JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Te` - Daitan wa Muchi to Hiretsu...

Author Topic: <<Switch>> TakaTomo [Chapter 4] Dec. 1  (Read 20906 times)

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
<<Switch>> TakaTomo [Chapter 4] Dec. 1
« on: August 05, 2012, 08:01:58 AM »
Hi Guys~ It's been awhile I guess~
Sorry that I haven't update any of my fics and now I'm posting another one LOL.. :nervous
Recently I'm kinda busy and plus a little of my own problem... ORZ

This fic will not be so long I guess(?)
I'm thinking whether I should make this TakaTomo or Atsumina~~~ :panic:
At first I decide it to be TakaTomo, should I just continue it as TakaTomo?
I'll make a poll for that, so please vote for it! Thanks~ XD
I hope you  guys will like this story! :)

Here's Switch!

Switch

Prologue

There are only 2 genders in the world which are males and females. In the world population, approximately 50.24% are males and 49.76% are females. Normally, it is either you’re a male or a female but there are also small cases in which the child or person could be both male and female. I’m not saying that I’m one of those small cases but I’m actually also considered one of the special case.

I, Takahashi Minami, is suppose to be a normal female you can see everywhere but… everything changed when I found out that I can actually switch my gender on my 7th Birthday. When my parents knew that they abandoned me because they say that I am not normal, my close friends also leave me because they call me a monster. Everything was a disaster to me, how do you expect an abandoned 7 year old child to live by oneself? I sleep at the streets or at the park every day, fight for foods with stray dogs and cats sometimes have to suffer from cold weather and hunger and no one is willing to help me at all, nothing seems to be turning good I feel like I’m living in living hell every day until one day….

It is now Christmas and also 8 months passed since I was abandoned by my parents… In order to live, I learned to how steal, lie, shoplifting and pickpocket from strangers and shops. If no one cares about me then I don’t have to care about anyone too, that’s what I believed.

Everyone, every family were all enjoying Christmas which I used to always liked but now all just seems so lonely and far away… I’d rather use this chance to get some money (of course by stealing or pickpocketing) as people put their guards down during this kind of joyful events.

Hmm… which lucky person should I choose???
Ah! That man looks stupid and clumsy… Maybe he’ll be a lucky catch!

After targeting a middle aged man who seems to be buying a Christmas cake, I’m waiting for the right timing to grab his wallet and run away. Although I’m small and have short legs I run pretty fast, at least fast enough to not be catch by the owner.

Oh~ Seems like he has decided what to buy, so he should be taking out his wallet now. I should aim for the moment when he took out his wallet and made for the run. Today I think I should use Escape Route A (if I kept escaping in the same route then I’ll be caught one day so I made a few escape route so that the risk will be lower, the route is differentiated by alphabets such as Route A, Route B, etc.).

The moment the man took out his wallet I ran and manages to grab the wallet from him and without any hesitation I ran away from the shop and follow on the escape route I made.

“Haa.. haa.. I think I’m safe now. Hahaha, that man is so stupid to have his wallet stolen from a kid like me”
“Are you talking about me??”
Eh?!.. I think I heard something….

As I slowly turn back I see the middle aged man that I was making fun of moments ago right behind me with a smile on his face…

The only thing that came to mind is “run” but when I was about to run the man grabbed the collar of my neck.

“Let go!”
“What if I say no?”
“Let go you old man! This is sexual harassment!!!”
“… do you even know the meaning of sexual harassment?? Besides isn’t it your fault for taking my wallet??”
“…. Hmph!”
“sigh* Where’s your parents??”
“… I don’t have parents”

……………Moments of Silence………..

Hmph! Seems like he felt guilty about asking whether I have parents or not but I don’t care about it anymore. Those kinds of parents it is better to not have them!

