JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Joy Trip

Author Topic: Morning Musume no Naku Koro ni Chapter 1 - Part 2 (Tue 27/01)  (Read 3694 times)

Offline Demon Eyes

• My Slashables!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I See It, Do you?
Morning Musume no Naku Koro ni Chapter 1 - Part 2 (Tue 27/01)
« on: January 20, 2009, 09:43:50 AM »
MORE MIKI x REINA FICS PLEASE!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

As some of you might have guessed from the title, this story is going to have some Higurashi moments.

Meaning that there are going to be some gruesome death that happen over and over again in each chapter but by a different person and different way.

Seeing as Miki is taking on the role of Keichi, she will be the main in each chapter which will focus on different characters each.

In case you are curious, here are the main roles so far as part 1 of the first chapter;

Fujimoto Miki - Maebara Keichi.
Tanaka Reina - Ryuugu Rena.
Takahashi Ai - Sonozaki Mion.
Kamei Eri - Sonozaki Shion.
Kusumi Koharu - Houjou Satoko.
Michishige Sayumi - Furude Rika.
Konno Asami - Tomitake.
Nakazawa Yuko - Chieru (?)-sensei.
Tsunku - Tsunku (LOL)
Niigaki Risa - Houjou Satoshi
Yoshizawa Hitomi - Oishi
Ogawa Makoto - Takano

More later...

A big warning to those who are unfamiliar with Higurashi(Where I recommend Wikipedia); There is going to be a lot of blood spilling later on. Think Japanese gore movies.

INDEX

Chapter 1 - Part 1, Part 2

Morning Musume no Naku Koro ni

By Demon Eyes

Disclaimer: Anything related to Higurashi belongs to 7th Expansion.

Chapter One

~ Enter Fujimoto Miki ~

-I-

A room shrouded in almost complete darkness weren’t for the rays of neon light that escaped through the blinds.

A shadow of a figure can be made out on the walls. The figure is believed to be female as accentuated by the dress that goes as far as fifteen centimeters above the knees.

The female figure is wielding an object whose shadow betrays it to be a baseball bat.

The shadow is swinging the bat but not as it is meant to be swung but downwards.

The figure is obviously hitting something on the floor that is making such squishing sounds.

It is the only other sound in the room, besides the groans of effort by the female figure put into swinging the bat.

When the bat comes down this time, something liquid splatters on the walls. The next time some fall on the figure’s face whose eyes are hidden behind the hair bands that fall forward.

Seemingly satisfied with the work, the figure drops the bat which is now known to be metallic from the sound it makes as it hits the floor. 

The bat rolls and is stopped by a hand. Following the hand, it belongs to another female figure which lies on the dark floor in a strange position.

The only sound in the room now is the panting of the standing female figure as she inspects her work.

Next to the lying female is another female. She too seems to be covered in the strange liquid almost all over her upper body. What is strange is her head.

The head is unnaturally farther away from the rest of her body and the connection between body and said head is almost three times smaller than normal.

A new sound joins the panting and the figure snaps to attention towards the window. The sound is made by the helicopter that is sending white sharp streams of light straight through the window and we can clearly see the inside now.

The walls are all covered by the liquid which can now be made out to be the color red. It is a strange contrast to the background sea blue that is unmistakeably the real color of the walls.

Following the walls to the floor, we are greeted by a gruesome scene. Lying there are two badly beaten up bodies of, now that we can see clearly, two young girls almost in their middle teens.

The faces are too beat up, no, the heads are too beat up to make out the faces.

The red liquid is blood. It covers the floor like a second carpet.

The figure that is standing in the room is also a female of teen but seems to be in her late. She too is covered in blood but her face is at least intact.

There is a crazed look in her eyes. They are so wide and seem unfocused but when she blinks, as if the new light has knocked some sense into her, she seems to be seeing clearly.

Her gaze falls to the floor and focuses on one of the bodies there. Slowly she walks in the red river to the body and reaching down into the thick liquid pulls out a cross that is attached to a necklace.

After a few seconds of staring at it, a cackle escapes her throat. The cackle turns into a fit of mad laughter that is only stilled by the sound of the window glass breaking.

A small metallic can hits the wall then falls into the pool of blood below.

As the room turns foggy from the contents of the can the figure is long gone and the door shuts.

There is a sign on the door. Two names indicating the occupants.

She is immobile tied down by the neck, wrists and feet as she is. She is also in excruciating pain. It might have to do with the fact that a nail is embedded in her right palm and another is being hammered in her left.

The fact that she hasn’t passed out yet from pain is amazing to her even if this is obviously not the time to be amazed.

“You are all to blame.”

The figure responsible for my pain says. It’s a girl that I know(?). She leans over my helpless body. I can see the bumps that are her breasts as she is only wearing a one-piece Hakama for women.

I don’t feel like enjoying the view at the moment even though I would at any other time.

“I am telling you that I don’t know of any Niigaki Risa. I have never even met her!”

I can’t believe that I am being tortured by ‘her’ for false claims. I know she isn’t in her right mind but I don’t know what to do.

How can I get her to reason?

“Deny all you want but I know the truth and just as the others, you too will pay...With your life.”

Grinning from ear to ear yet my fear grows from membrane to membrane she places three nails to my skull and raises the hammer over her head.

I want to scream to the best of my abilities as her arm swings forwards but there seems to be something wrong with my voice.

I close my eyes awaiting my fate...

This is when my eyes fly open and I am never happy to see that it has been all but a dream.

I have been having these strange nightmares for a while now. They just suddenly started appearing and I fear for my heart for all the times I’ve woken up to feel it drum against my ribs as it does now.

I do nothing but lie there in my sweat drenched bed waiting for my pulse to return to normal.

Perhaps I should consult a shrink.

I have heard many stories of people who go mad from nightmares/. Their fates are never good ones. Some turn into psycho killers and are either lucky to be locked up for life or killed off as soon as possible.

I like neither thing thank you very much.

I turn to the left when I hear my door opening.

“Oi Miki-tan. Get up already. You don’t want to be late for your first day, do you?”

“I am up. Give me a sec to prepare, will ya?”

Yes, Miki is my name. Fujimoto Miki. 19 yrs old as of four months ago.

I am an idol, or will be an idol on hiatus no more after today.

