JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - Crawl

Author Topic: Always with you (Kai X Acchan & other pairings) [30/30 COMPLETED]  (Read 62974 times)

Offline mirurunky

• an early birds catches worms
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • an ordinary person
Re: Always with you (Kai X Acchan and other pairings) [Chapter 27A updated]
« Reply #160 on: April 04, 2015, 02:33:24 AM »
nooo kai!! please be stronger  :banghead:

Offline yuuchans

• Practically all about the mainstream pairings.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
Re: Always with you (Kai X Acchan and other pairings) [Chapter 27A updated]
« Reply #161 on: April 04, 2015, 11:10:05 AM »
KAEDE-SAN you finally back~ after weeks of longing :lol: :ptam-glow: :mon inluv:

BUT HECK, that damned Takeru always causing problems  :on voodoo:
Poor Kai :'( Hope he'll be able to pull it through with all the dramas going on  :deco: :rock:
Thank you~ i'll keep waiting for more :mon thumb:

Offline kaed3

• Member+
Re: Always with you (Kai X Acchan and other pairings) [Chapter 27B updated]
« Reply #162 on: April 04, 2015, 01:19:39 PM »
Hello people! Thanks for waiting patiently! Sorry that I am not able to update as often as I can... :bow:
I managed to finish part B and here you go! Enjoy!

Chapter 27B

AT THE HOSPITAL

- Yuki's ward -

Kai sat down beside Yuki who is sound asleep. He looked at Yuki and starts to wonder about the things that has happened so far.
Within months, his life is like a high speed roller coaster. Thinking about the possibilities that he might lose the 2 person who he cares
deeply, tears started to roll down his cheeks unknowingly.

"Kai... It's going to be alright..." Yuki said.

"Yuki...Did I disturb your sleep?" Kai asked and was startled by Yuki's sudden awakeness. He quickly wipe away his tears and sit straight up.

"Not at all...I was about to wake up anyway...Why are you here so early today? Is everything ok?" Yuki asked worriedly.

"Yea...Everything...is fine so far...Don't worry..." Kai replied with a forced smile.

"It's not...Kai...You looked so tired...It must be hard for you since me and Acchan is hospitalized...And Acchan is...Kai...Please take care of
yourself...We will be sad and worried if you ever fall sick..." Yuki said with tears forming around her eyes.

"Arigato...I know..and understand fully about your concerns...I will definitely take care of myself...So don't worry..." Kai said with a smile.

"Kai...Please don't be angry with Sae..." Yuki said.

"What do you mean?" Kai asked as he is shocked by Yuki sudden mention about Sae.

"Sae told me yesterday...That he has proposed to Sensei to take you out from practice...." Yuki said.

"So you knew the reason why I am here long ago..." Kai said softly.

"I believe its not easy for Sae to do that...Even for the others...It must have pained them as much as how it pains you...Please don't be
angry with them..." Yuki said and started to tear.

"Yuki...Please don't cry...I admit I was angry with them just now...But I know they have my interest at heart...So I'm not angry at them
anymore after thinking through...Please don't worry about us..." Kai said and passed a tissue to Yuki.

"Honto?" Yuki asked as she wipe her tears away.

"Of course...It's going to be ok...Trust me..." Kai said.

"Ok...Kai...How is Acchan today?" Yuki asked softly.

"I have yet to go see her but I...I think she is still taking a lazy nap..." Kai said sadly.

"Door open"

"Konnichiwa..." Haruko greeted as she enters the room with Shidou.

"Auntie Haruko and Uncle Shidou...Konnichiwa..." Yuki greeted.

"Konnichiwa..." Kai stood up and bowed.

"How are you feeling today?" Haruko asked as she walked towards Yuki with Shidou.

"I'm much better today...Arigato...Thank you for visiting me, Auntie Haruko and Uncle Shidou..." Yuki replied.

"Not at all...Yuki...Actually...We have a favor to ask of you..." Haruko said.

"What is it?" Yuki asked.

"Me and Uncle Shidou hope that...You can...help Atsu deliver her performance tomorrow..." Haruko said while holding back her tears.

"Me? But this is Acchan's competition...Will the event coordinators even allow it?" Yuki asked seriously.

"It's...impossible...Yuki has yet granted the permission to leave the hospital grounds...So...I think she...will not be able...to help Atsuko
even if the event personel allows..." Kai said sadly.

"The event coordinators just visited Atsu and told us that they allow us get a replacement to help Atsu deliver her performance since her
songs are already cleared to take part...Onegai...This is Atsu's dream...We really hope you can help us out...Since you are the only 1 who
knows what songs she will be performing...Onegai..." Shidou said and bowed.

"Uncle Shidou! Please don't do that! I will do it...It will be a pity if such wonderful songs is not delivered and I am glad if I can be help to
Acchan...Please don't bow to me..." Yuki said.

"NO!" Minami said while she stands at the door entrance to Yuki's room.

"Oka san..." Yuki said.

"Minami..." Haruko said as she turned to look at Minami.

"I am really sorry but I have to reject this for Yukirin...She is not well enough to leave the hospital yet...Hope you understand..." Minami said.

"I'm really...sorry to ask of this so suddenly...But its just for a while...I promise to send Yuki back as soon as she finish the performance...
Please help us out in this..." Haruko said.

"Haruko...I hope you understand...I can't afford to let Yukirin take more risks...She is...not able to go out as freely as she used to now...
I am really sorry but we really can't help you out in this..." Minami said and bowed to Haruko and Shidou.

"Kai...Do something...This is not for me but for Acchan! Help me convince Oka san!" Yuki said to Kai.

Kai looked at Yuki and Minami, he is sandwiched between them and does not know what to do. Either way will cause hurt to one of them.
After thinking for a while, he made his decision.

"Gomenasai...I...agree with Oka san...We really can't let Yuki take anymore risk until she gets her heart transplanted...Uncle and Auntie...
Gomenasai..." Kai said and bowed to them.

"KAI! BAKA! I HATE YOU!" Yuki shouted and covered herself with the blanket, crying.

Haruko and Shidou understands fully their worries, they knew the chances are low but at least they tried. So they decided not to bother
them any further.

"Gomen...We made a demanding request...We have to speak to the doctor so we will take our leave here..." Shidou said sadly and left with Haruko.

Seeing how angry Yuki is now, staying here would only cause her to be more angry at him. Kai decided to go visit Acchan and let Yuki cool off.

"Uncle and Auntie...Is it ok for me to come with you? I would like...to know more about Atsuko's condition..." Kai said.

"Thats really nice of you...Kai...Sure...Let's go together..." Shidou said as he pats Kai's back.

"Arigato...and gomenasai...I wasn't of any help..." Kai said.

"Kai...We have to thank you instead...Always helping us take good care of Atsu...Arigato..." Haruko said.

"I'm sure our lazy girl will be bored of sleeping soon...So lets go see what the doctor has to say for now..." Shidou said with a smile.

The 3 of them then went to the doctor's office together.

"Yukirin..." Minami called out but Yuki is too angry to respond.

"Oka san have work to do..Have a good rest and I will come to see you tomorrow..." Minami said sadly and left the room.

THE NEXT DAY MORNING
"Yuki...Yuki...Wake up..."

Yuki opened her sleepy eyes to see who is calling her.

"Kai...What are you doing here?" Yuki asked while rubbing her sleepy girls.

"Hurry...Get changed quick..." Kai said softly and passed a bag of clothes to Yuki. He then stood at the entrance door to 'guard'.

Yuki look into the bag and Kai. Instantly, she knew what Kai is up to and quickly got up from her bed and went to change at the bathroom.

"Done...How do we get out now?" Yuki asked softly.

"Don't worry...I have my ways...Follow me closely..." Kai said softly and lead Yuki out the escape route.

"Kai...How come you know the place so well?" Yuki asked softly while staying close behind Kai. She is amazed that they are able to escape
so smoothly without alerting anyone yet.

"I asked Jun...Shhh...Hide here...There's somebody there...I am going to check it out...Wait for my signal to come out..." Kai said and
proceed forward alone.

Yuki hid herself behind a big flower pot and waited patiently for Kai's signal. Kai seeing the coast is cleared, wave to Yuki and Yuki quickly
walked towards Kai with light steps.

