JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Shan Shan Re Ren Ai (Glittering Arouses Love)

Author Topic: [JPH!P vs MM @ LA] AX '09 roving reporter - ask Momusu your questions!  (Read 8088 times)

Offline Tris-chan

• Rhyme Fiend
  • Member+
  • MM girls ain't nothin to F* with
So I mentioned this in the general thread, but I am getting a press pass for AX '09 and as such, I will be able to ask the girls questions. I am also working on trying to get a one-on-one (well, two-on-nine, really) interview, but I can't guarantee this.

HOWEVER!

What I want to hear are the questions YOU want to ask! Remember, this is a softball interview, so I can't ask them how they feel about Maki's leaving or the various scandals and such - only EASY questions that will be considered flattering. No, you can't ask them to marry you. Sorry guys.

I will ask as many questions as I possibly can (the media interviews are usually 45 minutes to an hour and a half long, depending on the guest, and there are MANY reporters that show up, so I can't guarantee I use yours) - if I can swing a private interview, I will be asking more of course.

So, think of all of those burning questions you've been dying to ask the girls. Now's your chance! Even if you can't get to the con yourself, maybe you'll get your answers.

PS - I am working INCREDIBLY hard on trying to convince my fellow reporter/partner in crime to work with me on getting the one-on-one interview, so if I do, you all will be the first to know. Trust me guys, I'm busting my ass XD If it is possible for a cosplay-related media outlet to get an interview, I will get one. Trust me.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 07:39:26 AM by daigong »

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
Re: AX '09 roving reporter - ask Momusu your questions!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 11:13:57 AM »
Ok here are some questions I think are (possibly) interesting and acceptable to be asked.

1) @Takahashi, what does she do in her role as leader?
2) How many days a week do they work?
3) How many hours of dance training a week do they do?
4) Beauty secrets?
5) Do they plan on going to Europe? (I know it's unlikely you can ask/get an answer for this but I want to know @__@)

That's all I can think of for now...will post again if I think of more.

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 11:27:32 AM »
Maybe ask something related to Elder Club graduating, such as, if they feel a bigger sense of responsibility now that the older members have graduated, what kind of image they hope for Hello! Project to have from now on, etc. Morning Musume in the end is the flagship of H!P :3
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline T0FU

• <3 Sushi!
  • ecchi
  • I <3 Girls... but in a non-sexual way.
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 08:39:04 AM »
1. Would you be willing to come/expand to Canada?
2. Are any of you going to start blogging?
3. Were you surprised at the amount of international fans that you have?
4. Do you feel any pressure to try to reconstruct the success of the former Morning Musume generations?
5. Will you guys be taking english lessons to further your expansion to the USA?

I can't think of anymore... but they'll come to me!!

Leah Dizon <3 || "Aimez-vous manger avec moi dans mon llit?" || T0FU-TV

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 05:18:04 PM »
1. Tsunku are recently adding non-Japanese members to H!P to attract more fans around Asia, what do you think of having non-Japanese members in H!P? Also what do you think if Tsunku starts adding Caucasian members to H!P like back in Coconut Musume period?
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline Kookyprincess22

• self-proclaimed youngest female on jph!p
  • Member+
  • rawr
1.Ai-chan,How did you feel at first when You became the leader?
2.Are there any American artists that you are a fan of?
3.How did you feel when you saw the amount of fans when you came here to the states?
4.If Momusu ever gained an american Member,how would you feel?
5.Do you have any plans of holding another concert here? If you are,where would it be & why?

I'm a ninja pirate.

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
LOOK AT TRIS GO TRYING TO PULL THIS TOGHETHER! BIG PROPS :twothumbs

As for questions:
What is your favorite superhero and why?
Out of everyone in MM, who would win a scavenger hunt?
What concert would you like to attend in North America?

