JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Roman ~My Dear Boy~

Author Topic: My instant girlfriend - chap 25 (WMatsui) 10/08/2016  (Read 66225 times)

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
Re: Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend) chapter 16 + other pairing
« Reply #140 on: July 19, 2015, 05:03:02 PM »
so sad T_T

eh? holiday? my mom and dad will be on holiday? YAYY!! XD XD

well, jun will remember rena right?

nice update and give me more :D
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline Rufy SaeYuki

« Reply #141 on: July 20, 2015, 07:12:39 AM »
jun, need to learn martial art..
So, when his memories back he can protec rena chan.

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #142 on: November 20, 2015, 09:20:56 PM »
where are you author-san T.T
dont leave us hanging :(

please updateeee
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I create and I read. Silent Reader
Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend) chapter 17 + other pairing
« Reply #143 on: November 21, 2015, 08:59:52 AM »
Comment Time

@ChrunchyCream : well, let say that Jun really need to reboot his memory.  XD

@The Ray
: Well, not that soon. I still need to create more drama between them.

@yuuri14 : well, Jun has lost his memory, and i plan to add more drama between all of them.

@Rufy SaeYuki
: thanks for the comment, may be i will let Yuki teach him something about it  :lol:

@buciq : i see your comment this morning, so I decided to continue it. It really been a long time. So sorry

@niineechan : you are welcome

@key17 : Jun will remember Rena, but not so fast. We need more drama!! :twothumbs

Next Chapter

Hi all,  I know it been so long for me to update this fanfic of mine.

Rena graduation back then really hit hard. So I am really lazy to continue my Wmatsui fanfic.

But please enjoy the next chapter and sorry for the bad english.

Chapter 17 : A heart to love

All of them quickly look at the door way, the person who talking just now is Sayaka, who come with Haruka to visited Jun.

Mayu : Sayaka, you really give us heart attack. Well, nothing wrong with that. We just want to have some holiday. We all really worn out you know. There are too many work and this and that.

Sayaka : sigh.. but I don’t know if the elder will agree with us to go to holiday.

Yuki : us?

Sayaka : of course, if you said holiday. I will join too. Right Haruka?

Haruka : un, I would love to.

Jun just looking at them, and then he hold Rena and make her closer to him, this action really make Rena blushed, because not only their body that get to be closer but also their face. She almost can feel his breath in her face.

Rena : Ju.. Jun not here. the.. there are too many people (whisper)

Jun : Huh?! Oh, I am sorry I think you mistake of something. I just want to ask you something, who is that guy and girl? (whisper)

Rena feel really sad because she think Jun will kiss her, but she hide her feeling really well because she know that Jun doesn’t remember anything that happened between them.

Rena : they are from Yamamoto clan, the guy name Yamamoto Sayaka, and then the girl next to him is Yamamoto Haruka, her sister.

Jun : do I know them back then?

Rena : yes, you already met them in our wedding

Jun : I see

But their conversation get interrupt by Sayaka

Sayaka : hey, Jun. look at you, getting lovely dovey after you wake up, huh.

Jun : huh? Me? lovely dovey?  No, that not it. I just want to ask Rena something.

Sayaka : ha ha ha, just joking. So, how are you? after those attack, I wish I can ask you some information regarding those bad guys. I will trace them down and let them know not to mess with us.

Jun : umn… what attack?

Sayaka : what? What do you mean with “what attack”. Don’t you think this as a war declaration to us?

Mayu quickly interrupt before things got worse. Sayaka is known as brave person not to mention he also have a great sense of justice. He will charge with all his might for the thing that he think is wrong.

Mayu : Sayaka, don’t you think it is not the time for that. We just want to have some holiday. Why you ask those things now? don’t spoil the mood, man.

Sayaka : I am sorry to spoil the mood, but I just can’t help to ask, I have let my man to search whole island but I didn’t found anything regarding their identity. Even the old building where the supposes kidnap both Matsui are now burn. This really frustrating.

All of them went silent, as Sayaka blurt out those word. that means there really isn’t any clue left beside Jun. And now Jun has lost his memory, there really anything they can do regarding this matter. Only Sayaka and Haruka that clueless about this thing.

But things didn’t go unnoticed by Sayaka. He know there is something not right.

Sayaka : so, Mayu san . Is everything alright?

Mayu : yeah, there isn’t anything wrong in here.

