JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Red Velvet - Somethin Kinda Crazy

Author Topic: Osaka High School (AKB48/Mendol RPG) Please join us! =)  (Read 12067 times)

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Osaka High School (AKB48/Mendol RPG) Please join us! =)
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2011, 06:07:55 AM »
Shinoda Mariko groaned as she saw the three boys walk in. The girls in her class were already incredibly noisy and now she had to deal with this? She leaned back and turned to Yuko, who was on the edge of her seat, eagerly looking at the three boys. Her eye twitched; was Yuko checking out boys? Boys?

“What are you doing?” Mariko whispered.

“Look at the one with red streaks;” Yuko said excitedly, “he’s so cute!”

Was Yuko really talking about boys? Mariko couldn’t even begin to fathom the thought.

“When did you…” Mariko started, unsure of how to continue.

“I know I like girls,” Yuko explained, “but there’s something different about him! He looks really girly, I mean, he could actually pass as a girl if he grew his hair!”

“Oh, for crying out loud,” Mariko muttered to herself. She pouted slightly at Yuko’s weirdness, but quickly frowned when she noticed some younger boys checking her out from the hallway. She quickly averted her eyes, only to settle her eyes on the boy with blue streaks; he was fidgeting in a rather girly way. Mariko noticed his small hands and slim waist.

“What am I looking at?” Mariko thought to herself and settled her head on her desk as the teacher shushed the class, getting the boys ready to introduce themselves to the class.

(OOC: Sorry it's short. Chemistry is calling me. & i'm still a tad unsure as to how to proceed.)

Offline Katura

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2011, 10:46:35 AM »
OOC: Hm. This RP was rather entertaining and I wish to continue now that my school work for the year has finally died down. Anyone interested in continuing?

Offline Katura

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2011, 01:23:55 PM »
Maybe I should just make this into a fic. =____=;;;

Offline Hina_T

• just a fan! =^.^=
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2011, 02:42:27 PM »
please keep this RP because it really is very good!
only that I think should introduce and make a Mayu Mayuki!!
and a SaeYaka! *----* :inlove: :inlove:
I love almost all couples of AKB48

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2011, 04:15:49 PM »
Not enough. Pls continue/update the story soonest possible. Tqvm

Offline cocos_milos

• HAI!!! NICE TO MEET YOU>>>>
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2011, 06:03:36 PM »
PLEASE UP DATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow:
I read it many time.... I think :nervous...
hope you have an idea... good luck!! :twothumbs :twothumbs
Nice story actually :inlove: :wub: :heart:

Offline blueangel65

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2011, 07:03:52 PM »
PLEASE! Continue Katura-san and the Other Writers..  :bow:
I LIKE THIS FICS VERY MUCH, and how the story fLow..
I hope it will continue untiL the End, So pLeade update soon..
YOROSHIKU ONEGAISHIMASU!  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2011, 01:15:45 AM »
Oh my! It's reviving! (i completely forgot  about this! sorry  :sweat:) lol well I was planning on doing a MaYuki.. so here it is!

Kashiwagi Yuki: She is a trombone player in the high school band and secretly a girl of royal blood. Very popular among the boys and quite a few girls. Known as the Reaction Queen for her insanely funny reactions. Her nice personality can sometimes be shadowed by her "Black" side. Good friend with Wanatanbe Mayu.

Watanabe Mayu: Standard otaku, she loves anything anime or 2-D. She blends in with everyone else unlike her best friend who is known throughout the school. Known as a cyborg because of the way she acts. She only shows her true self to her best friend. She is in denial about her feelings for her best friend.

Mayu peeked into the band room and smiled a bit as she saw Yuki's puffed up cheeks as she played the trombone. She turned and sighed before leaning against the wall and sliding down into a sitting position. She pulled out her sketch book and started to sketch a picture of a princess sitting next to a window. The princess had long black hair and fair skin. Her smile was soft and patient as she watched the birds play outside. Right as Mayu finished drawing, she heard a voice next to her ear.

"My... that girls look a bit like me, don't you think?"

"Wha- what?! Yukirin! You scared me! And n-no! It's not you! Why would I draw you?"

"I'm kidding! Calm down Mayuyu!"

"Hmph!"

"Ah... how about we go to a maid cafe...?"

"Ehh?! Really!"

"Yes. Really!"

Yuki smiled as Mayu's face instantly lit up. Yuki shouldered her bag and waited patiently for Mayu to put away her sketch book and stand up. She helped Mayu dust off her skirt before beginning to walk out of the band building. As they walked, Mayu hooked her arm with Yuki's and skipped happily next to her. Yuki let out a chuckle as she watched the girl skip. Suddenly, a small call rang out and a young boy, most likely a first year, came up to her. He shakily held out a letter with  her named written on it, bowing his head. As he was about to say something, one of the older guys came over and pushed him off to the side, making him fall into the dirt.

"Ah move it small fry. Don't even try. Kashiwagi-san will never look at someone like you."

