JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Brilliant Green - Forever to Me ~Owarinaki Kanashimi~

Author Topic: Len's Notebook (Friends 01/10 -TakaGaki/Eri-)  (Read 10424 times)

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
Re: Len's Notebook (Insomnia 04/09 -TakaGaki-)
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2009, 05:09:51 AM »
Aww, poor Kame. I had a feeling that you felt that way to Gaki. Like she said, don't screw it up Ai.

Risa moves and I think for a moment that she's going to wake, but she just rolls over her side of the bed and ends with her back towards me, the thin cotton of the sheets suddenly sliding dangerously down and revealing soft curves of bare skin.
:hip drool2:

That moment I died and happily went to heaven.
Yeah....you're not the only one, Ai-chan :mon angel:

she begins to make circles with her fingertip around my tummy and I feel a rush of warm some place lower
:lol:

Um...I would've added more, but somebody beat me to it.

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2009, 07:13:50 AM »
I know I write AiLin....but I still love me some Takagaki - sweet scene in bed.  :thumbsup

You heard Eri Ai-chan! Don't mess it up!

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2009, 04:18:53 PM »
Insomnia

:wub:

@kRisZ; someone encouraged you to read my fics? Now I'm curious, have you read anything else?

Yes. And yes, Traveler - from your blog  :)

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2009, 06:29:45 PM »
TakaGaki KAWAII~~~ :wub: I find it irresistably adorable that both of them are still a little scared that it won't work out. :nervous I do feel bad for Eri though, the poor girl just wants Gaki to be happy. And she is, so Thank You, Eri-chan~ :lol:

Offline gab98

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love my Takitto XD!
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2009, 08:10:53 PM »
genial len.chan!! no habia visto que habias escrito una continuacion soy feliz XDDD ,

I didn't do it for you, Ai-chan. It was for her...” she stared a moment at Risa and then back at me “It's always been for her. Because I wanted her to be happy, because I needed to see her smile again... that's why, not because I wanted her to be with you”

wowww Eri seria eso es algo que no se ve a menudo XD pero pobre hacer eso duele bastante, tener que sacrificar tu amor por la felicidad de esa persona que tanto quieres  : :on speedy:

Risa's eyes are now wide-open, understanding what I've meant, and smacks my belly playfully, something that doesn't exactly help to the situation.

“You're such a perv, Takahashi”

jaja  :mon crazyinlove:

A big smile, an unexpected fiery kiss and she wins. Now I'd do anything she wanted.

“Now sleep, we have work tomorrow morning” she rest her head on my chest again and puts an arm around my waist.
“I hate you”
“Mmhuh...” she purrs and I sigh. Why does she have to be always so rational and level-headed?

Well, I guess I can take my revenge on her tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, or next week.., there's no need to rush. After all, we've got all the time in the world.   

Kawaii !! :mon lovelaff:

Takitty Blog: http://takkity.blogspot.com/
Blog de fan fics en español http://gab98fanfics.blogspot.com/

follow me @Lovely_Takitty :)

Offline Shiru

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2009, 12:19:07 AM »
Where is the "to be continue"?? ne??

Awww what a kawaii oneshot ^^ I feel sad for Eri but.....TakaGaki always win! foreverrrr!! xD You should write more, seriously. Como en IKEA,vuelve la inspiración xDD

:D

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2009, 05:09:05 AM »
Yay~~ More to read~! :lol:

Now I want to read the revenge part! :P

But very nice. We get to see Ai's perspective in all of this and poor Kame. She gave up a lot to see Risa happy. :(

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2009, 08:57:00 AM »
Fluffy TakaGaki is almost as good as angsty them. I kid, I kid, fluff has to be better. Right? :P
I've thoroughly enjoyed both of your fics so far. I hope to be able to read more soon :)

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
Re: Len's Notebook (She loves her 01/10 -TakaGaki-)
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2009, 12:18:43 AM »
well, I know I should probably reply all the comments for the previous chaper, but it's late and I'm tired right now. Instead of that I'll give you all a bear hug and thank you for keep reading. Love you  :heart:
Seeing that everyone was feeling bad about Eri's situation I decided to give her some love too and finish this 'oneshot' once and for all  :P
Enjoy!

