JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - Alone

Author Topic: Shortcake (SaeYuki) Chapter 7 [COMPLETE]  (Read 6883 times)

Offline eri98

• Kami Oshi = Sae Miyazawa
Re: Shortcake (SaeYuki) Chapter 6
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2013, 06:55:57 PM »
I'm really sorry for making you wait  :nervous :nervous

Chapter 6
At the evening..

“Mind to explain to me what exactly happen to your relationship with Sae?” She asked in firm tone. I avoid her eyes. I know I can’t lie if it’s in front of Rena.

“I-I don’t have any feelings toward him anymore. I just see him as brother now.” I tried to lying to her.

“YOU already know that YOU CAN’T LIE TO ME, right?” She raised her voice. Fortunately, there are no one but us in her house. Her expression then turns into soft, then she sat beside me. She hugs me, and letting me to cry at her shoulder.

“Sshh.. tell me, is something bothering you lately, until you must keep your distance from Sae?” She asked calmly. I just could nod.

“What’s that?” I broke the hug when hearing her question. I sobbed.

“I-I can’t tell you. I’m not ready yet.” She just smile to me. It seems like she understands my condition.

Rena then wipes my tears.

“Okay. But if you need someone to talk, I’ll always be there for you. And one more. If you really love Sae, don’t ever you leave him. I’m sure that your love to each other is bigger and stronger than your problem.” I just nodded. ‘She’s right, but it isn’t the right time.’ I think. “Okay then, I go home. I need time to be alone.” She just nodded and smile to me.

I laid my body and think about Rena’s words. She’s right. I must dare to fight all of this. But, how if her threat is real? I don’t want to hurt him just because my selfishness. I remembered Haru-kun’s words to me. He’s also right. Suddenly I am feeling guilty toward him. He lets Sae punch him just for me. Really, I want to end all of this. But how? Unconciously I sleep on my own bedroom.
I woke up in the morning when I felt someone’s hand at my forehead. I almost choked when I saw him. Wait.. HIM?!?! I sat up all of sudden when I see him.

“S-Sae..” I said. He just smiled to me.

“Ohayou, Rin-chan.” He said to me. I smiled awkwardly.

“W-what are you doing here? In my room?” I said, feeling confuse. He smile, then caressed my cheek.

“Haachan asked me to. She always hears you’re moaning my name, so she thinks that you need me. And here I am.” I was blushing hearing his words. That kid.. always knows me really well.  Suddenly he kissed my forehead. I pushed him slightly, then turn my head away.

“S-Sae, remember that we’re not relationship anymore. I already have Haru-kun.” I said. His smile faded. Somehow I was feeling guilty. Guilty for make his smile fade.

“He already told me that you asked him for act like he is your boyfriend though.” He said. I know that he tries to sound confident.

“I..I..”Before I couldn’t say anything, he already hugs me tightly. I was surprised.

“I know that you’re still in love with me. I can say that you miss me so badly. If not, it’s impossible for you to keep mentioning my name in your sleep. I’m sure that something is bothering you. Tell me, what is it?” He asked. Slowly, I moved my hand to hug him, then sobbed all of sudden. He was surprised, but then caressed my back.

“Sshh.. don’t cry. I’m here. I’ll help you. Tell me what’s bothering you.” I shook my head.

“I can’t I need some times more. I need to think about it. To think about how to explain it.” I said, then broke our hug.

“Okay. But promise me you’ll tell me what happen.” I nodded. “But-but, Sae-chan, promise me you won’t punch Haru-kun anymore. I even didn’t tell him what happened.” His smile faded.

“Ah, right. Your ‘boyfriend.’” He said.

“N-not that. I just don’t want you to misunderstand. That’s all because of me. I don’t want to cause you in any trouble anymore. You must live happily, happily ever after. If-if I am still in your live, I would--“

“You would make my live complete.” He said. Finally his smile back. I smiled to him weakly.

Sae then closed his eyes. He came closer and closer to me. At first I was doubting at it. But then.. I did the same thing. Our lips met. He was a bit surprised, but then enjoyed it. I just smiled. I know it’s not our first time, but it feels like it’s our first. I admitted it. I miss him like crazy. He pushes me, until he is on top of me. He was about to continue his move when suddenly.. *KNOCK KNOCK.. Someone knock at my door, then the door opened before we could even fix our position. It was my sister, Haachan.

“A-Ah, I’m sorry if disturbing you two, I just want to tell you that lunch is ready.” She said.

“Ha-Haachan! You’re misunderstanding!” I shout while push Sae’s body a bit hard, then try to run to Haachan. But before I could do that, she is already closed the door. Plus, I slipped out. Fortunately Sae caught me.

“Be careful!”
TBC
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 12:26:02 PM by eri98 »
Sae-Oshi and SaeYuki Shipper~~

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2013, 03:37:05 AM »
yosh! thanks for the updatee eri san :bow:

I re-read your story, and I found out.... is this because of sae grandmother? O w O

yuki ! brave yourself !!

im waiting!
thanks

Offline eri98

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2013, 11:42:53 AM »
Ryuuka: i'm sorry for making you feel dizzy!  :kneelbow: i'll fix the gaps after this. thank you for the critical by the way.

fuu_kun: hmm.. let's see at the next chapter, which will be the last chapter! :D

Offline eri98

Shortcake (SaeYuki) Chapter 7
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2013, 05:47:53 AM »
here it is the last chapter :D

Chapter 7
It’s almost two weeks already, but I didn’t tell them yet. Hh.. I don’t know how to explain all of this to them. I was still thinking about that when suddenly my phone rang.  I saw the ID caller. It’s from Sae. I then answer the call.

