JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Zoobombs - Texas

Author Topic: Hear my voice, my destiny (Atsumina, MaYuki, SaeYaka+others) Ch4 UPDATE!! 26/04  (Read 16677 times)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Who was the person that left Atsuko the letter?

Ah.. these people have younger look compared to others

Eh... Sae is a father of 2...

Ah.. so Kai is with Atsuko while Mayu is with Yuki...

What's going to happen next

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Sorry for the long wait!
Thank you all for your "thank you" and reviews!
So this is Chapter 4!

Chapter 4.

- They take me a rise out of! - Kai kicked a stone lying on the ground. - In general, this whole situation ... This is a prank, right? Or a dream? I'll close my eyes and fall asleep and wake up in my bed in my house. To my room knock Juri and call me to breakfast as usual while muttering: "Brother, you're too much sleep," and then ...

- Kai, pacify your temperament, - Mayu not even distracted from his book. - They do not please you? In my opinion, it is quite decent and good girls ...

- Where were you during the conversation? - Kai unbuttoned his coat. - Damn Aristocratic girls! Enrage!

* Flashback

As soon as the door of the living room closed behind Sayaka, Ruka and Aanya, came the sound of incoming message.

Yuki quickly opened the cover of the phone, smiled and showed the message for Acchan.

- Really? I need to see! - Atsuko looked at her sister with burning eyes .

- That's why we have tomorrow meeting with them, - Yuki smiled at her sister. - We're with you, Kuumin, Churi, Shawako and Non-chan - as usual. Tomorrow's Sunday ...

- Oh, right! Tomorrow is Sunday - time for fun!

Kai heard it, winced a little and went to the girls.

- You are going somewhere tomorrow?

- Yes, tomorrow we're going to meet up with our friends. Finally, on Monday we are going back to school - we need to be aware of all the events, - Acchan nodded, confirming the words of her sister.

- By what time you go tomorrow?

- Kuumin wrote that they will be free to the four hours of the day.

- I understand. I think Sae don't really need us at this time. Take my car and go.

- Eee!? Are you going to go with us?

- Of course. You have not heard Sae? We now your bodyguards.

- Excuse me, - Yuki got up from the couch. - But we're going to meet with our friends, so we were not in danger. So we will go together with Atsuko.

And the two sisters left the room.

* End of Flashback

- They are not accustomed to us, - Mayu was absolutely calm. - Want to go alone - let go. But this does not mean that we will not protect them.

Kai turned sharply.

- What did you come up with?

Mayu closed the book and smiled slyly.

Kai saw his friend's face and grinned. Sae says: "If Mayu smiles slyly, expect the unexpected."

Sae wearily leaned back in his chair and rubbed his turning red eyes. His back aching terribly, and his head was buzzing - the effect of lack of sleep and constant tension. Problems with business partners at work, the lull in the family Yamamoto, not in time fallen down out of the blue Maeda's daughter ... And, moreover, approaching the fourth day of the month ...

Miyazawa closed his eyes, trying to relieve the pain in his head. Each time, he was waiting for the fourth day of the month, with a shudder, with the fear that the whole world, familiar to him, in the blink of an eye can cease to exist. It's been four years ... Yes, exactly four years ago, they gave life to someone who can destroy this life.

Sae, lost in thought, did not notice that someone had come to his office. He just felt a slight touch of hands to his shoulders, and in the next instant a twinge ended, replaced by a darkness in his eyes - as a reminder that the pain may come back any minute.

- Sayaka ... - he said it quietly, almost only with his lips, but she heard it.

Those hands could belong only to her - no one else has in the hands of such weakness, tenderness, ease, and at the same time, such a force. Lightness and tenderness were deceptive - Sae knew that his wife is always ready to take up the sword and go fight. She was a true Master, true Starlight Catcher.

- Late evening already, - she did not have to speak loudly. - You're sitting all day in the office and work. You're too little resting and almost no sleep.

Sayaka standing behind the chair, pawing the hair of her husband. Sae, still not opening his eyes, enjoying her touch.

- Come on. You've got to get some sleep, - she went around a chair and took Sae's hand in hers . Sae slowly, as if reluctantly opened his eyes.

- Ruka with Aanya?

- They are already asleep. Others, too.

Sae stood up.

- Atsuko with Yuki?

- Not exactly sure, but I think they went to their rooms, - Sayaka's look suddenly turned serious. - Ne, Sae ... These girls ... They may notice something ... Because Ruka ...

Sae lightly squeezed her hand.

- Everything will be okay. I have already ordered the Kai and Mayu do not let them go in the left wing. And Ruka will not tell anyone.

