JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Erika - Free

Author Topic: Ohayou's Fanfics Collection~ !!RETIREMENT ANNOUNCEMENT!! [4/16]  (Read 152263 times)

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
So I'm deciding to turn this into like a collection of all my writing. Since I'm actually starting to enjoy writing these, even though they're not exactly the best writings I've done. I bet I probably write better in my English literature essays  :lol:

Anyway, many of my fics will be based around wMatsui. My favourite pairing and my oshimen(s). I might write other pairings as well, but I pay more attention about these two all the others so I usually only write about these two.

List order is from oldest to newest  :yep:

One Shots

wMatsui
I did it again didn't I (Part 1) [This post]
Time To Give Up (Part 2)
For Now (Part 3)
I Love You Too Much
雨のピアニスト

KumiNon
I Like Nightmares

KumiYuri
Still Waiting
Father's Debt, Daughter's Responsibility | (Part 1) | (Part 2)

ParuPeace
Untitled 1

GomaYukko
Broken and Fixed

SayaMilky
* Last Touch *

Long Fanfics

Rena x Airin x Jurina
SKE All Girl's Private School [Ongoing]
Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5
Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10
Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15
Chapter 16 | Chapter 17 | Chapter 18 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 20
[/color]Chapter 21 | Chapter 22 | Chapter 23

wMatsui + Furuyanagi
The Perfect Bodyguard [Ongoing]
Prologue
Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5
Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10
Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | *Chapter 13*

Kumi x Kanon x Yuria
Tiny Me [On Hold]
Prologue

* Latest update(s) in that segment

Hey everyone!

Um, I'm writing a piece for the first time in my life.
So um... please.... read and comment if you like it or not?
And maybe um.... please be nice to me?  :kneelbow:

I did it again didn't I? [wMatsui]

“Airin~~~~~ ”

Rena jumped out of her chair and hugged the said girl from the back. Starting with a “You must be tired from the practice”, the two quickly fell into a deep conversation between themselves. A girl watched them from the opposite side of the room, a frown on her face.

'Oh, how I wished you would say that to me too.”

She didn't know what went wrong. One day they were sticking together every minute and the next day, they were no longer hanging out with each other.

Memories flooded the girl's mind.
Happy memories.
Memories of the time the two of them spent together.
A tear dropped.

“Jurina?”

The girl looked up. Kumi looked back at her with concern all over her face.

“Are you okay, Jurina? Are you crying? What's wrong? What happened? Are you feeling sick again?”

Jurina shook her head. Out of the corner of her eyes, she could see Rena  looking at her. Curiosity? Concern? She doesn't know. Jurina wiped her face and forced the best smile she could at Kumi.

“I'm fine. Really, I'm just tired that's all. Don't worry about me.”

Kumi looked at her for a sec, then smiled back at her. The forced smile fooled her. Kumi nodded and skipped off to change her clothes. Jurina stood up and walked out of the room. She couldn't stand another second in that room, seeing the pair. The more she sees Rena hanging out with Airi, the more she felt abandoned.

'Is this what people call jealousy?'

She felt someone staring at her as she left, she didn't even need to turn back to know who it is. While her forced smile may fool the rest of the girls, that smile could never fool Rena.

********Later in the afternoon*********

'Finally found you.'

Rena tiptoed into the changing room. Everyone were minding their own businesses as usual, with one girl standing out. One girl, sitting on a chair, head on her chest, sleeping. Rena took the seat next to the girl carefully, making sure she doesn't wake the girl up. The girl needed her rests, running back and forth from Tokyo is really tiring afterall.

It's been a while since Rena had spent any time with Jurina. She realized that lately, Jurina has been quite down. And lonely too. She also know that it was her fault. She's spending too much time with Airi and not enough time with Jurina. She didn't know why, but whenever she sees Airi, she have a sudden urge to go up to the girl and hug her. But today, Rena made a promise to herself, today is reserved JUST for Jurina. No one else. Even if Airi was to walk into the room, Rena will try her best to keep her attention on Jurina.

“R- Rena?”

Jurina looked up, rubbing her eyes and her sore neck from the awkward sleeping position. Rena snapped out of her chain of thoughts and smiled at the girl.

“Ohayou sleepy head. You look awful. How long did you sleep last night?” Rena could see the eye bags under Jurina's eyes. The red veins in her eyes were really visible too.