Friends

From a distance, that's how I'll love you.

It was my decision, the right thing to do, but that doesn't make me fell better at all. I guess it's my fault for being so naïve, for believe, although it was just for a moment, that you could forget her in my arms. What a silly girl. You've always loved her and always will.

At least, now you're smiling again and laughing and... to-touching-her-ass-in-front-of-everyone?

Ok, enough.

“Still, tiger”  I turn and see Reina by my side, one hand on my shoulder keeping me from doing something stupid “You scared Ai-chan enough for the rest of her life last week, we don't want to see psycho Eri again”
“But... she just...”
“Everybody saw it, Eri, but you can't go and yell at Gaki-san for touching her girlfriend's butt if she wants to. Damn, even I would do it if Ai-chan was my...”
“You're not helping, Tanaka” I glare at her.
“Ok, sorry, that was inappropriate. The thing is, you wanted this, you knew what would happen if they ever became a couple... and you still helped them. You haven't got any right to be jealous now”
“But.., they're doing it in front of other people... what would happen if...” I complain. Reina have to see my point, it's not just me being jealous.
“There's not other people, just the group, and you should be thankful to Leader for stopping Gaki-san's advances when you're around, that girl seems incapable of keeping her hands to herself”

I sigh and stare at the happy couple again. They seem to be discussing something about the new song we're rehearsing and I can see Risa struggling with some of the movements, close to breaking point. Just the touch of Ai-chan's hand in her waist is enough to calm her down. I read something like 'it's ok' in her lips, just for Gaki-san to hear, because words spoken so softly can be just for the one you love. I can't hate Ai if she loves her so much...

“Earth calling mothership, can you hear me?”
“Eh?” now's Reina who's glaring at me, arms crossed and obviously pissed because I was ignoring her.
“I was saying if you could tell your fellow eriens to please return our silly turtle back, we miss her”
“Yeah, we miss you Eririn”

Wait, when has Sayu joined the conversation?

“You know? If what you need is Gaki-san to be yourself again we can, well, make it happen” the bunny is dangerously clinging onto me and I don't like that look in her eyes, I don't like it at all “We'll take care of Ai-chan for you” And the scariest thing is that I know that she's not joking.
“Sayu!”
“What?” she looks at Reina with her best angelical face.
“Don't give me that look. Eri doesn't need anyone taking care of anything, and stop acting all gangsta here, that's my role!”
“Really, then why aren't you doing anything?!”
“Sayu, please...” I try to stop them. The argument is getting hotter and the others are starting to notice.
“I did it!” Reina answered, ignoring me “I told her about Ai-chan's feelings and Eri decided what to do. It's not my fault!”
“Maybe if you had told her everything she wouldn't be so head over heels for someone who doesn't love her!
“Shut up!”
“No, you shut up!”

She seems ready to jump on Reina and punch her. Oh my God, I have to stop them or this is going to end badly. I'm going to step between them and say something when I hear Sayumi sighing deeply. What now?

“You know what?” she says to Reina “You're right, I'm taking your role over and I'm going to do something that you should have done years ago”

Sayu turns to face me. Suddenly she's too close. I have a bad feeling.

++++

“K...ei...an! ...mei-san!”

What happened? I see JunJun by my side and LinLin making sings in front of me with a worried expression on her face. Did I collapse? I don't think so... I'm still at the studio and everyone is still around. Maybe I've just spaced out for a minute. The last thing I remember is Sayu's face inches away and Reina's eyes widening with fury... Oh my God.

There's a flash in front of me, that must be Aika's camera.

