JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ladies` Code - Bad Girl

Author Topic: The Hello! Project Postwhoring Thread  (Read 868075 times)

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Hello! Project Postwhoring Thread
« Reply #1040 on: May 15, 2013, 06:25:22 PM »
One Two Three Dragonball ver.

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #1041 on: May 16, 2013, 04:13:58 AM »

you get a good idea how rich fukuhime's grandfather is xD

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1042 on: May 16, 2013, 07:29:31 PM »
Awe yeah, this is from my Japan trip report, the fandom part of it for those who care 8) LOL

FANDOM!!!!

May 5. Kenshuusei concert
I had planned on buying a bunch of goods from here, but I ran out of money and didn't have a chance to go to an ATM before joining the goods line... My bad, I forgot that the ATM at Nakano Broadway is only available once the basement floor Petit Paris opens at 10 or 11am. So I ended up just getting Kanatomo's T-shirt, one Kanatomo photo set, and one Rikako photo set for Singapore.

Kanatomo shirt

The "concert" itself was something different indeed. I mean, first of all, omg Tsunku appeared, with his shiny haircape. And then Makoto Ogawa(!!!) appeared to be a supporting judge. Whoa, I had expected Tsunku, but not her, so I was all star-struck. I'd never seen Makochan in person before. I have love for the gokkies, so that was great.

As for the ”concert” that was actually the trainees showcasing their dancing and singing... First of all, we were actually all asked to sit down for the evaluation. I'd had a good seat before, sitting in 6th row that was actually 5th row, but with everyone sitting down, the good seat became even better. Also I'm not gonna lie, I love sitting my ass down instead of having to stand. Anyway, Tsunku, MC Makoto, Makochan and a staff member whom I understood to be in charge of dancing all sat behind their tables like judges you see on all the audition shows, and the girls started performing. At first in groups for dancing, then solo singing. The judges all gave their comments after each performance. It was a very interesting experience, but it would've been even better if my Japanese was fluent :P

After the solo performances, there was a break during which the audience all voted for their favourite performer by dropping in a vote into a box with the girl's face on it he he.

After the concert, all the girls were out at the exit to give everyone who came a high touch/five, which was ridiculously awesome. I felt stupidly happy afterwards. And like laughing, because I went into the high touch experience all ”omfg yay I can't believe this, they're all here, fucking awesome” then was met with a crowd of extremely confused looking little girls staring at me. Then I remembered that I'm some female gaijin wtf was I doing there :D I thought I'd be nice and tell them to ”ganbatte”, said that to one of the very new girls whom I have now realized is the crazy Rio girl from auditions and she looked at me like a deer in the headlights, SO FUNNY. Maybe that's why I didn't recognize her; I've never seen her look so scared before. HAHA.

Then suddenly I was at Kanatomo, who saw I was wearing her T-shirt and gave me an extra enthusiastic thank you, then I was like ”OH RIGHT IT'S YOU OMG” and she noticed my expression change and gave me an extra smirk as I was going by, OH AT THAT POINT I KNEW I HAD CHOSEN THE RIGHT ONE. That SMILE. Goddamnit that was some seductive stuff. It was with THAT side of her mouth as well, the side with that little tooth that I really like. Mang. I sound like such a creeper right now, right. But fucking hell, that was amazing. After that the girls started reacting more normally again, I think... But it's all quite a blur obviously, so many girls went by so fast, but then the last two were Karin and Ricchan and that I remember because Karin is ridiculously cute and I love Ricchan haha. Can I really even emphasize enough the fact that Karin is ridiculously cute? She's the perfect idol. It was almost like she was jumping over the table to high touch at anyone because she was so enthusiastic and happy to be there, and that we were there. That girl. XD

Anyway, my impressions of all the kenshuusei!!
- The new kenshuusei that were introduced towards the end of the event:
Inoue Hikaru seemed quite interesting to me just from the way she was carrying herself. She just seemed kind of quirky and weird. She was also the first person in line of the high touch thing, which was fun, I remember thinking ”ah it's that girl”, so it's like she was instantly memorable.

In order of performance... (See info: http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/member/egg/recital_2013spring.php)
#1 Kurumin. I have a bit of a Kurumin bias so I expected her to do well, and she lived up to those expectations. She has a great smile :3 But I think she's never THE best in a group of trainees, like in that Kenshuusei show where Karin stole the show even if Kurumin was totally putting in her full effort to entertain. I think Kurumin is competitive though and serious about wanting to be a good idol, and so, I voted for her knowing she would want to win, even if I kinda knew she wouldn't.

#2 Rikako, aka the new ”miracle” girl. She definitely puts a 100% into her performance and is really cute. I definitely expect big things from her. Also, it was funny hearing her explain that she wanted to do a rock song because she loves rock, because I remember having a conversation on IRC about how her father is a complete rocker.