“Erm… what’s your name??” the man suddenly asked gently
“… Takahashi Minami” I don’t know why I answered his question, maybe because he doesn’t feel like a bad person?
“Minami?!” He seems surprised about it
“What? Any problem??” What’s so shocking about my name??
“Ah, sorry being rude. But because your name is the same as my daughter that’s why…”
“….”
“How old are you??”
“7..”
“Since you don’t have a home, why don’t you become my daughter??”
“WHAT??!!” I was shocked by his sudden proposal.
“I… I don’t need your sympathy! I don’t need strangers to think how pitiful I am!! I’m happy with the life I have now! I.. I..” I don’t need a family…
“Are you sure you really love to be alone?? No human beings will be able to live alone.”
“Shut Up!!! I don’t need you to be here preaching me in what I want!”
“Then… why are you crying?”
Eh??
I slowly place my hand on my face and it is wet… Did.. did I cry??
Why?? I’m not supposed to be sad about being alone anymore right?? I’m happy with my life now right?? So… why am I crying…

The man suddenly embrace me in his arms and comfort me, saying it’s okay to cry, it’s okay to don’t try so hard, it’s okay to depend on others, it’s okay to believe in someone and everything will be fine…

His words warmth my heart,
Somehow I think I can believe him.
It’s as if everything will really be alright…

===================================================

I’ve learned that his name is Minegishi Takeru. He has a wife called Minegishi Hanako and a daughter that shares the same name as me, Minegishi Minami.

Mrs. Minegishi and her daughter seem to be surprised when they saw me, a dirty child with clothes that looks like a rag, messy hair…

Mr. Minegishi and Mrs. Minegishi went to have a talk leaving me and their daughter inside the living room. Minegishi Minami looks at me as if I am some rare creature which makes me feel uncomfortable. I wanted to say ‘What are you looking at, huh?! If you think that I look funny then I’ll tell you that you look even more funny, Gachapin!’ but I swallowed the whole thing because I didn’t want to cause any trouble.

Suddenly Minegishi Minami came to me which startled me a bit, she asked…
“Ne ne ne, what’s your name?? My name is Minegishi Minami”
“… Takahashi Minami”
“Eh?! Minami??? We have the same name!! It’s my first time seeing someone having the same name as me!! I think we can be good friends~” she says while smiling showing two big front teeth of hers making her look more like a Gachapin.

“Ne ne ne, wouldn’t it be confusing if papa and mama both call us Minami?? Why don’t we make a nickname?? Ah, but papa and mama call me Miichan so you can also call me Miichan but I still want to make a nickname for you, can I?”
She talks too much!!!

Just when Minegishi Minami or Miichan was going to talk some more, Mr and Mrs. Minegishi seems to have finished talking and came to the living room.

“We have no problem having another daughter, Minami chan. Seems like Miichan is also happy about it” says Mrs. Minegishi
“Yup! So welcome to our family~ Let’s celebrate the new arrival of our new family member and Christmas” says Mr. Minegishi
“Yeah! Yeah! Party!!”

“Wait…” I suddenly said. They are willing to adopt me because they just think that I’m a ‘normal’ girl who doesn’t have any parents, but what if they know that I’m not normal what will they do??

Mr. and Mrs. Minegishi and Miichan all look confused at me.

I take a deep breath and switch my gender which I haven’t done for awhile… From their face it seems that they were shock that the girl in front of them who have messy but long hair suddenly have short hair, thicker eyebrows and a bit more muscular than compare to just now.

“You see, I can switch my gender which is why… I.. am not normal and that is also the reason why my parents abandoned me and my friends call me monster…” I stopped and look at them then I continued, “Now that you see how abnormal I am… are you still going to say you’re going to adopt me? Hmph!” I sneer

Seeing that they kept silence, it seems that they are the same… the same as those who once offered help to me but change face the moment they knew about my secret… Why did I even choose to believe that they will be different..? I’m so stupid…

Just when I was about to leave a pair of arm sudden wraps itself around my body, I turn back and look it was Miichan that was wrapping her arms around me.

“What do you want??”I ask her coldly
“You are not a monster!!!” she suddenly shouts out and tears start to flow from her two big round eyes.
I was startled by her sudden statement.
“I’ve always wanted an elder brother anyway~~”
“Yeah! Minami chan.. kun! Miichan would always ask us to give her an elder brother but… as you know it is impossible to give her an ‘elder’ brother but you could be her elder brother! You’re not a monster you are special! You should think of this ability as a present from God, you shouldn’t hate it!” says Mrs. Minegishi and Mr. Minegishi
“I… I…” I was too touched to speak anything, only tears flow out from my eyes.. no matter how I wipe it off it keeps on coming like a tap water.

