JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Some Boys! Touch

Author Topic: Izanami's Seed  (Read 8596 times)

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
Izanami's Seed
« on: October 26, 2009, 03:55:21 AM »
Hi there. It's been a while since I post a story. Yeah, I know I should be working on my pending works. But I don't know. From some reason I'm enjoying working on these one. I still have a few problem though so I was hoping  to ask suggestions from you guys. It would be a big help. Here it is. Hope you enjoy.

Prologue:

In front of mansion’s main door, a man was standing at the front door, waiting patiently for his master to come home. He is wearing a black, traditional Chinese dress paired with black trouser and a pair of slip on shoes. He lift his left wrist checking his watch.

“ Master surely know how to make people wait. Just great.” He said under his breath. 5 more minute has pass when he saw some of their servants rush to the main gate, unlocking it, and pulled it open. That’s when he saw 2 white sedan cars drove in and move in front of mansion’s main door. When the car stops, It’s time for his cue. He moved forward and opened the car’s door.

“Welcome home, Nakazawa sama.” He said as he vow down his head. An old man, around 60 years old, smiled at him as he get out of the car. He fixed his Kimono a little, followed by adjusting his black eye patch before walking towards the mansion. The man in the Chinese close the car’s door and followed immediately.

The Mansion was very well furnished. It has a western design but the antiques and artifacts that are displayed has its eastern signature on it. The red carpet was laid down on a white with spotted brown marble floor at some areas in the first floor. Expensive chandelier, that serves as the lighting for the whole house, hangs on an elegantly designed ceiling. The place is not that big but enough for anyone who live there to feel having a royalty life. This place is owned by Ryuji Nakazawa, a member of an international secret organization known as the Lycan society, and he leads the extension branch here in Japan.

As the two men walk on there way , servants immediately vow down to greet their master. In front of the study room where two men wearing a pair of black tuxedos. They greet the two and opened the huge wooden door for them. The guard closed it behind them after their master enters.

“How is your meeting sir?” the man in Chinese asked while preparing a glass of wine for his master’s refreshments. The old man in kimono walk towards the huge glass window behind his work desk and view the beautiful scenery of the mansion’s garden.

“Great. The meeting was great. Specially if your are talking with your friend that you haven’t seen for a long time.” He chuckled.

“Really sir? That’s great. Master Takada was kind of annoying back there when his trying to reach you. But I guess he has his reason.” The man in Chinese said as he reach out the wine from his tray. Ryuji took a sip from the glass while enjoying the scenery outside the window.

“Yes. He has his reason. And that time has finally come.” Finally, Ryuji face his so called best assistant he has in the organization. He place the goblet back on the tray.   

“Sir…. Are you saying..” the other man didn’t manage to finished his question when his master nodded. He somehow smile but the sadness are still traceable in his face.

“ I never thought that this will come too soon. Xui Hung Lifei was a really great girl. I could say that we are a bit loss to not have her in our future operation. But it’s for the best I guess.”

“oh??.. are you saying that you are having a feelings for her? I never thought you where a pedo,  Nakai.”

“What??!! No I’m not! Don’t give such joke. It gives me goosebumps.” Both of them just laugh.

“Yes. It’s time for her to trail a different path. These organization doesn’t give anyone but regrets. And going out of here was not as easy as you think. That’s why I won’t waste any opportunity that comes.”

“ I never thought that being a secret bodyguard for the daughter of a high profile leader could help in order to divert the organization’s attention away from her.  They are  very demanding to her capabilities these past months. To tell you the truth, Xui can just go on a dangerous mission and fake her death. That’s one easy way to get away from here.”

“ True but knowing her personality. You know that she won’t do that.”

“ I know that sir. She’s really honest when it comes to work and disappointing you is not a part of her vocabulary. She really loves you like her real father.” Ryuji smiled when he heard that. He is been with his real daughter a few years ago but when she disappear, Xui came to his life. That’s why as her foster father. Ryuji must do everything for his daughter’s safety.

“ But it seems our client is a bit bother some. Running away from home even though she live like a princess?” Nakai chuckled as he lift one of the files in the table that posses the client’s information.

“Yes, but even so. She a very sweet girl. I remember when she done a tea ceremony for me. I feel refresh after that.”

“I guess she inherit one of the best skill of the Takada Clan.”

“She does. So Nakai, you already know what to do you? She must have her reason why she run away.”

“Yes Master. Our spy are always on standby and for sure we already know where she is.” Ryuji was pleased with his assistant.

“ I guess I have to inform her now.” Nakai was talking about Xui.

“Nakai. Thank you for being  supportive to me. And please. Lets keep these plan a secret from her. You know what she’ll do if she finds out.”

“Yes sir. And I will.” Nakai bow down his head before leaving the room.

To be Continued

()()()()()()()()()()()()

Hi there. I hope you enjoy this one. BTW, Can I ask who among the male actor/singer you want to see ? I'm not updated when it comes to them :P. Any age would do. Thanks.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Izanami's Seed
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 04:25:37 AM »
A new story from you :D

I see Nakazawa reference here. Any chance we will see the yankii queen soon?

Interesting start, especially since it involves organisations and clans. I'm curious on how the story will develop.

p.s. The singer/actor from Japan or can be from any country?

