JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - Breeeeezin!!!!!!!

Author Topic: Berry Beautiful [Volume 2]  (Read 94734 times)

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Berry Beautiful [Chapter 46: Asylum]
« Reply #360 on: April 20, 2011, 06:44:40 PM »
Holy...!! XD I didn't see your wonderful comment until just now, mmsuki!! :w00t: I don't have the time to read through it now, but I will be sure to respond to it later! Maybe while I'm sipping Starbucks in Seattle. :lol:

For now... let's see how quick I can be... that long-promised new update!! :w00t: :w00t: Now, with maybe one exception, I hope this will satisfy everyone until at least after Sakuracon. ;)

Chapter 47

“You’re crazy.”

Saki sat on a cleanly-made, white-sheeted bed, which although it was the same as the one in the room she’d found herself in earlier, that was the only similarity to her earlier surroundings.

For one, the walls were painted a soft blue. There was also a small television mounted near the top of the opposite wall, with a dresser to its right and potted flowers on the end tables to either side of the bed. A few clothes lay scattered about as well, mostly on the dresser, showing that Miya had been here for a few days.

“You’re out of your mind.”

Miyabi stared wide-eyed at her while sitting on the bed herself, the two girls facing each other just as if they were having girls’ talk at a sleepover.

“Well aren’t those the words every girl just longs to hear when she asks to move in with the one she loves?” Saki replied with a grin, and heat flooded Miyabi’s cheeks. Saki did her best to suppress the same rising into her own.

She lowered her head, considering Saki’s words. “How long have you… been in love with me again?” she asked quietly, finally, and Saki smiled in triumph. Her actions recently had obviously not gone unnoticed like she’d feared.

“Always,” she replied simply, and Miyabi glanced up to her, a question in her eyes. “There’s no ‘again’.”

“But…” Miyabi said, lowering her head again and fiddling with her fingers. “I cheated on you…”

Saki’s smile faded at her words, but she only reached over to take the other’s hand, stopping the long fingers from twitching uneasily. “Do you think even something like that can just stop someone from loving you? Yes it hurts, but I can’t help believing. Plus, I think you’ve grown lately. After what happened with Rii-chan…”

When Miyabi’s eyes darted up with fear in them, Saki instantly regretted her words.

“That’s not what I’m talking about,” the older girl said sternly. “We’re all growing… learning more of what we want… And I know that almost no matter what, I want you.”

“Are you sure you can trust me?” Miyabi asked, the fear still in her eyes.

That uncertainty tore at Saki’s soul, and she knew even more that she had done the right thing in insisting on protecting her. She needed something; something that all the doctors in the world couldn’t give her, and that she only wondered if she could.

Holding those eyes steadily with her own, she leaned forward slowly. The other girl didn’t draw back, and though Saki’s tension heightened as she made her advance, her next impression was of the softness of Miyabi’s lips as her own pressed against them.

It seemed like forever that she’d longed to kiss them, and though she wanted it to last forever, they soon parted. The fear was now gone from the other’s eyes, with only fond acceptance in its wake, and Saki knew she would have her wish.

Still holding each other loosely, they lay back on the bed with their legs still folded beneath before their lips met once again. Saki pulled the girl closer to her as the kiss deepened this time, and they explored each other once more in a way that just felt so right to her.

Finally they parted, Saki still holding the other closely in her arms as she nuzzled her hair affectionately, Miyabi’s head against her chest just like in her room earlier, even though now it felt like they’d scaled a mountain and finally reached the other side.

“So I take it you approve of me being your guardian?” Saki murmured into her hair with a grin, enjoying far too much its softness and scent.

She received a poke in the side in return. “I still think that sounds ridiculous,” the girl replied, though now half-heartedly. Then she rolled her head up to look Saki in the eye again, their faces close together. “I’ve always thought of myself as the one who should protect you.”

“I know. It’s strange, isn’t it?” Saki replied with a grin. “Even though I’m older it’s felt like you’re the big sister who looks out for me, and has the strength to make up for what I can’t do, especially since I’m such a crybaby.”

Miya scrunched up her nose. “I sure hope you don’t think of me as a ‘big sister’ anymore. That’s just… wrong in so many ways.”

Saki’s grin widened. “I think when we had each other that first time all pretenses of that were pretty much dashed. But still,” she went on more seriously, “You always seemed like the strong one. And when we all realized what you could do with this magic you’ve been studying…”

“I’m not strong,” Miyabi replied quickly. “You saw how I’ve completely collapsed at times. Plus even aside from that I’ve made some horrible mistakes that I wonder if I shouldn’t regret more than I do.”

Saki was silent for a moment. “You aren’t the only one who’s made mistakes,” she said quietly.

“It’s okay,” Miya said, squeezing her sides gently while looking earnestly into her eyes. “I don’t blame you for what you did before like in the dance room. You had to make your feelings known, and well, it worked out anyway with what happened between Risako and me. It might even be fate.”

“That’s not what I mean,” Saki replied, sniffing. Though she still wondered. How big a part did Momo play in this whole thing? She now realized she’d apparently been blinded by their friendship, and now it had her questioning the motives of almost everything the girl did.

For one, she now was almost convinced that whatever “kiss” might have happened between her and Miya was not in any way under Miya’s control herself. She noticed how the two had been acting around each other, both lately and before, though until now she’d just shrugged it off as some trifling disagreement. There was no way anything could be going on between the two.

It was almost even as if Momo had been trying to sabotage their relationship then… But if that was the case, then why might she somehow also be at least partly responsible for what happened with Risako? It made no sense to get Miya and herself to break up so the two of them could get together… only to then turn around and break them up as well.

She could only think of two possibilities… One, that the girl had something against Miya – she couldn’t imagine what since if it weren’t for Miya the girl wouldn’t even be alive. And two, that Momo in truth had a crush on Miya. That also seemed unlikely since the girl had been very clear in letting her feelings for Saki known.

Now with this new information Saki didn’t think it was something as simple as teenage hormones, and she felt she had to do something to get to the bottom of what was going on between the two people closest to her.

She sighed. Now was not the time for that though. Now was time for just the two of them.

“After we… broke up…” she began hesitantly, Miya gazing at her with deep eyes. “I went to see Jun at his apartment.”

