JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Some Boys! Touch

Author Topic: It Doesn't Matter  (Read 11032 times)

Offline eSsIe21

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...cHiYuU!!!~~
It Doesn't Matter
« on: July 05, 2011, 11:43:08 AM »
.this is my first fanfic..., plz enjoy!!!!!

Prologue

"It doesn't matter,"

"because I love you."

(o.O)

The sound of the birds wake me up form my deep sleep. I slowly open my eyes and look around, recognizing where I am. Stretching my arms while yawning to awake my sleepy soul, I got up and head up to the bathroom to change my clothes and brush my teeth.

After that I look myself in a full body size mirror. "*SIGH", It's going to be a brand new day for the new me. I reach a styled black wig with blue highlights in it. Carefully bind my long curly hair with that wig, and look again at the mirror. "I hate this." I hate the person I see on the mirror, but I have no choice. It's my destiny.

Why? Let’s just say that my father is a CEO of a famous company and because he need a son to take over his company. He needed me. But in reality I am a girl, and no one knows that expect him and my passed away mother. My mother died after giving birth of me. After knowing that the child he always wanted is a girl, he immediately sends that child after a one month when she born to his sister in states. He wanted a son, so he will make one by using his only daughter.

And now at this moment, I’m Minegishi Kuu not Minegishi Minami. Walking towards the door, I take my last look on my room.

“Good bye.” This is the last time that I will step in this room.

Walking to a new life. The life of a boy.

TBC

.pls comment!! :kneelbow:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: It Doesn't Matter
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 11:47:48 AM »
nice start and cross-dressing :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 11:48:48 AM »
 :shocked :shocked whose pair will it be????? kuu / miichan x .....

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: waiting for the next  :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Flean

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 11:49:33 AM »
wah!!!!!!! this gonna be interesting!!!!!!! :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 11:51:55 AM »
Woo I'm loving this.

I can't wait to see Kuu's pair. xD Mariko-sama! JK.
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline jehovachiabi

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2011, 01:13:59 PM »
Nice story!! I am looking forward to more updatesupdates updates!! XD

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2011, 01:29:59 PM »
YEY kuu it's kuu!!! :panic:

go neri go!!!

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2011, 04:33:57 PM »
OoO !! Nice start haha
Waiting for the next chap >//<

Offline eSsIe21

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...cHiYuU!!!~~
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2011, 09:12:59 AM »
..Sorry for my wrong grammar at this fanfic....!!! pls. be good to me!!! :kneelbow:

Chapter 1

Kuu's POV

As I walk out of my car, a short girl with a high ponytail on her hair walks towards me.

"Akimoto-sama is expecting you Minegishi-san." She bows her head at me. "By the way I'm Takahashi Minami; I will be your new secretary from now. You can call me takamina."

I nodded.

"This way, please." she said and I follow her inside the building.

While were walking, we passed the reception area. I saw two girls began to look at me, a short girl and a tall girl. The one start to whisper to the other.

"Who's that? He's cute!" the short girl said, and starts to bounces around.

"I heard that he is the son of Akimoto-sama" the tall girl said while trying to hold her friend that bouncing up and down.

"Yuko stop bouncing!" the tall said and hit the short girl’s head.

"Itai yo! Haruna" yuko stop to bounce and hold her aching head.

Haruna just stick out her tongue at the girl and go back to her own business. The short girl pouts and walks away, after she realizes that haruna is working again.

(o.O)

We’re inside the elevator right now. I lean beside the elevators wall and take a look at takamina with the corner of my eye. She is twirling her hands while facing the floor.

"She's nervous", I thought

I look around and set my eyes on the buttons of the elevator. After a while I just get tired looking at it, so I began to close my eyes. Thinking about the last conversation I had with my father, a month ago.

Flashback   I like fresh air, so I'm in the balcony reading some magazines, when the phone starts to ring. I put the magazine down on the top of the table. Walks toward the ringing phone, pick it up and place the phone besides my ear.   "Hello"   "Kuu it's me" the voice said over the phone.   I clench my hand because I recognize the voice of that person on the phone. It's him.   "What do you want?" I said with a cold voice. I hate him, not because he sent me to my aunt 21 years ago. But because never recognize me as a girl, and when he calls It means that he needs something from me.   "Don't be like that Kuu,"   "Like I care" I said to myself. "You know that you will have to take over the company after one month"   "So?"   *sigh “I want you to know that the Maeda-kun signed the contract to merge with our company. In exchange you will be engaged with his daughter"   "And you didn't tell them I'm a girl" emphasizing the word girl.   "I'll tell them before the wedding, but first you have to know Atsuko better." My blood boils when I hear the word wedding. He wants me to marry that girl.   "Atsuko, what a weird name" I said, trying to make him angry.   "Kuu don't say that!" the man raises his voice a little. "You know that the company needs them to rise again."   "Whatever, is this conversation is over?"   *sigh “yeah-". Before he finishes his sentence I slammed the phone back to its original place.End of Flashback

A ding from the elevator bringing me back to the present, indicating that we were on the right floor. I slowly opened my eyes and walked out the elevator.