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 05:26:17 AM »
I won't spoil you but there is a possibility right?? hehehehe. About the singer/actor, Japanese is my 1st option but I guess any foreigner won't be bad either. It's interesting I could say so yeah. He can be anywhere from the globe.  :D

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 02:52:24 PM »
Prologue and not a mention of any of our girls. You certainly caught my attention Sancho! *sits down to await updates*

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 03:08:18 AM »
@ rndmnwierd : Actually, I did mention the girls. It's just the question is whose who? hehehehe.

Guys, I hope I could get your suggestion before I post chapter 3 (It is where I'll use the male cast). I forgot to mention, the male can be any of age as well.  :P

Ok let's start things up. Enjoy.

Chapter 1: New Life

It was 8 in the morning. The street of a small suburban town at Kanagawa prefecture is starting to get busy. Small establishments are starting to open. Few employees and students are walking, some are on their bicycles, towards to their own destination. It seems most of them are enjoying their Monday morning. A group of student girls are even singing Maki Goto’s new single. Aside from them, There are also who seems that they rather stay at home.  One of them is a girl, who looks tired from sleepless night. She was yawning hard while walks toward school.

“I wish I could sleep some more.” She whined while adjusting her backpack and a wrapped cloth Kendo stick. As she walk near the children’s play ground, she notice something on the road pavement. It’s their school ID.

“ It looks like someone was rushing to go school and it fell from her bag.” She said like she already knows who own the ID. Well the information on the ID said it all. She could just go straight to school and don’t bother who the hell own it for all she cares. But she didn’t. She feels that she has the responsibility to find the owner. That’s one of her characteristics that she find annoying sometimes. She’s not just the kendo club captain but also a school council Sgt at arms as well. Helping those in need, specially her schoolmate, is her top priority. If she wants to help, she had to do it fast or she would have do those humiliating exercise routine again at their school main ground if they are late.

It didn’t take long for her to find the owner as she notice someone crying softly while checking the bushes around the playground.

“Good morning. You should be…” She didn’t manage to finish when the crying girl lift her hip up as she bend even more to check the bushes. She didn’t know that her panties flashes too much in front of the Kendo captain who almost died in heart attack.

“ Umm… you must be Kamei… san??” The Kendo captain startled. Upon hearing it, the other girl immediately stands straight and looked at the one who called her. She back off a little. She looks like she had seen a ghost.

“H… h… How do you know my name?? Who are you?” She stammered.

“Umm. Sorry to scare you. I just found your ID. Here.” She said while reaching out the said item. Kamei was so embarrass for her action.

“Gomenasai!! I taught you where the ramen lady that was chasing me. I’m so sorry.” Kamei apologized. She was bowed her head as well.

“Do I look like a ramen Lady to you??”

“Gomenasai! Gomenasai!” Kamei really mess up this time. She really hope that the cute girl in front of her could forgive her.

“Ah don’t worry. It’s ok. I’m not that angry. I thought that you were one of the Pink Bunnies first victim this week.”

“Huh? Pink Bunnies?”

“Umm… Forget what I said. Here. You should clean your face fast or we will be late.” The kendo captain said while reaching her handkerchief. Kamei was very happy that the girl in front of her was very kind.

“Thank you…”

“Umm… Niigaki. Niigaki Risa. But since were the same year. I guess Risa is just fine.” These makes Kamei smile and she doesn’t have any idea that her smile almost melts Risa.

“Thank You Risa chan. I’m Elizabeth Kamei. Nice to meet you.” She said as she bow down.

“Wow. These girl is really cute” Risa thought. She would be happy if she could stay there a bit more but she remembered that they’ll be late.

“We have to go.”

“Ok. Umm… is it ok if you show me where our school is? It’s my first day today. I’m really sorry for troubling you.” Kamei said and bowed once more.

“You are? Well if that’s the case, I should give you a tour at the school later.” Risa said happily.

“ You are? That’s great. Thank you very much.” She was about to bow again but Risa stopped her. She was starting to get embarrass if Elizabeth always do that.

As they walk along, they saw a small commotion in front of them. It seems a group of girls, wearing pink jacket above their uniform with rabbit designs at the back, are bullying a small figure. Students just walk pass them, as they never saw anything.

“Damn. Those Pink bunnies again.” Risa whispers under her breath.

“Do you know them?” Kamei asked.

“They are one of the meanest sorority you’ll find around here. You must try to avoid them ok.” Risa said worriedly. Especially for Elizabeth, who have no idea about the Pink Bunnies.

“I think you should walk ahead. I must deal with them.” Risa took a deep breath before leaving Kamei’s side. She walks slowly. Her heart was pounding hard. She thought that being a school Sgt at arms was a real mistake. Keeping peace at the school was not her forte. It’s just her stupid dad and his stupid idea that put her in such position. Her father donate a large amount of money for the school in exchange for her daughter to become the school’s Sgt at arms and become captain of the Kendo club. It’s obvious that he want to show the power of their family’s swordsmanship.

“Oh… Look whose here.” Risa stopped at her track as the group got their attention on her. Risa analyze the situation. Only 4 members of the Pink Bunnies are there. The one who is pinning the small figure to the wall was Maasa, besides her who wear an emotionless face was called Miyabi. 2 feet behind them was Chinami, the one who saw Risa first, And the leader, Risako who, happens to be talking to someone on her phone. But upon hearing Risa’s name, Risako hung up and gave the Captain such stare.

“Eh? Captain? What a pleasant morning to you. So did you finish it?” Risako was referring to their homework that Risa finished last night.

“Yeah I did. So you should let Momoko chan go.” Risa was referring to their victim.

