JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aya - Shelter

Author Topic: [Discuss] Hangry & Angry PB: What do you want to see in it?  (Read 11961 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
[Discuss] Hangry & Angry PB: What do you want to see in it?
« on: April 26, 2009, 06:30:26 PM »
Kimuuu's Question: Are there any plans for a Hangry & Angry photobook?
Rika: It's not scheduled yet, but we wish there would be one.
Translator: Would you like that? <crowd cheers> Then you have to speak to the manager.

Rika & Yossi want to make a Hangry & Angry photobook so it's time to discuss what the PB should be like! Do you want a typical H!P PB or something completely different? Would you prefer hot fanservice or crazy costumes? What about the theme? Discuss!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 06:33:48 PM by Masa »

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
Re: [Discuss] Hangry & Angry PB: What do you want to see in it?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 10:31:51 PM »
With hANGRY&ANGRY wearing h.NAOTO's gothloli fashion style and (sorta kinda) adopting the personas of GASHICON's h&A cartoon characters, there are SO many different ideas they can use in a h&A PB:

1. The PB could pretty much look like a h.NAOTO catalogue.  I wouldn't mind this... in fact I would expect this from h&A.  Moar crazy hairstyles and sexy bustiers, plz! 

2. Hawt, steamy 1444 action.  :jerk:  They've been pushing the lesbian undertones since 1444 debuted as h&A:

Maybe they could have some shots with a bit of a S&M theme?  :ph43r:  I swear, with the way Yossy flailed her fan during Lady Madonna, she could pull off the dominatrix role.  :twisted:

3. Some gurokawa? Not sure how they can do this tastefully.  XD  Maybe the mascots would be best at doing shit like this: *click*

4. Speaking of mascots, they should make an appearance too.  Maybe have a shot of Yossy and Rika in the costumes, with their costume heads off.  :3

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 10:55:31 PM »
2. Hawt, steamy 1444 action.  :jerk:  They've been pushing the lesbian undertones since 1444 debuted as h&A:

Maybe they could have some shots with a bit of a S&M theme?  :ph43r:  I swear, with the way Yossy flailed her fan during Lady Madonna, she could pull off the dominatrix role.  :twisted:
If they had any of that, I wouldn't buy it. To be honest, I've never liked fanservice like that... =/

Offline ChocoMochaKei

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 07:22:50 AM »
I think a PB where they're modeling the different clothing and accessories, as well as include photos from the different concerts.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 07:33:05 AM »
:lol: so I guess they won't go for H&A out of character so hmm...

Yeah with plenty of outfits! And do artistic shots with their plushies :heart:

S&M YES. Bondage shots like they re-create this from their video game: http://www.s-inc.com/hangry-angry/game/guillotine/

:otomerika: :yossi: :whip:

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 07:56:03 AM »
i'm kinda picturing it in my head and all i see are grayscale pix XD

what i want to see:

a particularly shot where is Angry gleefully smiling as hAngry is seemingly tortured :lol:
i want it to be like 50/50... like half would be lolita-gothic and the other half street-punk XD i dunno... like those magazines that are back to back?
some emo-ish artistic shots... or totally emotionally-void facial expressions...
some very subtle gayness (just because it's part of the concept -- or so i want to believe)
for some reason, i don't want to see like 'IshiYoshi' in it... like... i just wanna see 'hAngry and Angry' in it... like i want them to be very 'in character' like i'll forget it's 1444 there... i dunno...
chains and leather, lace and satin, ... just a lot of fabric everywhere - not-in-the-gutter
iron fences and seemingly abandoned houses...
flowers... like dead ones XD

or

on stage shizz...

i hope they get really artsy directors and photographers and stuff... but i can't imagine them making an effort to make this less commercial than what it is... i dunno...

hmmm...

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2009, 09:52:52 AM »
@daigong
I didn't even know h&A had a flash game!!!  THAT IS SO WIN!  :wahaha:

@tru_harmony
Thank you for writing up the stuff in my head.  :twothumbs  I get what you mean by having hANGRY & ANGRY as opposed to 1444 in the photobook.  As for the PB settings, the only thing that came to mind was something like the dark, looming mansion from the Kill Me Kiss Me PV.  Goes with the gothic theme, ya know?

Hmmm... they could also try being in a creepy garden or forest, devoid of life. :ph43r:

Oh, and tru, nothing wrong with black & white pics!   Those could be supa cool. :on shady:

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2009, 08:38:53 PM »
I would like them to do it all in character  :) I mean they could get away with wilder outfits and wilder poses that way :D

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2009, 03:38:23 AM »
:otomerika: :yossi: :whip:

Yay!  Who made the Yossie gif?  I've been saying for ages that we needed a Yossie to go with the Rika one.
 :otomerika: :yossi:
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2009, 04:02:04 AM »

^ Ive seen the Yossie one in Hitomi Heaven but I dont know who made it XD.

i hope they get really artsy directors and photographers and stuff... but i can't imagine them making an effort to make this less commercial than what it is... i dunno...
THIS.