The arrogant senpai then looked at the boy on the ground, letting out a scoff. He then turned back to Yuki and smiled a lopsided smile, trying to be charming as he leaned in a bit.

"So what do you say? Go out with me. I'll take you anywhere you'd like and i'll show you a good time."

Yuki only looked at him blankly before brushing past him and leaning down to offer the first year a pale hand. She smiled at him before helping him up and dusting off his shirt ad picking up his bag. She then turned back to the arrogant one and frowned.

"With your attitude, I wouldn't even LOOK at you. You dare push someone, especially an underclassmen. How petty."

She then turned to the underclassmen who stood there, his face so read, it seemed ready to burst into flames. She smiled at him which only caused him to turn even more red. He hugged his bag close as she placed a hand on his head.

"I'm sorry... I can't accept that letter. Please find someone who is worth your time. Sorry about earlier too! Please be well!"

She then turned and walked away, grabbing Mayu's hand and walking out of the school. Mayu clung onto Yuki's hand as they both walked towards the bus stop headed for the city.

"Ne... Yukirin is popular..."

"Sadly... but Mayuyu is cute! All I need is Mayuyu!"

Mayu smiled happily at that as she felt her heart skip a beat. Tonight will be an eventful night for the two.

Sorry for the fail!  :kneelbow:  :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note:

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2011, 03:26:24 AM »
WOW!!! It's getting interesting!!!!  :)
 :banghead: At first I thought there won't be any updates....  :cry:
And now I'm happy again~~~~  :lol:  XD
Yeah!  :twothumbs Please continue~~~ :3

Offline blueangel65

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2011, 05:50:05 PM »
WOW!  :w00t: Nice!  :twothumbs heHe! The story is reviving now.. Yehey!  :deco: PLease continue and Thanks!  :jphip: :hand:

Offline Hina_T

• just a fan! =^.^=
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2011, 09:08:22 PM »
Thank you very much Shibuya! :cow:
really cool! :inlove:
I love almost all couples of AKB48

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2011, 10:53:16 AM »
update soon!

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2011, 11:16:21 PM »
 :k-thrilled: Wooow cool collaboration between different authors!
Please update soon!  :bow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2011, 01:39:47 AM »
I really agree with Megumi-san! I want this to continue because the plot can change anytime! It's like the authors have to write according to what they're planning and that they have to think of any possible plots! It's awesome!!!! :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2011, 12:35:30 PM »
Wow! This is so interesting :w00t:
Tomochin is interested in Kai XD
I can't wait to know what will happen next!!! :peace:

Please Update Soon :thumbup :thumbup
It's really interesting and would be a waste if it is stopped... :cry:

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2012, 12:30:16 PM »
please update soon...

i really like your fanfic..

thanks you
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline noah minami

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina ! kojiyuu ! kaixacchan! mariharu!
    • NoahLee08
    • noahminami
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2013, 08:27:01 PM »
I wonder when its gonna update. :sweatdrop:  :panic:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2013, 10:41:02 PM »
let's try to join  XD (minna, don't count this as Sakura's comeback  :nervous )

Yagura Fuuko A very pretty girl who is shy and always quiet. Her grades are one of the best at the school but because of her introverted personality no one ever approaches her. When you ask anyone about her, they would instantly say she's a closet genius, because she never shows off and never takes initiative.

Takahashi Juri Despite having the same last name as Kai, she feigns ignorance towards him and gives a death glare to anyone who ever tries to say they are long lost siblings or something. Her parents died when she was one year old and she doesn't remember them at all. She always lived with her grandmother, who till this day keep saying that some Yakuza clan killed of her precious baby (Juri's mother). When it comes to studies, she's a total baka on the outside. She is really clever in reality, but is too lazy to study and simply spends her days chilling with her classmates. She has to wear glasses, but is afraid to look too clever with them, so wears lenses instead.

---

"Look, Fuuko is reading a new book today. Must be about how to get even higher grades than possible." Someone joked and everyone in the classroom laughed. Fuuchan simply ignored them, hiding her face even deeper behind the book which was wrapped in a flowery paper wrapping, unallowing for anyone to see the real cover. Trying to indulge herself into a romantic novel she ignored the snickers and lame jokes from her classmates.

"Yo, everyone~" While smiling in a silly manner, Juri entered the classroom and soon a group of her friends swarmed around, laughing and sharing the latest news as per usual. Discussing about the new Ikemen students, briefly mentioning Riku and Kuu, and mostly laughing at how short Kai is.

"Isn't he your long lost relative or something?" One of the classmates joked and was soon met with a cold death glare from the girl.

"Anyways, I was thinking of joining the Student Government this year~ What do you think guys? Should I try? I mean, Maeda-san is quite scary when it comes to judging those wanting to join but I really wanna try." Takahashi said while puffing her chest up.

"No way! You are so lame at all the subjects! Why don't you join the Comedy Club?!" Someone else joked and soon was light-jabbed by the raven haired girl.