“I’d loved too because it’s part of our deal that we won’t hurt anyone unless you do school work for us. But you see. This girl did something very bad to our group. I can’t just let her go you know.”

“ Why? What did Momoko did to you?”

“Oh… I can’t tell you that. It’s something personal. But If you give that friend of yours to us, I might change my mind.” Risako as she point someone behind Risa.

“Stupid Kamei!! She still here??!!” Risa is starting to panic. Risako notice it.

“Aww. You are so cute Risa chan. I really love the way you look when in panic.” Risako caress her left hand on the Risa’s sweaty cheek who immediately slap it and back off. She didn’t mean it. It’s just a natural reaction of her as a kendo practitioner but it’s too late.

“You Bitch!! Maasa!! Kill that damn Momoko!!!” Risako, who is now in her psychotic mode. Maasa heard the magic word. Clenching her fist, she was about to pound the young girls face when someone hit her fist with a kendo stick. It was really hurt that she instinctively let go on the small girl to attend her other arm.

“What a trouble some on my first day of school. “ A young girl said while tapping Risa’s kendo stick on her shoulder. Everyone, including the by stander, was shocked while other was amazed on what happen. Risa didn’t have the time to think on how this young girl grabbed her kendo stick without noticing it. What she’s thinking is the effect of what that girl had done specially to the Pink Bunnies.

“A… and who might you be?” Risako, still in her psychotic state but the way she stammered show that she’s nervous. She’s looking on the new comer.

“How rude. If you want my name, you should say yours first.”

“Rude?? You’re the one who …. “

“Ok, Ok I got it. Jeez… I’m Reina Tanaka and I just got transfer to your school today. So could you please behave? I really want my first day to be peace and quiet. “

Risako was never been insulted in her life. Not like these. Not in front of these crowd. She was about to give command when Miyabi stopped her.
“It’s time Risako. We should go.”

“Don’t tell me what I need to do Miyabi. I… “ Risako was cut short when everyone near the scene run off.

“It’s the police. We should go.” Chinami said as she grabs Risako’s arm pulled her away.

“The police?! … Do you think…” Risako was cut off when Chinami shook her head.

“Not the regulars. It’s them so we should go.” Risako gave Reina a stare before leaving. Reina on the other hand just shrug and toss the Kendo stick back to Risa.

“You should know how to use it idiot.” And with that, she run off. Risa was stun for a moment after she heard that.

“Why that little… She shouldn’t call me idiot.” Risa was having her Reaction moment when…

“You again? Just great. I think we should see you parents this time.” Risa was surprise to see two police officers on her side grabbing her arms.

“Wait. Wait. Kamei…san?” she looks behind her and didn’t found Kamei in sight.

“What the… she left me??” She grumbled.

“Enough of it. Lets go.”

“Wait. Officer Fujimoto, Officer Konno, Let me explain...”

The two officers didn’t listen to her as they brought her to their patrol car. But just behind a big bushes near the incident…

“Gomen Risa chan.” Kamei whisper. She felt a small tag in her sleeve. It was Momoko. She remembers that she grabbed Momoko and run towards to where they are hiding now and forgot about Risa. Momoko doesn’t say anything but Kamei could tell that she is worried of Risa.

“Don’t worry. Risa chan is a big girl. She’ll be fine. But you need medical treatment.” Kamei notice some bruise at Momoko’s arm.

“Let me bring you to the school clinic… um… where was it?” Kamei felt stupid that she forgot it’s her first day. Momoko giggled. Kamei was happy to the other girl smile.

“By the way, I’m Elizabeth Kamei. What’s yours?” The girl didn’t answer but instead show her ID slowly.

“Momoko Tsukunaga?” The girl nodded.

“Well then. I guess I’m at your care for showing the way to the clinic?” Both girl giggled as they walk their way to school.

To be continued

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 07:43:40 AM »
@ rndmnwierd : Actually, I did mention the girls. It's just the question is whose who? hehehehe
Meh, details...

:lol: :lol: :lol: Poor Risa, you'd think the Kendo captain would fight back at least a little. And now she's in trouble, again?

And Elizabeth?

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2009, 04:07:39 PM »
Male singer huh? How about Tsunku :lol:

But if you looking for way better looking guys, not very sure about the singers or actors especially in Japanese scene. Suggestion...actor/singer Yamapi, Jun Matsumoto or Ryo Nishikido? :P

I like the Reina appearance here, seems like she's the cool type who doesn't want any trouble, but step on her tail and you'll get it :w00t: Heroic Risa...poor girl got into trouble for trying to save the day :lol:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 04:15:43 PM by badsaints »

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 03:17:45 PM »
@ rndmnwierd : Risa is a diplomat type. She's someone that will do everything in order to avoid violence. Believe me, She's always in trouble but who knows. She might fight back if her calls come:D

@ badsaints : Thank you for suggesting some male cast. I'd like to reserve Tsunku somewhere else  XD. But for the 3 young blood, I did some research and remember them on some drama series. I think Matsumoto and Nishikido got the character I want . Cool, kind, calm and has a father like aura. I'll still wait for more suggestion though. I'm glad you like Reina even though I'm still in the character development stage. More and more character will show up so get ready. :P

Let's continue shall we?  :P

Chapter 2: New School

Every morning, before the class starts, chatting about different topic , stories, and rumors was always a part of student’s routine. And what happen that morning seems to be the high light for that day. Niigaki was slumping her head down on her desk. She may felt embarrass about what happen this morning but she is still glad because the police officer change their mind of going to her parents. They just go to the school guidance office instead. But that cost her lunch money. Officer Fujimoto was really something when it comes to money. Then someone lightly tap her shoulder.

