JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Last Alliance - Spiral World

Author Topic: BlackCat~Love comes on silent paws-Chapter 11{4-4-12}  (Read 15570 times)

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: BlackCat~Love comes on silent paws-Chapter 7 {10-2-11}
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2011, 03:43:01 AM »
wtf, you're twlling me people still read this?! wow lol i'm actually kinda shocked^^; the truth is i havent touched this story in YEARS XD and rereading half of this is embarrissing as it is lol but i completely forgot to reupload hwat i did have done from h!o onto here so i'm kinda hapy that you guys reminded me^^; so here's chapter 7 lol i might re-write these one day.....huge emphasis on MIGHT XD

Chapter 7: Num-Nums

If I knew that the bath tub was going to crapmed, I would've said no to Reina-chan. I mean, next to screaming everytime the water splashed a little(due to her squrming around so much),she clung onto mr the whole entire time,leaving dug-in nail marks on my right arm t go along with the bite on my left hand.

But that pain was nothing compaired to what I was going to face when my parents get back home. What were they going to do when they find a girl they've never met before in their whole entire lives clinging onto me like glue? Heck what are they going to do to ME whne I tell them that the girl is Reina-chan?? Well that would pretty simple.. they'd throw me into some crazy house and then I'll be saved from my Erien leaders,take Reina-chan,Risa,Sayu,and Ai-chan with me and then go back to my home planet. If only it was that easy. I had to think of some good escusse or I'd be dead, but the down side to that was that I couldnt think of anything! I only had about 36 hours,23min. and 11 seconds before they come back from my grandmother's.

As was thinking, or atleast trying to think of way to save my skin and Reina's, I felt her poke my arm.

"Reina want's food."

The next thing I knew my stomach started growling like it was agreeing with her.

"Okay,let's see if mom left anything in the fridge."

"Ha~i!"

We went downstairs and into the kitchen,ans I sung happily to myself.

"Food~ Glorious foo- EH?!"

When I opened the fridge door I there would be atleast something left over from the days before, but there was nothing there. Only food that was UGH begging to cooked.

Reina-chan poked her head in next to me and looked into the refrigerated box.

"Reina's hungry~!"

She pouted and looked at me.

"I know you are I am too..you just have to wait."

I closed the fridge door and opened the freezer.

"There has to be something in here that I can make~!"

I looked throughout the whole entire ice box and found nothing that I could heat up instantly with the help of a microwave or a toaster oven. That's when it hit me.

"The pantry!"

I quickly closed the door to the freezer and ran to the pantry. I looked though the whole thing until I finaly found a can.

"A-HA~!"

I smiled to myself triumphently and raised the canned food like it was the holiest thing on the planet.

"Look Reina-chan~! I found some food~!"

She looked up at me with pure excitement.

"YAY~! Reina want's to eat now~!"

I smiled at her,and looked at the can. When I started reading what were were going to eat, my triumphant smile tuned into a frown.

"EH~?! Cat food?!"

I could tell just from saying that that Reina's ears perked up,and she snatched the can right out of my hands.

"Reina wants num-nums~! X3"

I looked at her likeshe was crazy. Did she just say "num-nums"?! only my my mom says that when she feed's Reina-chan!

"No,Reina-chan you cant have that! It'll make you sick!"

Eventhough me cooking would be even worse, I had to make the tough choice that I had to cook,or atleast try. I cant be that bad, can I?

I took my moms' apron,wraped it around my waist and praied to the cooking gods that i wouldn't mix the salt for the sugar again.

"Reina-chan, Eri's gonna be brave and try to cook."

----------------
my dear lord i posted this on h!o in 09.....*is emberassed XD*
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline astro18

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2011, 04:31:53 AM »
Wooohoo! Ask and ye shall receive :cow: Mehehehe. Instead of rewriting.. you should just continue the story? *nudge nudge*  :)

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2011, 04:38:49 AM »
lol now way, you clearly have no idea how bad this is compaired to how i write now XD

Offline xxkaori-kittyxx

« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2011, 05:11:54 AM »
What happened to this (adorable and awesome) story!

