JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Trap

Author Topic: Rival Forever? (NatsUme and various pairings)- Chapter 10 (Part 5) 16-10-2013  (Read 30411 times)

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
Rival Forever?

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10 - Part 1

Chapter 10 - Part 2

Chapter 10 - Part 3

Chapter 10 - Part 4

Chapter 10 - Part 5

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Little Piece of Story: Bloody Summer

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3 (END)

CGahh!!! I can't hold it anymore!!!  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Since I can't hold it anymore, I'm going to post a teaser for all of you. Guess who's the pairing, okay?

(hint: I've search all over the internet for this pair and I only found one fanfic with this pair. So it's quite unusual!)

Rival Forever? (Teaser)

My chest raised rapidly as I tried to fill my lungs with more oxygen, also caused me to gasp rapidly too. My arms and feet are stretched widely after being used too much for today on the wooden floor, I couldn't get up anymore. My head starts to feel hazy thanks to the pouring blood on the side of my forehead, I tried to keep my pain down by biting into my lips until it bleeds. My shirt and my hair were having a competition on which one was the one that being soaked the most by my sweats and blood. I closed my eyes as I heard the door opened, waiting for my next fate after being pushed too much. The next thing that I felt was something heavy suddenly fell on my stomach and both of my arms are locked to  the cold floor.

Wondering what’s actually happening, I opened my eyes. There, I stared into a pair of beady brown eyes. I knew the owner must’ve cried before since the traces of tears and it’s red face are still in my views. The owner’s long brown hair has covered my face and her from the surroundings like a curtain, trapping both of us to feel each other’s warm breath.

No one said a word for a moment and I’m still gasping for some air. I smelled the faint scent of strawberry and champagne cologne that she used regularly. Still facing me, she closed her eyes and tears starts to roll out to her cheek. I can felt her teardrops landed on my cheek, but I didn’t flinch it away. She opened her eyes and I still saw the tears forming in her eyes, her lips trembles hard. I’ve only seen her like that once, and it was a long time ago. Not long before we met each other for the first time. She opened her mouth as if trying to say something, but instead she gasped for air too. Trying to get herself calmed down. I waited for her to calm down, but she seemed to act faster than I expected.

She leaned down and landed her thin lips on mine. I could feel her lips moved against mine softly, not knowing what to do I closed my eyes and enjoy it. Without realizing that my lips starts to follow to move, I was kissing her back..

I felt something wet drops on my face, and realizing that it’s her teardrops again. She was crying as we kissed. Her lips moves against mine again, this time putting more efforts of aggressiveness to it as if trying to express her feelings to me.

I don’t know why, but my eyes started to feel wet and suddenly I can felt a drop of tear rolls to my cheek as she kissed me..
We broke apart and grasping for air. Her face is red and still pretty much crying for me. She opened her mouth again and leaned down so that her forehead touched mine, leaving a little space between my lips and hers.

“Thank you. Thank you for being my rival for all these time..” she whispered softly, slightly choking of her own tears

I smiled and closed my eyes, causing more tears to came out. My heart, painfully twisted. I regretted the times that we could’ve spent together as closer than a friend. I regretted the six years that I spent with her, without doing anything. I regretted the fact that I let her go to date another girl and cried painfully because of it. I regretted our relationship as a rival instead of something else that’s closer. I regretted that I will leave her soon like Yuka did..

“Thank you. Thank you for being my rival too…” I whispered back and cupped her cheek and pushed face up a little so I can bring my face closer to her, putting the distance of zero between our lips. Letting her to feel my tears too..

PS: Cometerz48 appolized for her bad English to everyone and hopes everyone understands what she's talking about.. Please do leave some comments or suggestions, critics are welcome too :D

Offline ashiya

• Member+
  • (・_・”)/珠理麻友 \(・_・”)
Re: Rival Forever? (Guess the pair, people!!)
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 04:20:27 PM »
Rivals? Blood?
Majisuka Gakuen?

It does't seem like JKT fanfic  :?  And the pairing? You said you've searching all over the internet huh?
Sounds good and continue please.

PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  WARETE BARI BARI
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 04:21:10 PM »
Very good teaser...

Very interesting story there....

For rival... I can only think about Atsuko and Yuko...

But who is this Yuka...?

So this is not going to be Atsuko and Yuko pairing...

Sorry can't guess the pairing...

Anyhow, can't wait to see the story starting...