Sayaka : all right. let us have our holiday. When will it start?

Mayu : as soon as possible. After Jun discharge from hospital, we will go to holiday in my resort.

Sayaka : fine.  Say, Jun, about the things I said to you in your wedding, do you still remember? Please bring those things to me, okay?

Jun : er.. okay. I will bring those things to you.

Sayaka : LIAR!! I never ask you anything on your wedding day.

Jun : gulp.. I think I just forget something. I must be think you are Mayu, he told me to bring him some money that I owe him. (inside.. panic mode on)

Sayaka : don’t lie to me, I hate liar. (look straight to Jun)

Jun : I…I am sorry..

Rena : Sayaka san, please forgive him. he didn’t mean to lie to you. he… he has lost his memory.

Sayaka : what?! How can?

Mayu : it is the true, he even didn’t remember that he already married, he think he is still a high school guy.  The doctor say, there isn’t any brain damage, he said that Jun has locked his heart from those thing that happened to him.  So I think a holiday is what he need.

Sayaka looked at Jun again, and then he turn his gaze to Mayu.

Sayaka : and why don’t you tell me sooner? You don’t believe me? what am I to you, Watanabe?  Soon I will be part of you family also.

Haruka : onii chan, don’t like that. There must be any misunderstanding here. I think Mayu plan to tell us later, right?

Jun : hey, I don’t really understand. But, why you are angry with Mayu. He didn’t do anything wrong. And he just know the fact that I have lost my memory just now. If he said everything is alright, that mean everything is alright, okay? I will remember those thing that  I forget as soon as possible.

As Jun want to stand up, he scream in pain. He force himself to stand up and because his broken leg still not recover yet.  Rena quickly stop him from doing so and caress his back to ease the pain.

Jun POV

I don’t understand anything, but somehow when that Sayaka guy get angry with Mayu. It really make my heart boil. I don’t remember anything and don’t know all of them expect Mayu. He is my best friend and there is no way he lying to me. I believe on him.  who mess with my friend that mean mess with me. Matsui Jun.

If only I am not hurt, I will punch that Sayaka guy.

End of POV

Mayu : sigh.. Sayaka, I will meet you in the old place. I will explain everything. I am sorry, not to tell you sooner. I plan to tell you when I go to your place this afternoon.

Sayaka : fine. I will leave first. let’s go Haruka.

Mayu : I will leave too. Yuki, Rena, make sure you don’t tell anybody about Jun lost memory, Jun I want you to keep your mouth shut if anybody expect us ask you about things that you don’t remember.

Yui : I will take my leave also. I need to prepare some equipments, I bet there are a lot of beautiful scenery to take in you resort.

Yuki : I will prepare everything, that need to take to there. I will also asked the doctor for Jun sama discharge.  So I will also take my leave, Rena sama.

Rena : un.. thank you Yuki.

With that Yuki, Mayu and Yui leave the hospital, leaving Jun and Rena alone.  there is a  silent between them. Until Jun break the silent.

Jun : un.. Matsui Rena right? can I call you Rena chan?

Rena : hai. Of course you can Jun. back then you also call me like that. What is it Jun?

Jun : um..so how did we met back then? What to you like about me?

Rena : well, you save me from a bad guy back then, that the first time we met. You help me a lot, you are handsome, kind, and always there for me.. (blushed)

Jun : hee…  (blushed) I am not that mighty like you said. 

Rena : I know, you also childish, and sometimes you flirt with other girl, but I like it the way you are, Jun. your childish side that you only show it to me. your friendly attitude toward the other. I like it Jun.

Jun : are.. are you just confess to me?

Rena : well, if you think so, it is my confession to you Jun. I love you

Jun POV

What is this feeling, why I feel very happy right now.  I ever get confess by girls. But that didn’t make my heart skip a beat. But with Rena’s confession somehow my heart really skip a bit.

If I looked at her closely, she is cute, her porcelain skin, long smooth hair, and the way she behave just look like a princess to me. a real princess!

Did I really get this girl be my wife? But, I don’t know her. I really don’t have any memory about her. what she like, what she hate, what her hobby, what make her angry. She.. she is completely stranger to me who love me so much.

End of Pov

Rena : I am sorry.. I must make you confuse.  And about what Mayu said, it is true. I know you lost your memory and I don’t think you remember anything about me. and I don’t want to force your feeling to me. but, that doesn’t mean I will give up.