#3 Hamachan. It's funny how my image of Hamachan seems to go up and down in waves. Sometimes I think she's obviously cuter than most other Eggs, and other times she doesn't particularly stand out. This performance, it might've been the song, but she didn't really stand out to me. Oop. It's not that she didn't do well, because she did give a cute performance, it just felt a bit like... Well, here I am watching some kid sing a song, like it's a school performance day or something.

#4 Taguchi. She did surprisingly well with Aitai Lonely Christmas. I don't think I'd ever seen her seriously perform before, so this was all a wow event for me.

#5 Wada Sakurako. She won the judges' favour. Singingwise, she was the most unstable to me and her movements weren't great, but apparently that gives her a 'moe' factor. I did like her smile and she definitely left an impression on me, but I'm not sure it was because of her performance or because of the feedback she got from the judges.

#6 Nomura Minami. I haven't noticed this girl a lot before and I don't see that changing after this performance. Not horrible, just wasn't memorable to me.

#7 Fuuchan. She has improved a LOT since I first saw her audition for S/mileage! I remember finding her voice extremely monotone, but she sounds quite cute now, and her expression on stage is very bright. She was smiling a lot and was really quite lovely :3 That was great to see. I'm now very happy that she came back and wish her the best.

#8 Yumeno. Somehow I don't remember a thing about this performance. I don't even remember her face or what she was wearing. What the hell. She's always so cute in the pictures, why can't I remember her xD

#9 Nanamin. She was quite cute and won the audience's vote, but I didn't know the song she did very well so I don't remember much of her performance. O-o

#10 Maria, oh Maria. XD She wore a lovely red dress to this performance... Because she likes it. And she performed The Peace... Because she likes it. No strategy, just liking it. That at least made her stand out haha. But she really looked lovely in the red dress and braided hair, like a fairytale girl  ^_^

#11 Ricchan did Goto's Daite yo! Please go on, and kicked ass. Sure, I have Ricchan bias, but it's completely deserved. It's just too bad that she has cut her hair short again ;__; Why do you do this Ricchan, why... The medium length hair looked so cute...

#12 Kaede. She was quite endearing :P Her movements aren't really there yet, but she's very cute.

#13 Murotan. Damn, she's awesome. She can switch from yay yay genki to really delivering Aa's First Kiss, her vocals were good as well. This girl better get a proper debut eventually because she works hard and she just gets it.

#14 Icchan. She had problems with the tempo in singing, I think, but other than that I think she did well. What was memorable was her choice of dress o-o;; It was quite a feminine little summer dress, which at first got an ”ooooh” reaction from the audience and then got laughs when she announced her song ”Samui Ne” :P

#15 Rikoriko – No strong impression.

#16 Rena. She was pretty :) I'm glad she didn't really ace Furusato or I would've cried, this damn song. She was luckily singing it in a warm way, with a smile. I was left with a nice impression, which is something new because I don't notice her much usually.

So there we go. Mostly the event just reinforced my previous favourable impressions of the girls, a few surprised in a good way (Tagucchi, Icchan, Rikako), a few were less memorable than I would've expected, and some stood out for reasons other than singing or dancing (Wadasaku, Maria, Kaede).

All the Juice=Juice girls also left me with a good impression. This is also where I started to think that Uemura Akari is some kind of a goddess, she just has this aura of greatness when standing on stage. Like a great beauty.

May 10. Juice=Juice high touch event

Of course this was super fast so there isn't much to say. Akari really glitters, Kanatomo went by fast this time, I told Karin she's cute because it's true, then brainfarted on what to say to the others but Aina and Sayubee both talked to me in English with a hello and thank you so I was just like XD, then probably said ”ganbare” to Yuka and boom it was over. Somehow I really remember Sayubee's eyes from this event 8) And Karin's crazy enthusiastic puppy eyes again. Girl is nuts.

I could've bought another copy to get another round, but I don't really like doing it that way, maybe if I had something special more to say, but I didn't. I got two copies of their CD anyway, since I'd bought one earlier at the H!P shop. Lol. Anyway, Juice=Juice members are really lovely and I think you all should support them. I really got a good impression of all of them. Kanatomo, it's obvious that she's older than most other newbies because she definitely has a more mature and seductive vibe about her, she's orsm. Karin-sama is a legend in the making in every way, as is known. Akari almost has this ethereal, goddess vibe about her, while still being down-to-earth, too. Sayubee and Aina are both likeable. Yuka I've noticed the least so far, but I'm sure she's awesome too. XD

Morning Musume concerts

Ima talk about some special stuff about each concert, but then give comments on each member separately at the end, as a summary.

