JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Harenchi Punch - Girl`s Navigation

Author Topic: Living in Emergency (LiER) ~Dec 24~  (Read 37823 times)

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: Living in Emergency (LiER) ~Dec 11~
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2011, 04:15:46 PM »
Hey Buddy!!!
What's up! Having a stressful day that you finally update this fic :P

I wasn't expecting for Yuko to be that old lady's grandaughter. Poor Yuko!
Don't worry soon you'll find NyanNyan :D
and Lol at Mariko-sama and Sayaka's antics XD XD XD
I wish miichan is there to troll on her :P

Update whenever you feeling emo or stress :P

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2011, 11:31:37 PM »
lol this reminds me of something.... but its good to see your back again Kira~!

I like it 8D medical girls... yummy ;D

please continue

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2011, 07:41:14 PM »
Oh AKB anatomy sounds great ^^
Lol doctor gorilla and doctor sado xD

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ShawAkarin wa saikou! MariHaru mo!
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2011, 06:43:44 PM »
caghaunt: Yes, Team Medical Dragon, Godhand Teru, Code Blue etc are my fav medical drama's, funny how even though I can see mistakes and errors in the med drama's it doesn't really bother me too much  :twothumbs

Hmm... It's easy. Because we simply like it and feels lazy to complaining about every single little mistakes there and there.
Dr. Shinoda and Dr. Akimoto. I can imagining them in doctoral outfit right now.
Shinoda, troll and sadist as ever. But also have a good responsibility towards the patients. Dr. Akimoto's too.
Mocchi, Sasshi, and Haruna. Hope Haruna didn't spaced out so much. It would make patients in danger.

“They aren’t crazy they are just the best of the best.” defended Jessica.

The one who saying it was Mariko, right?

“You are only saying that because Haruna is a part of the ICU staff.” Sayaka got up and headed out of the cafeteria, throwing away her empty coffee cup on the way out. Mariko just sat there starring out the window watching the rain pour out of the sky.

I smell some hints here... :grin:

Waiting for the next update!
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2011, 01:36:43 AM »

“They aren’t crazy they are just the best of the best.” defended Jessica.

The one who saying it was Mariko, right?

O.o oops, I wonder how I missed that and no one told me about LOL. Thanks Caghaunt, yes it's Mariko saying that LOL.
This medical fic idea started out as an snsd fic I wrote a while ago but it didn't work out, wasn't able to control the hospital with
just the 9 of them so the story died off pretty soon, but the idea were still floating around so I took that apart, changed the whole
storyline and gave the story to AKB keke. I borrowed a couple lines from my old stuff so I guess I was too tired and missed the
mistake keke.  :twothumbs

Also you will have to figure out if the hints mean anything or not =P

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2011, 02:01:07 AM »
Ah.. so that's what really happened.
Some old stuffs included in a new stuff sometimes can make us forget and thinks it wasn't a mistake.
I'm not hoping for any romantical things, though.
I'm just pointing out at something that caught my interest.
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2011, 03:21:12 AM »
Who knows maybe I'll keep it all interesting by playing with everyone bwahahaha
I still haven't decided if there will be pairings or not. Or who I'm pairing together.

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2011, 09:09:29 AM »
Hey, I like that idea!
Playing with every characters...
Giving hints there and there. Even the rare/crack ones..
But not make all those hints any further!
I like that idea!
It would add some spices into the story, but keep the whole medical things undisturbed! 8D
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2012, 02:54:53 PM »
it's been a while.... another one that I had to go searching for somewhere close to the bottom of the 2nd page   :P
Looking at the date it's been also a more then a month since I last updated this fic.... as mentioned in Impulse I'm sorry I got a little occupied with life.

Originally I planned to update this maybe a few days later but as per request from Haru I will update this today as well. I just can't get myself to refuse, not that  :twisted: This is another one of those longer updates just to make up for the lack of update in the month  :lol:

SPECIAL THANKS TO BETA: Pommie! (HashirePomeranian) for sacrificing many brain cells for making my bad writing presentable  :twothumbs  :bow:

Now on with life...