Thank you for the teaser

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 04:42:08 PM »
Rival? Yuka? XD

I'm sure this pair must be from team K, so.... maybe TomoYuu? Because SaeYaka can't be rival XD
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 04:53:33 PM »
Rival? erm......I looked at you profile pic and it was Manami's......hmm..  :dunno:

Unusual......it's maybe Majisuka like ashiya said.......hee.....I dunno!  :frustrated:

Well it was a REALLY good teaser  :tama-music:

I still have no clue about the pairing  :mon whine:

I actually like the unusual pairings  :mon fyeah: :mon trudge:

Well, I hope you'll update today cause I REALLY can't wait  :mon loveflower: :mon pray2:

Offline Hii_chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • love all Takamina's pairing
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 05:42:14 PM »
long brown hair ? Yuka ? and rival  :?
who are this pair :banghead:
but i agree with Yuki88 that this pair is in team K
ahh..so more curious :bow:
please update soon :bow:
\\(''^0^)// Sou-chan  \\(^0^)//

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2013, 05:53:07 PM »
Maybe it SayaAyaka? (Akimoto Sayaka / Umeda Ayaka)  :? :? :?
I think it's Team K, and girl who graduate after Yuka it's Sayaka...
Thank you for the interesting teaser  :bow:  :twothumbs
And I look forward for the first chapter  :yep:
Ganbare  :rock: :rock: :rock:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 07:14:29 PM by Lost Heaven »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2013, 06:05:57 PM »
To be honest I have little clue to the pairing but I like the start to this fic
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
Re: Rival Forever? - Chapter 1
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2013, 06:55:49 PM »
Hello there! I'm so happy that everyone praised my teaser..*played a happy dramatic song*

Now then, I shall post the first chapter. I hope you figure out the main pair then!  XD

Rival Forever?
-Chaper 1-

The dark alley seemed to be endless as I ran through it. I’ve running for a few minutes and I can feel my breath is getting shallow from time to time. I wish I could stop to take a breath but I can’t…

Can’t stop now…

Chasing after me, members of the local gangster that I used to serve once. I’ve got no choice, they found me lying on the street with a pinch of life in me when I was little. They took me in, they took care of me until a few minutes ago..

Why am I running away from them? The gang got some dirty business in their pockets. Human trafficking, smuggling drugs, illegal betting organizer, and many more businesses that can receive big sentences if caught by the authorities. And I’ve had enough..

Although they taught me a lot of things, respect, loyalties, strategies.. But one other thing that they taught me from the first time I recovered was assassination. They trained me to kill with various ways; poisons, guns, sniper, knives, ropes, and martial arts. I wasn’t the only one to be taught about that, there are others too. 

So no wonder some of the guys behind chasing me were assassins..

As I ran I kept on thinking how am I going to stop them for leaving me. The thing is that I couldn’t. The principle of the gang was simple, betrayals are not acceptable.

This means that they won’t stop until they killed me..

The view in front of me made my footsteps stopped, I stared high into the fence in front of me. Five meters high should be easy for me to climb.

I hopped on the fence and start climbing. Before I could reach  my last grip, something wrap around my leg pulled it down with force, causing me to let go and landed on the ground faced first on the shallow puddle caused by the rain. I choked on the water and get up. I can felt that one of my ribs got a crack or might even broken. I looked up and saw the gangsters are only a few steps away from me, pointing each of their nasty weapons to me.

“Nice job, Rapper..” said the one with an axe on it’s hand to the hooded figure next to him. The hooded figure only nodded and snapped it’s whip. Causing some water to splattered around.

“I am not going back!” I said as I took my breathe rapidly. “I’ve had enough of these!” I yelled as I threw the plastic packet from my pocket. Inside, pills in various colors and nasty effect waits to be consumed.

One snickered and picked up the packet, “ Pity, you’re one of the best and you decided to quit? Shame on you..” I gritted my teeth as I hold down the pain in my ribs. I tried to stand and ended up gripping the fence for support. I pulled out one of my weapon, a foldable laser sword. I can’t pull out my gun, they’ve ran out of bullets since I shoot them all to get myself out of the gang’s base.

“Ironic.. You’re still going to fight us? One against ten, huh? I think you must’ve hit your head when you fall there!” said one of them again, making the others laugh loudly. I smiled bravely as I gripped harder to my sword.