I must know what happens next

*EDIT*
Sorry sorry sorry, I walked away from my computer for a while and posted with out reloading the page DX
Thank you for updating again  :yep: The chapter was great as always keep it up  :cow:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 05:43:03 AM by xxkaori-kittyxx »

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2011, 10:33:20 PM »
yatta! you updated and that chapter was sooooo cuteeee!!!!!!!!! please upload another when you can! <3

again im glad you updated i would really love to see where the story goes on from here :)
Tanakame!<3333 ReinAi<333 TanaGaki!<33 TakaGaki!<33 TanaShige!<33 AiSayu!<3 JunSayu!<33 SayuKoha!<3 AiEri<3

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2011, 12:16:32 AM »
xxkaori-kittyxx-lol thanks^^

Sora-chan-here you go^^ i have about 10 more chapters i need to upload before it ends with where i stopped ^^; so as long as i rememebr, there'll be more for a while lol

Chapter: 8 Caught

"Okay Eri,tell me again how this happened?"

I was pretty much shakng in dad's precence. We were in the living room,along with my mom standing next to him and Reina sitting next to me. It had turned out that even after a good week of hiding reina in my room, my dad, of all people might I add, had found her while I was at school. It so happened that Reina-chan was causing havoc in my room from watching some drama or something,and my dad went upstairs to see what all the noise was about only to find Reina under my sheets on the floor.

I looked at mom who was completly confused,shocked or both at my story. I looked back at my dad who was still waiting for the "truth". Sadly the "My cat turned into a(naked)human girl wasnt truth enough,so I had to pretty much lie, AGAIN about how Reina came to be,by saying that she from my school and came over to my house due to family problems at her home. I don't know how all of that came to my mind s freely and easily but it took the cake.

After being interogated for about a good hour, Reina-chan and I were sent free and we went into my room.

As soon as I opened(or should i say "pushed". How on earth did my dad get throught here?) the door open and walked in, Reina-chan atacked me with a bear hug. I felt my cheeks flush from the sudden contact.

"Reina thought that Eri was in trouble....Reina didnt mean to make so much noise....."

I looked down at her and warmly smiled.

"It's ok Reina-chan,I didn't get introuble so don't worry ok?"

I patted her head as she smiled back at me with her cute fangs showing as she huged me tighter.

----------------------------

The room was dark, cool and quiet.....way to quiet. The usualy group of 5 girls(well if you counted their group leader/big sitser)which was now a group of 3 sat in their usual places. One was sitting in a purple bean bag chair,while another was sisting on the corner of a work desk right across from her. The 3rd of the trio was reasting(or should I say sleeping) her head on the same desk.

"Mou~ Junko I'm bored~ when are we gonna go seach again~? Where's Tanaka-san when you need her?"

"She's missing remember smart-one?"

Said the oldest out of the 3 of them. She sighed and carefuly hoped off the desk making sure that the younger one wouldnt be disturbed.

"Plus shut your loud moth Koha,LinLin's trying to sleep. Not all of us can be as hyper as you after staying up for 3 days straight.."

JunJun sighed again,rolled her eyes and looked up at the celing. It had been about 2 months since their leader/ "older" sister had gone missing after agruing/fighting with the head of the "family". Better yet, the youngest member had gone missing as well and it had been been 6 months since they all saw her, whiched had caused the heated argument and dissaperiance of the leader to begin with. To put it a simple equation: 5 girls- youngest one=a slightly worried/annoyed leader+ a highly pissed/ not caring head of the family= a now missing leader and a group mate.

JunJun sighed again out of the confusing now complicated equation,and looked out the window into the night sky.

'Tanaka-san,Mittsi-chan, please be alright, we'll find you soon.....'

-----------------------------

After doing a bunch of home work, including a huge essay, I sighed and floped myself on my bed.

"Ah~Finaly~!"

Reina-chan watched me as I steached my fingers from the horrible,evil, moster of an essay that I had finished just minutes ago. "Reina-chan streaches as well and spoke up.

"Reina saw a "dorama" on Eri's computer today."

I smiled and looked over at her. I've been trying to teach her new words and such since I found out that she could talk, and now she pretty much sounded like a little kid trying to say words with a litlemistake in them. It was cute.