“Risa chan, Are you ok?”

“Yeah I’m fine Junjun. I just got a rough time this morning.”

“Really. Well I guess bringing 2 lunch box today is not a waste.”

“What the… How did you know I don’t have any lunch for today? Are you a psychic or something?”

“No I’m not. Didn’t you realize that every Monday, there is a large possibility that you don’t have your lunch money? 1st, the Pink Bunnies might took it. 2nd, Officer Fujimoto might took it. And finally, you always wake up late and forgot your wallet when coming to school.”

Risa’s eye goes wide thinking Junjun was some kind of a stalker.

“Hey don’t give me that look. Don’t think that I’m a stalker or something. You always shove those things to me while crying. Remember? ”

“Oh yeah. I forgot.” Both girls laugh.

“I’m glad I meet Junjun. I remember when she first enters this school. Some of the student made fun of her because she can’t understand Japanese well. That’s when I thought she needs a friend. And I’m glad I did.” Risa thought.

“Oi. Risa to earth. Your day dreaming again or something?”

“N... no I’m not.” Risa stammers

“Eh? I guess your thinking something naughty about me are you? Like I said before, I don’t want to be your model in your little hobby of yours.”

“No I’m not. And my hobby is not naughty.” Risa in protest.

“I’m just kidding.” Junjun laugh. She must try to limit herself on teasing Risa. One of her self-quotes says that “Don’t underestimate Risa’s Reaction Moment.” She always laughs at herself thinking about it.

“Sometimes, Junjun, you always makes me nervous.”

“I know. Gomenasai.” And with that, both girls laugh again.

All students settle down and return to their respective sits when the door slides open and enters the 3 figures.

“Ok class, Today we have 2 new student who will join your class.” The teachers gesture the 2 to introduce themselves.

“ Tanaka  Reina. Nice to meet you.”

“Kamei Elizabeth. I’m in your care. Nice to meet you.”

“Hey! Didn’t I tell you that you use the name Eri instead of E…Eri…sabeto? It’s too long and it’s hard to pronounce.” Reina annoyingly said to the girl next to her.

“B… but… I like the name Elizabeth.”

“But I don’t like it. Eri is fine.”

“B…but…but”

“Hold it you two. You shouldn’t fighting in your first day you know.”

“Gomenasai. Abe sensei.” The 2 said in unison.

“Ok. You two should take your seat beside… Risa and Junjun over there.”

“Hai!”

“Ok let’s… Oh… Class. I think I forgot something at the faculty room. I’ll be back shortly.” And with that, Abe san left.

“Nice to meet you… Junjun… chan?” Kamei said, as she didn’t know how to address her seatmate.

“Nice to meet you. Junjun is fine.” Kamei was happy to hear that. She was glad that the girl next to her was nice. But the other two girls in front greet differently.

“Yoh! You must be Risa chan. Is it ok if we change seats? I like it when I’m near the window.”

“ Eh? Why would I do that? I like it here.”

“But I think your fine even you seat here.” Reina pointing on the second chair near the window.

“ No I’m not.”

“Yes you are. You see. I get dizzy easily. That’s why I need fresh air. Being near to window, I can easily vom…” Reina immediately covered her mouth like she’s about to vomit which in Risa’s horror stand immediately.

“Jeezz. Are you sick or something?” Risa said as she sat on the chair that Reina pointed a while ago.  With that, the annoying girl laughs.

“Got yah!!!” She said and laughs some more.

“ Why you…” Risa was about to burst but Junjun stopped her in time. Their teacher has return. Risa was really having a bad mood that time then she heard a whisper coming from her seatmate.

“Thanks. You can call me Reina. Nice to meet you Risa chan.” She said followed by a wink.

Somehow, it makes her forget all those bad things happen this morning. It maybe rough. But at least she found 2 new friends that day and that makes her happy.

It was break time. Risa and Junjun mostly take their lunch near the tree beside the school Kendo Dojo. But this time, Kamei and Reina join them.

“See. I told you Eri is fine.” Risa and Junjun just nodded. They also thought the same thing. Elizabeth is not something that can be pronounced by a normal Japanese or even a Chinese easily.

“B… but… But…”

“No more but. It’s been decided. Yes?” The other 2 girls nodded in unison once more making the other girl admit her defeat.

“By the way. Where did you get the name Eri? A shortcut of her name perhaps?” Junjun asked.

“No not really. It’s the name of my dog back home and I really miss her.”

Junjun and Risa didn’t ask for more questions as it only make the other feel worst. They feel sorry for her. Reina can really piss everyone and they can’t do anything about it.

“Well well well. I see you are all having a nice lunch out here.” The four girls looks who was it. It was Risako with Maasa coming behind them.

“ Oh… You are the psycho girl this morning right?. That’s unfair. You haven’t introduced yourself yet.” The confident Reina who just stood from the group.

“What do you want now Risako?” Risa, who asked, and now standing along with Junjun and Eri.

“You know what I want.” Risako said while trailing her eyes on the 4 girls in front of her. Then stop on the one she wanted.

“Reina isn’t it? 3 p.m. at the back of the school. We want you to be there. If you don’t show up, you’ll know what will happen to Momoko.” And with that the Pink Bunnies left.

