JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Shuwa - Separate

Author Topic: Our Dance [One-shot] (GakiKame)  (Read 6108 times)

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
Our Dance [One-shot] (GakiKame)
« on: April 03, 2009, 12:56:38 AM »
I stifle a yawn as I walk into Risa’s apartment. We just got back from our first date. It was a simple date, a little shopping then a movie. Nothing special, but I got to cuddle up to her for an hour and a half. I always enjoy that. It was an action movie. Since she’s ‘Ms. Reaction Queen’. She would be screaming and hugging me for dear life until I can’t feel the blood in my arm any more, while watching a horror movie. We would be sure to get kicked out. So an action movie it was. I would like to keep the feeling in my arm might I add. I don’t mind her against me or me lying against her though. She’s so soft and comfortable to lie on. She smells really sweet too; like flowers and strawberries. I could fall asleep on her anytime. She’s just so warm and inviting. I hold back yet another yawn.

“You’re tired already?” she ask

She hangs up her coat and takes mine. She smiles at me and pets the top of my head.

“Mmhm.” I mumble

She walks pass me and out to the pane glass window door that leads to the rooftop. I rub my eyes from the sleep to try and wake up. It is kind of late and it’s been nothing, but work for the past few weeks. This is the first time getting a day off in three weeks. I watch Riisa step out into the cool night air and stand to the railing. I follow her. I’m not sure why. I just do. She’s like some sort of magnate to me. I can never stay away for too long. I loop my arm through hers when I get near. Then I lean my head on her shoulder. She sighs and puts her hand on mine. Our fingers automatically intertwine together. I look down below to the city. The streets are filled with busy cars, eager to get somewhere. They look like little ants rushing to hide and get to their anthill. I smile and giggle at the thought. Mini ant people are below our feet.

“What’s so funny?”

I face her and smile. “Nothing.”

She smiles too. “Did you have fun tonight?”

I nod and place my head back on her shoulder. I exhale and close my eyes.

“I wish we can do it again.” I lean into her further. “You’re so comfortable Gaki-san. I could fall sleep like this.” I whisper, feeling myself fall into dreamland. She strokes my head a few times and I enjoy her soft touch.

“I love you Kame.” She speaks faintly, just before I doze off

I open my eyes and look back into her eyes, both in joy and shock. I notice her eyes have this different shine behind them. They’re dark and luring.

Almost…seductive.

She brushes her thumb over the back of my hand. Why does she look so different? I’ve never seen this look on her.

“I love you too Gaki-san, you know that.”

She stares at me intensely. It makes me uncomfortable for just a second. Then she leans forward and kisses me. I’m not worried anymore. The feeling of her full lips pressed against mine startles me. We’ve done quick kisses before like little pecks on the cheek and casually the lips too, but never this. This kiss is longer and it’s different. This is my first real kiss and I’m too frozen with shock to respond. My lips are sealed tight against hers. It’s all over in a blink of an eye and Risa steps back. I look at her speechless. My mouth slightly opens and I gulp. My skin feels hot and my body is heavy and shaky. She has the same look in her eyes, only darker. I don’t know what to say. My brain is screaming inside and I want to say something or dance around with joy, but I’ve lost all my motor skills. I’m blown away. Come on brain think! My first kiss on the rooftop and under the stars. What can be more romantic than that? I feel myself grin from ear to ear. I won’t have a kiss like this with anyone else, but Risa. This is our special kiss. I’ll remember it forever.

“I um…another kiss?” I sputter

My mind can’t think of anything else, but that. Risa laughs and obeys. I’m ready for this kiss. I’m no longer in shock. I feel myself kiss back the second I feel her lips touch my own. It’s slow at first, almost timid, but as I calm down. I become more confident and bolder. I open my mouth, letting Risa’s tongue enter. The feeling of her tongue in my mouth, seeking out mine is a new sensation. It isn’t strange just…different and I like it. I quickly adjust and send my tongue back into her mouth. She’s a little surprise at the move. She becomes more dominant into our kiss. It turns into a kiss for control in a matter of seconds. Neither of us wants to give in. It ends, however, when the need for air is too strong. I stand there out of breath. My legs feel weak. I can barely stand. She shifts, turning away from the railing and I turn to face her properly. Risa’s small hand cups my face, gently. I grab her wrist and bring her hand to my mouth. I place a delicate kiss on her wrist. She inhales sharply, watching my every move. I release her hand and she puts it on my waist to bring me closer. She kisses my neck and I breathe out quickly. I tie my arms around her neck to hold me up. This feeling inside of me, at the pit of my belly is too much. I can’t seem to function. Her other hand goes on my hips then slides up my body, slowly. She kisses the front of my neck then nips on my earlobe. I moan and lean into her. Her traveling hand cups my breast and I cry out. She turns her head and I can feel her hot breath on the left side of my cheek, teasing me from the part I want to kiss the most. I move so that our lips graze and I kiss her again, passionately when I’m close to her lips. I moan loudly into her mouth as she fondles my breast. The kiss ends abruptly and I’m left breathless. I lean in slightly to touch her lips again, hungry for more, but she backs away each time I try to kiss her. I frown. She grins and nuzzles my neck, briefly. She looks back at me. She has this look like something’s on her mind. I’m curious to what she has to say. Is something wrong?

“You mean the world to me Eri. I don’t ever want to lose you.”