Mr. and Mrs. Minegishi and Miichan: “Welcome to our family, Minami/Oniichan!!!”
“Hai!” I answer happily.

Maybe… maybe having this ability is not as bad as I think because of it I was able to meet my ‘new’ family…
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 04:27:52 PM by Yagami.Rai »

Offline kiruchi

• Pinoy Alliance >:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soda-addict Aries. Caffeine is my blood.
Re: <<Switch>> TakaTomo? Atsumina? [Haven't decide the pairings yet...]
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 08:13:41 AM »
I'm just confuse here...  :dunno:
so... Takamina can change from Male to Female... literally(?)
its not a hermaphrodite case or something?
whatever... pls. update. (this story is kinda interesting, yet confusing at the same time... for me at least... eheh)

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 08:16:56 AM »
@kiruchi Yes, literally change her gender, not that she is a hermaphrodite or anything.
Just think of it as some superpower or sth~ XD

Flean

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 08:28:01 AM »
I cried when Miichan hugs Minami from behind.. what a touching scene..  :farofflook:

and I wanna choose TakaTomo for this fic.. but I voted for AtsuMina.. LMAO~  :lol:

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 08:29:51 AM »
I voted for Atsumina, as expected XD. But honestly if you had wanted to write Takatomo then you should just stick with it and not make a poll because :ph43r:
But this is interesting, I'd read it regardless of which couple it is even though I voted for Atsumina.

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 10:02:02 AM »
its interesting!  I would like that too........to can turn into a boy when I want......its really interesting :P XD

I voted for Atsumina as Tomo is for someone else~ XD

will there be other pairs too or just this one? (if there are others too I hope itll be Mayuki too....)
 :wub:

anyway! hope you update soon~!
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 10:25:13 AM »
it's rare to see TakaTomo fic, so please make it TakaTomo...

Offline hott3stson3

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • One Of A Kind
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2012, 10:59:21 AM »
i could kiss you right now, but i won't  XD
i have been waiting for a fic like this for a while.... finally  :farofflook:
plus i like the pairings,  :thumb up
looking forward to your next update!!

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2012, 11:04:06 AM »
so its like a super power of shape shifting except she can only turn into a boy right ??? She isnt the other things that have just crossed my mind lol

anyway seems like an intersting fic please continue and yup defo rare to see a takatomo fic ^^

i placed my vote on takatomo since ive been wanting to read that couple lately along with tomotomo =)

Offline wynaut

• Maeda Atsuko forever my Ace!
  • Member+
  • If you can't be serious, you can't win
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2012, 11:28:47 AM »
Wminami hugging each other  :cry: :cry: :cry:
I love Acchan48     maji ni naranakya katenee yo

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2012, 11:50:33 AM »
The first fic I've red today!
And it made me  :on lol: :on lol: :on lol:

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2012, 11:56:21 AM »
It was literally interesting. With all the gender stuff and all. Plus, That's sure are cute WMinami scene. And, with the Poll, you know who I voted for. xDD And, We always know that Who I voted always Win in such a poll. So, Behave, okay? >:DDD
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2012, 01:06:15 PM »
:kneelbow: Thanks for all the replies~ ^^
Really glad about that!

From the votes, I could tell that there are a lot of people who prefer Atsumina.
But there are also people who voted for Atsumina but wanted TakaTomo this time,
because TakaTomo is kinda rare here.

Actually this fic, I started it before and I just found the file hidden inside the folder awhile ago,
which is why I decided to post it rather than letting it stay in the dark~ XD

Besides the prologue, there's quite some words written down already.
But as I've said from the start, my pairing was TakaTomo so the heroine was TakaTomo.
So I was wondering if I should just continue it as TakaTomo?
Since (1) It's quite rare in here
         (2) Chapter 1 is also done with Tomo as the heroine.. 0.0
So... although the deadline of the vote is on August 4 and majority of the votes wanted Atsumina..
I hope you guys won't mind if I decide to make it TakaTomo 0.0
Since most of the time I also write Atsumina~ :P
If it's alright, I would be fine and happy to post the Chapter 1 here now right away~ XD

If there's at least 1 person who reply me "Yes" I would post the Chapter 1 right away!!! :grin:

Flean

Re: <<Switch>> So.. TakaTomo >> Yes or No?
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2012, 01:09:49 PM »
YES!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

one of my best post eva~~ LOLOLOL..

edit :
if you're going to make TakaTomo.. can you not make Acchan some kind of love interest in this fic??  :mon pray2: I don't want Acchan to get hurt.. :mon whimper:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 02:21:58 PM by Flean »

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2012, 01:10:38 PM »
YES!!!!!!!!!!! pOST IT!!!!

