JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sonim - Anything But Ordinary

Author Topic: The Hello! Project Postwhoring Thread  (Read 858216 times)

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
Re: The Hello! Project Postwhoring Thread
« Reply #1060 on: June 04, 2013, 08:29:21 PM »

Quote from: randompasserby
Quote from: Amped
after an AKB discussion, Morning Musume was being praised by this person

"Morning Musume's level of dance is different from AKB"
マツコ「今のモーニング娘。はAKBとはダンスのレベルが違う」

right now Morning Musume's dance is amazing
今のモーニング娘。のダンスはスゴい

Haha that's a nice change of pace, Morning Musume being brought up after an AKB discussion instead of the other way around :lol:

It starts when the younger lady announcer said she was excited from AKB's cheer-like dance moves since she used to do cheer and the older lady said "Morning Musume is even more amazing than that you now". When asked how exactly she answered "Their dance is on an entirely different level from AKB's. The previous generation members are great too but now it's even more amazing. They're like a pro from the start, there are a lot of girls who's great at singing or dancing."

Gotta love how the lady looks at the male mc like he lost his mind when he suggested they make an election for some sort of dream-48 group made up from various idol agencies. That idea doesn't hold up for long before it fell flat to the ground again XD

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1061 on: June 06, 2013, 05:54:39 PM »

Eripon, Maachan and Kuduu in Downtown DX

Full Episode
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 10:10:15 AM by oaxiac »

Offline RikoLiFan

• Member+
« Reply #1062 on: June 10, 2013, 09:23:30 PM »
In 10th Jun 2013's Pocket Morning the Morning Musume members were asked: "If you have the power to trade a part of your body with that of another Hello Pro member as an altruistic move, who's and what parts would you trade yours for?"

Morning Musume leader Michishige Sayumi's answer (QUOTE): Without a doubt, I will trade mine for Fuku-chan's boobs. I've always wanted my chest to be bigger. And since I'm perfectly legal, with Fukuchan's boobs on my chest, I would've prevented thousands (if not millions) of men from ending up in jail.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1063 on: June 10, 2013, 11:42:29 PM »
Damnit Sayu, you pervert.

And no Sayu!! I love your little chest! :heart:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1064 on: June 10, 2013, 11:53:59 PM »
Sayu FTFW!!!!

This made my day. GJ Sayu XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1065 on: June 11, 2013, 03:01:47 AM »
And no Sayu!! I love your little chest! :heart:
As hilariously awesome of a response that it was, I have to agree with this.  Sayu's body is really lanky/slender, and as such, IMO, putting Fukuchan's boobs would look disproportionate on her.

That being said, there's nothing wrong with Sayu dreaming about it. :P

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #1066 on: June 11, 2013, 07:04:40 AM »
Since I first saw that earlier today, I've been skeptical.
First of all, I have a hard time believing that this question would be chosen.
Second of all, there were none of the other members' answers to this question posted.

I started looking for any evidence this question was ever asked, and I still haven't found any.
What I DID find was the real Pocket Morning Q&A question for June 11 on 2ch:

最近ハマってるイチオシのお菓子はありますか?

道重さゆみ あっさりショコラ♪ ピノ!!!!
譜久村聖  飲み物なんですけどアサイー豆乳(人´∀`*)
生田衣梨奈 かたあげポテチ(ブラックペッパー)
鞘師里保  生チョコ!!!
鈴木香音  野菜チップスです!
飯窪春菜  「スニッカーズ」です。昔は苦手だったけど最近食べたらハマりました。
        あと、ローソンの「ぎゅっとクリームチーズ」も美味しいです。
石田亜佑美 ラムネ・白い風船
佐藤優樹  干し芋
工藤  遥  スニッカーズ
小田さくら  マカロン!!

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but this question is about what sweets/snacks the members recommend.
This is more in line with what I expect from Pocket Morning Q&A questions.

This reminds me of that story that circulated on the forums a couple years back that said Riho commented on Fukuchan's boobs during the FC tour in Hawaii.
I never found any evidence that such a thing was said, neither in the audio recordings nor in any 2ch threads.
Despite this absence of evidence, people still cite this as fact.

So until someone shows me the full Q&A this supposedly came from, I'm calling bullshit.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 09:32:41 AM by Slack »
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1067 on: June 11, 2013, 09:19:43 AM »
Inspector Slack to the rescue ;) I admit I thought it was weird, but Sayu has been so straight-forward recently, it also could've been true :lol:

EDIT: Furthermore on the Riho thing, if she's been so surprised by the perviness of her fellow members recently, it would have been very out of character for her to comment on someone's boobs, eh?

