JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Neon Bunny - It`s You

Author Topic: CROW'S BLOOD + Cabasuka Gakuen (end) drabbles  (Read 14663 times)

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: CROW'S BLOOD + Cabasuka Gakuen (new) drabbles
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2016, 05:10:04 AM »
Too short too short too short too short too short!!!! Please gimme moare gimme moare gimme moare gimme moare gimme moare!!!  :bow: :bow: :bow: :jphip:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2016, 02:13:38 PM »
OMG!!! XD

You were expressing the rage of every fan flipping out from that butt groping scene. lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline KyouyaAnis

• Yuri
  • Yamamoto Sayaka 😘
    • KyouyaAnis
    • AnisHyukkie
    • +AnisHyukkie
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2016, 04:27:09 PM »
GOSH!!!!  :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:

I screamed so hard when I noticed this. Thank yous so much for making more drabble Author-san. I was thinking to ask you to make Cabasuke Gakuen one and then you did it. Did you read my mind?  :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv:

Btw please update soon cause I want MOARR!!!  :temper:

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2016, 06:08:40 PM »
I would have shot that old fart if it was anyone else gettin groped.

But no words can describe what i would do 2 him if he done it to Sakura or Komiharu.

:angry:

Offline _bakunawa

• friendly neighborhood mooneater
  • AKB48+ and kpop trash
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2016, 04:24:29 PM »
...if only she stop hanging around on rappapa room and actually  go studying in the class for once, she might could think of something better to save Majijo from bankruptcy than turning everyone to hostess

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hilarious XD

I was so frustrated at that groping scene that I actually needed to pause the episode to go cry in a corner.  :fainted:
I waited for Center to come out and whoop Saionji's butt, but no, it didn't happen the way I imagined it to be. 

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2016, 02:21:16 PM »
@Genkikid sama
uwahhh okay ill post 3 episodes not 2  :nervous

@ruka kikuchi
arent we all wanna do it if  we could do that lol :'D

@kyouya Anis

yes I am, I'm a magical being... call me Trico
lol okay sorry but I'm glad you like this one

@hackata48

fyi.. i just almost broke my laptop when he touch sakura bare shoulder :wub:

@_bakunawa

ah...that part...it was... a near death experience for me too *laugh while crying* ...thanks heaven there is no more savage scene like that (hopefully until the end..please...PLEASEEE I BEG YOUUU)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 05:57:51 PM by akbdaisuki48 »

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2016, 03:21:44 PM »
ahh Thank you very much for reading so... updates

--------

Episode 3

Having some trouble, Kurage could not come to work, and Nezumi have to filled in. Center then finally able to back, find Nezumi sitting in one of the couch, waiting for her

Center Kurage : *running* *ready to Hug* Nezuu~ thank you for helping!! I love yo--

Nezumi : *punch center in the face* *kick her in the guts* HOW MANY TIMES IVE TOLD YOU CENTER! STOP PLAYING AROUND AND QUIT THIS JOB ALREADY!

center : b-but *crying*

Nezu : AND WHAT WITH THAT CLOTHES ? i told you to not over do it AM I? here! wear this!! *throwing center some hoodies*

Nezu : now wait here, while I kill that sleazy old man who put you into this *taking out a chain saw from under her skirt*

Nezu went on rampage, and coz she is super smart and super Rich, she bought majisuka gakuen herself, be the head mistress, hired center as a teacher, and try to change Majisuka into elite ojou sama school. the rest of episodes are the struggle of cenNezu trying to change sakura and friends Into a proper student.

Majisuka Gakuen 6 part 2 : Great Teacher Center !

also

Majisuka Gakuen 6 part 2 : Teacher and headmaster! forbidden love!

THE END

Episode 4

Torigoya,  I mean Kojiharu senpai come to the rescue, helping her poor cute majisuka juniors on their new part time job

Kojiharu enters the club, shining-ly, so shining to the point they might as well use Kojiharu as a new eco-friendly power resources and turn her into a generator or something

Kojiharu : eh? not even one costumers in here? i'll filled this club with people... in 3...2...1

dozens of Kojiharu fans : KOJIHARU SAMAAA!!! *bursting into the club*

center : all hail kojiharu! now we have so many costumer! more than we have this whole week!