My question, will there be other pairs too? ..... :)
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2012, 01:14:15 PM »
Haha~ Thanks Flean san and yuukimoko san for the Yes~ XD
I'll post the Chapter 1 right away~
For yuukimoko san's question, my answer will be that there won't be any other pairings so far since I've said from the start, this fic will not be such a long one..
Unless there's some changes later in the future~ :)

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2012, 01:16:56 PM »
Yes.
I'm fine with TakaTomo, to be honest, I've been in a big craving for a Tomo-related fic right now, and its a nice change to see Takamina paired up with someone else other than Atsuko. I mean, I've been seeing a lot of AtsuMina around the thread, so I've been wanting a new fic that's not AtsuMina since I've seen quite a lot of them here already. No offense to the AtsuMina shippers of course so please don't harm me. *cowers a bit* (>n <lll
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2012, 01:20:08 PM »
Here's the Chapter 1 I promised~~~ XD

Chapter 1

12 years have passed….

Day by day have passed, the Minegishi family has really warmed my heart. Little by little, I’ve also opened my heart to them.

…………...At a certain Cafe………….

Compared to how busy and noisy the Tokyo is, inside is definitely a different dimension. Every customer could relax and take their time having their tea time, away from the busy world. You could smell a hint of fragrance of the herbs and flowers grown by the owner which helps you relax even more. Soft classical music is played inside the Cafe which helps you forget about your worries. This place is truly a paradise for people who want to be secluded from the busy Tokyo.

At a corner you could see two female high schooler enjoying their teas and cakes, seems like they are discussing about something. One of them have long wavy, slight brown hair with beautiful facial features and one of her famous traits is her cute yaeba which increases her charm, she’s also known as Fashion Queen. Her name is Itano Tomomi a.k.a. Tomochin, the only daughter of the president of Itano Fashion Designing Co., Ltd. The other one has black wavy middle-length hair, two big round eyes, chubby cheeks and her trademark two big front, Gachapin-like teeth. She is our protagonist, Takahashi Minami’s sister, Minegishi Minami a.k.a. Miichan!!!

Itano Tomomi and Minegishi Minami are best friends since Middle School and now they are having their usual tea time together after school before they go home. Seems like Tomochin has a problem and is consulting Miichan about it! Let’s take a look at their conversation, shall we?

“So Miichan, what should I do?? I don’t like my parents setting blind dates for me. It is so bothersome!”
Slurp! Hm……… Oh! This rose teacake is so delicious!”
“… Miichan! Stop eating!!! Did you even listened to my problem??!!” complained Tomochin as she put a small piece of rose teacake in her mouth.
“Oh! It’s really delicious!”
“See!! It’s really delicious right?? Although any kind of food is delicious to you since you have no sense of taste at all.. like the natto coffee sandwich.. ew…” says Miichan as her tone of voice starts to drop from the ‘although’.
“Hm?! I heard it Miichan! Who says I have no sense of taste?? The natto….”
“So back to your problem, I do have a suggestion for it” says Miichan who didn’t let Tomochin continue her sentence about the natto sandwich.
“What suggestion??” Tomochin, who totally forgot about her natto sandwich, asks desperately.

Slurp!” Miichan drank her tea and push her air glass like a detective and continues, “You just have to get yourself a real boyfriend..”
“But..” ‘But I do not have anyone I like’ was what Tomochin wanted to say and Miichan knew it.
“Wait! Let me finish!” Miichan interrupts
Tomochin nodded
“Or get yourself a fake boyfriend and present him to your parents, I’m sure they will stop setting you to blind dates if they knew you have a boyfriend.”
Tomochin thinks for awhile and nodded in agreement to Miichan’s suggestion.
“But I do not have anyone in mind to pretend to be my boyfriend… Do you have?” asks Tomochin
“Hm……..”

