JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Goodbye

Author Topic: [T-ara] Faith [EunMinxSoyeon n etc] P-2  (Read 4942 times)

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
[T-ara] Faith [EunMinxSoyeon n etc] P-2
« on: May 22, 2013, 05:54:59 AM »
I felt quite strange...why I didn't find any t-ara fanfic here.. :cry: ..why???

So..yeah..decide to upload my fanfic to spreading more n more t-ara love.. XD

HOPE U ENJOY IT!!

XXXXXXX

Chapter 1

“Hi, we meet again..hmm, may I know your name?” ask soyeon after she see her friend eunjung hanging out with that one person.

“Yeah..i’m hyomin..you?”

“I’m soyeon”

“Huh, hyomin, you know soyeon unni??” ask eunjung curious bout soyeon and hyomin relationship.

“Hmm, not really..just meet her somewhere before..”

“So, let’s go..” eunjung held hyomin hand as they walk side by side leaving soyeon alone following them from behind.

…………………………………………………………………………

“Hungry..hungry…hyomin..wanna eat something??” the question that come out from eunjung mouth awake hyomin that quietly thinking about the past.

“I’m OK with everything u want to eat..” hyomin answer  shortly

“K..if u agree, lets go to ur fav restaurant.”

………………………………………………………………………….

At the restaurant….

“Unni, u doesn’t look well…are u sick??” hyomin realize that soyeon looked very tired.

“Nope, just tired..i’m having some part-time work before hanging out with both of u..” soyeon voice really showing her true condition.

“Really? .. but then, why u still coming with us..” hyomin felt sorry as she look deep to soyeon eyes, asking for the reason why.

“Hmm..eunjung ask me..n…u also come..” soyeon answered as if she wispering to someone next to her. She trying to avoid the eye contact n look at eunjung that ordering some food at the counter after answering hyomin question.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Next day…at the library..

“Soyeon unni..you work part-time?? I dunno bout that..I f I know, I will not bother you yesterday..”

“Yes..how did you know??”

“Hyomin..she quite mad with me cause I’m bothering you n make u tired all day..”

“Huh, she mad..” soyeon sighed as she said it.

“She that kind of person…huhu…that’s why I like her..” eunjung wearing a wide smile as she said it. She really love to see hyomin react like that.

“owh..”

……………………………………………………………………………….

“I will sacrifice everything for u..”

“Really..BUT..”

“No..Dun say anything…I LOVE U…n U LOVE ME..thats it..”

The practice between eunjung and her partner become a main attention in the class. Everytime eunjung act out the scene that been given to her, it become a hot topic among all the dramas club member. Even the outsider recognize her talent and giving her some role in movie or dramas.

Soyeon is one of the audience watching. In her mind, eunjung is very outstanding. She can’t even surpass her. She still lacking in many aspect. She kept reminding herself to be strong as eunjung, so, she can proudly be claim as eunjung friend.

…………………………………………………………………………………….

“Huh…daydreaming??” ask eunjung that sit beside soyeon after finishing her part.

“Not really…”

“Unni, let’s eat together..” ask one of their junior.

“OK..i’m coming…” eunjung nodding and stand beside her junior waiting for soyeon answer.

“I need to go..later k..” soyeon that see it, rejecting the invitation and giving some excuse to   not joining them.

“K..”

Eunjung caress her junior hair and held her hand as she walk away from soyeon. It’s a normal scene for soyeon to see it. Eunjung is also known as a person that like to playing around with someone that she want.  She’s very popular with the girls in the college. No one will reject her invitation and all. She is the ace and very popular.

“Huh..” a small sigh come from soyeon mouth. She actually quite worried when eunjung said that she have a serious relationship with a girl. PLUS that girl turn out to be hyomin.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 year before…..

“I’m sorry, can you give me some time..I will settle it..let me call someone first..”

“I’m sorry miss, but there is someone else that want it rite now.”

“But I take it first right..so..”

“U doesn’t bring cash with you, and the customer next to you..”

“I’m sorry, what happened here??” a voice that come out from a back of hyomin make hyomin startled as she is too

“Ah, yes, this customer..she can’t pay for this item and the customer here want to buy it.” the worker explain it briefly to a stranger that asking out of nowhere while showing the other customer that waiting.

