JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Muses - Who R U

Author Topic: Rine's OS Area. (Will Be Back Soon!)  (Read 66027 times)

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
Re: ❤Rine's OS area❤ (KojiYuu) Never Let You Go[12/14/14]
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2014, 12:48:00 PM »
Aaaaaaahhhh .... kojiyuu ....  :mon inluv:
Good job senpai ...  :mon lovelaff:

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2014, 12:54:12 PM »
I don't know why, but lately I start to like  more KojiYuu OS too..  :shy1:
But still.. I am  little bit curious about who made those sounds in other room..  :hehehe:
Waiting other OS..  :hee:
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: December 14, 2014, 07:13:41 PM »
Im back.. you know kojiyuu :D

OMG that was a smexy time!! but.. who are the other couple? atsumina? wmatsui? sayamilky couple?

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Umeda Ayaka is my eternal Kami-Oshi! ♡
« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2014, 07:33:53 AM »
KA-WA-I-I~!

whose making those weird sounds on the other room? hahaha. XD

i fancy MariMii  :drool:

kyaah rine-sama! sugoi desu~  :twothumbs

:heart: :heart: :heart:

i hope you'll write a SaeYaka fic too... or UmeMii. XD

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2014, 06:33:56 AM »
So, in the end, none of them actually hate yuri...?

Lol at Yuko's comment on the next door sound.. :sweatdrop: :grin:

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2014, 05:14:42 PM »
KojiYuu~  :heart:

Lovely stuff, Rine-chan! *w*

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #86 on: December 18, 2014, 09:29:51 PM »
Rine-chaaaaaannnn~~~!!

Am I too late for a comment? :(
Businessess keeping me away from idol world...

Just wanna say this, thankyou for the OS!!! :twothumbs

KojiYuu feels :farofflook: interesting character twist lol XD

In the end, they are together. Cheers!!

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
❤Rine's OS area❤ (KY) My Dear Yuuchan & (SM) My Shining Star [12/25/14]
« Reply #87 on: December 25, 2014, 03:25:00 PM »
A/N: Heyya guys! ChibiRine here! So yeah, this is the 2/5 Christmas OS that I made. I will post the remaining THREE tomorrow because I restarted the AtsuMina and I think I'm going to use Third Person POV for WMatsui and MaYuki. Just maybe~ I am so sorry if it's going to be delayed or something~ :on gay:

That's all, hope y'all enjoy this! :gmon bang:

P.S: It's rushed and I didn't bother to edit it, hahaha! Sorry!

P.S.S: MERRY CHRISTMAS! :farofflook:

KojiYuu: My Dear Yuuchan

I leaned my body on the cold wall and I looked at my favorite person, but I guess she's really mad at me. "Hey, notice me." I said and she just rolled her eyes. "Yuuchan, forgive me. Please?" I said and she tilted her side to side. I sighed, "Ne, Yuuchan." I called her but still, no response from her.

My heart started to beat so crazily. But I promised Yuko that I will stay with her forever. Maybe it's the members who doesn't trust me, Yuko knows me all to well, that's why I love her. I may be a tsundere sometimes, but God knows how I love her with my whole heart.

I saw her stood up from the bed, not noticing the tear streaming down on my cheeks. She grabbed her hoodie and she sighed, "I'm going out for a while, make sure you'll lock the door." She said and she left me, crying, hearing my own heart...breaking.

"YUUCHAN! COME BACK!" I shouted. I slowly sat down on the cold floor, waiting something miracle to happen. I folded my legs and I rested my head.

I heard footsteps, every steps....it's getting louder. I tilted my head up and I saw my favorite person again. "Hey, don't cry." I saw her eyes, it was red...but the brown orbs are still there.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to spend my whole day with Takamina." She helped me to stand up, as I rested myself on our bed, she sat down on the floor while looking at me.

"It's okay, Nyannyan. You were lonely, you needed someone to take care of you, I know that. I'm very cautious and anxious about our relationship. I get jealous so easily, I'm very sorry my dear Princess...I don't want to be the reason why you're crying." I saw some tears, from her eyes and streaming down on her cheeks.

I stood up, and I grabbed her hand. She looked at me with that wonderful eyes of her, gahd. That smile, that smile can complete the missing parts of me.

I sat next to her and I hugged her, I gently pulled her and she rested on my lap. I felt her breath on my chest as I caressed her hair, "I'm very sorry Yuuchan. It will not happen again." I said and Yuko looked at me.

"Don't be sorry, Hime. It's my fault for not taking care of you." Yuko said as she nuzzled on my chest, causing my heart to beat faster and my cheeks is getting hot.