She felt the girl tense beside her, but she didn’t say anything for the moment. “I was… distraught. I felt lost. I felt lonely. I just wanted… something… to feel.” She swallowed, but a small squeeze of reassurance from the other let her go on.

“I basically threw myself at him, Miya,” she said straight out, feeling like she was going to cry. “I would have done anything just to feel something pleasant compared to everything else going through my heart and mind at the time.”

Miyabi let her compose herself a moment while just holding her closely. “But he didn’t let me,” Saki continued eventually. “He didn’t want me like that… He knew something had just happened. So it stayed at that and… I left.”

“It’s okay,” Miya said finally. “I don’t blame you for… whatever you might have done then. You had no reason to try to do anything other than move on.”

“It was far from moving on,” Saki protested, now audibly crying.

“Maybe not,” Miya said. “Maybe in a sense it was.” She fell silent now a moment too while seeming to consider something as Saki tried to get herself fully under control. “When I… saw you and Momo kissing…” she began. Saki felt a small rush of anger arise again at something she didn’t do, but it didn’t even get past her stomach. “I was, well, using magic to spy on you.”

Saki blinked. Spying using magic?

“Momo asked me once if I could really trust what my magic told me, since I wasn’t actually looking through my own eyes…”

Suddenly it became clear to Saki. “Miya,” she said with widened eyes. Miyabi blinked up at her. “Momo, I… I think she might have some magic of her own. In the hospital before you came to pick me up there was something…”

“What?” Miyabi asked, blinking again. “That’s impossible. I would have noticed if…” But she trailed off, her eyes becoming vacant. “When I brought her back I was using very strong forces. She was… well… basically born again from those forces. I thought it would just bring her back how she was, but maybe some of the energy stuck with her…”

“I don’t understand what you’re saying, Miya,” Saki said, though she was trying her best. When the girl got talking about her studies, she wasn’t the only one to quickly become lost.

“That energy,” the girl responded, eyes still unfocused. “I thought it would just be her life force, but maybe there was something else, something like…”

“Something like what?” Saki asked, and she brought her hand up to tilt Miyabi’s head so her eyes once again connected with her own. Her heart fell. That fear was back again.

“It’s so dangerous to be close to me,” the girl said in a soft, ardent voice. “I… I can’t do that to you…”

Her thoughts momentarily dashed by the move away from things she intellectually felt she needed to know, from Saki’s heart came something akin to relief that the exchange had once again returned to the two of them. She leaned in slowly, holding Miyabi’s eyes the whole time, to place another light kiss against her lips. “It’s a risk I have to take,” she replied even more softly. “And it is also my choice. I love you, Miya.”

Miyabi looked sharply, desperately, into her eyes for a long moment before pulling her tighter in. “You’ll protect me?” she asked in barely above a whisper.

“Yes.”

“From myself?”

“I don’t want to see you in pain anymore.”

“Kiss me,” Miyabi ordered her, a command threaded with the expectation of being followed.

What could she do?

She kissed her again, and this time it deepened quickly as they held each other desperately close like they couldn’t get enough of one another after all this time. Saki ran her hands slowly up and down the other’s arms, while Miya’s fingers trailed along her back. Their mouths opened against each other and tongues snuck out, searching for each other as long-lost lovers themselves until embracing with gentle strokes.

Saki moaned into the other’s mouth, overjoyed at having this girl once again after so long. Her hands quickly made their way to the other’s chest, and her ministrations there caused her lover to respond with desperate moans of her own.

As Miya’s hands found their way beneath her shirt and began to slide up her back, the tingling feel created in her skin making her shiver with desire, Saki let one hand drop down past the other’s stomach before small, slim fingers slid underneath the elastic of the girl’s pants.

However, after they split her thighs and pressed against their target, Miyabi gave a small grunt before breaking the kiss and pulling back, her hand gripping Saki’s wrist to pull it back up between them. When Saki caught her eyes, she saw distress and fear in them again.

“I’m sorry,” Miyabi said quickly, softly. “I… I’m not ready for that right now. It was just the other day I was still with Risako…”

Saki blinked, her awareness completely coming back to her now, and she looked around the still-silent room. “I’m sorry Miya,” she repeated. “I didn’t mean to…” She moved to pull farther back. “I’m sorry.”

However, Miyabi didn’t release her wrist, and kept her close beside her. “No, it’s fine. You have no idea how much I would like to…” Her eyes flickered down Saki’s body for a moment and she licked her lips, causing the older girl to blush. “I really would,” she reiterated when she caught Saki’s eyes again. “It just… doesn’t feel right yet.”

“I understand,” Saki said, though the other girl apparently noticed the hesitation still in her voice. In response, Miya brought the hand she was holding closer to her face and, still looking into Saki’s eyes, kissed each fingertip delicately one after the other.

Saki felt her breath leave her. As harsh and strong as the girl came across sometimes, there were also times like this when she could be unbelievably romantic and sweet.

“I understand,” Saki said again more breathlessly as Miya finished the light kisses. “Besides,” she continued, a slight smirk coming to the corner of her lips, “I suppose your hospital room isn’t the best place for this anyway.”

Unexpectedly, a new gleam came to Miya’s eye now, and Saki’s own widened as the girl allowed one of her fingers to enter her mouth to suck on gently. “Oh but we’ll have to try it some day before I get out of here,” she said with a mischievous grin after suckling to her satisfaction. “Just not now, okay?”

Saki couldn’t help but stare back into those big, beautiful eyes. She’d almost forgotten how lost she could become in them.

This girl…

She was the only girl Saki had ever loved, and everything happening now was doing nothing but reminding her why.

Over the days Miyabi stayed at the hospital, Saki settled in as her “protector” like she’d promised. They also settled into Miyabi’s room together, and Saki felt so wonderful being able to hold the girl in her arms every night once again. In fact despite the situation, it was even nicer than before because they truly got to spend almost all their time together, including every night… something impossible before due to their hectic schedules.

For all of this to be allowed, in the first couple days after she woke at the asylum she took some trips back out into the town – to work in order to give them information on what was going on with Miya (written off by one of the doctors as a sickness which required her to be hospitalized for a time), as well as to receive permission herself to look after her. Miya’s mother came by every once in a while as well, but the staff was careful to keep from her the full reality of what was going on. All she knew was that Miya was going through some deep psychological trauma from the accident in the café… which was of course true up to a point.