"Lets go...Just a bit more and we are out of the building..." Kai said softly and continued their escape plan.

AT THE BACK OF THE HOSPITAL

"Yuki...Get on quick!" Kai said as he pushed out his bicycle from the bushes.

"Ok!" Yuki said and quickly ride on the back of the bicycle.

As soon as Yuki gets on the bicycle, Kai pedaled as fast as he could. Hoping to be able to reach the theater in time for the performance.

"Kai..." Yuki called out.

"Hmm?" Kai asked.

"Gomenasai..." Yuki said.

"For?" Kai asked.

"I thought you don't care about Acchan and me...And I said hurtful things to you..." Yuki said.

"I know you wanted to help Atsuko and that you are just saying it out of anger...Don't worry...I am not angry with you and I will never be...
Instead...I want to thank you...Arigato Yuki, for helping Atsuko fulfilling her dream..." Kai said.

"No..I should thank you Kai...For believing that I am able to help Acchan...I really want to help Acchan no matter what...Because this song
is so important to her...And to you..." Yuki said and started to tear.

"I get it...I will listen to it carefully later...Please do your best..." Kai said.

"Hai..." Yuki said and hugged Kai's back tightly.

OUTSIDE AKIBAHARA MUSIC THEATER

"KAI! Over here!" Kuu shouted.

Kai quickly ride over towards Kuu and the others. Everyone is waiting for them, including Acchan's parents.

"Minna.." Yuki said with surprised.

"I called them to meet here...We need more supporters don't we?" Kai said and slowly slow the the ride.

Sae then ran towards the stopped bicycle with Yuki's guitar.

"Let's go inside now...We have asked the events coordinator to put Acchan's performance last..." Sae said and lead Yuki to the performers
waiting area as instructed by Kai.

"Let me...Take..a break for now..." Riku said and took over Kai's bicycle. He then helped Kai secure it at the bicycle holding area.

"Here...Its going to be cold inside...Don't catch a cold..." Yuko said and offered Kai a towel to wipe off his sweat.

"Arigato..." Kai said and wiped himself dry with the towel.

"Kai...Arigato...Is it really ok?" Haruko asked.

- Flashback -

PREVIOUS DAY

Kai and Acchan's parents came out of the doctor's office after the update of Acchan's condition.

"Yokatta..." Haruko said while she wipe her tears.

"Atsu is really trying her best...She will definitely wake up soon..." Shidou said and hugged Haruko.

The doctor told them that Acchan can be transferred to a normal ward as she can now breathe on her own. She is also showing signs of
consciousness whenever they talked to her. Hearing that their daughter's conditon is getting better, they are now feeling hopeful and looks
forward to see Acchan again.

"Omedeto...Uncle Shidou and Auntie Haruko..." Kai said.

"Kai...Thank you for accompanying us today...You have been such a great help ever since Atsu is hospitalized..." Haruko said.

"I'm glad that I am of some help to you...I also hope I can help Acchan out in any ways I can..." Kai said.

"I know...I'm sorry that we made such a demanding request just now..." Shidou said.

"Uncle...Please don't say that...You are just trying to make Atsuko's hardwork not to go waste..." Kai said.

"Kai...Thats very sweet of you...Arigato..." Haruko said.

"Ringggg"

Shidou looked at the caller name displayed on his cellphone and quickly pick up the call to answer.

"Moshi...Maeda desu..." Shidou said.

Its a call from the event coordinators, calling to confirm about Acchan's performing items for tomorrow.

"Regarding the competition tomorrow we would like to..." Shidou said sadly.

"Continue as planned with a subsitute..." Kai said loudly.

"Kai..." Haruko and Shidou looked at kai.

Kai nodded with a smile and Shidou conveyed their wish to continue with the performance as suggested by the event coordinators.

"Are you sure Kai? Wasn't you against it?" Shidou asked after ending the call.

"That was when Oka san is around and out of respect...When she is not around...I do things my way...Plus...I can't let Yuki get upset any
further...Yuki will definitely be able to do it and I don't want her or Atsuko have any regrets..." Kai said.

"Arigato Kai...But are you sure about this? I don't want to get you in any trouble..." Haruko said.

"Don't worry about it Auntie Haruko...Things will work out as it goes on...Having been through so much...I believe Oka san will definitely
understand it somehow..." Kai said.

That night, Kai messaged his buddies to tell them his plans and instructed them what to do. They were all surprised but were really glad to
receive the message. For Kai is back to normal, that really loosen their worries towards Kai.

- End of flashback -

"Don't worry Auntie Haruko...I will handle it...Lets go in now..." Kai said.

"Kai...Pssst..." Jun called out and pointed Kai's back, signalling danger behind him.

Kai turned and saw his parents. He was shocked and did not expect that doomsday will come his way so fast. He is now in a
state of panic and trying to find an excuse to say.

"Oka san and Tou san...I...I..." Kai said panicking.

"I knew you would definitely do this...Let's go Anata..." Minami said.

"Ok..." Tomonobu said and led Minami towards the theater entrance.

"Oka san...Please let Yuki perform! Onegai!" Kai said and bowed.

However, Minami ignored Kai's plea and continue to walk towards the entrance.

"Oka san! Onegai!" Kai shouted.

"Shhhh...Kai! Can't you understand? We are running late for the performance...Lets all go in now..." Tomonobu said.

"Tou san?" Kai is now puzzled.

"Your Oka san knew you would definitely help Yuki out...So she asked me to come here with her..." Tomonobu said.

"So you mean Oka san is ok with Yuki performing? Why didn't she say so earlier! We could have come here together and I don't
need to cycle all the way from the hospital!" Kai retorted.

"Oka san say that is to punish you for going against her and your words about Yuki performing..." Tomonobu said.

"Oka san said that? Seriously?" Kai asked.

"Anata! Hurry up!" Minami say annoyingly as she can't enter the theater without the tickets.

"Arigato...Honto ni arigato..." Haruko and Shidou said and bowed.

"Don't be...Acchan is also like our daughter...I'm glad Yuki is able to help out in anyway she can...I really got to go...If not Minami
might change her mind..." Tomonobu said and ran towards Minami quickly. They then entered the theater first.

"Yokatta..." Rena said.

"Yupp...Everything turns out well like what you hoped..." Jun said to Kai.

"Seriously..." Kai said.

"Looks like your Oka san is really powerful..." Mariko said.

"She definitely is...And I know Kai's is like his Oka san...Thats why she can foiled his plot...Looks like you have a long way to go..." Kuu said.

"Hey...Its already very tiring and hurting for me...Stop adding and rubbing salt on me..." Kai retorted.

"Didn't Yuko just passed you a towel? Use it to wipe them off before the wounds hurts..." Riku said.

"Kyaaa...Riku-nyan is so caring!" Yuko said.

"Stop it! I better go inside first before I start to have more wounds...Uncle and Auntie...Lets hurry inside..." Kai said went walked
towards the entrance with Shidou and Haruko.

"Hey wait for us!" Riku said and followed Kai behind with the others.

AT AKIBAHARA MUSIC THEATER

They quickly find their seats and sat down. Preparing themselves for Yuki's performance with light prayers in their heart. Hope that
everything will go smoothly.

"Ladies and gentlemen, before we let the last contestant perform her piece. I would like to make a short announcement...No. 14
Maeda Atsuko san unfortunately is not able perform today due to her sudden hospitalization..." The MC announced.

The audience were shocked by the announcement and started to comment.

"It's such a pity! I'm here for her performance..."

"Are they serious?"

"If she is not performing...Who is the last contestant? Did they call in other person to fill up the space?"

"They can't just get anyone to fill up the space...They should get someone to perform her piece and not let her effort go wasted!"

"Hope she is ok..."

"I'm a fan of Maeda san...Hope she is ok..."

Acchan's parents, Kai and his friends were really touched by the words said by the audiences.

"Atsuko would definitely be so happy if she knows so many people likes her music..." Kai said.

"Arigato...Arigato..." Haruko said with tears flowing out from her eyes.

"Yokatta ne...Our daughter is so well loved by everyone..." Shidou say and hugged Haruko.

"In view that this competition is about composing original music, the events coordinators decided to have Maeda Atsuko's songs
performed by her friend in her stead..." The MC said.

The theater is now filled with loud cheers. Almost everyone is glad with the arrangement.