An idea popped out of my head and I couldn't help but to smile like I won the lottery. "Yuuchan, Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." She whispered on my chest, as I felt her touch on my thigh, I couldn't help but to moan. "I know your smile Nyannyan, and I am not going to fall for it ag- ahhnn~ Nya~"

I touched her chest and she was moaning because of the pleasure, "Merry Christmas Yuuchan~" I said and I stopped touching her breast. I kissed her lips, I know it's kinda forced, but seeing her being like this is a privilege for me. As my hand landed on her wrist, I started to caress it, feeling her wonderful skin.

My hand tightened the grip on her wrists. My magical hands that can make Yuko squeal like a cat can handle it. Our tongues fought, but after the tongue wrestle with Yuko, I won. My hand did the work, since she's only wearing a sleeveless dress, I teased her collarbone. I sucked her neck, to make her feel satisfied. My leg moved higher in between her legs. I smirked, seeing Yuko panting so crazily makes my night satisfied.

"Why don't we just rest for a while." I paused and she nodded. "....and continue our session later." She nodded again. Instead getting off my lap, she rested her head on my arm. "Yuko." I called her.

"Yes?" She asked me, while panting.

"I love you." I said as and she smiled.

"I know Haruna. I love you too, so much." She said as she smiled. That squirrel like smile of hers, I've missed her. Ever since she graduated from the group she became a free person. I wonder how it feels like.

"How much do you love me?" I asked Yuko and I saw that biggest smile of hers.

"THIS MUCH!" She said as she extended her arms, "If only I can extend my short arms, I will. To prove how much I love you, Haruna."

I sighed and I smiled at her, I kissed her forehead and she nuzzled on my neck. "The world and time stops when I put my arms around you." I said and she looked at me, "Allow me to put my arms around you to stop the world and time. Just to celebrate Christmas with you."

"Hime~~~~" Yuko said and she clung her arms on my neck, letting our nose touch, "You're a teaser you know?" She whispered on my lips, feeling her hot breath on my lips.

"That's because Yuuchan's the best teacher." I replied to her and I hugged her so tight.

She planted a kiss on my neck, feeling her hot breath on my neck helps me to relax. I pulled her face and I kissed her.

Feeling each others lips, feeling each others breath, is just me or am I feeling hot? Yuko looked at me, still she doesn't fail to turn me on

My hand did the work, I hovered my hands on her chest and she moaned while our tongues our battling. I left her lips and I kissed her collarbone, slurping every nibble of it. She was moaning and she started to ruffle my hair, I brushed her thighs using my hands she kept moaning.

I found the hidden spots of her body. She rested her arms around my neck, I caressed her face and I removed the ponytail from her hair. My body is now on the top of Yuko's body, I kissed her cheeks as I started to kiss her neck. The way she moans, the way my satisfaction needs more. I stopped just to tease her.

"Nya-Nyannyan...." She called me and I looked at her. "I love you."

"I know, and I love you too, so much." I added and I saw Yuko's cheeks it was blushing, so I kissed her cheeks and I pinched her cheeks. "So does that mean you forgive me?" I asked her and she touched her chin.

"Hmmm, let me think about it." She looked at me straight into the eye, with that feisty smile of her.

I carried her, doing the bridal style and I was laughing while she was covering her face using her palms.

I landed her body on the bed, as I got on the top of her, she pulled me for a kiss. I circled my arms on her neck while she her arms are on my waist. I laid on top of her, not yet letting go of each others lips. As I ran my hands on her sides, stopping every smooth spots of her, her skin is so smooth, I can die right now. As Yuko pulled back, panting for more kiss. My lips planted little kisses on her collarbone as my hands kept stroking her sides.

I pulled her again, I am so hungry. So hungry to kiss Yuko. Her presence is enough, she may not have a gift for me or what, but I will try my best to make her happy this Christmas.

Kissing her hungrily and demanding an entrance right away, which she gave immediately. Our tongues danced with the beat of our hearts and I ran my hands up and down her sides, only to be replied by her soft moans into my mouth.

We both pulled back again, I smirked and Yuko was panting for more air.

"What happened to you, Nyannyan? This is not the usual you." She said and I blushed.

"It's just that....I want to give Yuuchan the best Christmas." Ahhh, I can feel my cheeks blushing because of this sudden confession. "You know, it's because I love you so much. Yuko, I know that I'm still a member of AKB. I don't have friends right by my side, only Miichan and Takamina are there when I miss you the most. Some view the two of us as best friends. But the world, the society, the fans, and our comrades, they don't need to know our relationship." I said and I sighed, I looked at Yuko and she was biting her lips. I laid down on the bed and Yuko did the same, I felt her head on my chest and I sighed. "But let me tell you this, let me guarantee you, when we're both ready, let's be proud of our relationship ne?" I felt her nodding and I sighed with a smile on my face.