“Come on, if I’m going to die at least let me have fun..” I said as I gave them my nastiest grin to them. But the truth is that I don’t want to kill any of them, I knew some of them are my mates and possibly my partner there..

“Get her!!”

I hold out my sword and started swinging them towards my opponents as well as dodging their attacks. I sidestepped one of the jab and returned the jab to the jaw. I slashed blindly and without realizing that I’ve slashed a few of them. I looked to my side and suddenly something got into my eyes, making it hurts for me to see. Then without other hesitations, my back was kicked as well as my hurting ribs. Causing me to scream in pain, letting go of my sword and dropped to the ground. I tried to open my eyes, but it hurts badly which I think one of them must’ve threw some dust or sands to my eyes. I sat up still blinded then I was thrown backwards by a kick in the stomach, making me crashed to the fence. I can feel the taste of blood in my mouth, piling to came out. I spewed it out to the side and rubbed my eyes..

I saw them staring at me, a few had the gashes from my sword. All of them had those sinister grin in their face, as if predators about to kill their trapped prey. The axe figure wielded my sword in his hands before pointing the edge to my neck.

“Any last words?” I breathe rapidly, empowered by them. I refuse to say anything and ended up spewing him in the face with the rest of my power I’ve got left. He wiped the spew with his palm and grabbed my chin.

“No? Then goodbye, Summer..” he let go and threw back my sword to his back, execution style. I closed my eyes, waiting for my own sword to pierce my body. I heard gunshots suddenly, and when I opened my eyes Axe was landed with a thump on the ground with a bullet between his eyes. Confused, I looked at the rest of the gang, some of them are already lying on the ground. The rest, I saw them in blurs. I was sure they are fighting. Fighting something fast..

Only a few seconds were needed to be taken down to one-on-one. I saw Rapper, swishing her whip to a cloaked figure. The cloaked figure dodges the attack and pulled out it’s weapon, a silver handheld gun. Shooting Rapper in the leg, making the figure crouch in pain before she went quite. The cloaked figure stared at Rapper before turning it’s eyes to me. I breathe shallowly, I don’t know who the hell is it. If she’s going to kill me, I can’t do anything. I’m too weak and wounded to fight…

The cloaked figure approached me as and lifted my chin, as if I’m a goods. I looked at it’s brown irises, framed by brown wavy hair. She stared into my eyes as if she’s expecting something to happen, but nothing happens..

“Who.. are.. you..?” I croaked, causing my chest to hurt suddenly. She noticed it and placed her palm on my chest, restraining me to talk further.

“Greetings, I’m Umeda Ayaka..” she said in a soft melodically voice. Suddenly, a force struck my chest. Causing my eyes to close down it’s lids.

I blacked out..

PS: Once again, Cometerz48 apologized for her bad english and hpes that everyone gets her story...

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2013, 07:40:46 PM »
That was a surprise.  Umechan is rarely utilize in fics.  Great job
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2013, 09:22:09 PM »
Oioh shait Umechan!!! Yeah, as kurosawa87 said, it's rare to have umechan in fic. On top of that, as one of main characters.

But still, the pairing? Maaan, I really have no idea. If it's DiVA we're talking about then it should be Sayaka, but it seems more like Yuuko (based on the story so far).

Thanks for the update! Can't wait for the next chapter :3

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2013, 09:13:07 AM »
About Umeda...

Rare indeed...

Can't wait to see your next chapter

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Cometerz48

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
Re: Rival Forever? - Chapter 2
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2013, 04:03:21 PM »
Rival Forever? - Chapter 2

Come here you brat!

No!

I turned and ran into the darkness. I ran as fast as I can without looking back, then I crashed into something. I was knocked back and fell to the ground. When I look up, it's there..

Running away?

I trembled in fear, murderous aura was too much for me to handle. It raises it's weapon to me, ready to slash. Defenseless, I screamed..

My eyes cast open and sunshine blinded me. I narrowed my eyes and sat up. I flinched as a sharp pain from my rib cage, I looked and found it bandaged neatly. I couldn't really remember what happened clearly, I can only remember dying and the cloaked figure..

I tried to see my surroundings. White painted wall, an LCD TV hanging on the wall, and here I am lying on a white linen bed with VI attached to my wrist.

"Carefull, your ribs are still fragile there.."

I turned and saw a middle age woman stood by the curtain on my side. She wore white doctor robe and a pair of glasses that framed her eyes. She approached and sat down on the chair beside the bed.