May 3. The third row seats with Fushi. Soooo close to the stage omg. ;_; We were to the right side of the stage, which turned out to be a great spot for an Eripon fan :3 I had probably the most awesome moment right there. My lightsticks completely died so I was worried Eripon wouldn't notice she had a fan right there in front of her face, but I was wearing her shirt and wrist thingie and so, during one of the earliest songs she spotted me and gave the biggest ^___^ smirk and I thought well shit, that's it right there, nothing's going to top that probably ever. Hahaha. Yeaahhh...

Eripon had really adorable and funny expressions during the happy songs >_< It was really great and amazing to see especially close up. I was like damn, I knew my fav member was cute, but that she is THIS cute, whoaaa whoaaa. And yeah, I also got to see Eripon cry in person D: Because she messed up her self intro, starting to say that seeing fans waving their lightsticks was kimochiwarui, this is the opposite of what she wanted to say haha. Oh Eripon. I know she cries easily, but it was still a bit sad to see her upset :( Even if I know nobody really was angry at her (at least if they have a brain), knowing that she thought she might've upset fans was a little heart-breaking.

Either way, this was an awesome concert and I'm glad I got to share it with Fushi, too :3

May 6. My fourth row seat turned out to be a 3rd row seat (because there was no row 1) where the first row was for disabled fans who could not stand up... It's really stupid how good my spot was. Unfortunately it was on the very left side of the stage, so it wasn't a great spot for an Eripon fan – but it gave me a chance to notice other members that I had barely seen in the previous one, namely Odachan and Maachan. It being by the very side members didn't come around that often, but when they came, they were soooo cloooose. Ack.

May 11. It was my first time having a seat on the second floor. My seat was pretty much right at the centre, so it was the first time I was able to really see the entire stage as it was ”meant to be seen” instead of just seeing the right side or the left side. Even if it was on the 2nd floor, people were standing up at this part, which I kinda ended up hating at the end because my legs were deaaaddd.

Oh and I forget, before the concert three Momusu members, Fukuchan, Riho and Harunan actually took part in filming a morning show they were doing right at the NHK Osaka. Too bad I had no idea that this would happen, so I just ended up being able to see a flash of Fukuchan sitting down until having to go stand at a spot where I could see absolutely nothing of them but the TV screen that was airing the show as it was coming out. However, I had a pretty good view of where people were entering and leaving the studio, so I thought I'd wait until the recording ended to see the girls leaving. Note that at this point I didn't have a ticket yet, so I thought of this as my only chance of at least getting a glimpse of the three members if I couldn't score a ticket. And well, I was right, I was able to see them leaving haha. Harunan was very cute waving and was most visible; annoyingly enough Riho and Fukuchan were largely hidden by some screen they were transporting at the same time, I think on purpose >:( What the fuck, what's the harm in letting the girls wave to their fans. But yeah I got to see them, so in the end that was worth it even if my legs were absolutely hating me and actually going numb.

May 12. Another second floor seat, this time a family seat, and the two rows in front of me had girls who were sitting down the entire time. Which meant... That I could sit down as well. ;_; With binoculars. ;_; With an absolutely complete view of the stage, with absolutely nothing in the way. Oh sweet heaven. It was like making my own concert DVD. Amazing. Even if I had planned on focusing particularly on Eripon, having the binoculars actually also allowed me to notice other members better. I was checking out Sayumi, Harunan, Odachan, Reina... It was just awesome. I could even see all the ABS. Haha. I'm definitely going to remember this if I go to concerts again and want to have a more chillax time. Family seat, binoculars, win. However, for the last song I pretty much tossed the binoculars aside completely just to appreciate the wholeness of the group and, I dunno, say goodbye to everyone. I have no idea when I'll be able to see these girls again, some of them I might never see again. I was waving like crazy at the end ha ha. I love Morning Musume.

Oh yeah. Binoculars for Juice=Juice were sweet, too. Kanatomo <3

Member by member!

Sayumi
I almost felt shy looking at her during the first couple concerts, like I wasn't worthy. Haha. Sayu is really sexual on stage oh my god. Her expressions >_< Those binoculars were really heaven for some Sayutime. And yeah, she's so lovely. Total boss and pro now. Would listen to her giggling for hours on end and make sweet love. Is that TMI?

Reina
I'm really going to miss Reina. There were especially moments during my second concert when she'd come to the left side of the stage and reveal this really bright smile, encouraging the audience to fist pump, and she was soooo cuuute. I always thought she mainly only focuses on her own fans (mostly because of some fan experiences I've heard?), but I didn't feel any kind of discrimination from her haha. Actually that was my feeling already in Paris, when I saw MM live for the first time, that her smile is really great and it's for everyone. When the last concert was ending, I felt a little choked up for a moment because I realized that was probably the last time I'll see her. I'm not really feeling Lovendor's music so I doubt I'll go see them live, etc. So yeah... I'll really miss her. It's weird. It's not like she ever was one of my top favourite members... But I've still always had this sort of respect for her. She often seems to leave a cold vibe because she doesn't really hang out with other members much in her free time etc. But I somehow always understood that. I didn't think less of her for it, I got that that was her personality and it was fine. Ahhh. I wish her all the best :3

Fukuchan
Wha, it's kinda weird how little attention I paid to Fukuchan in total. Obviously she's pretty, but her eyes don't seem as lively and ”involved” as some other members', so it's easy to kind of move on to looking at someone else. >_< Watching her and Sayumi's duet as well, it was easy for me to focus on Sayu who was varying her expressions a lot and being quite seductive, while Fukuchan mostly did some cute expressions like :3, but only her mouth moved, her eyes stayed the same. So I think this is an area that she could improve on to become more engaging, and if she did, she would probably slay people left and right.

