JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - Computer City

Author Topic: [Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi Christmas Special] Under the Mistletoe (29 Dec)  (Read 218235 times)

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: [Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi Part 2] Eyes for You (29 July)
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2012, 03:49:29 PM »
And just a question Why minna cold Mariko ,Maritroll? sorry to ask here XD :(

That's because Mariko/Mario is a big troll in both real life and this fiction. She/He always makes random provocative remarks and enjoys the havoc she/he causes. All hail Mariko-sama! :rofl:

To everyone who requested for a Part 3: Thank you so, so much for your interest in this story! :heart: I'm not sure if I will actually get around to writing a third and most possibly final part. I do have some ideas that have been bouncing around in my head since before the completion of Part 2 but there is nothing solid yet. I may end up doing side stories instead. However, if by some stroke of luck, I receive inspiration, I will definitely write a Part 3 and perhaps a side story :)

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: [Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi Part 2] Eyes for You (29 July)
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2012, 05:10:36 PM »
Ahhh seigus where are you!  :OMG:

I see you comment on my fic but you don't update yours?  :dunno:

I REALLY want to know what happens in part 3.  :tantrum:

Please updater soon!  :pleeease:

I miss you!  :fainted:

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
[Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi Part 3.1] Love Interrupted (18 Aug)
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2012, 02:46:09 PM »
A/N: Hi all! I'm back with Part 3.1 of my Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi series. As this part is rather long, I've split it into two. Part 3.2 should be up in a couple of days.

Real life has been pretty crazy ever since I returned from my holiday last month. A real fire broke out at my workplace and a whole lot of other things happened which drained so much of my energy that I wasn't able to write as much as I wanted to. The good thing is all's fine now and my family got me a netbook for my birthday so I'm now able to type almost anywhere!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this latest update! :deco:

Note: This is a genderbend story.

---

Love Interrupted

Bright morning sunlight shone through the clear windows of the humble two-story house. In the master bedroom, a sleeping Kashiwagi Yuki made a small, cute noise as she nuzzled her face against the comforting source of warmth beside her. A content smile found its way to her lips when she felt a pair of arms pull her closer to the other resting body on the fluffy white bed.

“Mmm… I don’t want to wake up,” Yuki mumbled into the soft heather grey fabric her face was resting against.

“Then don’t,” a gentle voice that the nurse adored whispered. Yuki could not help but give a small grin, “You spoil me too much.”

A slim hand made its way to her long raven hair. “I don’t.” Dexterous fingers played with her smooth wavy locks. “It’s just not time to wake up yet.”

Yuki giggled and lightly smacked the arm around her waist. “It’s not time for you but it is for me, sleepyhead. I’m not the one who has the day off.”

A soft chuckle sounded and Watanabe Mayu finally opened his eyes, gazing at the pouting face before him. He slipped his hand from Yuki’s hair to her cheek, caressing the smooth skin. “I’ll drop by the hospital later to pick you up for dinner.”

The pout easily transformed into a satisfied smile at those words and Yuki leaned forward to peck the doctor’s lips. When she sat up, the covers fell to her thighs, revealing the figure-hugging white camisole and shorts that she wore to sleep. Mayu could not resist admiring the beautiful body of his girlfriend as she left the bed and prepared for another long day at work. Once he heard the sounds of water running in the shower, he slid on his glasses and got out of bed, making his way to the kitchen on the first floor.

Dressed in a white sleeveless blouse and a pleated blue skirt, Yuki walked down the stairs with her hair tied up in a neat bun that was required of all nurses and was pleasantly greeted by a simple but appetising spread of French toast and aromatic café latte on the glass dining table. She crept up to the man who was poring over the morning newspapers at the table and hugged his lean frame from behind.

“You should have slept in,” she breathed deeply, inhaling his familiar citrus scent.

“I can always go back to sleep later,” Mayu patted her hand before leading her to sit on the chair next to him. Yuki felt her heart do a little somersault at his loving actions. How long has it been? One and a half, no, two years? Never once has this amazing man slackened and taken our relationship for granted.

“Now eat up. I’ll drive you to work after this,” pressing his lips against her forehead, Mayu left the dining area to wash up and change his clothes.

---

It was 9am when Mayu dropped Yuki off at Akiba Hospital’s Emergency Department. The staff nurse had transferred to the same department as Mayu one year ago when the hospital formed its elite emergency team (EET) consisting of specially trained doctors and nurses to respond more efficiently to large-scale disasters.

“I saw that, Yukirin!” Mocchi piped with a teasing grin as Yuki walked past her old station, the Nurses’ Counter. “Sharing a kiss in a convertible. How sweet!”