As I felt my shirt getting wet, I didn't realized that she was crying.

"Hey, don't cry."

"I'm just happy you know." She said while tears started to race down on her face. I used my thumb to remove the tears away from Yuko's face.

"I don't want to see you cry, because...I don't want to see an angel crying. A beautiful angel, just like you, Yuuchan." I said and she removed her head from my chest.

She rested her head on my arm and she whispered, "I wonder what will our fans tell us, I mean sure KojiYuu is real in front of our fans. But I wonder, what are they going to say about us?"

"I bet they're going to celebrate about it." I said and the two of us laughed.

"Ne, Nyannyan. She called me and I looked at her, I saw her eyes again, staring at my eyes. "I'm very happy, because this is the wonderful Christmas. And this year is very special because you expressed your feelings for me. Arigatou, Haruna. Aishiteru."

I sighed and a pout came along, "Yuko, you know that it's VERY rare for me to express my feelings towards you. I know I always act like a tsundere in front of our fans, comrades, and the society. You know how much I love you, right?" I asked her and I felt her head nodding, she held my hands and she caressed it. "Yuko, I know I always ended up making you jealous with the other members, but please next time don't be jealous okay? It's only you and it will always be you. I love you so much my dear, Yuuchan."

"Nya-" I cut her sentence off.

"I couldn't bear a day without you, your picture, your messages, it's enough...just to feel your presence. I guess only death can do us apart."

"That's true..."

Yuko kissed my forehead and my nose. She smiled at me, leaving my mouth craving for her lips. "Mouu~ stop teasing me! I just confessed to you a while ago and now you're teasing me?! Unbelievable."

"Hehehe~ you know sometimes, we're very confused about our relationship. Earlier, I was the angry one and now you're mad at me because I was teasing ya~"

"Shut up."

"I love you."

"Hmph."

"Say the magic word~"

"Kuso gaki." I said and we laughed. "Let's go to sleep Yuko." Actually, I don't like to sleep, it's just that I want to tease her.

"Yeah, actually it's a tiring day. Let's just call it for the night. Tomorro- no I mean later, we're going to buy our gifts for each other, okay? Good night and I love you~"

She said and I just smiled at her, she closed her eyed and I tried my best to remain quiet so that I can take off my shirt and pajamas easily. "Yuuchan, open your eyes." Okay, so I'm wearing this sexy Santa Claus costume...I hope she'll like it.

"Nyannyan~ I'm trying to get some sleep~" She said while groaning.

I smirked and I whispered, "Too bad, I already have my gift here." I said and Yuko opened her eyes, I stood up from the bet and she gasped, I saw her eyes sparkling because of her view. "Merry Christmas my dear Yuuchan."

END

SayaMilky: My Shining Star

Enjoying because of the quiet and cold air here at the rooftop, I can feel the cold air passing by skin. As I opened a big bag of vegetable chips and gulped down some soda, I couldn't help but to smile, "It's just you and me, my dear guitar~" I said and I started to ruffle my hair. "But I don't have an inspiration here, how I wish Miyuki's here to accompany me." I mumbled and and I sighed, I started to hum Heart Gata Virus but then, something is not really right.

It's creeping the hell out of me, I saw a shadow and I knew it, argh. "And I thought I will be alone here!" I shouted, the shadow appeared again and a girl giggled.

I groaned, "Miyuki, show yourself." I commanded her, but no, she didn't revealed herself. I groaned again, "Milky, show your cuteness to me."

A girl revealed herself wearing a trench coat and a leather shoes, she removed her coat and she was wearing a red dress, covering her legs with a black leggings, she removed her scarf and I got to admit it, I was caught in an awe moment.

"SAYANEEEEEEEEEE~!" I knew it, she's doing it intentionally, I rolled my eyes and she ran with an open arms, she's planning to capture me, luckily there's a bed here hehe, and I'm seated there, I rolled my body and she hugged the air. "Mou~ Sayanee~ let me hug you~!" She commanded me. I scooted a little to let her hug me, I felt her arms resting on my waist, feeling her body helps me to forget about the cold air. "Now, kiss me~"
I escaped from her hug and I shook my head, "No." I answered her coldly. "How's your sold debut though?" I asked her and she looked enthusiastic about it

"It was super!" She said with that cheeky smile of hers, "Ne Sayanee, kiss me~"

"No."

"At least my chin is not THAT long." Milky said and she rolled her eyes.

