JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Whistle

Author Topic: I Like You! (TakaYuu)-Prologue  (Read 6084 times)

Offline Takaminafan49

• Member+
I Like You! (TakaYuu)-Prologue
« on: June 07, 2013, 09:00:39 PM »
I Like You!
Table of Contents

Prologue- Scroll down :3

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Prologue

I was having my usual lunch with Miichan and Haruna. We were talking about cosmetics again.

"For better looking eyelashes, you need to..." I kinda zoned out of the conversation as I looked around. I saw a girl at the front of the class, erasing the blackboard. She had long hair tied up into a high ponytail. She looked cute, she would look even cute if she got a haircut. 

"Anyways, all you nee-" I cut off Haruna.

"Hey guys, who that girl over there?" I pointed to the girl with the high ponytail.

"Takahashi...I think...Why?" Miichan said.

"Just wondering, I thought i knew everyone in this class." I turned back to my food, and acted like I was interested in Haruna's cosmetics conversation. I couldn't help but glance at the girl from time to time. The more I looked at Takahashi the more I got interested.

Should I approach her?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ I got this idea from reading a manga, so most of it might be familiar if you've read the manga. But I'm not going to tell you which manga if you don't know.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 10:40:38 AM by Takaminafan49 »

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
Re: I Like You!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 10:18:40 PM »
yooo~~

I know what manga is!!! And it's one of my favorites!!!! (If it's the one I think it is, but I'm pretty sure it is this one =p)

Sooo keep doing it! Pretty interesting an akb version of this o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
Re: I Like You!
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 10:40:14 PM »
Is it an Takayuu fic

I think i know it too but I want to read is so write the first chapter ^^

yeyy a takayuu fic cant wait ^^
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 11:48:06 PM by Elo »
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
Re: I Like You! (TakaYuu)-Prologue
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 03:49:32 AM »
I'm so happy! Another TakaYuu fic! :fap :thumbsup

This is going to be interesting! Kyaaa~

Will be waiting for your next update! :bow: :twothumbs

Can't wait for sweetness overload.. XD :wub:

Thank you for the prologue :bow: :thumbsup

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 02:51:22 PM »
Wah.. another TakaYuu....

I like this pairing too

How are you going to develop the story...

Can't wait to see

Thank you for the prologue

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say...I just luv Takamina, that's all~
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2013, 01:27:10 PM »
Yay!~! Another story of TakaYuu from you!~!~
 :inlove: :twothumbs XD

~Ahh~Yuko may have fall in love with Takamina already~~~
 :wub: :inlove: :thumbsup

~Kya!!~Even though it's just a prologue...I already like it~!~!~
 :heart: :lol: :wub:

~Pls update the next one..I'll be looking forward to the next one after this~~
 :twothumbs :thumbsup :bow:
Takamina forever in my heart!!!
AtsuMina KojiYuu KaiAcchan TakaYuu AtsuYuu!!!
In FanFic...Anything is possible!!!
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

[Note: I'm on HIATUS right now...For a very long time!! T__T''']

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaYuu and Suberizu are love!
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2013, 03:12:17 PM »
I really can't wait till chapter 1.  :k-great:
TakaYuu is my favorite AKB Couple there is.  :k-inlove:

I really wish they was more fanfics for them.
I wonder which manga this is based on cause I might want to read it sometime. :tama-uhh:

Anyways can't wait for the 1st chapter and keep up the good work!  :tama-bye:

Set by Mei.ka~ on Hello Online
My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread
Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + Multiple Pairings)
Love's Handler (WMatsui, MaYuki, TakaYuu)
H!P Pairings I like: Suberies, MaaDuu, KarinTomo, TakaGaki, IshiYoshi, MomoChii, FukuAkari, YajiSuzu, TakeTamu, NatsuMomo, IikuDawa, TanaKame, KameShige, TanaShige, GakiPon, SayaSuzu, SakuSuzu, PinPon

AKB Pairings I like: TakaYuu, WMatsui, SayaCchu, YuiParu, AtsuHaru, TanoHira, MaYuki, MariHaru, TomoTomo, SaeYaka, AtsuYuu, AtsuMii, SayaMilky, KumiNon, FuruYanagi, MioMeru, SasshiLove, SakurAnna, ChiHaru