“Here..” the stranger giving out an enough money to the worker. Hyomin that look the event in front of her doesn’t believe that fact. Why a stranger paid her things and out of no where too.

“Here your things. Is this yours??”  the stranger giving the item that hyomin want to buy before and a small wallet.

Hyomin stared blankly a person in front of her. She still shock with what happened. Then, she realize the situation. “Oh..my wallet..” she take the wallet and searching something. A certain amount of cash to pay back.

“Where is she?”  No one there. She’s alone.

“Where is the person that help me before??” hyomin ask the worker before. The worker just shaking her head as a sign that she doesn’t know anything.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

At Hyomin’s house…

That moment of a year before really give a big impact in Hyomin’s life. The stranger that help her didn’t leave her mind even once. She think it necessary to thank that person. Everyday, she trying to find that person and not even once she meet her.  BUT it turn out that person is eunjung’s friend.

“Still..I’m not thank her before..yet..” she whispered to herself. She way too excited when meet soyeon at that time. She can’t properly think and made out some words of gratitude for everything that soyeon did for her.

………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Unni, let’s watching something fun today..” areum give a suggestion to Qri.

Qri is also one of the senior in the college that eunjung and soyeon attend. Her popularity is also high as eunjung while areum is one of q-ri precious junior that also a top student in her school and very popular because of her ability of singing and rapping.

“Yeah, why not…ask others too..we can hanging out all day long today..”

“YOSH!! I’ll tell them right now..”

“Ah..soyeon not available..i’m already asking her before..others OK..”

“OK..”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………

A group of popular people gathered together really make a crowd. That’s absolutely a power of popularity. Eunjung, Boram, Qri, Areum and Jiyeon that well known for their talent are stand out everywhere that they go.

“Unni, your turn today..”

“Yeah…yeah..I knew..dun worry..”

Boram, the oldest but look very young is responsible to the others. She act as the most senior in this group. She also best friend with soyeon.

“Unni, I’ll ask my girlfriend too..can I??” eunjung voice out her ideas as they discussing about the event that they planned.

“Ur girlfriend??”

“Yeah, hyomin..later I introduced her to all of u.”

Everyone is surprise with eunjung statement. No one ever think about it. Eunjung serious relationship is rare. That’s what everyone think when look at eunjung.

“Unni, really…” Jiyeon asking again to confirm the statement given by eunjung.

“Yup..”

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Eunjung lead the group to a room that already been booked before. Her girlfriend Hyomin is waiting there. So, she quite excited and walk fast as usual.

“She’s very different than before. Am I not seen things wrong here??” boram mind really confuse as she see eunjung behavior.

“Eunjung unni, she serious isn’t she..” areum a bit confuse as she also quite knew eunjung real self.

“But..Eunjung Unni…” jiyeon look miserable after she heard that news. She lost her mood for that day.

“I really want to see her..that Hyomin..”

………………………………………………………………………………………….

After a while….

“Let me introduce you..hyomin…”

“Hi, I’m hyomin..nice to meet you all..”

“Hi..” all of the other member awkwardly saying the word as they look surprise with hyomin appearance.  They look hyomin from head to toe as if scan every inch of hyomin body confirming what they see.

…………………………………………………………………………………………

“Eunjung unni…where your friend from before??” hyomin searching for that one person that made her mind packed after they meet each other last time.

“Soyeon? I guess she working again..”

“She work?”

“Yeah..”

Suddenly…after 15 minutes…

“Huh, I’m late…sorry everyone..ah..u here..” soyeon came wearing her work uniform.

“You know her already??”

“Yup, guess more too early…” soyeon just slightly smiling awkwardly towards Qri that ask that question. Honestly, she felt a bit unhappy with that news.

Boram suddenly hug soyeon that just sit after greeting everyone.

“I miss you..”

“Uh…Boram unni….”

“I taught that ur not coming..” boram glaring at Qri that lying to her before. Qri just smiling over childish reaction by Boram.