I laughed out loud, "At least I'm not GOOD at fishing."

"You're such a tsundere!" She shouted at me and I chuckled. "The only thing that you're not acting like a total tsun is your guitar!" She added.

"Fine. You see, I'm writing a new song here. But it looks like I'm confused and I don't have an inspiration." I told her and I scratched my head. "Will you be my inspiration?" I asked her and she nodded, with that wonderful smile of hers, making my night so warm.

She rested her head on my lap and I started to play my guitar, and I looked up the sky, praying to Kami-sama to give me a memorable Christmas.

My love, why are you so down?
Care to explain it to me how?
I've been wondering why you are so sad.
It's, that time of the year, I want to see you smile, like you used to smile.

"So, how was it?" I asked her and I saw her cheeks, I caressed it and it was wet. "Are you crying?" I asked her and she shook her head, I grabbed my handkerchief from my pocket and I wiped her tears.

"I'm not crying! My eyes are just sweating." She said with a pout on her face, I titled down my head and I smirked. "Don't tilt your head down, you're going to kill yourself!" She shouted and she laughed.

Still holding my guitar, I started to play some random songs.

"Anou, Sayanee." She called me with a broken voice, I offered her a can of soda and she refused it. "That's a great song." She said and smiled at me, she held my chin just to let me face her, I saw her eyes...and it's beautiful.

"Arigatou." I said and I laid down my guitar on the other side of the bed and I tackled Milky. My mouth searched for her ears and I whispered, "I love you." I confessed to her and I can that she's blushing. "What's wrong Milky?" I asked her, "Cat got your tongue?" I added and she lightly slapped my right arm.

"No. It's just...it's very rare for me to hear you, saying that you love me. I'm always the clingy one but Sayak-" Snowflakes started show up, some snowflakes fell on Milky's forehead. I blew it away just to protect her from the cold air.

I smiled at her, seeing her being innocent and cute, it turns me on. "Let me hug you." I said and she was shocked about it, my arms searched for her waist. "Let me protect you." She rested her head on my chest. "Lastly, let me kiss you." I said and she covered her face using her both hands.

"Mou~ stop embarrassing me!" She said and I let out a loud chuckle, I felt her arms crawling down on my waist and I smiled at her.

Watching the snowflakes falling, cuddling with your favorite lover, what a wonderful Christmas. The trees are already covered because of the snow, and I swear, Milky and I will wake up, with cough and colds.

"Ne, Milky." I called her and she looked at me with a questionable face. "Can you...uhm...hug me a little tight?"

She smiled with that wonderful cheeks again, "Of course Sayanee."

I felt her arms, tighten to my waist. I sighed and I looked up at the sky, I saw the biggest star, and it's shining. "Ne, Milky." I called her again, with my full determination, I pointed the shining star, "You see that star? That's going to be you. The shining star of all stars."

She was sniffling and I looked at her, straight into the eye, tears are starting to roll down on her cheeks. I kissed her forehead and I hugged her. "Sayaka, without you...I will never be the star." She said and I lightly ruffled her hair.

"There, there. I'm always here for you, through hard times or good times, I will always be there. To support you, and to show you, that you're the brightest star." I said and I pecked on her cheeks. "By the way..." I added and I grabbed something from my bag, it's a necklace with a picture of me and Milky, our first picture together. "Merry Christmas, my dear Miyuki."

She wore the necklace with my assistance, after observing the necklace, she faced me again and she pounced at me. I felt her arm clinging on my neck, she gently pulled my head for a kiss and I smirked, "Thank you for the wonderful gift, Sayaka. But my gift I left it downstairs, is it okay for us to get it there?" She said and I lightly laughed.

"Of cours-" I wasn't able to finish it though, I felt her soft puckering lips on mine.

My world stopped, I was so lost. She pulled back and she giggled at me, I was very stunned about her movement. She pulled my arms and we left our stuff there, "Let's just get our stuff tomorrow, Sa-Ya-Ka~" She said with that teasing tone of hers.

As we arrived downstairs, I plopped myself on the couch. I closed my eyes and I just sighed. "What a tiring night."

"Make sure you'll restore your energy, Sa~ya~nee~"

I opened my eyes and I saw her, wearing a red bra and a green underwear. My jaw dropped and she giggled.