"Oh realy~? What did you see in the drama Reina-chan?"

She jumped on the bed making me slightly bob up and down,and brought her face closer to mine until our faces were just inches apart. Before I could even ask her what she was doing, I felt her lips slightly crush onto mine.

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2011, 02:24:43 AM »
Really? AH~ THATS SO GOOOOOD~ <3 IM SO HAPPY honestly. Everyone that i've begged to come back never do. so this really really makes me wanna say thank you over and over again xD
And.....
this is so cute i cant stop saying that and AH! THEY KISSED KAWAIII~~~ yay yay yay plus i wonder.. why hasnt Reina like tried to escape to get back to her "family" or nothing like that.... ummm... anyways THANK you once AGAIN lol. xD
Keep the awesome chapters coming.. <3333333
Tanakame!<3333 ReinAi<333 TanaGaki!<33 TakaGaki!<33 TanaShige!<33 AiSayu!<3 JunSayu!<33 SayuKoha!<3 AiEri<3

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: BlackCat~Love comes on silent paws-Chapter 9 {10-14-11}
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2011, 01:59:14 AM »
Sora-chan-glad that this makes you happy XD and to awnser your question...i dont really know XD remember this is like 2-3 yr old writing XD

here's chapter 9

Chapter 9: Fist Kiss

I looked down at her as she was curled up in a ball fast asleep. I felt my face heat up again after what just happened not so long ago....

~Flashback~

After she finaly released my lips she looked at me as proud as can be with the biggest grin on her face. I just looked at Reina in complete shock. My first kiss was taken right out of my hands,and of all people Reina-chan had taken it!

"Does Eri like what Reina did?"

I blinked. Not once, not twice,but a bajillion times at her question. Eventhough she said it so innocently,my mind was thinking in the perverted direction. Sayu was growing on me way~ to much....

"Uh...."

Was all I could say to her whiched caused her to frown an tears to form in the corners of her cute wonky eyes.

"Eri doesnt like it?"

"NO! I more than liked it..I LOVED it Reina-chan! Please dont cry!"

Her frown faded instantly and her smile came back as she huged me.

"Yay~! X3 Since Eri Loves it, Reina will do it more often~!"

~End Flashback~

I blushed harder just thinking about it again. Ever since I found Reina-chan, I guess you could say that my life's been a little brighter...minus all the lies and "magical" confusion, I guess having a pet realy increases your happiness.

---------------------------------

"So did you find her yet?"

"No Miki-sama, not yet. She hasent been at her usual spots, so those are out of the question."

"We even looked at the places where mittsi would be and she wasn't there."

Miki stood up from her lounge chair and streached the sleepy-ness out of her and floped back down.

"Great. First I loose the puppy and now the cat. Who's next? the hyperactive fox over there?"

She lazily pointed her finger at Koharu, who inturn frowned at the response and got a smirk from JunJun.

"Mou~Miki-san~! That's not nice~!"

"Aw, you'll live with it. Reina trreats you just as bad so just sit there and look pretty."

JunJun sighed and looked up to her "Head-sister".

"Well what should we do then? We can't just abaondon them....."

And what would you do if I said that we should?"

She looked over at her tall Chinese "sister"  with cool,unemational eyes. She didn't as Miki continued.

"It's bad enough that the two of them are missing. This game of hide-and-seek is starting to bore me and I might just end it soon..."

"I'm sure we'll be able to find them Miki-sama; can you just wait a bit longer?"

She glanced over at LinLin and smiled warmly.

"....Sure but only a bit longer. As soon as I say that this game is done...it's DONE. Understood?"

The young Chinese girl nodded.

"Whatever you say Miki-sama...."

---------------------------------

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2011, 02:57:21 AM »
*wanders in* what? This looks familiar. Kind of like a story I've read before. Now, what does this remind me of? Hmm, I have the name on the tip of my tongue. Hmm, could it be the unfinished chaptered fic of my dear padawan, kawaiiwai?

Lol, you know I'm just teasing. But really, does this mean you might start working on this again? That would be pretty awesome.