Living in Emergency: PAGE 3

~Life is precious but not fragile, one can only learn from experiences~

“So tired.” Sashihara complained as she plopped down beside Miichan. She splayed back on the couch before turning to face her buddy. When she got no acknowledgement, she switched her focus to the TV in front of them.

“You know, with the amount you eat I’m surprised you don’t end up like one of those obese patients we have in ICU.”

“I can’t help it that I’m hungry, I’ve been running around the hospital all morning dealing with calls from almost every ward. Some patients are really needy, having me sucking globs out of their lungs.” Miichan said while taking another bite out of the sandwich in her hands.

“You can talk about this stuff while eating?” Sashihara questioned.

“You can’t?” Miichan looked up faking a shocked expression, before she resumed her attack on the sandwich.

“I admit after working here, I could care less.” Sashihara replied while trying to reach for some cookies in front of Miichan, only to have her hand swatted away.

“Go get your own, these are mine! I got them from the nice nurses on the wards.”

“Probably annoyed them until they gave in just to get rid of you….” Sasshi whispered to herself.

“What did you say?!”

“Nothing, nothing… I transferred the lady from emergency to ICU already. Mariko-sama wanted to start the cooling procedures as early as possible.”

“I hope everything will be okay, I heard the granddaughter is having trouble adjusting to the fact,” a voice spoke up from behind the two resting RT’s.

“Ahh! Don’t scare us, Miyazaki!” The two on the couch shouted together.

“I told you to call me Myao or Miho! Plus it’s not my fault you didn’t hear the door open,” Myao made a face at her senior colleagues before dropping herself beside them on the couch. “So tired.”

“This hetare said the exact same words just a little while ago,”

“HEY!” Sasshi shouted but was unable to think of anything to defend herself.

“Is everything settled in ICU?” Miichan asked while she moved to clean her dirty dishes.

“We already have the cooling blankets running, the sedation is in, and ventilation has already been adjusted. Dr. Shinoda made sure to have everything ready so the transition would be quick,” Myao explained.

“I bet everyone was just afraid that if they don’t have everything ready they will be her trolling target for the next little while,” Miichan said with a chuckle.

“I don't think everyone’s like you, having a death wish to argue with the doctor,”

“Come on, break is over Gachapin, we still have lots of work to do,” Sasshi said as she dragged the other girl out of the break room.

