JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia - One

Author Topic: My chinky-eyed Angel (Atsumina) Chapter VII [29.9.2014]  (Read 28564 times)

Offline Feat

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Feat1019
Re: My chinky-eyed Angel (Atsumina) Chapter II
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2014, 03:23:16 PM »
An update! And it really is full of questions.

What on earth is Minami thinking?

Thank you. Will wait for the next one. :bow: :twothumbs

Offline IamNot_Glad

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Life is not a fairytale </3
    • iamnotglad
    • kaiichandesu
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2014, 11:11:53 AM »
I'm sorry everyone if it takes too long to update this fanfic. I've hospitalized for almost two weeks so the story is gone now in my mind. But I will do my best to continue this fanfic. This is my first ever fanfic so I really want to finish it. I want to be this successful like others so I can continue to write great story. I want everyone to feel my feelings and so, I announce that this fanfic will be

updated in Wednesday  :on lol: :on lol:
If you give up about it, it's not love. - Akimoto Yasushi

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2014, 11:30:36 AM »
omg. i hope you'll recover soon.

Offline AtsuminaForever

• All hail - AtsuMina!
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2014, 01:10:01 PM »
 :usagiii: :usagiii: Hi there Gladys!! It's me Christine Caermare.. :D I have read this story before and... I don't even notice that it was you who wrote such a great fanfic  :banghead: :banghead: .. Get well soon and yeah, finish this story..  :nervous :nervous

Offline IamNot_Glad

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • iamnotglad
    • kaiichandesu
Re: My chinky-eyed Angel (Atsumina) Chapter III
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2014, 02:37:40 PM »
Comment:
Thank you for all your concerns. I tried my best to remember this story. I hope you enjoy this.  :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter III: Thank you for that night

A tap on her cheeks make Atsuko wake up. When she opens her eyes, she saw Minami’s face.

“Minami”

“Yup. I’m not a nightmare, Acchan.” Minami said smiling while tapping Atsuko’s cheeks gently. “It’s already eight. You can go to Yuko’s house and talked to Haruna. I’m sure Yuko is in the office right now so I must go now. Follow me downstairs, okay?”

Atsuko go to the bathroom and fixed herself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Atsuko’s POV

After I fixed myself, I take my things and go downstairs. I saw Minami waiting at the living room.

“Are you ready? Do you left anything?”

“Footprints.” I said smiling and stare directly at Minami’s eye. I felt happiness at this moment because of the good news I’ve brought to my mother.

Minami laughed. “Come here,” she said in a light tone.

There’s no hesitation when I come closed to Minami. Because of the happiness I felt, anything that Minami say is I would
follow. When I’m in front of Minami, I was surprised when she hugs me. I don’t know how to explain the heat that I felt when I’m in Minami’s arm.

“Thank you, Minami…..”

Minami hugged me tightly.

“Our deal, Acchan, don’t forget it.” She said parting our hug. “What happened last night is our precious little secret, okay?”

I nod while remembering what happened last night.

(Flashback)

I silently followed Minami when she said that we can continue our tea at the room. At least my nervousness was at ease because of Minami’s funny side. After washing the plates that we used, Minami said that we should go to her room now. I silently condition myself. I must think the positive outcomes of what will happen right now –the operation of my mother.

I was silent when we enter in her room. Minami laid the mug in the table and took the remote control of the TV. She on the TV while sitting at the bed. She was watching world news. I sat at the bed and tried to calm myself.

After a minute, she off the TV and look at me.

“Ready?” she asked

I can’t answer.

“Acchan, are you ready?” Minami asked smiling

I felt Minami was thinking something. When our eyes met, there’s something that make me smile –the twinkle in Minami’s eye. Even her smile, there’s no sign of danger. Her looks was gentle except of the amusement, there’s no emotion I see.

“I’m ready.”

Minami smiled grew wider and stand. She goes to the cabinet and took something in it. “Wear this,” and threw something to me. I look on what she throws. “That’s the favorite costume of Sasshi, my friend, she was a model.”

I inspect the dress. It was a long-white dress that looks like a …….

A dress of a white lady?

I blinked. Minami was wearing this dress to me? Why?

“C’mon, Acchan, change your clothes! Make it fast!” she said accompanied by two claps. She looks like a director that told her artist to go faster.