Saki also went to her own house to pick up clothes and things she’d need, and felt privately overjoyed at how she was truly living with Miya at the asylum. Although the two of them had exchanged clothes before, now they did it every day, and the articles became so mixed and matched in the dresser they couldn’t even really tell which belonged to whom anymore.

No one asked questions at first about the two girls staying together, especially considering the… uniqueness of their surroundings. Apparently someone had noticed though, or perhaps Kuromi had said something, because after a couple weeks or so, Miya’s doctor included Saki in the discussion for the first time even though she’d been attending the sessions with her daily.

The sessions were quite enlightening. Previously, Saki had known next to nothing about Miya’s hobby aside from what she observed at the ritual to bring Momo back. In talks with this doctor though – and a doctor of what exactly Saki didn’t really know, since the office wasn’t very well suited to the man’s tastes and gave the impression he just borrowed it for their sessions. He also wore the white lab coat loosely above an impeccable suit as if he donned it just to keep up appearances. Still, he did seem quite skilled at both counseling as well as theory on this magic Miya had been delving into.

It actually was quite an education for Saki. Until recently she’d mostly thought it was something strange Miya was into, and maybe a few eccentrics out there as well who had written the books, but it seemed to be a real field with requisite experts just like for any other academic subject.

She giggled to herself sometimes. She may just yet go to college if she could study magic! It’d be just like Harry Potter!! Surely her skills at math would be useful too, though it’d mean she’d approach it in a different way from Miya, who seems to mainly focus on the natural science aspects of it.

That was part of what she learned, as well. She arrived part of the way into the discussion of course, since Miya had been meeting with him for at least a day or two before she woke, but learned that he initially tried to understand her basis for entering the field, since she had done so independently. That of course wasn’t completely rare, although many of these “neo pagans” did pick it up from and learn it with others, whether family or friends or colleagues. Miya was also apparently remarkable to have come across it at such a young age, and especially to reach the power she already had.

It didn’t take long for Saki to tell just by looking into the doctor’s eyes that he was actually afraid of her dear Miya. She found that most practitioners of the popular religion focused only on ritual and enlightenment, while maybe trying to instill some kind of power within themselves to make them happier, or more capable of something. With some it was a case of ability, but with most it was just a case of perhaps being content to only go so far with it.

Miya however was unusual in that she’d actually attained some real power, and the doctor seemed particularly impressed with the resurrection she’d accomplished. He tried asking many questions about that from time to time, though sensing the moods of both girls when he did, he wouldn’t normally dwell on it. Still, Saki saw the curiosity flaring in his eyes. He constantly sought new angles to bring it up, but never really succeeded, and otherwise appeared content just to learn more about Miyabi Natsuyaki.

Until this certain day.

His eyes straying over to Saki as they did occasionally, Saki felt herself blush since she’d heard some of the rumors going around the last few days. If it was Kuromi who’d gossiped, she needed to make Miya have a talk with the girl. The doctor’s question, his eyes still straying over to her, convinced her beyond doubt that he’d heard them too.

“Are you now sexually active?” he asked after a short moment of mulling over his notes.

Miyabi blinked, and Saki saw red begin to flush her face as well. “Um,” she replied, obviously unsure what to say. “I’m not sure what you mean…”

“Do you have a boyfriend?” he asked again, and though his eyes didn’t leave Miya, Saki knew he was very aware of her appearance in his periphery. “A significant other?”

Miya’s eyes darted to Saki before she could think, and the observant doctor visibly took note. “I don’t have a boyfriend,” she replied quietly, and even Saki could tell she was obviously hiding something. A rush of excitement suddenly filled her. Even though they lived together here, they’d never made it completely clear what was going on between them now apart from the physical intimacy, along with, of course, Saki’s role as her “protector”. She figured that right now though the technicality didn’t really matter to the doctor.

“Natsuyaki-san,” the doctor said easily, leaning back in his chair to view the both of them through his glasses. He also immediately noticed when Saki caught Miyabi’s hand with her own to hold it between them. There was really no point keeping it secret anymore now, was there? “I’m not here to judge you. But I am here to help you. Since the things you’re doing, the powers you wield so recklessly, rely strongly on emotion, impetuses of your emotions are vital to the work we’re trying to do here. Now, like I said, I’m not here to judge, but I do need to ask. Is there someone you have an intimate relationship with?”

Miya swallowed as Saki tightened her hand against her own, but after the two girls exchanged glances and nods, she turned to the doctor and answered resolutely, “Yes.”

The doctor let out a long sigh before leaning forward again and folding his hands on the desk. “All right. Now we don’t need to discuss specifics, but I urge you to be as open as possible. The more we bring out, the more I can help you. How long have you and this… person… been together?”

After exchanging another glance with Saki, Miyabi thought a moment before replying, “I’m not sure how to answer that.” When the doctor was silent, just watching her to see if she’d go on, she eventually did. “We broke up over half a year ago.” The doctor took in a deep breath, but she hurriedly went on, “But I guess we’re… seeing each other again now.” She carefully didn’t look Saki’s way again. “Right now.”

The doctor expelled his breath.

“You know having someone so close to you with whom you share such strong feelings makes the work and therapy you’re trying to do here more difficult.”

“I’m doing my best to keep emotions… distant. As much as I can. Besides, I don’t think she’s the one causing the… most dangerous emotions right now.” Miya still avoided looking at her, but Saki already understood what she was saying.

“There is someone else?” the doctor asked. “Did something happen while you two were apart?”

“Well…” Miyabi said, scrunching her nose a bit. “Yes. But that’s not what I mean.”

“What do you mean then?”

Miya seemed to become frustrated now. “It’s hard to explain. You see, ever since we brought her back, Momo…” She stopped short.

“Momo?” the doctor asked, glancing down to his notes. “Tsugunaga Momoko, the girl you raised after the train accident, right?”

Miya only nodded in response.

“Has there been something going on with her?” he asked. “Has she perhaps been overly fond of you for what you did for her?”

Miyabi’s eyes widened in surprise. “Oh, no. No, it’s nothing like that.”