…………..Silence………..

“Ah! What about your brother??” Tomochin suggests
“Eh?! My brother.. You mean Takamina??!!!” Miichan exclaims
“Yea! You always say how perfect he is, although you only show me his pictures before. But he is definitely qualified to be my fake boyfriend!”
“Eh.. but..”
“What? You’re not willing to help a friend in need??” asks Tomochin with her puppy eyes
“Er…. No.. I don’t think it’s a good idea..”
“Why??” asks Tomochin a bit irritated
“Er.. Because… He.. He..”
Tomochin stares at Miichan waiting for her to complete her sentence, while Miichan is.. of course looking for a reason to refuse Tomochin.

Why?? Well, that’s because her ‘brother’ is only a brother for 1/4 of a day meaning he is only a brother for 6-7 hours every day and for the 3/4 of the day ‘he’ is a SISTER!!! And if Takamina pretends to be Tomochin’s fake boyfriend things could easily go wrong. Accidents happen and secret leaks, Tomochin is actually a sharp thinker so who knows when she’ll find out about Takamina’s secret!

Due to Takamina’s request she doesn’t want anyone other than the Minegishi family to know about her gender switching ability, and she meant NO ONE and NO EXCEPTION!!!

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

As you guys know I, Takahashi Minami, am a female who can switch my gender. But my gender switch can only lasts for 6-7 hours a day, if I stay for more than 7 hours I’ll collapse due to consuming too much energy. Yes, this gender switch consumes a lot of energy!! So after gender switch I’ll usually eat a lot!

Miichan always wanted a brother so at home I’m usually a ‘he’, this is the reason why I have to gender switch everyday although I don’t really see the point in doing it. If you want to ask whether I’m a male or female at school the answer would be I already graduated so I don’t attend school~ :P But usually I stay as female.

Right now, I’ve got no job or a NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training). Wait!!! Before judging me as a useless person let me explain my situation first. I don’t know why but it seems that my grade were good so I was able to skip a few grades since I was young and I graduated from AKB University when I was 17 and mom, which is Mrs. Minegishi, didn’t want me to work that fast since I’m still underage and this is the reason why I’m a NEET. But she allows me to take part time job so today I’m going to a Cafe and have a job interview!!! Wish me luck!

And now back to Miichan and Tomochin

“He.. He.. He’s a GAY!!!” Miichan suddenly shout out which disrupt the peaceful atmosphere of the Cafe.
Noticing what she has just done Miichan immediately bow down 90˚, “Sorry for the disturbance! Please don’t mind us and continue your tea time!” then sat back down.
“Miichan!! That was so embarrassing!!” Tomochin complains
“Gomen, gomen…” Miichan apologizes
“But as I’ve said my oniichan although is perfect but he is a GAY!”
“Hm…… That is a surprise but I think its okay. Since he is a gay I won’t have to worry about him falling in love with me which will be bothersome.”
Wuah… She’s such a narcissist… Although I don’t deny that she’s really beautiful…
“But… You sure?? Although it will he will just be your fake boyfriend but you want your first boyfriend to be a gay?!!!”
“Hmm….”

Just when Tomochin is thinking, Miichan saw something shocking outside the Cafe window. Let us look what did she saw, turn the camera towards the window. Hm… I saw a young man with short, shaggy, black hair, handsome facial features, and a well-built body but not too muscular and a pair of eyes filled with confidence. Eh?! Isn’t that.. Isn’t that!!!!

“Oniichan??!!!” Miichan once gain has disturb the peaceful Cafe with her loud voice.
“Ah.. Gomenasai!!!” Miichan hurriedly apologizes
“Miichan… did you just say oniichan??”
“Eh.. No! I didn’t say that I just saw oniichan outside the window just now! Ah!” Miichan quickly covers her mouth with her both hands after she realizes that she just spilled the whole thing.
“Heh~ So you’re oniichan is just outside??” Tomochin asks with a smile full of victory.

Miichan hurriedly rush outside the Cafe after she leave the ‘I’ll be back’ this three words to Tomochin.

