JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Zazen Boys - Kimochi

Author Topic: strawb3rrykream's notebook (Aki Urara - updated 8/17)  (Read 143919 times)

Offline mae-chan

• NP Baracuda is so SEXAYE (:
  • ecchi
  • TakaGaki Forever
Re: strawb3rrykream's notebook
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2008, 06:34:27 AM »
Ahh I love your stories, strawb3rrykream! Especially the takagaki ones(: Angst and fluff FTW!
On another note, you're not the only one that checks this forum everyday, I do too  :P

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2008, 03:14:32 AM »
I'm glad you like my stories, mae-chan! Anyway, here's a new one. A four-parter.
BTW for any lurkers who are reading and liking it, but not commenting, please do! I want to hear your feedback. I'll admit it, getting comments make me happy! I really appreciate them~

Without further ado, here we go!

edit: I forgot I didn't mention any names so guess away!!!!!!!!! XD

Count on Me: Part 1/4

That night, there was a big storm. The rain pounded on the windows, but a fist on the door.

Something in my heart told me it would be you.

And there you stood, soaking wet. Not only by rain but tears as well. I asked no questions, just let you in. You removed your shoes and collapsed onto the floor. Sobbing, you reached for me, looking up at me with pink-rimmed eyes. I held you tightly, my clothes becoming soaked.

We sat there for hours, not speaking. Just embracing. Your cries gradually slowed, your breath calmed. I rubbed your back and whispered words of comfort. You looked at my face and I knew it was time to talk about what had happened. But first, I cleaned you up.

30 minutes later, we sat tucked in my bed. Both of us were freshly bathed and wore warm pajamas.  I quietly waited for you to begin. Taking a breath, you began your story.

I knew it was her fault.

You had caught her with none other than her best friend. All you wanted was some time with her and this is what you got. Your girlfriend straddling another, kissing her furiously, running her hands through jet-black hair. You said all you could do was stare. Your heart broke right before your eyes. She tried to follow you as you left, telling you it wasn’t what it appeared. She warned you not to go out in this weather. You ignored it all, pretending that this one girl, who was once your life, did not exist. That her voice was nothing but a draft from outside.

As you spoke, I could feel my heart shatter. She promised that she’d care for you. That you would always be loved and appreciated. She said she’d never hurt you. But I was a fool to believe that lie. She just used you for her own selfish needs. Capturing your fragile heart in the process. It was my fault you were hurt so badly.

You were crying again. Tears streamed down your creamy skin as you told of your heartbreak. I pulled you into an embrace and buried my head in your shoulder. Tears emerged from my eyes as you clung to me, like a small child.

“It hurts so bad”, you whispered. “I know”, I replied. Yes, I knew how it felt. As soon as I discovered your relationship. The scraping at every ounce of being, the feeling of inadequacy. I knew the feeling well. I would never let you know about the way you made me feel.

You were the one in need. Our relationship ensures that I will be there. No matter what, you can come to me. And it is 100% true. I will always be here to smile and ease away the pain. I honestly want to be the one you looked to for comfort at any cost. The one who holds you, kisses you and makes you feel loved. Maybe I am but not in the way I’d like.

But no matter, this is my true job. To pick up the pieces.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 03:57:57 AM by strawb3rrykream »

Offline mae-chan

• NP Baracuda is so SEXAYE (:
  • ecchi
  • TakaGaki Forever
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2008, 05:21:20 AM »
Ahh, another story of unrequited love :O
I'm trying to figure out who the characters are in this story. Other than that, black-haired --> Sayu? Lets see, who else has black hair..

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2008, 05:34:56 AM »
I'll make sure to keep an eye on this piece, been a while since I've been able to read anything and you've perked my interest!

