JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: High and Mighty Color - Amazing

Author Topic: strawb3rrykream's notebook (Aki Urara - updated 8/17)  (Read 143879 times)

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: strawb3rrykream's notebook
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2008, 01:18:21 AM »
Hello everyone! :) Thanks for all the comments!
@JFC, peti-chan and takagakifan - yeah, you kinda gotta feel sorry for all of them!
@JFC - you got me! I'm inspired! But you might have to wait a while......
@redux - thank you! Yeah, keep watching this thread!

If you all haven't noticed already, I like to write from everyone's POV so most of my stories will be that way. I just think it's only fair if you hear everyone's side of the story.  :D
And here's part 3!

Count on Me: Part 3/4

I didn’t expect this change of plans.

I just wanted to hang out with her again, honest. She was always with you. I barely saw her anymore. She was forever at your side. So when I found that bottle in Fujimoto-san’s dressing room, I got excited. Maybe this would help us loosen up and be besties again.

I led her there with a smile. I knew she’d be hesitant but I could convince a vegetarian to eat meat. I’m just that good. Her shocked face made me laugh and it was just too easy to pour some into her open mouth. She coughed but reached for the bottle again.

“HELP! HELP! THE DANGEROUS EARTH!!”, I screamed, running down the narrow hallway. “HELP! HELP! THE EARTH CRIES!!!”, she replied, coming after me. I know, it’s one of my songs and I shouldn’t make fun of it. But who are we trying to kid here? Tsunku must have been on something when he wrote it.

Anyway, back in her room, we sat on the couch, panting. I could see her body heaving next to me. Her lips were parted, those pink, adorable lips. I wanted to taste them but restrained myself. Until now. I attacked with my own, covering her mouth protectively. She stared at me, eyes wide as Yoshizawa-san’s when we performed Love Machine.

I expected her to push away and scold me.

But instead, I was pushed down and felt her sit on my stomach. I opened my eyes and grinned a bit at the body above me. Soon, we were making out intensely, as she ran her hands through my hair roughly, but not enough to make it hurt.

Then the door opened. The figure standing there was obviously you. I gasped and sat up, knocking her down into my lap. She turned and I could imagine what her face looked like. A mixture of shock and perhaps fear. She really loves you, you know. But she was always afraid you would go running back to your own beloved.

She immediately got up off me and ran after you, who had exited as she began to stand. I was left sitting there, ashamed. Who was I trying to reassure? Her, that I’ll be here or myself, that she still cares about me. The dull sensation of guilt rose in my gut.

I’m so sorry for this. It was entirely my fault and she is perfectly innocent. I started it. Please, forgive her and make up. She truly cares for you but has her own worries. I just want her to be happy. And you make her happy.

edit: I've added some photoshop pics. I know, I know, I'm not very good...... :P
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 03:56:44 AM by strawb3rrykream »

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2008, 01:57:51 AM »
 again poor sayu :cry: I have a feeling that this story will not have a happy ending.... though I cant wait till next chapter which should be from Risa's pov
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2008, 05:42:26 AM »
I knew she’d be hesitant but I could convince a vegetarian to eat meat. I’m just that good.
Absolutely LOVE that line! XD

Poor Sayu...she just was just missing her friend. :cry:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2008, 06:19:22 AM »
 :cry: i really hope its ends ok!
can't wait till the next chapter!

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2008, 09:08:34 AM »
Aww...this is so sad. Both Eri and Sayumi have extra reasons that make you feel sad for them, instead of angry.

I'm loving this little story and can't wait for Risa's POV

UPDATE!!!

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2008, 01:00:06 PM »
 :mon waterworks:

I can't wait for the last part! I really want this to have a happy ending... :pleeease:

And I think that those pictures really fit the story :bingo: They are kinda angsty  XD

Offline mae-chan

• NP Baracuda is so SEXAYE (:
  • ecchi
  • TakaGaki Forever
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2008, 02:54:17 PM »
Argh I can't wait to read the last part to this! It should be from Risa's POV, yes? :muffin:
Their relationships with each other are so complicated, its like a love rectangle or something.

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2008, 03:02:58 PM »
So I always forget to check this thread because I never know when you update
Just read all three and its sooo sad =[
(and I love sad stories...)
I really like how you write
Its very short and sweet, but still has an amazing amount of detail
I find it to be artistic =]

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2008, 07:54:59 PM »
i like your pics! they suit very well with the story!  :)

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2008, 05:15:08 AM »
awesome!..
 :cry:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2008, 06:28:39 AM »
Ok, I'm here! I hate to say it, but I don't think I have quite the ending you all are looking for..... :P
@heyyouhiya - If you show me how to update the title of the thread as I add stuff, I'll do it. I want to but I can't figure out how to do it....  :mon sweat:
@JFC - Yeah, I tried to encorporate a little Dark Sayu wit without making her seem like a bitch.