"How long I was out?" I asked the woman. She smiled concernedly.

"Three days. You broke two ribs and parts of your lungs was damaged. Don't worry, I've fix the lungs but the ribs still needed time to mend." She said as she gave me a glass of water. I took the glass and sips from it, relieving my thirst. I set down the glass and looked at the window. I can't really see the view but I guess I'm still somewhere in the city.

"Where am I?" I asked to the woman. "Who are you?" The woman sighed before giving me an unusual smile.

"I'm Ohori Megumi, but you can call me Meetan. Doctor Meetan." She said with an unusual tone.

I raised my eyebrows, wondering what's with the unusual tone. Doctor Meetan shifted her seat, leaning forward against me. Her hands traveled from my legs that snuggled nicely under the blanket to my waist. I stared to the hungry lips forming in her face. I gulped, not knowing what to do.

"Erm.. Doctor, I don't think..." My voice was cut off by the doctor's finger on my lips. Silencing me in a seductive way.

"Hush..." She whispered again with the tone. She licked her lips, and edging closer. I couldn't fight her, my ribs are still damaged. Straining me from moving to much..

I closed my eyes and waited..

"OI! PERVERT!!" I heard two voices yelled as one unison. I opened my eyes and found Meetan's head being Karate chopped by two hands.

The doctor crumpled on my lap and soothing her head as she growled in pain. I turned and saw two figure, one crossing her hands across her chest while another one resting her hands on her hips. Both of them glared at the doctor.

"Meetan, you're seriously a pervert!" Pouted the one with hands on her hips. She looked quite young, around 11 or 12. Her feature looked different than other girls I've seen so far in my life, round pale face, brown hair tied into a ponytail, and a pair of kind wide eyes. I realized that she must have been born from two races, her feature really looked like those porcelain dolls that were displayed in the antique shop windows across the city.

"Mou, Chiyuu hates you now!" said the other girl with a girly tone. This one has a really cute feature, and neatly manicured fingers attached to her hands that crosses her chest. Somehow you can completely tell how girly this one is. Doctor Meetan sat back to her chair and turned to the two girls as she smiled shyly to them.

"I was just giving her a warm welcome, girls.." she said. But the two girls still pouted her lips and glared at her.

"Okay..." I cut off the silence, "So.. Where exactly am I?" I asked to them. The two girls were about to open their mouth but closed it again as I saw the doctor glared at them. I could tell they're hiding something from me..

Doctor Meetan turned back to me, "Don't worry, you're in a safe place now. We'll tell you where you are once you're better, I swear." said the woman. I thought about it for a moment before decided to trust her. The doctor seemed to be reading my mind because she stood up happily with a great lady-ish smile.

"Great! Now let me introduced you to my assistants," she went behind the one with ponytail and rested her palms on the girl's shoulder. "This is Maachan.."

"I'm Manami Oku, nice to meet you." said Maachan smiling at me her childish smile. Well, she's a child after all..

"And this is Chiyuu.." continued Meetan as she hugged the second girl. I'd feel uncomfortable if I were hugged like that, but it seems the young girl doesn't really mind.

"I'm Kasai Tomomi, nice to meet you, Chiyuu.." said Chiyuu waving her hands at me cheerfully. The doctor took the chance to kiss the girl's cheek, making the girl flinched.

"Meetan, I'm still hating you. You know.." said Chiyuu creepily with her girly voice.

"Come on Chiyuu.. I'm sorry.." pouted Meetan childishly at the younger girl. I watched the view awkwardly before Maachan whispered to my ear.

"Just ignore them, they'll get along later on.." I nodded and stare at the window while Maachan tried to rescue Chiyuu from the doctor's dominance.

No one's POV

Three pairs of eye watches the monitor in front of them eagerly, although then one of them gave a palm face after seeing the view displayed in the monitor.

"Meetan.. Seriously.." said the figure that gave a palm face. She had a quite strong built body for a woman, not only that her eyes looked sharp and ready to pierce anyone with it. If she didn't palm face heself, she could've been much more cooler.

Another, had a ribbon on it's ponytail. Clearly stating that the figure was a female. She had short figure but seemed to be as fierce as the first woman, with her also sharp eyes and a determined face. She looked at the screen awkwardly before looking at the first woman, also in an awkward way.

"You have a unique team there, Sayaka.." stated the ribbon figure awkwardly. The one mentioned it's name stopped her action and leaned on her seat.

