JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Mirai

Author Topic: 7,500 Online Shoppers Unknowingly Sold Their Souls  (Read 1890 times)

Offline BX_LeMans

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: 7,500 Online Shoppers Unknowingly Sold Their Souls
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 11:41:10 PM »
Wow, a really good idea for an aprils fool :D

But its the peoples own fault for not reading the terms and conditions ;)
I'm not the signature, I'm just cleaning here.

Offline Yuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: 7,500 Online Shoppers Unknowingly Sold Their Souls
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 12:40:26 AM »
A clause such as this one in my country would be completely illegal, even if ti's written on the contract. So even if I were to buy this game, by knowing what is written I would be forced to comply.

Just as a real life example, when I bought my PS3 in Japan the salesman said about twice that the warranty could not be used outside of Japan, and he also called another guy to make sure I understood that. I was thinking to myself and laughing, because here a big and international company such as Sony is by law forced to guarantee you the function of whatever you bought, given the warranty time, of course, even if it wasn't bought in this same place.
So even if it were to break, I have the bill which proves the time and place where I bought it, so they would have to guarantee it, or at least fix it themselves for a reasonable price. (Oh, I study law so I know this, but of course the average Joe wouldn't know this)

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Mirai