“That’s right,” Akicha added. “Who would’ve thought that Dr. Watanabe was such a romantic before you two got together?”

Leaning against the counter, Mocchi rested her chin on her palm, her lips pursing and brows furrowing, “He still treats me so coldly though.”

A file slapped the top of Mocchi’s head, causing her to let out a startled yelp. “Of course! You are not his ‘Kashiwagi-san’,” Rie chided, hugging the offending file to her chest. “Dr. Watanabe is still Dr. Cool to the rest of us. And stop having designs on him unless you want Yukirin to give you a jab on your butt.”

Snapping upright, Mocchi waved her hands and shook her head frantically, “No thanks! You wouldn’t do that to your good friend right, Yukirin?”

Yuki flashed a smile that did not quite reach her eyes. “Of course not. Even if you make any move on Mayu, I’m sure he will not fall for it.”

Smirking, Akicha nudged Mocchi’s side, “You hear that? She trusts him sooo much.”

Nodding her head while trying to contain her snicker, Mocchi cooed, “They are so lovey-dovey that I’m getting goose bumps!” The duo rubbed their arms dramatically and pretended to shiver.

“C’mon, give Yukirin a break,” Rie said which immediately earned a retort from Mocchi.

“Ki-ta-Ri-e, you were one of us. Don’t go all sagely just because you are in the EET now!”

“Aww… You miss me, don’t you?” Rie’s voluptuous lips melted into a smile. “Don’t worry, I still love you girls,” she gathered her mates for a group hug that seemed extremely out of place in the sombre environment while Yuki stood to the side, not wanting to intrude on the closely knit gossiping trio’s little moment.

“Yuki-chan!” a cheery high-pitched voice greeted from behind Yuki. Without turning around, she already knew who it was. “Good morning, Yuko-san.”

There was a mischievous glint in Yuko’s eyes as the shorter woman paced around Yuki with her hand rubbing her chin, scrutinising the nurse from head to toe, “Are you feeling lonely today without dear Dr. Watanabe?”

Yuki groaned inwardly at the grown woman’s childish antics. She knew where this was going. Sensing the lack of reaction, Yuko wrapped her arms around herself and continued in an irksome sing-song voice, “Do you miss his oh-so-gentle touch, his sweet muack-muack kisses, his mushy loving whispers, his hot breath against your ear, his face in your melo-”

Clack!

“Ouch!” Yuko cried out, clutching her head in pain. She whipped around to find Matsui Ren standing behind her with an angelic smile on his handsome face and a clipboard in his hand. “What the hell, Matsui!”

“Are you angry?” Ren asked, his grin widening.

Yuko stomped forward, jabbing his chest with her index finger. “You bet I am! Why did you hit me?”

“Because you were saying inappropriate things about my dearest Yuki-chan.”

“Oi, oi, what your Yuki-chan? She belongs to Mayu and don’t you know a man should never hit a woman?” Yuko huffed.

Ren raised his eyebrows. “I’ve never treated you as a woman since you bat for the same team as I do.”

Massaging her temple, Yuki felt a headache coming on as the two doctors traded verbal blows. “Ren-kun, that’s enough,” she laid a hand on the shoulder of the man who appeared to be enjoying himself. Turning to Yuko, she calmly stated, “To answer your first question, I miss Mayu but he and I don’t need to be around each other all the time. Besides, he will be picking me up for dinner.”

All anger faded from Yuko as puzzlement overtook her features. “He will? I thought he said he would be- Oh shit!” the senior doctor slapped her hands over her mouth and gulped deeply, as if trying to swallow her words. Yuki narrowed her eyes at the suspicious actions and peered at Yuko.

“He what?”

Hands still covering her mouth, Yuko shook her head vigorously. “N-Nothing! Pretend you didn’t hear anything!” Without another word, the petite woman sped off, leaving a confused Yuki behind.

“What was that about?” Ren prodded his childhood friend.

“I wish I knew too. She’s definitely hiding something,” Yuki replied, her brows knitted in thought.

A dangerous scowl flashed across Ren’s face. “Mayu-san can’t be cheating on you, can he?”

“You can’t be serious,” Yuki waved off the absurd suggestion. “Mayu will never do that.”

“Right, right. I forgot he’s the best boyfriend in the world,” Ren laughed and promptly got elbowed in the ribs. “Ouch! You are no fun. Anyway, let’s get to work.”

Nodding absentmindedly, Yuki trailed behind the older man to the Emergency Room.