~All time favorite H!P member: Eripon~MM: Eripon, Maa-chan, Sakura, Chel, Ayumin, Yokoyan~Angerme: Murotan, Funakki, Rikako, Kawamuu, Kamiko, ~J=J: Sayubee, Ruu-chan, Yanamin~CG: Yamakki, Funakki~KF: Hama-chan, MinaMina~TF: Risamaru, Anmi, OnoMizu, Kisora~Kenshuusei: Yuhane, Kirara, Eguchin, Nanacchi, Okamura~Hokkaido Kenshuusei: Minorin, Mei, Yume~

~All time favorite AKB48 member: Yuko~AKB: Naachan, Komiharu, Juri, Ikumin, Mogichan~SKE: Jurina, Marika, Amichan, Dasu, Ranran~NMB: Rinacchi, Yamarina, Renapyon, Jo, Moka~HKT: Boss, Sakura, Mikurin, Nako, Madoka~NGT: Gatanee, Mocchan, Hinatan, Ayanyan, Rikachan~STU: Naachan, Cuca, Miyumiyu, Arichan, Ayumin~

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2013, 10:01:22 AM »
Yay, more TakaYuu! I don't know this manga, so I'm looking forward to your story very much :)

Offline Takaminafan49

• Member+
Re: I Like You! (TakaYuu)-Chapter 1
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 06:47:24 AM »
@BbSis: Thanks for commenting, while I was reading the manga I was thinking of akb the whole time~ I hope you like it~ ^_^
@Elo: Yes this is a TakaYuu fic~ Thanks for commenting~ ^.^
@kenjoy12: Thanks for the comment, I hope you like this TakaYuu fix~
@cisda83: Well, I based it on the manga but I'm not sure where it's heading yet~  :banghead: Thanks for commenting~
@Dieyg48: Thanks for the support~ Thanks for commenting :heart:
@Ambenya: I felt that TakaYuu fics were lacking so I decided to write some. Thanks for commenting~
@sharlantan: Well, I hope I don't disappoint you~ Thanks for the comment~ :D

For the people who think they might know the manga, this chapter is going to confirm it~ I hope you all like the first chapter~  :D

Chapter 1

Takamina's POV

"Pass up the test." The teacher said.

I sighed. I could have done better if I had more time. The bell rang signaling the end of school. I stood up and was about to put my things up.

"Minami-chan, Do you live in near Ichigaya?" I was surprised. Did she just call me M-Minami-chan?!?

"Uh, I do live near there...You're Oshima-san, right?" She nodded her head.

"Call me Yuu-chan... Do you want to go home together?"

"Umm sure..."

We were walking on the sidewalk on the way to the train station.

"So Minami-chan, How do you think you did on the test?"

Minami-chan? Everybody in class still calls me Takahashi....

"I think I got most of the answers correct..."

"Eh?!? I thought since you were sighing after the test, I thought that you might not have done so good this time... " She pouted. Is this why she's talking to me?

"Uhh..." I gave an awkward smile. I wasn't really sure of what to say.

"I guess it's expected from Minami-chan, who's only missed one day of class..."

"You noticed?" I gave her a surprised face. I thought nobody knew I was absent that day, because nobody really paid any attention to me.

"I noticed since you were the only one that was in class everyday...so why were you absent that one day?"

"I was going to take bath the night before...I fell asleep next to the bath without any clothes...The next morning I felt sick..." My face felt hot as I recalled what had happened. Oshima bursted out laughing.

"Hey! It's not that funny!!!" She was holding her stomach trying not to fall over. "You're way too honest...Ah~ All that laughing made me thirsty...Let's go get a drink!" Before I could say anything she grabbed my hand and ran.

We were at McDonald's, Oshima was ordering for me, and I was just sitting at a booth. When she came back, I noticed that she bought food. I thought she was only thirsty...

I didn't think too much about it, because I was actually pretty hungry. While I was eating though, Oshima just stared. I was starting to feel uncomfortable, I was even more uncomfortable when she leaned closer. I tried to lean back, but the back of my seat prevented me to do so. She reached for my hair.

"I can't help but notice how silky and straight your hair looks...It's pretty~" I pulled away.

"But your hair nice and straight too..." I retorted.

"Actually, my hair is naturally curly so I have to straighten it... Keep it a secret ok?...by the way, why don't you ever get your hair styled...it's really pretty so it's kind of a waste..."

How many things has she noticed about me?