I'm glad some ppl like my pics. They're pretty simple but I tried to find some sad-looking ones....But H!P are usually smiling so it was a little hard!

Count on Me: Part 4/4

All I had hoped for was a nice, quiet evening at home with my girlfriend.

But instead, I got the reward of a broken heart.

I was sure she was still at work. She was very devoted. I wanted to surprise her and take her home for dinner and maybe more. So I snuck into the building and walked to her dressing room. I was gonna knock but I figured, what’s the difference? So I simply opened the door.

I saw my worst nightmare. My love, my angel…..sitting on the stomach of her best friend, kissing her hard. My jaw dropped and my heart died. The other saw me and sat up. Then she turned around. She looked at me with the most surprised face. I guess I ended up doing what I wanted after all. She started to get up and I left. I didn’t want to talk because I knew I’d end up saying things that I don’t mean.

She ran after me, shouting something about the weather. I ignored her fully and went outside. It was pouring. I picked up speed and soon I was running faster than ever. It helped to put the sharp pricks of pain in my chest at ease. At first, I was just running to get away. But soon, my feet carried me to the only place I could go.

I pounded my fist on the door, hoping she was awake. This time, I needed her more than ever. The door opened and she didn’t look surprised to see me. Allowing me to come in, she stood aside as I removed my shoes. My knees suddenly buckled and I fell onto the tile of the entryway. I reached my arms to her, feeling like a hurt child. She obliged and held me close, muffling my anguished cries.

We sat there forever. Rubbing my back, she whispered that I was safe here. Her voice calmed me and I gradually settled. I pulled away and told her with my eyes I needed to talk. We stood and headed to the bathroom to clean up.

A while later, I was ready. She looked at me gently, allowing me to speak when I felt up to it. So I told her. Every painful detail. Her expression changed from concerned to a masked rage. I could tell this is what she expected. She knew I could only become so raw from her wrongs.

Before I knew it, tears were overflowing onto my cheeks. My vision became blurry but I could still make out her face, kind to me but there was a hatred for someone else. She suddenly pulled me into her chest, holding me tight. She put her head on my shoulder, which became damp with her own tears.
“It hurts so bad”, I whispered, speaking of the rapid, blinding ache in the place of my heart. “I know”, she soothed as she brushed my hair from my face.

This was the worst feeling ever. I just felt like my world was gone. All except for her. I know I can rely on her to be there. She shares my joy when I am happy. Then there are times like these when she knows just how to make me feel better. The pain slowly eased. Barely but her touch made my heart become just a little less agonizing.

I could never tell her but, she is my true heart.

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2008, 06:46:29 AM »
yAY!  :muffin:

wat a wonderful story. :cry:

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2008, 06:55:31 AM »
Awesome ending =]

And how I changed the title is by just going to my first post and hitting the modify thing and just modifying the title xD I don't know if mind is the most effective way to go about it...but it works

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2008, 07:01:26 AM »
Well I'm glad its not as sad as I thought it would be... mainly because in the end it seemed like in the future there's a chance for AixRisa though the other POVs (eri's guilt and insecurities and sayu not want to lose her best friend) makes its makes it bittersweet.
Anywho the story was great I loved it.  I love your writing stlye, I think I've said this before, if not now you know, if i did already, well it never hurts too be complimented more than once.  Can't wait to see what's next keep up the good work :k-great:
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2008, 07:38:34 AM »
wow.....just wow! a great story!!!  :wub: i really loved it!! can't wait till you write another one!  :)

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2008, 07:58:39 AM »
Great story, great ending,  what else can I say? :bigdeal:

So, officially I'm a fan of yours and I can't wait for your next stories  XD

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2008, 01:58:04 PM »
Aww, great last chapter. But I have to say...I feel a bit mad at Risa. She has feelings for Ai as well, yet she was with Eri. Though I suppose if she doesn't know Ai's true feelings then why waste her time...It seemed like everyone else knew though.

Oh well...