"Without further ado, lets welcome Takahashi Yuki..." The MC said and left the stage.

Yuki slowly walked to the center of the stage and got herself ready.

"Minna san...Konnichiwa...Watashi...Takahashi Yuki desu...Kite kudasai..."Flower" and "Migikata"...By Maeda Atsuko.." Yuki said and started
to sing "Flower".

"Kokoro no katasumi
Flower
Chiisana hana ga saita
Ano hi no negai wa
Yukkuri to
Hinata no naka saita..."

In the corner of my heart
Flower
A little flower bloomed
My wish from that day
Slowly
Bloomed in the sun

(Lyrics taken from http://www.kiwi-musume.com/lyrics/maedaatsuko/singles/flower/flower.html)

Everyone in the theater were immersed with Yuki's sweet and smoothing voice.

"Yuki...Gambatte..." Sae looked at Yuki by the side from the backstage.

"Sugoiii...Yuki is like Acchan...I think I am her fan now..." Yuko said.

"Yuko...How can you be a fan girl so easily?" Riku asked.

"But they are both really great singers...The same song now have a different touch to it..." Jun said.

"Somehow...I feel that Acchan is right there singing with Yuki..." Kai said.

"Yes indeed...Acchan is also trying her best in her own way...Hope that they will win this competition..." Kuu said.

"With so many of us cheering them on...I believe even the judges feels the same way as us..." Mariko said.

"Yes...I believe so too...Acchan's song has this effect to string everyone together..." Rena said.

Yuki finally finished performing the first song and starts to play the last piece.

"omoidasu yo ima mo...
koi to kizuita natsu wo...
TOKEISOU no hana ga
hinata ni afureta michi

harewatatta sora ni
nyuudougumo ga mokumoku
atto iu ma ni fuete
naze da ka fuan ni natta no
ima iru basho to mirai

anata no migikata
watashi no atama wo katamukete
chokonto nosetara
sore dake de anshin shita
shiawase yo

umaku ikanakute
tsuraku kanashii toki wa
sonna watashi no guchi wo
kiite kureru dake de ii

yuudachi ni furarete
minka no nokisaki de
sotto yorisotta futari
iroiro aru nette waratta
ame sae tanoshikunaru

anata no migikata
toki ni wa kokoro wo yasumasete
shinpai ga atte mo
itsu datte raku ni nareru
nukumori yo

sorezore no sora no shita de
kagayaiteta ano koro omou no kanaa

ima demo futari wa
issho ni aruiteru mitai ni...
anata no migikata
watashi no atama wo katamukete
chokonto nosetara
sore dake de anshin shita
shiawase yo

natsukashiku setsunakatta
aa ano natsu yo"

I remember, even now...
The summer I found love...
On the road where the blue passion flowers
overflowed from a spot of sun

In the clearing sky
the fluffy cumulus clouds
quietly multiplied in the blink of an eye
Why did I feel uneasy?
Even now, in the place I am and in the future

I tilted my head towards
your right shoulder,
leaning it against you slightly
I felt relief in just that action
and was happy

When things went badly
and I was bitter or sad,
just your listening to my grumblings
was a wonderful thing

The two of us, cuddled close quietly
on the porch of a house
as a sudden evening shower tumbled down,
worked out various things and laughed,
and even the rain became fun

Sometimes I'd rest on
your right shoulder,
and even when I had worries,
I could always be comforted
by your warmth

Should I even think about those times
that glimmered under each sky?

Even now, the two of us
seem to be walking together...
I tilted my head towards
your right shoulder,
leaning it against you slightly
I felt relief in just that action
and was happy

So beloved, so heartbreaking
Ah, that summer

(Lyrics taken from http://stage48.net/studio48/migikata.html)

Kai listened carefully every word Yuki sang. He knew it a confession song from Acchan to him through the lyrics. Thoughout performance,
tears were rolling down from his eyes and in his mind, he repeatedly said 'I love you' to Acchan. Hoping his feelings will get conveyed to Acchan.
The others and some of the audiences also teared. They were really moved by the song.

"Arigato gozaimasu..." Yuki said as she stood up to bow after finishing the performances.

The theater is now fill with thunderous cheers and everyone stood up and clapped for Yuki. They were even shouts of thanks to Yuki and Acchan.

"You really should see this Atsuko...You better wake up soon..." Kai said.

"Omedeto...Atsu...Everyone here loves your songs...Yokatta yokatta..." Haruko said.

"I'm so proud of you Atsu...I'm so proud of you..." Shidou said and teared.

They waited patiently for the judges to make their decision. Finally the time has come to reveal who will champion. The MC walked onto the
stage with a card on his hand.

"Sorry to keep you waiting...I will announce the champion for Akiba Composing Talent Search..." The MC said.

Hearing that, everyone in the audience seats started to shout Acchan's name. Haruko and Shidou were really touched and cried uncontrollably.
Kai and the others were amazed and burst out their tears of joy.

"YES! The champion for Akiba Composing Talent Search goes to...MAEDA ATSUKO!" The MC shouted.

"Yuki!" Sae said and hugged Yuki tightly.

"Acchan did it! Acchan did it! Omedeto Acchan..." Yuki cried out.

"Lets have Takahashi Yuki san represent Maeda Atsuko san and say a few words! Takahashi Yuki san please!" The MC said.

"Yuki...Go on..." Sae said and released the hug.

"But...What should I say? I don't what to say..." Yuki said panickingly.

"You know what to say...Since you are always with Acchan...I'm sure you know what Acchan wants to say...To Kai..." Sae said.

"Ok..." Yuki said and took a deep breathe to prepare herself. She then walked to the stage center.

Everyone stopped their cheers when they saw Yuki at the stage.

"Arigato minna san...I'm really glad that I can help my best friend present her music...First of all, I want to thank the wonderful event host of this competition...Thank you for not letting Maeda Atsuko's effort goes to waste with your kind arrangement..." Yuki said and bowed.

Everyone clapped and cheered.

"I also want to thank my brother...Kai...For taking the risk, just to fulfil this selfish wish of mine...Of wanting to perform in Maeda Atsuko's stead
and because of his selflessness...Both of our wishes came true...To our parents who are here today...Arigato...Thank you for believing in us and
always supporting us even when we are so selfish...Arigato..."  Yuki said.

Everyone clapped and cheered.

"Kai...I hope you remember every word of the song...Because that is what Acchan wants to tell you badly...I will leave the rest to her...Acchan
will definitely be ok...Lastly, thank you everyone here for your support towards Maeda Atsuko's music! Arigato gozaimasu!" Yuki said and bowed.

Everyone stood up once again to cheer and clapped for Yuki. The event organizer then went up the stage to present the champion trophy to
Yuki and Yuki also performed the songs again to celebrate the win.

OUTSIDE AKIBAHARA MUSIC THEATER

Everyone waited patiently outside the theater including Acchan's parents. Kai, his parents and Shidou are inside the theater with Yuki and Sae to
settle some administration stuff.

"Shall we go to the hospital right away to tell Acchan the good news?" Kuu asked.

"Of course! She would definitely be so happy to hear about it!" Riku said.

"Arigato...Atsu is really lucky to have all your support..." Haruko said.

"Auntie Haruko...Don't say that...I think we are luckier...Acchan is really a friend that I can't complain about...She is always supporting us in every
way..." Yuko said.

"Arigato..." Haruko said. She  is really happy to know Acchan has so many friends who genuinely cares about her.

"What is taking them so long?" Jun asked.

"They should be out here any minute I guess..." Rena said.

Just then, Sae carried Yuki out the theater with Kai, his parents and Shidou following behind. Yuki has fainted once again after the event ended.

"Oh my god..." Riku said and ran with the other towards them to see if they can help in anyway.

"Anata! Hurry get the car here!" Minami cried out.

"Wait for me here...I will be right back!" Tomonobu said and ran as fast as he could to his car.

"What's going on?" Jun asked.

"Yuki suddenly...Felt pain and...fainted...Its all my fault! Why did I come out with this stupid idea!" Kai said and hit his head.

"Kai! Stop it!" Kuu said and tried to stop Kai from hitting himself.

Just then, Minami fainted too as she is overwhelmed by what happened.

"Auntie!" Riku and Jun quickly ran over to catch the falling Minami.