"I only trim it...um...Thanks for the food, I should be going now... I'll see you at school..." I stood up, and I was about to leave, but she caught my wrist.

"Hey, why don't you go to a salon with me tomorrow...Are you free?"

"S-Sure..."

I don't know why I agreed, but I didn't know how to turn her down. She made me exchange numbers with her and we parted when she had to get off the train at her stop. When I got home, I asked my mom for money to cut my hair. She must've have thought I was weird, because I don't really get haircuts. I was laying in my bed thinking if I should cancel the salon thing with Oshima. It gets me so confused on why she's suddenly talking to me. I mean, it's not that I dislike her or anything, but we haven't said a word to each other this whole semester. I decided not to cancel it since that was kind of rude, and in some way I was excited for tomorrow.

-Next Day-

I was waiting for Oshima at the place she told me to wait at.

Ten minutes later, she showed up really fashionable, while I looked plain.

"Minami, I didn't know you wore such plain clothes..." She said it with a smile, but it sounded like an insult.

"Uhh, is that an insult?"

She waved her hands in front her defensively. "No No, It's just that I expected you wear something else...Anyways, Ready for a haircut?" I hesitantly nodded.

"Alright! Let's go!" She Grabbed my wrist and went inside a salon.

Yuko's POV

As we entered, my friend who worked in the salon saw me.

"Yuko! Oooh~ You've brought friend, A cute one too~" I don't know why but I was kind of annoyed how she was trying to flirt with Minami, who blushed at the compliment.

"Stop flirting Tomochin, She's here to get a haircut~" Tomochin nodded and dragged Minami to a chair.

"How would you like your hair sweetheart?" Minami looked unsure.

"Umm, Can Oshima-san tell you how to cut my hair?...I don't really know much about this kind of thing..." I was surprised, but happy that she trusted me.

Tomochin turned to me. "Well..." I started to tell her how I wanted her to cut Minami's hair. After I gave Tomochin instructions, I left her to do her work. I was really curious on how it would turn out.

General POV

Tomochin finished cutting and styling Minami's hair according to Yuko. She turned Minami's chair around so that she could see herself in the mirror.

"Alright...What do you think?" Tomochin asked. As Minami looked in the mirror, questions popped into her mind.I thought she liked my hair, why is it incredibly short now? Was she just messing around with me? Minami's eyes started to become watery.

Tomochin panicked. "Eh?!? Is it that bad? I was only following Yuko..." As if that was her cue to come in, she walked right at the exact time her name was said.

"I did what?...Oh! Are you done?" Tomochin moved out of the way and Yuko was frozen.

Is it that bad? Tomochin thought.

"You look so cute!!!!" Yuko didn't hesitate to hug the girl close to shedding tears.

Cute? Is she joking? Minami thought.

"I knew it was..." Tomochin said relieved.

"Really?" Minami asked with a cute face.

Takamina's POV

We bowed and gave thanks to Tomochin and she responded with a smile as she waved goodbye. When we came out Oshima broke the short silence between us.

"Ah~ I'm thirsty, let's go get a drink, Minami-chan~" As she turned around I was an inch from her face.

"Shouldn't you say that we should be getting something to eat, since that's your plan like last time~" She blushed as soon as I said it.

"Hehe...Guess you've figured me out~ Let's go! I'm Hungry!" Like last time, she pulled me before anything could come out of my mouth.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a short update, but i hope it was good enough~

Bye ^.^ :D
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 08:11:24 AM by Takaminafan49 »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2013, 08:27:46 AM »
Base on manga... Erm...I think I know what manga...

It was Yuri manga right...?! Then I know what it was base on.

Good development... there...

I like the story so far... still very much similar to the manga...

Can't wait to see the next chapter

Thank you for the update

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaYuu and Suberizu are love!
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2013, 10:23:40 AM »
I know what manga it is now! :tama-apeshit:
I actually started to read it before it's really cute.  :tama-lotsaluv:
I think the plot really suits this coupling.  :tama-music:
Keep up the great work. :k-great:
 I will definitely be following of this story! :k-inlove:
I love how Tomochin is the hairstylist.  :k-inlove:

Set by Mei.ka~ on Hello Online
My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread
Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + Multiple Pairings)
Love's Handler (WMatsui, MaYuki, TakaYuu)
H!P Pairings I like: Suberies, MaaDuu, KarinTomo, TakaGaki, IshiYoshi, MomoChii, FukuAkari, YajiSuzu, TakeTamu, NatsuMomo, IikuDawa, TanaKame, KameShige, TanaShige, GakiPon, SayaSuzu, SakuSuzu, PinPon