Kojiharu turning Center into one of her sugar daddy, and center gladly keep feeding Kojiharu with all the food she like. Kojiharu staying in the club, the sleazy old manager try to butt groping Kojiharu once, her fans notice it and murder the manager in the spot right away. Kojiharu takes over the management, the club getting super success, they save the school. and live happily ever after

THE END

Episode 4 B

Center find mysterious girl in front of the club

center : you are *taking her glass and cap off* You are majisuka graduate right!??

black : *whisper whisper*

center : did you said something?

black : ...i ... am ....maji graduate.... AND HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY FACE LIKE THAT!! IM YOUR FREAKING SENPAI!!!!

black beat center badly, Nezumi happen to pass by and witness the scene, "N-Nezu!! help!!" center plead, Nezumi comes right away, but then she find out its her Yukirin i mean black i mean yukirin who beat center, Nezumi think for a while, then end up helping black beat up center instead. "N-Nezu????!!!!" center got into hospital, the cabasuka girls left astray without centers guide, realize that they are totally not cut to be a hostess, decide to quit, and just give up trying saving the school...its not that worthy anyway

THE END

episode 5

Black Yukirin appear on the club (but heavily denied she is the 'black' from Majijo) , and requesting  Sakura Same company almost right away

Same : ahh... thank you for requesting me! um...how did you know me?

Black : ...from...website... i think you are very cute

Same : *blush* ehhh thank you... (every CBS Shippers die)

Black : ...

Black : okay I lie, my husband came here a lot and she always requesting you

Same : ??!

Black : bitch... NOW PREPARED TO DIE!

*epic battle of Sakura vs Black*

nothing could top that so...

The End

episode 5 b

Same : ahh... thank you for requesting me! um...how did you know me?

Black : ...from...website... i think you are very cute

Same : *blush* ehhh thank you...

Black : okay i lied, my husband came here a lot and she always requesting you

same : eh...'she'?

Black : huh? don't tell me she came here dressing as a man again??

same : huh???

Black :  and she also always wearing special make up when she dress as a man?? to the point of unrecognized!  why?? she is very beautiful !! well...cant help it... she never sane from the beginning

same : what are you- ??

*a costumer entering the club* *its black husbando*

Black : oh she is here!! OIII GEKII!!! come here!!! you crazy little girl!!

Same : THATS GEKKIKARA SENPAI UNDER COVER??????????? *lighting strikes*

then everyone dies in surprise

THe end

Episode 5 C

Black Yukirin chasing her husbando, grabbing a fork, totally gonna kill that ungrateful piece of trash (cmon dude you are married to yukirin and you are cheating??? DIE!! Mayu will kill you herself!!)

sakura tried to chase and stoping Yukirin

Sakura Same : *running lamely*

Jurina kurage : *catching Sakura same*

Same : K-Kurage san ?

Kurage : same... wait

Jurina and sakura : *intense stare*

Jurina and sakura : *times feel like it got slower*

Jurina and sakura : *the atmosphere just so right*

Jurina : *releasing Sakura same awkwardly* lets just watch them from afar

every Jurisaku shipper cannot believe what they just saw, how dense this drama could be? how could those moment could end without a kiss?? Jurisaku shippers combine their despair  into a ninjutsu, forming a magnificent tornado, swept the entire cabasuka production crews away from this world, replacing their place, and retake the scene, this time... Jurina could kiss her bride... i mean sakura. and live happily ever after.

The End

---

--------------

------------------------------

hi !
as much as i love to update this as soon as i can.. well..the cabasuka itself still running on ep 9  :nervous
 so, to make no awkward long updates wait, this short weird drabbles would be updated every week on friday (EST)

thank you for read and have a fun day all!  and happy new year soon  :grin: :grin: :jphip:
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 03:32:44 PM by akbdaisuki48 »

Offline KyouyaAnis

• Yuri
  • Yamamoto Sayaka 😘
    • KyouyaAnis
    • AnisHyukkie
    • +AnisHyukkie
Re: CROW'S BLOOD + Cabasuka Gakuen (ep 3,4,5) drabbles
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2016, 04:47:32 PM »
Goshhhh it's so funny  :lol:
Btw thanks for following me on twitter  XD
I end up stalking you alot.
Lol please update soon and thanks for the update :kneelbow: :byebye:

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2016, 05:55:25 PM »
I want what your smoking pls.

I need more cocaine induced crazy shit!

Gimme more koko!

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2016, 06:06:59 PM »
How can that guy be Geki??!! Geki would be more handsome than him!!!!