To make it end, I went to the bathroom and change my clothes.

“Great! It suits you!” she said after coming out from the bathroom. Based on Minami’s expression, she was happy when she saw me. “Sit at the bed.” She command and go to the cabinet and took something again. It was a…….

Camera?

Minami was smiling while taking a picture of me. She come closed and shown her shots.

I really looked like a white lady. What kind of joke is this?

“The shot is clear, right?” she said overjoyed.

I was dumbfounded when Minami off the lights and the only light is the lampshade on her room. She took something from the cabinet again. This time it was a candle. And she was lighting it.

“What are you doing?” I wondered.

“Lighting a candles.” She said in a casual tone.

“I know. What do I mean is --?”

“Tonight, you are my model so you’re doing anything what I said.” Minami said and give me the candles. “Sit in the center of the bed and hold these candles. Listen carefully to my instructions, okay?” She took a few to steps to become far.

I dumbfounded accept the candles and stare at her with nothing to understand.

“Give me a sad look.”

My forehead wrinkled.

“I said ‘sad look’ not a ‘shocked look’.”

“W-Wait,” I said while sinking to my mind what Minami want me to do. I just wanted to laugh hard. The nervousness and fear that I felt a while ago was gone now. I wanted to be model rather than to be a bed partner. A smile was slowly appearing to my face. I and Haruna was an actress when we were in high school so it was easy to me to change emotions for the picture Minami want.

“Okay, I’m ready!”

Minami smile grew wider. “Okay sad look, Acchan! That’s it!” The camera flashed. “Now, an angry look honey. You’re a vengeful ghost here so more anger. The anger in your eyes is not enough. Oops, that’s it!” The camera flashed again. “Now stand both candles in front and look at them. That’s it! Give me a wicked smile. Wow……” the camera flashed two times.
After a few minutes, Minami’s instruction and the flashed of the camera give life to the room. I look like an artist in a photo-shoot, but of course, I’m a white lady.

I just shook my head while smiling when Minami stop and turn on the lights. She laid the camera in the table and go back to me. Minami kill of the candles.

“Is it hot?” she asked after inspect my wholeness.

“The dress, no. But the candles, yes.”

Minami laughed and look into my hands. “I’m sorry.” She winced when she that there’s a drop of candle in my hands. “Why are you not saying?”

“How can I say, you’re not stopping from your instruction.”

“I’m really sorry. I thought you were okay. There’s no sign in you looks that you are hurting.”

“I’m good at projecting.”

Minami laughed. “I know, I see.” She said while removing the drop of the candles in my hands. And suddenly let go of my hand and go outside. When she comes back, she was holding an ointment. “Let’s fill it with this, it might get swell.”

“It’s nothing. It’s only a candle.” I reclaim my hand but she just held it tightly. I have nothing to do but to tolerate her. I just stare at Minami’s face while gently rubbed my hands with an ointment.

“Don’t stare at me like that. I might get disappeared.” She teased.

My cheeks become red.

She looked at me. “Oh, the white lady is blushing.”

I laughed.

Minami also laugh.

“What are you going to do to the pictures?” I asked to change our topic. I don’t want Minami to tease me.

“Nothing. I’m a frustrated photographer, you know.” She said and let go of my hands. “I think that’s okay.” Minami took the camera again.

“Smile,”

I give my best smile.

“Then the two of us,” she said and put her arms around me. “One more time, hug me from the back.” She told.

I only think that I was an artist tonight and Minami was the director so I must follow all what she said.

“Now kiss my cheek and look at the camera.”

I followed her again. This is nothing to Minami so if I think a malice act here I might get a shame here. The other shot was in bed. The last shot was when Minami hugging me.

“It’s okay I’ve got enough shot.”

Minami stand and fixed the camera. “You can change now.” She said leaving the room. When Minami came back, she lay on the bed while I was standing at the side of the bed. “Come here,”

I put the pillow on the headboard and lean there.

“Tell me a story, Acchan,” Minami said

I instantly look to Minami. “What story?”

“Life in your town –your experience that you can’t forget, childhood memories, anything about you.”

“E-Eto, my life is boring,”

“You don’t like it, if I become drowsy and fall sleep because your life is boring, I’m waking up tomorrow. Meaning the night will be over to you.”