I was fired from my previous agency for reasons I can’t really come to terms with but luckily I have a really great friend who is also an idol but in a different agency.

I sold quite a couple of albums before so I am quite famous already which would be the reason why I was let into the new agency with little difficulty. The fact that I was fired from my previous agency though still put a stain on my name even if it is quite stupid.

Now I fully understand what the celebrities feel when they say how much they hate News people.

I get up and go into the bathroom to get ready. Looking in the mirror I almost laugh at the sight of my morning face.

Getting to business by first brushing my teeth then taking a shower, I think of the new agency I am joining from today.

Being in the business myself and the fact that my best friend is also a member, I know of quite a bit about it. Its name is Hello project and most of its groups are made up of young girls.

I know that there are some groups made up of the grownups that do solos. Hopefully I will be a solo as well.

I was in an interview last month with the head whom I have to apologize to, looked like a junkie. Seriously, he was a mile off from what I imagined. He looked like a sissy too.

But really, I guess it was fate that I join his agency, after all, I know from experience of other people’s comments about me that I am no ordinary person myself.

A couple of minutes later, I walk into the kitchen where my roommate and best friend is donning an apron over ever fancy clothes.

“I made omelets. Have a seat and I will bring yours.”

“A good morning to you too Aya-chan.” I say as a reply.

“What’s that supposed to mean? I already said morning when I came to wake you up.”

“Actually, you just told me to wake up. I remember no good morning wishes.” I don’t really care but we are always like this. It’s our ‘thing.’

“Hmmf, you just didn’t hear because you were half asleep.”

“I was completely awake when you came in. Stop making textbook excuses.”

“F...Fine. Good morning Miki-tan. ‘you happy now?” Aya-chan puffs her cheeks out in a defeated pout.

“Quite happy Aya-chan. Now, where are those eggs?”

“Here here. God, I am starting to think that having you in the same agency wasn’t such a great idea. I have to put up with you there too! I pray that we are put differently.”

Aya-chan puts on a pained expression as she says that but I know she is just playing.

I dig into my served eggs as we make the usual morning talk.

I love Aya-chan.

She is my best friend. She understands me on almost a supernatural level. I am baffled by the fact that we aren’t speaking with our minds yet. Oh well, probably sometime soon.

Her name is Matsuura Aya and only months older than me. We met on my first day in Tokyo at a concert. I came from Hokkaido to live in Tokyo five years ago and hopefully become an idol.

The first day I attended a concert where I was sitting right next to Aya-chan.

I can’t quite remember about what but one of us started the conversation and after exchanging mail addresses, our fates collided.

She was already an idol back then so she gave me some tips and I was accepted into the previous agency I was in.

We just moved in together two years ago. We are both from out of Tokyo so we live alone.

Aya-chan is like the North pole to my South. In my hometown, the neighbors, even my school mates couldn’t put up with me.

Apparently my personality put them off. The one where I always say what I am thinking.

I really don’t know why it bothers them so much. Do they rather I tell lies? Haven’t they ever been told of the Ten Commandments? Seriously!!

Aya-chan though says that it is what she loves about me. She tells others when we go out that it is my bad habit but it isn’t what she is thinking. She says that because others don’t see it as she does.

I once asked her why and she explained to be that it makes me come off as a stuck up bitch. A know it all.

Well, having heard that I kind of felt bad but I decided not to change. Aya-chan said that I shouldn’t change either because in this day and age, you can’t find people as honest as me.

I had no plans of changing but hearing that made me love myself thirty percent more to my one hundred.

Leaving the utensils in the dish washer, we set out to my new work place.

I am kind of excited yet afraid, if only a little but I guess the uneasy doesn’t show since Aya-chan makes no comments about it on our way to the offices.

Times passes quickly and before I know it, I am following Tsunku-sama – I snicker at the nickname – through endless corridors and unending elevator rides.

We come to a door and I am a little relieved that the walking is finally over.

The building’s size from outside was a little misleading now that I am actually inside it.

When we enter, my relief quickly dies.

After many ‘Good morning Tsunku-san’ and the like, I am handed over to another.

“Good morning Zakazawa-san. I have a new star for you. You might already know of her though.”

Tsunku-sama steps to the side so that the people inside the room, which I can associate with a Staff room now, can see me.

“Fujimoto Miki-san will be joining us from now on. I am assigning her to Morning Musume so please, take good care of her.”

The woman – Nakazawa-san, turns towards me and studies me within seconds before she turns to Tsunku-sama and nods.

“Yeah, I know her. I own a few of her albums as well actually.”

She turns back towards me and I feel a little warm to learn that she owns my music.

Also the fact she says it out loud give me some respect for her. She is the first person to earn it so far in this new environment.

“It will be a pleasure to work with you Fujimoto-san. I am Nakazawa Yuko and will be your instructor from now on.”

“The pleasure is mine Nakazawa-san. Please take good care of me.”

I bow to show the respect she has earned.

“Well, I will leave you to Nakazawa-san to introduce you and show you to your fellow partners.”

Tsunku-sama says this before he turns and leaves.

“Well, please follow me and I will bring you to meet the girls Fujimoto-san.”

Great, just as I thought. More walking and elevator rides.

By the time I think that we have finally made it, I feel like I just ran a marathon.

Whoa, I need to get back into shape. Hopefully this new thing will do to me just that.

In the earlier talk with Tsunku-sama I found out that I will be joining a group and thus won’t be solo. It hurt a little to lean too that I won’t be working with Aya-chan but I probably need the group thing.

Groups usually do a lot of dancing from what I’ve seen on TV and I know of Morning Musume but not much. There is a girl that...I better not go there.

Anyway, these dances ought to whip me into shape in no time.

I am a little embarrassed though to know that will be the oldest in the group. Oh well. There has to be one bad thing, right?

Stopping in front of another door, Nakazawa-san lifts a hand that isn’t holding a pile of books and slides the door open.

My head snaps up when something mobile other than the doors grabs my attention. It is a dirty old trick and I almost reach out to push the target out of the way but her sudden movement of leaning backwards stops me.

“Nice try Koharu-chan but try harder next time.” Nakazawa-san lifts her leg and I see now that she has caught the weapon, which I now see is a duster, with her foot and licks up to catch it with her hand.

I am impressed. One more point for Nakazawa-san.