AKB Pairings I like: TakaYuu, WMatsui, SayaCchu, YuiParu, AtsuHaru, TanoHira, MaYuki, MariHaru, TomoTomo, SaeYaka, AtsuYuu, AtsuMii, SayaMilky, KumiNon, FuruYanagi, MioMeru, SasshiLove, SakurAnna, ChiHaru

~All time favorite H!P member: Eripon~MM: Eripon, Maa-chan, Sakura, Chel, Ayumin, Yokoyan~Angerme: Murotan, Funakki, Rikako, Kawamuu, Kamiko, ~J=J: Sayubee, Ruu-chan, Yanamin~CG: Yamakki, Funakki~KF: Hama-chan, MinaMina~TF: Risamaru, Anmi, OnoMizu, Kisora~Kenshuusei: Yuhane, Kirara, Eguchin, Nanacchi, Okamura~Hokkaido Kenshuusei: Minorin, Mei, Yume~

~All time favorite AKB48 member: Yuko~AKB: Naachan, Komiharu, Juri, Ikumin, Mogichan~SKE: Jurina, Marika, Amichan, Dasu, Ranran~NMB: Rinacchi, Yamarina, Renapyon, Jo, Moka~HKT: Boss, Sakura, Mikurin, Nako, Madoka~NGT: Gatanee, Mocchan, Hinatan, Ayanyan, Rikachan~STU: Naachan, Cuca, Miyumiyu, Arichan, Ayumin~

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2013, 02:05:52 PM »
You write well! I will most definitely be following this story! :D

Tomochin as a hairdresser just cracked me up. I can't even imagine her painting her own nails XD

Please update soon.

Offline Takaminafan49

• Member+
Re: I Like You! (TakaYuu)- Chapter 2
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2013, 10:36:48 AM »
@cisda83: I'm going to keep it similar, but I'm going to make it just a bit different~ ^.^
@Ambenya: All I could think of while reading the manga was this couple!! >.< Also, I wanted to squeeze in Tomochin somehow~ :3
@sharlatan: Yeah, I cam't imagine Tomochin doing that either~ XD Thank you for reading!

I'm extremely sorry that this update is late... :kneelbow:

Chapter 2

Takamina's POV

When I went to school, people started to notice me. They called me cute with my new haircut. I felt so happy that people actually noticed me.

Oshima came skipping into the classroom going directly to my desk. "Ohayo~ Mi-na-mi-chan!" She threw me a toothy grin. I responded with my own happy smile. 

"Ohayogozaimasu, Oshima-san." She frowned, which made me tilt my head. 

"Oshima-san, are you okay?" She shook her head and pouted.

"No!" 

"What's wrong?" 

"You're what's wrong! You're too formal! I said to call me Yuu-chan~" She whined. I giggled at her childishness.

"Alright, Y-Yuu-chan..." She smiled again. 

"So what'd our classmates say about your hair?" She asked excitedly.

"They said it was cute..." I looked down and fidgeted with the hem of my skirt. 

"Of course it is!" She leaned closer to me and whispered. "Only the cutest girl can look good with short hair. Don't tell anyone that~" I blushed as she went to her desk. 

At the end of the day

"Ready to go Minami-chan?" Yuko asked. 

"Almost." I said trying to put all my textbooks in my bag in an organized manner.

"Ehhh?!? You bring all you textbooks home?" She said surprised. I looked at her with curiousity.

"Why? Don't you?" She shook her head.

"They're too heavy to bring home!!" She complained.

"You shouldn't bother her Yuu-chan." Kojima-san said as she approached my desk with Minegishi beside her.

"That's right! Unlike Yuu-chan, Takamina-chan actually studies at home!" Minegishi said. Yuko frowned at them.

"Takamina? Where did that name come from?" 

"I just combined her last and first name together, Taka from Takahashi and Mina from Minami~" Minegishi said cutely.

"Don't just go making nicknames!! What if Minami-chan doesn't like it?!? Minami-chan, what do you think?" She asked as she turned back to me. 

I looked down at my fidgeting fingers, immediately feeling shy. "Well, I've never had a nickname before..." I looked at them with a small smile. "I like it." 