The doctor sighed again, apparently taking this for a similar reaction to previously when he tried bringing up the subject. While he jotted something down in his notes, Saki watched as Miya’s eyes were lowered to her lap. She was about to speak up herself when the doctor asked again, if in a bit tighter voice now, “Well, thinking about the present again, what’s going on now. Are you sexually active?”

Miyabi’s eyes came back up to his, and they shared a gaze for a moment. “I’m sorry,” she said. “I really am not sure what you’re asking.”

Saki tightened her hand again on the other’s. Despite her seeming maturity, her younger lover really was still innocent in many ways. “Yes,” Saki replied in her place, the first time she’d spoken since coming into the office. Both the doctor’s and Miya’s eyes swiveled to her. “We are.” Even though she was watching the doctor’s face, her own burning, she could feel the question in Miyabi’s own gaze on her. She squeezed the girl’s hand to assure her they’d talk more later.

“I’m sorry to ask about such a private matter,” the doctor said, “But there are certain… times when we naturally relinquish almost all our self-control. Merely being in a relationship where love and strong positive feelings are shared can actually serve to cultivate awareness of your abilities, but when giving completely into physical desires… that can open the door to virtually any consequence.”

“It’s not a bad thing,” Miyabi said, her voice suddenly laced with venom.

The doctor looked back at her, blinking and taken aback. “I’m… not saying it is, Natsuyaki-san. I am just… suggesting you be thoughtful, and take care in all the things you do. You don’t want to lose control again either, do you?”

Miyabi stared hard back at him for a time, long enough that Saki began to get worried, but when she squeezed the girl’s hand in reassurance she visibly relaxed, her eyes falling to her lap again.

“You’re right,” she replied submissively. “That would be unfortunate.”

That night, as out of habit Saki was fixing her hair after a bath in front of the mirror on the dresser, she saw Miya peering at her as she lay back on the bed, her legs crossed as she held a magazine above her chest. Normally the two were very aware of each other here, but now it seemed like Miya was paying her a bit… closer attention than usual.

She blushed lightly, patting the sides of the boxers she was aware were quite short on her waist. They and a snug t-shirt were normal bedclothes for her, a boyish trait her brother always teased her about, and which Miya had long go taken up as well for its convenience and comfort.

When she finished brushing and headed toward the bed, Miya quickly laid down the magazine on the end table and sat up, scooting to the edge to greet her. Saki blinked as she looked down at the girl, who reached up to take her wrists.

“Why did you answer the doctor’s question the way you did earlier?” she asked in an innocent-sounding voice.

Saki felt herself blush again as the girl caressed her thin wrists lightly with her fingertips. “Well…” she began hesitantly. “It’s true. We’ve, you know, had sex before.”

“But it’s been so long,” Miya replied, and Saki felt a quick breath at a faint note of regret in her voice.

“That doesn’t matter,” she replied, hoping the girl would stop asking about it. She did, and instead rose up slightly to place a kiss against her lips. Saki was also very aware of the girl’s legs splayed around and pressing gently inwardly against her own.

“Do you think he was serious about Momo maybe liking me?” Miya asked idly, curling a finger in her just-shampooed hair.

“Well, actually…” Saki replied before thinking, caught off-guard by the question, “I was just thinking about that possibility myself.” A quick yank at her hair caused her to cut off abruptly.

“You were?” Miyabi asked in a deep voice as she buried her head into her chest.

Saki swallowed, upset she’d let that slip. “Just… you know, Momo has been acting strangely ever since… and well, I was thinking about why.”

“You’re thinking again about when she kissed me?” the other girl asked, and Saki felt her body heat as Miya began slowly kissing deeply into her neck.

“Um…” Saki stuttered, the proximity of the girl now making it difficult to think. “Actually, no. It was other, er, things that made me think about it.”

“Saki-chan,” Miya purred, her arms snaking around Saki’s body to hold her tightly as she continued slow kisses. “If we’re going to be telling the doctors we’re sexually active I think that, you know, we should be sexually active.”

Saki swallowed, her throat suddenly dry. The kisses hot against her skin weren’t helping. “Miya…” she began, trying to gather herself, but subconsciously her hands had found Miyabi’s head, and her fingers stroked gently at the girl’s also freshly-washed locks. “I don’t think that’s a good idea. You heard what the doctor said. You… we shouldn’t be doing those things…”

The other girl moved slowly up to face her again, their eyes connecting, and Saki somehow knew from there this was a battle she was going to lose. In all honesty, it was a battle she wanted to lose.

“Maybe it’s just me,” Miya murmured, her breath hot against Saki’s face, “But all that talk about giving into physical desires…” She leaned forward to press a very warm kiss against her lips. “I’m not sure I can help myself anymore. Having you next to me again lately, holding me protectively every night… I feel like I’m in a different world.” Then she delicately kissed the corners of Saki’s mouth. Saki felt her resistance crumbling like a rockslide into the sea. “And after all, it’s not a bad thing.” She moved her lips to her ear, and whispered, “I want you, Saki Shimizu. I feel too cooped up in here, surrounded by doctors and crazy people every day. I need you…

“…Tonight.”

With that, Saki completely gave in to the person who could make her do so seemingly whenever she pleased, and pulled her head back to meet her lips in another kiss, but this one stronger and much deeper than before. She pushed her back onto the bed, the girl’s legs wrapping comfortably around her waist, and when she pushed her tongue past soft lips, the girl immediately pushed back in what seemed to be an attempt to shove her own tongue down her throat.

The two moaned in the passion, holding each other tightly, but when Saki tried to move down she found herself held fast by the other’s unyielding limbs. When she was about to break the kiss in protest the girl rolled over, carrying Saki with her, until their positions were switched. Except for, of course, Miyabi still being completely wrapped around her body.

What came next was a torrent of sensations from things Miya was doing to her. The younger girl quickly became aggressive however, a flare being loosed into the sky, and Saki’s cries quickly heightened until she passed her breaking point and let herself go against her lover.

After falling back onto the bed, her body feeling fulfilled and energized by what Miyabi did to her, Saki watched the girl clean herself up a moment before pulling her up for a long kiss. This time she held Miya tightly to her soft, now bare flesh, enjoying the feel of the girl’s against her own.

“That was… quick…” Saki breathed when they finally broke, looking into the other’s eyes as they continued holding each other close.