“It wasn’t me Sensei I swear.”

“Then who did it if it isn’t you? Sayumi-chan do you know who?”

“No Nakazawa-sensei. Sorry.”

“Class Rep?”

“I err...I wasn’t paying attention Sensei.”

“What a useless girl you are Ai-chan. Oh well, it is quite clear who has done it so expect punishment for the whole group after classes.”

Classes? We have to attend classes here as well? I thought they just taught dance moves? Do I have to go through that hell again?

“Anyway, as I might guess you know we have a new friend joining us today thanks to those two’s rumoring.” I look inside to see that she seems to be blaming someone.

I guess no surprises from me right now, Sigh. I better make some later.

“She is more experienced in the industry than you so hopefully, you will learn a thing or two from her.”

Nakazawa-san turns towards me and motions for me to enter.

“Please introduce yourself.”

I turn towards the class. I try not to focus on anyone in particular but just let my eyes sweep over them.

I am surprised. There are more than twenty girls in here. All of different age difference. I don’t quite remember Morning Musume being this big. Probably seeing my puzzlement Nakazawa-san explains.

“We here at H!P, short for Hello Project, try make the girls stress free. We decided that they should learn only the subjects that relate to their future as idols.

We stake some days where we teach some subjects of the outside world like music, home economics, social studies and the like. Today happens to be one of those days.

Getting to your matter, all the young groups study together. It is much easier that way for both the teachers and the students.

Here are the three groups of Morning Musume who are over there...” She pauses to point to the left back corner of the room.
“In the middle here, we have ºC-ute and on the right, Berryz Kobo.”

Ah, I see now.

“Good Morning. My name is Fujimoto Miki. 19 yrs old and I moved to Tokyo from Hokkaido five years ago. I have been working with a different agency as some of you must know and I am an acquaintance of Matsuura Aya of this agency. We leave together actually.

I don’t really have any special hobbies but I do like sports.

I look forward to working with you from now on.”

I bowed my head finishing my intro that I think is lame but really, I don’t care.

After this, they start firing questions at me like a rail gun getting rid of bullets.

“Well then, if you would please take a seat. Hmm...let’s see...Ah, there is one  over there in front of Takahashi-san.

Takahashi will answer or the questions you have. She is also the leader of morning Musume so you are well covered.

Okay then, let us get on with the lesson for today. Please open your books on where we left off last week.

Fujimoto-kun, you may join Tanaka there and share her text book.”

To my left is Tanaka Reina. She is the only member of Morning Musume that I quite recognize easily.

Oh damn, our eyes have met. ‘Look away Look away’ but it is easier said than done. Even when I move my chair to join her, my eyes never leave her face when she looks away.

“We are here.” Not hearing an answer, Tanaka-san turns to me and her face is so close I can see her eyes very clearly that I can count the darker slits in her pupils.

“Are you okay um...Fujimoto-san was it?”

“You have really beautiful eyes.”

I say the only thing on my mind. I know I should feel stupid but all I get through my mind is that she is trying to get my attention so I look down at where her finger is pointing.

“Huh?”

She says it quite loudly that the whole class hears her but when I look, it seems to me like they are looking towards me not Tanaka who has just spoken. I know now that I too spoke quite loud as I complimented her.

“Hey keep it quiet over there. No interruptions in my class. You will have plenty of time later for introductions.”

I thankfully get no more questions but Tanaka gives me strange looks from time to time during the class.

Oh great, I have gone and done it again. I hope she doesn’t get put off already. She is kind of a...

I sneak a look at her face and I find that she has been doing the same to me. She goes red a little and turns away and my reaction isn’t far from hers.

Okay, this is new...

I don’t remember getting embarrassed by looking at someone. In fact I have some ‘strange habits’ according to Aya-chan, which she is victim of quite often, which would embarrass anyone but not me.

I wonder...

I decide to put that thought out of my mind or I won’t learn anything.

The class goes fast and soon we are left alone.

Time for introductions.

As soon as Nakazawa-san laves, as I turn to speak to Tanaka-san, I never get the chance because the one known as Takahashi puts her hand on my shoulder.

When did she get here so fast?

“Hi, my name is Takahashi Ai. I am the class rep and leader of Morning Musume. Nice to meet you.”

She holds out her hand for a shake that I take without hesitation.

“Just as Yuko-san said, if you have any questions please feel free to ask me.”

“Don’t ask her anything related to studies though. She is the dumbest here. Dumber than the little ones too.”

Another one pipes in as she too pops in from thin air. She doesn’t look too bright to me either though.

“Hey, at least I am not dumber than you Eririn.”

Hah, I knew it. Seeing as this Eririn doesn’t put up a fight, it seems she is the dumbest of them all.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 06:06:52 AM by Demon Eyes »

Offline Demon Eyes

• My Slashables!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I See It, Do you?
Re: Morning Musume no Naku Koro ni [Miki x Reina & etc] Chapter 1 Part 1
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 09:44:30 AM »

“This is my little sister Kamei Eri. I have to say it before but her name has nothing to do with her head.”

I let out a little laugh at that.

“First of all, step sisters. Second, you just said that to make a joke. I don’t feel at all good about it. Hmf! Nice to meet you Fujimoto-san.”

When she holds out her hand to me, she puts on a blinding smile that I can’t resist returning it.

I have a feeling I will get on along very well with this Eri.

“It is great to meet you too Kamei-san. Please take care of me.”

“Hey, don’t forget about us too.”

“Yeah, you should introduce the cutest one first Ai-chan. You fail as leader.”

Two girls join in. They are the youngest of those present by their looks and actions.

“Yeah yeah, I don’t think I would be getting the pleasure of forgetting about you two with the ruckus you make. Fujimoto-san, meet the youngest members of Morning Musume; Michishige Sayumi came earlier than Kusumi Koharu but it feels like they came in the same packing.”

They are introduced and the crack Takahashi-san makes floats into my ears easily. I can’t help the smile that come to my lips when I reach out to shake their hands respectively.

“You know yourself well Michishige-san. And Kusumi-san, I love your name. I hope we get along quite fine.”

They both blush quite prettily.

I smile secretly to myself. In fact, I am quite happy at the moment. I mentioned before that I have some strange habits, well, let me just say that these girls are all new targets/victims – My victims that is.

