JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - Dear WOMAN

Author Topic: Yuri Diary II - FINAL CHAPTER + EPILOGUE [03.01.2016]  (Read 63002 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
SAEYAKAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Y'know, scenes like this make me wonder if Sayaka and Sae really do know about themselves being shipped in real life. XD I've seen evidence of it being possible before...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ah... Mariko and Haruna declared their loves for each other

But how can they have relationship...?

They are Teacher and Student.... is illegal?

What about Miichan?

Ah... What is it that Atsuko is going to talk to Minami about?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the updates

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 10:57:01 PM by cisda83 »

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
SaeYaka! aaah sweet, even they're already in the class their hands still intertwined
ah kojiharu, you a liar, you've seen everything :grin: and MariHaru finally be honest and tell how they feel each other
umm, what will principal noro do to them then?  :?
so, what would atsuko tell to minami? is she want to tell about "the M pendant" ?
even it's short, but there are sweet moments on your post, and i like it! tehehe
waiting for next chapter XD

HAPPY HOLIDAY
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 08:11:37 AM by sastio13 »
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Umeda Ayaka is my eternal Kami-Oshi! ♡
Yuri Diary (AtsuMina+SayaMilky+UmeYuu+MariHaru+SaeYaka) Entry #18 [28.12.2014]
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2014, 09:17:53 AM »
minna-sama... first, i want to thank those whom i received "Thanks" from... Tanchan, Lost Heaven, blakwhite, luvsidney, Ruka Kikuchi, deH, and sastio13!

REPLIES  :inlove:

@yanki-kun: SaeYaka is my favorite pair!  :inlove:  :nya: thanks for reading~  :twothumbs

@mikiseki: waaa~ really? i'm so grateful!  :shy2: don't worry i promise i will finish this story~ thanks for reading!  :twothumbs

@Hikachi_Jayne: hello there, Hikachi_Jayne-san! yoroshiku ne~  :hee: i'm happy beause you liked my fic! kyaah~ thank you!  :twothumbs

@luvsidney: i've been waiting for your comment luvsidney-san!  :wriggly: thanks for reading this fic and for your consistent replies!  :twothumbs yeah... i'll include an antagonist so that the story will be more exciting.  :glasses:

@Ruka Kikuchi: it may be possible. tehehe. Sayaka can speak English, right?  :dunno: thanks for reading!  :twothumbs

@cisda83: yeah, student-teacher relationship is forbidden...  :fainted: but we'll see... thanks for reading!  :twothumbs

@sastio13: don't be mad at KojiHaru.  :sweat: thanks for reading!  :twothumbs we'll find out what will happen next!

hello there to all Silent Readers!

well guys and girls!

here's an update..

enjoy!!

:wigglypanda:

Entry #18

Atsuko and Minami walked to the park. Each of them sat on a swing.

“Nee… What is it, Atsuko?”

“Minami… when you were young… have you ever played here?”

“Uhm… yes. Why?”

Atsuko smiled and a deafening silence consumed them. Minami suddenly remembered herself ten years ago… in this park…

“You know Atsuko… this place is really memorable to me…”

Atsuko glanced at Minami. “Me too.”

FLASHBACK.

About ten years ago…

One sunny Sunday morning, the 8-year old Atsuko and her family were having a picnic at this park. The place was new to her because recently they have moved into a new house.

“Mom, I’ll just play there!” She said to her mom.

She ran to the swing and played there alone when a group of male kids arrived and bullied her.

“Hey! Stop that!” Atsuko heard an authoritative voice. The kids ran away which made way for her to see her savior.

Even though her eyes are full of tears, she saw that petite girl.

“Are you okay?”

Atsuko nodded.

“T—thank you.” The girl smiled at her and said, “No problem!”

Then she walked closer to Atsuko and helped her stand up.

“Here… Don’t cry anymore. They’re gone.” The girl handed her a handkerchief. Atsuko smiled as she wiped her tears.

“Minami!” An older yet beautiful woman called the girl – it was her mother.

Minami waved her hand to her mom, and her mom told her that they’ll be leaving now. Minami said good bye to the girl whom she doesn’t even know the name. Minami ran away until Atsuko’s gaze cannot reach her anymore.

Then, she remembered she was still holding Minami’s handkerchief.

“We’ll meet again someday… I’ll find you, Minami.”

END OF FLASHBACK.

Minami’s eyes widened after hearing Atsuko’s story.

“Minami… I—I want to thank you… for saving me back then.” Atsuko stuttered, which was unusual.

“How did you know that it was me?”

“The first time we met, you introduced yourself to me… and when I heard your name, it felt weird – I guess it was a woman’s instinct… It was just a guess at first.” Atsuko paused for a while.