“Sorry about that,” Miya apologized with a sheepish grin. “I guess I got carried away…”

Stealthily as they spoke, Saki slid her hand down the girl’s bare back before slipping it beneath her boxers. When she gave a light squeeze at her bottom, Miya gasped slightly, eyes widening. “I’m upset you got your turn first,” she said with a fake pout, her hand now caressing and massaging gently.

Miya’s breathing quickened at what she was doing to her, and the younger’s eyes held her own intensely. “Please tell me you’re going to fuck me,” Miya said in an almost desperate voice, and Saki grinned.

What could she do in response to such an honest, desperate, dirty request? She returned the favor, trying to give the girl everything she had just been given herself and more, although she was much more deliberate about it. She even teased the girl from time to time. “What… are you doing!?” she’d say.

Saki loved every moment of it.

Eventually though, after working the girl into a near-frenzied state beyond even when she’d gone on the attack herself, Miyabi’s body shook as the girl grabbed her arms to dig fingernails in, telling her she was close to reaching her goal…

But then, everything went horribly wrong.

I also happen to have one of your favorite "extended" versions of that last part. In case anyone would like to see it, let me know and I'll PM... I'll also try to get it up in the other forum soon. ^^

Bye for now~

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Berry Beautiful [Chapter 47: Flares]
« Reply #361 on: April 20, 2011, 07:27:27 PM »
Damn you and your cliffhangers!!! :lol: :lol:

I'm glad, at least, that Miya and Saki have gotten back together, that couple is just so right. And Saki finally actually learning some stuff about magic. The theories on Momo are pretty inconclusive so far, but I have a feeling they'll figure something out soon.

And of course I want the extra parts. Come now, you know me. XD

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #362 on: April 20, 2011, 07:39:28 PM »
^You beat me from being the first one to reply. xD

Rokun!!! Me want the extension! xD *goes to PM*

As expected! When you really write MiyaSaki... I get carried away to dream land.  XD

But really, the cliffhanger on this one is very... unusual from how you do cliffhangers. ^^; From how I read your chapters of BB, this is something... very informal type. xD Since you write a little formal. lol. Just noticed. xD Don't poke me! xD

Offline shenlog

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #363 on: April 20, 2011, 08:47:57 PM »
I finally caught up with your fanfic  :otomerika:
and it's absolutely awesome  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
and I would like the extension  :drool: :drool: :drool:

Offline eruchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #364 on: April 20, 2011, 10:37:07 PM »
that was fast... they just get back together for like a couple of weeks?  XD
they have been together for years though... and I'm not complaining since I like the scene... extended version please  XD
now they're speculating about momo... i wonder why the doc think momo likes miya
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 11:02:01 PM by eruchan »

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #365 on: April 21, 2011, 01:15:56 AM »
Extended part has now been posted to the other forum for those who can go there!! :w00t: For those who can't, like shenlog, continue to ask and I will PM. :)

Just a few short comments atm - panick: less formal? :lol: Not sure what you mean there, so it doesn't make me feel the urge to poke you. :P At least... more than usual. 8) eruchan: Like you said, they've been together a long time. Plus, it's easier for exes to become closer again... quickly. :lol: It's not like they're experiencing it all for the first time. There's that certain "comfort" with each other. Still, your concerns about some things moving too quickly are perhaps not too unfounded...

Also, mmsuki: I read your post! :D Thank you so much for the thoughts and opinions! Your perspective on how Miya's character has been affected was really interesting to me, and you do have a point. Keep reading for more! :D And don't worry, I'll do my best to turn you into an over-active Berryz fangirl too! XD

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #366 on: April 21, 2011, 01:25:58 AM »
“When I… saw you and Momo kissing…” she began. Saki felt a small rush of anger arise again at something she didn’t do
Wait, what? She did kiss her though, didn't she? Or was that just Miya's mind playing tricks on her (at that time)?

I did think of the possibility of Momo liking Miya, but then again, I just thought Momo became a psycho bitch who was out to destroy Miya.

And you just had to leave us with that ending! Maybe it's Momo busting in on sexy time?

Have fun at Sakuracon!  :jphip:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 10:10:15 PM by mode107 »
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline mmsuki

• rabid YajiSuzu fangirl!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #367 on: April 21, 2011, 01:38:19 AM »
While I was reading this I already had some things to comment on but then when it came to the end of the chapter..... :on bleed: well basically I lost the ability to think straight. :panic:

Especially when I read this part:
“Please tell me you’re going to fuck me,”
My brain stopped functioning. :banghead:

I'm gonna have to reread it and jot down notes. XD I'll edit my post when I'm done. :nervous

Sorry it took a while for me to edit it. :nervous

So Saki has always been in love with Miya all this time? :oops: :wub: Thats so sweet. Although I don't approve of Miya jumping from one relationship to the next. Clearly she is not familiar with the three month rule. XD I mean her relationships so far has ended in disaster one after the other. It is not entirely her fault though. Momo definitely has a lot to do with it but then if her relationship with Saki/Risako is good in the first place then it would have not ended the way it did...  i think?. :huhuh

So the kiss really did not took place. But how much of it is Miya's (magic) fault? and how much of it is Momo's doing?.. grrrrrr.. answers! XD I am also curious about Miya's powers, it seems that there is much more to it than what is revealed so far. XD

AND THAT CLIFFHANGER!!! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:
But then, everything went horribly wrong.
my off guessing, someone walked in on them.. LOL! :lol: OR!
...but when giving completely into physical desires... that can open the door to virtually any consequence.
the doc's prophetic line.. XD but i'm hoping for my first guess.. :lol:

It's also kinda twisted that they are enjoying their stay at the asylum. XD
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 02:13:27 PM by mmsuki »

Offline aya-chii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #368 on: April 22, 2011, 10:52:05 AM »
ok. i already read the "thing" from the other thread

so..

CUM'ON! THE CLIFFHANGER?!!!
ohmee~ i'll badly wait for that cliffhanger...

well.. before that.. i got way too excited for the cliffhanger...
I never thought of the idea of momo liking miyabi!
could that possibly be?
well yeah... it does real sound possible now that you mentioned it in this chap.
oh geez~
bring momo into action soon!

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #369 on: April 26, 2011, 12:00:08 PM »
Ahh, how can you leave us with an ending like that, what has happened to Miya?!?  :shocked

It's kinda sweet how Miya is all embarrassed when the doctor asks thequesntions about her being sexually active and she blunders through it all but Saki just goes and says it.