Seeing Rena sad face, Jun really cursed himself. He know that he can’t be help but feel insecure. but, one thing for sure, he hate when he see Rena sad face.

Jun : no, you are not wrong at all.  aww.. stop say I am sorry to me. all of this is my fault. I lost my memory, and I bring trouble to you all.  don’t worry Rena chan, I will regain my memory soon. So, don’t make that sad face please (puppy eyes attack)

Rena then giggle at Jun puppy eyes, for some reason, even though Jun didn’t remember her, but seeing his puppy eyes really make her feel happy. It been a long time, she didn’t see Jun puppy eyes.

In other place at Yamamoto Resident

Mayu come with his parent and sister to Sayaka’s house. As Yamamoto Saito has asked Watanabe Yuuma to bring his family with them to his house.

After a dinner, both of family has sit together in one big living room. different with Matsui resident, which is very Japanese style. Yamamoto resident is more western type.   As both of the family member is present in there, Yamamoto Saito finally break the silent

Saito : so, Yuuma. Have you agree with the wedding proposal?

Yuuma : yes, I think it is  a great idea. But I think it is too quick to have a wedding. So I request a engagement proposal instead. They are still so young, Saito.

Saito : well, fine with me. why don’t we let our child to decided first that they want a wedding or engagement. My son has agree with the wedding through.

Sayaka then looked at Miyuki who didn’t even looked at him even on a bit from the first time they come to his house until now. He want to know her reaction about this wedding. As he looked at her from distance. He got interrupt by his father.

Saito : so, Sayaka. What do you think about it?

Sayaka : I think It is better to take this matter to the engagement first, father.

Saito : well, it has been set.

Yuuma : it is okay, Miyuki?

Miyuki : hai! It is okay, otou san.

As both of parent still engrossed in complicated conversation, both of their child then excuse themselves. Sayaka then go to find Milky, she is walking in the hall. Looking at the old picture that Yamamoto’s have.  When Sayaka come near her, Miyuki looked at him smiling.

Miyuki : beautiful isn’t it?

Sayaka : huh?

Miyuki : I mean this picture.

Sayaka : ah.. yes. Watanabe san, I want to know why you agree with the engagement.

Miyuki : you such a mood breaker, don’t you? well, before you have my answer, why don’t you tell me your reason why you agree in the first place.

Sayaka : hey! I asked you first.

Miyuki : well, not telling you, then. I have my own reason. He he he, don’t tell me you like me ?

Sayaka : wh.. what?! I .. I  not telling you also.

Miyuki : now you copy me. (pout)

Sayaka : it is because of Mayu, right? Father want a marriage between our family and at first he offer Mayu to married with Haruka back then. And it is also when Mayu started to leave the house and choose to study at onboard.

Miyuki just smiled at him and Sayaka didn’t even undersand her smile at all. what is those smile meaning. Does that mean I am correct or does that mean something else.

Miyuki : hm.. what a good analyst Mr. detective. But that not the correct answer. I want to play with Haruka. Why don’t you go find Oni chan? He said he is waiting in your family library. Bye  bye..

Sayaka : wait!! Watanabe san..

Miyuki : just call me, Milky. I hate when people address me with Family name.

Sayaka : Milky…

With that Sayaka head to met with Mayu.

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend) chapter 17 + other pairing
« Reply #144 on: November 21, 2015, 01:18:52 PM »
Comment Time

@ChrunchyCream : well, let say that Jun really need to reboot his memory.  XD

@The Ray
: Well, not that soon. I still need to create more drama between them.

@yuuri14 : well, Jun has lost his memory, and i plan to add more drama between all of them.

@Rufy SaeYuki
: thanks for the comment, may be i will let Yuki teach him something about it  :lol:

@buciq : i see your comment this morning, so I decided to continue it. It really been a long time. So sorry

@niineechan : you are welcome

@key17 : Jun will remember Rena, but not so fast. We need more drama!! :twothumbs

Next Chapter

Hi all,  I know it been so long for me to update this fanfic of mine.

Rena graduation back then really hit hard. So I am really lazy to continue my Wmatsui fanfic.