Offline _bakunawa

• AKB48+ and kpop trash
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2016, 06:44:55 PM »
OH MY GLOB MY HOLY CRACKSHIP CBS‎ 
AND GEKIBLACK TT_TT

Ah, look at all the opportunities for Black to come  back with her epicness in Cabasuka. But fork-wielding Yuki is fun too! ‎

I'd totally watch that MG6 though XD
Center x Nezumi featuring all the other Majisuka kids? That'd be great! ‎

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2017, 02:23:39 PM »
@_bakunawa
Ooo CBS shipper ! hi there  XD

i would pay to see those MJ6 center Nezumi special anytime LOL

@genkikid sama
LOL so TRUEE
Geki don't need a make up, its better she just appear on her naturally ultra gorgeous ikemen face (and i would literally dying if gekkikara ever make appearance on this crapasuka things)

@Hackata48 LOL Im very much think you are have enough Koko already Hackata san...I really do LOL

@KyouyaAnis
Hi~
ahh, i was searching for akb based account and i found you and i like your account, I hope you don't mind being followed by me

ROger! updates!

--------

Episode 6

one of Naachan regular turn into a creeps, looking obsessively at naachan pictures day and night, stalking all her social media, having tremendous murderous intent for other costumers that touch her... basically me on regular basis

Naachan : this is so troublesome! let me just kill him

Sakura : stop it! we are not yankee anymore, lets finish it cabasuka way

Naachan : how?

Sakura : i know! kiss Yuria

Naachan : HUH??

Yuria : HUH????

Sakura : you know, to make that costumer believe that you are not into men and-

Naachan and Yuria : SAKURA BEHIND YOU!!

sakura : *turn around* huh? a-annin??? i mean Y-yoga?? you alive??? what with that big knife??

Yoga Annin : Sakura ... die!!! *stabbing sakura hazardously *

Sakura die from suggesting something so outrageous that endangering YuriAnnin ship

The end

episode 6 b

*naachan kissing Magic passionately

Magic : wow

Naachan : i think... i don't hate it

magic : I think...i don't hate it neither

Naachan and magic : *looking at each other passionately*

they then falling in love, build a small family together, then live happily ever after.

The end. *eh?*

Episode 7

To promote the hostess club, the shady old man put up a giant big banners of the girls pictures in the street

*people in the street*

person A :wow look at those girls in the hostess club poster! so beautiful!

Person B : totally! they look like akb members! so fresh and young! like school girl!

person A : ....

Person B : ...

A : ...  do you think they are that young?

B: ... i think...at least half of them is still in school  h-haha *nervous laugh*

A : ...

B: ...

*15 minutes later*

Police barging the host club, arresting the sleazy old man for making school girls work on a hostess club.

THE END

Episode 7 B

the incompetent police finally able to sniff out this totally violating children labour place, and arrested only matsuoka hana

the Incompetent police : You are underage! go with us

Sakura : NO!!! my precious apprentice !!

Center : can this be solved other way??

Renachi : um... I'm sorry guys ... but... isn't the management is the one that should be arrested? you know? for hiring under age girl in the first place?

everyone in the room : !!!!! *lighting strikes*

Police barging  the host club, arresting the sleazy old man for making under age girls work on a hostess club.

THE END

episode 8

Cabasuka graduate, scandal, appear, she appear to be a well known Idol now

...Scandal?

i love you scandal, but from all of Majisuka graduates; black is pregnant and work in supermarket, Center is fired from her nursing job and now a hostess, Nezumi have a shady job that she don't even want to talk about, and they decide scandal would be the one that end as a well known Idol?

LMFAO!

everyone laughing their ass off literally off so off they all die

THE END

episode 8 B

*Naachan and Yuria kissing*

Naachan : i grow fond of your lips magic

Magic : shut up and just kiss me again

*kiss*

Magic Yuria : um... why do I feel a bit chill in here?

Arose from the death, slowly emerge from the darkness of the hostess club, a girl with long hair, wearing purple Rappapa jersey

Magic : Y-YOGA??????