“And the one sitting on your right there is Tanaka Reina. She is...”

“I can introduce myself thank you very much.”

Takahashi-san is interrupted by the girl I’ve sharing the book with.

“Hi, I am Tanaka Reina. It is nice to meet you Fujimoto-san.”

She holds out her hand which I spend less than a split second before grasping it in mine.

Hers is the first hand I scrutinize as it is held within mine. It is smaller than I expected and the bones bend quite easily under my pressure that I easy up quickly.

I can feel the weakness within her and this makes me feel more than expected so I spas out for a while that some time passes.

“You can let go now Fujimoto-san.”

I blink, quite stupidly I think and let the hand go. She doesn’t look the way she feels at all. Her outward features speak of a strong girl but the feel of her hand for some reason makes me believe her almost fragile.

I am spared by Kamei-san.

“You are new here Fujimoto-san so you don’t know your way around. Come with us and we will show you all over.”

“Yeah, this place is a maze. Every floor looks like a mirror of the other. It took me months to get used to it too.”

It is Eririn’s sister, err, step sister that talks next. Well, as dumb as she is according to her sister, I see how she could take that long to get used the place.

“Please if you would. I almost got lost before and I was following Nakazawa-san then. I don’t think I will manage by myself.”

“It will take time before you can move by yourself but worry not, Koharu will come with you anywhere until you get your way.”

Nice Kusumi-san says as she bares her nice small white teeth.

“Thank you Kusumi-san. That would be most wonderful.”

“Well come on. We shall show you our training gym first then the cafeteria the...”

“Why shouldn’t we go to the cafeteria first? I am quite hungry.”

“It’s still early for meals Tanaka. I still find it puzzling as to where you put all the food you eat.”

The way Michishige-san says this reminds me of me but I feeling a little angry at her.

I keep my mouth shut though. It is my first day so I will spare my new partners the real me at least for today. And so, I am introduced to the innards of Hello project and by the end of the tour, it is almost four in the afternoon.

After the long tour, we sit in the cafeteria which is thankfully on the first floor and I am given the history of H!P.

“You know, Tsunku isn’t the owner of this agency, right?”

Oh really? I had no idea!

“Oh really? I didn’t know that.”

“H!P actually belongs to the Michishige family but since there isn’t anyone old enough in their family, Tsunku who is Sayu-chan’s uncle is in charge for the time being until Sayu-chan is old enough to succeed.”

Wow! I turn to Michishige-san and ask the first question that pops into my mind before I think.

“What about your parents?”

I want to smack my head when silence answers me.

“Oh, I see. I am sorry Michishige-san. I should have...”

“No, it is quite alight. It’s been long enough for me to not get downed by it anymore.

They were both a part of this agency and they were, erm, found dead at one of our concerts two years ago.

The police never found the killer and there are strange rumors about this upcoming concert surrounding their deaths.”

“What rumors?” I couldn’t resist but ask.

“They are just stupid stories really. You shouldn’t let them get to you.”

She gives me a smile that I have no choice but to drop the subject.

“You must really love singing then for you to be with us when you should be studying to take over the business then Michishige-san.”

“I do love to sing but I am learning too. This way I will know more about the core part of an idol agency and there is no greater knowledge than experience, right?”

I give one point of respect for Michishige-san.

We talk more about the agency after that and then more about each other.

A few days pass quickly and I learn a little more about the other groups as well.

Having gotten quite used to the way around the agency, I can spend more time with Aya-chan now.

I get closer to the other Musume faster than I had thought especially Koharu-chan.

It is strange the way she trusts me. For example like two days ago when we were relaxing after training for the upcoming concert, my first concert in this new agency, she came and sat between my crossed legs.

I was surprised at first but let it be and since then, she finds every chance to cling onto to me one way or another.

I know I should feel a little guilty for liking it as much as I do but Oh well.

Tanaka-san or Rei-chan as I like to call her in my thoughts has been the hardest to get close to. I feel like she is trying her best to keep a line between herself and others.

Strangely I find that the harder she is the more I want to get closer to her. She reminds me of myself before I met Aya-chan.

The thought reminds me of how much I am grateful to my best friend.

A smile comes forward at the thought of her.

I feel like I want to get that close to Rei-chan as well. Well, I have gotten past three walls but there is still more to pass.

“Wow” this is your house Michishige-san? It is so big? And you say you live by yourself and Kusumi-san?”

We have been on our way to Sayumin’s house after her invitation. There was talk of it being quite huge but I didn’t think it would be this huge!

“I can’t believe there is a house like this in this area.”

The house itself isn’t so much as high but stretches all over the ground like grass. It is of the old designs with the sliding doors and walls made of paper once we get through the gate I find.

There are these latest century design houses all around it and yet Michishige-san’s house is like A Da Vinci painting surrounded by the best of High School artists’ art.

“It can’t be easy living by yourselves in this huge place. Moreover, is it safe by only your selves?”

I ask worriedly once over tea after the tour.

“No need to worry Fujimoto-san. They have maids that keep to the house during the day and you saw guards outside, right?”

Yeah but it was only two guys and they didn’t look that strong to me...

“There are only two during the day but at night they bring in more.”

Well, okay then but for some reason I still feel uneasy.

After the tea, we go out back to play some baseball. I start out as pitcher and I feel strangely happy that Tanaka is the only one who can hit my balls – Some of them. The others not even one.

I love baseball. It is my favorite spot and I play it almost every time I get the chance.

And so I am very hyper at the moment. It comes my turn to bat and something catches my eye.

There is a name burned into the head of the handle.

Risa.

“Who is Risa?”

As usual my mouth shoots off before my brain.

Everyone turns to me before their eyes turn towards Koharu-chan. The air is suddenly thick with angst.

Oh god, not again.

“I am going to rest. I will see you guys tomorrow.”

Koharu-chan says before she starts for the house. I want to hit my head with the damn bat but it is just a bat.

“Urm yeah, we better head out as well, ne Eririn?” it is Ai-chan this time.

Okay, what in the world is going on?

“I will go check on Koha-chan Fujimoto-san so you needn’t worry.”

But I am worried. I have been getting on well with Koharu-chan so I am worried.

“Come on Fujimoto-san. I will walk you back to the station.”

This time it is Rei-chan that speaks and my worry is forgotten for the moment.