"Merry Christmas~"

END

So how was it? I hope all of you enjoyed it! :gmon bang:

THREE MORE CHRISTMAS OS TOMORROW! SO WATCH OUT! :mon bye:

Please leave a comment while you can, just to give me some inspiration *slapped* :mon XD:
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 05:50:28 PM by ChibiRine »

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
Re: ❤Rine's OS area❤ 2 CHRISTMAS OS (KojiYuu and SayaMilky) 2/5 [12/25/14]
« Reply #88 on: December 25, 2014, 04:11:15 PM »
Kyaaa ... Kojiyuu ...
Mmm ... I think i got an idea for my fic after reading your fic senpai ... Yosh!!

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #89 on: December 25, 2014, 04:36:43 PM »
Finaly kojiyuu fic!!!!! :deco:

i like kojiyuu‘s lovey dovey scene

and haruna pleading for yuko‘s forgiveness is new for me..

thank you!!!

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
« Reply #90 on: December 25, 2014, 04:52:11 PM »
Both are crazy good as always.  :O2

Hawt KojiYuu & adorable SayaMilky ahhhhh~~~  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Pure brilliance! Maybe I should return to the writing board too!  :cathappy:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #91 on: December 25, 2014, 04:54:32 PM »
Where's the ChuriYuki OS you promised?

JK.jk take your time Rine-sama~

:heart: both are really good btw
~

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #92 on: December 27, 2014, 06:35:30 AM »
Can't wait for the next one!

3 more~

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Umeda Ayaka is my eternal Kami-Oshi! ♡
Re: ❤Rine's OS area❤ (Apology OS LOL) (Imagine your OTP) Regrets 12/28/14
« Reply #94 on: December 28, 2014, 08:57:03 AM »
 :on blackhole:

huhuhuhuhu...

i don't know why... i imagined it was Umechan's POV...

and then she sees Yuko with Nyan Nyan.

:on cloudeye:

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
I was lurking around Tumblr just to read some fics earlier. Then I saw this picture of Takamina wearing a deer costume? Then I read this fic where Acchan got mad because Takamina's phone was dead. (I think there's a KojiYuu, MaYuki, and WMatsui version of it.)

Yeah, to make the long story very short, shorter than Takamina's height, I ended up doing this.

So yeah, this is an old OS from my drafts. I shouldn't be posting this because this is a reserved idea. But what the hell? It's Christmas New Year anyway. So I guess this is 3/5, right? Gah, I should stop procrastinate. This is supposed to be MaYuki/WMatsui But yeah, this idea was originally for AtsuMina so yeah.

To: Chiqa-san,

Here, I think you need a part two for your gift. Just kidding. Thank you for everything.

Your Bra,

ChibiFluffyTallyReanieRine

Daily trash from me. LIKE THE FREAKING USUAL.

Plus, I received a lot of hugs last Christmas

*cough*Momo*cough*Chiqa*cough*Eclis*cough*And others*cough*

Too much information like the usual.

AtsuMina: All I Want For Christmas

After the filming of Fujifilm TV ads, AKB48's two old aces, yeah me and Yuko, we call ourselves as the OLD ACES of AKB48, oh yeah back to reality, Yuko, HKT48's Top Manager, I decided to rest for a while. The squirrel like girl just sighed, playing with her phone. It's not like its awkward or what, but yeah, it's awkward. Yuko yawned and she looked at Sashihara, who's sweating...I think?  I looked around my surrounding and I sighed.

“That’s the 10th time this day, Acchan. What’s wrong?” Yuko asked me and I just looked at her, on the other hand, Sashihara’s just playing with her phone. I shook my head and Yuko just pouted, “So, Sasshi. How’s Nyannyan? Is she eating properly? Is she sleeping with someone?” The squirrel like girl asked the HKT’s Top Manager.

“She’s doing okay, Yuko-chan. Yes, she’s eating properly. Nope she’s not sleeping with someone….she’s lonely and she needs someone to talk to." I saw Yuko’s eyes, filled with guilt. “Except for the fact she’ll spend this day with Takamina-san. Miichan will not be around because she’s on her way to Hokkaido with Mariko-sama.” My eyes met with Yuko’s, now we're just sad because Sasshi; making two of us are feeling guilty.

“YOOOOOOOOOOSH.” I breathed out, “So, Yuko and Sasshi. Want to spend Christmas with me?” I asked the two of them and they both nodded at the same time. “It’s going to be a cold Christmas. “ I said and the two of them laugh.

“Why don’t we just buy some gifts?” Sasshi suggested and Yuko just nodded in agreement. The Top Manager noticed Yuko’s atmosphere, I saw the sadness on Yuko’s eyes. It was pure. Tears are starting to form on her eyes. Sasshi grabbed a tissue and she wiped the short girl’s tear.

Yuko just smiled and she said, “I’m practicing for my new show!” The squirrel like girl laughed, Sasshi and I just laughed along. “Acchan, what do you want for Christmas?” Yuko asked me.