Offline RikoLiFan

• Member+
« Reply #1068 on: June 11, 2013, 10:22:24 AM »
Since I first saw that earlier today, I've been skeptical.
First of all, I have a hard time believing that this question would be chosen.
Second of all, there were none of the other members' answers to this question posted.

I started looking for any evidence this question was ever asked, and I still haven't found any.
What I DID find was the real Pocket Morning Q&A question for June 11 on 2ch:

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but this question is about what sweets/snacks the members recommend.
This is more in line with what I expect from Pocket Morning Q&A questions.

So until someone shows me the full Q&A this supposedly came from, I'm calling bullshit.
Sorry if I misled anyone, but...ok the 'source' I quoted from was the Mizuki thread at H!O. Now I know to be weary of how verified are what's posted there. :sweatdrop:
This reminds me of that story that circulated on the forums a couple years back that said Riho commented on Fukuchan's boobs during the FC tour in Hawaii.
I never found any evidence that such a thing was said, neither in the audio recordings nor in any 2ch threads.
Despite this absence of evidence, people still cite this as fact.
That wasn't true either? Damn, what a naive fan am I :nervous

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1069 on: June 11, 2013, 11:36:20 AM »
^ Some "translators"/fans like to mislead on purpose, too. I swear I once saw someone translate from Fukuchan's blog entry "Eripon to" ('with Eripon') under a picture as "my lovely Eripon <333" or something equally false :/ The purpose of translating in the first place should be to make information available that otherwise isn't. LEGIT information, not made up fanfic shit.

Funny tho, how all of these incidents are related to Fukuchan. Is there a specific Fukuchan wota who likes to make up things? :P

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1070 on: June 12, 2013, 01:14:22 PM »
 :shocked

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1071 on: June 12, 2013, 01:59:51 PM »
Fearless Oda-chan!!

Maachan and Daishi looking from a safe distance is priceless :lol:

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1072 on: June 13, 2013, 02:21:12 PM »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1073 on: June 15, 2013, 01:45:24 PM »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1074 on: June 16, 2013, 09:24:46 PM »
So, is Aarii's new outfit too revealing?

Thx shadowstar for posting!

Offline RikoLiFan

• Member+
« Reply #1075 on: June 17, 2013, 01:06:52 AM »
^
Gomen, moderator-san, I no comprehend the meaning of "outfit too revealing"  :rofl:

In other news:
times in Berryz must be bad

Momochi's taking 2nd job: babysitting Nozomi's kids XD

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1076 on: June 17, 2013, 09:52:07 AM »
I'm sure you don't!

I was hoping for maybe some discussion on the topic but looks like it'll be just me. :P

When I first saw it I just went like "whoa o_O Is that... necessary"

But I think it looks more revealing than it actually is because Aarii's torso is so goddamn long, kinda like Yurina's. If a shorter girl was wearing the same outfit, it wouldn't look as revealing because the proportions wouldn't be the same. Now that Aarii's torso is long (it just goes on and on), at first it looks like she might not be covered with more than a strapless bikini/bra, while she actually is. The staff certainly knew what they were doing when they chose this outfit for her. I like that it was paired up with long pants to balance it out, tho.

I do think this solidifies Aarii as the "visual" of Juice=Juice :P

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1077 on: June 17, 2013, 05:33:03 PM »
 ^
Akari's become such a beauty lately. I've always liked her look ever since she joined (her prominent eyebrows), but she's taken it to another level these past few months.

Quote from: Lurkette from H!O
Opinion column from Matsuko Deluxe (previously seen in a video promoting MM during an AKB segment):

Various points of interest:

MM is a "treasury of talented people."

She has recently gained interest in Suzuki Kanon, who has the face and body of a certain AV star, Sato Masaki, who has an old-fashioned sort of face, and Ikuta Erina, a peculiar character, and even though none of them will likely ever be center, she believes that they will undergo a transformation over the next five years.

You can sense that the new generations are being raised properly with the knowledge of their group's 15 year history, which is something that other idol groups don't have.

MM has always had deep characters in its group, different from AKB.

Itano Tomomi and Tanaka Reina are similar, but she likes Reina's character a lot. She calls Sashihara Rino's problem-child character "tepid" when compared to the more "original" character of Goto Maki.

There is no one in AKB as beautiful as Michishige Sayumi.

She says that because she doesn't have certain components of an idol otaku, she doesn't understand the sort of "self-projection of an unpopular guy" lyrics that AKB uses. MM's lyrics are more powerful because they feel more in line with Japan's problems and burdens.

Even though they have done more songs about love lately, lyrics like "Asu wa nai" (there is no tomorrow) or "Mie wo kire" (stop posing) give the feeling of "retie the strap on your helmet," something that most young people wouldn't be able to empathize with and creates an imbalance between youth and forward thinking that makes the group fantastic.

