JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Mon Amour

Author Topic: The Gaming Postwhoring Thread  (Read 998956 times)

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Gaming Postwhoring Thread
« Reply #3080 on: July 05, 2015, 09:33:42 PM »
Obviously it needs 30 degree room temperature to make me abandon the xbox and dig out the wii, that i haven't touched in years... so thank you weathergod (but if you could turn down the heat at least at night a little? I'd really be thankful XD)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3081 on: July 05, 2015, 11:33:39 PM »
Pretty happy about the grades I got in this Devil May Cry 4 level

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline maruda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3083 on: July 09, 2015, 05:09:20 AM »
Finished Arkham Origins. Only encountered one bug/glitch. Batman fell through the ground while gliding but he recovered since it registered as falling into water or a deep pit.

After seeing the post-credits scene, I want a Deathstroke game using Arkham mechanics.

I'll be alternating between Bulletstorm and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed next.
I venerate ample posteriors and, furthermore, I am unable to fabricate information.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3084 on: July 09, 2015, 11:52:16 PM »
Tried my hand at this months offering of PS Plus games. Entwined is a fairly simple on rails game symbolising how a bird and fish are in love and try to be together. It's alright, pretty short too. Was interested in Styx, stealth games are right up my alley and I read a comment from someone saying it was as good as Dishonored. Well, they were completely wrong! Dishonored offered so many options and freedom on how to approach a mission while Styx feels so limited and just boring. You better be good at stealth too because the combat is awful. Camera locked right behind the character where you're force to parry until the guard is exposed but that's hard to do considering that the camera's so close you can't even see what the enemy is doing anyway...I'd rather get a game over when I get spotted.

But Rocket League. Now this is a genuine, lovely surprise. The concept is just soccer, but the ball is giant and the players are rocket powered cars. It's a simple concept, but executed so well that it's easy to pick up and play and have a good time with it but also difficult to really master with advanced techniques like being able to boost vertically up in the air and I love that. It's fun to try and score goals but also racing back to my own team's goal so I can defend as well. I can't sell enough just how satisfying and chaotic matches can be, I was sold straight away. Even typing this now I just want to play more of it. There's still a way to go this year and a lot of games to potentially play, but this is already going very high on my list. If you have PS Plus, make sure to get it!

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #3085 on: July 11, 2015, 07:38:17 AM »
Adding another title go the list of games that toyed with my emotions: Life is Strange

Episode 1:  Hmmm....looks like I'll be in for an exciting adventure.
Episode 2:   :cry:  :cry:
Episode 3::temper:  :frustrated:  :tantrum:

Can't wait to see what the final two episode have in store for me....

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3086 on: July 12, 2015, 09:04:20 PM »
Since the matchmaking issues around Rocket League got fixed, I've been able to play online and it's even more fun. Here's some gameplay of me doing it. My favourite part is making a save (defending is just as fun as attacking) and then almost immediately following up with a goal. Love this game.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3087 on: July 13, 2015, 06:30:30 PM »
Some very sad news emerged this morning as Satoru Iwata, President of Nintendo, passed away at 55

I tend not to get sad over the deaths of people I don't personally know, but this one did affect me.  He helped guide Nintendo back into a financial success by taking risks on visionary products like the Wii and 3DS. He even took a pay cut when times were tough. And spoken from friends and his peers, it sounded like he was a real inspiration and was at his happiest when talking about making games. He'll be missed. Rest in peace.

Now I'm going to watch the recent E3 videos again, as they make me happy.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3088 on: July 14, 2015, 12:23:17 AM »
R.I.P.

:prayers:

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3089 on: July 14, 2015, 06:15:25 AM »
Not gaming related but what saddens me Is that he did not die of old age. Can bile duct cancer be detected early?
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3090 on: July 18, 2015, 04:29:06 PM »
You owe it to yourselves to watch Giant Bomb's quick look of a new FMV adventure game called Contradiction : Spot The Liar!. The acting is amazing

And if you want a little more (which only adds to the craziness), there's another vid because the guys couldn't stop playing it :lol:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3091 on: July 20, 2015, 12:38:29 AM »
I was very happy to have beaten Ebrietas, an optional boss in Bloodborne and one of the hardest in the game for sure. With that gone, it only leaves the final boss. I know already that I messed up and can't get the true ending, but that is a good excuse for me to go through the game again in New Game + I say! I wanted to complete it tonight but the final boss had other ideas and made sure I didn't. If you compare him to other final bosses in any other Souls game, he's so much more aggressive and likely to kill you in a few hits. Keeping in tradition with other final bosses in Souls games, the setting is beautiful, the music even more so and thematically appropriate. It's already an amazing ending to an amazing game.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3092 on: July 23, 2015, 01:07:06 AM »
This is a really great series which analyses internet rage and troll behaviour, particularly around that most odious of internet 'movements' lately and breaks down how it managed to sucker people into it. Perhaps it's far more geared towards the GG discussion than I would have liked, considering 'Angry Jack' has been a character for as long as there's been an internet, but I can understand why that's the focus. This series says everything that I've wanted to say but couldn't quite organise eloquently. The progression makes logic proceed in steps instead of leaps, and removing the focus on right and wrong, is quite refreshing from the normal "this is why the other group are idiots" rhetoric.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3093 on: July 24, 2015, 12:45:28 AM »
A hidden riddle in Trials Evolution which came out a few years ago, has since been solved which lead into a real life treasure hunt across multiple continents revealing 4 keys which will open something under the Eiffel Tower in the year 2113. Completely crazy. :lol:

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #3094 on: July 24, 2015, 03:43:51 AM »
Finished up the Keira Metz SubPlot in Witcher 3, yep, I had sex with her.

Offline maruda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3095 on: July 24, 2015, 05:13:46 AM »
Finished Bulletstorm. It's fun killing the enemies in inventive ways. I hated the fact that it's one of those games that have a cliffhanger ending and/or sequel hook that won't be addressed (in the foreseeable future).
I venerate ample posteriors and, furthermore, I am unable to fabricate information.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #3097 on: July 25, 2015, 02:50:11 PM »

Skyrim is great!

Back to this endless argument Gamergate, I think near the end of the video where they relate the nasty xbox live environment to real life & politics is pretty interesting.

Part of the reason why I don't participate in discussions about this is because I know this is never going to end, ever.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3098 on: July 26, 2015, 12:07:03 PM »
^ Especially over social media where nobody wins any argument.

I WILL NEVER HAVE A MORE INTENSE GAME OF ROCKET LEAGUE NOR A GREATER COMEBACK THAN THIS!!

« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 12:13:58 PM by Tuffty »

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3099 on: July 28, 2015, 11:54:46 AM »

From the makers of the Pokemon series
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Mon Amour