“Oniichan!”
“Eh?! Miichan??!!” Takamina was surprised to see Miichan coming out from the Cafe that she he was going to have his part time job interview.
“Why are you here??” Miichan asks
“Ah, that’s because I am having a job interview here.”
“You’re going to work here??!!”
“Yes, but part time only.”
“But, why as a male?? I thought you normally stay as oneechan”
“That’s because this Cafe needed a waiter not a waitress”
“Then why don’t you choose somewhere else??”
“Because I like the atmosphere here, rather than those busy Cafes I prefer one like this; quiet and peaceful. Besides the wage here is rather high too!”

“Oh~ Isn’t this Mr. oniichan??” says Tomochin who has come out from the Cafe
“Eh?? This is..??”
“Hi~ My name is Itano Tomomi. Your sister’s best friend~~ Yoroshiku~~”
“Ah~ I’m Miichan’s oniichan, Takahashi Minami desu~ Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~” Takamina answers back while bowing politely to Tomo, “And thanks for taking care of Miichan, I hope she didn’t cause too much trouble to you”
“No, no, no. Miichan is a good friend~”
“Hey! I don’t cause trouble!!!” Miichan pouts
“Hai, hai” Takamina answers while messing Miichan’s hair
“Mou~ Stop messing my hair!”

“By the way, why is Takahashi san here??”
“Just call me Takamina. I’m here for the job interview for this Cafe. Ah! I better leave now, see ya~” says Takamina while waving her hand and went in the Cafe.

“Miichan~ You’re brother is so handsome and gentleman~~”
“But! As I’ve said he’s a gay, are you…”
“I’m okay with it, since it’s only pretending” says Tomochin smiling
“Er… but..”
“I’m sure you should have any problem with that right?? Miichan, you would lend a hand to your best friend right??”
“…. Sigh* fine…” Miichan gave up…
Victorious smile slowly crawl up Tomochin’s face as she say, “Let’s continue our teatime~”
Then they went back in the Cafe.

………………Inside the Office in the Cafe…………….
“So you’re Takahashi Minami??” asks a middle aged man with beard, he wear a pair of oval-shaped glasses and he has neatly cut hair with a few strands of grey hair. He gives off a sedate aura which shows how many things he has experienced throughout his life. Both his hands are rough and there are some dirt in his fingernails which shows that this man does gardening which is why you can sniff the slight scent of herbs and flowers from him, together with his bright smile he gives off a warm feeling to anyone making people relaxed around him.

“Hai, Takahashi Minami desu. I’m here for the job interview for waiter.”
“Hai, I’m the owner of this Cafe, my name is Okita Junpei. So first of all, can you tell me why you want to work here??”
“That’s because I like the calm atmosphere in this Cafe, it makes me feel relaxed.”
“Hm… Reason accepted. But, are you sure?? The wage is not high here compare to other Cafes or family restaurants.”
“My objective is not money. I just want to work in the environment I wish to work in and I feel that here is perfect for me.” I answer seriously.
“Okay! Hopefully we’ll have a nice time working together” Okita smiles and offers a hand for handshake.
“Hai! I’ll do my best! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!” I gratefully take his hand for the handshake and give him my best smile.
“Then I’ll be expecting you tomorrow at 13:45 then. Your shift will be 14:00 to 17:30 is that okay with you??”
“Yes sir!” I saluted to Mr. Okita
“Hahaha, what an interesting young man”
“Hahaha….” I smiles embarrassingly
“Well then, see you tomorrow sir” I say then I left

Flean

Re: <<Switch>> TakaTomo [Chapter 1]
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2012, 02:21:20 PM »
Woot!! I like how things gonna get complicated soon..  :twothumbs

Tomo and her Natto..LOL.. :lol: and I love Minami and miichan interaction here.. really sweet..  :wub:

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
Re: <<Switch>> TakaTomo [Chapter 1]
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2012, 03:29:15 PM »
I was supposed to say YES too yagami san~~ but I'm too late coz you already posted the chapter1  XD
BUT!
STILL!
Instead of yes
I'd like to say..
THANK YOU!!
muah!

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Te` - Daitan wa Muchi to Hiretsu...