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2008, 05:57:06 AM »
I think i got it ....the black haired girl is sayu and shes best friends with eri and the one who eri cheated on was risa which would make the narrator ai am i right?
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2008, 07:01:51 AM »
^ yea..thats wat came to my mind too.

bTW..i really like thi its so..sad.. :cry:
cant wait~

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2008, 07:20:40 AM »
 :yep: thats one idea, but strawb3rrykream could throw us into a loop *remembers the Ai/Miki story that threw me into a loop* black hair.....of course sayu, then there's the 8th generation members?? can't wait for the next part!!!  :cow:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2008, 07:51:46 AM »
Yeah, my guess was pretty much the same as the one already given:
Narrator - Aichan
Crying Girl - Risa
CG's GF - Eri
The "other" girl - Sayu

Also came up with an alternate version for some reason. :P
Narrator - Aya
Crying Girl - Miki
CG's GF - Yossi
The "other" girl - Rika (I know her hair's not currently jet-black, but hey, we could always say this happened at a time when it was.)
;D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2008, 09:40:52 AM »
Gah! I want to know who it is! XD As for now my guesses are the same as the rest :)

Can't wait for the next part!  :D

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2008, 10:32:08 AM »
Also came up with an alternate version for some reason. :P
Narrator - Aya
Crying Girl - Miki
CG's GF - Yossi
The "other" girl - Rika (I know her hair's not currently jet-black, but hey, we could always say this happened at a time when it was.)
;D
My original thought was the same people as that but different order :P
Narrator - Rika
Crying Girl - Yossy
CG's GF - Miki
The "other" girl - Aya

Surprisingly, i didn't even think of Risa, Ai, Sayu, Eri till it was mentioned :lol:

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2008, 01:55:53 PM »
First I thought
narrator:Aya
Crying girl: Miki
Cheater: Yoshi
Other girl: Rika or Mako or basically anyone with black hair cause she could totally get them in bed

now thinking
Narrator: Makoto
Crying Girl: Yoshi
CG's GF who cheated: Miki
GF's Best friend who helped GF cheat: Aya

cause Aya has black hair and is undeniably her BF. I first thought they were Aya Miki cause of the "I cleaned her up" thing and how they bathed/showered together but in that situation I guess she wouldve done anything.

I thought of the second one because of the black hair, best friend clue, and I realised this love was very unrequited, so Yoshi if its Miki that cheated and as the one with the unrequited love Makoto as she seems to have unrequited feelings for Yoshi, even in real life.

I liked it a lot. It was sweet and touching, and I loved it. Nice to see lollipopgirl is back from her drunkeness lol, hope she's feeling ok.
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2008, 06:55:14 PM »
Well, I'm liking this turnout! Thanks, everyone.
And for what you've all been waiting for.........

I don't know if I want to tell you guys yet. But I feel bad keeping you guessing.
So maybe, later today, I'll post the names and the next section! :heart:

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2008, 07:23:43 PM »
oooooo..... that was mean

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2008, 07:40:31 PM »
Hmm... I wanna know who it is. Obviously both of the 'groups' of people that were mentioned were possibilities.

I'm kinda hoping that it's the Risa, Ai, Eri and Sayumi group just because I like reading stories about them. Even if they are sad, as in this case.

Don't keep us waiting much longer (although I'm gonna have to wait until I get home from work before I find out - 13 hours woo~)

We all want to know so badly!

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2008, 09:34:01 PM »
.....I'm such a softie. :sweatdrop:
Before more people complain, I'll tell you guys.
The people are:
The narrator-Aichan
The crying girl-Gaki
The cheating girlfriend-Eri
The best friend-Sayu

Good job to takagakifan, ringo-hime, JFC and peti-chan! Your prize is....a hug! *hugs all* You guys are just too good for me!
Pat on the back for everyone else who guessed! *pats everyone* Nice guesses!
Actually, the whole GAM/Ishiyoshi thing is interesting. Maybe I'll write something for all of them.

Here's part 2!

Count on Me: Part 2/4

I knew it was wrong. But I did it anyway.

She was being flirty as usual. Begging me to hang out. She said I’ve been spending too much time with you. That I was ignoring my friends for a fling. I got mad at her for that. I told her you weren’t a fling. I really love you and we were meant for each other.