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2011, 02:41:04 PM »
Lol oh right.. It is a long time ago huh? I got alittle caught up in the chapter. Haha.

Aw! And this moment just made me melt :
"Eri doesnt like it?"

"NO! I more than liked it..I LOVED it Reina-chan! Please dont cry!"

Her frown faded instantly and her smile came back as she huged me.

"Yay~! X3 Since Eri Loves it, Reina will do it more often~!"

Iya~n !!!
:shy2:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2011, 04:12:59 AM »
rndy-lol i have no idea if i will restart or continue this^^; lol

sora-chan-glad this is making you melt? lol thanks again^^

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: BlackCat~Love comes on silent paws-Chapter 10{11-15-11}
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2011, 04:14:38 AM »
Chapter 10: Caught Red Handed

"Oh~ Reina want's to go in there next~!"

She quickly draged my arm int the next shoes store.

"Okay, okay!"

I heard some giggling from behind. I looked back to see Risa, Ai, and Sayu watching me and Reina-chan in complete amusement. Since I wasnt able to hang out,(or should I say that I'm jus a home-body)I decided(actualy Gaki-san did)that it was a good idea for me to go out. So here we are the 5 of us on a sunny-filled day just hanging out.

"Oi Kame-chan~ Why don't you show Reina-chan those purple boots over there?"

I looked at the bunny with slight confusion.

"Eh? Why Say? She's already got some alrea-AH!"

"Purple boots?!"

I felt myself being tugged to the boots section and then saw a dark violet color come into my vision.

"Can Reina have it? Please~?"

I blinked a few times to get my vision cleared and slightly brought down the boots so that I could see her,and look at the price tag.

"I don't know Reina-chan...these look pretty expensive..."

"More like verry expensive.."

I looked back to see Gaki-san walking to me with a different pair of boots,and handed them to me.

"These are cheeper,and plus they wont cause a huge hole in your wallet Kame-chan. What do you you think of these Reina?"

She looked at the 2 diffrent pairs and scrunched her eyebrows together. She then pointed at the less expensive boots and looked at me.

"Reina want's these~! Can she have them please~?"

I smiled and nodded, extreamly thankful that she chosethe cheeper ones.

"I guess, as long as you promise to wear them more than once."

"Yay~! X3 Reina promises~!"

She then gave me a bear hug and kissed me on the cheek whiched caused my cheeks to heat up a bit.

"Oh~ What's this now~? Reina-chan's kiss got Kame blushing~!"

I looked over at Sayu and stuck my tounge out at her.

"I'm not blushing!!"

"Yes you are~! Isnt she Ai-chan?"

Ai-chan looked over to me and Reina(who was still hugging me)  and then to Sayu with a nutral expression on her face.

"No, she looks fine to me..."

"Aw~ you're just saying that to make her feel better arent you?"

I looked to Ai-chan with hope glissening in my eyes, praying that she didn't say that to fool around. She smiled and said:

".....Yeah I kinda did, you were blushing though Kame-chan."

I pouted and sighed in defeat.

"Mou~ Ai-chan, you're supposted to be on my side not that evil bunny~!"

She giggled and patted my head,causing me to pout even more.

"It's alright to be emberassed sometimes Eri-chan~ Isn't that right Reina-chan?"

"Hai~!"

Reina noded and continued clinging onto me like a little kid as we went to the checkout.

--------------------------

After a few more shopes and a bite to eat, we all started walking to Ai-chan's house. Gaki-san was in the front with Ai-chan not to far behind. I could tell that Ai-chan was just walking on autopiolet cus her mind was clearly someplace else and her expression proved it. Sayu was walking with me and Reina while talking about all of the love letters that she had gotten from some of the Underclassmen, both boys and girls. Suposivly she had gotten 25 letters in a span of 3 days all in her shoe locker alone. Itmade me realy wonder what she did with them after she read them...

When we got to A-chan's house and had put all of our shoping bags down and started to relax I heard Ai-chan mumbling to herself.

"Ah..I guess she went out again..I was going to introduce her this time...."

I asked a bit curious.

"Introduce who Ai-chan?"