"OKA SAN!" Kai quickly rush over to Minami.

The situation is now chaotic and Jun quickly reorganized everyone.

"Yuko and Aunite Haruko...You will help take care of Auntie Minami... Rena...Please assist me in helping Yuki...Lets sent Yuki to hospital
 as soon as Uncle Tomonobu drives over...Uncle Shidou and Mariko san...Please send Auntie Minami to the hospital with the others..." Jun said.

"Ok...I will drive over right now..." Shidou said and went to get his car.

"Ok..." Mariko said and went to drive her car over.

They then quickly got into the respective vehicles and drove to the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL

- Acchan's ward -

Tears were flowing out from Acchan's eyes. Seeing that, the nurse quickly informed the doctors and they quickly made assessments
 on Acchan's condition.

Offline chrunoi

• (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧
  • ecchi
  • meep
« Reply #163 on: April 04, 2015, 01:42:48 PM »
Ah you uploaded the next part pretty quickly yay!  :mon XD:

Yay Acchan won and ahh Mikigata~  :farofflook:

But will Yuki be okay, she fainted.. and is Acchan going to wake up..?  :mon hanky:

Thank you for update though~ Waiting for your next one!  :gmon sing:

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #164 on: April 04, 2015, 02:15:41 PM »
Whoaa..Jun cool handling the situation~
Now 3 people stuck in the hospital~
Hahahaha~...thanks for the update~
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline kaed3

• Member+
Re: Always with you (Kai X Acchan and other pairings) [Chapter 28A updated]
« Reply #165 on: April 05, 2015, 10:54:48 AM »
Chapter 28A

AT THE HOSPITAL

- ICU WARD -

Yuki is lying on the bed with tubes inserted. Everyone is waiting for the doctors to finish their assessments. The atmosphere is really gloomy now.

"It's my fault...It's my fault...I should have listened to Oka san..." Kai reprimanded himself continously.

"Kai...Nobody...Expect this to happen...Yuki...Yuki will be very sad if you continue to reprimand yourself..." Sae said while trying his best to hold his tears.

"Yuki..." Yuko said and cried in Riku's arms.

"I believe Yuki will be able to get through..." Riku said and hugged Yuko tightly.

Tomonobu is really broken now with Yuki and Minami down at the moment. He simply sat on the waiting area seat and did not say anything.

"Gomenasai...I really don't know what to say...Tomonobu...I am really sorry for my selfish request..." Shidou said.

"Gomen...Honto ni...Gomenasai..." Haruko cried out.

"Don't be...I...believe...Yuki...Is already prepared when she...made this decision...It's...nobodies fault..." Tomonobu said with tears in his eyes.

"Door open"

Dr Watanabe walked out from the ICU with her team of doctors. She then walked towards Tomonobu.

"Takahashi san..." Dr Watanabe called out.

Hearing that, Tomonobu quickly stood up and looked at Dr Watanabe. Everyone also snapped out from their dazed and gather to listen
to what the doctor has to say.

"How is my daughter?" Tomonobu asked seriously.

"I'm sorry to have to deliver this news to you...Yuki san's heart tissue is deteriorating fast suddenly...We need to arrange for a heart transplant
as soon as possible..." Dr Watanabe said seriously.

"Do we have a donor now?" Tomonobu asked anxiously.

"I'm afraid to say...Not at the moment...But we will try our best to get a suitable donor as soon as possible..." Dr Watanabe said.

"Please! Save my daughter! Please!" Tomonobu said and begged in his knees.

"Uncle!" Sae and Riku tried to stop the agitatedly Tomonobu.

"Kai! Say something!" Kuu said as he shakes Kai, hoping to get him out from his dazed.

The girls are now crying non stop while the others are trying hard to hold their pain in as they know they need to support Tomonobu and Kai
now. The doctors then left.

"Its all my fault..." Kai said and stood up and walked away from their sight.

"Kai...Where are you going?" Kuu asked.

"Kai..." Jun called out.

After settling Tomonobu and the girls down, Jun and the others became worried about Kai. So they decided to go look for Kai together.

"Uncle Shidou and Auntie Haruko...Please help look after Uncle Tomonobu..." Jun said and went to look for Kai with Sae and Riku.

OUTSIDE THE HOSPITAL

- Garden area -

They searched everywhere they could and finally found Kai, sitting near the garden fountain.

"Kai!" They called out and ran towards him.

"What are you doing here? Let's go back..." Jun said and tried to pull Kai up.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Kai shouted and shook off Jun's hands.

"Kai! Stop your nonesense! Come with us now!" Kuu said and tried to pull him up.

"LET ME GO! DON'T BOTHER ME! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Kai shouted.

"TAKAHASHI KAI! YOU GET BACK UP RIGHT AWAY! HOW CAN YOU LEAVE UNCLE, AUNTIE AND YUKI THERE! THEY NEED YOU RIGHT NOW!"
Sae shouted.

"Just back off! Leave me alone will you!" Kai shouted.

"Kai! Wake up will you...Stop wasting your time here!" Riku said.

"I can't face my parents or Yuki...It's my fault things turned out this way...ITS MY FAULT! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO BRING MYSELF TO LOOK
AT THEM EVER AGAIN!" Kai shouted.

Hearing that, Sae can no longer hold his anger and punched Kai in his face.

"BAKA KAI! Wake up will you? Did anyone blame you now? We did not even point fault at you and why are you directing all the fault to yourself?
Don't use it as a excuse to make yourself feel better! You this jerk!" Sae said angrily and delivered another punch.

"Sae! Stop it!" Kuu said quickly stopped Sae with Riku before Kai gets more punches.

"Let him beat me! Don't let him stop! I caused Yuki to become like this!" Kai said and tried to provoke Sae further.

"You jerk! Why can't you understand!" Sae shouted and wanted to punch Kai again.

Just then, Jun pushed Kai into the water fountain. He then pushed Sae into the fountain too. Kuu and Riku was shocked but did not say anything.

"Stop it will ya? You think you are the only one who is hurt?" Jun cried out.

"Jun..." Kuu said.

"We are worried too...To the extend if we can...I believe any of us here is willing to share our heart if its possible...But things is not that simple!
Didn't you listen to what Yuki said just now? Didn't you see how happy she was when she knows she is able to help Acchan fulfil her dream? Did Sae
ever blame you? Did Uncle and Auntie ever blame you? Answer is NO! I believe if time were to go back...You or we will still make the same choice!
Because its something not regrettable!" Jun exclaimed.

"Yuki...Knows her condition best...Yet she chose to take the risk...Because she strongly believe in us...That we will always be there for her...She trust us...
That if things ever happened...We will definitely be there...be there to save her...Thats what she told me while waiting at the backstage just now..."
Sae said as he stood up.

"..." Kai teared.

"Kai...Look at us...Don't you trust us? You can rely on us! Don't bottle up everything by yourself...Please rely on us...Please..." Riku said and
started to cry.

The 5 guys cried their hearts out at the fountain, sharing the pain and burdens in their hearts together.

A few days has passed. Since then, Kai has been coping himself in his room. He did not attend school or visit Yuki and Acchan. He even refused
to see anyone, including Tomonobu.

At AKIBA ACADEMY CLASS 2-4 HIGH SCHOOL DIVISION

"Do you think Kai would come today?" Yuko asked.

"That idiot...I thought after reasoning out with him he would definitely stand up on his feet again...I am so disappointed with him..." Kuu said angrily
and bang his fist on the table.

"He did not even go visit Yuki and Acchan since then...I should have punch him more...Punch his senses back to place..." Sae said.

"What do we do now? Today is the match...Kai is not with us...That is really demoralizing..." Jun said.

"That airhead! We can still do it without him and win it! When Acchan wakes up, I am going to tell her not to date this coward and badmouth him!
He is not serious in keeping his promise to Acchan..." Riku said angrily.

"Riku-nyan...Don't do that..." Yuko said sadly and tears started to form around her eyes.

"Ehhh! Yuko! I was just joking! Its a joke! My bad!" Riku said.

"Ding dong..."

"We'll talk later..." Sae said and went back to his seat.

They quickly settled down and prepare for their lessons. After hours of lessons,  they finally ended their lessons.