Eripon
I LOVE ERIPON AHHAH everything Eripon is so Eripon. Her cute expressions are fucking adorable rah rah. Her dancing is so Eripon. Personally I like her doing cute songs more than cool ones even if her cool dancing has improved, she is just tooo cuuuute with something like Pyoco pyoco or Kare to issho ni or what have you. Puppies and rainbows forever. I also love that she doesn't half-ass her high jumps and shit. I really get the sense that she wants to be the best she can be and love this hardworking side of her. It really shows in her work on stage. I love this girl!!

Zukki
I admit I didn't spend a lot of time looking at her, but when I did, she always had a bright smile on her face, so Zukki is still quite Zukki. ^^

Riho
It's almost weird how little time I spent looking at Riho, too. But this was mostly because I already get to see her in MVs and stuff and know what to expect from her. Riho is so so cute and I respect her, but at this time I seem to be more interested in seeing what the other members are doing.

Harunan
I actually started noticing Harunan more at these concerts. She is really adorable especially after she's sweated a little and her long bangs are drooping on her face like she's a puppy in the rain XD And... Her legs don't look half bad. (I used those binoculars well.) But yeah she has a really cute smile, and apparently she's quite good at coming up with funny texts related to pictures. I will probably notice her more in the future. She may have risen to #4 on my MM ranking. xD

Daishi
I didn't look at her much, but she of course danced energetically, and she's the one whose abs I noticed especially when I was just skimming through the MM line with my binoculars at one point :lol: I was like, oh shit. And apparently she's quite hopeless at coming up with clever texts to go along with pictures. LOL

Kudo
I noticed her the most in my first concert where she was really cute with her enthusiasm, really giving her everything. After that though, I ended up watching other members more. Still, good impressions all around :P

Maachan
She's really cute 8) I saw her a lot more in my second concert, but at that time she didn't seem to be creating a lot of eye contact with people (unlike Odachan). So, perhaps she's still a little shy or just looks forward instead of looking around a lot ?_?

Odachan
I mean damn, is this seriously her first MM tour? Sakura is amazing. She's not afraid to connect with the audience, has a great smile, sings well, dances well mostly (she still has kind of stiff shoulders that are particularly noticeable when she does the duet with Riho, as Riho has great dancing posture), it's like I can't praise her enough. She really could be the ”new Aichan” (with just less sharp dancing) and I think she deserves to have a lot of fans and is worth any support. I didn't see a lot of people wearing Sakura T-shirts yet so if you're on the fence on who to support, this one is a great choice.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

So, what did I get out of all this? I love Morning Musume. I've always thought I'm more of a daredemodaisuki type of fan with a special preference for Eripon, but my Eripon bias became very clear to me the moment the first concert started, haha. Still, I was able to enjoy the performance from everyone. I had to wait many years to be able to do a concert trip like this, but it was definitely worth it and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.  :w00t:

Oh yeah and obligatory "fandom stuff I bought" picture... Except I forgot to include the T-shirts, Eripon bag and wrist stuff. -_- lol

30 Eripon pictures... I had probably thought of getting 10 or so. It's so easy to lose track. LOL
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline hyoyoung

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1043 on: May 17, 2013, 09:39:26 PM »
Mizuki's new PB looks good :)

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1044 on: May 18, 2013, 05:30:28 PM »

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #1045 on: May 20, 2013, 05:25:01 AM »

Did you see this in Shibuya, Shirenu?

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1047 on: May 20, 2013, 07:24:09 PM »
Eripon and Haruna in Quiz Dynamite

Offline RikoLiFan

• Member+
« Reply #1048 on: May 21, 2013, 02:04:43 PM »

Joint next-in-line to the Morning Musume chieftainship.