"SASSHI! I still have dessert waiting for me!"

~~~~~

*Atsuko’s POV*

“Dr. Maeda, Please come to the trauma bay.” An announcement came overhead in the ER of Akibahara Hospital.

I quickly made my way across the unit to the trauma bay after excusing myself from another patient. Upon arrival, the curtains have already been pulled together, I brushed them aside to let myself in before closing it in one swift motion.

“What’s the story?” I asked one of the paramedics that brought the patient in. While watching the nursing staff in ER start hooking the patient up to the monitor and checking her vital signs, for heart rate (HR), blood pressure (BP), and temperature (Temp).

“Shoulder dislocation. 14 year old kid plays center forward on her soccer team, she was trying to get through the defense when she got body checked by some of the older girls on the opposing team. They fell on top of her in a pile, she’s suffering from a dislocated shoulder with noticeable imbalance but it doesn’t seem like she broke anything. There are a couple scratches and cuts on her arm and leg but those are minor from the fall.” I listen to one of the paramedics report the situation before moving closer to get a better look.

“How old did you say she is?” I asked after getting a good look at the girl’s face, she didn’t look one bit like a 14 year old but she give off a familiar feel.

“Sawako can you page the RT, tell them conscious sedation in 10min.” I shout through the curtains to where the ER unit clerk is sitting.

“Draw up some Lidocaine for the pain, I want some Propofol and Morphine ready for a conscious sedation, I am going to put the shoulder back in place.” I gave my orders to Yui before picking up the patient’s chart to see if there is any other history on the patient that I should know about.

"Matsui Jurina?" I asked.

"Hai!" the girl replied with a smile, her whole body beaming with energy.

"I am Dr. Maeda, your shoulder is dislocated from your fall earlier so I will have to put it back in place. I will give you some medication to make you sleepy for the procedure. You won't remember any of this. Do you understand?" I gave a quick explanation of what I have in planned.

"Yes, Rena tells me about these procedures often. She often talks about what she learns working with you and a Taka-midget in emergency. You sound like good doctors." Jurina spoke.

"You know Rena? Dr. Matsui Rena?"

"She is my sister," Jurina said, sticking her tongue out from behind that painfully happy smile.

"KAWAII!" Amina squealed as she paused from connecting Jurina to the monitors at bedside, tempting to walk over and run her hands over that perfect face.

“Amina, are the monitors connected yet? I want some vital signs." I quickly interrupted her before she scars Rena's sister with her harassments, "Is the RT here yet?” I asked no one in particular.

“Right behind you, wifey, been here for a while. You were too absorbed with your patient and nurse to notice.” I turned around and saw Miichan, one of the RT’s in the hospital, standing there in the corner, chewing on a granola bar. From where I am I can see a couple more sticking out of her scrub pockets.

“Why is it always you when I need an RT, all you do is stand there, eat and talk back.” I joked. Before signaling Yui for the sedation I need for the procedure, I started administering the Propofol after a little bit of Lidocaine through the IV line.

“Not my fault you work when I am scheduled to work, Dr. Maeda." she replied as she chewed, "Plus we are short on staff, so until the new hire starts, you’ll be seeing more of me."

"Jurina, you will feel a slight sting from the medication then start to feel sleepy okay." I told the girl, waiting for her to confirm with a nod before proceeding to give her a little bit of Morphine to dim the pain from the procedure.

"You always surprise me how you can talk and eat without choking." I said to Miichan, in reply to her astounding skills.

“How are you feeling?” I asked while shaking Jurina lightly, she just responded with a moan and a bit of twitching due to the pain. I pushed in a bit more morphine then moved to grab a hold of her arm and pulled it back in position. With 1 swift motion I heard a distincted popping sound indicating the shoulder has been settled back into its rightful place. I placed my hands around the shoulder joint, making sure it’s in properly and balanced before placing her arm on her stomach. Amina moved to place the arm in a sling while I went to wash my hands at the sink.

“She can go when she wakes up.” I said.

“That went smoothly. Not bad, Dr. Maeda.” Miichan spoke up from the exact same spot I saw her in before I started the procedure, chewing on what I believe is her 3rd granola bar.

“Thanks for your help RT.” I stated the obvious fact, with arms crossed not impressed.

“Well her oxygen is still 99%, she is still breathing, I’m just here in case she stops breathing or goes into a respiratory arrest. But she’s fine, so there isn't anything I can do for you. I’ll just stick around until she wakes up.” Miichan said while opening her 4th granola bar.

“How many of those do you have anyways?” I asked, kind of curious how many she brings around with her.

“A few, you want one?” she asked, taking another one out from her pocket.

“No thanks, I’m good.” I told her even though I kind of did, fighting the temptation. Last time I took the offer, Takamina made fun of me all shift.

“I know, that's why I offered.” She said without looking back.

“Hmmm, how about you come with me. We can grab a bite together, my place is pretty close from here hmmm~” The words came out as a mumble at first but were clear enough for all the present staff to hear. We all looked at Jurina, who continued to speak out loud.

“Those short skirts bring out your beautiful legs, mind if I touch them? *moans*” I look to Miichan with raised eyebrows, only to see her with her hands covering her mouth coughing as she almost choked on her granola bar from laughing. I pan the room to see the rest of the staff in similar states, trying to hold in their amused looks and laughter. I saw Akicha walk over to the bedside, trying to wake the poor girl before she lets everyone know what she’s dreaming about.

"Jurina, Jurina, wake up the procedure is over... Juri..." As Aki tried to shake the girl awake, somehow with her one good hand Jurina got a hold of Aki's scrubs and was able to pull her closer.

"Chu~kekeke" Jurina started giggling after catching the poor nurse by surprise. Bringing the rest of the emergency staff that caught the incidence in a new round of laughing fits.

“Seems like the Propofol is giving her a pretty good dream at the moment, I’ve gotta tell Rena about this when I see her.” I laughed before leaving the area.

Once I emerged from behind the curtains, I heard Sawako’s voice. “Dr. Maeda, I want to remind you that you will have a doctor trainee (Resident) following you starting your next set of shifts.”

“Thanks.” I waved back at her before leaving ER to grab a coffee from the cafeteria. And maybe some proper food too. Watching Miichan eat always make me hungry too.