...... I'm just not sure that Miya is tottaly comfortable with Saki, not the same way Saki is with Miya, it just seems as though Miya is holding back, is it Rii, or possibly guilt, I'm just not sure....

Aand could Momo like Miya?!?  :panic: that would definatly make things more intresting.....

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #370 on: May 05, 2011, 04:27:31 AM »
ah! an update!!!  :onionwhip:

and it's Miya-Saki again... :bigdeal: :bigdeal: :bigdeal:

I'm rooting for the appearance of ebil Momo,  :kekeke: make her appear again, author-san! I want her to wreck havoc again! :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha:

I'm wondering what happened to the other Berryz.... :dunno: especially to the *ahem* youngest one *ahem*  :hehehe:

*busy* can't make my comment long, gomen!  :on cloudeye:

And excuse me Miya-Saki fans but...not really fond of that pairing, te-hee... :on_hot: :on_hot: :on_hot:

*runs away and hides from Saki-Miya fans*  :on speedy:

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #371 on: August 27, 2011, 07:45:28 PM »
Damn, I haven't updated this since Sakuracon? :lol:
Well, I suppose that's par for the course for this story. XD Saving this thread from dropping off the first page! >_<

mode: Did Saki and Momo kiss? That has never quite been answered. Momo did warn Miya though that magic can be unreliable...
We may never know what Momo actually thinks :lol:

mmsuki: I hope you're still around cause I really enjoy your comments :D
XD Disfunctional brain :lol:
After edit:
MiyaSaki raburabu :heart: I'm afraid Risako might have been a bit of a rebound girl. ^^; Though she's also a fickle (kimagure!) girl :) who has had a bit of outside sabotage working against her too :ph43r:
Yeah, nice asylum stay huh? XD Well, twisted things happen in those places... :ph43r:

aya-chii: We'll hear from Momo... eventually. ^^;

oddball: This was a long cliffhanger, huh? :lol: Hmm Miya being comfortable with Saki... is she really comfortable with anything yet?

ayase: We'll see more of the other Berryz now :D It has been awhile ^^; You and your MiRii and MiyAiri fandoms :lol:

Anyway, a surprise coming up soon! O_O

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Berry Beautiful [Volume 2]
« Reply #372 on: August 27, 2011, 08:07:51 PM »
Since it's been so long, and since it's kinda signifying a "new beginning" as well... Starting here, Volume 2 of Berry Beautiful will begin. Thank you for supporting this story for the past 4 years, and I hope you continue to enjoy Volume 2 as well. :)

Berry Beautiful

Volume 2

Chapter 48

Saki peered at the two lovebirds over her cinnamon-apple shaved ice. It was close to the last of the season, and she was going to enjoy it! Almost without thinking about it anymore, she pulled the sleeve of her hoodie up to her hand again after it had fallen to her elbow.

“No, I love you!” Chinami said with a big smile and googly eyes.

“No, I love you!” Kuma-chan replied.

“Nuh uh,” Chinami said, shaking her head as she took another lick of her maccha shaved ice. The girl hadn’t even liked the flavor all that much until this summer. “I love you~!”

“I love…” Kuma-chan said, pondering as Chinami gazed happily up at her, the two girls seeming almost stuck together like glue. Chinami was even idly playing with her hair. “…maccha!” And then the taller youth gazed at her own maccha shaved ice with lovingness that seemed to even surpass how he’d been viewing Chinami.

Then she yelped as her head was abruptly tugged back. That gave Chinami her attention again, but the girl was still only smiling widely.

“You two… seriously make me sick,” Maasa said from beside Saki, sans shaved ice of her own and instead leaning with her chin in her fists, staring blankly up at the two.

“I dunno,” Saki said with a soft smile of her own. “I think it’s romantic.”

Chinami’s smile finally faded slightly, and when Saki came out of her pondering she noticed all three girls were now looking at her. She quickly sat back in her chair, unconsciously pulling her sleeve up once again.

Chinami shifted, and Saki realized that the girl had actually started trying to drape a leg across the other’s lap. Instead now though, she moved back into her chair to continue with her shaved ice. Her smile returned as she enjoyed its cool refreshment.

“Just sick to me,” Maasa said, now eyeing the two again as if they were children who needed to be watched. “As if staring at each other during sweaty dance rehearsals isn’t enough!”

This time the other two girls had the grace to blush – Kuma-chan more than Chinami – but Chinami still gave a quick grin up to her girlfriend. Saki was suddenly very aware that Yurina’s bangs were still somewhat bunched together and stuck to her forehead.

“Maa, what about you anyway?” Chinami asked. “Haven’t you had special thoughts about anyone?” She wrapped her arms around one of Kuma-chan’s. “Except you can’t have Kumaicho! She’s all mine,” she finished, grinning again up at an eye-rolling Yurina.

“You kidding?” Maasa asked, looking the epitome of cool. “No way. It’s even… gross, man. I mean, you’re other members! It’s like you’re my sisters or something.” This time all the rest of the girls blushed, though gave each other knowing glances and smiles at the same time.

Saki though, observing the other girl, wondered if perhaps she wasn’t being fully honest. She took it as part of her job to know the other members quite well, and she could sense something a bit off about Maasa as she spoke. Still, something like this certainly wasn’t her business, and so she wouldn’t press the issue. Not that teasing wasn’t fun.

“So it’s someone from another group, is it?” she quipped, going back to her shaved ice. Such sweet, syrupy, frozen goodness. “I’d never even thought of one of us cheating on Berryz. I’ll have to keep that in mind.” Then she peered subtly up to gauge the other’s reaction, hiding the beginnings of a grin behind the ice.

All she saw was Maasa staring at her. “Cheating on Berryz!? Captain!” She glanced frantically between Saki and the other two members present, who were doing their best to play along with the joke as well. Ah, Saki knew she could always rely on Tokkuma. “You know me! I’m the least likely to betray Berryz! As many times as I’ve stood for the group… I’m the red kamen!”

“…So who is it?” Saki asked, now doing her best to keep a straight face. “Maimi-chan? Or maybe Yuukarin… It seems she’s all the rage now with S/mileage coming together, and I know you like ‘em cute.”