I silently follow her but I don’t feel like going home this early. Aya-chan won’t be back for another five hours or so.

“It’s too early to retire for home now. I wonder what I should do.”

I say to myself but Rei-chan hears me.

“Well then, wanna come with me? There is a place I go to every other week.”

“Sure, I see why not.”

I try to say it nonplussed but I know I fail miserably.

I am excited to spend alone time with Rei-chan and to go to her ‘special’ place so to speak.

We end up in a car junk yard though. I am confused.

“This is the place you wanted to come to?”

She doesn’t answer me but instead says...

“I am going to pick up something now so you can wait for me here.”

I nod and after Rei-chan has disappeared behind all the junk, I lay on the hood of the nearest totaled car and stare at the reddish sky.

I stare at it blankly until a show blocks the sun from my view startling me in the process.

I get to my feet so fast I almost fall back down from the dizziness.

“Whoa, you scared me.”

There is a young woman standing there with a expensive looking digital camera. She has a puffy face that is usually the sign that a person is slightly overweight but her proportions are quite right.

I remember that she has said something.

“Scared you? That is my line woman!”

“Wow! What a sharp tongue we have.” She retorts but there is a smile on her face.

“My name is Konno. I work as a freelance photographer. Fancy meeting you here.”

“Fujimoto. You are new to this thing aren’t you?”

I answer her and I hold out my hand for a shake.

“How did you know? Do I look that inexperienced?”

She looks a little shocked that I know.

“Oh no, not in the slightest, though you look a bit young for experience. I guessed as much because if you had been in the business a long time, you would know who I am.”

“Oh? Are you someone famous?” She raises an eyebrow.

“Something like that.”

“Then what are you doing in a place like this?” She looks amused.

“I am just accompanying my friend. She is here to pick up something.”

“To pick up what?”

The reporter in her asks as curious for a case as ever.

“Don’t know. Maybe the rest of the body parts of the person she killed?”

I answer with a laugh but I stop when she doesn’t join me. Didn’t she get the joke?

When I look into her face, it is serious that I hold my breath for a second.

“It was horrible what happened huh?”

What?

“If I remember correctly the police haven’t yet found the head right?”

Okay, I am getting scared now.

“What are you...?”

“Fujimoto-san...”

Rei-chan’s far away voice interrupts me.

“Well, I better get going. It was nice meeting you Fujimoto-san.”

The woman waves and walks away before I find my voice again but my eyes are stuck on her shrinking back.

My vision is suddenly filled by the lovely eyes of Rei-chan.

“Fujimoto-san, are you alright? What were you looking at?”

I step back taken off guard.

Rei-chan looks to the woman who is almost out of sight and then back to me in confusion.

“Ah, sorry...Did you get the thing you went to collect?”

“About that...I found it but I couldn’t get it out by myself.”

She looks a little disheartened.

“What did you go to get anyway in this junkyard?”

I ask her and crook my thumb towards the rusting metal.

“I come here to look for good parts every other week. I am interested in mechanics you see. There is a car I am trying to put together myself but I want to use old parts.

I always come here to get them. I wonder if this week they brought in anything useful!”

“You can build cars?! I am impressed Tanaka-san.”

I am more than impressed but I don’t know how to say it properly.

“You know, you can call me Reina. And I can’t really build a car but I am trying.

I grew up watching my uncle in the garage and he taught me things but I am not really there yet.”

I know that she is trying to downplay her awesomeness but the little blush says that she knows more than she wants me to think.

Wait, I can call her by her first name? Is this awesome or what?!

I shake my head to clear it of the geeky smile.

“Either way to think of building one means that you have the knowledge required and that makes you really impressive.”

“Well, I have only successfully put together a bike but it is hard to get hands on car parts, especially small ones.”

“Wait, you have built a bike? Does it work? Can I see it?”

I don’t know about cars but I am really into bikes.

“I don’t really ride it much but I can bring it with me tomorrow to the agency.”

“That would be great. I can’t wait.”

“Well, you will have to wait until tomorrow. Sigh, and now I couldn’t get the part I saw.”

“Well, I can help you tomorrow. It is getting dark so we shouldn’t stay here any longer.”

If she couldn’t get the part by herself, it ought to be big and this place is farther away from home than I anticipated.

“Really Fujimoto-san? You will do that for me?”

This is the first time I’ve seen this side of Reina-chan. Hah! I can call her Reina.

“It is my thanks for showing me your bike tomorrow, ne?”

I see her smile for the first time. A truly beautiful smile.

We start heading back into town before it gets dark and on the way I am reminded of the strange thing that Miss Konno said.

“Say Reina...san. Did something happen back there at the junk yard?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean like a murder or something of the sort.”

“I have no idea.”

She says it so fast and with such finality that I turn to stare at her and I find a mask has been placed over her face.

It is expressionless.

I am forced speechless.

“I was living in a different place until last year. I am new to these parts as well so I don’t know what you are talking about.”

She solemnly says that that I feel like smacking myself for making her feel trapped.

“Ah I see, sorry if my question made you uneasy.”

I really feel sorry.

“It’s alright, don’t worry Fujimoto-san.”

Well, at least the usual smile is back on her face.

“You can call me Miki too, if you would like that is Reina.”

To be Continued...

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
Re: Morning Musume no Naku Koro ni Chapter 1 - Part 1
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 09:02:59 PM »
I literally had a coughing fit when I read the story name. Then I had a laughing fit when I read who was going to be who XD
But I love it; it really supports one of my favourite pairings. I won't say it 'cause it might ruin it for some people :P
OMG I'm so physced for this story!!! :w00t:
It is going to be the best thing EVER. I so want to make a vid for this... maybe a crack vid XD

I'll always be waiting for updates!!!! :cow:

P.S. - Here's thank-you to show you how excited and thankful I am that you're writing this story! >///<
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 09:08:32 PM by KonaKaga »

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline Demon Eyes

• My Slashables!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I See It, Do you?
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 11:59:13 PM »
I literally had a coughing fit when I read the story name.

