JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Takahashi Ai - Cha Cha Cha

Author Topic: Berryz Koubou's 10th single "Jiriri Kiteru"  (Read 23959 times)

Offline lma282

• Rest of a Goddess
  • Member+
Berryz Koubou's 10th single "Jiriri Kiteru"
« Reply #100 on: April 09, 2006, 01:53:37 AM »
feel this new single sound and look so sexy than
previous single

especially Risako

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2006, 07:24:09 PM »
Bah. I guess I'll translate those unaired scenes myself!!
(Some scenes aren't in my previous post, though)

-- Captain went to visit Chinami at her house. Chinami's little sis took her to Chinami's room without asking first. Saki says that the room was a mess.

-- Talk about food they like/dislike... Captain hates green pepper. But she says she can eat it a bit now.

-- Pocket money... Chinami's is 3000yen. Miyabi says that's not much. 8) Maasa doesn't have pocket money. Her mom just buys her stuff.

-- Momo's bangs (in the promo but not the show -_-")... Momo says she has big forehead so she always covers it with bangs. Her daily routine in the morning is to use hair iron for her bangs. Sometimes she even brought it to school and her mom had to come take it back. :lol: Nishino asks her to show her forehead and she denies it with a big reaction (like in the promo). Nishino says she acted like he asked to see her panties -_-" After a while, Momo give in and flashes him her forehead for a bit.
Catain also says that Momo spends a lot of time i front of a mirror and she mimicks her doing peace sign and winking. Momo says she just needs to check her bangs.

-- Momo's little finger...  Maasa says that Momo always says that she [Momo] is an adult, but Maasa thinks that even Risako is more of an adult than Momo and Momo is still just a child. Nishino asks for an example. Maasa says Momo's little finger is always up. Momo denies it, saying that it's just an illusion. :roll:

-- Who is the most selfish* one in the group? They let the girls vote on this.  Miya chooses Momo, Maasa chooses Risako, Yurina chooses Chinami, Momo, Captain, Risako and Chinami choose Miya. Chinami's reason? Miya doesn't share snack with her. :P  Miya says she wants to keep it for when she's hungry.

*They use "wagamama". I don't know if it can mean anything other than selfish or not.

-- Yurina's confession... A bit more from what we've seen. When she uses "marumaru-kun," Nishino tells her to just say "Nishino-kun." Aoki says that that's a sexual harassment. So Yurina says "Nishino-kun no sekuhara na tokoro ga daikirai desu" :lol:

-- Captain talk... On the show, we see they ask her how she became Berryz's captain and she says that it was company people's decision. There's a bit more. They ask how they became Berryz starting with H!P Kids, and Captain says that she passed the audition. Aoki asks what she did in the audition. She says she sang Te wo Nigitte. Aoki doesn't know what the hell that is so she gets booed a little. :P  Then Nishino asks how they went from H!P Kids to Berryz, Captain says it was "company people's decision."

That's all I have now.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: April 09, 2006, 09:14:40 PM »
WOW that's awesome, tama :o Thanks so much :o

Now that you mentioned Momo's bangs, I can remember seeing her fix them and 'pet' her bangs all the time. Even others do it for her. Funny. :lol:

...Doesn't Rika have the same thing with pinky finger?? Or used to have?? ...Are little finger and pinky finger even the same thing o_o
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2006, 10:08:37 PM »
Yeah, Rika has the same habit. Her whole family does, actually. :D  Even Nono who always makes fun of her about that has it, too! And yeah, pinky = little finger. :P

I don't think Momo's forehead is big at all. Maybe she just doesn't like it.

Offline usoyan

« Reply #104 on: April 10, 2006, 03:04:17 AM »
Quote from: tama-chan

-- Who is the most selfish* one in the group? They let the girls vote on this.  Miya chooses Momo, Maasa chooses Risako, Yurina chooses Chinami, Momo, Captain, Risako and Chinami choose Miya. Chinami's reason? Miya doesn't share snack with her. :P  Miya says she wants to keep it for when she's hungry.

*They use "wagamama". I don't know if it can mean anything other than selfish or not.