- After school -

At AKIBA ACADEMY BASKETBALL COURT

The time where the basketballers have to go for their final match is finally here. All of the basketball team members and their supporters
gathered at the basketball court, preparing to board the bus to the stadium.

"Did you see our captain?"

"Will he come today?"

The morale of the members were really low now, they thought Kai would definitely come for the match.

"Beep"

"Gather!" Sae shouted when he heard the whistle.

"Everyone here?" Akimoto asked.

"Sensei...Kai...is..." Sae said.

"Ok! Everyone is present! Move the equipment up and board the bus now...Lets have a good game today!" Akimoto said and left the basketball
court to board the bus.

"What do Sensei meant by that?"

"Captain is not here yet..."

"Are we really going to leave without him?"

"Alright...Move on! Don't waste our time here..." Sae said.

"Sae...What about Kai?" Riku asked.

"Didn't you hear what Sensei said? All is present..." Sae said.

Riku looked around him and felt a chill in his spine.

"You serious? You mean...Kai is...here?" Riku asked softly as he looks around again.

"Don't be ridiculous Riku! Obviously Kai is not here...But Sensei believed that Kai would definitely come for the match..." Kuu said.

"Even Sensei said so...We got to believe in him too...Kai would definitely come...So lets go..." Jun said.

The basketball members then quickly load their belongings and left the school ground with the supporters in their respective buses.

"Rena san..." Yuko said.

"What's wrong?" Rena asked.

"Its really weird...Without Acchan and Yuki...." Yuko said sadly.

"Yuko chan...I know what you mean...But we have to help them cheer for Kai and Sae...Lets do our best for Acchan and Yuki..." Rena said.

"But...We have not seen Kai for days! If only Acchan is around...Only she can knock some sense into him..." Yuko said.

"Yuko chan..." Rena said sadly as she have no idea how to cheer her up.

Yuko looked at Rena. She knew she had indirectly made Rena worried for her with all the things she just said.

"Whatever! I am going to put all my energy to cheer for Riku-nyan!" Yuko exclaimed.

"Yuko chan...I believe Riku will definitely fight harder when you cheer for him..." Rena said and is really glad that Yuko spirits is lifted up once again.

"Ahhh! We are reaching soon!" Yuko said and pointed at the stadium.

All the buses arrived at the stadium and the students slowly get down the buses batch by batch. They then entered to the stadium and got themselves
seated at their respective places.

AKIBAHARA SPORTS STADIUM

- Akiba control room -

Loud cheers can be heard, these are cheers for the Majisuka Academy. They knew the Majisuka team players have entered the court already.

"Are you ready?" Akimoto asked.

"Hai!"

"Good! Everyone! Get out there now...I have nothing more to say now...Just give it your best shot!" Akimoto said.

"Osu!"

The Akiba basketball players then left the control room and walked into the court. They were greeted with loud cheers upon entering the court.

"RIKU-NYAN! GAMABATTE! YOU ARE A DEAD MAN IF YOU COME BACK TO ME LOSING!" Yuko shouted and Riku simply winked at her.

"Jun kun! Gambatte!" Rena tried to shout as loud as she can.

Jun lifted up his arm and clenched his fist towards Rena. Then he join his team mates for warming up and shooting practice. The supporters are all
quiet now as they are reserving their energy to cheer their lungs out for their school teams.

"Is this seat taken?" Tomonobu asked.

"Uncle?" Rena asked in surprised.

"Of course I'm here to support my son..." Tomonobu said and sat down.

"Kai is here!" Yuko said and looked at Rena.

"Beep"

The referee blew the whistle, signally that the match will start in 5 minutes time. Hearing that, both teams stopped them shooting practice
and gathered around their coach.

- Majisuka Academy side -

"Looks like their Ace is not here today...Just stick to the game play and we will definitely win this!" Togasaki said as he looked at Akiba's players."

Takeru is feeling really guilty, he wonders if its because of him that Kai did not come for the finals today.

"SATO! SATO!" Togasaki called out.

"Hai!" Takeru said after his team mates elbowed him to signal to him that the coach is calling him.

"I am counting to you in winning this as usual...Don't let me down!" Togasaki said.

"Hai! You can count on me Sensei!" Takeru shouted.

- Akiba Academy side -

"We will go with the usual start up...Thats all..." Akimoto said.

"Sensei wait...What usual start up...Kai...Kai is not even here..." Riku said.

Just then, loud cheers can be heard. Sae and the others turned to look. Kai is now running towards them.

"Seriously...You this idiot...Made me worried for nothing..." Kuu said softly with a smile.

"Sensei...Gomenasai...I'm late..." Kai said and bowed to Akimoto.

"Are you? The match has not start yet...Are you ready to go for the shot?" Akimoto asked.

"Hai...Please allow me to play for the team!" Kai replied.

"Good! I leave the time now to let you discuss your game plan with your start up..." Akimoto said and then sat down on the bench.

"Hai!" Kai said and ran towards his buddies.

"You this idiot...I thought you really going to give up on us!" Sae said.

"I have no choice! Your punches caused my face to swell badly...I have to nurse myself back...If Sensei or my parents knew about it...
You think we can still play?" Kai explained.

"So thats the reason! Why did you refuse to see us then? Or ask for my help?" Jun asked.

"Are you crazy? I don't even let my Tou san see me...If I let you see me...You want me to become a dead meat?" Kai said.

"Nevertheless...I'm sure glad to have you back...Now I can play without restrictions!" Riku said.

"Of course...I am going to revenge for Atsuko and for myself...He caused our 'No.1 fan' who never missed any of our matches missed
it now..." Kai said and looked sternly at Takeru.

"Yeah!" The others said, agreeing to what Kai said.

"Beep"

The referee blew the whistle and both teams quickly shout their cheers. Standing on the same court, the startup players are all ready to
start the face off. Sae and Takeru will be jumper for their team. With everyone in position, the referee start off with the ball tossed in the air.

"I am getting this!" Sae said and grabbed the ball. Before he land on the ground, he passed it to Kai.

"The first point is ours!" Kai said and dribbled the ball towards the scoring basket.

"Defend!" Takeru shouted and ran after Kai with his team mates.

They managed to stopped Kai but did not realized they have fallen to Kai's trap. Kai quickly passed the ball to Jun who is at the 3-pointer zone and
made his shot.

"Beep!" The referee blew the whistle and made the signal of 3 points scored.

"YAY!" The Akiba supporters cheered loudly.

"Defend!" Kai shouted and they quickly got back to their defending position.

"Lets reorganized ourself and score this point!" Takeru said and signaled his team mate to pass his the ball.

Takeru dribbled the ball slowly to the half court and scanned around the position of his team mates and the opponents. He suddenly dashed
towards Kai and make a round about turn and got passed Kai. However, Kai already had plans in his mind and Takeru's ball is snatched by
Sae when he made the turn.

"KUU!" Sae shouted and made a fast pass to Kuu  who is already running far away from them.

"Make it 5!" Kuu said and made his shot.

"Beep!" The referee blew the whistle and made the signal of 2 points scored.

"Again! Again! Go Go! Akiba Go!" The Akiba supporters cheered loudly.

Now the Majisuka is under pressure they never felt before. The players on the court looked at Takeru, hoping that he would issue new
 instructions to guide and lead them through. However, they did not know that Takeru was also shocked by the Akiba's counter attacks on them.
Takeru is surprised that they seems to know what they are going to do.

"Takeru! Is everything ok?" Tomohisa asked.

"Yea...Lets secure this point!" Takeru said.

"Right!" Tomohisa said and started to run.

However, the Akiba now is too strong for them to handle now. The score now  32 : 17, with the Akiba's leading with 15 points. Togasaki can
no longer sit there and not do anything, he decided to asked for a time out.

"Beep"

"Time out!"The referee said while he points at Majisuka who requested the time out.

The teams quickly ran towards their coach, not wanting to waste the precious time.

- Majisuka Academy side -
"Listen carefully! We are going all out now..." Togasaki said.

"Sensei...But its not even half time yet...If we do that, our stamina will be drained out fast..." Tomohisa said.
"I want to take this bet...We will have the players changed more frequently...So I want everyone of you to go all out when you are in there...
Understand?" Togasaki asked.

"Hai!"

"Sato...What's wrong with you...Whats with you play today...This is not like you! Where the aggressiveness you always displays?" Togasaki asked.