But please enjoy the next chapter and sorry for the bad english.

whoooaaaaaa  :inlove:
thank you author-san  :D
to be honest graduation rena really hurt me as well, but reading fanfic WMatsui makes me feel better.
i hope you will continue this story, and i really love the development of this fanfic
i'd like rena stay shy but can be daring fufufu~ while jun still the one has gentleman side of him
can't wait for MaYuki and SayaMilky moment

hontou ni arigatou~  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
My Projects :

Offline Naoru_chan

• AKB Group Bansaiiiiiiiii~~~
« Reply #145 on: November 21, 2015, 04:21:11 PM »
Finally  you came back :cry:  ..... I  wait so long   Please  continue  ...... :cry:

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
« Reply #146 on: November 21, 2015, 05:49:14 PM »
I glad to see you back ~~
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
« Reply #147 on: November 23, 2015, 04:27:22 PM »
yeah.. i know it's hard!! :fainted:
but you're back! thanks!
we need more drama and more fast update :on lol:
thanks author-san!!!!

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #148 on: November 23, 2015, 11:02:24 PM »
Thankyouu for the update
Next chap pleasee

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #149 on: December 07, 2015, 12:08:57 PM »
I'm glad you come back.. :twothumbs
Please keep continue this fic, I'm really curious author-san.. :banghead:

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #150 on: December 08, 2015, 02:20:01 PM »
Authorchi,when will you update TvT,this story is super interesting but you rarely updateee...,ganbatte ne...

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I create and I read. Silent Reader
Re: Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend) chapter 18 + other pairing
« Reply #151 on: January 24, 2016, 04:57:19 PM »
@Naoru_chan,  @vickystar : sorry to make you wait for a long time. here is the next chapter. But, I don't think it is good enough. so sorry  :(

@key17 : i manage to finish it this week, but not know if it is good enough  :banghead:

@kumabear @ChrunchyCream @Raizel : thank you for your comment. I will work hard to update it once a week. hope you all still want to read my fanfic  :nervous

hi All,
Here the next chapter, so sorry if I have lost my touch.
Any way, enjoy and sorry for bad english

Chapter 18 : Guardian or Traitor

Jun and the rest then go to Mayu private island. After all the preparation is complete they finally go by Sayaka private ship. It is one of the luxurious ship you ever see.

Jun : Woaah!! Such a huge ship!! This is really awesome!!

Sayaka : heh! Wait till you see the inside, it is more awesome.

Jun : I can’t wait, yeah!!

As Jun feet is still not healed yet, he used canes to support himself, when he want to go inside he has a difficulty to get inside the ship. Realizing this, Rena quickly assist Jun, she didn’t wait for Jun to ask any help. She held him firmly as if afraid something happened to him. This make Jun and her become very close.

Jun POV

Her sweet fragrance that can make every man goes crazy just to be this close to her, and her smooth hand that held me firmly, as if she is afraid of losing me.

She is beautiful, when she look at me smiling shyly like that. Those brunette eyes that look at me lovingly. Just how must does this girl love me?!

How long will I be able to give the same amount of love that she give to me. I really feel bad because now I don’t have the same amount of love that she showed to me. But, maybe… just maybe, I can try to fall in love with her again…

End of pov

Rena : Ju.. Jun.. Jun kun

Jun : eh? hai?

Rena : what make you day dreaming like this huh?

Jun : a ha ha.. I just thinking of something..

Rena : hm..?  what are you thinking of Jun?

Jun : eer.. I just think that you are too beautiful to be my girlfriend. I never know that I really have you willing to be my wife. (blushed)

Rena looked surprise by Jun statement, usually it is Rena who is not confident. She think that she is lucky enough to have Jun to be her husband despite all things that had happened. She still think that Jun is the best for her. he know when to comfort her, when to make her smile, and how to encourage her to face the problem. she know that he will always be there for her. and now despite his lost memory, she still think that he didn’t change that much. it is just, the spark of love that he always have had lost. Rena understand that he forget all the thing that happened between them, and can’t blame him for that. But, she still feel afraid and insecure because of that, what will happened if Jun find out how plain she is. There is a lot of woman that far more attractive that her.

Rena : eh?! but, I really are your wife.. Jun kun. I.. I mean your girlfriend.. and I do love you..

Rena said the last word in whisper and quickly turn her head down, but it is loud enough for Jun to hear it. there is a hint of sadness in her word. and it make Jun heart hurt seeing her like this. so he quickly kiss her cheek, and his action make her turn her head up facing Jun. Smiling at Jun.