I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
1. Who do you think of as your rival?  Are there any members you are jealous of?
2. Who decides when members have their solo photobooks?  Does anyone want to shoot one soon?
3. What did she mean when Junjun once said that she couldn't go without the internet?
(see http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=helloonline&CODE=article&topic=612)
4. Do Junjun or Linlin still practice playing piano and guitar? (Maybe showcase some of those skills in concert like Mano-chan?)
5. Do you ever wish that Morning Musume still had a regular television show like Hello! Morning/Haromoni@?
6. Which former Hello! Project members do you still keep in contact with?
7. What would you like to do while you are in L.A.? (suggest eating at in-n-out?)
8. What happened to Metro Rabbits H.P.?
9. How much contact do you have with Tsunku?  Since he got married, had kids, started TNX, etc, do you see him less often?
10. Have you ever been given a costume you really disliked?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 03:11:11 AM by Slack »
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'd be curious to know who is friends inter-group. I see a few common trends in concert pictures, but really, who's pals with C-ute and Berryz members?

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
3. What did she mean when Junjun once said that she couldn't go without the internet?
Hm? I thought her answer seemed pretty self-explanatory there
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
Re: [JPH!P vs MM @ LA] AX '09 roving reporter - ask Momusu your questions!
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2009, 10:16:23 PM »
^ Maybe I could have phrased that a bit better.

I'm interested more in the specifics, like what she uses the internet for that is so indispensable to her.

For example, blog sites? video sites? forums? video phoning her folks?  Wouldn't it be a trip to find out that the rumor that she had an account on crunchyroll was true?

We know she had a blog in Chinese, http://blog.sina.com.cn/maggielc , but what else interests me is her user name.  Maggie = ?  Maggie Cheung?  Or is that like an English name she picked for herself?
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2009, 10:20:15 PM »
Awesome.  I was just thinking about this the other day, that someone should get a press pass and do an interview.  Don't really have any questions I'd like to have asked though, cause the ones I'd want to ask would be more hardball. e_e

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
  • H!P/JPH!P/Rolling Stones Fan!
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2009, 05:10:57 PM »
Ditto on beauty secrets.

Asking then how it feels to be the flagship group, the originator for H!P (minus Heike of course) and if they feel any presure to compete with their friends in Berryz Cute etc.

What memories they had with elder club  and how it feels being the "sorta" new elder club of H!P.

AND
If they plan to further their expansion and have a selected cities US tour! CUZ I WANT ONE!

Might come up with more later...
The Original Teddy Girl Pin-Up Princess says:
"USO!"

Thank you Kawaii-beam for the Av!

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2009, 06:34:08 PM »
I merely have one question only...

"Who in MM has the worst sense of direction ever?" Does that person need to call someone for direction help? Gets lost often? etc etc.

That question has been bugging me so much this past year, roffle xDDD

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Awesome!! Keep em questions coming.

Sat down with Tris-chan. We gonna KICK SOME ASS!!

We got the JPH!P Press Crew Ready: Tris, me, boykun, tenkei, Ping, Fenrir, rev2hd, and meowchi. Reporting to a JPHIP Magazine / http://JPHiP.tv Near YOU!!

Just about major site has press passes, here's hoping for some One on One's!! Big ups to OpsMonkey and Hello! Project Taiwan fans for getting into the junket! Who knows what kinda questions they'll answer. :lol:

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
well..I got a couple

Why does Reina always talk in third-person?(like to hear her response)
To 8th gen: What has been the best moments you had when you joined momusu? How did you feel when you got selected?
Ai-chan & Gaki-san: with you two being leader and sub-leader, do you ever give each other suggestions on how to make momusu better?

Sayu:do you remember when you started using Usa-chan peace?(wanted to ask that one)
Eri: Since you're into turtles, have you ever wanted a turtle for yourself? What would you call it?
Koharu: since Kirarin Revolution is over, what other anime would you like to do?

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
Since they're coming to an anime convention, I can't help but ask this:

What is your favorite anime series and why?  :bingo:
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Shan Shan Re Ren Ai (Glittering Arouses Love)