Because of what Minami said, I think fast to what kind of story I can tell. I suddenly thought the experiences I and Haruna shared. Minami was laughing, asking and inquiring to my story. But when my get longer and longer, she was become silent and just listen to my story. She seems interested to my life. I continue the story because I know that Minami was still awake. But when I turn to her to say there’s nothing I can tell about. I was surprise when I saw her sleeping. There’s a heat that I felt to my heart when I watching peacefully asleep.

I smiled.

Does Minami plan just slept? She doesn’t have any motive in her mind except to take a picture of me. Am I just thinking badly?

I slowly pulled the bed cover and cover her. When Minami didn’t move, I was sure that she was very deep asleep. I can’t give a name the strong emotions that I felt while watching the face of Minami, she was really an angel. I can’t believe that I was holding the money that make mother’s life prolong. I felt my tears were flowing in my cheeks.

“Thank you.” I said in soft tone. “Thank you for you kindness.”

(Flashback End)

(End of Atsuko’s POV)

“You can call me,” Minami said while giving her calling card. Minami took a few steps when Atsuko called her. She turns around. Atsuko crossed the distance between them and hug Minami. She can restrain herself from doing it.

“Thank you. Don’t worry I’m gonna pay the kindness that you give to me. Sorry if it takes too long. ”

Minami laughed softly. “You’re welcome,” she replied “Freed me, Acchan. I have so many works in the office.” She said smilingly

Atsuko amusing let go of Minami. For a couple of second they just stare to each other. Minami pulled closer Atsuko and kissed at the lips. Atsuko was surprised for a few seconds but after realizing the situation, she was responding to Minami’s kiss. She doesn’t expect the effect of her first real kiss. Minami’s kiss was so sweet. She felt her knees turn into jellies and can’t explain the feeling right now. The kiss was different compared to the bus terminal when she picks her up. This time it was passionate. Minami gave a distance between them after a few second to kiss Atsuko again. In her way kissing, she looks like she doesn’t want Atsuko to leave.

“Acchan…..” she said breathless. Minami’s appearance was look like it was hard for her to leave Atsuko.

They remained in their position for a few minutes.

“Let’s go?” Minami asked

“Okay…..”

Minami let go of Atsuko that she was look like a hot thing. She quickly takes the things that she needed and go outside. Atsuko just followed Minami. Minami directly go her car while Atsuko was going to Yuko’s house.

What happened back then?

Atsuko and Minami

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: My chinky-eyed Angel (Atsumina) Chapter III (update)
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2014, 03:11:29 PM »
Very very good....

Ah.... Minami is reluctant about letting Atsuko go... but she must

Would Atsuko be back to Minami side once she settle everything with her mother's health?

What's going to happen to Atsuko and Minami next?

Can't wait to find out more

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline KaoriChan

• AtsuHarem (≧▽≦)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...the man of my dreams is a girl
Re: My chinky-eyed Angel (Atsumina) Chapter III (update)
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2014, 11:21:58 AM »
AtsuMina moment :luvluv2:

Thanks for the update..  :cow:

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline IamNot_Glad

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • iamnotglad
    • kaiichandesu
Re: My chinky-eyed Angel (Atsumina) Chapter IV (update)
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2014, 02:27:42 PM »
Chapter IV: What’s this feeling?

Bar, 7:00 pm

Minami’s POV

I didn’t even blink when Yui, one of my constant dates, kissed me. There’s a second that I let her kissed me but I didn’t respond.

“What’s the matter, Minami?” Yui gave a space and stare at me.

Maybe she notices that I didn’t respond to her kiss.  I’m not like that before.  I’m stupid these past few days and my minds flying- flying to a certain town, in the sea, and to a certain woman’s face.

“Minami…” Yui whispered to my ear and hug me.

She kissed me again, more passionate this time. I closed my eyes to respond her kiss but other face flashed in my mind. Acchan’s eye shining with gratitude. Her skin soft. Her hands gently touching my face. Her kisses were innocent but sweet.

Oh, I missed her so much!

“Acchan….”

“Acchan? Who’s Acchan?” Yui pushed me.