I wonder what Mayu is up to…

---

Back at home, Mayu stood before the full-length mirror in the bedroom, smoothing any visible creases on his slim-cut black suit jacket. Underneath it, he wore a crisp white shirt whose top two buttons were left unbuttoned for a less stifling look. Rubbing a small dollop of hair wax between his palms, he fixed his black hair, ensuring that his fringe was neatly styled to the side instead of hanging over his eyes. Giving himself one last look-over, he gave a pleased nod. Before he left the room, he unlocked his bedside drawer and took out a tiny black velvet box. He opened it and smiled warmly upon seeing the diamond ring boasting a brilliant princess cut sitting in the firm cushion. Made of white gold, the band was simple and sleek, allowing the solitaire diamond to sparkle and take centre stage. It reminded him greatly of the most important woman in his life - a content person who did not ask for much yet she stood out with her understated style and captured his then 21-year-old heart.

Closing the box with a padded snap, he stuffed it deep inside his pants’ pocket and exited the house.

Thirty minutes later, he reached Ginza, the upmarket shopping district in central Tokyo. Outside the building that he was about to enter, he noticed several construction workers perched on scaffolding that covered the entire right side of it. While it was a rare sight at the high-end shopping area, Mayu did not give it much thought. As he stepped into one of the fashion boutiques, he was greeted by a female staff in her early thirties.

“Good morning, Watanabe-san. We’ve been expecting you,” the staff bowed gracefully to the bespectacled doctor. She was wearing a black jacket and pencil skirt combination that was the standard uniform of the company’s female employees.

“Good morning, Cindy-san,” Mayu returned the greeting with a small nod.

“This way please,” Cindy extended her right arm towards the inside of the store and led the way in. When they finally reached the innermost corner where no other staff member was present, Cindy broke out into a restrained laugh.

“Gosh! That was so awkward!” her previously demure image shattered into a million pieces as she slapped the counter repeatedly. Mayu could not help but be affected by her infectious laughter as an amused smile crept onto his face. “I can’t believe I actually bowed to you!”

“It was certainly weird,” Mayu agreed, scratching his cheek sheepishly.

“Anyway,” Cindy cleared her throat and straightened herself, “the day’s finally here, huh? My little cousin is all grown up now!” she wiped away an imaginary tear before cracking up again. Taking a step back, she examined the comely young man and nodded approvingly. “Looking sharp. I’m sure Yuki-san will say yes.”

“I hope so too.”

Cindy reached under the counter and produced a flat black box with the store’s white logo embossed on top. “Here’s what you ordered. It’s tailor-made to the measurements you gave us.” She lifted the cover and revealed the neatly folded silky white toga dress inside. Taking it out, she let Mayu check the knee-length dress before returning it to the box. 

“It’s perfect. Thank you, Cindy,” sincerity was evident in Mayu’s voice.

“No problem. Update me on the good news, alright? And bring her to meet me one day. Pictures aren’t enough!” Cindy beamed at her cousin and patted his shoulder like a proud parent.

Tucking the box under his arm, Mayu bade farewell to Cindy and left the store. However, right as he took a step out, the ground shook violently and screams erupted from the people in the building. Mayu pushed himself against the nearest wall in an attempt to regain his balance. After a few seconds, the shaking stopped. The other shoppers looked around with fear in their eyes and murmured amongst themselves. Swiftly zipping back into the fashion boutique, he called out, “Cindy, are you alright?”

“Mayu?” an uncertain voice asked as Cindy’s head peeked out from behind the counter. She sighed in relief when she spotted Mayu. “I’m okay. You?”

“I’m fine too. I think we just experienced an earthquake.”

“It’s probably just one of those small ones,” next to Cindy, her male colleague remarked.

Mayu shook his head, “I think it is better that we evacuate. There may be another one on its way.” Being an emergency doctor, Mayu had witnessed on numerous occasions the damage a powerful earthquake was capable of.

The male staff scoffed. “Our building is quake-proof. There’s nothing to be worried about.” His nonchalance did not sit well with Mayu. The doctor looked at his cousin worriedly, “You think it’ll be safe here?”

Cindy bit her lip. “I… guess. You better run along. You still have a wife to get,” she joked weakly. “Don’t worry about me,” she pushed the reluctant man out of the store.

“Evacuate if another one hits,” Mayu reminded, still feeling uneasy.

“Yes, yes. You are nagging like an old woman. Now shoo!”

After leaving the shopping mall, Mayu made his way to his car which was parked on the opposite side of the street. He opened the driver’s door, stretching his body to place the box containing the dress on the front passenger seat. Settling himself in the driver’s seat, he took one last apprehensive look at the building before starting the engine.