I pouted, “I want a teddy bear. THE FLUFFY ONE!” I said, Sasshi grabbed her phone and she was typing with a light of speed. I looked at her with a questionable look while Yuko stood up from her seat and she stretched her arms.

“Let’s go change our clothes.”

“Yeah! I want to shop and rest though~” Yuko said and she took off the ponytail from her hair, she ruffled her hair and I sighed again. “Acchan, 11th time.” Yuko reminded me and I just looked at her.

“I know. Sorry.” I answered shortly and I stood up from my chair and went to the dressing room.

As I arrived to the dressing room, I searched for my bag just to text Minami. As I grabbed my phone from my bag, I started to type some random messages to Minami.

Screw this, I'm not going to send it.

I plopped my phone back to my bag and I changed my clothes. I am now wearing a white dress and this red dress, not too revealing, not too cliché. I am still waiting for my phone to alert me.

Maybe 2nd attempt is not wrong, right? I grabbed my phone again and I sighed.

To: Minami
Subject: Hey
Date: 12/25/14

Minami, Merry Christmas. Can we meet after your meeting with Haruna?

I didn't send the message because I'm sure that she's just busy.

“Acchan, let’s go~!” I heard Yuko screamed, I just sighed and threw my phone back to my bag.

What a lonely Christmas.

I got out from the dressing room, I saw Yuko poking Sasshi’s cheeks.

“Yuko……what are you doing?” I asked Yuko and she just giggled. “Stop harassing Sasshi.” I said and the victim just pouted because of Yuko’s sudden action.

“Why? ‘Cause she’s the new center?” Yuko asked me and I nodded in response. “Meh. You’re boring Sasshi, you don’t have the boooooooooooooooooobs and the buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutt.” Yuko added and grabbed her bag.

I grabbed my phone again, but no messages from Minami.

“I’m heading first to the car.” Sasshi said and Yuko and I gave her thumbs up in response.

While Sasshi was walking away from Yuko and I, “Have you talked to Takamina?” Yuko asked me and I shook my head.

“Have you talked to Kojipa?” I asked Yuko and she shook her head. “Looks like were dateless huh?” She asked me and I just smiled at her.

“I wonder, what’s the perfect gift for Nyannyan? Yuko asked me.

"You can bake for her. Just to avoid the material things."

"But she's with Takamina, remember?"

"Don't worry, we'll get our revenge later."

Yuko and I winked at the same time, laughing because of our crazy scheme

"Let's go." I said, "Sasshi, might think that we're doing something that shouldn't do."

Yuko scoffed, "Like that'll happen." She said and she sticked her tongue out.

3 hours later

No response from Minami, where the hell is that midget? No call, no text, from her. What's happening to the whole wide freaking depressing world?!

I grabbed my phone again and I started to type that the zombie's going to eat my adorable body.

But still, I didn't gather my strength.

That does it, I'm going to eat my heart out.

Few hours later

I got home carrying 20...scratch that. I got home carrying 20 plus shopping bags. Still sad because Minami is still not here.

No fucking text.

I'm sad about it, should I text Yuko and ask her to spend Christmas with me?

Screw this. Screw Christmas. Screw my life. Screw Minami. I'm texting Yuko alright.

To: Yuko
Subject: Mind Spending Christmas With Me?
Date: 12/15/14

Ne, Yuko. I was thinking about to get wasted, you in for it?

I sighed and I looked at the shopping bags, I realized that I bought more food than clothes. My phone alarmed me and I saw Yuko's reply.

Subject: I Can't.

I can't, Acchan. Gomen ne? I'm with Haruna right now. Actually I left her at our bedroom, crying. Now here I am, feeling the guilt, now I'm being an ass. I should climb upstairs, wish me luck.

Plus, Minami? Not with you?

And I think this is the first time Haruna cried because of Yuko, usually, it'll be Yuko who will cry because of Haruna's interaction with some certain members.

To: Yuko
Subject: Well Shit. Good Luck.

Wish you good luck. No Minami.

I mean, aren't they lucky to have each other? Yuko's too caring and Haruna's too spoiled. It's like Yuko's the older one.

I realized something, I'm acting like a total brat.

Earlier, Sasshi asked me what I wamt for Christmas.

And I answered her I want a teddy bear, a big one to be exact.

If I am going to be honest, all I want for Christmas is to spend my time with Minami.

But I guess her schedules are being an asshole.

So yeah, no Minami for this year.

I sighed and I looked at the bags again, I brought a bag of microwavable popcorn out of the bag. While walking on my way to the kitchen, I heard the doorbell.