She said she found something cool. Me, being curious, followed her as she led me to a dressing room. It was Miki’s old one. I was afraid of what she found. She opened a drawer and produced an unopened bottle of vodka. Giggling, she opened it and took a swig. I warned her we shouldn’t but she poured it into my mouth, making me choke. I coughed and then immediately wanted some more.

We drank nearly the whole bottle and were giggling like mad. We were dancing around, singing at the top of our lungs. Not worrying about getting caught, as no one was really there. We finally made it back to my own room and sat on the couch, out of breath.

Suddenly, she turned to me and kissed me. Her lips were soft and tasted like strawberry. She shoved her tongue into my mouth. My eyes were wide with shock, but I didn’t stop her. She rubbed my back and I pushed her down onto the cushions. She clearly didn’t expect me to react this way, but she was pleased. I climbed onto her and crushed my lips against hers.

She suddenly let out a sharp gasp and sat up, staring at the door. I turned around and saw what I was afraid of. You, standing there with your mouth hanging open. Reaction queen style, though this was not amusing in the slightest. I got up immediately and rushed to your side. But you walked out as soon as I began moving.

“I swear, it wasn’t like that”, I shouted at your retreating figure, “You shouldn’t go out in that weather.” You didn’t even acknowledge my presence. Straight out the door you went. I knew exactly where you were headed.

She is always there for you, huh? Hugging and holding, being the best friend. Sometimes, I wonder why you even picked me. You had the perfect lover who knew everything about you right in front of your face. She, clearly, wanted you too. I don’t know if you never noticed, or if you really didn’t want her in that way.

But no matter, we were ruined. One stupid, preventable mistake tore down all we built. You were hers again. But that’s all you really were, wasn’t it? You never really loved me. At least not like you loved her.

I’m sorry I hurt you. Whether they’re your real emotions or not, I smashed them. I could tell it was painful. I just don’t know how deep the wounds go. But that’s no excuse for my behavior.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 03:59:40 AM by strawb3rrykream »

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2008, 09:55:49 PM »
 :cry: poor Gaki-san.... very good chapter though!!!
i wonder if Ai and Risa will end up together now??? (kind of wishful thinking) can't wait till the next one!!  :cow:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2008, 12:54:01 AM »
I really wanted to be P.O.'ed at Eri for doing something so stupid like that because it hurt Risa, but when you throw THIS into it:
Sometimes, I wonder why you even picked me. You had the perfect lover who knew everything about you right in front of your face. She, clearly, wanted you too. I don’t know if you never noticed, or if you really didn’t want her in that way.

But no matter, we were ruined. One stupid, preventable mistake tore down all we built. You were hers again. But that’s all you really were, wasn’t it? You never really loved me. At least not like you loved her.

I’m sorry I hurt you. Whether they’re your real emotions or not, I smashed them. I could tell it was painful. I just don’t know how deep the wounds go. But that’s no excuse for my behavior.
you can't help but feel sorry for both of them. :cry:

Actually, the whole GAM/Ishiyoshi thing is interesting. Maybe I'll write something for all of them.
Ah, my plan is working. :twisted.

*ahem* Uhhhh, I mean...carry on. :D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2008, 11:56:34 AM »
So after all it is the 5th and the 6th generation mix  XD Good cos like Lolli I also like reading about them :bingo:

After reading the first part I was like poor Gaki-san and bad Eri but after I read the second I'm like...everyone are poor here  :cry: Ai-chan and her unrequited love for Risa, Risa cheated by Eri, Eri feeling that Risa doesn't really love her and let me guess Sayu had feelings for Eri... :cry: Sad...but I love it  :heart:

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2008, 12:01:25 PM »
Damn, not the cheeriest story I've ever read but it's damn good. I really like the style you use to tell the story through the girls and I'll definitely make sure to keep an eye on your stuff in the future. :thumbsup

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2008, 07:50:35 PM »
yay i got hugged  :) anywho wow he first one i was like poor risa poor ai  :cry: now its poor eri  :cry: i can't wait for the next ones i wonder if its going to be from risa pov

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Zazen Boys - Kimochi