JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Base Ball Bear - Crazy For You no Kisetsu

Author Topic: From The Begining Until Now "You were not alone..." [Chapt 01]  (Read 3140 times)

Offline .:Sakura Ai:.

• The Loner. D:
Main Focus/Character(s): Niigaki Risa and Takahashi

It's 2011 and Risa and Ai have already went their separate ways, they've left Hello!Project for personal reasons. The two talked here and there, but one day the connection stopped. The two girls stopped calling, seeing each other as like they haven't met at all. Aichan became a soloist and actress, Risa a model. Risa just got a call for a CM and photoshoot for a promo of Japan's newcommer....

Chapter 1: The favor, The vows...our last decision

There was a knock on the door, “Yes?” I answered.
   “You’ve received a job offer for a CM and photo shoot for Japan’s new Shampoo and Conditioner, Sakura Ai.”
   “Ai…”
   “hmm?”
   “Hai, Hai. Where and when?”
   “2 days, TV Tokyo”
   “Gotcha, you can leave now.”
Ai…it’s been a long time since we’ve talked. But, it’s best like this, I mean the whole reason we left Hello! Project was because of our relations together. We moved our separate ways, we have forgotten every little thing about us and most of our experience in Hello! Project, or at least I have moved on and forgotten everything.

I got ready for the photo shoot, it’s the first CM I’ve done as a model. I drove myself to the station. “Studio 10.” That was the studio I needed to go, right next to the Haromoni@ studio. I guess the girls have gotten way better when we left. I entered studio 10, it smelled like a burst of cherries have exploded with their seductive scent. The set was beautiful, it was as if you have entered a exotic paradise.
“Right this way Miss.” The director said happily as if he had won something golden.
“Okay so you’ll be shooting the CM first. You memorized your line correct?”
   I nodded a yeah to him. He told me to act natural and to make it seem as if I was doing a regular photo book. So I did, I ignored everything. The cameras, the crew, I just acted natural and proceeded with my lines,
   “The gentle smell of cherries. Don’t you wish to  smell as nice and gentle? Well you can with the new Shampoo and Conditioner…ahh it’s as if the cherries have embraced you and you can’t help to love the smell. Sakura Ai…the gentle and seductive starts here.”
   “Perfect! You were just perfect.”

After a few hours of photos, I finished and went to get ready for home.
   “You sure are quite the poet huh?”
   “It’s been long Risa.”
I can tell who they were, but I ignored them. I wanted to forget everything about my 10 years, I wanted to forget it all. I walked to my dressing room. Just the girls they are they followed.
   “Can we ask why you are ignoring us?”
   “…I have no intentions to talk to you nor any other member.”
   “Is that how you’re going to act? 10 years and make it seem as if those never existed?”
   “Yes that’s how I’ll act, now don’t you have a show to tape?”
   “Reina and I never forgot about you or Aichan, you two were our closest friends we had.”
   “Kamei spoken to Ai lately, she too acts as if she never knew anything happened.”
   “I guess it’s best that we left…now can you please do me one final favor? I want you to forget every little thing about Ai and me. I want you to tell everyone that. I want you to make it seem as if Mako and Konno were the only fifth generation. Will you do that?”
   “Fine, if that’s how you want it, then that’s how you’ll get it. We’ll pretend forget every little thing about the two of you and the careers you guys once had, but we’ll never erase it as if it never happened. That’s one thing everyone won’t do.”
   “I don’t care if you pretend I just don’t want to be associated with anyone within the last 10 years.” They walked off.

I felt that those 10 years was just a dream. A dream that shouldn’t have came true, and Ai felt the same. Although we had fun together, our relations just didn’t work out as we wanted when we became the leaders. We felt that we didn’t come up to be called a leader nor we didn’t feel that we had a connection as we did when we first joined. So we made our decision our last decision together. We vowed that we would resign from Hello! Project, and when we did we would stay connected. Then two months after we made one last vow as a friend, we swore that we wouldn’t be associated with UFA nor H!P. We swore to never see each other, talk to each other. And that’s what we did, and we think we done what was best for us and for our fellow members.

good? Bad? UTTER HORROR?

all insults and compliments are accepted with no anger. Guaranteed!

also excuse my bad incorrect spelling and grammar. D:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 02:47:22 AM by .:Sakura Ai:. »

Thanks to HPriest for the Signature~

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: From The Begining Until Now "You were not alone..." [Chapt 01]
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 04:06:37 AM »
This needs some backstory. :O

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline mads

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 04:10:45 AM »
Waiting for how this story develops. Too vague at the moment.

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 06:42:50 AM »
i'm very intrigued! Can't wait to see how it goes!

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 11:19:32 AM »
flashback!!  :twisted:
i wonder what happened?

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2008, 11:41:48 AM »
Hmmm...I have mixed feelings after reading this...but since it's TakaGaki I'll be sure to check this story :bingo:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 04:38:49 PM »
Hmmm, sounds interesting. But it's a little unclear why Gaki-san wants everyone to forget her and Ai-chan.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2008, 05:24:54 PM »
 :glasses: will be waiting for the next chapter

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2008, 08:11:27 PM »
This is REALLY intriguing, please keep writing it, I just have to know what could have happened to my fave two :cry:
And I know they shall cross paths soon, what will happen? :o

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Base Ball Bear - Crazy For You no Kisetsu