Soyeon and Boram playing and joking around in front of others. They make the environment lively than before. Qri, Areum and Jiyeon playing a game while hyomin watching eunjung singing.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

While everyone are busy, hyomin, watch properly the person in front of her, Soyeon. She still can’t forget everything that happened that time. She very grateful that day.

“Hyomin, your turn…” eunjung give mic to hyomin that currently drink and immerse with her imagination and thinking.

“Ah…me..”

“Yup…u good rite.” Eunjung excitedly waiting for hyomin performance. She want to show to her friends that her girlfriend is perfect.

Everyone started to clap their hand to encourage hyomin to sing. They really want to know why eunjung are serious with hyomin. Their expectation is very high compared to before.

Everyone eyes are on hyomin. Hyomin start to sing a ballad song. A touching song that make everyone heart aching because of the emotion that been put on that song. Hyomin is really something. That’s just come to their mind when they heard hyomin sing. Eunjung just smile widely as a sign of satisfaction. No one can make her happy other than hyomin.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The next week..morning..

“Wow, last week..really..I can’t take my eyes from hyomin.”  A smirk can be seen in Qri face. She quite knew now the reason why eunjung is serious with hyomin.

“You…Dun you dare to to do anything..” warn eunjung to Qri.

“Now I knew…” Qri just nodded her head..

……………………………………………………………………………………

At the same time..

“Jiyeon unni..are u OK?? Overwork?” ask areum concern bout her unni. She’s visiting jiyeon after finishing her class for that day.

“Nope..I just have a headache..I think I want to rest today..” answered Jiyeon weak. She really looked sick.

“hmm…OK..I’ll inform others..rest k…” areum quite worried bout Jiyeon. She really want to do something for her.

“K, thx a lot..” Jiyeon nodded her head and sleep again in her bed.

……………………………………………………………………………………

Around luch time..in café…Qri and areum hanging out after their morning schedule..

“What happened to Jiyeon? I didn’t see her for a week..” ask Qri that curious bout Jiyeon that absent for a while.

“I think…Jiyeon unni..overwork her self..she have a very pack schedule for a last 4 days..I only found out about her when I met her at my school” areum answered while wearing a worried expression on her face.

“She must be stress because of something..She always do that when she have something that bothering her …”

“Yeah…I guess…”

“Unni, where soyeon and boram unni??”

“Soyeon, she’s  at work…Boram, have some musical coming up..so, she quite busy rite now..”

“Owh..am I the only one that not busy..”

“Huh…u make me worse if u said that..”

Both of them spent time together chatting and while eating…

TO BE CONTINUE…
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 11:29:45 AM by Ando »
~LoVe My LiFe~

living normally is a best thing I ever want and have..

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
[T-ara] Faith [P-2]
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 11:29:01 AM »
Part 2

In a restaurant, both hyomin and eunjung having lunch together…

“Unni, u very popular are u??” ask hyomin curious about eunjung popularity. She did see eunjung hanging out a lot with others and sometimes she heard a rumors bout eunjung dating and all. It’s all about eunjung in her surrounding.

“Why?? I think u already know bout that…” answered eunjung. She really taught that hyomin already knew bout her. Most of the people knew her.

“I didn’t..” hyomin shaking her head as a sign that she doesn’t knew it.

“Owh..really..” eunjung just smiling and look at her girlfriend. She can know easily if hyomin lying or not. She quite excited at the fact that hyomin doesn’t know herself very well.

“Now u knew..hmm, dun be jealous easily..”  eunjung grin while she said it. She had lot of ideas to tease hyomin that come at once to her mind as she knew that fact.

“She’s very transparent..and yeah..jealous…” eunjung whispered to herself while looking at hyomin that eating.

“U really make my day…” Eunjung looking at hyomin while wearing a cute eye smile to have hyomin attention.

…………………………………………………………………………………..

Both eunjung and hyomin just having lunch at some restaurant near their college and currently heading to somewhere using a car.

“Where are we going??” ask hyomin curious as eunjung drive to some destination. Eunjung always plan something that she doesn’t expect every time they going out together.

“Watch musical free…” eunjung answered shortly.

“Musical?”

“Yeah, even its not official musical..still it absolutely same..” eunjung reassured hyomin that quite unsure about that event.

“Ok..I also dunno where to go actually..”