Sayaka nodded, but then he added:

- I saw Yuki looked at the Ruka's hair. I think she noticed a silver strands ...

- My father also had that hair color, do you remember?

- Yes. I'm sorry ... I'm so alarmist ... - Sayaka ran a hand through her hair. - Tomorrow my sisters come, and your sisters back. We will need to check the left wing.

- Mandatory, - Sae hugged Sayaka and kissed her. - And now let go, we both need a good sleep.

- Yahoooo~! Tadaima ~

The front doors of the castle opened and  into the hall ran girl in a school uniform and a orange sweater. She quickly took off her shoes, scattering them in different corners, and ran up the stairs, began to shout:

- Brother! Brother! We came home~

- Why do shout like that? All still asleep, - she has long been used to having her brother appears silently, but still, every time flinched from his voice suddenly appear.

- Sae-onii-chan, but I know you're getting up early, - and she smiled and immediately became like a cat after having gorged itself with sour cream.

- I somehow get up early, but your nephews - not, - Sae clicked his tongue and went to her sister. - By the way, where's Gachapin?

- Gachapin-onee-chan decided to wait Sayaka-onee-chan's sisters at the car.

- Wait a minute ... You left your sister with all bags! - Sae looked reproachfully at his sister. - She's not will carry!

- Sae-onii-chan ... - she immediately wilted. She did not like when her brother was angry. It is in such moments became prickly and long with no one talking.

- When will you think by your head? - Sae quickly put on his boots and ran to the front gate of the castle.

Yukirin woke by someone's hand, with the power flopped on her back. She opened her eyes and sat down, she saw Acchan, who was sleeping peacefully beside her.

- Huh? Acchan? - Yuki lightly shoved her sister, trying to wake her up. She mumbled something displeased and stuck her head under pillow.

Yuki sighed. Her sister did not want to wake up in the morning always. Therefore, for Yuki to wake her up to go to school, it was problematic.

- Acchan! - She pulled off the blanket and take away the pillow.

- Mou ... - Acchan, apparently, still waking up, rubbing his eyes with his hands and sat down. - Yuki-chan, give me a blanket and pillow! ...

- Why are you here instead of in your room? - Yuki opened the curtains, letting in is not very bright sunlight. It made Atsuko winced.

- It was cold at night, so I came here ...

- Always you get cold, - Yukirin muttered under her breath.

- How much time? - Acchan tried to get out of bed.

- Eight in the morning. You remember that today we're going to town?

- Yep, - Atsuko was still asleep. With open eyes.

- Are you sure this will work? - Kai critically looked at himself in the mirror. Mayu forced him to wear baggy jeans, khaki shirt, a leather coat and heavy boots. The final touch was a wig.

- Yes. They do not know us, and we will be able to do our job, - Mayu himself donned the form of one of the schools of the Yankees and also put on a wig.

- Hmm ... - Kai again captiously scanned yourself first, and then the younger "brother". - Now we look like ...

- A couple of yankees who skipped school. But to us now no one cleave.

Sou, this is the Chapter 4! I hope you like it!

P.S. I appeal to those who read this fanfic. My fanfic boring and uninteresting?

Offline qweakb

• Member+
Not boring to me...just getting curious what is the secret that Sae's they all is hiding....

Sae-onii-chan, but I know you're getting up early, - and she smiled and immediately became like a cat after having gorged itself with sour cream.

is she kijoharu?

please update soon :bow:
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
It's not boring, just complex to get your characters into the fic :nervous

Large family isn't it :lol:

I like it so far :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
This chapter is not boring at all :on drink:
It's great, instead :on GJ:
Who is the sisters? Miichan and Haruna? :dunno:
Sae and Sayaka were hidden something about Ruka's hair and the left wing :hehehe:
Mayu and Kai disguise as a couple of yankees who skipped school to follow Yuki and Acchan :hiakhiakhiak:
Can't wait to see what'll happen next :on lol:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Erm... Yuki and Atsuko... doesn't want Kai and Mayu to follow them....

What will Kai and Mayu do?

Eh... dress up as a couple of Yankee.... Kai looked like Kai 'Persona', was he?

Who is this person that able to destroy Sae and others' world?

What's going on with Sae with this time of the month...?

What's going on with the left wing...?

Why are they scared if Ruka's silver hair is known?

What's going to happen in Yuki and Atsuko's outing...?

Can't wait to find out more

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Please update

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
 :heart: Update ONEGAISHIMASU~ :heart:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline chocholate

• Member+
nice story ! keep update please !!

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Zoobombs - Texas