“Oh my God!” I repeat, this time bringing a hand to my lips.
“Kamei-san? I hear JunJun again, this time clearer “Are you alright?”
“Sayu..., she...”
“Yeah, we saw it” this time is LinLin who's patting my shoulder trying to show some support. “Michishige-san is lucky that Koharu's been fast enough to hold back Tanaka-san. She was going straight to the face”

That's right! Before... what happened, Sayu and Reina were arguing with each other, although I'm still not sure about what. I look past LinLin and I see them still face to face, with the difference that now they're being held by Koharu and Ai-chan and Reina is wearing a very much scary expression on her face. Despite her looks, it's rare to see her angry but now.., I don't remember her being so furious before in all the years that we've know each other. Was it because of what Sayu said or... did? Was it a-about the k-ki-kiss? Oh...my...

“Quick, Jun, hold her! She's going to faint!”
“Got her!”

I feel JunJun arms around my body, avoiding me from falling. I'm not fainting, though, I've just lost all the strength in my legs due to the shock. Reina? Seriously? With me? This situation is bordering the absurd. That would make four of us,  five if we count Sayu in, but I'm still not sure about it. Is the whole group like that or what?

“Are you gay too?” I ask suddenly to the pandas, eyes focused again. Linlin looks at me as if she's just seen my mothership and Jun, well, she seems to be struggling with her answer. Oh God... Six and counting.
“Oook...” says Ai-chan finally taking part “Why don't we take Sayumi and Reina to get some fresh air. Let's call it a day, ne?”

I'm perfectly fine with that. I should probably take the opportunity to run into the first closet I'll find and forget that the last half hour ever happened.

“Risa” Leader speaks again before reaching the door “Could you stay with Eri here for a while and make sure that she's ok before going home?”
“No problem”

Eh?... Eeehh??!! No way! No, no, no, no! I can't be alone with Gaki-san right now!

“Why didn't you tell me?” Is the first thing that she says after everyone has left.

With the whole thing between Reina and Sayu I'd forgotten completely that Gaki-san was here too and, obviously, has seen and heard everything. You don't need to be too smart to fit all the pieces together after that. I want to run. I rather hide inside the darkest hole in the world for the rest of my life than face her with the truth.

“Eri” she insists “Why?”
“It'd had changed anything if I told you?”

I say, finally. Then I realize that, yes, maybe things would have been different . Maybe, if I'd have told her when all this started, I'd have had and opportunity. Now I'll never know.

She stares at her feet for a moment, meditating her answer.

“Probably not” Risa's voice is firm and doesn't hesitate before raising her eyes and meet mine “But it would have been nice to know”
“Then you'd never have come to me when you didn't know what to do with Ai-chan, because you'd have been afraid of hurting me. I couldn't let you all alone”
“And you've been the one alone, instead?”
“I wasn't completely alone. I had Sayu and...”

Reina... She's been feeling the same way all this time, right?

I hear a giggle and I see Gaki-san smiling. Am I making some weird faces or something? Instead of being angry, or sad, or whatever this situation requires, she's laughing at me?

“This is so weird” she says still trying to contain the giggle “Now we just need Koharu to fall for Sayu and Aika for her and the circle will be complete”
“You're forgetting the pandas” I laugh along.
“They're weird enough on their own”

Our laughs seem to loosen the air and clean away the pain a little. I begin to feel better. This is one of the things why I fell for her, Gaki-san's ability to cheer everyone around, the way she speaks always the truth, not being capable of hypocrisy... She's frank and honest, and that's why she's not apologizing for not returning my feelings or feeling pity and telling me sweet lies...

“Don't ever change, Risa” I tell her when we finally stop laughing. She understands what I mean and nods.
“And you be sure to keep that silly smile of yours or I'll get mad, deal?”
“Deal”

I nod in agreement, but then I remember something else.

“Ne, Gaki-san, now that we're ok and it's all clear between us... can I ask you something?”
“Anything you want”

I breath deeply. I hope she understands.