“Alrite..then..lets go..”

Eunjung excitingly speed up the car after hyomin positively accepting her plan.  She also doesn’t want to be late to unofficial musical that she planned without any plan. She just taught about it after receive an invitation from boram.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

At the same time..

In theatre where Boram performing her musical..

“Boram…ur friend here..” one of the staff telling boram that busy practicing her dialogue.

“Who??” replied Boram without looking at the staff. She very nervous cause the scene after lunch break is her scene, so, she doesn’t care anything else and too concentrate to the paper in her hand.

“Boram unni..” a voice called Boram name.

“Soyeon!!!” boram become excited as soon as she found out the person that came to meet her. Her nervousness lost as soyeon come and hug her.

“Lunch..”

“Let's go to changing room… backstage…”

“Alrite…”

Both having fun talking while eating. Its been a while they see each other.

…………………………………………………………………………………..

After  about 15 minutes later,

“Surprise!!!” both eunjung and hyomin suddenly come in to the changing room where boram and soyeon having lunch together. Eunjung is holding a basket of fruit as a gift.

“Ah..soyeon unni..u here..” eunjung surprised when she see soyeon there.

“Owh..why you here??” Boram ask eunjung that still standing and looking at soyeon.

“Wanna see full rehearsal free…” answered eunjung short while wearing a wide smile.

“Huh..u always like that..” Boram complained by herself.

“BUT y u here soyeon unni??” eunjung still feel unsettled and ask soyeon again and again.

“Having lunch with boram unni..” soyeon calmly answered the question like its nothing.

“Huh..I rarely see u in college..so, u here..not working..” a smirk can be seen clearly from eunjung face.

“I’m working..but now is my lunch time..”  soyeon still calm and doesn’t felt disturbed with eunjung question.

“yeah2x…u and boram unni..” eunjung trying to make her friend mad. She always make fun of soyeon because she didn’t even once see soyeon being angry. She really want to see that side of soyeon.

“Of course…my lovely soyeon!!!”  boram suddenly hug n kiss lightly soyeon cheek.

Everyone laughing and talking to each other while hyomin just blankly see the scene between soyeon and boram. After a while, she sneaked out to look around the backstage to make herself calm and fulfill her curiosity towards the stage. So, she just walk aimlessly around the backstage and stage.

“So, this is it…how it feel to be in here..performing a song..” hyomin whispered to herself.

“Hmm…” hyomin put her hand at her chest. She can heard and felt her heartbeat that beating fast than usual.

“Huh…nervous..” hyomin sighed after being quiet about 5 minute. She also act out some scene that she see and practice in her class.

“You want to be in musical??” ask soyeon that suddenly come and stand behind her back.

“AH!! Huh..its you..” hyomin startled as she heard someone ask her something. She felt a bit relieved as she see that the owner of that voice is soyeon.

“When did u come??” hyomin suddenly blushing  as she remembered what she’s done before.

“Not too long..but long enough to watch u doing some sort of action here n there…” soyeon smile widely as she think about hyomin action before. She’s enjoying the scene before.

Hyomin keep quiet and staring at the floor. She’s trying to avoid the eyes that watching her gently. While soyeon watching hyomin that playing with her own finger.

“The answer??” soyeon trying to change the topic to the question that she ask before after seeing that hyomin awkwardly smiling and blushing. She doesn’t want the situation became more awkward than this.

“Kind of..I will..I guess…” replied hyomin short. She quite embarrass by soyeon sudden appearance and the fact that her action being seen by soyeon.

“YOU WILL!! That’s gonna be happened.. you talented..I knew it..” soyeon said it straightly to hyomin. She doesn’t have anything to hide. She look straight to hyomin eyes.

“hope so..yeah..I will..” hyomin answered and nodded slowly. When her eyes suddenly met with soyeon eyes, she suddenly felt her body react differently than usual , thus, she turn to look at other place. She can felt that she currently blushing because of soyeon.

“Lets go back..eunjung searching for u..she’s afraid that her girlfriend lost and be with someone else..” add soyeon after she see hyomin awkward reaction.