Jurina rubbed the back of her head, “Ah... I dunno. I got home at around 1am last night, and fell asleep while doing my homework. I don't really know what time I slept last night.” She gave a small weak laugh.

Rena sighed, “You're fifteen now, Jurina. You have to look after yourself more. You don't want to fall sick again now do you? You don't want to miss out the upcoming concert right?” She couldn't help but growl a little at Jurina. She hated how the girl always go all-out at everything and never think about taking a small rest even when her body is reaching the very limit. However, at the same time, she loved that part of Jurina.

Concern was obvious in the older girl's voice, even it was concealed by the angry tone. Jurina smiled a real smile for the first time in a few days. Everything felt like how it was before. She just shook her head at the other girl, answering her questions. The smile never leaving her face even though she was being growled at.

“Rena-san?” A voice emerged from behind Rena. Rena turned around and smiling at her was Airi, asking for a photo with her so that she can put it on her blog tonight. Being the girl that she is, Rena didn't reject. Instead, she smiled and eagerly stood up next to Airi, giving a different pose for each click of the phone.

Jurina's frown returned. Reality started returning back to Jurina again. She should have expected this to happen. Since nothing had never been the same as before ever since that day Rena left her for Airi. And to think that Rena has returned... HA! What a dream. Jurina held back her tears and stood up from her seat silently and ran out of the room. Earning curious stares from nearby members.

Rena looked over her shoulder the moment she heard the sound of chair moving against the floor. She could see Jurina heading for the door. Before Rena could call her name, the door had already closed and Jurina had already left the room. Rena sighed and sat on Jurina's previous chair while Airi skipped over to another seat and started typing her blog.

'I did it again didn't I?'

Rena stared at the closed door.

'I'm sorry, Jurina. I didn't mean to hurt you.'

So.... doudesuka? Please comment! I love any comments! Be it good or bad~
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 01:14:30 PM by ohayou »

Twitter】 | 【Tumblr】 | 【Google+
My Fanfics Collection

Offline Spicy Sapphire

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hungry for Melon Pan ԅ(¯ิϖ ¯ิԅ)
Re: I did it again didn't I? (wMatsui) [3/20]
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 12:34:18 PM »
Heeeeeeeeey! I first read this on tumblr. The storyline is good. You should continue  :D

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 12:55:32 PM »
oh!! I like a lot jurina and rena fics!    :D

please continue this.

Looks like it will be very interesting.   :cow:

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 01:07:51 PM »
Is this gonna be a one-shot only?? Because I'm hoping for some continuation after this.. :yep:
Been waiting for someone writing a 'triangle' story between the three, though I'm more on the W Matsui ship.. :D Please write more! :thumbup
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 01:45:29 PM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 01:17:35 PM »
Is This Supposed to Be WMATSUI fanfic Right...

Poor Jurina Being Left by Rena

RENA YOU CAN'T LEAVE JURINA....I'M counting on you   :on voodoo:
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 01:44:53 PM »
I somehow think that Jurina is overreacting. Now if a friend asked you to take a photo with him/her, would you decline? Jurina just could have waited until they ended shooting, and I really believe Rena would have come to her after taking photos. But yes, she's young, so it's only normal for her to overreact.. Ganbatte!

So, continue, please!  :peace:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 02:00:43 PM »
I can relate to this line very well, this one: 'She didn't know what went wrong. One day they were sticking together every minute and the next day, they were no longer hanging out with each other.'

I feel the pain, oh how I feel the pain. :catglare:

I mean, its hard not to get angry and hurt what when you thought the person your with had a bond you thought was strong, what you thought that would be something special and different that you try to place your loyalty and your best to keep that bond, that friendship up, but then it just went for naught for the next day, you don't even have a clue what happened, why there's this freaking distance between you, if you did or said something wrong.

I feel the pain. Can't help rant that out, sorry.... :(

Must say, it got me while I was reading. While I do think Jurina was overreacting when Airin asked Rena for a picture and she left because she felt that Rena left her for Airin, I do think that she has every right to do so if the scene is always a repetition already of another scene before.

Of course after that you'd just want to distance yourself a bit because you're hurting, I mean at Jurina's age, she'd surely do something like that, though I don't know...it can change, depending on how Rena's approach comes in, it also depends whether Rena wants to keep their "what-was-once-left" relationship into existence. :catglare:

I feel upset, hahaha... I can just relate so much with Jurina here, I've had this experience before too, being left behind without having a clue at all why... Though I have to say, you must continue this, I don't want Jurina to end up having this bad distance with Rena.