Suddenly, loud rumbling sounded from beneath the earth and the world was sent shaking once again. The monstrous force jolted Mayu’s car and his forehead smashed against the steering wheel before he could react. Grimacing in pain, he shook his head to clear the double vision that attacked him. As the ground continued to rock, he threw the car door open and stumbled out. Raising his head, he watched the scaffolding on the side of the mall that Cindy worked in collapse like a game of stacking blocks gone wrong and the construction workers being tossed to the ground like rag dolls. In a matter of seconds, the whole right side of the building crumbled in a disastrous heap and a huge cloud of dust permeated the once peaceful shopping district. Shrieks rang out and panic seized the people as they scrambled to safety. Mayu stood unwavering amidst the chaos.

“No way…”

----

Ren stifled a yawn as he sanitised his hands after checking up on a patient. Walking along the corridor, he bumped into Yuki who was doing her rounds.

“It’s a rather slow day, isn’t it?” he commented as he fell into step with the nurse.

“Touch wood!” Yuki whacked his shoulder. “Bad things always happen when you say that. You have a foul mouth, don’t you know?”

Ren rubbed his shoulder, “You got to stop being so abusive. I wonder how Mayu-san stands you.”

“Hmph, Mayu is not irritating like you,” Yuki replied with a smug grin, seemingly very proud of her boyfriend.

“Ouch, that hurts more than your slap,” Ren made a sad face. Yuki rolled her eyes and ignored him. As they turned a corner, they chanced upon Dr. Shinoda who had just emerged from his office.

“Yuki-san?” the tall doctor cast a questioning look at her. “Why are you still here?”

“What do you mean?” Yuki frowned at the weird question. “I’m still on duty. Of course I have to be here.”

“Oh,” Mario paused to think, tapping his temple, “I heard from the pervert that Watanabe had requested special half-day off for you as he planned to take you somewhere.”

“Really?” Yuki cupped her mouth in surprise, eyes widening.

“Oops, I think I’ve said too much. Got to go,” Mario turned on his heel and sauntered off before anyone could catch the smirk stretching across his lips.

“Everyone’s acting so weirdly today,” Ren noted. When he received no response, he turned to Yuki and found her with a faraway look on her face. After waving his hand and snapping his fingers to no avail, he flicked her forehead and successfully snapped her back to reality.

“Gee, you are like a lovestruck high school girl. No one will believe that you two have been together for so long. I thought the honeymoon period only lasts the first two months of dating.”

Before Yuki could react to his words, the floor beneath them trembled briefly.

“Did you feel that?”

Yuki nodded.

“Akiba Hospital has one of the best anti-seismic systems in Japan so we don’t feel much of a quake when it occurs,” she began. “However, that means…”

“If we can feel the tremor, the quake is actually pretty strong in reality,” Ren completed her sentence. “We better head to the ER now, just in case.”

Minutes later, the pair’s brisk walk to the Emergency Room was disrupted by another tremor, this time stronger and longer than the first. One of the wall clocks dropped to the floor and broke into pieces.

“Calling all members of EET. Report to the ER now. I repeat, all members of EET report to the ER now.”

A familiar voice called over the public announcement system. Ren and Yuki exchanged looks and took off towards the ER immediately.

“So much for a slow day!” Ren remarked as he bolted down the corridor.

“I told you you have a foul mouth!”

They barged through the ER’s doors and discovered that everyone else was already assembled. Grim looks hung on their faces as their supervisor Dr. Togasaki stood before them.

“As you felt, there had been two earthquakes within the last seven minutes. Reports are coming in that the first measured 6 on the Richter scale while the second was 8. We are now on standby mode. In the event that there is a large-scale disaster, Oshima, Matsui and Kashiwagi will take the helicopter and reach the scene first while the rest of you will head out in the ambulances.”

The veteran doctor then gestured to a serious-looking woman with long black hair standing next to him. “Yamamoto’s team and I will stay back and attend to the casualties who are sent here. Understand?”

“Yes, sir!” everyone chorused.

The telephone on the wall next to Togasaki rang. All eyes turned and stared intently as the middle-aged man picked up the call.

“Alright, I will send my team there now,” he placed the phone back and turned to the tense-looking medical staff.

“Part of Aoi Shopping Mall at Ginza has collapsed and multiple casualties are trapped among the debris. Takahashi from the Fire Department will brief us more on the way. It is going to be a dangerous operation so keep safe. Now, go!”