-- Yurina's confession... A bit more from what we've seen. When she uses "marumaru-kun," Nishino tells her to just say "Nishino-kun." Aoki says that that's a sexual harassment. So Yurina says "Nishino-kun no sekuhara na tokoro ga daikirai desu" :lol:

At first I was a bit surprised to see miya regarded as the most selfish :o
thanx tama for the explanation, WAGAMAMA, ya, that's miya :oops:
Its a pity she was shy on the show, probably because Aoki is more WAGAMAMA than her :roll:

And Yurina's Nishino confession, what  a smart girl. They should've aired that part, it'd be funny :lol:

Here I found another one about Captain
・朝が苦手ですぐ起きられない。
 おじいちゃんが泊まりに来てる時に佐紀ちゃんが起きられないと右手に500円硬貨を置いてくれる。
 佐紀ちゃんはそれを見るとすぐ起きられるらしい。

-Captain always finds it hard to get up in the morning.
Sometimes her grandpa stays overnight in her house, when he finds her still in bed in the morning, he will put a 500 yen coin in her right hand.
On seeing that, Captain jumps off the bed as soon as possible :roll:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #105 on: April 10, 2006, 07:47:48 AM »
What is Yurina's confession?? :?
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: April 10, 2006, 08:14:39 AM »
I think it's something along the line of, "I really hate Nihoshi-kun's sexual harassment."

Offline yurinachan

• Berryz Switch On!
  • Member+
« Reply #107 on: April 10, 2006, 08:30:03 AM »
Quote from: usoyan
Captain always finds it hard to get up in the morning.
Sometimes her grandpa stays overnight in her house, when he finds her still in bed in the morning, he will put a 500 yen coin in her right hand.
On seeing that, Captain jumps off the bed as soon as possible :roll:

I jump out of bed too if I got money in the hand.

Anyways, I really enjoyed watching the MF talk and performance.

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #108 on: April 11, 2006, 08:16:42 PM »
Our beloved Berryz girls just had their best second week ever, selling 3,959 copies.
The totals are, after two weeks on the charts, 18,686.

Congratulations :)

Berryz are always on the same numbers, around 15~25. I wonder if they will ever surpass that point. Which is also wondering about who the buyers are? Girls? Boys? From H!P fanbase or outside it? ... Too bad Berryz didn't start when everything was fine in the idol industry hehe Can't wait to see if they take out some hit.

==========

I've just watched the entire MF show with Berryz. I'm still laughing now. To focus a humor conversation on love things is nothing new, but this episode looked -at sometimes- like Nishino's ode to Risako lol She's 12! She could be my sister! (I wish). Aww, how cute is she (she and every Berryz); and when she said that a boy confessed his love for her, how cute. That boy's parents are already thinking in meeting Tsunku and making his soon a big idol star xD Nah, seriously, the media jumps over every idol with a boyfriend.. What would happen if Risako would have said that she's dating a guy from her class? Would have it taken differently? Well, I can imagine them going out and eating ice cream. I want the best for my supported girl, so go ahead Risako! lol

Overall, MF looked funnier as always. Or should I say better? Utaban guys sure gave us the funniest MM moments ever, but Nishino and Aoki just mixed lascivious topics with teen girls and the result was so funny haha -There are specific tv shows for kids talking about adults world and there you can listen to the funniest things ever- Can't wait for their next appearance! I still remember when Momusu went to talk for Irojire time and and they related Miki to Koharu as her adults affairs teacher xD

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: April 11, 2006, 09:05:35 PM »
There is a sub version of BK in MF on Hello! Tracker. So run for it!!!
:D
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline yurinachan

• Berryz Switch On!
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: April 12, 2006, 07:30:01 PM »
Sub ver is great because I can catch everything in their talk.

Risako has a boy tell her that he likes her and likes to wear sexy clothes. People tend to look differently at idols when they get married. Its usually the  one thing that kills off their idol persona though there are exceptions to that.

Offline mpz

• Member+
« Reply #111 on: April 13, 2006, 02:16:41 AM »
It's official, Music Fighter rocks. The hosts are fresh, have plenty of good jokes and most important of all: a dirty mind. Combining these with idols results in a killer. Utaban has met its match.

And Risako is so unbelievably cute, I think BK may even have a chance at it.

Offline yurinachan

• Berryz Switch On!
  • Member+
« Reply #112 on: April 13, 2006, 11:29:41 PM »
I agree about Music Fighter. Its a show that keeps me awake when I watch it compared to other similar shows. Utaban is good but MF is much better these days.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Takahashi Ai - Cha Cha Cha