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1049 on: May 22, 2013, 07:47:17 PM »
H!P Station #16

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #1050 on: May 23, 2013, 07:18:34 PM »

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1051 on: May 26, 2013, 04:38:11 AM »

Sayu never fails to creep me out. XD

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1052 on: May 26, 2013, 09:37:09 PM »
Photoshopping my face over Reina's in 3...2...
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #1053 on: May 28, 2013, 12:21:16 AM »

Rokkies Forever :notworthy:

Quote from: Sohee
Quote from: randompasserby
In actuality she just didn't have enough time to go visit them in the dressing room and just talk leisurely, she also couldn't hang out with them immediately afterwards and they haven't even had any opportunity to set up any private commemorative plans to go out on a trip together or something like that in the future at all yet :rofl:
Where... did you get that from? Just listened to this myself and they didn't really mention lack of time or anything? ^^;; Actually they pretty much confirmed with their silence and weird low mood that they didn't really talk backstage at all.

Did write up a summary of my own, which... makes no sense, just for my own private use so the formatting is awful nor is it literal but figured I could post it if someone wants to read.
[spoiler]- Reina tells how Kanon sent her a long mail about thanking for stuff and it made Reina REALLY happy but she's so doubtful of people so she wasn't sure if she should be happy abt it or not. She just replied with a "Thanks, see ya tmrw" in return ahaha. Sayu goes on saying "That's so sad! What have you gone through in the past?!" because Reina has decided not to trust people so easily.

- Sayu cried in Budoukan. Not during the actual concert but during RH when Reina did her solo - cheerful song - she saw Reina as a distant person and realized that she's graduating and remembering all these things made her sad. It was different from standing on the same stage.

- Sayu mentions the audition --- and says the wrong year and audition name. Reina points it out. Both of them go "YADA MOU YADAAA" for ages lmao.

- 6ki were called being the "troublemakers" when they joined. They don't think they were. They didn't answer at all when people talked to them - but they were nervous, it wasn't because they were rude or anything.

- These days, if their singing teacher (Sugai, one of the people with UF, often on auditions) if these days he would touch their stomach or whatever that's fine they don't really think of it. "But back then (here Reina gets hesitant) to be touched by a... well... (Sayumi giggles) to be touched by a guy like that was new right?" Reina also hated to get changed among the members, thinking "Why do I have to show my underwear to these people?!" and the members would compliment each other's underwear. Which made both Sayu and Reina blink, and Reina would think "WHY ARE YOU LOOKING." However, Sayu thought that since they're looking, that means that she could look too. Reina on the other hand would try to hide while getting changed and/or just change really quickly so that no one would be able to see.

- Reina wasn't that worried or bothered with Eri leaving. Of course it was weird and she didn't want her to but she knew that she would be fine on her own (Reina, that is). However she was worried about Sayu since, Sayu and Eri were always together. "Sayu will die, won't she?!" Reina used to think that Sayu was the type who wouldn't be able to live on her own. (Sayu: Surprisingly that's not the case...) and these days Reina knows that's not how it is but she used to be with Eri ALL THE TIME so. So she was thinking of Sayu like "Now, after Eri, who will she go for~?" But Sayu was thinking the exact same thing and that she would probably end up graduating right after Eri. But Eri told her that Sayu definitely would be just fine.

- Sayu said that it feels like Reina was with MM during the shoot today and even Riho said the same thing, that somehow it felt like Reina was still there. Reina doesn't feel that she's graduated either.

- They get asked what they: Sayumin who holds the group together, and the ace Reina, thinks of the group's 9ki, 10ki, 11ki - both good and bad points. [They didn't answer this orz] Reina doesn't quite recognize herself as an ace, which makes Sayu go "Eh?!" 
Rena: Not at all, I wish I'd been pushed more.
Sayu: Eh, you've been the ace for 10 years right?
Rena: No way, it's not enough, not at all! [in terms of her own skills]
Sayu: Ah so you have high standards for yourself, right?
Rena: I'm not the ace at all, not at all. Well, like, I know I have a lot of singing parts, of course, but...

Whenever Reina has felt annoyed or fed up with how things have been dealt with (singing parts/positions/etc) she would get annoyed at herself for being annoyed with it in the first place as it's not something that she could actually so anything about. Because showbiz is tough and because you  need luck too and during those periods she really just couldn't care to give a fuck about anything. Sayumi asks how she was able to get through those periods - to which Reina says that she can't say that on the radio but will tell Sayumi afterwards.

Rena: Some people do their best but sometimes they just don't get rewarded.
Sayu: Yeah, because they think they will be rewarded and they do their best, but then sometimes maybe they won't be. Maybe they will grow and improve themselves but there's nothing promising that that's gonna be a good result that they wished for.
Rena: Yeah nothing says that it will.
Sayu: No matter how much you work, somethings are just impossible. There are only so many things you can do on your own, so. Yeah, that's the really hard side of showbiz.
Rena: Definitely.