Different outfits from h.NAOTO would be pretty cool to see. Hmm yeah a mansion would be pretty nice, kinda like where Kacchoiize! Japan was filmed, ah I love that PV XD But give it a dark theme. Basically a location where they can go all out if you know what I mean.
Basically what tru_harmony said. Oh and I love the black and white shots idea! I can picture that. Also different hairstyles. I like how Yossie keeps changing her mohawk and how Rika's hair changes from straight to curly.

I think the chances for a PB are pretty high now that they know we all want a Hangry & Angry PB.

Offline Ripusu

• Ring Leader 3 FOOH!
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2009, 04:04:30 AM »
Agrees with you ^
Top 5 H!P Members in my list: 1: Ogawa Makoto 2: Nakazawa Yuko 3: Ishikawa Rika 4: Niigaki Risa 5: Michishige Sayumi

Generations come and go but GOKKIES are for ever

Risa Niigaki: The only one that truly embodies Morning Musume

Best Uta Doki! clicky

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2009, 04:14:23 AM »
i just remembered: CEMETERIES! (i can connect this to myself too but i think i'll pass on that today)

like the really western types... with like gargoyles and stuff XD

or old gothic-style churches... even baroque churches... *cough*WE HAVE SOME HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES*cough*

marble statues...

haha... just wanted to add that in

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2009, 03:14:14 PM »
Hahaha, they should definitely shoot it in the Philippenes then XD

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2009, 05:18:16 PM »
I think the chances for a PB are pretty high now that they know we all want a Hangry & Angry PB.

We should follow up and do a letter writing/e-mail campaign to h&A's manager/label/whoever to show we really REALLY want this PB.  :D 

Who's in?

or old gothic-style churches... even baroque churches... *cough*WE HAVE SOME HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES*cough*

And I vote to have h&A go to the Philippines for the photoshoot.   :w00t:  XD  wait, it's so damn humid over there... won't the girls' eyeliner run?

(actually, I'm half serious... I'm clueless about makeup.  :wth)

Offline ChocoMochaKei

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2009, 02:48:29 AM »
i just remembered: CEMETERIES! (i can connect this to myself too but i think i'll pass on that today)

like the really western types... with like gargoyles and stuff XD

marble statues...

haha... just wanted to add that in

Kinda reminds me of the Kill Me Kiss Me pv with the graveyard and church in the background.  But they should go to a real one instead of a fake backdrop.  For some reason I also want to see them at dusk on a huge empty bridge, or even under a bridge or a dark tunnel ^^;

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2009, 03:42:10 AM »
^yeah, fake backdrop kills the gothness of it all

dark tunnels and bridges would be so street punkish!

like EGDE!

stone and steel, man!

it's almost like a PV we're talking about in here XD

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2009, 05:10:39 AM »
I felt like searching some images based on everyone's suggestions  :sweat:

Gothic castles

Ruins are fine, too...

Gothic churches in the Philippines!  :twothumbs

Tunnels and bridges

Creeeeepy cool gothic cemetary

Street punk... oh... hay Yossy.   :grin:

I had an epiphany while searching for pics...  ya know how h&A did a rock version of The*Peace?  Imagine a pic/series of pics/PV based on that?  Like a whacked out, bizarro version of The*Peace!  How about a scene in something like this?
  :lol:

Maybe have some shots of h&A at a seedy little punk venue.... not necessarily of them performing (a live PB should be separate :D).  Just them being a part of the environment... how about hANGRY with a half broken beer bottle, charging the camera/off-screen would-be victim? :ph43r:  Or ANGRY chillin at a cocktail table in the back of the smoky bar.  OR a (staged) shot of h&A simultaneously getting wicked tattoos...  :shocked :inlove:

Damn.  I wish I could draw well.  I'd totally sketch some ideas for a h&A PB.

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2009, 05:27:48 AM »
Kimuuu pics

:shocked:

Good places for a PB!!!

Though like the rest... I expect FANSERVICE (S&M style of course) with them XDD

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2009, 06:33:52 AM »
Love the places you found Kim! I love that cemetery one in the snow  :heart:
 :lol: The Peace rock version in that bathroom LOL I can picture it for some reason. Although in that shot, it would be perfect for one of the black & white picturesXD.

Love these two!
These could also be pretty awesome for a PV! or a scary movie lolXD

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aya - Shelter