Why the fit? :dunno:

Then I had a laughing fit when I read who was going to be who XD

Whrrry?" :on study:

But I love it; it really supports one of my favourite pairings. I won't say it 'cause it might ruin it for some people :P

I think I know just by looking... :ding:

OMG I'm so physced for this story!!! :w00t:
It is going to be the best thing EVER. I so want to make a vid for this... maybe a crack vid XD

Oh! Wow, thank you very much for the complement. This is like my caffeine pill that I am going to take right now. And please Oh please, make that vid!

Actually I was think of making that first as an intro but alas.

I'll always be waiting for updates!!!! :cow:

For you I will even give you a scedule. Same day every week. Yeah. :smoke:

P.S. - Here's thank-you to show you how excited and thankful I am that you're writing this story! >///<

ZOMG!!! :luvluv1: :tantrum: :on woohoo:

Thank you. thank you.

It's really great to have a reader like you. I won't let you down.

My first promotion...WOW! :on gay:

Please come again KonaKaga.
 :byebye:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 06:37:28 PM »
Wow, this story is pretty cool. haha I like Miki-centered stories and Reina too. So Gaki's one of the beaten girls? Or is she the killer? Guess I'll have to read more to find out!

Offline Demon Eyes

• My Slashables!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I See It, Do you?
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 06:05:33 AM »
Wow, this story is pretty cool. haha I like Miki-centered stories and Reina too. So Gaki's one of the beaten girls? Or is she the killer? Guess I'll have to read more to find out!

Thank you very much for reading my story strawb3rrykream-chwan.

I know you like Gaki-san and you might feel let sown but please fear not. She will have her time to shine, later on. (damnit, I did it again).

Anyway, here is the second part of the first chapter. this time we intro two more important (or three) characters.

This first chapter will focus on Miki-sama most so the others won't be appearing much, part from Rei-chan and Ai-chan and Michi and...oh damn!

Here we go...
-II-

“CHEERS!”

Glasses chink as the people present in the room toast to some occasion.

“It’s kind of late because of business but let’s begin the party to properly welcome Fujimoto-san to Morning Musume.”

Starting with Ai-chan, everyone takes a turn in giving embarrassing welcome speeches.

“Now if Fujimoto-san will give a few words.” The leader of Morning Musume introduced.

“Thank you very much Ai-chan.”

I have been with the new agency and the girls present for a while now. I am surprised that I get along fine with all of them actually to the point that I am on first name basis with all.

“I am a woman of very few words and there is something that has been bugging me for the whole evening.”

It has been really bugging me...

“Why in God’s name did I have to do the cooking on my own party?!”

“Well Miki-tan, rumor had it you were an awful cook so we had to see just how bad you really are.”

I knew it. It was her idea.

“And who spread these rumors pray tell? Why the hell are you even here Aya-chan?!”

“Hmmm. I have no idea as for why I am here, could it have to do with stuff like best friends or something, I don’t know.”

Aya-chan pretends to be hurt but everyone knows she really isn’t. The other members have had visits to out apartment a few times and know that this is how I and Aya-chan’s friendship is.

“Well whatever. Anyway, I am really glad to have made it into morning Musume. I have a lot more to learn but so far I find that I will really love it here. Please continue to take care of me from now on.”

I bow to show my thanks. I really love this group thing. At first I wasn’t sure I would be for it but everyone has something that I would want in a friend and so they are all my friends.

“You indeed do have a lot to learn...Like improving your cooking.”

I glare at that smirking face with a demonic heart. But before I fire back a reply...

“But it tasted good. The presentation wasn’t good though.”

I want to hug this girl. She’s really growing on me.

“Thanks Koharu-chan. Only you are on my side.”

I sniff.

“But, that last part denies you a nice hug.”

I give her one of my looks and she looks stricken. Perhaps she should have left out that last part. I guess I am rubbing off her already.

“It only tasted nice because Eririn interfered in the add sugar to beef stew plan of yours.”

“Okay Aya-chan that’s it! I have had enough of you.”

I turn to a concentrating Rei-chan and grab my weapon.

“Give me that!”

“Hey, what gives? I am still using that.”

Reina whines about the disturbance but I ignore her.

“Bring it on Miki-tan. It seems I need to remind you of your place.”

She turns to Sayumin who is sitting besides Rei-chan and grabs her weapon also.

“It’s on!”

We both shout and press “ENTER”.

“Round one start!”

I waste no time before I throw a punch at Aya-chan’s chin. Wrong choice of target.

Aya-chan dodges and catches me in the stomach area.

Not to be outdone, I quickly retaliate with a left hook!

Hah! She never sees that coming.

We continue hammering each other but there is no end and before we know it, it’s one in the morning.

“Oh damn! It’s this late already?! Sorry girls I got to go. Tomorrow is the day after all.”

“Whoa! You are right Ai-chan. We have to practice till noon too so we need to rest well. I will go call a taxi for us.”

Eri-chan says before she rushes to the house phone.

“Could call one for us too Kamei-san?”

Aya-chan says to Eri who is dialing numbers as we out back the Wii-station to its resting place.

“I will go to the bathroom first before we leave.”

I excuse myself and go to freshen up.

I am still amazed at how large Sayumin’s house it. I mean it has the running green men all over – I mean the emergence exit signs.

Seeing as the excitement has died down now, I can’t help but think about what’s been bugging me.

Tomorrow is the day for that famed Hello Project concert that takes place every year on the same day.

We have been preparing for it for the last week but that isn’t what is bothering me.

It’s the murder that that reporter...Konno-san, spoke of. I checked up on it from the library news of the last two years and indeed there was such a gruesome murder.

I couldn’t connect everything but there were hints of it having to do with the Concert murders. Tomorrow’s concert during which Sayumin lost her parents.

“Finally found it!”

I sigh as I enter the fancy bathroom.

My thoughts return to Konno-san. Seeing as she is journalist, she must know more about this. I hope O can see her again and ask her more about it.

I clean up my hands and face and return to the others.

“You are finally back. Did you get lost or something? The taxi is already here. Ai-chan and Eririn already left.”

“Well, this house is so big you can’t blame me.”

Then I notice that Rei-chan is relaxing in the couch watching some animation with no intention of leaving!

“You not going home Reina?”

“Nah! I think I will stay here for the night. It’s too bothersome to go across town.”

She answers as she takes a sip of her drink.

“Oh! Well then see you tomorrow. Good night Sayumi-chan and..Oof!”

Koharu-chan nearly knocks me off my feet with a tackle.