I struck my eyes in surprise. I nearly fall in my chair. Because of the light that shines in Yui’s place, I saw the exasperation in her look while staring at my face. I sigh and give her a blank face. Although we don’t have a relationship, I know that what I did is wrong- utter a different name while kissing her. I also know that I her pride and most likely, her heart.

“I’m sorry…” I said in low voice and look away.

In the corner of my eyes, I saw her penetrating gaze.

“Talk to me, Minami!” Yui said in low voice, because of her sudden actions all the costumers in the bar was looking at our direction. I didn’t say anything.

“Fine!” she said and come away.

I just watched her walking away. Yui knows me very well so she acquired my silence. My silence meant ‘leave me alone’. Yui was one of my girl and those who were past. Well, I couldn’t remember the faces of some of them but not their name.

I prompted the bartender. She smilingly approaches me.

“Where’s Yuko?”

“In her office,”

We both look upstairs. Right from where I seat, there’s a glass wall you could only see but behind the thick glass wall, I knew Yuko was watching me. It is Yuko’s habit to watch people in private, to know what’s happening when she’s in her office. Nobody could see her because of the one-way glass wall that she custom-built. I was so sure that Yuko saw the scene a while ago. I want to talk to her right now- because I wanted to pour this confusion to someone- but I don’t want to do that. I don’t want her to know what’s really happening to me because I was sure that Yuko would laugh at me. And if it reached to Mariko and Yukirin- my two friends, I was really sure that I received a numerous tease from them. So no one would ever know that a girl disturbed my system.

How is she now? A week passed but she didn’t even remember to call me. Is the operation successful?

I can’t get news to Haruna because she seems spacing out these past few days.  She’s avoiding Yuko for a week. Haruna is always at my house after she finishes her job to Yuko’s house. But when she’s in my house, she was always gawk. It seems that the situation get really complicated when they get married. Yuko had saved Haruna from her wicked foster father by marrying her. But instead of becoming close to each other, it seems that the marriage is the reason that they get kept them away to each other. Haruna is busy in her works and studies and Yuko is apparently turned to stone. But behind the mask, I knew Yuko was hurting. Whatever Yuko’s plan is, I wouldn’t interfere her.

And now, in my condition, I can’t intrude to love life of my friends because I might get facing a problem too. I was in trouble, too. Yes, trouble in capital ‘T’. Because when the first time, I met Atsuko’s eye in the terminal, I felt different to her. My heart beat faster for her. Beat that I never felt to the woman who walks in my life. I didn’t know why I felt that way. I thought that is natural to caught my attention because Atsuko is different to all the woman I met. Atsuko is simple, a typical beauty. She wasn’t sexy and stunning buy she possessed something that struck me. I didn’t know what it is. It was like a strong hypnotism.

Acchan, the sorceress…

I felt that I’m being hex because I wasn’t in my sanity. But for Pete’s sake, I didn’t believe in witchcraft.

I’m insane!

I remembered on how Atsuko respond to my kiss. By the way she responded to my kisses, I knew Atsuko was inexperienced. Though inexperienced, her kisses were enough to drown me. That’s why I suddenly release her and don’t look back when I ride my car. I was afraid of what I can do to Atsuko.

Before the bar gets crowded, I left it.

Because of help that I gave to Atsuko, I was sure that she called me and gave news. That girl id in need because of her ill mother and I was capable of helping. When Atsuko first said that she have a problem, I was already thinking that I helped her. Even if it takes a year to pay me, I wouldn’t mind. In fact, it’s okay for me if Atsuko didn’t pay me. Only just her mother has an operation and be in good condition. To help save a person’s life was one opportunity I wouldn’t ignore. I may be one playful when it came to women but I wouldn’t take advantage on Atsuko. Even if I have a bad record, I don’t have a heart to harass Atsuko.

I found pleasure in teasing her so that’s why I keep teasing her that night. And to the picture I take, I just want to remember that special night with Atsuko. For just in case Atsuko didn’t back here, I would have memories that I can go back. I have a picture of her in case of time that I missed the presence of Atsuko. And the white lady image? Oh, I was just teasing her!

Damn, what am I thinking?

I fasten the car. I just want to go home and stare at the picture of Atsuko

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I saw Haruna in the gate. I called her. Haruna smiled and opened the gate for me

“It’s already night. Are you still working?” I ask

She just smiled.