"I guess so.." she said. She turned her eyes to the third figure, sitting behind his mahogany desk, also staring at the window as he opened a small file case on his lap. Examining it carefully with his framed eyes, chuckling for a second before closing it.

"Interesting.." he said. Sayaka groaned.

"I hope you're not talking about Meetan.." said Sayaka to the guy. Hearing it, the guy only chuckled.

"No. I'm not talking about Ms. Ohori's interest, don't worry about it.." said the guy again still smiling at the screen.

"Thank God.." said Sayaka. The ribbon girl only laugh at the conversation, earning her a creepy stare from Sayaka.

"Sorry.." grinned the ribbon girl apologetically. Sayaka sighed and turned back to the guy.

"So, she'll be in my team then?" asked Sayaka eagerly to the guy. The guy nodded.

"Yes, she will join you as soon she's healed completely. I expect her to be placed in the striker team, I think you have read her file.." said the guy, Sayaka nodded. She has indeed read the file and quite impressed with the facts inside it.

"I expec hert to be working in your team well later on, Ms. Akimoto.." said the guy.

"But for now, let Matsubara Natsumi recovers.."

PS: Cometerz48 apologized (again) for her bad english. And she will confess that this is actually a project that she created in honor of Matsubara Natsumi whom announce her graduations not long ago. Cometerz48 hopes everyone will understand her story.. :)

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Rival Forever? - Chapter 2 (NEW UPDATE)
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2013, 06:18:47 PM »
I'm impressed with your choice of characters.  Matsubara is rarely used if not used at all.  I want to see how it will mold in the story :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2013, 09:29:03 PM »
God, Nattsumii -Umechan pairing?! You surprised me. Really!! I always felt they're more like friendly rival, though XD

Anyway,  it will be very interesting to see how you develop it. :D

Offline Cometerz48

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2013, 04:45:10 PM »
Rival Forever? - Chapter 3

No one's POV

10 years ago

"Get away from me!" yelled the girl as she turned away and ran with my mind which was consumed by fear. Fear itself started to appear when she witnessed the downfall of her family. Her father, mother, sister, grands... All lying on the floor lifeless as the mansion where she used to live burns down.

What is she running away from? Fear?

Fear was one. The other answer was of course the killer of the family that's impatient to complete the whole family massacre.

She kept on running with her bare feet, dashing the mansion's burning corridors and plunged her self to the front door. Throwing herself into the concrete stairs before landing on the pavement. She yelped as the pain bites into her tailbone and released a sharp gasp as she felt an unidentified hand on her neck, chocking her. She struggled, her small hands tried to push the chocking hand away. But it seems useless, she was weak and her nerves were starting to get numb as the killer brings the little girl's ears close to it's mouth.

"It would be lovely to finish the whole series. But unfortunately I can't.."

"But my boss has another plan for you.. And you will suffer to death."

The little girl squirms again before feeling a sharp pain pierced her neck. She screamed in pain as if her body was on fire and trembled fiercely as if her body was plunged into an icy lake. She trashed her head and struggled before she slumped unconsciously, wishing that everything that just happened was only a bad dream..

Matsubara Natsumi's POV

It's been days since I found my self nearly seduced by the doctor, Maachan and Chiyuu took care of me really well instead of the doctor herself. When I asked where she was, the two girls only told me that she has another business to do, and when I started questioning them about where the hell I am the two of them only told me that it wasn't the right time yet.

I was getting bored of my room, until one day I sneaked out when the two wasn't around. The corridor was dark and cold, I regretted my decision for not wearing the robe in the room's closet and only wearing pajamas. I heard footsteps coming down the hallway and sneaked behind my door just in time to hear another door nearby opened.

"Meetan, can I come in?" asked a voice. The voice was kind of heavy, like someone after having a huge exercise. Of course as an assassin, I was trained recognize various voices from a squeaky mouse to a heavy drunk mafia. Once I heard the door closed, I got out again and sneaked beside the closed door. The glimpse of light under the door indicates  that someone's in there. I know it seemed rude to hear other people's conversations but I really need to know where exactly am I..

"Ah, you came in the right time, Yuka.." I heard the doctor's voice, she sounded unusually relieved.

"So, I heard Ume recruited someone for our team.." said the heavy voice with the sound of creaky chair being sat on.

"More like saving actually. She said that the girl was nearly dead.." answered Meetan. My mind kicks in instantly, they were talking about me?