"Gomenasai Sensei..." Takeru said.

"Don't let us down anymore...Don't forget...You are the captain of this team! You are suppose to lead!" Togasaki said.

"Hai!" Takeru said.

- Akiba Academy side -

"Ok everyone listen! I believe they will definitely go all out now...We will player change accordingly...Any objections?" Akimoto asked.

"Sensei...Please allow us to play till the end!" Kai requested.

"Hai Sensei! Please allow us to play till the end!" Sae and the others pleaded.

"Are you sure? That will really drains out all your stamina if you continue to play throughout..." Akimoto said concernedly.

Seeing Kai and the others determination, the other team mates also pleaded for them.

"Sensei! Onegai!"

Akimoto is really touched by the unity of his team. Kai and his friends were really grateful to their team mates despite how selfish
they were.

"Yoshhaa...But if I find anyone of you slacking off...Be prepared to come sit on the bench! Is that understood?" Akimoto asked.

"HAI!"

"Arigato..." Kai said to his team mates.

"Captain...Win this for us!"

"Don't let us down!"

"Take our spirit and run!"

"You can count on us!" Kai said.

"Beep"

The time is up and the 2 teams then hurried into the court. Akiba has the right to get start off first.

"Let's get this party started..." Kai said.

"Osu!"

Riku passed the ball to Kai and he slowly dribbled to the half court. This time, everyone of them is being shadowed by their opponent.
 However, that does not stop them. Sae and Kuu keep circle around to confuse their opponents, making space for the others to break into
the zone. Seeing an opening, Kai quickly dash towards the basket and managed to draw 3 defenders to him.

"JUN!" Kai shouted and made a swift passed to Jun.

"Leave it to me!" Jun ran forward to get the pass and made his shot.

"Beep!"

"3 POINTS!" The referee said.

"YAY!" The Akiba supporters cheered loudly.

"JUN!" Rena shouted and jumped up to hug Yuko.

"Chill! Chill!" Yuko said.

"Ah gomen! But did you see that?" Rena asked excitedly.

"I know! Your man scored! I see it very clearly!" Yuko said.

"Jun!" Rena shouted and waved to Jun. Jun heard Rena's cheers for him and smiled at her.

This time, Yuko is fuming and exploded.

"Riku-nyan! If you never score any points today! I don't want to see you anymore!" Yuko shouted. Hearing that, Riku is shocked.

The supporters looked at Yuko, they are shocked by her sudden demands.

"Yuko chan! Are you serious?" Rena asked.

"Hmph~ OF COURSE! Its not real! I just want to scare my Riku-nyan~" Yuko replied softly.

"Kai..." Riku called out and looked at Kai.

"Ok...I get it...Lets get into position first..." Kai said.

"Ok..." Riku said and ran back to his position.

"Beep"

Majisuka start off the ball and made mulitple passes as soon as they got the ball in their hands. They wanted to prevent Akiba
from getting near them. However, their plot was not working and Kuu managed to intercept their passes and got the ball.

"KUU! RIKU!" Kai shouted as he points at the scoring basket.

Kuu quickly made a high long passed and everyone were now focused on the ball when running towards it. When the ball is about to
hit against the basket, Riku made a high jump and slammed the ball into the basket. Riku just dunk the ball into the basket and scored!

"Those idiots..." Akimoto said while covering his smile with his hand.

The whole stadium is now filled with thunderous cheers upon seeing Riku's slam dunk. The supporters spirits were lifted to the highest now.
However, Yuko was too surprise to make any comment and just froze there.

"Yuko chan! Yuko chan! Riku just slam dunked!" Rena said excitedly.

"Moh...I didn't ask you to score this way...When will you stop making me fall for you deeply..." Yuko said shyly as she looks at Riku. Riku
made a victory sign at Yuko and smiled.

The Majisuka basketball team is now in a chaos. They were shocked by Riku's performance and their team's morale is dropping with all
their counter attacks being foiled again and again. Even Togasaki is dumbfounded and does not know what to do. With that, Kai and his
buddies continue to lead on and scored time and time again non stop.

"BEEP!"

"71 : 36! Akiba Academy wins!" The referee shouted.

The Akiba basketball players and the supporters cheered loudly, celebrating their win. At this moment, Kai just stood there, enjoying the
loud cheers and the happy faces displayed by the people around.

"KAI!" Sae shouted and ran with the others to hug him.

"Minna...We did it..." Kai said and displayed a wide smile at them.

However, before Sae and the others were able to get to him. Kai started to wobble and bleed from his nose. He then slowly fall to his knees.

"KAI!" Tomonobu shouted upon seeing Kai fall and quickly ran down to the court with Yuko and Rena following behind him.

Screams and shouts were heard throughout the stadium as everyone is shocked. Kai tried his best to remain conscious. However, when he sees
his Otou san and friends gathering around him, Kai slowly fallen into unconsciousness.

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #166 on: April 05, 2015, 12:27:20 PM »
4 people now stuck in the hospital~
Lol..awesome play~

Thanks for the update author san
Waiting for next chapta~
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I create and I read. Silent Reader
« Reply #167 on: April 05, 2015, 03:57:57 PM »
Too many sick people here. Author san ~

I hope they get well soon.

Offline yuuchans

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
« Reply #168 on: April 05, 2015, 04:10:45 PM »
AW~ RikuYuu's just so sweet. :wub:  :mon lovelaff:
finally got to see shy Yuko  :shy1:
Hope Kai's gonna be okay, they has suffered enough anyways  :bored:
Can't wait to see KaiAcchan become official, since they won the match :ding: :whistle:

Offline The Ray

• ~Life For WMATSUI~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just silent reader
« Reply #169 on: April 05, 2015, 04:53:11 PM »
Oh myyyyyy.....
poor kai  :fainted:

Tanks for the update autor-san  :thumbsup
~WMATSUI forever~

Offline jumpcx

• atsumina forever (=^.^=)
« Reply #170 on: April 05, 2015, 05:05:25 PM »
i don't know why :err:
but i keep seeing that kai will die..... :badluck:
and maybe acchan will die along too....... :fainted:
well, anyways thx for the update! :kneelbow:

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #171 on: April 05, 2015, 06:24:10 PM »
i don't know why :err:
but i keep seeing that kai will die..... :badluck:
and maybe acchan will die along too....... :fainted:
well, anyways thx for the update! :kneelbow:
me too ... but I hope they will be fine ...  :mon whimper:

Offline kaed3

• Member+
Re: Always with you (Kai X Acchan and other pairings) [Chapter 28B updated]
« Reply #172 on: April 06, 2015, 03:06:28 AM »
Gomen if you think I am be cruel and land so many of them in the hospital :bow:
But based on my plot, it is set this way :panic:
Whats is going on next? I would not say much but please continue to support this fic :bow:

Chapter 28B

AT THE HOSPITAL

- EMERGENCY WARD -

"Why did this happened? Kai! You can't do this to us..." Riku said and cried.

"Kai will definitely be ok..." Yuko said as she hugged Riku tightly.

"Jun! Do you think I caused him any internal injuries?" Sae asked Jun.

"I don't know...I...I really have no idea...Just what is wrong! Why are they taking so long for the diagnostics!" Jun shouted impatiently.

"Jun kun! Calm down please..." Rena cried out and hugged Jun, hoping that would calm him down.

"Uncle...Don't worry...I believe Kai will be ok..." Kuu said.

"I'm...I'm...prepared...for this long ago..." Tomonobu said softly as tears dripped on the floor.

"Uncle? What...What do you mean?" Kuu asked as he is puzzled why Tomonobu would say that.

"Door open"

"Who is Takahashi Kai's immediate family?" The doctor asked.

Hearing that, Tomonobu quickly stood up and meet the doctor.

"Mr Takahashi, we have tried our best but I am sorry to inform you the tumor in your son's brain has ruptured and the
next 24 hours is crucial for him." The doctor said.

Everyone was shocked by the news. This shocking news is new to them and Kai never ever mentions anything to them before.

"Ok..." Tomonobu said while holding back his tears.

"From this form that your son has signed previously, we just want to verify with you. Do you know that your son has opted to donate
his heart to Takahashi Yuki if any thing happened to him?" The doctor asked.