“Yuko is in the bar now.” I said in low tone

“Maybe she sleeps there.” She said in flat tone

I was sensitive enough to notice the sadness in her flat tone. It’s not obvious to Haruna that Yuko is always sleeping in the bar after they get married.

“There’s a food inside, if you want I’ll heat it for you.”

“No, thanks. I’m full.”

I turned away.

“You seem so sad. Do you have a problem?”

I faced her and shook my head. But I really need someone to talk. So I…..

“Are you going to sleep now, Haruna?” I asked.

Haruna just stared at me for long seconds. The tone of my voice must be the reason that Haruna can’t ignore me. If I was correct, there’s a mixed of sadness and confusion in my tone. A tone that needed a someone to talk to.

“I know you have a problem.” Haruna said. “I’m not still sleepy. I can listen to your sentiment- if only you want to share it to me.” There’s a concern in her eyes when she said that.

I breathe deeply. “I’m going to change first. We can talk to the garden.”

I don’t want Haruna to know that her best friend is troubling my mind. I would make sure she would think of other person. I don’t want Haruna to tease me, which I was sure my friends would do.

I turned away. After a two steps, I can’t stop to look at Haruna again. “D-Do you have news to your best friend?”

A smile formed in her lips. Happiness is seen in her look. “I received a call from Atsuko. Her mother is in good condition but there’s a test to check if it’s malignant or benign the polyp in her colon.”

“That’s good news.”

“Thanks to you,” Haruna said smiling. “You and your friends are truly an angel.”

“Angel? So one of the angel you’re talking about is the reason why are you sad this past few days?” I said smiling

Her smile turns into wince.

I laugh and continue to go to my house.

End of Minami’s POV
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hospital

Atsuko smiled when she enter in the room of her mother, holding a two piece of roses. She saw the two friends of her mother. They suddenly stop talking when they see Atsuko.

“Oh. Why did you stop talking?” she said smiling and give the flowers to her mother. “For my beautiful mother,”

“Mrs. Maeda, I must go now. I will visit you again tomorrow.”

“Me too,”

“Okay. Thank you for coming here.”

The two oldies still whispering to each other. When Atsuko look to her mother, they smiled to each other. Her mother was indeed safe. She wants to cry right now while watching her mother. Atsuko set aside the thoughts of what move they next to do. She doesn’t want her mother back to work. Atsuko sure to herself that her mother was doing nothing but to rest. She is in charge of all. On how she would do that disregard from now. She would find a job and overcome all the trials. The important is her mother is safe. May the doctor confirm that it was a benign polyp in her colon?

“Where did you get money, Atsuko?” her mother asked in low voice.

Atsuko blinked. When they eyes meet, it seems that her mother would cry anytime.

“Who give you the money? W-What’s the exchange of it? ”

“Mom…”

“Tell me the truth, Atsuko. Don’t ever lie to me. Do you…..” her mother can’t continue on what she was saying because she was crying.

It seems that her voice clogged in her throat because of the worriedness and hurt she saw in her mother. Atsuko understand on what her mother was thinking. As a mother- that cared so much to her child- she knows that it’s very hurtful to know that Atsuko exchange herself in her health. Atsuko hug her mother.

“I didn’t do anything wrong, Mom. The money is from the friend of Haruna’s boss. Do you remember Oshima Yuko-san? I borrowed it from her friend. It’s a debt. She didn’t ask for an exchange, believe me.” Oh, there’s one thing, she make me a white lady.

“Is it true?”

“Yes, Mom,”

Atsuko told her Mom, what Haruna is doing. She is in good hands. Atsuko knows her mother didn’t skeptical to her.

“You know that I can’t keep secrets to you when I do wrong.” She said and parted their hug.