While heading back to changing room, hyomin only follow soyeon from behind because of small space in that certain place. While walking forward, she sometimes look at soyeon back and wanna start a conversation but something make her words doesn’t come out. Is she just doesn’t know how to start a conversation or just doesn’t how to put some words together for soyeon or she doesn’t have any idea. Her heart beat are fast than usual. She just treasured soyeon back and blushing by herself. BUT why its happened??.  Hyomin still trying to figured out the answer by herself.

XXXXXX

“I can’t accept this…”

“Why??”

“Just..I can’t..I’m sorry..”

“BUT..”

Jiyeon leave that one place. The place where she met someone that she just met for a few times after she heard about eunjung and her girlfriend.

………………………………………………………………………………….

“Unni…there is someone that wanna meet u..” areum came to practice room after she finish her homework.

“Who?”

“He said that he’s your classmate…and have something to tell and give u..”

“Really..” Jiyeon take a few step from her current position and take a look at the person that want to meet her while hiding behind the wall.

“Him..” a sighed came out from Jiyeon.

“Jiyeon…who’s that handsome guy??” a familiar voice came from jiyeon back.

“Unni..”

“Jiyeon already hv a boyfriend..” eunjung wearing a wide smile as she said that words. She really meant it. She patting Jiyeon head as she also happy that Jiyeon also have someone that she love.

Jiyeon felt hurt by the words that eunjung said. Her heart felt some kind of pain that she felt again after a long time. After she taught that she can go through it and denying her feeling that quite childish if she telling other person or to that one person.

“I need to leave..”

“why??”

“Date..” Eunjung grinned by herself after thinking what her plan for hyomin.

Jiyeon felt more bitter as she see eunjung walk out excitedly leaving her there alone with others. She also leave that place as she doesn’t have any reason to be there.

………………………………………………………………………….

“Where did Jiyeon go??” ask q-ri that just coming from her class. She always came to that meeting place after class to hanging out with everyone. Again, there is no one except her junior, areum.

“She’s going out..I guess, she met her classmate..or maybe already leave..I also dunno..” areum look at every corner of the room. She also doesn’t know when did Jiyeon disappeared from her side after she decide not to meet her classmate before.

“Let’s go..usual place..” q-ri giving sign to go out.

“alrite..” areum following q-ri from behind.

It’s a usual routine for areum and q-ri because the others are quite busy that they end up to be together even its actually a plan for their group.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Ah…I’m sorry..I put it back..” hyomin bowing to the person that she run into when she doesn’t pay much attention while walking.

“It’s alrite…”

“So…sorry..” hyomin hand accidently touch the hand of that person. Suddenly, that person grab tightly hyomin hand and help hyomin to stand up after finishing putting back the things to its right place.

“What..” hyomin startled as she see the person that stand in front of her.

“Are u OK??” said Soyeon that quite worried about hyomin that fall after they bump into each other.

“Yea..kind of..” hyomin nodded as she doesn’t feel any pain.

“Ur ..” soyeon giving a sign that showing the part of hyomin body that might hurt.

“I’m ..ok..” hyomin try to walk but stop after a while.

“I’m right..am I??” soyeon stand beside hyomin. She grab hyomin wrist and put one of hyomin hand on her shoulder.

“Lean on me…” soyeon doesn’t showing any sign of doing it because of some other cause except to help hyomin that need her help. Thus, hyomin doesn’t hesitate at all to depend on soyeon.

“oo..o..ok..” hyomin lean on soyeon and they walk together to hyomin destination. Soyeon leave after informing to eunjung about hyomin condition.

“I go first..bye..”

“Bye..”

………………………………………………………………………………….

“What’s that…” hyomin can only watching soyeon back that leaving her alone. She felt some kind of feeling that mixing her current mood.

“Am I thinking too much about it..” hyomin sit on the chair near her current position.

After sitting for a while,

“Again..I forgot to say thanks…”  hyomin searching for something in her phone. BUT only disappointment became the conclusion of her searching. She doesn’t have soyeon number after all the event that happened.

TO BE CONTINUE….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thx for read it till the end…later, I updated another part..huhu…

sry for any error that I done..

XD

>,<
~LoVe My LiFe~

living normally is a best thing I ever want and have..

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Goodbye