Minami?

Could it be her?

I sighed and I walked on my way to the door, I saw a man who's wearing a blue uniform. Must be those shipping guys.

"Package for Maeda Atsuko?"

"Yeah."

"Just sign this." He said and he handed me this piece of paper and I signed it.

"So, where's the package?" I asked.

I saw 5 men, carrying this big box, and it's wrapped with pink wrapper, not to mention the adorable ribbon at the of it.

Ribbon.

Ribbon?

.........?!

?!.......

....?!.....

RIBBON?!

The whole box got into my house and the men, well they left while smiling.

And I think I just saw, Mayu, Yuki, Rena, Jurina, Yui, and Paruru.

I must be freaking out right now.

I saw a note from the box, I pulled the paper and the next thing I knew, I was crying.

Dear, Atsuko

Merry Christmas, my dear. I know that you and I, we're both busy because of our sucky schedules, right? You may thought that I lost my feelings for you because of my fanservice. Buuuuuut, you're totally wrong, my princess. I was just teasing you, y'know? I really love to see those lovely eyes of your's that's full of jealousy. I'm just kidding.

I really love you. Always remember that, okay? I may be not on your side day by day, night by night. But let me tell you this, no matter what happens, I'm here for you. To support you, and to tell you everyday that I love you.

Hope you will enjoy the teddy bear.

I'm sorry for not texting you earlier.

Love,

Minami.

I opened the box, and the letter was right.

"A...teddy....bear?" I said with a questionable tone.

I hugged the teddy bear and I felt a bone inside.

"A...real...bear?"

I was about to panic, but the stuffed toy pounced at me. "Atsuko~ Merry Christmas~"

"Minami?!"

The stuffed toy, or should I say mascot removed the head and it was Minami.

"Yuko and Sasshi told me that you want a teddy bear so, ta-da~!"

I laughed and I glomped (A/N: For Adorks, this is a real word. LOL WHAT?!) at Minami who's chuckling right now.

"Sorry if I wasn't able to reply, you know, schedule and other bullshits."

"Ne, teddy-chan~"

"Nani?"

"Daisuki~~~~~!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Hahaha! I know, and I love you more."

END.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 09:11:40 PM by ChibiRine »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
I can just imagine the epic plot there...

A giant teddy bear for Atsuko to play when Minami is not around with her...

Though this time there is Minami in it

Very cute Christmas...

Thank you for the lovely OS

Can't wait to see more

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Nice os! :twothumbs

And I guess the people who brought in the package is MaYuki, WMatsui, and YuiParu?  :roll:

Best teddy bear for Acchan! :cathappy:

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
Dear Bra,
    Halu  :hee:, thanks for the part two..!!  :luvluv1: :luvluv2:
           I really love it okay~  :nya: hmmm.. me wanna hug teddymina too~  :on gay: *slapped by Acchan*  :on chew:
     Maybe not +-+ okay.. a little Kojiyuu in there is just so sweet~ LEL
     (Sorry for the messed up reply  :on lol: )
                          but really... I want to hug teddymina .__. *stabbed by Acchan*  :on beatup
        nah...I'll hug ChibiFluffyTallyReanieRine instead~ come at meh bra~~~  :on hypto:

*vanosh*

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
❤Rine's OS area❤ (Christmas OS) (MaYuki) Sick Day 12/31/14
« Reply #99 on: December 31, 2014, 08:45:10 AM »
This is my first MaYuki OS, I hope y'all enjoy it! :mon sweat:

Hey guys! Looks like this is going to be my year-end OS? Maybe~? :dunno: :

For the WMatsui, I really want to procrastinate for it, but the plot that I created for that OS is too sweet. It'll be waste if I will procrastinate. Maybe next Christmas? :mon XD:

I will just update TAMR for all WMatsui fans. :depressed:

WMatsui Christmas Themed OS

(You can just check Rest Day if you want to.)

Last Christmas OS, douzo~! :gmon bang:

MaYuki: Sick Day

I entered Yuki's apartment, as expected from an ojou-sama like her, her apartment is clean, her kitchen is not sloppy, I reached for her bedroom. I opened the door and it's too clean, maybe she likes to clean every rest day? Or Kashiwagi-mama will always drop by here? As I saw her sleeping face, I couldn't help but to squeal inside because, she's too damn cute.

I plopped down my bag on the other side of Yuki's bedroom, but then I realized she'll smell the food and she will not be able to rest.

So, I picked up my bag again and went outside my Princess' bedroom. I rested my bag at the counter and I opened the bag. As my hand went inside the bag full of foods, I sighed, hoping that the food will not be sloppy.