Her mother smiled. Atsuko knows her mother believe on her. Whenever she was with her mother, Atsuko knows that she can face and overcome whatever trials it is.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Offline liabont

Re: New Fanfic - My chinky-eyed Angel (Atsumina and a bit of Kojiyuu)
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2014, 11:42:00 AM »
your name really caught my attention atsumina048   :on lol:
interesting start :hehehe:

cant wait to read next part :on gay:

please update, i like this story  :twothumbs

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2014, 02:13:20 PM »
You caught my attention so continue this please...thanks

Enviado desde mi HTC One mediante Tapatalk

Offline liabont

Re: New Fanfic - My chinky-eyed Angel (Atsumina and a bit of Kojiyuu)
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2014, 05:27:05 AM »
your name really caught my attention atsumina048   :on lol:
interesting start :hehehe:

cant wait to read next part :on gay:

please update, i like this story  :twothumbs

please update  :inlove:

Offline noah minami

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina ! kojiyuu ! kaixacchan! mariharu!
    • NoahLee08
    • noahminami
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2014, 08:02:45 PM »
hoping for an update!

Offline Kate21

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2014, 01:20:02 AM »
fanfic muito boa :D :D :thumbup
atualize por favor!!!!!!!!
 :bow:

Offline amachan48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2014, 10:43:26 AM »
author-san, I really hope you will update this fic soon >.<

Offline IamNot_Glad

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • iamnotglad
    • kaiichandesu
Re: My chinky-eyed Angel (Atsumina) Announcement & Replies
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2014, 05:57:32 PM »
Announcement:

Ah~ it's been a long time since i update my fic. its been one and half month (i guess haha or more than that). But don't worry minna the next chapter of this is already done now and i just need to type it. And guess what i'm too lazy to type it hahaha gomen ne minna *kneelbow*

But i promise that this month i update it, so just sit back and relax

Replies:

@liabont: Eh~ but i already change my username from iamnot_glad

@amachan & noah minami & Archer1992 : don't worry  minna the next chaptet is done now , i just need to type it

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2014, 08:55:56 PM »
Hello there! :D I read this already but just drop a comment this time..
Okay now I'm eagerly waiting for the update to be posted XD

Offline Justqle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2014, 10:13:35 PM »
Hello there! :D I read this already but just drop a comment this time..
Okay now I'm eagerly waiting for the update to be posted XD

yeah, i'll wait also for updates  :cow:

Offline IamNot_Glad

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • iamnotglad
    • kaiichandesu
Re: My chinky-eyed Angel (Atsumina) Chapter V [31.5.2014]
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2014, 02:14:55 PM »
Replies:

@ atsukojiyuu_C: I hope you enjoy the chapter 5   :lol: :lol:

@ Justqle: You too, please enjoy

Sorry for the long wait, here's the chapter 5.  :lol: :lol:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter V: Second meeting

Conference Room

"Well, we must not get surprised. AKB Construction is famous for our best quality projects. That's why were on top, aren't we?" Mariko said the big boss of AKB Const. and over two decades friend of Takamina, Yuko and Yukirin.

"I agree. Not to mention that our client now is good-payer" Yukirin said

"Of course, they are rich" Takamina replied

"So what's your decision Mariko? Is it me or Takamina do the plan this time?" Yuko asked.

When Takamina heards her name, she automatically raised her head.

(Flashback)

Her friends, Mariko, Yuko and Yukirin, consecutively enter in the office. She purposely because she felt she was going crazy if she stayed in her house. After she and Haruna talked last night, she just wastes her time staring to Atsuko's picture. Takamina think that she was crazy and can't understand herself. There's only one face in her mind all night. It is always replay in her mind what happen in the room that night.

"Ne, Takamina." Mariko said ""

"Earth to Takamina." Yuko said

But she didn't answered. Her friends just laugh. She moaned  in irritation.

"You're snobbish today, Takamina" Yukirin said

"I noticed that, too!" Second by Yuko

"Yeah, I also noticed that you're gawk for almost a week. Do you have a problem, Takamina?" Mariko-sama asked

Compared to those two, there's no tease in Mariko-sama's voice. Concerned was evident in her eyes. Minami breathe deeply. When she look to Yuko and Yukirin, their face become serious.

‘Sh*t!!’

A silence filled the room. The are looking to Minami and wait for her to talk. She didn't want to tell them what she feels right now, not now. She just keep silent and her friends just shrugged their own shoulders.

"Okay, back to work" Mariko-sama said.

‘Phew!! That one is close.’ She sigh

"Yuko, you're in charge for the plan of the house for our client. Talk to him for details. Check it with Takamina after. I have a feeling that our client can't understand her right now." Mariko said smiling. "She might draw a wrong house."