“No!” Maasa protested, now half off her seat. “Neither of them!” When eyebrows raised, she changed her last statement. “None of them!! Ah! What do I have to do to assure you guys I’m not a traitor!? Do I need to go and kiss Risako or something?”

Saki gave a thoughtful tilt of her head at that, however it just caused Maasa to let out a quick grunt and leave her chair to head grumbling out of the room. The three remaining watched after until she was completely gone, and then Chinami and Kuma-chan burst out in laughter. Saki stopped keeping her face still as well, and before long the room was filled with giggling.

“Ah, that’ll never get old…” Chinami said, wiping tears from her eyes.

“You guys are mean, you know,” Kuma-chan said seriously, though her own grin betrayed her.

“What?” Saki asked innocently. “It’s just gossip. I don’t know why she got so worked up about it…”

“Shimizu-san! Tokunaga-san! Kumai-san! Rehearsal resumes in five minutes!”

“Haaai!” all the girls said in response to their manager calling from the hall, and they began tidying up the area.

While walking back to the studio, Saki silently watched the other two holding hands. They didn’t even bother hiding it any longer in front of the staff – it hadn’t been intentional to tell everyone, but they’d still found out. Like it was difficult.

“Mou,” Chinami said as they walked quietly down the hall. “I wish Miya was here. Everything seems so much quieter these days…”

“Are you saying I’m not interesting enough to be around?” Saki asked in a light voice, and Chinami glanced her way, her smile momentarily faltering. Saki quickly waved her hand to reassure her.

“Well, you are, but…”

“I know,” Saki replied, looking forward again. “You and Nacchan had something special. You really brought out the craziness in each other.”

“I’m sorry I’m not interesting at all…” Kuma-chan murmured almost forlornly.

The other two girls stared at her.

“What are you talking about!?” Chinami asked, nudging her as they walked.

“Honestly, I sometimes even wonder why you’re dating me…”

Saki couldn’t help but continue to stare along with Chinami.

“You idiot!” Chinami said, and reached up to rap the taller girl on the head.

“Hey…” Kuma-chan said, wincing.

“Do you need me to give you the list again!?” Chinami prodded in disbelief.

“Ooh, I wanna hear the list!” Saki said, and it both girls looked at her as if they’d almost forgotten she was there.

“Well all right then!” Chinami said happily.

“Oh dear…” Kuma-chan sighed.

Chinami hugged her arm and walked closer to her. “One, you’re beautiful. Two, you’re so kind and sweet. Three…” She looked up sidewise into her face. “…you’re modest…” she continued before mumbling under her breath, “Except maybe too much so sometimes…”

As the girl went on, Saki listened with a smile that even turned into a blush at some of the things Chinami said. The two of them were so wonderful together. Different in many ways, but they complemented each other very well. Thinking about them and hanging out with them might have hurt a little at first, but over some days she’d gotten used to it. As their Captain, she was just glad to see them happy.

After work was over for the day – Maasa grimacing every time she looked the direction of her three tormenters, though Saki knew the girl wasn’t truly bothered by the playfulness – Saki was wandering into the locker room when she noticed two other girls there.

Risako was speaking, but suddenly cut off at her entrance and glanced shyly in her direction. The other girl seemed a bit confused at first, and then brightened when she turned to see Saki as well.

“Saki-chan!” Airi cheerily greeted her. “It’s nice to see you! It’s been… since the summer tour ended, hasn’t it?”

“I think so,” Saki replied with a small smile of her own. “It’s nice to see you too. I didn’t know C-ute had work here today, though?”

Airi shook her head. “No group work,” she said. “I’m just here for an extra voice lesson. Buono!’s new single is just about out, and I want to be at full strength for release events! Plus, I want to do it during summer break since I have the time…”

Saki had forgotten about that new single release. It surely was going to become very busy very soon.

“I hope Miya’s back from wherever she’s run off to these past weeks,” the girl continued, musing to herself. “It’s been so long, and I’ve been worried, and with promotion events coming up! But when I ask Momo about it, for once she doesn’t say anything.” Then she brightened and glanced over at Risako. “I haven’t even thought to ask you yet. Do you know what she’s up to?”

Risako stared back wide-eyed, and Saki wondered if the girl could possibly get more moé. The two of them hadn’t talked too much since… what happened, and it was a shame, because her innocent cuteness was refreshing.

“Um…” the girl began, Airi looking intently at her, before Saki bailed her out.

“What did Momo do when you asked her about that?”

“Well,” Airi began, an anxious glance toward Risako now after having picked up the tension, “She got really quiet. You know that pouty look she gets like when you say someone else is your favorite idol? It was like that, but then she just started grinning and danced away…”

Saki raised an eyebrow. “Favorite idol?” She felt like grinning herself. “And who would that be?”

Airi beamed a big smile. “That’s~ a se~cret!”

“How are your scars?” Risako asked suddenly, gazing placidly and thoughtfully at Saki.

Saki blinked, and then self-consciously pulled her sleeves down again. “Um… they’re… they’re better.”

“Scars?” Airi asked curiously, peering at Saki up and down. “Did something happen? Are you all right?”

“I’m fine,” Saki said, eyes still connected with Risako’s. Risako stared back just as steadily, and Saki realized just how little they had talked recently.

She saw the question in the girl’s eyes, and it tore at her. She knew Risako loved Miya, and it made things difficult in the best of circumstances. She hated that, because it created an almost impassable distance between the two of them. In addition, these were certainly not the best of circumstances.

“There’s nothing you can do for her now,” Saki said quietly and solemnly. “There’s nothing any of us can do…”

“Is everything okay?” Airi asked, looking between the two of them.

“I need to get back home,” Saki said instead of a response. “Family’s planning dinner.”

As she hoisted her bag on her shoulder and started to turn around though, she felt a firm hand on her wrist. She looked down, and saw Airi holding her securely. The C-ute member held Risako’s wrist just the same, as the youngest Berry almost precisely reflected Saki’s surprise.

“I don’t know what’s going on,” Airi said calmly, “but the two of you look flighty as birds before a storm. You’ve been in a group together for a long time now, but I know you enough to know when something’s wrong. You’re good friends!”

“It’s nothing…” Risako said in a small voice.