I smile and hug her back.

“’night to you too Koharu-chan!”

“Good night Fujimoto-san. I will see you tomorrow morning.”

She beams at me. I really like her smile and those small teeth of hers.

“Well, ‘is all well and good but the meter is running. Let’s go.!” Aya-chan commands.

“Yes Oh fearless one!”

She rolls her eyes but I smile and after waving to Rei-chan who is thankfully still looking my way, I follow her out.

I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be one long day.

“Thank you everyone. That was a fantastic performance. Let’s keep it up until the end.”

Our leader congratulates us to a performance well done.

The concert has already begun and we have performed five of the ten songs we are to do today.

“Okay, every break for an hour and we meet in the changing room.”

About time. I am sweating like a pig. I need to freshen up.

Back at the stage we can hear the crowds cheering for the Berryz as they are on right now.

Perhaps I should go out back for some fresh air first.

While I am enjoying the nice cold air on my hot skin, I hear voices murmuring.

My curiosity makes me search them out. No one is supposed to be able to get into the back but staff.

But what would they be doing here? Everyone should be busy at the moment.

“Ah...Konno-san! What are you doing here?”

How did she get in here? Is she a part of Hello Project?!

“Oh we meet again...eh...”

But before Konno-san finishes her sentence she is cut off.

“Hmmm...you must the new member of Morning Musume Fujimoto Miki-san, right?”

I am a little startled when another person reveals herself from the shadows. Now that I think about it, I heard voices not voice.

“Who are you and how do you know my name?”

“Ah forgive me. I am Ogawa Makoto of the Tokyo Daily. Asami-chan here is a good friend of mine and we work together. As for your other question, I am a reporter and so naturally I know about you...More than you think I know.”

This Ogawa-san smiles mysteriously. I don’t like it.

“Well, very mice to meet you Ogawa-san but what are you doing here? Most importantly, how did you manage to get this way?”

Even if they are reporters I don’t think Tsunku would let them into the private area. He seems to hate reporters a lot.

“We are reporters. Where there is a juicy story we go, by any means necessary.” Again that annoying know it all smile.

“I want to threaten them by saying I am going to report them but something lights up in my brain.

‘And where there is a juicy story we go.’ She had said.

“So, how are you faring in the new agency?”

Konno-san asks trying to get back into the conversation.

“Huh? Oh, I quite like it here. I think I am liking it more than my previous agency.”

“Ho? That is good then.”

“Erm...You said a juicy story. What do you mean exactly?”

Ogawa-san chuckles to herself. I wonder what she finds so amusing!

Thankfully Konno-san isn’t like her at all.

“You must have heard rumors about this day from your friends by now, right?”

“No one told me about it. Whenever I asked they would say they don’t know or change the subject. But I went to the library and read about it myself. I still don’t get it all though. That is why I wanted to meet you and ask you about it.”

“Oh? You are curious about that huh?”

“Well, two years ago the Michishige were killed at this concert, right? And then the year after that, a former member of Morning Musume Niigaki Risa was killed too. I can’t find the connection still but I am bothered by the fact that the killer hasn’t been found yet.”
I am taken out of my thoughts with Ogawa’s annoying laugh.

“Is that all you know? Well, I kind of like the fact that you are interested so I will tell you everything we know about this rumor.
First of all, this care goes back to more than two years. It all started when Hello Project hadn’t even been opened yet.”

“What? So this isn’t about this agency alone?”

“Ah but it is all about H!P.”

Huh?

“I am confused.”

“Well if you let me finish you won’t be confused anymore.”

Smart ass.

“The building of Hello Project was archived by trampling on not just a few people’s heads.
It took a whole two years to complete the constructors only and even during that many constructors died of mysterious deaths.”

I gulp. I have a bad feeling about all this. Should I really be getting myself deeper into this?

“After the opening it quieted down a little but then five years ago, those connected to the agency started disappearing.
Seven people have gone missing so far and no one has yet to be found.”

Here Konno-san cuts in.

“No bodies until last year when one was found but with no head. The police dismissed it saying that it had no connection to the disappearance cases but we, myself and Makoto here think otherwise.
Even if a body was found last year, there still was a disappearance. The girl you spoke of – Kusumi Risa is the one that disappeared last year.”

Wait, Kusumi?

“You mean Niigaki Risa, right?”

I ask, confused.

“Her birth name is Niigaki but she was adopted into the Kusumi family and thus given the family name.

The Takahashi family, Michishige family and the Kamei were the three founders of Hello Project though the most share holders are the Michishige.

All three families had only daughters but the decision of successors was already made.

The Kamei parents went missing three years ago then the Michishige. Putting the dots together, At the time the Kamei were in charge and then the Michishige would be the heads as successors but then two years ago they too disappeared.

I think you know who is next in line as successor and what today is?

And that my dear little girl is why we are here.”

Ogawa-san puts an end to her speech by lighting a cigarette.

She can’t be serious! They can’t possibly be serious.

That would mean that Sayumin is to disappear or whatever tonight!

“We...We have to tell the police about this! I have to tell the guards!”

“Good luck with that. You should have seen the security on this place last year yet the heads still disappeared.”

Ogawa-san takes a drag and lets out a heart of toxins.

“There is no need to worry though. Tsunku-san is in Police custody as protection for the night so he should be safe.”

Huh? Oh right. It is the presidents that are the targets.

“But if that’s the case, should you be at where Tsunku is now? Why are you here?”

Now that I think about it, she asked who next in line to be head not who is.

“Tsunku-san is not a member of the three families and by everyone’s suspicions of this being the families’ feud, he shouldn’t be the target but who is next.”

Konno-san puts in her three cents as well.

“Tsunku-san is just a temporally head until a true successor takes over.”

So they are here to cover the story of the murder of the next successor of Hello Project.

“I still don’t get it though. Last year only Niigaki Risa disappeared, well, plus the headless body but she isn’t of the three families so what gives?”

“Well, about that...We think that...”

Konno-san is interrupted by Rei-chan’s voice.

“Ah Miki there you are. Come on, we are almost up. We’ve been looking for you everywhere.”

I look at my watch and...Oh bummer!

“I have to go now but could you at least please tell someone?”

I beg the two women.

“We will try.”

I smile for I know Konno-san will help.

“I will talk to you tomorrow then?”