Please continue! Author-san! :cathappy:
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2012, 06:24:10 PM »
Oh poor Jurina, Rena stop hurting her!

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2012, 09:25:12 PM »
You really did it again Rena~

Offline SharkAttack

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2012, 03:23:31 AM »
Daw, poor Jurina...  :cry:

I love this ship so much, but angst seems to be the dominating theme lately, lol. Not that I mind, since I love reading angst. Will you be continuing this? Yeah? :D

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2012, 03:47:39 AM »
poor jurina... rena you are a player.... aww my wmatsui

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2012, 09:32:17 AM »
>>aruka
i was actually planning something similar lol xD but a love triangle is going to be so hard to write~ however, i shall do my best! thanks for the idea, aruka-san!

>>xxx220
yes, this is suppose to be a wMatsui, so it'll end with a good wMatsui ending. hopefully. if my mind allows me to xD sorry for making it sounds a bit like a renairin piece! gomen! :depressed:

>>sakura_drop_
overreacting? hmm... i see~ i shall try keep the writing a bit more realistic then (^^) thank you sakura-san!  :kneelbow:

>>Sieka
you feel that too? same here. currently going through that kind of problem in real life right now too... so i guess some of my thoughts rubbed onto my writing? i'm glad that someone else feels that too... but at the same time, i'm actually not glad, because that means Sieka-san is in pain too... :cry:

>>everyone
thank you minna for reading and commenting!!! i'm so glad you guys actually read it, and then actually commenting! ureshii!!!!
i shall do my best and continue to write the next part, maybe able to update tonight since i have nothing to do except studying maths~  :lol:

My Fanfics Collection

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
Time to give up (wMatsui) [3/21]
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2012, 12:33:36 PM »
Just a heads up for my dear lovely readers.
I'm sorry if this part is really bad. Really.
Today isn't really the best day I've had, reaching some problems with my life again. As usual, not that I have a life.
You will find that I'm a very moody person.
Just wanted to clear that up before you guys start reading. That's all.
Sorry if you guys were expecting a lot from me. (..)

Time to give up. [wMatsui]

A day off work.

It's been awhile since Jurina had one of those days. A day where she could just keep sleeping until she could sleep no more and rest until her muscles is dying to move again. Most of the time on days like these, Jurina wouldn't even think about waking up until it's almost 11am.

Jurina pulled an arm out from the warm covers and reached for her mobile phone. Flipping it opening and reading the time,

'7:20am'

Jurina groaned as she realized that her body is refusing to let her sleep again. No one likes waking up this early when you have a day off. Especially when you have nothing else to do for the whole day. A vibration dragged Jurina out of her silent complaining. She looked at her phone, a mail from Kumi. Jurina read the mail, it wasn't very long, but it was a mail that saved Jurina from her no-longer-boring day. Quickly replying Kumi with a short sentence, “Glad to!” Jurina jumped out of bed and got ready for her entertainment of the day.