"How is she?" asked the heavy voice huskily, sounded curious.

"Fixed her lungs, her ribs are still mending though." said the doctor.

"Oh.. I heard that she's a top assassin."

"Yes, I read her file. She killed a few mafia boss skillfully. Clean, not leaving any traces of evidence behind." commented the doctor. I couldn't help my self not to sneer after hearing it. Apparently, my reputation is quite well known now..

"Now about your request.." continued the doctor, sounded serious than she was before.

"Is it possible? Please tell me it is.." said the heavy voice excitedly. But somehow I can heard a tinge of worry in her tone.

"It might work Yuka. I can't promise you, but if this works it'll be hard.." said the doctor seriously, I can feel some seriousness in the air like when mafia boss talks about dangerous business.

"and painful.." added the doctor again with a special tone for the "painful" bit. I narrowed my eyes, trying to think what exactly are they planning as silence filled the scene for a few moments.

"Meetan, she's our friend.. We can't possibly let her be like that forever." said the heavy voice sounded disturbed.

"Yuka, what if she wants to? Have you ever thought about that?" asked the doctor. The one called Yuka seemed to be knocked back at the question that I started hearing tiny sobs.

"Hiks.. Meetan.. She's suffering.. I know she is.. She seemed strong, but she really is fragile.. She could break any moment." said Yuka chocking with tears. She sounded sad and frustrated as if everything was her fault. Then I heard a faint tapping as if the doctor patting on the sobbing girl's shoulder.

"Listen, it's not your fault.. Let's try our best to do it. You'll do yours and I'll do mine. You've told Kana yet about the plan?" asked the doctor.

"She said she'll help.." said Yuka shortly.

I took a step back quietly, trying to absorb what I've just heard. Trying to figure out what are they talking about, their plan, and most importantly, where am I. But before I turn around, I felt something cold at the back of my head. Like something pointing at my head, possibly a gun. I froze, cursing in my mind about how could I not notice was behind my back all the time.

"Glad that your ribs seemed to be much better for to take a walk in the middle of the night.." said a woman voice. Sounded grim and haunted as if she was about to execute someone with that gun of hers. I cursed under my breath, but then I felt the gun pressed into my head.

"Now, if you're willing to come with me, I'll consider if you're an enemy or an ally." said the woman again. She slid the gun up, signalling me to get up. I had no choice but to follow, I couldn't fight back in that position. More importantly, not in this condition.

"Now move forward and keep your hands up. I know your ribs allows you to do that already." said the voice again. I obeyed and started walking in the darkness.

"Who are you?" I asked huskily. Trying to sound confident despite my life could end with a single shot from that gun. The voice only chuckled as we move.

"Well, you might join the team anyway. So I guess I'll have to introduce myself early..." said the voice sneakily.

"I'm Oshima Yuko. Nice to meet you, Matsubara Natsumi-san."

"Now move it." said the voice again.

Heyy, sorry for the delay.. Just trying to finish last bit of school before posting this thing, hope you like it.

Sorry for the bad English..

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Rival Forever? - Chapter 3 (NEW UPDATE!!)
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2013, 05:33:26 PM »
They may use Nattsumii's services for their plans and it seems it may be done soon
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2013, 08:41:40 PM »
Haha, dammit, all my ori team k feelings XD

It's really intriguing to know what organization it is. Sounds like hitman association :3

I really wonder who Yuka and Meetan was talking about. Umechan?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 09:23:13 AM by Yuki88 »

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say...I just luv Takamina, that's all~
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2013, 06:22:57 AM »
Greattttt!!!! Pls update more..uh..urm..i mean the next one!!!!
 :twothumbs :wub: XD

~Anyway, hope i can see a great chapter again!!!~Yohohohoh~
 :lol: :twothumbs :thumbsup :bow:
Takamina forever in my heart!!!
AtsuMina KojiYuu KaiAcchan TakaYuu AtsuYuu!!!
In FanFic...Anything is possible!!!
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

[Note: I'm on HIATUS right now...For a very long time!! T__T''']

Offline DiVAGal2458

• Tomie
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2013, 07:23:51 PM »
Rival? Yuka? XD

I'm sure this pair must be from team K, so.... maybe TomoYuu? Because SaeYaka can't be rival XD

Actually Sayaka said the Sae and Yuko were her Rivals so...Technically SaeYaka are Rivals

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Trap