I'm waiting patiently for your next story. Keep it up

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2008, 03:01:37 AM »
I'm happy to see that the ending was satisfactory! I thought it was a good way to just voice Gaki-san's feelings while leaving the rest to the imagination. Also happy to see that I have fans!  :D
@heyyouhiya - Ok, I'll start changing the title. Thanks!
@Lolli - I like to think that Risa just doesn't really notice. Like it's super obvious to everyone else but she just sees Ai as a friend. But inside, she wants more. But she's afraid of rejection so she kinda ignores it and tells herself it's wrong to like your friend that way. So in a way, she's blinding herself towards Ai's feelings. If you can understand what I'm trying to say, that's what I think.

New story!!! This one's not really sad. It's more......rough.  :lol: You'll get it when you read it. I have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote this though......  XD
I hope it's not too inappropriate.... 8)

The Fire in Your Eyes: Part 1/2

We’d been hanging out a lot lately, Ai-chan and I. I mean, we are friends after all. Not really close but we had something.

That night changed everything.

She came over at 9, right on time. We planned to watch a new movie I got. She had dance but I told her I’d wait.

But she was mad.

Like furious. I heard stories about Ai getting all bitchy since becoming leader but I never imagined this.

I opened my door and she kicked her shoes off violently. I was stunned. I was about to make a comment about her behavior when she walked up to me….and kissed me. Very well, by the way. I was even more stunned. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and massaged mine. As gently as it started, it became rather fierce. She shoved me against the wall. My shoulders hit the wall painfully. I was about to push her off when I felt her fingers tickle my waistline.

There was definitely something wrong here. Ai-chan was the pure one. The angel. She would never have sex, let alone with me of all people. I was worried. As an older woman, I wanted to stop her before she did something she’d regret. I’d have to ignore my own desires and do what’s best.

Yeah, I know. Who are you and what have you done with Miki-sama, right? But I was serious. As hot as Ai-chan is and as bad as I want her, I would only take her when she was sane. I’d never have to worry about it because she’d never do it.

Anyway, somehow we ended up on my bed. I was thinking of a way to get her off of me without hurting her. Meanwhile, Little Miss Angel was sitting on my hips. I looked into her eyes and what I saw frightened me. There was rage. Not a single sign of the girl I know. She looked like an animal, ready to feast. I suddenly felt really naked, even though I was fully clothed. She licked her lips and devoured me.

About 5 minutes later, I laid naked with Ai-chan over me. She was rubbing her body on mine roughly. Running her hands over every inch of me. Sometimes it felt good and sometimes it was painful. Her nails scraped over my back and I arched away. She used her other hand to shove me back onto the bed. I obeyed. She put her lips next to my ear and blew lightly. A shiver ran down my back. She nibbled my ear. I let out a moan and quickly clamped my lips shut. She whispered, “You are mine”. Her small hands seemed to cover my entire body all at once. She moved so fast that I felt it but it was gone, just like that.

I tried to speak up countless times. But each time I was punished with a shove or a slap. I couldn’t risk having any marks. I complied rather hesitantly. She was using me. For her own needs and selfish desires. As embarrassing, shocking and unbelievable as it was, I  was even more mystified at my feelings about it.

I was enjoying it.

The thought simply made me feel like a pervert who loved kinky stuff. I admit, I like it wild but I thought that was fairly normal. But this was a totally different experience. The feelings of pain and pleasure melted together so fluidly that it felt completely normal. Ai-chan would bite my skin or pinch my flesh and immediately suck all the pain away, leaving me with the simple feeling of her lips.

I don’t even know how much later is was that we both broke. First me, and then her. She shut down my nervous system. The last straw was a tender kiss on my sensitive ear. I felt a shiver and I was done for. She finished with her lips gripping my left shoulder. I was collapsed on the bed and she settled on my chest. Cautiously, I put my arms around her and held her.

When I awoke, she was gone. It was as if none of last night had ever happened. I became a bit scared that I had a weird dream about Ai-chan. I got up shakily and walked into the bathroom. I was still naked and covered in a film of sweat. I gave myself a once-over in the mirror. And I nearly overlooked the proof of last night.

Right on my left shoulder was a red mark. About the size of a 1 yen coin.

Despite the weird feelings, I smiled.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Count on Me: Part 4/4

I could never tell her but, she is my true heart.
:cry:

* JFC goes for Kleenex.

The Fire in Your Eyes: Part 1/2

HO..........LY

CRAP! :stunned:

Right on my left shoulder was a red mark. About the size of a 1 yen coin.
Shouldn't it be a 500 yen coin? ;D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
wow! ai-chan being aggressive? towards Miki!?!
i have to say.....holy  :cow:!!
im already a great fan of your stories, and this one is just wow!

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: High and Mighty Color - Amazing