~~~~~

In ICU

"My name is Kojima Haruna, I am the nurse taking care of your grandma for today." Haruna introduced herself as she lead the devastated Yuko to her grandma's bedside. She gave Yuko a silent pause and a couple seconds to take in all the machines and pumps around the bed before leading her straight to the side.

"Don't be afraid to hold her hands, let her know you are here." Haruna spoke softly as she picked up Yuko's hand and placed it on her grandma's.

"She might be a little cold since we are cooling her body slightly. Everything might seem confusing to you, but if there is any questions or concern, please don't hesitate to ask me." Trying to be as professional as possible, Haruna took the time to slowly explain and answer some of Yuko's questions.

"Thank you." Yuko said softly after Haruna took the time to slowly go through and answer each and every one of her questions.

"Oshima-san, Dr. Shinoda will like to have a family meeting with you tomorrow if it is possible for you. She would like to discuss and inform you of your grandma's conditions and build a care plan for her stay in the intensive care unit. There are some things you should know and need to know."

"That would be appreciated, Thank you again Kojima-san." Yuko said with a slight bow.

"I will let Dr. Shinoda know, and we will arrange a time for the team to sit down and talk with you. Oh, and please call me Haruna."

"Then call me Yuko."

----------

Oops... Did I stop at a bad spot?  :twisted: unfortunate I do plan on ending it here so...  :twisted: :twisted:

Thanks for reading, please feel free to leave me some comments. I love those. Need some motivation from time to time  XD

Thanks for everyone the left me comments for the previous updates
Caghaunt: Just continue to follow and maybe you might get some surprises, I hope you do.
kahem: doesn't this hospital sound scary sometimes, think about who I have working together in one department and units haha
ShibuyaDokiDoki: I'm back again... another month later haha
Blu: yea I was a little stressed when I wrote the previous update, this time I actually wrote it at home after a training course  :P
Lynx: I don't know about this hospital, when you have a Amina, Moochi and Mizuki together and Miichan, Sasshi and Myao together in one department....
Sydney W: Thank you for leaving me a comment, it really helps to know that you would like to continue to read my randomness.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 04:44:11 PM by immortal_K »

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Living in Emergency (LiER) ~Jan 31~
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2012, 04:06:05 PM »
An update!!
I like how you placed Mocchi, Akicha, Nyaro, Amina as the nurses. Sasshi is a nurse too, right? Or she's the RT?
Miichan ability to speaks when eating without get choked is funny.

And Jurina! I wonder who's she's dreaming about? Rena in Kataomoi Finally PV? =))
It's possible...

You also added Shawako in here!! SKE's Creepy Lucifer~
I will definitely follow this story.
I'm not gonna waste such a great medical story like this!!!
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2012, 04:51:52 PM »
An update!!
I like how you placed Mocchi, Akicha, Nyaro, Amina as the nurses. Sasshi is a nurse too, right? Or she's the RT?
Miichan ability to speaks when eating without get choked is funny.

And Jurina! I wonder who's she's dreaming about? Rena in Kataomoi Finally PV? =))
It's possible...

You also added Shawako in here!! SKE's Creepy Lucifer~
I will definitely follow this story.
I'm not gonna waste such a great medical story like this!!!

Sasshi is the RT with Miichan and Myao lol and that is already scary enough HAHA.
Jurina won't be dreaming about Rena it would be someone else since Jurina, Rena and Sakiko will be sisters. But its okay it doesn't change the fact that Jurina has the "gotta catch em' all" goal to collect as many kisses as she can  :lol:

Yup Just to make it more scary you get a combo of the nurses you listed, suberu Takamina, Acchan and Sawako BWAHAHAHAHA
Other characters that might appear will be announced when they appear =3  :twisted:

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2012, 05:15:17 PM »
rofl at Miichan XD , funny chap and i think i need to review more of those terms  :sweat:

aki's another victim  :lol:

oh haruna's turn  :hehehe:

(don't look for me ~busy busy~)
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2012, 05:54:47 PM »
I like Miichan so much, this girl is awesome!
I wonder of who Jurina was dreaming hehe

Offline Prataz

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2012, 05:57:43 PM »
YES! Finally an update! Medical fic are never easy to write.