---

To be continued...

Thank you very much for reading! As always, reviews are greatly appreciated! :deco:

« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 07:44:03 AM by seigus »

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi Part 3.1] Love Interrupted (18 Aug)
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2012, 03:04:40 PM »
EARTHQUAKE !  :shock:

I hope Mayuyu is okay ! And he was about to propose too..

Updatoo soon !  :hee:
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2012, 03:12:07 PM »
I already thought of 'someone as third wheel' and 'triangle drama' when I read the 'Love Interrupted' title. I'm glad I was wrong. XD

Incorporating a disaster into a dorama-like love story like this is definitely one cool idea! :D

O~ couple of days... please come soon. :yep:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 05:15:19 PM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2012, 03:15:30 PM »
Yay finally an update!  :farofflook:

Mayu is such a romantic. He really is the perfecet boyfriend.  :luvluv1:

What and earthquake? Oh no what will happen?  :tantrum:

Please update soon!  :pleeease:

Oh and it's good to have you back.  :hee:

Offline kiruchi

• Pinoy Alliance >:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soda-addict Aries. Caffeine is my blood.
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2012, 03:30:58 PM »
Finally the part 3!!!!!!  :farofflook:
but... but I'm left hanging here  :fainted: just when Mayu's planning a proposal.
Update soon!!!

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2012, 03:35:33 PM »
EARTHQUAKE??!!!

MAYU NOOOOO

Just about to propose and... and... EARTHQUAKE??!!!!

Yuki!!! Go save your dear Mayu!!!

Update soon plz!!

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2012, 03:39:00 PM »
ChuuuPuffss: I hope Mayu is fine too!

aruka: Mayu and Yuki's love is so strong that I can't even be bothered to add in a third wheel :P

My inspration comes from Code Blue, an awesome J-drama about emergency flight doctors. If you haven't watched it, you should check it out when you have time. It stars Yamapi, Gakky and Toda Erika :thumbsup

miyumi-chan: Yes, I'm back :grin: I've been a bit quiet recently (not even commenting on your fics but I swear I'm reading them!) as I was busy with this update. I just want to say a BIG thank you to you. If not for your PM, it would have probably taken me even longer to write this :deco:

kiruchi and epiclulz: This is the first time I post a "to be continued" update :nervous I shall work hard to complete Part 3.2 soon!

Offline kiruchi

• Pinoy Alliance >:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soda-addict Aries. Caffeine is my blood.
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2012, 03:48:20 PM »
This is the first time I post a "to be continued" update :nervous I shall work hard to complete Part 3.2 soon!

Take your time then.  :on GJ:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2012, 03:58:55 PM »
*saves spot for a comment*
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline lollita90

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • izzy-chan desu!
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2012, 09:51:20 PM »
updateeeeeee~~~ hehehe  :mon sweat:

reading this chapter reminds me of watching the code blue drama.. anyway, nice stories! your fics were awesome!!  :on GJ:  can't wait for the continuation! what's gonna happen between Yuki-Mayu-Cindy?  :hehehe:
I love FTM. Nuff said.

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2012, 12:39:02 AM »
Hope Mayu will fine,he about to Proposal..

Its Ok mayu,Yuki and the Team going to the location...please be safe

Cant wait the next update,

Arigatou Seigus-san
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline korisunyan

• Dakishimecha Ikenai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • devota de la diosa riho
    • rihobaex
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2012, 05:19:17 AM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAYU DDD;
OMG

waiting for more D;

Offline 21stMay

• ecchi
  • KARA48
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2012, 10:35:11 AM »
Continue! Continue! :panic: Hehehe thank you for this chapter :P Update more please :inlove:

Offline CrimsonGrxy

• ecchi
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2012, 11:42:41 AM »
all those mushy mushy part at the beginning made me go kyaaah~  :tama-yeeaah:
and you leave us hanging hahaha, hoping mayu will be alright D:
will be looking forward for the next update~

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2012, 02:39:45 PM »
Yay~! another Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi fic~ I love it, the interaction between Mayuki~  :wub: and the other characters too~
Love Mayu's chara in here~  :wub: :wub:
But the earthquake?! I smell something bad is gonna happened...  :cry: :cry:
Don't let Mayu hurt in the incident  :cry: :cry:
Waiting for the next update^^

Offline Prataz

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2012, 03:20:20 PM »
YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS ASAP =)

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2012, 02:04:32 AM »
nooooooooooo  :stoned:
what is going to happen  :OMG: :shock:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2012, 02:33:30 AM »
Mayu T_T!!!

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - Computer City