Yuko and Yukirin chuckled.

After a few instruction that Mariko-sama gave, they faced there office works. When the coffee break arrived, Minami just stay at the front of her laptop while her three friends are happily talking. But they suddenly stop. When Mariko-sama coughed, Minami found out that she's just staring at the screen. Her fingers were freezed in the keyboard. Minami looked to them. They have the same appearance– standing and holding a mug of coffee while looking at her.

"WHAT?!?" She roared, the reason for the three of them to burst into laugh.

No one answered. Minami sighed. She can't control to voice out the question that lingering in her mind all day.

"Is there a really a one-of-a kind woman? I mean, they're just the same right?" Her friends jaw dropped. And a loud laugh filled the room.

‘Ok. I've got enough.’ Minami stand to leave her friends. But Yukirin called her...

"Mayu is different from all the woman I met, Takamina." She said, talking about her girlfriend.

"So is Haruna," Yuko said in serious tone.

Minami looked to them. Their face are serious. ‘Seriously?’

Mariko-sama coughed. "Mii-chan too," she said, "But it's not really the person, Takamina. It's how you feel for them makes the difference."

"Yeah, maybe..." Minami agreed. She continue her walks toward the door.

"This is the day I told you, Takamina" Yuko said. "The day when the heart of AKB's general manager fall to a person."

"I think I'm inlove... I think I'm inlove..." Mariko-sama sing

They all laughed again.

Minami slammed the door loud.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Takamina, let's go"

Minami snapped out when Yukirin tapped her table.

"Is it already lunch?" She said and looked to her wristwatch. "It's only eleven o'clock."

"What lunch? We have a meeting. Only the two of us left here. I just called Mayu."

"Okay." Minami said and take her things that needed for the meeting.

Flashback end.

The meeting ends fast. Mariko- sama just gave some updates and talk to other engineers to present the development to other projects. After the talking thingy, the others leave. But Mariko-sama says that the three of them must stay.

"Mari-chan~ I talked to our client's secretary and she said that one of us must go to Kyoto. His secretary said that she can't give the right description over the phone. She said that her boss have an activity that he can't left." Explained by Yuko

Minami raise her head. "Kyoto? Is Mr. Kuramochi that you're talking about." She asked. Just the name of that place, makes her excited and makes her heart beat faster.

"Yes. He's planning to have a vacation house there. He's impressed in our performance in Kyoto so that's why he wants AKB to handle the project." Mariko-sama answered and turn to Yuko. "Can you leave you bar, Yuk—"

"I can go!!" Minami said stand up and raise her hand

The three of them look to her. Maybe because of the strange things she said. Mariko-sama stared at her. Minami knows that it's not big deal to
Mariko-sama if she precede her, she knows how great Minami in designing. Both of her and Yuko is great, so it doesn't matter whoever go to Kyoto.

Yuko shrug her shoulders. "That's okay for me. After work, I'm close supervision to my bar today."

"Okay. So it's decided that Takamina were the one who go to Kyoto."

"Visit Atsuko and give news about her to Haruna" Yuko said

Minami look to Yuko.

She's grinning and looks like she read something in Minami's eye.

‘Did she notice what I'm going to do?’

Minami swallow.

"Ara~ it looks like you visit her even if I didn't remind you" Yuko said. And look to Mariko-sama and Yukirin who just stare at each other.

"Just go back to work," Mariko said in formal tone. "Stop teasing Takamina."

‘I'll see you, Atsuko...’ Minami thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atsuko's mother can discharged now so she's here now, finding a job for them. She thanked God because He answered her prayers. Her mother is recovered now. If it didn't treated immediately, in just few months, it might develop to a cancer. The money that Minami  gave is not enough for them since she paid for the hospital bills, tests and medicine. So that's why, she was finding a job.

She breathe deeply when she arrived at the hospital. Her mother must not know that she was worried. It might caused her to be sick again. When Atsuko's walking in the hallway, she practiced her smile. She breathe deeply again and ready her smile. She open the door and said...

"Hi, Mom" she said with a big smile on her face.

"Oh, Acchan. It's good that you came back early. A certain someone is waiting for you. She's almost here for an hour."

"Hmm... Who is it?" she look to the direction where her mother is looking.