“It was confirmed when I went to your house, I saw your mother. I can clearly remember her face… Then, I saw your pictures when you were younger…”

Minami’s heart skipped a beat. She never thought that the girl she likes was the same girl she once met ten years ago.

She asked herself, “Why haven’t I noticed all along?” She looked at Atsuko’s face.

Then she remembered the first day of school, she felt something weird when she saw Atsuko… It was her eyes. Yes – eyes. Even though her face changed, her eyes never did.

“Was it the reason why you preferred to call me Minami instead of TakaMina?” Atsuko answered with a nod.

“You know it was really amazing when you found that pendant I lost.”

“The M-shaped pendant?”

Atsuko nodded. “I bought it last year hoping it will bring me luck and it will bring me closer to you… and it really did!”

“It was a great coincidence though…” – TakaMina

“It’s no coincidence, Minami… It’s destiny.”

Minami blushed.

“But why are you searching for me, Atsuko?”

“Because I want to give you this…” Atsuko rummaged her bag. She showed Minami her handkerchief.

“You kept it for ten years?”

Atsuko smiled and handed Minami the garment.

“No… No… You can keep it…”

“Really? Wow! Thank you, Minami!” Out of happiness, Atsuko hugged her tightly which made their hearts beat fast.

“Ano… A—Atsuko… Maybe we should go home now. It’s getting late…”

The two walked home happily…

“Yuuko! Wait!” Umechan hurriedly ran to catch up in Yuko. She can’t help but to think of what happened a while ago while their doing the dress rehearsal…

FLASHBACK. (Just a while ago.)

Micha and Ayaka are practicing their last scene of the play…

“Dear!” Ayaka ran towards Micha, and the latter welcomed her with her wrapping arms.

“I—I miss you…”

Ayaka’s tears started flowing out of her chinky eyes down to her cheeks. Micha embraced her tightly and she gently pats her head.

By the corner of the room, Yuko was watching… She doesn’t like what she’s seeing. She looked away… waiting for their dismissal.

“Cut!!” Oshima-sensei said in a loud voice. “It should be more intimate! Umeda, look straight at her eyes!”

They did what Oshima-sensei instructed but she just couldn’t get what she wanted.

“Kiss her Nonaka!”

Upon hearing what Maimai said, Yuko threw her full attention on Ayaka and Misato.

“B—but—“ Micha was about to say something but Mai just cut it off.

“No ‘but’s! We need to perfect it and get the right mix of emotion, right? The scene needs intimacy, so be it!” Mai threw a quick glance at Yuko.

Micha cupped Ayaka’s face. As she moved her face closer to Ayaka’s, Yuko’s heart beats faster and faster.

Micha’s lips were just an inch away from Ayaka’s.

Yuko thought to herself, “Why aren’t you doing something to stop her, Umechan?”

“Stop!” Yuko’s voice echoed throughout the room. Oshima-sensei smiled triumphantly.

Micha stopped just in time before she totally kisses Ayaka.

Yuko ran out of the room.

END OF FLASHBACK.

And now Ayaka is running as fast as she can.

When suddenly…

OUCH.

She fell over the hallway. She began crying.

It’s a good thing that the other students have already gone home. No one saw her. She tried to stand up but she can’t…

Her vision is cloudy because of tears.

“Yuuko… Help me…” She murmured to herself. A pair of loving arms gently embraced her.

“Umechan… I’m sorry. You’re hurt because of me…”

“It’s alright… Don’t blame yourself… It’s an accident… It’s just that I can’t stand—aaaah!”

With all her strength, Yuko lifted Ayaka and carried her like a bride. Ayaka clung her arms on Yuko’s nape.

“T—thank you.”

She brought her up to the clinic.

“What happened?”, asked Dr. Ohori.

“I lost my balance while I was running and I fell over the hallway.”

Dr. Ohori checked her previously injured leg. “Oh, it’s quite a relief. You’re previous stress fracture was not affected in any way. You just had your left ankle sprained. Just place this ice bag while I’m getting bandages.” Dr. Ohori left the two.

Ayaka let out a sigh.

“Does it still hurt?”

“Yeah…but it feels a bit better. Nee, Yuuko…”

“Hm?”

“Are you jealous of Micha?”

Yuko blushed very red because of Ayaka’s sudden change of topic.

“No! Why would I—“

“Eh? But why did you order us to stop practicing?”

“It was just that I—“

Dr. Ohori went inside the room again. She put the bandages around Ayaka’s ankle.

Yuko assisted Ayaka to walk.

“I can’t let you go home alone…” – Yuko

The two went to Ayaka’s apartment.

“I’m alone here… My parents are on Fukuoka.”