"Yes...I...am aware of it...." Tomonobu said with tears rolling down his cheeks. He can no longer hide the pain and saddness he had
been trying to hold on.

"Then I will proceed to make the arrangements with the heart specialist and let them know about this...Please take care..." The doctor
said and bowed. He then left.

After the doctor left, Sae and the others were really confused. They can't believe what they just heard.

"Uncle...What is going on? Wasn't him fine just a moment ago? What is going to happen to Kai?" Sae cried out.

"Firstly, Kai...Wants me to tell you this...Gomenasai..." Tomonobu said and tried to explain as much as he can.

- Flashback -

10 years ago, before Minami decides to take Yuki to America.

At Kai's house

"KAI! WAKE UP!" Minami shouted.

"Hmm?" Kai slowly opened his eyes and lift his head up from the piano.

"I told you a lot of times not to sleep on the piano and looked out for Yukirin! Did you know she had a heart attacked just now?"
Minami asked angrily.

"What! Majide? Is she ok now?" Kai asked as he jumped up from his piano seat.

"Why are you so irresponsible? From now on, you are not supposed to play the piano anymore!" Minami said angrily.

"NOT FAIR! You can't do this to me! I didn't mean to fall asleep like that! It was just an accident!" Kai retorted.

"Accident? This has been happening too frequently! No excuses! From tomorrow onwards, no more piano in this house! I will get your
Otou san to send it away!" Minima said and went upstairs to check on Yuki.

"OTOU SAN! Say something!" Kai said.

"Kai...Come here..." Tomonobu said.

Kai walked over to Tomonobu and sat beside his father.

"Kai...Have you been feeling tired recently? Is it about school? Was it tough for you?" Tomonobu asked concernedly.

"I...I don't know...I just have this feeling of getting smacked in my head and then I fall asleep...When I woke up, Oka san is
always scolding me for not taking good care of Yuki...But I did not do that on purposed!" Kai retorted.

Hearing that, Tomonobu started to worry about Kai. He decided to take Kai to the hospital for a full check up.

FEW DAYS LATER

AT THE HOSPITAL

Tomonobu and Kai is at the neurology doctor's office.

"Weeeeee...." Kai said as he spins around the chair.

"Kai! Stop it and behave yourself!" Tomonobu said sternly.

"Hai~" Kai said and stopped spinning.

"Door opening"

"Sorry to keep you waiting...Mr Takahashi..." The doctor said.

"Not at all...Doctor...Is my son...ok?" Tomonobu asked seriously.

The doctor looked at Tomonobu and Kai. He then asked the nurse to bring Kai out so that he can break the news to Tomonobu.
But Kai refused to get out of the room.

"I don't want to go out! I want to know what is going on!" Kai said.

"Kai...Follow the nurse and go out for a while..." Tomonobu said.

"No! I want to know what is going on with me! So Oka san cannot accuse me for being lazy anymore!" Kai said.

No matter how they tried to get Kai out, Kai simply refused to listen.

"Doctor...Just tell us...Its...Ok..." Tomonobu said as does not know what to do with Kai.

"Mr Takahashi...Are you sure about this?" The doctor asked.

"Yes...Please continue..." Tomonobu said.

"Very well then, Mr Takahashi...Based on the diagnostic tests we did on your son...I am sorry to inform you that your son...
Have a tumor on the right side of his brain...We believed that this tumor is the mean reason that causes him frequent headaches
and unable to control his sleepiness..." The doctor said.

"Tumor? Is he...Is he in danger? Is there any treatment for my son?" Tomonobu asked seriously.

"For now...I am sorry to tell you, we can't operate on it as the risk is really high and there's nothing much we can do about it..."
The doctor said.

Hearing that, Tomonobu broke down and cried. Although Kai does not understand fully what the doctor says, but seeing his father
behaving this way, something bad must have happened to him. Just like Yuki.

"Otou san...Please don't cry..." Kai said as he tried to wipe off his father's tears.

"Kai..." Tomonobu looked at Kai and hugged Kai tightly.

ALONG AKIHABARA STREET

"Otou san...Are you ok?" Kai asked.

"Yeah...I will let Oka san know once we get home..." Tomonobu said.

Kai stopped in his steps and pulled Tomonobu's hand.

"Otou san...Please don't tell Oka san..." Kai pleaded.

"Kai...Why? Oka san needs to know about this...If not she would not understand why you are always falling asleep...And...
This is a very serious matter...Do you understand?" Tomonobu asked.

"But...Oka san is already busy enough with Yuki and her work...I don't want to cause her anymore worries..." Kai said sadly.

"Kai..." Tomonobu said and was very touched by Kai's thoughtfulness.

"As long as Yuki is ok...I will be ok! I will try my best to take good care of Yuki! Please don't tell Oka san..." Kai said.

What Kai said striked Tomonobu. He realized that whenever Yuki is unwell, Kai would be unwell too. He wondered if its linked.

That night, Minami happened to talk to Tomonobu again about going America to get Yuki treated. Instead of the whole family going,
Tomonobu suggested that Minami and Yuki to go without him and Kai. He wanted Yuki to recuperate while letting Minami have full
concentration on her while he takes care of Kai himself.

- End of flashback -

"Meaning...Kai was never well whenever Yuki is unwell?" Jun asked.

"Yes..." Tomonobu said.

"Why is he pushing himself so hard! That idiot!" Kuu cried out.

"No wonder...Sometimes he would be in a dazed no matter how hard we tried to call out to him...Why didn't I notice it at all! Damn!"
Sae reprimanded himself.

"Don't he trust us? Why didn't he tell us...After all we have been through..." Riku said sadly.

"I believe Kai has his reasons..." Yuko said.

"I believe its the same reason...Kai doesn't want the people he cares to worry about him..." Rena said.

"Yes...Kai wanted to enjoy every single day without restrictions...He treasures every time spent with each of you...To him, the
friendship between you and him is the best gift he ever had...He said that...He want to have all the wonderful memories be sealed
within his memory and not the sadness...So please...Please forgive this silly son of mine..." Tomonobu said.

"No...This is too...too sudden...Why must it turn out this way...We were just celebrating our win and now...I just can't accept this....
What are we going to say to Acchan when she wakes up? I can't handle this anymore..." Jun said and walked out of the ward.

"Jun..." Kuu called out and wanted to follow him but was stopped by Rena.

"Let me go instead...Stay with Uncle..." Rena said and went after Jun.

"When did...When did Kai signed the donors form..." Sae asked.

"When Yuki came back...Kai wanted to make sure at least...One of them will be able to pull through if anything... anything happened to him..."
Tomonobu said sadly.

"Kai...Why are you always the one getting hurt...Why can't I do anything to help you? How am I suppose to tell Yuki...Why are you so cruel..."
Sae cried out.

Just then, the nurse approached them and told them which ICU ward Kai is in.

"Let's not waste any time...We should go and see Kai..." Kuu said.

"Uncle...Are you ok?" Riku asked.

"Yes...Lets go see him now..." Tomonobu said and managed to pull himself up.

- ICU WARD -

They walked into the ICU ward. Kai and Yuki happened to be warded side by side. Seeing both of them through the glass panel,
Tomonobu started to cry. The sight really pains him and he can no longer contain his pain.

"Uncle..." Kuu said as he tried to helped Tomonobu to the seats to settle him down.

"Dooooooooo...."

Suddenly, Yuki's heart monitor system displayed heartbeat flatline while Kai's ventilation level is dropping rapidly. The doctors quickly
went to their ward to do assessment.

"What's going on?" Tomonobu asked.

"Noo...Don't! Kai!" Riku shouted.

"KAI!" Kuu shouted.

"YUKI!" Sae shouted.

"Yuki! Please don't give up!" Yuko shouted.

"No...Don't take them away...Don't...Please..." Tomonobu said and fall on his knees.

"Door opening"

The doctor and nurses pushed their bed out, preparing to send them to the operating theaters.

"Where are you taking them?" Sae asked.

"Sorry...Is Takahashi Kai and Yuki's immediate family here?" The nurse asked.

"I...I am..." Tomonobu said.

"The doctors will be operating on them shortly...We would like you to sign these 2 forms of consent..." The nurse said.

"Is my son...already..." Tomonobu said but was interrupted by Kuu.