- Rena goes on saying that there are a lot of cute girls and stuff out there but that, somehow, still don't sell very well or anything. But she realizes that unless someone has something that stands out a little bit they're probably not gonna sell - perfection doesn't sell. Then they go on and talk about how one's eyes gets used to people's looks and all, like how someone ugly eventually becomes cute and how someone pretty eventually becomes ugly if they're exposed to them enough times. Then they continue saying that it's not just the face that makes someone last in showbiz, but also behavior and how they hold themselves, and not just being good at singing but the way they sing and the way they perform. Also the way they choose their words etc etc.
Rena: Well, just now Sayu said that it's not about the face but, honestly it is. Too.
Sayu: Ah, well yeah, there's a type of face but yeah.
Rena: Basically one has to be at least cute!

- Question from fans asking Reina what was the good/bad things about being the center in Morning Musume. Rena says that one of the good things is that the people will come to recognize her, and that her name is often displayed as subtitles and such. She says that there aren't any bad things about being in the center, though one of course gets worried about the next single whether or not they'll be the center again or not. Of course for themselves, but also because the staff around them too would notice that they got pushed in the back.

- Sayu feels that she's getting quite good positions lately, not the center but next to or close to being the center at least and that made her really happy, but then when Gaki graduated for One Two Three, she was quite far in the back and that shocked her quite a lot. She was frustrated about this, but she also felt bad for the makeup artist who had done her makeup and all, too. Reina agrees, saying that she defintely understands.

- Rena says that if she was doing management, she would definitely put Sayu in the front these days. Since, after all, she's Sayu. Sayumi agrees.
Sayu: Exactly! Who do you think I am? I'm Sayu!
Rena: Seriously!
6ki: SA-YU!
Rena: lolol but seriously, I would, visual-wise you're great. You look the best now.
Sayu: From these 10 years?
Rena: Yeah.
Sayu: Yahooi!
Sayu: A quite high-level manager is here so... you listening? Yeah? Hehehe
Rena: LOLOLOLOL
Sayu: Onegaishimasu yo~
Rena: But he can't really do anything about that.
Sayu: LOL SERIOUSLY!? Well, then I want someone who has that right to listen to this, Tsunku-san or something!

- Question about if 6ki were able to hang out and talk at Budoukan since Eri was there. Not the three of them.
Rena: We didn't talk backstage nor are we gonna hang out from now on!
Sayu: Don't destroy their dreams!!!
(Insert lies about how they all cried and held their own ceremony backstage and how they talked about hanging out the next day~ But they won't put up anything on the blogs because it's just their memories and their time together the three of them~)

- Question from fan about what Sayu think is Reina's weak side:  Sayu can't really come up with anything, so Reina says that she always says bugs or cockroaches and such. Sayu: Ah, yeah you're surprisingly girly that way...
Rena: Surprisingly?!
Sayu: Ah well you seem all strong and all after all.
Rena: SRSLY?!
Sayu: Yeah you seem like you just wouldn't care.
Rena: Eeeeh really...
Sayu: But you shriek immediately, right?
Rena: Mm.
Sayu: I'm surprisingly okay. I can't hold them or anything, but if I see them I'm fine as long as they're not by me.
Rena: I can't, if I just see one I cry.
Sayu: You do! But you didn't cry at your graduation...

- Question to Reina: Reina rather than wanting to become Morning Musume, you wanted to meet Goto Maki. The first 4-5 years were hell. You didn't become close with the members... Didn't you think sometime along these 10 years that you wanted to quit? Were you able to continue because you were able to do what you wanted (to sing)?
Rena: I wanted to quit.
Sayu: Right? There's no way everything is always fun and happy for 10 years straight. I'm still in the group so I can't really say anything.
Rena: Mm, don't.
Sayu: But Rena, who's graduated, say it.
Rena: Eh?
Sayu: But when we just joined we had to remember all these ump-ty songs and that was harsh, wasn't it?
Rena: Yeah, maybe I wanted to quit the most at that time when we just joined.
Sayu: Yeah, but that's something everyone feels right? We came from Fukuoka and Yamaguchi and we had no friends and just our moms with us... It's quite sad.
(...)
Sayu: Ah yeah, whenever we just had a few days off, we'd wanna go back home, right?
Rena: Yeah, even if just one day, I wanted to go back home.
Sayu: Yeah, and we were always talking with our friends back there and all.
Rena: Yeah, wanted to be connected to Fukuoka in someway.
Sayu: Thinking of it like that, the current members don't seem that way at all.
Sayu: I wonder why...
Rena: Because we're born in different eras?

- Question from a fan: When I first saw the 6ki auditions, I honestly thought you were a bunch of girls with no willingness, no energy, who just kept looking in your mirrors and I really didn't want you in Morning Musume. But before I knew it, you all growth and I really like all of you. Reina, what would you say to yourself from 10 years ago?
Rena: (After a lot of thinking) Ah, there will be a lot of painful and annoying things, but in the end you'll graduate and get a band.
Sayu: You're telling her everything!
Rena: There will be a lot of bad things, but it'll get better and once you pass 20 it'll be a lot of fun!