“We don’t have classes tomorrow, right?” Yuko asked her.

“Yeah.”

“What if I spend the night here?”

“EH?!” Ayaka’s eyes widened but her insides went crazy…

“You don’t want me here?” Yuko pouted.

“No… it’s okay if you’re here… It’s just that—“

“Well, I’ve decided… since I can’t leave you here alone because of your condition… Then, I’ll sleep here!” Yuko triumphantly said.

Sayanee kept staring at her phone for hours. She can’t decide whether she’ll call Milky…

They haven’t spoken to each other this morning. Milky’s ignoring her. Well, she can’t blame Milky. She was hurt…

She pressed Milky’s number on the dial pad…

“Will I call her? Head means YES, tail means NO.” She tossed the coin into the air.

While it was in mid-air, she suddenly has decided of what to do… and even though the coin turned out as a tail, she still dialed Milky’s number.

“The number you have dialed is either unattended or out of coverage area. Please try your call later.”

She tried dialing it again…

But the operator just said that same line for about twenty times now.

“One last try…” Sayanee pressed the dial button, hoping that Milky will now answer her call.

“At last!”

S: Milky…

The other one’s not speaking though.

S: I just want to… say sorry…

Still, Milky’s not speaking.

S: Hey, Milky…
   M: Okay.
   S: You’re still mad at me.
   M: No.
   S: Yes, you are.
   M: No, I’m not.
   S: Please… talk to me seriously.
   M: What for? You’ll just ignore me for sure.
   S: It’s not like that… I just can’t—
   M: What? Another excuse… Sayanee… Please stop fooling around. Stop hurting my feelings… Please…

Sayanee ran out of words when she heard Milky’s shaky voice… then, she heard someone sobbing…

S: Milky… Don’t cry.
   M: *sobs*
   S: I’m here… outside your house.

Then, Sayanee pressed the ‘END CALL’ button.

TBC...

hope you guys like it... sorry if it's short...

i don't know when i'll be updating again... maybe on or before the third of january.  :O

thanks for reading!  :on slopkiss:

PS: Thanks sastio13 coz i almost forgot about the M pendant!  XD

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
@Ruka Kikuchi: it may be possible. tehehe. Sayaka can speak English, right?  :dunno: thanks for reading!  :twothumbs

YES!!! She can! :D And it is very cute. I will PM a video to you.

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
I am moved when u say u r waiting for my comment heehee ^^ I was at China few days ago so cannot left the msg immediately since I dun have Wi-Fi anywhere ^^"

Oh little atsumina is cute I can imagine just think of they should abt same height 10 years ago XDDDDD I recently watch some of takamina's video and she just mention acchan a lot I think more than in the old time ^^

I like umeyuu part this time ^++++^it's great scenario ^^

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yuri Diary (AtsuMina+SayaMilky+UmeYuu+MariHaru+SaeYaka) Entry #19 [31.12.2014]
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2014, 06:45:33 AM »
thanks for leaving a thanks: black_maa, Ruka Kikuchi, Lost Heaven and sastio13!

@Ruka Kikuchi: yeah it's sooooo kawaii~  :onioncheer: i hope she speaks Filipino too...  :heart: thanks for reading!

@luvsidney: oh... i see. but you're back! yay!  :onioncheer: tehehe thanks for reading!

hello there, silent readers!  :wigglypanda:

soooo...

here's an update!

ENJOY!

:nervous

Entry #19

Milky peered through her window. Sayanee’s really there.

“No. I won’t talk to her!”

It was a cold night and Sayanee was just standing there outside Milky’s house – waiting.

After an hour, she looked out again. Sayanee is still there. Milky felt a sense of guilt.

She wore a jacket and descended down to the gate.

Sayanee wasn’t expecting Milky to talk to her, but she did.

Milky can’t look at Sayanee because she knew that if she did… she’ll just fall for her more and more.

“Milky…” Sayanee said while she knelt before her.

“What do you think are you doing?! Sayanee! Stand up now!”

“Please forgive me… I’m really sorry for hurting your feelings…”

“Okay… Okay… But please stand up now!” Milky held Sayanee’s arms, pulling her up.

“Wait… There’s one more thing…” She got something from her pocket. It was a small box.

Sayanee looked straight at Milky’s eyes.

“Watanabe Miyuki… I’m really sorry for hurting you… and I’m sorry because… I’m loving you more and more everyday…” She opened the box and there was something glimmering inside. It was a beautiful necklace.

Milky was teary-eyed when she hugged Sayanee’s kneeling figure.

“Stop crying, Milky… I don’t want to be the reason behind your tears.”