“Could you..., could you stop groping Ai-chan in front of me? It really bothers me”

Her mouth turns into a small 'o' and a slight shade of pink appears on her face. Wasn't she aware that she was doing it in front of us? But her shyness seems to last just a second 'cause she's now smirking.

“Well, why don't you ask Reina to distract you instead of watching what I'm doing with my girlfriend? I'm sure she'll be glad to help”

She can't be meaning what I think that she's meaning...

“Or Sayu, she seems to enjoy your company too”
“Gaki-san!”

My face is completely red and suddenly is too hot inside this room.

Well, I don't care (too much) that she's laughing at me like that. It means that we are fine, that we're still GakiKame, that we can still be friends and share our laughs, our crying, our life...

And that, it's what matters the most.

FIN (and this is the real one, I swear!)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Len's Notebook (Friends 01/10 -TakaGaki/Eri-)
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2009, 02:00:08 AM »
Good closure! I like the whole 'Circle of Love' part. :lol:

Offline gab98

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love my Takitto XD!
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2009, 03:40:01 AM »
genial!!! que bueno que las cosas entre Eri y Gaki se arreglaron :mon trudge:

:bingo: aunque me quede con ganas de saber que sucedio entre Sayu-Eri-Reina XD

Muy bueno como siempre Len.chan :tama-laff:

salu2!

Takitty Blog: http://takkity.blogspot.com/
Blog de fan fics en español http://gab98fanfics.blogspot.com/

follow me @Lovely_Takitty :)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2009, 11:41:16 AM »
well that was intriguing the "stop touching her in front of me" convo went well

well keep up the work and rock on
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2009, 05:47:02 PM »
“Still, tiger”

Why do I find that cute and funny  XD

Damn, even I would do it if Ai-chan was my...”

Can I say me too?  :grin:

“We'll take care of Ai-chan for you”

Sounds so evil  XD

“You know what?” she says to Reina “You're right, I'm taking your role over and I'm going to do something that you should have done years ago”

Oh

The last thing I remember is Sayu's face inches away and Reina's eyes widening with fury... Oh my God.

Sayu's kissing Kamei for Reina  :lol:  that was brilliant  XD

Well, I don't care (too much) that she's laughing at me like that. It means that we are fine, that we're still GakiKame, that we can still be friends and share our laughs, our crying, our life...

And that, it's what matters the most.

GakiKame's strong friendship bond  :luvluv2:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2009, 07:29:17 AM »
Well I'll be. ROKKIES RABURABU! :w00t: :cow: :w00t:

“Are you gay too?” I ask suddenly to the pandas, eyes focused again. Linlin looks at me as if she's just seen my mothership and Jun, well, she seems to be struggling with her answer. Oh God... Six and counting.
:wahaha:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2009, 02:36:47 PM »
Oh I see references to Aibutt! :heart: I would do the same if I have a gf like Ai XD

Just the touch of Ai-chan's hand in her waist is enough to calm her down. I read something like 'it's ok' in her lips, just for Gaki-san to hear, because words spoken so softly can be just for the one you love
Sweet Takagaki moments

If what you need is Gaki-san to be yourself again we can, well, make it happen”
Devilish Sayu. Just the type of girl I like :twisted:

For me, Sayu totally steals the show here. She deserves the award for "Best Supporting Actress" :lol:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2009, 08:36:49 PM »
AW~! X3 i loved them all X3 TAKAGAKI FOR THE WIN~ XD

and the love circle would've been epic XDD

i cant wait for ur ext onesze~ XD
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2009, 07:18:43 AM »
“Are you gay too?”
Ahahaha... no need to answer... Just look at their actions... :glasses:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2009, 09:49:05 AM »
Can this don't be the final? I wanna read more *makes puppy eyes* XD
Sayu was funny here. And I found Reina sweet :D
KameMame forever :wub:

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Brilliant Green - Forever to Me ~Owarinaki Kanashimi~