"He's waiting behind that door" takamina points a two paneled wooden door.

I began to walk to the halls.

"Have a good day Minegishi-san." Takamina said and bowing her head again.

I paused, turn back and said "you don't have to be formal to me. Just call me Kuu." Smirk a little at her.

With that, I continue to walk towards the door.

plz. comment... :kneelbow: [/i]

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2011, 09:35:59 AM »
the grammar is pretty good and the story seems to start off with an interesting plot
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2011, 09:59:26 AM »
whhohO!! nice nice! lol!  ;)

grammar check!  :thumbup

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2011, 05:57:59 PM »
Maeda?! Kuu?! Marriage?!

Takamina?!

Props to Haruna and Yuko's appearance. xD

--

Your grammar is good, don't have to worry. :]
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2011, 11:38:25 PM »
 :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked woooooogh, merriage with acchan??? kuuuu???  :panic: :panic: :panic:

what will happen...???  :panic: :panic: please update  :grin: :grin:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2011, 08:41:58 PM »
Oh oh oh Kuu as main character. With who? Takamina? Acchan? I'm looking fowards for next update

Offline eSsIe21

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...cHiYuU!!!~~
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2011, 04:56:38 PM »
.sorry for the late update!!!.. i'm just busy doing some assignments and reviewing for quizzes.

hope you like it...

Chapter 2

On the other side of the story

A tall-girl is at the bus stop, waiting for a bus to come. She's very nervous.

She'll be leaving the place were she grown up for the first time. She's an orphan girl, and no one knows who's her mother or father. They say that she was found in the front of orphanage door, when she was 3 years old. And now, the reason why she will leave is because she wants to find the person who abandons her.

The three sisters who adopt her are very lovable. They take a good care of her; even she was a very clumsy girl at that time. They become very patient of teaching her the things that she had to know. And now, they didn't want her to leave.

Flashback 1 hour before she leaves

I took the last step from the stairs of the orphan and turn around to see it for the last time.

"You don't have to leave from here, Mariko" one of the sisters said to me. Standing front of me.

"Yeah," the other sister said. "You don't even know who left you here."

"But I want to know why they left me," I say, with full of determination. "And I don't want to be a burden. The numbers of orphan child increase every year." They know that.

I want to be independent. I want to help them about our financial problem.

"But you can work at the church."

"It's not enough for us, and I want to experience working outside the orphanage."

"We can't really stop you now, can't we?" The oldest sister said with full of concern in her eyes.

"Yup..."

"But please be careful at the city. They're many bad peoples in there."

I pick mt luggage. "You know that I'm the kind of person that doesn't trust others immediately." Turn back and began to walk to the bus stop.

End of Flashback

After about an hour the bus came and the driver opened the door. She takes a deep breath.

"Yosh!. I can do this!" and began to walk towards the waiting bus.

(o.O)

Kuu's POV

I knock once and wait for a voice from the other side, before opening the door.

"Yes?" The voice said

I walk inside and closed the door behind me. Looking around, I found the man that i hate standing besides the transparent window. He slowly began to look at me.

He's just staring at me about a minute, like he had seen a ghost. I began to irritate the way he looks at me, so i clean my throat.

"Can't recognize me?" I said

"No, I just can't believe that you're really like a true boy with a suit." I began to look at myself. I'm wearing a black suit with a plain res necktie on my neck. I raised an eyebrow. It's a common suit you know.

"Have a seat." pointing a crouch in the corner of the room.

I walk towards the crouch and take my seat, as he seats at his chair.

"So when I will start to work?" I ask with a very professional voice.

"You will be start working two days from now." placing his hands on the top of the table. "And you have a date with Atsuko tomorrow; Tkamina will give you the details later."

"What?" raising an eyebrow again.

"Be sure that you will come, and don't do anything bad at Atsuko. I don't want any bad reports from you. Don't disappoint me."

I stand up and began to grind my teeth while clenching my fist. I can't take his judgment about me. I walk out of the room. Slamming the door.

"It's for your own good Kuu." He said to the air and laid his head on the chair, closing his eyes.

TBC

Pls comment!!! :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 05:17:41 PM by eSsIe21 »

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2011, 05:05:00 PM »
whoho!  :thumbsup lol! update more..:P
go go go! forget about assignment and quizzes!  :yep: :yep:

Flean

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2011, 05:07:30 PM »
Nice~~~ PLEASE UPDATE~~~  :bow: :bow:

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2011, 05:25:02 PM »
wooohoooo nice.....  :thumbsup :thumbsup since there is mariko so i dont have to worry to acchan n taka...  :grin: :grin: or should i??? :shocked :shocked

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2011, 05:36:51 PM »
you should worry a lil bit..^^  :lol:

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2011, 05:43:32 PM »
^ well i kind a worry a bit there sist  :lol: :lol: but u know eventhough acchan with kuu some how i feel taka will be her secret lover?  :lol: :lol: :lol: XD

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Some Boys! Touch