“There’s a lot you don’t understand, Airin,” Saki added, in a bit more confident voice.

“May be,” the girl replied. “I’m sensitive to two of my friends hardly being able to talk to each other though. We always fight about silly things, and maybe this is something that can be worked out before it gets ridiculous.”

“It’s not a silly thing,” Saki said, looking up into the girl’s face.

“Oh?” Airi asked. “What is it?”

“It’s Miya,” Risako said quietly.

“Miya?” Airi asked again. “Did she do something?”

“It’s complicated,” Saki said again.

“You keep saying that…” Airi said, “But nobody even gives me a hint what’s going on. She’s my friend too! It’s too bad we weren’t in the same group anymore until recently, but I’m still worried about her. Can nobody really tell me what’s going on?”

“We love her,” Risako finally said, the quietest yet. Saki’s eyes jumped to her face.

“Hm?” Airi murmured.

“We love Miya,” Risako explained.

“Well you’re her friends, right?” Airi asked, seeming confused. “I love her too.”

“No,” Risako said, shaking her head.

“We dated her,” Saki said, still gazing at her youngest member. “She’s… she’s my girlfriend.” Risako looked up at her again, the question once more in her eyes.

Airi’s eyes widened. “Oh,” she said, and then she seemed to realize it more. “Oh…” And she released their arms to sit down in a chair behind her.

Saki sighed. “Something happened,” she said, and she felt that she now definitely had Risako’s attention. “She had a problem. A… serious problem. And she had to go away to get it fixed. I went with her for a while to… try and help.”

“The scars?” Risako asked, and Saki nodded. Risako’s face transformed into a look of sympathy.

“She went away?” Airi asked. “Well, when will she be back?”

Saki looked into the innocently questioning face. “I…” she said, “I can’t…” And before they could react this time, she spun and hurried out the door.

Much later, when she arrived home, she stared at her calendar. August 18th. Just a few more days…

Just a few more days until her life would either go back to normal again, or might instead just be over.

Offline twintt

« Reply #373 on: August 29, 2011, 11:34:43 AM »
Glad to see you come back and continue this story Rokun :P
I'm starting to forget about the previous of the story :nervous I will re-read it when I have time.

Hahaha ChiiYuri's raburabuness makes Maasa sick XD I think I understand her feeling lol.
Hmm.. and Maa hitting on someone. Who? I wonder.. :roll:

what happened to Miya? Where is she?  :huhuh

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #374 on: August 30, 2011, 06:33:41 AM »
its four years already?  :shock: whoaaaaaaa and WAW! and update!  :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onionwhip:

and yes, me and my MiRii and MiyAiri fandom :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: its still intact and secure  :kekeke:
and i was like this last night---> :luvluv2: while watching BK's Haru Concert Tour. Miya and Risako performing Munawagi Scarleto  :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: I'm so happy they're being partnered in concerts again  :shy1: i also watch Rock'n Bouno4! Kya! for MiyAiri :shifty:

so yeah, im still a die hard fan of that pairings, and it'll never change :kekeke: that's y i was like this ---> :on blackhole: :on blackhole: :on blackhole: when Saki claimed Miya as her freaking girlfriend. Yadda! Yadda! :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

and i want ebil Momochi to appear... :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke:

...will patiently waiting for the next update! domo! :kneelbow:

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #375 on: September 03, 2011, 12:11:56 AM »
I finally have to time reply!  :D

First of all, I can't believe BB has been around for four years. I still remember the days when I anxiously waited for a new chapter. The girls have grown up in the series (just as they have in real life.)

I like the idea of a fresh start with a story that's already well progressed. Can't wait to see the direction it heads in.

Nice appearance from Airi. I'm sure I'll be seeing her and C-ute in this.

Ch 49 now!  :P

Edit: if you saw my earlier post about your birthday, then forget that. I mixed you up with ronin, lmao.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 04:56:41 PM by mode107 »
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #376 on: September 05, 2011, 11:02:00 AM »
Hey Rokun, well what to say, BB is back, or more accuratly it has been reborn?!? a new-begginig eh, well this is definalty going to interesting, to see the new direction this story will go in!!

as for this chapter well, I think you could cut the tension between Saki and Rii with a knife! especially after Saki refere to Miya as her girlfriend..... of course it must be hard for Saki, hiding so much from everyone, especially girls like Airi who have very little idea about the situation as it is now, even Rii, who has a pretty firm grasp of the situation does not know the full extent of what has happened with Miya....

the fact that Saki is back though, well after the last chapter of 'volume 1' where something went 'wrong' it indicated that Saki has been sent away from where Miya is because she got Miya's emotions up all the time, especially during their more..... intimate moments, like at the end of the last chapter.... I get the feeling that a very different Miya may be the one we next meet......

Interesting to see a bit more of Airi this chapter, and how she reacted to the news that Rii and Saki loved Miya a,d that Saki was dating her, shock perhaps, maybe even a little sadness because it wasn't her.... Just a thought, hmm wonder if we will see more of Airi now?

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #377 on: December 06, 2011, 12:39:08 AM »
rokun!! I miss you! :D and of course, Berry Beautiful. :D

It's so nice to read fics again, and well, I love Berry Beautiful since it was introduced to me. Now I don't know why I am saying these... anyway...

I read ch48; first chapter in volume 2 and I love it. :D The only thing is, I now wonder what happened wrong on the last chapter. ^^; Will it be out on the next chapter?

...and it was a shame, because her innocent cuteness was refreshing.
lol! SakiRii! xD Ahh, yeah.. it's a shallow thing but don't mind me. lol *whistles*

Just a few more days until her life would either go back to normal again, or might instead just be over.
Wahhh! What does this mean? o_o Lol. It's like I'm fearing the worst. ^^;

----------------------------

Aww, Chinami and Kumaicho were so cute here.  :heart: They really looked sweet and really a couple. As for Maasa, haha, I lover her reaction. Saki was just kidding and she took it too seriously. lol. The event here that surprised me was, well, other than the very last sentence of the fic. It was the time Risako and Saki revealed their problems to Airi and finally got to sit down and talk, even though it was just very short time before Saki runs off, it is still a good thing, in my opinion. ^^

Will look forward to the next chapter rokun. :D Now to read "The Sword and the Dove". xD

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - Breeeeezin!!!!!!!