“What was that?” Risa asked in confusion although she got the idea what it was.

“It’s a challenge.” Reina, who seems like the idea.

“Hey you! I won’t allow any violence as far as I’m concern.”

“But Risa chan. They will hurt Momoko if Reina don’t show up.” Junjun said worriedly.

“True but Reina doesn’t look like that she care for Momoko. All she want was violence.”

“Hey! That’s not true. In fact, I want Momoko to join our gang. That’s why I must protect her.”

“Wait a minute. What do you mean our gang? I don’t remember joining one.” Risa said nervously. She felt that Reina is starting her bossy routine again.

“Well. Now you do.” Reina smirked.

“Junjun. Do something.”

“ Hhmm… A gang eh? I think I don’t mind.”

“What?! Hey Eri!” But the other girl answers her with her teary eyes. It seems she haven’t recover being called with a dog’s name.

“What’s with you people?!”

“Risa chan, if you have any idea on how to save Momoko. You have my ears.” Junjun said.  The girl who thought that violent isn’t the key didn’t respond. It’s not like she agree with the idea. It’s just that she doesn’t have any alternative solution.

“It’s decided then.” Reina as she place her hands on her hips.

“Don’t think that I agree with you two. It’s just… it’s just…”

“We understand Risa. So don’t worry.” Junjun, while tapping Risa’s shoulder.

Then the school bell rang meaning their break is finish.

“Let’s head back to our room. You know what Abe sensei looks like when she is mad.” Junjun, trying to lighten Risa’s feelings. But the other girl just nodded. She was to worry. What ever happen after school is something beyond her control.

To be continued

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2009, 05:51:18 AM »
Showdown at the Okay Corral? Lol at Reina's gang, Risa's so outnumbered. :cow:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2009, 04:34:42 PM »
“Hey! Didn’t I tell you that you use the name Eri instead of E…Eri…sabeto? It’s too long and it’s hard to pronounce.” Reina annoyingly said to the girl next to her.
The funny thing is I can actually imagine Reina saying this XD

“No not really. It’s the name of my dog back home and I really miss her.”
:lol: :lol: :lol:

“Wait a minute. What do you mean our gang? I don’t remember joining one.” Risa said nervously. She felt that Reina is starting her bossy routine again.

“Well. Now you do.” Reina smirked.
Kinda remind me of my school days XD

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2009, 12:39:37 PM »
C1

“Gomenasai!! I taught you where the ramen lady that was chasing me. I’m so sorry.”

Should it have been thought instead?

Is the Pink Bunnies referring to Sayumi preying on cute girls like Eri? XD

OMG, Eri flashing her panties at Risa and smiling? I'm surprised the Kendo girl is still breathing :lol:

Ahh sorority, figures. *gasps* The Berryz? :shocked

“Stupid Kamei!! She still here??!!” Risa is starting to panic.

LOL! Poor Eri Elizabeth got a scolding without even knowing  :D

Why is Risa such a pushover? She needs to stand up for herself! And the peachy one.

C2

Risa is rich right? She should hide more money in her shoes or something so she have lunch to eat :P

Reina is such a cheater bug :lol:

Poor Momo, being the victim.

Is Reina gonna be the heroine?

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2009, 04:35:48 AM »
Sorry for not replying soon. It's been a busy week for me. never thought concept art is so hard. Chapter 3 is almost finish. Just need to check things more further (not good with English that's why  :P)

@rndmnwierd - Okay Corral? :?              Yeah, she was. She must start trying to adopt to her new band of friends  :P

@badsaints - Really? You are??  XD I'm glad that you like Reina's character. thanks.

@lil_hamz - Ah thank you for correcting my error. I didn't notice that one.
Is the Pink Bunnies referring to Sayumi preying on cute girls like Eri?
The pink bunnies group is still in developing stage but you'll get to know them more in chapter 3. About Sayumi, I'm still planning where to put her because frankly speaking, the name Pink Bunnies didn't come from her but from someone else :lol:. But Sayumi being in the group is not a bad idea.  :P
Why is Risa such a pushover? She needs to stand up for herself! And the peachy one.
Maybe because she is someone who is not a violence type. I made her someone who is more mature than any other. She think violence only cause more violence  :P. and beside, Reina already got the peachy role :P. And I think her character will stand out more with Risa in contrast.
Risa is rich right? She should hide more money in her shoes or something so she have lunch to eat

Reina is such a cheater bug

Poor Momo, being the victim.

Is Reina gonna be the heroine?

Yes she is. I think she too stress out for doing PB (pink bunnies) homework, her own homework, Kendo practice, and her little hobby everyday. That's why she is someone who looks like lost their spirit every morning.

I enjoyed developing Reina here. I think it's because she is someone who is not me. She is packed with guts.

The time I'm planning this story, Momo caught my attention. I thought her small petite figure and cheerful expression is good for role I need. Yeah someone who is bullied. I'll try to develop her more because she is one of my key character.

In respect to her role, Yes. But who knows.  XD

Thank you for commenting guys. Any ideas and suggestion are welcome. BTW. searching for a male cast is still open. I was trying to put those young blood but I think it didn't work well. Maybe because I realize that I was not looking for young one but for someone on their mid 30's? (for Nakazawa to prey on  XD XD )

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2009, 07:13:55 AM »
Sorry. It took so long.  :P

Chapter 3: New Rival

3 pm, at the back of the school, an old baseball field is starting to get filled with students. For sure, it’s not some lousy baseball practice they wanted to see. One of them is a tall slim girl in a ponytail who seems so excited when she found a good spot to watch the upcoming event. She immediately drags her poor companion who was too tired carrying their heavy equipment.