After putting the containers inside the refrigerator, I went inside Yuki's room, just to observe her.

"Tsk." My tongue clicked, at least she's cute while smiling.

As my hands hovered down on Yuki's forehead, I felt the hotness. "Tsk tsk." I've been worried about her, she's putting too much effort. I should've told her to rest for a while. Its been the same happenings though.

Yuki will always get sick, twice a month. But this month, December, thrice this month. I couldn't help but to get mad to myself. I should've warn her about the snow.

I felt her body moving, I got off from the bed and I observed her. She sighed and she opened her eyes.

"Morning." I greeted her, she looked so shocked, at the same time, she was smiling,

"Mayu! Morning!" She replied, she was about to stand up but I told her just to lay down. "What are you doing here?" She asked me and I just sighed.

"I decided to visit you because I'm worried for you."

"Baka, there's no need to worry about. Plus, Jurina and Rena told me that they will drop by."

Ah biscuits, I forgot about the WMatsui! "Yeah, Jurina told me about it. Plus, Yui and Paruru told me that they will visit Paruru's favorite senpai." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Ah, did Takamina-san told you about her plan?" I have no idea about this plan thingy because all I care about is you.

"Plan?"

"Un. Yuko-san asked Maeda-san about her ideal gift for this Christmas. Maeda-san told Sasshi and Yuko-san, that she wants a teddy bear. BIG ONE. Then yeah, Sasshi texted me, Yui, Paruru, Rena, Jurina, Haruna-san, and Takamina-san about it. The truth is, Takamina-san and Haruna-san didn't hangout. Haruna-san went to the mall with Milky, to buy this sexy Santa outfit. While Milky bought a red underwear with a green bra to pair with it. Too cool for a Christmas, ne?"

I nodded, "Well, I was planning that you will rest for a while. Then we will hangout with WMatsui and YuiParu. Sounds good?" I asked her and she nodded while smiling. "Happy?" I asked again and she raised her thumb and gave me a thumbs up.

"Un. Happy Yukirin is happy!" And I thought you were sick. I smiled at her, as my hand rested on her head, she pulled my arm, which left me no choice but to land on her bed. "Back to the story." She said and I just nodded. "Then yeah, Haruna-san and Milky saw Takamina-san buying this Bear costume, but they told me that it's fluffy so no harm for Maeda-san. So now, they're preparing for their gifts and waiting for their prey. But Takamina-san will drop by as well. 'Cause you know, she needs our help." Eh? Chotto.

"Chotto, matte. Yukirin, can you see the snow?" I pointed the window and I felt her head nodding in agreement. "That means you can't go outside."

"Eeeeehhhhhhhhhh?! Why?! Just because I'm sick that doesn't mean I will not go out with you guys later."

"Maybe?" I asked her and I laughed just to tease her.

As I felt her body moving so crazily, I looked at her. But oh boy, wrong move, Watanabe. Wrong move, as I felt her body at the top of my body, I could see her face, crossed down by a pinkish hue. "You know that I hate it when you're teasing me, specially when I'm sick!" She said, she caressed my cheeks and I swear, I can feel the heat creeping up my cheeks. As she pinched my cheeks and my nose, she kissed my forehead, my nose, and my cheeks. "I really want to kiss your lips, but I guess I will infect you so no." She said and she winked at me.

"I'm not scared." I answered as I bitted my lip.

"I mean, you know, I'm scared to infect you." She said as she kissed my forehead and brushed me hair.

I looked at her straight in to the eye, "Go ahead. Infect me."

As I felt her soft puckering lips on mine, I clung my arms on her neck, as her hand started to search for my hidden spots, my body fought back, as our tongues are fighting for dominance, I managed to get on top of her, as my tongue pulled back and started to slurp down for her neck. "Nngh~ Mayu~" She's moaning and groaning, its getting louder.

Now I'm getting bored with her neck, it's time for some action, I was about to pull her pajamas down, she groaned. As I smirked just to tease her for a while, I kissed her lips again, this time its full of passion, pure, and bliss. As my right hand massaged her breast in a circular motion, I felt a vibrate while we're kissing.

*knock**knock**knock**

I groaned and I rolled my eyes. "Let me just get the door for you". I said as fixed my dress, Yuki was panting and I smirked at her.

She rolled her eyes and then she smiled, as I gave her lips a quick peck. "Mayu." She called me and I looked at her, she was panting but she was smiling. "I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I mouthed and I gave her a flying kiss.

I ran downstairs to see who are the intruders.

Way to go to ruin our moment, guys.

END.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 09:14:26 PM by ChibiRine »

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Muses - Who R U