"Aww!! Soo cute!!!" Yuko hugged me as I blushed at the compliment. 

Minegishi held out her hand. "My name is Minegishi Minami, call me Mii-chan and she's Kojima Haruna but you can just call her Haruna." Kojima just nodded as she smiled at me. I reached out for Minegishi's hand but I was restricted by Yuko's arms. Kojima seemed to notice as she slapped Yuko's head. 

Yuko let go of me and glared at Kojima. She changed the topic into the previous one.

"Anyways, I don't see either of you bringing your books home!" She said accusingly.

"Well, I don't want my bag to get damaged." Kojima raised her bag. "I wouldn't want it to get stretched." 

"My bag it too full!!" Minegishi defended herself. I giggled at her childishness as Yuko rolled her eyes at them. 

"Full of manga and candy...Why do you need that anyways?" Kojima asked.

"So I can eat and read anytime I want in school~" Minegishi stuck her tongue out at Kojima.

Yuko leaned closer to me. "Let's escape these two!" She whispered. 

After the three friends finished arguing, we all ended up walking all together. We were walking on the sidewalk, when I decided to say something to Yuko. 

"You're really good friends with everyone." I said as I got her attention. 

She chuckled. "It's just because I sit close to them this semester..."

Haruna joined in. "That reminds me, Isn't Takamina's seat far away?"

Mii-chan butted in. "Oh yeah! Yuu-chan wanted to become friends with her since forever...It's great that she could do it, even though she's a make-up-test-taker." 

A make-up-test-taker? Did she really want to become my friend? I blushed as Yuko pinched Mii-chan's cheeks. "Don't tell her that!! It's embarrassing~" 

"Yuu-chan~ Stop it!! It hurts!!!" Mii-chan pushed away Yuko's hands away, but kept trying to annoy Mii-chan. Haruna ignored the two as she turned to me. "I kinda don't wanna go home yet...What about you?" Yuko heard and stopped bothering Mii-chan as she turned to us cutting off whatever I was going to say. 

"I know what we should do!!" I giggled as she seemed so excited. 

The next thing I know, Yuko was pushing us into a photo-booth.

"Ah, it's so warm in here...Should we take off our coats?" Haruna suggested. 

"I'll take off yours for you~" Yuko said as she was taking of my coat. 

I blushed as I turned to Haruna, she was taking off her shirt too. Yuko was confused and questioning on why I was turning red, but she was answered when she turned to Haruna.

"How much are you planning to take off, Haruna?!?!" Yuko exclaimed as she tried to block me so I didn't have to see Haruna. 

"Well, It's just that I was wearing such a cute bra today..." Haruna tried to explain.

Yuko glared at her and went a bit closer to Haruna as she scolded Haruna. "So what?! Do you think we care?!....Put your shirt back on and cut it out!!! What will Minami think?!?" Mii-chan was just next to them facepalming. 

Yuko turned to me. "I never take my clothes off in photo-booths, okay? Don't think that I'm like her!!!" She said as she held both my hands. 

"O-Okay..." I answered. 

"It's not like I take my clothes off all the time...Just every once in a while..." Haruna defended herself.

Mii-chan rolled her eyes as she asked, "Who do you show those photos to?" 

I just smiled at them, thinking how fun it was to hang out with them... Even if there were weird moments. They started to talk about how they wanted the pictures to turn out. 

Hmm...Photo-booths sure have changed since I last used one...

Yuko came next to me. "Okay, Minami-chan, we're going to have six pictures taken. Look at the camera over there!" 

"Ah...Hai!" I smiled as the pictures were taken.

We waved goodbye to Mii-chan and Haruna as they went on a different train. Once we were sitting down, Yuko had her pictures.

"I'm putting them on my things right away!" She said as she started to put the pictures on her mirror. 

"Eh? Why?" 

She smiled at me. "It's a sign of our friendship." I blushed as I smiled back. 

At Dinner 

I couldn't help but smile as I ate. My brother noticed as he pointed it out. "Smiling in the middle of dinner? You're thinking of something gross, aren't you?"

"Shut up!" I snapped at him.

"But you do seem to have become happier Minami...You've been acting a lot brigter ever since you cut your hair." My mom joined in.

"Ha-Have I really?" 

"Yes, Even though I was very surprised when you cut it.." My mom added.

"I bet she cut it because she was dumped~" My brother teased. 

"What?!?" I glared at my brother.