- When Sayumi thinks of her own graduation, she gets worried and slightly insecure. Reina asks what she wanna do when she graduates, and Sayumi has no idea. She doesn't really feel that she wanna decide that while in the group. She wanna graduate once she feels she's reached some achievement with the group and then, once she has graduated, she feels that she could just decide what to do afterwards. (Rena: What do you mean achievement?) Like, I don't know, when I've properly repayed the group for what it's given me. (Rena: What's thaat, omg, so mature!) I want to graduate after that and then think of what to do next. (Rena: Woah, amazing, it's great you became leader and not Rena. Rena wouldn't have thought of that at all.) Well, I think Rena has repaid the group way more than you realize. (Rena: No way... I caused hell of a lot of troubles.) Mm, well, you couldn't quite come to Hawaii and all too. (Rena: LOL.)

- Apparently there's a tradition that whenever a graduated member comes, they read letters to each other and there's always a lot of tears happening then. Rena starts.
"To Sayu,
Should I write this seriously? Or should I joke around? I don't know how to write letters but I'll do my best.
Rena don't really check others' blogs, but because the fans wrote in the comments that Sayu was missing Rena, I felt a bit embarrassed but it made me happy. Since I graduated Sayu has sent photos and such more than before, and now after 10 years and after I've graduated we mail way more than we ever did before. That's hilarious.
Honestly, I thought that when I graduate I probably won't keep in touch with anyone and that eventually everything would fall apart and go away, and that I get mails from Sayu and that I get told that the other members miss me, makes me really happy. I don't really trust people that easily, so in a way I wonder if it's what they really think, but I chose to trust this. From this point, as soon as something fun happens in Morning Musume, let me know!
With Rena gone, you just have kids all around you, but please do your best while staying true to yourself. I'll probably go and see the Morning Musume concerts.
This is it, otsukareina~
From Rena."

"To Rena,
A week has passed since I said congratulations on your graduation. When I saw you do Kirakira fuyu no shiny G in Budoukan, I thought that you're really cute and a perfect idol. And at the same time I realized that you're graduating, which made me sad. But then the ceremony was hilarious, when "Never Forget" started I was moved, but even so it was made a hilarious ceremony. It was very Reina-like. Since Reina loves to sing and one can tell by looking that you love it. You kept saying that since you will continue even after your graduation, this wasn't a sad graduation but rather that you looked forward to it, and that you were able to keep that atmosphere to the end, got to me. Since you decided this on your own, too, I think you're very cool.
Ever since you graduated, Satou is next to me all the time, saying "I wish Tanasataan would return..." Rather than wishing for you to come back, I wonder what you're doing. The moody you who'd go "UGH DUN WANNA!" whenever you're tired or annoyed has gone away from the group, but I'll do my best to keep the strong 6ki legend going from here on too. I hope that you'll be able to stay the way you are with Lovendor too, even when there will be troubling and difficult things.
I'll go to your concerts. Come to ours.
From Sayumi."

- Both of them are worried about how they will do from now on. 6ki, whenever they would have MCs and such, their talks would always get almost "too bad" and they would always have to stop each other but because they were from the same gen and knew each other that well, they could rely on each other for that. As it is right now, Sayu doesn't have anyone like that in MM and Rena doesn't have one in Lovendor, both of them are kind of troubled with this right now. So they suggest that Sayu should go to Lovendor lives for MC-only and Rena would appear on MM lives for MC-only. Sayu asks the manager there... and then they both start laughing. Rena, says that if they're both busy on weekends, they should work around it.

- Question: Was the sudden announcement of subleaders actually really sudden? It was actually really sudden, Iikubo, Fukuchan both didn't know and Sayumi didn't know either. That whole scene made Rena really nervous. Normally it would have been fine with just Mizuki, since she's in 9ki and she's good at all of that. But Iikubo is older and mentally she is way more mature and since she has the most general knowledge since she was living as an unknown person the longest. In that sense, even compared to the 6ki, her presence for Morning Musume right now is very big. But since it wouldn't be okay to go to Iikubo and skip Mizuki, Rena thought that both would be nice. And because of their new titles, they will have new opportunities to stand out as well. Sayumi says that she can tell already that Mizuki definitely is paying attention to this already, she's carefully looking at the members.

Ending: Reina saying a normal word in a sexy-way: 6ki saikyou~ (6ki are the strongest)[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 06:32:29 AM by Chibs »

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #1054 on: May 28, 2013, 06:36:21 AM »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1055 on: May 28, 2013, 04:04:51 PM »
Happy Birthday to kenkyuusei Risako Sasaki,
who turned 12 years old today, 5月28日-

Hoping that cute and lively Risako had a great day with
her family and friends! And may the coming year
bring her joy and peace!!!