She jumped and looked at me with a clearly nervous smile on her face.

"EH??? Oh.. noone special~!"

I looked at her witha raised eyebrow. Ai-chan was acting more odd than usual...

"Hey Eri, why don't you show Reina-chan around the place while I make some sweets?"

"Eh? Why me??"

I asked slightly confused.

"Cus~"

Sayu started,

"You can show her all of your weird little hiding spoats and so that we can spy on you~! OW~! Gaki-san~"

Risa pinched Sayu's arm and gave her a "shut up" look at the bunny.

"Just go show her around alright? She looks like she wants to anyway."

I looked at Reina-chan who was looking around the place in awe.

"Okay...Let's go Reina-chan."

"Okay~!"

I held her hand and began showing her Ai-chan's place. After showing her the livingroom, the kitchen,the bathrooms,the guest rooms,and every other thing in her house,the last thing I showed her was Ai's room.

"And last but not least, this is A-chan's room. Do you wanna see it?"

"Reina want's to see! Reina want's to see~!"

I smiled and opened the door. For what was suposte to be a peek of her room turned out to be Reina-chan draging me in and closng her door.

"Wow~ Ai-chan's room is way~ clearner than Eri's..."

I pouted.

"Hey~! Ai-chan has more time than me remember? plus she's more of a neat freak then I am..AH!"

I felt myself being from one minute standing up to the next laying on Ai-chan's bed with Reina-chan ontop of me.

"Eri's bed is more comfy than Ai-chan's though..."

I blinked a few times sa she smiled playfuly at me.

"EH?! Reina get off of me~! We can't be on Ai-chan's bed like this!!"

Reina-chan smiled wider and leaned in closer.

"Reina want's a kiss~"

Before I knew it she started kissing me and I thought to myself:

'I SERIOUSLY have to stop making her watch those dramas...'

Sooner or later I began kissing her back and I closed my eyes. I guess that you could say that  after "confessing" to Reina-chan that I loved her kisses that the more she kept doing it, the more I gave into them and started kissing her back.

Well just as I was slowly driffting off to my own little happy planet of pure bliss and such, someone's voice broke through my happiness.

"UWHAA!!!"

My mind started working again after reality instantly slaped me with her trademarked "manly-scream".

"I-I'm s-so sorry-y!!!!"

I opened my eyes and looked over at the door only to see Ai-chan's red face just there in complete shock. Soon after reality smaked me again when the next person came in.

"Ai-chan, what's wong?? Is everythi-AH!USO!! KAME WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Gaki-san pointed at me with complete shock as I realy tried to thik of something to say,but the final blow and KO punch came soon after the reaction qeen.

"Ah~ Kame~ you got caught red-handed~!"

Sayu smirk was huge and huge could get.

"I didn't know that you even went that way Eri~"

All I could do was look at the 3 of them in complete horror while all Reina-chan did was tit her head in slight confusion.

"Did Reina do something wrong?"

-------------------------------------
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 04:20:30 AM by kawaii beam »

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
Re: BlackCat~Love comes on silent paws-Chapter 10{11-15-11}
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2011, 05:15:43 AM »
i was looking on Hello!Online and just so happened to pass it up.. now, Im up to chapter 20 (i think lol) Will wait though!! xD This story is sooo cute! Kawaiiiii~ lol.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: BlackCat~Love comes on silent paws-Chapter 11{4-4-12}
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2012, 11:50:33 PM »
^
thanks so much^^ lol

ok i keep forgetting that i havent updated it here so for all you ppl who still wanna read my horrible writings and are to lazy to go on h!o here you go lol

Chapter 11: life span

Have you ever gotten into of those feelings where you wished that you could just turn invisible,hide in a hole(or a realy small space like a closet or locker)and just wished that what just happened never did? Well, I was kinda in that predicament. But instead of turning invisible,or going into a locker, I wished that I could reverse time and made this incident never happened. Sadly I'm  not a time traveler,and sadly this incident did happen. What was the said incident you ask? Well it was when three of my best friends just happened to walk in on Reina-chan and I having a full blown.....make-out session on Ai-chan's bed.