Rena : Jun, you sure really love to give a surprise kiss, baka…

Jun : yappari, your smiling face is the best. Let’s go inside the ship, everybody has gone inside.
Inside the ship

Everybody is sitting on the so called living room,  with comfy sofa, and coffee and light snacks in the middle of the coffee table. it looks like western 1940 cruise ship.   Rena then assist Jun to sit in the sofa, while she sit beside him. it didn’t take a long time after that, both of them doze off sleeping while cuddle to search of each other warm.

Outside the ship

“click” “snap” “click”

Haruka : you know, it is rude to take other people picture.

Not minding the girl comment, the so called man continue to take picture.

Haruka : hey! I am talking to you, don’t ignore me.

Yui then stopped, and looked at her, smiling mischievously

Yui : don’t be so confident, I am not taking your picture. I just taking the ocean scenery.it is beautiful in the morning, don’t you think so?

Haruka : liar, I don’t belive you. let me see your camera.

Yui : why should I? nobody can touch my girl that easily.

Haruka : your girl?

Yui : my camera of course. It has been with me for a long time, and I take a lot of effort to have it.

Haruka : stingy. I am pretty sure you have taken my picture just now.

Yui :hm.. may be yes, may be not. Who know, may be you got capture when I capture this beautiful scenery.

Haruka : I am leaving (pouted)

Yui : aw.. your pouting face is the cutest among all reaction you have. (take a picture of Haruka)

Haruka : ba. Baka! What are you doing, delete it. (try to reach Yui’s camera)

Yui : nope! This will be my personal collection.

Haruka : per.. personal collection?! You pervert!!

Yui then come closer as much as he can, and it make Haruka step back until her back touching the wall. It make her heart skipped really hard. as, his face is closer to her, Haruka started to close her eyes.  She then hear a laugh from Yui.

Yui : ha ha, I just take a pouting face picture and now you tell me that I am a pervert? it is just that your face is so funny. Now, who is more pervert? what do you expect, Shimazaki Haruka san?

With that Yui run away, leaving Haruka alone in there.

Haruka : YOKOYAMA YUI!!!! Come back here!!

… ///…

“yes, I got it. so they go to the Toujo island. It is quite close with the main island. Make sure that there isn’t any  trouble. Watch out of Black. Always remember your main purpose.”

“ Noted”

Offline yumii07

• ecchi
  • Always suport Yukirin, Mayuyu, Rena, Atsuko
« Reply #152 on: January 24, 2016, 05:22:07 PM »
It's been very very loong time author san
I wait you to update this fic...

Give me more Wmatsui and Where my Mayuki?

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #153 on: January 24, 2016, 06:54:48 PM »
ah you're back finally

Black?
is it related to Yuki???

otsukare :on gay:
My Projects :

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
« Reply #154 on: January 24, 2016, 11:58:57 PM »
An update~ it's good for me!!
Yuiparu!! :on lol: :on lol:
Huh? Black?
Thanks for updating, i will wait for the drama XD XD

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #155 on: January 25, 2016, 12:21:38 AM »
Black? Is it a code for Yuki or not?
I did read this story before, but i forgot to comment, sorry.
Please update it as soon as you can
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline culjurio

• ecchi
  • whatever you say about my oshi, I still love her.
« Reply #156 on: January 25, 2016, 03:37:06 AM »
Jun stole kiss from Rena, that's cute  :luvluv2:
waiting for next chapter author san  :hip smile: :bingo:
i'm sorry for my poor english~
Matsui Jurina-Kojima Haruna-Yuko Oshima

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #157 on: January 25, 2016, 03:41:42 AM »
Finally update
I'm very happy,,
I cant wait for the next chapter

Offline gokulin

• 啊哈哈哈哈哈哈。。。
  • ❤ 西野七瀬 ❤ ❤ 橋本奈々未 ❤
« Reply #158 on: January 25, 2016, 01:02:47 PM »
Yuiparu moment is very cuteeeee!!! :shy2: :shy2: :shy2:
Thank you for update author! :kneelbow:
I will wait for next chapter :stuffed: :on GJ:

Offline saeyukifan

« Reply #159 on: February 18, 2016, 11:13:01 AM »
Author san, please dont leave us hanging...
I am really curious about what will happen next.

I surely will kill that step mom!!😠😠😠

And i am waiting for the stories of mayuki and sayamilky!

Please update soonn...onegaiii..

Thanksfor writing!!!😊😊
Love is darkness

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Roman ~My Dear Boy~