"You know I hate the Host Club and they are situated right next to the Comedy Club. So that is a NO." Juri retorted and then scrunched her eyebrows. "I still feel like someone from our class should try this year... We have to send someone really clever."

They all soon were staring at the girl in the back of the class, but soon they shook their heads and turned away from her.

"Why not?" Suddenly one of they guys said and they all stared at him in disbelief. "She might be a hidden gem."

"Don't shrug your shoulders... Well then, who is brave enough to approach her?" Some girl asked and everyone shook their heads. Approaching a girl who was more of a ghost in class was not a task they all were willing to do. They never ever spoke to her even once.

"HAH..." Juri sighed and approached the girl, taking away the book from Fuuchan's hands and putting it aside.

Fuuko raised her head and stared with her eyes open wide at Juri, surprised by someone disturbing her first time in her whole school life.

"Yo, Yagura-san. You go and enroll into Student Government. You are part of this class so do something for it." Takahashi spat. "And we don't take no for an answer."

"Eeh...?" The beautiful girl blinked her eyes, trying to comprehend what just happened. "EEH?"

---

I hope this is not a fail... OTL
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline LukeMatsuda

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2013, 10:12:34 PM »
I can't wait for the next, please continue.  :bow:

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2013, 06:45:21 AM »
Okay, I want to try this! By the way, I've asked a permission from Sora-san..

Masuda Yuka: Born as the only heir of the Masuda family, which has connections to the Yakuza in Osaka region. A very active student in the Osaka High School drama club and secretly chasing her dream to be in a musical drama despite her family background and her weak body. She has a medium black hair and an easily excited outgoing personality. You can either find her singing or hovering around takoyaki or clinging to her best friend, Umeda Ayaka.

Umeda Ayaka: A childhood friend of Masuda Yuka and the head of the Osaka High School dance club. Raised by Masuda family after her parent's death and sworn her self that she will protect that friend of hers. An average student at school but secretly outside it, known as "The Flash" for her dancing skills but yet mysterious. Might look arrogant and cold for the first impression, but she's completely hopeless and turns protective towards Yuka. Loves to wear hoodies on her short figure and has a personal issue with Akimoto Sayaka.

-------------------------
Ayaka was just having her normal activity on her desk, listening to the music on her iPod as well as figuring out the new choreography for a dance showdown tomorrow night. But all her concentration just gone by the wind thanks to a sudden approach.

"Umechan~" said a voice accompanied by a big hug that welcomed Umeda Ayaka for the day. "I miss you~" said the voice again.

"Mou Yuka.. " said Ayaka with a blushing cheek as she put down her headphone. "Please stop throwing constant hugs like that, it's embarrassing. We've went to school together this morning, remember?" sighed Ayaka.

"Gomen, Umechan~ But I just couldn't help my self hugging people you know.." apologized Yuka before settling down in front of her best friend's desk.

"Like the way you nearly did to Miyazawa yesterday at the host club?" asked Ayaka with a questioned look and grinned while enjoying Yuka's turn to blush.

"How did you..."

"Saw you when I was peeking their room to see if there is a member of the dance club slacking in there." answered Ayaka automatically. "What were you doing there anyway?" asked Ayaka.

"Well.. I was getting lonely you know." said Yuka all the sudden, making Ayaka choked in surprised.

"You what??" she yelled, making all eyes in the class turn towards them. Noticing it, Ayaka cooled her self down with a cough and sat back down.

"Umechan, I don't mean by "that" lonely." sighed Yuka. "I just need someone to talk to since these days you just disappeared at night with no one knows where you are.."

"He'eh?"

"Where were you last night, Umechan? I know you sneaked out again last night.."

"I was..." Ayaka knew she couldn't possibly tell Yuka that she went to a street dance showdown at downtown last night, she just couldn't tell her hidden secrets to her friend yet.

No, now is not the time yet.. thought Ayaka.

"Erm.. I just got some business last night." lied Ayaka.

"And the nights before..?" asked Yuka again unsatisfied. She knew that Ayaka was hiding something from her and it was heart breaking for her to find her best friend hiding something from her.

"I..."

"Oi, Masuda!!!" yelled someone from the door. It was another member of the drama club, that she asked to look for information on an audition of a musical drama. "I got the information you want about the.."

"Coming!!" cut Yuka in panic before stood up. Before she went to the door, she looked at Ayaka.

Sorry Ume, if you won't let me into yours then I won't let you into mine. I know you would against it and tell mum and dad.. thought Yuka sadly. But despite that, she showed Ayaka her cheerful smile.

"You owe me, Ume. There's a new Takoyaki stall in the town and you're going to buy me a bunch of them after school." said Yuka mischievously, earning her self a gaping mouth of Ayaka.

"He'eh??"

"Ja nee~" waved Yuka as she skipped towards the door without looking back at the slumped Ayaka.

------

Hope this is alright... .-.

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Red Velvet - Somethin Kinda Crazy