“Moshi-moshi?” I said.

“Moshi moshi, Rin-chan. Can you come to the café when you dragged Haru-kun away from me? I want to talk about something to you. With Rena-chan, Jun and Haru-kun too. Can you?” He asked me. I think I know what’s this about. About my problem. Geez, I am really a trouble maker.

“Urhmm.. Sae-kun, but I am not ready yet to talk about--”

“I know, I know. But we need to talk.” He said. Before I could make any reason, he already cut the call. I took a deep breath.

I already at the place, with Sae, Jun-kun, Rena and Haru-kun.

“What do you want to talk about? We’re already complete.” I said. Sae shook his head.

“There are still three people who aren’t come yet.” He said. I was so surprised when I see Akimoto-san with her friends come to us.

“Sorry we’re late.” Akimoto-san said. I swear I saw her gave me a glare. Sae then made a fake cough.

“Mind to explain to us?”

“Wait, Sae-chan. What’s this about?”

“Don’t hide it anymore, Rin-chan. I know that she persuades you to keep your distance from me.” He said. I just could lower my head.

“I am really jealous when I see you with her! You’re not suitable at all. You must be mine, so I threat her..” She tried to explain.

“Bah! I prefer Yuki-chan more than you to be my niichan’s girl, gorilla!” Jun-kun said all of sudden, makes me almost jump from my seat.

Akimoto-san seems so angry while Umeda-san and Oshima-san held their laughter. Sae then wrap my waist, while gave his glare to Akimoto-san.

“Don’t ever you ruin our relationship or I swear I’ll make you--” Before he could finish his words, I sealed his lips with mine. He was so surprised. Then I broke our kiss.

“Don’t swear anything. I don’t want you to do it. It’s also my fault. My fault for become too paranoid. You always protect me, and now, I can’t live without you.” I said. His glare turned into soft glance. I smiled, but I also could feel jealousy glare from Akimoto-san.

I was about to going home, when suddenly I heard Sae’s shout.

“Rin-chan, watch out!” Before  I could turn my head Sae already bump me and makes me fall. I just realized that he hugs me tightly. The last thing that  I remember before all things became dark was I saw a car bumped into a wall and exhales smoke. I realized that it was Akimoto-san’s car.
I opened my eyes heavily. I just know that I am in a white room. All things are white here.

“Rin-chan! You’re awake! Thank God, You save her life.” Is the first thing that I heard. I managed to smile when I realized whose voice is that. It’s Sae-chan’s voice. He caressed my hair. Finally I open my eyes. I was feeling dizzy, so I held my head with my right hand. Sae helps me sit up.

“Where am I?” It’s the first sentence from me after awoke. Sae just smiled to me.

“You’re at hospital now. You need to get rest.” He said.

“And where is Akimoto-san? Is she all right?” I asked him, then suddenly his smile’s gone.

“Why do you really care about her? First she wants to interrupt our relationship, then now she wants to kill you! Why do you so--” Before he could finish his words, I slapped him.

“She’s also a human! She just doesn’t meet a right guy yet! And because of that, she wants you so badly!” I said angrily. He was so surprised.

“Where is she?!” I asked him.

Before he could answer my question, someone opened the door. It was Akimoto-san with her friends.

“Ano.. Yukirin, I’m sorry. I am feeling so guilty because of that moment.” I just smiled.

“It’s okay, Akimoto-san.” I said. A smile appears in her face. I’m glad, can see that smile from her.

“Urhmm.. Now, we’re friends, right?” She asked. I just simply nodded to her. Her smile becomes even wider.
It’s been two years after that moment.  Now, Sae and I already engaged. And now, we’re at the usual café. Not just Sae and me, but also Rena and Jun. They are in relationship already. Sae and I just giggled when looking at them.

“Ne, Jun. When I see both of you like this I just wonder how unique your meeting is. First, Rena-chan called Jun as pervert, and gave him a unique nickname. Then…” Sae kept talking, but I wasn’t really listening to him.

I was busy to look at someone who’s look so familiar for me. I then realized who is it.

“Haru-kun!” I called his name. He turns his head to me, then smiled and waving his hand. He comes to us. Sae gave him a smile.

“Hey, Dude. You’re alone?” He asked. Haru-kun shook his head.

“I came with my girlfriend.” He said. I raised my eyebrow.

“You have a girlfriend? Wah, I want to meet her!” I said excitedly. He then turn his head to me, and gave me a weird look.

“What?” I asked.

“You’re not serious right?I am pretty sure you know who is she.”

“But--”

“Haru-kun!” Someone called his name. wait, I know this voice. I turned my head and saw my own little sister there, walked to us. Then she’s clinging at Haru-kun’s arm. I gave her a glare, plus my sadistic smile.

“Can you explain it to me, Kashiwagi Haruka?” I asked her. Haachan just gave me awkward smile.

“I-I..” She was trembling. Sae then made a fake cough.

“I think it’s not really important. As long as if you’re happy, it’s okay then.” Sae said. I couldn’t help but smile when hearing his words.
END

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - Alone