Ai-chan was bright red since she was the first one to open the door,and actualy saw us kissing. Gaki-san was the next one to barge in, but thankfully she didn't see anything, mostly cus I knew that it would've traumatized her and cause her to go into a coma or something. Thankfuly Sayu broke the eternal silence by gettin Ai-chan and Risa out of the room, and then winking at me with her evil grin.

"I'll make sure that you and Reina-chan have some more alone time~"

As soon as she closed the door I knew that the dark Sayu was soooo gonna black-mail me with this.

"Eri?"

I felt a slight tugging at my sleave and looked at Reina.

"Did Reina do something wrong?"

"Eh? N-no! You didn't do anything wrong Reina-chan, don't worry about it."

I smiled and petted her head.

------------------------------------------

A young girl sighed as she tossed another school book to the side. Being If herbeing in  first year of high school wasn't tedius enough, trying to remember who she was was just as much frustrating. She looked around the quiet library as she got out of her chair and streched. Only a few other kids her age or younger and a librarian or two were left.

"Yosh...maybe it's time to head back home, this should be enough studying for one day."

She put her textbooks in her school bag and started to head home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nee-san I'm home~!"

"Ah welcome back!"

The girl smiled as she took off her school shoes and ran up to hug her sister.

"Where have you been?"

"Oh just at the library....Was someone here earlier?"

The older sister nodded.

"Yeah, the girl I wanted you to meet was here too,but you just had to go off to the library~."

The younger girl pouted as her sister playfuly poked her exposed forehead.

"That's not funny nee-san~!You know I wanted to meet her~."

"Aw don't worry, the next time I hang out with Risa-chan and the others I'll be sure to bring you along."

The younger sister nodded and looked into her older sister's eyes as if looking for an awnser to something.

"Ne...Ai-chan,you realy like Risa-chan don't you?"

"E-EH?! Me?! Like Gaki-san?! N-no way~! What made you ever think that Aika?!"

All Aika could do was smirk and giggle at the responce that her now red faced older sister was giving her.

"Oh nothing, It's just seems that you talk about her alot..."

-------------------------------------

"Ah~! Another day's done, ne Reian-chan?"

I streched on my bed as I looked over at my wonky-eyed friend/cat/...wahtever you want to call her,next to me for a reply. She was too bussy playing on my DS.

"Yeah, but Reina want's to play more~"

She slightly raised the DS to show me that she was still on the same level that she had been playing for about 2 hours.

"No, it's time for bed now~"

I tried to reach it, but she raised her hand in the air so that I missed it. Now I bet you all think that I just gave up and let her play with it right? Or that I sliped on something on the bed and fell ontop of her causing a huge kissing spree with her. Well.. you're all WRONG! I actualy was able to grab my pink DS the second time, but in doing so, I added more weight to my left arm and it kinda went under me,and I landed right ontop of her.

"Ah! Reina! Are you alright??"

She nodded and looked at me.

"Reina's fine...Is Eri alright?"

I nodded and sighed with some relief. I swear this girl was shortning my life span instead of making it longer like a pet is supposted to do. Speaking of my lifespan... the current position that we were in was clearliy not helping my heart....

Offline Koei

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2012, 01:31:32 AM »
Hahaha! This isn't horrible!! I have fun reading the crazy situations Reina gets Eri into. And yeah... I'm one of the guilty people who haven't read it at H!O :P Mostly because my lazyness is such that I don't even take the time to look for it XD But keep on!! I wanna see what happens next Kawaii beam-sama!  :cow:

Offline xyukie56

« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2012, 04:46:56 AM »
Can you give me the link to the h!o one please?  :grin:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2012, 08:49:28 AM »
http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/topic/10038-kawaiis-oneshots-and-fanficsx3/

Oh gurl, lol, you still need to spell check this. XD

I had almost forgotten about it, but now that you brought it up... Ever think about finishing it?

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2012, 03:29:39 PM »
omg i love this i read everything today i coudnt stop laughin its soo good update soon!

Offline xyukie56

« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2012, 02:19:51 AM »
Thank you ^^
(:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Last Alliance - Spiral World