“Are you sure this is the place Koharu chan? We’ve been walking for almost an hour looking for such place. We even skipped class for these.” The small girl whined. She put down her heavy black duffel bag gently on one of the bench before fixing her straight long black hair. The other girl doesn’t seem heard her companion’s complain as she is too busy focusing the field using her point and thumb finger as a frame. She is imitating a movie director when trying to focus his scene with his fingers.

“Yep. I guess this place is enough. Hand me my camera Yuu chan.”  The other girl is starting to get annoyed with the bossy newspaper club president. She unzipped the duffel bag and grabbed the small black plastic case and hand it to Koharu.

“Hey! The Pink Bunnies are here!” Koharu who almost yelled as she immediately prepare the camera to have an initial shot for the event.

“Why are you so excited Koharu chan?? Aren’t you worried that these bullies will beat up someone again?” Yuu whispered.  She tries to lower her voice on the part of her statement that are offensive against the group. She is too aware that there might be pink bunnies spy out there. 

“Just go with the flow Yuu chan. You know that nobody could stop the Pink Bunnies on getting what they wanted. Most of their members have influential family to the society.”

“Yeah. Even our local police wouldn’t want to stick their nose on to these. They would just say it’s just a kid’s problem. But they are just covering their higher ups whose most of them are influenced or even the parents of the group.” Yuu, in lower voice, while checking her surrounding like a paranoid.

“Did you say something Yuu chan??” Koharu asked while busily focusing her camera to her subjects.

“Nothing.” Yuu groaned. She can’t believe how Koharu treated her like she doesn’t exist or a slave when interesting things caught her attention.

“Ggrrr… What these guys taking so long?” Koharu anxiety said as she puts down her camera and setup up its tripod.

“Maybe the challenger runs away. It’s a wise decision I could say.” Yuu said while opening her net book and start typing things for tomorrows article.

“Eh? That’s too bad. Do you know who is this challenger is?” Koharu asked.

“No idea.” Yuu answered. Still typing things.

“It’s Reina Tanaka. Blood Type O. Born on Nov 11, 1989. Zodiac Sign Scorpio.” Koharu and Yuu almost lost handle on their expensive equipment. Thanks to the new comer who sneaks in and surprised, unintentionally, the two successfully.

“Sayaka!!! Quit doing that!!” The two yelled in unison. The short hair girl just shrugged off and took the empty seat. She doesn’t have the intention to surprise them in the 1st place. She is just good on walking quietly and fast. With her is another black duffel bag. Unzipping it, she took out a dish like radar, a box like transmitter and a covered ear headphone. Set it all up and check if it’s working. Satisfied, she look back on her bag and took out a small handy cam and another set of tripod and hand it to Yuu who immediately set it up and connect it to her net book.

“Do know this… Reina girl? Sayaka?” Koharu asked again while playing the camera’s focal lens on the girl in question’s face.

“Not really.” who gave a weird facial expression in front of the camera as she respond.

“ That answer creeps me out Sayaka. You know her basic information but you don’t her?”

“She’s your classmate right?” Yuu interrupted.

“Umm yeah. She talks too much and too bossy like… like… “ Yuu signaled Kitahara to not finish her statement.

“Like who?”  Koharu, who seems interested, asked.

“Umm… Like ahh… like our school doctor. You know how she mistreated her nurses sometimes.”

“I see.” Yuu was glad that Koharu bought it. Sayaka just rolled her eyes off and continue on what she’s doing. But it seems the photographer aren’t finished asking questions yet.

“So what do you think? Can these Reina girl beat the Pink Bunnies?” Sayaka paused for a while and then look at the club president.

“ I don’t know.” Yuu stopped her typing and look at Sayaka. She seems interested on Sayaka’s answer.

“ It’s easy to say that she won’t stand a chance against them. But saying you don’t know? Are you saying that…” Koharu didn’t finish as she wants to hear Sayaka’s explanation.

“ That girl has a strong aura. She has confidence. She reminded me of Yoshizawa sempai.”

“Oh. You mean the first who stand against this group successfully?” Sayaka nodded.

“This is interesting.” Koharu said with a grin.

“I think the girl we are waiting for is finally here.”  Yuu said while pointing on the direction where Risako and her members are looking as well.

“Ok people. Time to work.”

“ How dare you make us wait for 30 minutes? You really know how to piss people don’t you?”

“ Gomen ,gomen. Junjun cooking was great and I didn’t realize that I ate too much this afternoon. That’s why I need to use the bath room.”

“Umm… that lunch was supposed to be for Risa.” Junjun whispered.

“ Risako. Is there any other way to stop this?” Risa asked while advancing towards the group. Junjun held her back knowing there is no other way.

“ Just shut up Risa! Just stay there like a role model you are.” Risako turn her attention back to Reina.

“You think you are funny? I guess I don’t mind for this is the last you’ll be able to do that.”

“We’ll see about that.” Reina said while doing some stretching. Then she felt a hand on her shoulder. The hand owner’s eyes seem worried.

“Don’t worry Eri. It’s not like they’ll kill me or something. And besides, it’s been a while since I did this so it’s not something new.” She said with assurance. Eri nodded and smiled back. Reina is good on showing her aura, her aura of confidence.