Yoga : Yuria... how many times do i have to be back from the death just to stoping you cheating?? huh??? THIS TIME IM BACK FOR SURE! die!!

suddenly everything went into an unexplainable chaos

The end

Episode 8 c

skin as pale as the moon, her salty smile flashing the night

she is appear. the former rappapa president, SALT

*I die from intense excitement  and unable to write anything else*

The End(?)

jk

-------TBC-------------

blog : https://wordpress5218.wordpress.com/2017/01/06/how-cabasuka-gakeun-should-have-end-678-drabbles/

Offline kumo

Re: CROW'S BLOOD + Cabasuka Gakuen (ep 6, 7, 8) drabbles
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2017, 04:22:58 PM »
That butt-groping scene... I almost swearing loudly when I watched it (I did swearing loudly actually, in my head). I was wondering if this show will be bashed and flamed because of that scene.

Oh and I would totally watched the MG 6 where Nezumi is the headmistress, bringing the Rappapa on her era (and before) as teachers. Lolol, that would make much more better plot story rather than this crapasuka.

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2017, 04:41:48 PM »
Since at the preview of ep 9 SALT is alive,  doesn't that meant no one really died? That massive killing in MG5 didn't happen. I just rewatch and then realized that that massive killing in MG5 start because of a misunderstanding.

episode 8

Cabasuka graduate, scandal, appear, she appear to be a well known Idol now

...Scandal?

i love you scandal, but from all of Majisuka graduates; black is pregnant and work in supermarket, Center is fired from her nursing job and now a hostess, Nezumi have a shady job that she don't even want to talk about, and they decide scandal would be the one that end as a well known Idol?

LMFAO!

THE END

Naaahhh probably because sasshi won the sousenkyo 3 times and have a consecutive wins.

Now Black's son officially has a name!! *it's random and out of topic I know

Offline _bakunawa

• AKB48+ and kpop trash
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2017, 11:59:38 AM »
why was I reminded of Annin's character in Crow's Blood while reading this update--
I was super shocked about that Katamagic moment in that episode. I mean, I love the gayness and all, but why must you break Yogamagic... TT_TT

...I hope they all just did? XD well, after that rushed? ending though
I haven't watched the last few eps yet, but I'll catch up for sure when subs are out!

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2017, 02:34:03 PM »
This fic is so hilarious and i can't help but to laugh  :lol:

Episode 8 c

skin as pale as the moon, her salty smile flashing the night

she is appear. the former rappapa president, SALT

*I die from intense excitement  and unable to write anything else*

I KNOW RIGHT?! I'M DYING TO SEE THE NEXT EPISODE WHERE SALT IS BACK OH MY GOOOOOD!!!!  :panic: :panic: :inlove:

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
Cabasuka Gakuen (thank heaven its finally end) drabbles
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2017, 02:59:57 PM »
@Erza_Jerusalem lol thanks!
and for heaven sake salt character is the only one I agree on this whole series! its so awesome *cries*

@_bakunawa
lol lol i think this series IS a bit problematic, andl i am not so up for more butt groping scenes so.. nope...not protesting here :grin:

@genkikid sama
hahaha some people said MJ6 probably a prequel of MJ 5, so its happen before mj5 and thats why everyone alive
oh oh do you read burageki no ichinichi?? coz its a big deal finally we know the boy name lol!

@kumo
i think it is, they made a major change after episode 2 like changing center costume and character, far less skin ship, the show at one point come up every two weeks instead of every week, so...lol...maybe

btw>> I WOULD PAY TO SEE A CENTER NEZU MJSK

so...heres the final chapter  :)

------------
Episode 9

sakura in a pinch, a detective cornering her

Detective : *point a gun to sakura* there is no point of resisting

sakura : ugh!

suddenly a silhouette appear, magnificently disarm the detective in fast rapid amazing movement

sakura : salt san!

salt : sakura, is this  your boy friend?

sakura : huh? n-no, its a detective

salt : *salty but cute smile*

sakura : s-salt san?

salt : good... coz you are mine  *suddenly kiss Sakura passionately*

sakura : ???!!!!!

salt : sakura...I... Im in love with you for a very long time.... i rose from the death just for you *cling cutely on sakura*

sakura : ????!!!! OTABEE !!!!where are you!!!!!! salt got weird!!!!

the show should be ended, it appears salt is mentally unstable after forced to appear on Cabasuka even after when she is just about days to graduate

Episode 10 A

holding a white umbrella, another gekkikara admirer, Shiraisi Mai from nogizaka46 once again roaming freely in the forbidden land of majijo

Maiyan : *walk like a goddess which what she really is*

maiyan and majijo girls :*looking intensely* *ready to fight*

Ikuta Erika : MAIYAAANNN NO!!!

maiyan : huh??? ikuchan??? what the-- what are you doing here

Ikuchan : *begging on her knee* maiyan.. i beg you...please...please stay away from this drama..this drama is cursed

maiyan : errr..but--

Ikuchan : for the love of Nogizaka!! maiyan I BEG YOU!!! *crying bloods*

maiyan : o-okay okay!!!