Atsuko was surprised when she saw the person her mother talking about— it's... it's her. It's Minami. Her heart beat faster, when she saw the smiling Minami. She feel weak after seeing her so she hold the side of the door.

Minami continue smiling while Atsuko is in shock state.

"How are you, Acchan?"

'Please heart, stop beating so fast.'
"Minami..." it didn't go out from her mouth. She didn't expect that the person, who is always in her mind after a short time of being together, are now in the same room with her.

"She said that she's your friend, Atsuko" her mother said "Why you look so surprised? Is she an alien from other planet."

[A/N: Kyaaaaa!!! How I love 'My love from another star'... I imagined Takamina as Do Min Joon. So kakkooiii!!! *fangirling*HEHE]

Minami laugh softly. Her mother look to Minami and also laugh. Atsuko's cheek become red.

"Based on your reactions, I'm right that she's not just a friend." Her mother stare to Minami. "I know all the friends of my daughter so you're not one of them. I  just didn't comment because you didn't intenden to visit her if you didn't know her."

"Mom, stay still. You might get relapsed because of you're dialogue." Atsuko said and walked next to her mother.

Her mother smiled.

Minami brought the chair next to her. "Take a sit. You seems so tired." Minami said

Atsuko smiled (hesistant. "T-Thank you," she said but didn't sit. "How did you know that were here and—"

"It's easy for me," she said smiling to stop what Atsuko gonna ask. "Mr. Kuramochi is our client at AKB. I came from her office a while ago. Work, you know..."

"Ah..."

Why she wants to be sad when she knows that Minami didn't intended to visit her at Kyoto. She dismissed that thought in her mind.

"Is Mr. Sano Kuramochi you're talking about?" Her mother asked.

"Yes, ma'am. He's our client in the company that I work." Minami answered.

Her mother wants to ask another question but she cut it.

"She's Takahashi Minami, Mom. The friend of Oshima-san." She said introducing Minami to her mother.

"Oshima-san—" her mother freeze and stare to Minami.

Maybe she remembered who is their visitor now.

"You, you are..." her mother whispered. Her eyes is in moist.

When Atsuko look to Minami she was swallowed. She was worry when her mother was about to cry. And look to Atsuko, only to blame her because she didn't introduced Minami first. And look again to Minami with a tears in her face.

"I don't know how to thank you..." her mother said crying.

"Please don't cry Maeda-san. It might cause pain to you." Minami said while holding the hands of Atsuko's mother. "Don't think about it Maeda-san. The important is you are ok now."

Her mother burst in tears when she heard that. Minami hug her mother. There's a warm hand touched her heart with the scene. She knows that Minami is a very kind person.

"Acchan, call the doctors." Minami look to her with a concern eyes.

Her mother didn't stop crying.

Atsuko smiled in between tears. "Mom, you scared her."

After a few moments, her mother finally stop.

"I'm sorry..." her mother said while wiping her tears.

"She's just emotional." Atsuko said to Minami. "She's okay now. We can be discharge tomorrow." She said smiling.

"That's good to hear." Minami smiled. "Get well soon, Maeda-san."

And there's a knocked to a door. When Atsuko opened it, she saw the friends of her mother.

"Oh, they're here! Atsuko take Takahashi-san outside so you can talk alone. We have to talk about something important." Her mother said smiling.

Atsuko just smiled. "Let's just leave them." She said to Minami and casually grab Minami's arm.

Minami let Atsuko take her arm. She smiled. "Let's go eat, Acchan. I'm hungry."

Before Atsuko can answer, Minami hold her hands and leave the hospital. There's a electricity that run from her body when Minami gently squeezed her hand that she's holding.

"Take me wherever, Acchan. Just make sure the food is delicious. I want something hot."

"Even if it's a cheap resto?"

"Anywhere." ‘As long as I'm with you.’ Minami thought.

"Okay." Atsuko smiled.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TBC  :?

The next chapter is Atsumina's date and Takamina's thought about Acchan
Sorry for the spoil
   :P :P :P

Offline Kakeru15

• Ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥Atsumina♥ ♥Saeyuki♥ ♥Yuiparu♥
    • Yokoparu
Re: My chinky-eyed Angel (Atsumina) Chapter V [31.5.2014]
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2014, 05:54:32 PM »