EDIT: More detailed translation

Quote from: Sohee from JPLOP
Sohee at JPLOP translated the whole thing here.

"Matsuko Deluxe's: It doesn't sell, but it's as good as it gets." vol.8

After all Momusu is a treasure house of talented people. Compared to the mish-mash of AKB, they're completely different.
The recent Momusu is really interesting you see. Actually I've been following them all the time. The veterans gets changed and so younger girls join and all, but if it's because of "traditional" or "gifted education" I don't know, but they're all strong characters~.
Niigaki Risa, Tanaka Reina and Mitsui Aika have all graduated and now the only one over 20 is Michishige Sayumi. At 18 there is Iikubo Haruna, 16 has Ishida Sayumi and Fukumura Mizuki and everyone else is 15 and under. Most of them are in middle school. But, despite that, they give us glimpses of mature sides, they can come off as being around 30 years old.
That's another difference from AKB.

Recently, Suzuki Kanon has come to resemble Matsuzaka Kimiko (if you wanna know who they are, do your own research) in both face and bodytype. Satou Masaki has that old-school face of some university student that would appear on "All Night Fuji."
Another one is Ikuta Erina who just started high school, she has a peculiar feel to her. These three doesn't really come off as being in the center, but I can't stop being interested in them. In five years I have a feeling they'll be quite some "monsters" you see. With 11th gen member Oda Sakura, Momusu has turned in to be like a safari park. Hello! Pro is amazing, after all.
When you look at the young generation like this, you come to understand that they get to learn about the 15 year long history that the group has. This is impossible for the idols from yesterday and today. If you look at the history, there are members who never got to stand in the spotlight too.

At one point, Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa, Mitsui Aika, Michishige Sayumi and Tanaka Reina had to perform with just the five of them. But at this point, with just the five of them, they were at their absolute strongest. Tanaka Reina and Takahashi Ai are good singers. Right before this happened, they had two exchange students from China who supported them a lot as chorus.
Either way, the history of members in Momusu is amazing. Goto Maki was a member, there's always some problem kid and it's always fun and interesting. It's like creating a uproar cause of shaving one's head. And it's not like AKB's Sashihara Rino's null kind of being a problem kind, she should do something so that we see her true colors a bit more. But she completely shows that she's hiding something.
Well, Itano Tomomi is funny though. Tomochin and Tanaka Reina are similar in the way that they won't be like everyone else. Tanaka Reina is a beautiful yankee who quit high school after just one week. That's why I like her.

Michishige Sayumi too, is really a woman who shouldn't be in an idol group today. If we'd just go by visuals, she's pretty much perfect. There's no one in AKB who has that beauty. In the middle, like with Mitsui Aika and how it seemed like she didn't have any eyebrows, there are lots of things you can point out flaws at. Something like foreign substances gets mixed in with everything and that makes it look a bit mismatched which is what makes it good.
In addition to this, I'm the kind of fan that has none of the "idol otaku" like qualities. So like AKB who have lyrics that "unpopular guys can relate to and pretend they're a part of that" and such, I don't understand that. Momusu's "for some reason carries Japan-feel lyrics" get to me much more.
Lately they have love as the base theme, but they're still singing things like "There's no tomorrow" and such. And for the new girl Oda Sakura they let her sing "Stand proud" you see.
There were lyrics like "Make sure again that you don't let your guard down"" too. How can young girls empathize with that?!
They don't get the meaning of "don't let your guard down." And things like "there's no tomorrow" isn't something that middle schoolers say. You see, the unbalance like this is what makes Momusu wonderful."

« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 06:00:34 AM by oaxiac »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1078 on: June 17, 2013, 06:40:47 PM »
 :lol: I love reading praise about H!P, especially because it's been so rare since..... err... the whole time that I've been a fan, basically. Since 2004. So yeah.

But she is wrong about one thing.

Quote from: Lurkette from H!O
Opinion column from Matsuko Deluxe (previously seen in a video promoting MM during an AKB segment):
There is no one in AKB as beautiful as Michishige Sayumi.

There is no one in the world as beautiful as Michishige Sayumi.

:ptam-...:

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #1079 on: June 18, 2013, 11:15:35 PM »
Watched this in glorious 480i on my 17-year-old (and counting) 4:3 CRT-TV http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00005UBVL/

Comments:

1) Everybody looks so wonderfully YOUNG! Nice to see "Kaasan" Sayaka, still a part of The Family.

2) Finally, something FULL SCREEN on my old TV! Letterboxing is a way of life when you got an old, square teevee.

3) Amazon Japan (per the link above) is selling the same DVD for almost EIGHTY percent off what I paid for it, over a decade ago. Aggh...

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sonim - Anything But Ordinary