"Leave her alone, I think it's very cute." My mom said as she smiled at me. 

After dinner, I went to my room looking at the pictures from the photo-booth.

Geez...Being told I'm cute by my mom doesn't mean much...so why...does being told the same thing fill me with souch happiness...when it comes from a friend? 

-Beep Beep- 

"A message from Yuu-chan?" It makes me happy that I can actually use my phone to talk to friends. 

"Eh? She wants me to bring...that?!?" 

General POV

At Lunchtime

Phew~...I found one to bring..." Minami thought as she sat on her desk, looking at the item she brought.

"Over here, Minami-chan! Let's eat lunch~" Yuko said as she waved excitedly to Minami. 

"A-ah, Alright..." She shyly walked to where Yuko's group was sitting.

As Minami reached the group, Yuko reached into her bag to get something. "Let's exchange them~" She said excitedly. 

Yuko pulled photo-booth pictures as the others started to get theirs too. "Our old photo-booth pictures!" 

"I brought mine!!"

"Here, I'll give you some of mine!"

"Aren't mine cute?!" 

They said as they shoved their pictures into Minami's hands. 

"Ah, Th-Thanks guys...Even though I looked all over the house...I only found this.." She put down the pictures she received and took out the three photo-booth pictures she brought.

"It's from when I was in elementary school..." Minami said shyly.

The trio looked at the only picture she brought. "No way!!! T-This is soooo cute!!!" Yuko exclaimed.

"Even though theres only three, Can I have one?" Yuko asked cutely.

"I want one too!" Mii-chan said. 

"You guys really like photos a lot, don't you?" Minami said as she giggled. She gave Mii-chan and Yuko one, and kept the last one since Haruna didn't ask for one. 

Minami looked at the last one that was left, and a sad smile appeared on her face. Yuko seemed to notice her expression as she turned to Minami to ask a question. 

On the train station, Minami has been quiet and Yuko noticed the her mood.

"Um...Minami-chan, Are you okay?" Yuko asked cautiously. Minami turned to her and smiled.

"I'm fine, why?" 

"It's just that you looked like you were thinking of something since lunch...Are we starting to annoy you?"

"Eh!!? No!...I-It's just because of the photo I gave you..."

"Oh...What about it?" 

"It's just that....I only had three of those photos, and this one is the only one I have now..." 

"Eh? Really?" 

"Yes...Yesterday was actually my first time using a photo booth in years....I don't usually do thing like playing around like you guys do...When I was in middle school, I just went to cram school, after school, so I haven't done things like that when I was younger...Everyone must think I'm pathetic..." She said as she turned to Yuko with a faint blush on her cheeks. 

"Eh?!? It's not like that at all!" Yuko said frantically.

Minami giggled at the frantic Yuko trying to make her feel better.

"It's not pathetic at all!...Um...What time does your family eat dinner?" Yuko asked.

"Around eight o'clock, why?" 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading~

I apologize for being slow at updating~ :kneelbow:

Have a good day! Or I hope you had a good day! ;) :3 :heart:

Bye ^_^

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2013, 10:54:58 AM »
interesting... I like how  you make Haruna and Miichan as the other friends...

Nice update.... Thank you

Can't wait to see the next

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2013, 10:57:09 AM »
Oh man! I just read the chapters 1 and 2 today :banghead: Sorry not able to comment on chap1 :bow: :nervous

I feel the love.. :wub: :wub: I see different Yuko from her usual character.. Me like it! Hehehe.. :thumbsup Lol at the photobooth Haruna being a pervert? But seems like she's just so Haruna! :oops:

Uwaaa~ What's Yuko planning? Ahmmm :? Minami you're in lovr! :love: :wub: Can't wait to find out what will happen next.. :fap I'm so excited! Kyaaa~

Thank you for the update :bow: :twothumbs

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2013, 11:09:35 AM »
i read that manga! i really like it but i don't remember now all the story xD so i will keep going your fic ~
the characters realy fit the girls xDD i'm waiting for your next chapter :D

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2013, 06:02:18 PM »
Thank you for your update. Reading it really brought back memories of taking photo stickers with my friends.

I love the way you write! It is cute and quite realistic. Can't wait for the next chapter :D

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2014, 11:47:34 AM »
Author-san! Sorry to bother
I really like your story, please update whenever you can  :twothumbs
just love to read alot of fiction story

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Whistle