Maiyan is saved by Ikuchan from this cursed drama, ran far away...far away ... and please never comeback here again

THe end

Episode 10 B

The hostess club somehow finally able to reach their financial target, everyone is celebrating

sleazy old man : so sakura... you still remember your promise right?

sakura : ... yes

*in the hotel room*

sakura lying naked on the big bed, waiting anxiously for the sleazy old man, but the man never come... he never come (thank you... no one needs more cringe scenes seriously)

but instead... Center pop up from the door… sakura don’t have to ask… center eyes, center smirk, its all  dangerously  explained everything that would come up next ….

THE END (rated M, unable to be posted on JPhip)

EPisode 10 : True Ending (unlocked only if passed 95% of the cringe )

JUrina : so...its over now

Sakura : it is

Jurina : ... what do you want to do next?

Sakura : back being Rappapa president, you?

Jurina : i think I'm gonna try wrestling next

Sakura : wrestling???

Jurina : yes...come with me sakura

Sakura : but...errr... wrestling?

Jurina : yes... i love you so come with me sakura

Sakura : ????

Jurina and Sakura became a pro wrestler, after a long long long and many many many rejection, finally sakura said yes to Jurina propose, and they life happily ever after

#superBiasedEnding #theEnd #imsorry #maybeNotSorry #okaySorryyyyyy

**BONUS drabbles

Salty queen

salt joining the cabasuka girls

salt : *act super salty*

those M costumers : yes, banish us more salt sama!!! <3

cabasuka girls : wow,  the salty treatment works on cabasuka too!

Center : the heart of costumers is as deep as ocean, some people like those salty cold treatment

center : *look at sakura*

sakura : *cold eyes* what ??

center : *grinning happily* *blushed* yes, some people ...

cabasuka girls : .... ( center...you  are super M yourself)

the imperfect two

its late and everyone already home, Jurina and Sakura happen to be  the last there, after deal with a stubborn costumers

Kurage Jurina : ugh... finally he is home, that costumer was a bummer

Sakura Same : im so tired *slam herself on the couch*

Kurage : lol...let me help you with that *start massaging Same bare shoulder*

Same : e-eh??

Kurage : hem?

Same : ... *looks at the floor* *blush*

Kurage : !!!! *was just do it without thinking* *now think too much of it**blush twice harder than same* *but continue massaging Same anyway*

Kurage and Same : ... *awkward massaging moment*

The old good days

Center and Nezumi chillin in the couch, reminiscing their days ruling majijo

Center : those were such a good old days

Nezu : *smirk* ...yes

center : btw, Nezu, that one time we have a major fight with Yabakune in a very late night, and you appear super late, wearing a mess up clothes like you just finish wrestling with someone,  I'm still wondering why was that

Nezu : ...

Center : ahaha but I remember Black senpai also come out of nowhere not long after you come and help us

Center: ... now that i recall it, Black senpai clothes also looks mess up

center : ...

Nezu : ... *blush*

Center : NEZU!!????????????

end end end

and...thats it!!

10 episode of Crapasuka Gakuen! have you watched crapasuka? what do you think? lol (if you havent watch ;maybe meh...just don't)

thank you very much for reading ! happy sailing all :)

---------

blog ver : https://wordpress5218.wordpress.com/2017/01/13/how-cabasuka-gakuen-should-end-finally-the-enddrabbles/
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 03:25:27 PM by akbdaisuki48 »

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: CROW'S BLOOD + Cabasuka Gakuen (end) drabbles
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2017, 05:27:40 PM »
That burageki no ichinichi by lenosferatu-san? The one which the baby still doesn't have a name and black decided to use geki's name to put him in a daycare? I've read it plenty of time repeating all over from the start occasionally.

Uwaahhh the cabasuka drabble is over.....  Otsukaresama deshita!!!!!  :jphip: :jphip:

And now I'm considering to search around for the pro-wrest drama.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Neon Bunny - It`s You