"Wait! This is too sudden...Kai! You this idiot! Wake up! I have so much to say to you!" Kuu shouted and wanted to stop the nurses
from pushing his bed into the operating theater.

"Kuu! Don't do that..." Riku cried out and tried to hold Kuu back.

"Kai...No...Don't go...Yuki...No...No..." Yuko said and cried.

"Sorry Mr Takahashi, time is really crucial now...The doctors needs your consent to perform the operations..." The nurse urged.

Tomonobu signed the form and asked the nurses to wait for a while. He then walked over to the 'sleeping' Kai and kissed his forehead.

"My time with you might not be long but...Arigato...I am really proud of you my son..." Tomonobu said and teared badly.

The nurses then pushed the 2 beds into the operating theaters.

-At Acchan's ward -

"Atsuko! Atsuko! Wake up you sleepyhead!"

"Hmm..." Acchan said.

Acchan slowly opened her eyes and saw Kai beside her.

"Why are you in my bedroom?" Acchan asked.

"Silly...You are in the hospital...Look around you..." Kai said as he pinched Acchan's cheeks.

"Itaiii...Moh..." Acchan said.

"Atsuko..." Kai called out and flashed out the winning trophy.

"You won?" Acchan asked excitedly.

"Yes...But....I'm sorry...I can...no longer fulfil our promise..." Kai said sadly.

"Kai? What...What do you mean?" Acchan asked. She hoped that she did not guess correct what Kai meant when he is not able to
fulfill the promise.

Other than Tomonobu, Acchan is the other person who knew about Kai's condition. She saw Kai's severed headache before and after
pestering Kai for a long time, Kai then finally revealed to her about his condition. Despite knowing Kai's condition, Acchan strongly believed
that Kai will be alright and they will be able to get together. They have been each others pillar of strength since then.

"I really have to go first...Please forgive me...I love you...And remember, I'm always with you..." Kai said and kissed Acchan's lips softly
before he vanished right in front of Acchan.

"NO! COME BACK! BAKA KAI!" Acchan shouted.

"Atsu!" Shidou and Haruko was startled by Acchan's shout.

Acchan slowly opened her eyes and saw her parents standing by her bed.

"Oka san...Otou san...Did you see Kai? He was just here not too long ago but suddenly went off!" Acchan said.

"Atsu...Kai is...Kai is never here...Otou san and me were the only ones here..." Haruko said and started to cry.

"Oka san? Why are you crying? Are you serious? He was right here just now! And this baka Kai took away my first...Anyway! I
want to see him now!" Acchan said.

"Atsu...Kai really wasn't here at all...And seeing him...I...I can't bring him here..." Shidou said sadly.

Seeing the expressions of her parents, Acchan have a very bad feeling about it.

"How long...How long have I been here?" Acchan asked.

"3 weeks...You have been sleeping for 3 weeks...I'm glad that you are finally awake...I will get the doctor here now..."
Shidou said and went out of the ward.

"Oka san...Did...something...Did something happened to Kai?" Acchan asked seriously.

Hearing that, Haruko can no longer hide her emotions and cried. Seeing her mother's reaction, Acchan did not asked further.
She realized the Kai who she saw and bidding her goodbye was all a dream. Acchan then started to cry.

"Why didn't you stay longer...I have...so much to say to you...Kai..." Acchan cried out in her mind.

- ICU WARD -

Yuki slowly opened her eyes and looked around her surroundings. She tried to move but realized that she cannot move much with
all the tubes around her.

"Look! Yuki is moving!" Sae shouted.

"Really?" Yuko asked and stood up from her seat to take a look.

"ITS TRUE!" Riku said excitedly.

"We should get the doctor here!" Rena said.

"Ok! I will get the doctor here right away!" Jun said and ran out of the ward.

Jun managed to get Dr Watanabe and she quickly run assessments on Yuki.

- After an hour -

"What is taking them so long?" Kuu asked.

"Just wait patiently...They have to check properly..." Mariko said.

"Jun...Do you think its...going to be alright?" Sae asked anxiously.

"Don't worry...The operation was successful and Yuki will definitely be ok..." Jun said.

The nurses pulls away the curtain and they saw the breathing tubes on Yuki were all taken away.

"Door opening"

"Doctor! Is Yuki ok?" Sae asked.

"She is recuperating well...We will be transferring her to normal ward later..." Dr Watanabe said with a smile.

"Yokatta!" The girls cheered.

"Can I go see her now?" Sae asked.

"Of course...But don't stay inside too long...We still need to get her transferred to the normal ward..." Dr Watanabe said.

"Got it..." Sae said and walked into Yuki's ward.

Hearing multiple footsteps approaching her, Yuki opened her eyes to see who they are.

"Sae..." Yuki said weakly.

"Shhh...Don't say anything...You just woke up..." Sae said.

"Yuki..." The others called out.

"Minna..." Yuki said.

Sensing something is missing, Yuki looked around and realized her parents, Kai and Acchan is not around.

"Is...Is Acchan ok?" Yuki asked.

"Yes...Uncle Shidou and Auntie Haruko just texted us that Acchan has woken up..." Kuu said.

"Thats great...No wonder I don't see Kai here...Kai must be really happy and went to see her right?" Yuki asked with a smile.

Everyone looked each other and did not answer Yuki's question. They tried to change the topic instead.

"Did I...Did I get a heart transplant?" Yuki asked.

"Yes you did...And the doctors said it was very successful and you are recovering well..." Jun replied.

"I see..." Yuki said.

"How are you feeling?" Rena asked.

"I feel great...I don't why but this heart beating in me...Feels...so...Feels so familiar and warmth inside me..." Yuki said with a smile.

Hearing that, Yuko is unable to control her feelings and started to tear. She tried to turn away, not wanting to let Yuki know that she is crying.

"Yuko? Whats...Whats wrong?" Yuki asked as she sensed something is not right when Yuko suddenly turned away from her.

Everyone did not say anything and kept quiet as they know its hard to hide from Yuki. Seeing that, Yuki had a very bad feeling.

"Sae...Where's Otou san and Oka san? Where's Kai?" Yuki asked seriously.

"They are...They are...currently busy...with some stuff..." Sae replied softly.

"I want to see them now...Can you ask them to come here now?" Yuki asked.

Everyone looked at each other and don't know what to say. Seeing that, Yuki knew they were hiding something serious from her.
Somehow, she got a feeling its about Kai.

"Did something...happened to Kai?" Yuki asked.

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I create and I read. Silent Reader
« Reply #173 on: April 06, 2015, 03:32:19 AM »
Kai kun died?! Please let it be happy ending author san  :cry:

Offline chrunoi

• (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧
  • ecchi
  • meep
« Reply #174 on: April 06, 2015, 04:25:36 AM »

Wait hold up hold up!! Is Kai dead? IS KAI DEAD?!  :mon spit:

Author san what's going on ?! Don't make Kai die ; n ;  :mon cry:

I hope theres a twist where Kai is still alive or something ahhh

Offline Naoru_chan

• AKB Group Bansaiiiiiiiii~~~
« Reply #175 on: April 06, 2015, 05:29:48 AM »
  :cry:  ho!!!! My  poor Kai  ....... /// TAT

Offline yuuchans

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
« Reply #176 on: April 06, 2015, 05:42:34 AM »
(╯︵╰,) GODDAMMIT (ι´Д`)ノ
Just when everything should be happy, it had to be like this  :fainted: :mon wind:
heck, So much dramas going on. :mon cry:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 08:51:02 AM by yuuchans »

Offline mgxx

• being normal is boring
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAEYUKI-ATSUMINA
« Reply #177 on: April 06, 2015, 05:46:13 AM »
WHAT IS GOING ON???? Kaiiiiiii bakaaaa >,<

Offline The Ray

• ~Life For WMATSUI~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just silent reader
« Reply #178 on: April 06, 2015, 07:31:22 AM »
WHAT ???
Kai die  :OMG:

Author-san why ??  :pleeease:
~WMATSUI forever~

Offline Snaux94

« Reply #179 on: April 06, 2015, 08:34:30 AM »
OMG WHY?! I was expecting a happy ending after kai finally fulfilled his promise of winning the match.. What's going to happen now? What will they do now especially acchan and yuki? :cry: :cry: :cry: Hope everything will be good at the end

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - Crawl