A shopping day with Kumi and the other girls.

~~~~~

“What took you so long?! We have been waiting here forever!” Kumi lightly slapped Jurina's arm as Jurina joined the girls in front of the shopping mall. There wasn't a lot of girls, just the usual. Kumi, Yuria, Mizuki etc. Doing a quick mental count, there was about 8 girls there, counting Jurina herself.

“Gomenasai~ But hey! I just woke up you know! It's been less than half an hour since I woke up! You should have told me earlier that you guys were planning to go shopping, then maybe I wouldn't had been late,” Jurina held back her laughter as she tried to put on an angry face. But, she was never good at that. A small laugh slipped off her tongue and soon the two girls were laughing until their stomach were in pain. “So, we going now?” Jurina asked, since it doesn't look like any of the girls are getting ready to move yet. Almost feel like they were waiting for more people.

Kumi shook her head, “We still waiting for Rena.”

Jurina frozed. Rena was coming? Why didn't Kumi tell her before? Without realising, Jurina had a small frown on her face. She likes Rena, really, she shouldn't be frowning at the mention of the girl's name. But, seeing Rena with Airi everyday at work, to be honest, Jurina didn't feel like seeing Rena today. Jurina don't want to be spending time with Rena and have Airi suddenly popping out of nowhere and all of a sudden getting Rena's full attention. She hated that feeling. That feeling that Rena was paying so much attention to someone else.

Jurina has been thinking about this a lot the last few days. About herself and Rena. Seeing Rena pay less attention to herself every day, Jurina was beginning to think about giving up. Maybe she just couldn't win against Airi after all. Maybe she should just let go and forget about Rena and move away before her feelings for Rena becomes more than just feelings for best friends. If it hasn't already.

“Why the frown? Are you not glad to see me?”

Jurina snapped out of her thoughts. That voice. That soft voice. Jurina could recognize it even if she was underwater. It was as if Jurina's brain was tuned to that voice. The voice of one Matsui Rena.

“I- I-” Jurina couldn't find the right words to say. She didn't know what to say. How can she not be glad to see Rena? But at the same time, why would Jurina be glad to see Rena? Jurina's mind became so confused she just clamped her mouth shut and refused to speak. Afraid that she will end up saying something that she didn't mean. She just kept her eyes fixed onto her shoes as Rena walked up next to her and greeted all the others.

Kumi nodded and smiled, “Alright then! Everyone is here! Let's go!” She fist-pumped the air as she grabbed Yuria's hand and ran into the mall, leaving all the others behind. Trailing closely behind was Mizuki and the others. The girls quickly split into little groups and wandered into different parts of the shopping mall.

Jurina felt a small nudge on her arm, bring her focus away from her shoes. She looked up.

“Let's go shall we?” Rena smiled, “It's been awhile since we went out. Just the two of us.”

A few days ago, Jurina would've smiled at Rena's invitation. But with what she's been thinking about lately, she decided. It was time to give up. Though Jurina wasn't the type of girls who gives up, she couldn't help it. This time was different.

It wasn't a dance routine she was dealing with.
She wasn't trying to dance with a sore ankle.
Those kind of things, Jurina would never give up. She would keep trying until she succeed.

But this, this... confusing relationship she has with Rena. She can't go on. It was hurting her too much.

As much as it was killing her on the inside,
it was time.

It was time to give up.

Please do comments. As usual, I love comments. Good or bad, throw them at me. All comments are welcome  :welcome

My Fanfics Collection

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Time to give up (wMatsui) [3/21]
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2012, 12:58:09 PM »
T_T Jurina, I can't understand what she is feeling but I'm feeling bad for her.
Anyway, whatever it's happening in your life, try to smile ^^

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2012, 01:31:47 PM »
Is it Always Renairin ....I Ignored the Couple A little Bit... :on voodoo:

W MATSUIIII :on lol:
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2012, 02:11:28 PM »
I feel it so much. :sweatdrop:
You can say, I've experienced this kind of thing countless times this year.
You can say I'm on Jurina's position right now, because I'm lost and confused and hurt at the same time because I don't have any clue anymore. I've been trying to reach up for one person and establish a long lasting friendship because I know she also wishes for one, but alas, you can say it doesn't work out well when your the only one trying to balance everything, everything just spills off, there's also third party in this, very much like Jurina's case...

I have a lot of real life problems that I'm facing, I'm just trying not to delve into it too much, though sometimes, you can say when I'm all angry and depressed, I usually place all of my emotions on my writings so its very much alright that your thoughts and feelings are rubbing on your writing, I think it helps release the tension and stress bottled up after all. :cathappy:

I have to say though, I don't want Jurina to give up yet, not like what I doing right now. :catglare: There's still some chance to mend Jurina and Rena's relationship, Rena's trying to reach out for her after all...as long as the other party is also trying, it can still be salvaged, that unless Rena also gives up trying after Jurina losses all hopes... I'm afraid that would be just tragic.

Anyways, thank you for the update.
I hope things will brighten up for you there! Hope your problems will come to a conclusion and everything will be resolved. Gambatte ohayou-san! :)
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2012, 05:05:53 PM »
Thanks for your update!

Jurina! Don't give up! I know Rena-sama likes you more than just a friend! Have some faith!!! Rena-sama, do something about it!!!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2012, 10:02:10 PM »
Don't you dare to give up!! Jurina~!!

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2012, 10:02:20 PM »
poor jurina..but i think she's overjealouse..hugging & taking photo together is common things that a girl do with her female friends..
i hope jurina won't give up..well,i can understand jurina's feeling.she's tired of it.but,please make jurina talk to rena about her feeling.

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline CrimsonGrxy

• ecchi
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2012, 05:19:52 AM »
do continue~ I really love WMatsui, Jurina dont give up ;A;!

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Erika - Free