A quick look and listen to Rikako on stage:

ハロプロ研修生 佐々木莉佳子発表会2013 {With thanks to kubochan200034}

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #1056 on: May 29, 2013, 05:24:24 PM »
Quote from: zam_ho
LOL Erina.. straight to the point XD
Riho sounds like a politican ^^; always saying the politically right thing. I still find her adorable.
Ah the MaaDuu combi  :love:

In relation to Ishida's comment on "smelling" Sayu XD
From 130526 RIHO-DELI

Talking about school:
Riho: Lately, girls have been messing with me/making a pass at me
Deli: Whoa, how?
Riho: Um, like...tickling
Deli: Uh huh
Riho: Also, randomly smelling me lol
Deli: lololololol what lol
Riho: lol
Deli: What's up with that? lol
Riho: Um, like, well, the tickling part...At a previous Morning Musume event, Sato Masaki-chan said, "When you tickle Sayashi-san, her reaction is funny!" And then Tanaka-san tickled me and I was like, "Whoaaa!" lol
Deli: lol huge reaction
Riho: My reaction is huge and my voice gets weird
Deli: You're weak at it?
Riho: I'm weak lol I haaate being tickled!
Deli: lololol
Riho: Yeah lol. Often, at home, when I do something bad, my mom tickles me so much. There was a time, it was so hard, I cried lol
Riho: I'm like, "I hate this! I hate this! *cry*"
Riho: I was like, "That tickles! I hate it~!" and I was crying

Riho: Lately, everyone has been tickling each other
Deli: lolololol At school.
Riho: Yeah. Like, testing how everyone will react
Riho: Like, trying to tickle without the person knowing
Deli: I see, you get set up
Riho: Yeah
Deli: So they do it suddenly
Riho: When done suddenly, everyone's weird. Everyone's funny. Like, there are people who start coughing.
Riho: lolol
Deli: They start choking lol
Riho: They start choking~ and then like, girls have a bad habit of becoming foul-mouthed...
Deli: They do, huh? lololol
Riho: They do lol. But well, like, what is it? Lately, all the girls tend to cling to each other. lol
Deli: Well, it's probably an extension of being good friends. But still, isn't that too much?
Riho: Yeah.
Deli: What's with the smelling?! lololol
Riho: Everyone's more perverted than me
Deli: They're perverts lol
Riho: Yeah
Deli: Where do they smell you?
Riho: Um, where...like, the bottom of my neck lol
Deli: lololol what the hell
Riho: Like, the bottom of my neck, my hair lol
Deli: Riho-chan doesn't join in?
Riho: I tickle others, but I don't smell them lol
Deli: lolololol of course
Riho: Yeah. And like, they're really glued to me, and they smell my neck, and they're like, "Sayashi smells good" lol
Riho: lololol
Deli: They're like old men!
Riho: Really. lol What's becoming of girls nowadays?
Deli: Yeah really lol
Riho: They're turning into old men
*some talk about turning into an old man*
Deli: You're turning into one, too. You should be careful
Riho: I'm fine.
Deli: Really? Maybe you just don't realize it
Riho: I don't go around smelling people. I'm not THAT perverted.
What would Riho say about Ishida now XD

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #1057 on: June 02, 2013, 06:20:10 PM »

SUBLEADA!!!
Quote from: Amped
yesterday on Youngtown radio, Sanma-san teased Haruna a little bit about her subleader status, and making a movie called "subleader"

"subleader" fan movie trailer

Youngtown 6-1-13
20130601MICISHIGE-SAYUMI,IKUBO-HARUNA,NAKANISHI-KANA 1/2
20130601MICISHIGE-SAYUMI,IKUBO-HARUNA,NAKANISHI-KANA 2/2

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1058 on: June 03, 2013, 06:16:59 PM »
ikemen dance cover :v

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #1059 on: June 04, 2013, 08:29:21 PM »

Quote from: randompasserby
Quote from: Amped
after an AKB discussion, Morning Musume was being praised by this person

"Morning Musume's level of dance is different from AKB"
マツコ「今のモーニング娘。はAKBとはダンスのレベルが違う」

right now Morning Musume's dance is amazing
今のモーニング娘。のダンスはスゴい

Haha that's a nice change of pace, Morning Musume being brought up after an AKB discussion instead of the other way around :lol:

It starts when the younger lady announcer said she was excited from AKB's cheer-like dance moves since she used to do cheer and the older lady said "Morning Musume is even more amazing than that you now". When asked how exactly she answered "Their dance is on an entirely different level from AKB's. The previous generation members are great too but now it's even more amazing. They're like a pro from the start, there are a lot of girls who's great at singing or dancing."

Gotta love how the lady looks at the male mc like he lost his mind when he suggested they make an election for some sort of dream-48 group made up from various idol agencies. That idea doesn't hold up for long before it fell flat to the ground again XD

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ladies` Code - Bad Girl