“If all goes well.”

I don’t like this Ogawa so far.

I turn and run towards Reina who was impatiently tapping her foot. She looks at me as we head back with questions in her eyes but I am grateful that she chooses to not ask questions.

An idea then hits me while I think of what to do to protect Sayumin.

“Ne Reina, can I ask you a favor??”

She looks at me again with scrutiny but nods her head.

“Is it okay if we sleep over at Sayumin’s tonight?”

“What like a sleep over or something?”

I know she hates the idea but I sense curiosity also.

“Yeah, something like that but only you and me.”

“Why?”

I should have seen that one coming.

“Please? I will tell you about it all tomorrow, okay?”

“Al right, I don't see why not. I like sleeping over there anyways.”

“Thanks.”

I try to show my appreciation through the smile and I hope she gets it.

We catch up to the others soon after and go back to the stage. The cool air outside was enough to punch me up for the rest of the concert.

After our performance we go into the special area to watch the rest of the H!P girls perform too. Aya-chan is amazing as always and so are the others. I think I will like it here after all but my attention is divided.

“Rise...Bow...”

Ai-chan leads.

“Thank you very much for today Sensei.”

We all say as the lessons end for the day.

It is two days after the festival but we are all still tired.

I can feel Rei-chan’s eyes burning into my back. I have been trying to avoid talking to her about the reasons for my weird behavior on the night of the concert.

I quite liked the fact that I spent the whole night next to Rei-chan. I found it quite hard to sleep that night and it wasn't all because I was worried for Sayumin.

Thankfully nothing has happened to Sayumin and it’s been two days already. Tsunku is still here and going strong too but there is a strange atmosphere in the whole company now.

I have noticed lots of murmuring and whispers going on though I don’t know who about.

It’s getting to me.

As I pretend to be engrossed into Eri-chan’s conversation to evade Rei-chan, Nakazawa-sensei calls to me.

“Fujimoto-san?”

“Yes?”

“You have a guest in room 1108.”

A guest? I wonder who.

I make haste for the room which is on this same floor. Could it be Konno-san?

When I get to the room however it is not Konno-san I find.

At first I think it is a young man but when the person turns towards me after I open the door, it is a woman.

A very tomboyish woman is sitting there. The hair is cut short and styled in a very sexy way. Her features are quite a catch too.
She is wearing simple clothes of black women’s suit over a half-buttoned white shirt and nice short hoofed back shoes.
“Good afternoon Fujimoto Miki-san. I am inspector Yoshizawa Hitomi. There is a few things I would like to ask you.”

She stands up and shakes my hand.

“Coffee?”

She asks as she walks over to the coffee machine.

This room is the staff breaking room. Each floor has one but we aren’t allowed to use them. Only the top staff can use them.

“Ah, thank you very much.”

I thank her as I take the cup from her.

“I will get straight down to business.”

The inspector reaches into her pocket and takes out a picture which she passes over to me.

“Do you know this person?”

It’s Konno-san in the picture with her camera all ready to do some scooping.

“It’s Konno Asami-san. She is a freelance, right?”

She takes the picture back and nods her pretty head.

“Yes. When did you last see Konno-san?”

“Erm...I talked to her two days ago at the night of out concert, why?”

She gives me another picture. This time it’s of the other woman I saw with Konno-san.

“What about this one? Have you seen her?”

This is starting to rub me the wrong way.

“Yeah, only once. The same night of the concert she was with Konno-san. Her name is Ogawa-san I think.

Is there something wrong?”

I can’t help but ask.

“Did you notice anything strange about the two? Anything at all is fine.”

Yes, really rubbing me the wrong way.

“Well, the fact that they were where they were is strange enough but...did something happen?”

She takes a sip of her coffee and sighs.

“Actually Konno-san was found dead yesterday.”

What!

“Time of death is estimated to be just before midnight on the night of the concert.
The autopsy says that it’s suicide.”

Gulp!

“Suicide?”

Konno-san wouldn’t do that. She didn’t look like the type to do that.

“Apparently she clawed at her throat to her main artery. But there were bruises pointing to assault beforehand.
At first we had presumed drugs but there was no trace of it in her tissue.”

“What about this woman?”

I ask as I show the picture I have been holding.

“Ogawa-san is missing and hasn’t showed up at work since that day to. We think she is connected to the case seeing as she was with the victim at the night of murder.”

But what does this all mean? The two as far as I know weren’t at all connected to Hello Project. Were the rumors about the ‘curse’ not limited to the three families after all?

But...

“So, another incident happens this year too.”

I let it out unknowingly.

“Oh so you know about the curse?”

“Yes but I thought it had to do with those connected to this agency. How come those two...?”

“That is what is bothering me as well but I have a few theories!”

Here she stops as if in deep thought.

“Well, I came to see if you have seen Ogawa-san but it appears you haven’t since that night.”

She finishes her coffee and walks to the sink.

“Well, if you bump into her again, or if you hear anything please call me.”

She smiles and her face is of a beautiful woman not a fearsome detective.

I take the business card she hands me and shake her hand as good bye.

“Well then, until next time Fujimoto-san. It was nice talking to you.”

She leaves me to my thoughts.

I have been forced to go deeper into this labyrinth that I don’t know where it leads.

I can’t handle this on my own.

It’s time to talk to Rei-chan perhaps.

I leave the room and head back to the others.

To be continued...

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
Re: Morning Musume no Naku Koro ni Chapter 1 - Part 2 (Tue 27/01)
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 11:46:07 PM »
Ooooooohhhhhm the story is starting to get juicy! :w00t:
 :cry: Risa! :cry:

Hehe, I got to read the next chapter one day earlier! Woo~ Go Tuesday! XD
Oh, question. Are you only going to do one story arc or are you going to be doing a few of them?

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline Demon Eyes

• My Slashables!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I See It, Do you?
Re: Morning Musume no Naku Koro ni Chapter 1 - Part 2 (Tue 27/01)
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 12:37:47 AM »
thanks for reading and reviewing once again KonaKaga.

Each arc is meant as a chapter so you will be seeing other members' side of things too.

Keichi/Miki is chapter one, Satoko/Koharu two, Sayu/Rika three, Shmion/EriAi four, Rena/Reina five and so on....

At least that's my plan... :D

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Joy Trip