I look forward to your next update =)

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2012, 06:19:27 PM »
Oh Jurina, you are one incorrigible 14 years old Don Juan! Whose legs were you dreaming of since it's not Rena? XD

Gotta love the RT team of hetare, gachapin and brat!

I'm wondering if Mayu and Yuki will be showing up in the story *crosses fingers*

Anyway, great update, immortal_K! I'm looking forward to the next update.

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2012, 04:54:51 AM »
I don't know about this hospital, when you have a Amina, Moochi and Mizuki together and Miichan, Sasshi and Myao together in one department....
Hahahahaha! there is bound to have some harassments at their colleagues and their patients  :rofl:
Dr. Maeda finally comes out! So she's the trauma doctor?
I have to lol when I read about Jurina's mumblings about short skirts and legs and stuff when she was sedated.  :rofl: I guess it really does makes your tongue loose  :nervous I never expected Jurina and Rena to be sisters in your story though, but it's great chap!  :thumbup
Thanks for the update! Will wait for the next chapter then!  :bow:

Offline gekikarabuACE

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2012, 05:50:48 AM »
Not going to nitpick about the small details here and there, but you've definitely captured the madness that goes behind-the-scenes in a hospital.  :thumbsup

Really looking forward to reading more of this.

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2012, 08:13:55 AM »
anoni2: Kame  :) why are you always so busy *pouts* Yea lots of victims at the hospital  :twisted: thanks for dropping by.

kahem: I wonder who can Jurina be dreaming of, there can be so many possibilities, or can there be more then just one in her dream hahaha. Miichan is totally shaku'ing for spotlight here.

Prataz: Thanks you, medical fics are never easy to read too. I hope I didn't confuse you. I tried to tone done a lot of the terms and procedures and stuff so people won't get bored.

seigus: LOL not only was she dreaming of legs, she got a kiss off of Aki that Jurina probably won't remember when the medication wears off haha. Yes of course the RT team has to be the spotlight for being..... unique. Do you want Yuki or Mayu first? LOL They will eventually appear in the story.

AFLynx: Just some harassement? HAHA Yes Dr. Maeda finally makes her first appearance  :twothumbs I had to open a new page to keep track of all the characters because I will be running so many of them through this story =). Some might just cameo, some will be recurrent patients or some will be cameo staff or regular staff  :twisted:

gekikarabuACE: Ohhhh do you work in a hospital too? Yea there are some stuff that could be picked at, I didn't want to be too picky with some of the details since most might not notice them.  :twisted: Thanks for reading and leaving me a comment  :twothumbs

Pommie: Who do you want J to be dreaming of? Maybe I will make accommodations for it haha I don't eat and talk at the same time like Miichan, I would choke and might get a forced deep suction and maybe a bronchoscopy and if all fails what if they intubate me and put me on a machine! okay maybe not but still!

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2012, 09:41:21 AM »
TOOK YOU TOO LONG MAN. OMG

Jurina... you dork. Dislocating your shoulder.

Jurina and Rena are sisters, eh? Ehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

CONTINUE~~~ And don't wait another billion years , Kira!xD

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2012, 04:38:38 PM »
seigus: LOL not only was she dreaming of legs, she got a kiss off of Aki that Jurina probably won't remember when the medication wears off haha. Yes of course the RT team has to be the spotlight for being..... unique. Do you want Yuki or Mayu first? LOL They will eventually appear in the story.

I'm sure even if Jurina finds out she kissed Aki, she wouldn't be too embarrassed over it! Yes, more RT shenanigans please XD

As Mayuyu is my oshimen, I'm gonna say I want Mayu first (though I'd actually like to see Mayu's story related to Yuki but you already have your story planned so I'm not going to interfere with that :grin:)!

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Harenchi Punch - Girl`s Navigation