And I’m not frustrated anymore from the lack of kisses. I’m in complete aw. I feel myself melt at her sweet words. She means it. I can tell. She speaks the truth with such sincerity. I’m in a daze. My mouth curves upward into a smile. I hold her hand. She knows I love her too and I would do anything for her. She can tell all this with just one gesture. Our touch alone can say so many words. We understand each other without the need for words. Our bond and love for each other is strong. It’s true. It can never be broken. She holds out her other hand.

“Dance with me?”

“There’s no music.”

“We’ll make up our own.”

I put my hand in hers and she sets us up into a dancing position. I look into her eyes as she starts us off. I let her take lead since I really don’t know what I’m doing. She seems to know what to do just fine though. I trust her. That’s one of the things I like about her. That she’s dependable and always looks out for me. She moves us around and I try my best to follow. It’s a slow and steady pace. I can keep up. A dance under the stars.
This night keeps getting better and more romantic. Her eyes sparkle and she can’t contain her bright smile on her face. I know I can’t. We’re in our own world- our own place where nothing else exists or matters, but our love and each other. She’s all I ever want. All I’ll ever need. She’s my prince in shinning armor. And I wouldn’t have her any other way.

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
Re: Our Dance [One-shot] (GakiKame)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 01:30:42 AM »
OMG
So cute yet sexy? :wub: :wub:
Aww, one of my favourite lines?
“I um…another kiss?” I sputter
The others are:
“Dance with me?”

“There’s no music.”

“We’ll make up our own.”

:wub:
*Bows down*
We needed more GakiKame around here... :inlove:

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 01:35:46 AM »
Terribly cute~ :wub: Gaki-san's being as princely as ever, too. :twothumbs

...Kinda stinks that I was hoping to do a fic like this too. xD I need to start working faster.

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 01:57:37 AM »
*Melts* I'm such a sucker for these...such a romantic piece. Thanks for sharing this, writerjunkie! :heart:

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 01:59:30 AM »
Some top-knotch characterizations here. I really like the innocent Kame and awesome take charge Risa. GakiKame dynamics are so different that Takagaki because with the latter, Ai usually overwhelms Risa into being the passive one (at least that's the way it seems to be written these days) whereas with Kame, Risa has on more even footing and as with this story, even taking charge a lot of the times. Yay for Gaki-san!

I loved that all Eri could do was ask for another kiss. It was cute and seemed so right. Of course the only thing on her mind after the kiss is to get another one (greedy thing!). :lol: Of course, once Kame's over her shock she gives as good as she gets with Risa. Good to honest love. Thanks for the fluff! It started my day happy. :wub:

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 02:40:40 AM »
GakiKame saigo! :farofflook: :farofflook: :farofflook:

fluff...fluffy....tonde! :on gay: :on gay: :on gay:

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 02:45:44 AM »
aw thanks everyone. I'm glad you like this one-shot. :D Even though I had to do a last minute change to almost the whole thing. If you like this then you'll all like this chapter story I'm planning that's going to be GakiKame centered. It's still in pre-planning process, but hopefully I can get something from it on both of them. I've also made another GakiKame one-shot, but it's not done yet. I'll see what happens. I have a lot of fics to show that have many pairings for everyone. =)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 04:05:28 AM »
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...CHOU Lo-man-CHI-KKU!
:wriggly:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 04:26:12 AM »
Good job as usual writerjunkie! :D

So romantic... :wub: :wub:

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2009, 07:29:43 AM »
 :ptam-shy: so cute~

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2009, 08:55:45 AM »
 :wub: wow! that-that was beautiful ^^ and just  :heart: im just in awe at ur writing!!

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2009, 03:00:49 PM »
Aww, one of my favourite lines?

“Dance with me?”

“There’s no music.”

“We’ll make up our own.”

:wub:
*Bows down*
We needed more GakiKame around here... :inlove:

Quoted for truth :P

OMG KK, we have the exact same taste in lines. I adore that portion too!
I've already said how much I like this fic. And thank you once again for writing this for me Junkie. I'll always remember this *hugs* :oops:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2009, 01:56:34 AM »
So romantic~ *swoons* I can't help but imagine Prince Gaki leading them as they waltz on the balcony under the stars. :inlove:

Offline .Mikoto

• ReinAi *-*
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2009, 02:54:35 AM »
I melt   :heart:
Too romantic!
I was just "awww" the whole fic! great One-shot love Gakikame x3

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2009, 03:52:55 AM »
hehe not a problem lil_hamz :D *hugs* I'm just glad you enjoyed it. I wonder what my next one-shot will be! lol

Offline Mai17

• Bello! Legs FTW !!
  • ecchi
  • Maimi ~
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2010, 12:36:42 AM »

GakiKame  :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Offline SteelReality

• My mind tells me to give up; my heart won't let me
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2010, 12:10:16 AM »
I swear I acted like an insane child hugging the computer when I opened this page to this story again (I've read it before... yet that I was before I got an account here I believe...). I quote my best friend who was sitting beside me in the library: "I don't know you... I don't know you insane person... I don't know this person!!!!!!"

We need more GakiKame. It is a NEED!!!!! *High off coffee... or maybe just high off GakiKame*

Love your story. LUUUURVE. :wub: :inlove: :D :P

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2010, 03:53:20 AM »
 All I can do is :wriggly: and :shy2: at this!!  :inlove:

DO WANT MOOORRREEE!!!!  :panic:

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03