Pink Bunnies members and Reina’s companion stepped back to give the competitors enough space for their match.

“Soduo Maasa, Yoroshiku.” Greeted by a girl whose wearing her school uniform but change her blouse with T-shirt. Anyone who would par with her should have cold sweat by now. Especially if they know that they are facing the school’s karate club ace.

“We met this morning right? Reina Tanaka. Yoroshiku.” Reina as she do her fighting pose.

“Eri. We have to stop this fight. Do something.” Risa plead the girl next to her. But the other girl just gave her a smile.

“Don’t worry Risa chan. I think she can handle this. And beside, I know now where the infirmary is. We just take her there if something happen.”

“… Right… “ Risa said in sarcastic tone.  She felt she received an idiot answer from an idiot girl. She just sighs and prayed hopefully that nothing bad happen.

The two competitors stare at each other. They are trying to analyze each other capabilities.

"She looks tough. The way her pose is, she preferred a defensive style. Adding that to her karate discipline, she’s someone who is hard to knockdown." With that conclusion, Reina just smiled.

She makes her first move knowing that Sodou decided to defend first in order to know her capabilities. She throw a one two punch followed by a kick in a swift motion. Knowing that it won’t work, she immediately moves to her opponent’s side and do the same thing. She even tries to take behind but Maasa somehow manage to deflect the attacks. Reina back off for a while.

“ Your good Tanaka san.” Maasa said while wearing a non-emotional face. Reina on the other hand wears off her smiling face.

“ This is no fun. I thought that we would be enjoying ourselves with this fight. I thought that I would enjoy this. It’s better if we just have a rematch if you’re really up for it.” With that said, Reina turn her back and start to walk away. Risa was confused but glad on what happen and followed Reina. Junjun and Eri followed them as well.

“ Hey you squirt!! The fight is not over yet!!!” Risako yelled but Reina just wave in dismiss while not looking back.

“Why you little… “ Risako was about to charge them but Maasa stopped her.

“ I lost Risako. Sorry.”

“What do you mean lo…?” She was cut off when she saw the Maasa holding her arm like it was hurt.

“When did… “

“Just now.”

“How did…”

“ I don’t know. Her style is something. It’s like she can delay the effect of her attack. “ And with that. Maasa turn her back as well and walks away.

“Hey you!! Don’t turn your back on me!! We are not finished talking!!”

“Risako chan. I think you should leave Maasa for a while. She needs time for herself after what happen.” Chinami as she swing her arms around the other girl’s neck. Risako, somehow, calm down. Chinami was right. Maasa might have her arm hurt but her pride as well.

Audience and spectators doesn’t have a clue on what happen as both group left the premises. They left the place as well disappointed and clueless.

“ Hey. Wait up!!” Risa called as the 3 of them catch up the disappointed girl who walks slowly this time for them.

“ What happen back there Reina?” Risa asked, who seems interested. She thought that she might try to use her method one of these days.

“Maasa san seems troubled.” And with that, Reina didn’t answer Risa’s follow up questions. She tries to be quiet for she doesn’t know the reason and doesn’t want to predict things. The group was to busy pestering Reina that they didn’t notice, except for Eri, a little girl who is staring at them while trying to hide behind bushes. When she felt that she was noticed, she run off.

“ Umm. I think I forgot something from my shoe locker. You guys go ahead.” And with that, she left.

“ Shoe locker? Does she put something else beside her shoes and slip on?? “ Junjun scratching her head.

“ She’s weird but I like her.” Risa and Junjun were surprised on what they heard from the small girl. They both look at her like they want to know it.

“Hey! As a friend ok. Don’t think any stupid ideas like what I’m thinking right now.” But her defensive state only grew suspicious for them.

“ Leave me alone.” Reina said annoyingly and walks away. The two giggled and followed her.

At the school library, a small girl walks in while catching her breath. But a few minutes later, the door slides open and enters a worried girl.

“Momoko chan? Are you ok?” the other girl startled and was about to run away. But Eri is fast and manages to grab Momoko’s arm.

“No wait. Don’t go. Please?” Momoko stopped her attempt to run. But she’s shaking. She’s too nervous and Eri felt it but she doesn’t know why. She doesn’t want to intrude the little girl’s privacy. Eri don’t know what to do except for one thing. She gently pulls the girl towards her and gave a warm hug.

“You know, when I was at your age, I used to cry a lot. That’s why my big sister always hugged me like this. She won’t let go. Not until I’m ok. She is so dear to me and I loved her. I don’t know what happen to you but I want you to know that I won’t let go not until your ok.” Eri sound so insisting but Momoko seems doesn’t mind. She felt warmth to the older girl. Her body reacts unconsciously as she hug back and started to cry. Eri caress the little girl’s hair. She let Momoko cry as much as she wants. She know Momoko will feel better afterwards just like her when she cried to her big sister. A few minutes later, Momoko quiet down but she is still crying. She held back embarrassed of what happened. Eri just smiled and reach out her handkerchief. Momoko smiled while wiping her tears away.

“ Is it ok if you come with me for a while? I want to share you these great tea that I have. I’m sure it will make you feel good.” Momoko smiled as the other girl grabs her hand and walks out.

Meanwhile, at the front door of the Karate club dojo, sat a girl holding her arms now wrapped in bandage. She don’t have serious injury but as the key player for her team, the team doctor want to make a 100% sure that she’s ok.

“ You seem upset with your match.” Maasa look up and a bit surprised to see whom it was.

“Do you have any idea on what you are doing? Coming here all alone? Where are your friends?”

“You asked too much. They already went home. It’s just happen that I forgot my textbooks so I have to go back.” Maasa look at her for a while.

“Lair.”
“Am I that obvious?”

“Aren’t you afraid?”

“What’s wrong talking with you?” Maasa just sigh and look down.

“I f you want to laugh, go ahead, but please not in front of my face.”

“Laugh at you? Why would I do that? Actually, I came to help you.”

“Help me??”

“Yeah. I know your family has a big debt from the Suguya Enterprise. That’s why your not happy doing this. You’re ashamed you are ruining your honor. Well let me tell you this. If you fight Reina full heartedly, I will pay half of your family’s debt. But if you manage to beat her, then I might pay it whole. How’s that?” Maasa was surprised on what she is hearing. She looks up on her again.

“Why would you do that? Who do you think you are? Why would I listen to someone who is willing to betray her friends?”

“ Let’s just say that I’m interested on Reina’s ability. I want to see how good she really is. I know. It sounds like you will ruin your honor even more when you do something like this for money. But let me ask you something. Aren’t you interested in knowing her? You are a martial artist. Sparring with someone who could match your skill is a good experience, don’t you think?” Maasa eyes grew making the other sense that she’s interested but her heart doubt it. 

“ Don’t worry too much. I can sense that you want to face her. You won’t tell unless you do it.

“Fine. But don’t think I’m doing this because I need to…”

“Hai Hai.  But first we should do something first with your arm and some preparation as well. Come with me. I want you to meet someone.” Maasa nodded. She sling her sports bag to her shoulder and followed the other girl

To be continued

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2009, 03:47:56 AM »
Reina is good, she beat Maasa so easily.
Why would I listen to someone who is willing to betray her friends?”
Risa?

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2009, 04:40:00 PM »
“Umm yeah. She talks too much and too bossy like… like… “ Yuu signaled Kitahara to not finish her statement.
Like Koharu (yeah I'll finish it for ya Kitahara :lol:)

“Why would you do that? Who do you think you are? Why would I listen to someone who is willing to betray her friends?”
My money's on JJ :P Her character is still kinda vague at the moment

Oooh the story is getting deeper. It's not just about school drama anymore :shocked

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2009, 07:05:12 AM »
@ rndmnwierd :
Risa?

we'll see about that  XD

@ badsaints : You mean Junjun? We'll see about that as well.  :P

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2009, 05:59:08 AM »
Chapter 1: New Life

She didn’t manage to finish when the crying girl lift her hip up as she bend even more to check the bushes. She didn’t know that her panties flashes too much in front of the Kendo captain who almost died in heart attack.

:mon blood:

I thought that you were one of the Pink Bunnies first victim this week.

Hmmm, interesting... Sayu's.?.

Her father donate a large amount of money for the school in exchange for her daughter to become the school’s Sgt at arms and become captain of the Kendo club. It’s obvious that he want to show the power of their family’s swordsmanship.

Oh

“Ok, Ok I got it. Jeez… I’m Reina Tanaka and I just got transfer to your school today. So could you please behave? I really want my first day to be peace and quiet. “

:w00t:  that rocks :rockon:

“You should know how to use it idiot.”

Damn  XD

“Wait. Wait. Kamei…san?” she looks behind her and didn’t found Kamei in sight.

“What the… she left me??” She grumbled.

She left  :lol:

“Wait. Officer Fujimoto, Officer Konno, Let me explain...”

:w00t:

Chapter 2: New School

But that cost her lunch money. Officer Fujimoto was really something when it comes to money.

Some nice cop right there  XD

“B… but… I like the name Elizabeth.”

“But I don’t like it. Eri is fine.”

Yay!

“Yes you are. You see. I get dizzy easily. That’s why I need fresh air. Being near to window, I can easily vom…” Reina immediately covered her mouth like she’s about to vomit which in Risa’s horror stand immediately.

“Jeezz. Are you sick or something?” Risa said as she sat on the chair that Reina pointed a while ago.  With that, the annoying girl laughs.

“Got yah!!!” She said and laughs some more.

:lol:

“True but Reina doesn’t look like that she care for Momoko. All she want was violence.”

“Wait a minute. What do you mean our gang? I don’t remember joining one.”

Chapter 3: New Rival

“Don’t worry Risa chan. I think she can handle this. And beside, I know now where the infirmary is. We just take her there if something happen.”

:rofl:

My guess is Risa too but hmmm * waits for the next update*

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2010, 10:02:15 PM »
Hi Guys!!! I'm really really sorry for not replying. I've been doing a lot of things these past months and the worst part is when I started working somewhere in the middle east. They block sites that show some porns or something and they include this one. I was frustrated when I learned about it. Thank God someone help me to get through to this sites. Another good news is I manage to buy a new laptop. I don't have any PC where I live today and using a PC for writing stories at the office is a bad idea. Now that I'm back, I'm going to try continue this one. I don't want my research and stuff gone to waste.

Now let kick some ass shall we?? ( Kick ass movie is a good reference for this story. >_<)

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2010, 10:21:54 AM »
W00T! You is back! *rejoice!* :cow: :cow: :cow:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2010, 03:38:42 PM »
A good looking story so far, I am looking forward to more in the future.

It's nice to see the return of the Kirian um newspaper club?  :lol:

I wonder who is the person payind Maasa to fight Reina again?

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Some Boys! Touch