“But… these are tears of joy… Sayanee… You don’t know how much you made me happy tonight…”

“You’re such a crybaby, Miyuki…” Sayanee said as she helped her stand up. “But… I love you the way you are… and you’re the only person who made me feel weak…”

She placed the necklace around Milky’s white neck. “See, it looks so good on you.”

“Thank you, Sayanee! I love you!” Milky said as she hugged Sayanee again.

“I know… I know…” Sayanee kissed her cheek. “I love you, Milky.”

“What did they say?” – Ayaka

“It’s okay to them…” Yuko answered with a laugh.

“Okay, then… what will we have for dinner?”

“I don’t know why but I feel like having monja for dinner…”

“Monja?”

“Yes… Monja!”

“But we don’t have ingredients for that.”

“Let’s just order then…” Yuko suggested. She picked up her phone and dialed someone.

“You sure eat monja a lot.”

“Not really. I’ve eaten some homemade monja this morning and it made me crave for more…”

The two have talked about random things when their delivery arrived.

They ate their dinner while watching some comedy shows on TV.

It was almost time to sleep, so they went up to Ayaka’s bedroom.

“I think you should take a shower first. Here, you can use my clothes… besides we’re of the same height.” – Ayaka

While Yuko was at the shower, Ayaka made their bed. She was trying her best to keep cool, but inside, her heart wants to explode.

Yuko went out of the bathroom and Ayaka took a shower.

Yuko thought, “We’ll be sleeping at the same bed… Kyaah!” She sat on one end of the bed.

Ayaka went out of the bathroom. Yuko’s heart started beating fast when she saw Ayaka and the cascade of her curly brown hair.

“Let’s sleep?” She sat beside Yuko.

“Ano… Umechan… I have noticed it just now…”

“Hm? What’s that?”

“You have a small oppai!”

Ayaka blushed very red. “Eh?! You pervert squirrel!”

Yuko chuckled. “Okay… enough. Let’s go to sleep.”

“You sleep there at the bed… I’ll sleep here at the futon.”

“But it’s cold… and you have a sprained ankle. You should sleep at the bed, and I’ll sleep there.”

“But you’re a visitor…”

“I guess this will take us nowhere… So… both of us will sleep here!” Yuko said as she pat on the bed.

Ayaka finally agreed.

They laid down the bed, their backs facing each other.

Both of them cannot sleep. They felt uneasy having each other beside them.

It was such a small bed… and they’re just an inch away from one another.

“Umechan… Still awake?”

“Yes, I can’t sleep.”

Yuko turned and faced Ayaka’s back. “I can’t sleep, too… I didn’t bring my pillow… Can I… hug you?”

Ayaka’s heart beat was doubled. “I think it’s fine.”

Yuko went closer and gently wrapped her arms around Ayaka’s tummy.

Ayaka thought, “I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep tonight.”

Almost an hour passed but Ayaka is still awake.

“Yuuko…” She turned around facing Yuko. She wanted to stop time and keep staring at her forever.

“Yuuko’s asleep now…” Ayaka let out a sigh.

“Yuuko… I love you… I hope I can tell you this… but I don’t have the courage…” She murmured.

Then she turned around again as tears started to fall from her eyes.

Yuko hugged her tighter, moving her face near Ayaka’s head. “I love you, too.”

Ayaka’s heart skipped a beat. She turned to face Yuko, but when she did, their faces were extremely close.

She was still crying. “Stop joking, Yuko.”

“I’m serious… I love you, Umechan…” She said as she gently rubs Ayaka’s back.

“But… what about KojiHaru?”

Yuko let out a little laugh. “Jealous of her? She’s just my best friend.”

Ayaka buried her face near Yuko’s neck.

“Look at me…” She cupped Ayaka’s cheeks and tilted her head so that their gazes will meet.

“I love you.” Yuko said and she kissed the tip of Ayaka’s nose.

The next morning…

Yes, quite early in the morning… Minami received a call from Atsuko.

A: Hello Minami… Let’s have a date!
   M: Eh, Date?!
   A: Hai… A friendly date, can’t we?
   M: Oh… I see.
   A: Let’s meet at the park at 10AM!
   M: Copy!
   A: See you later!

TakaMina thought to herself, “It’s only 6AM… I still have a long time to prepare myself!”

TakaMina opened her laptop and went to a certain website where she can read One Piece manga.

After some time, she glanced at the clock. “Oh no! It’s past 9AM already! I’m going to be late!”

She took a bath and dressed herself as quick as she can.

She walked towards the park. She knew where Atsuko would be waiting – at the swing.

As she walked towards the swing, she saw Atsuko from a distance.

She ran towards Atsuko. “Hey! Sorry I kept you waiting.”

“It’s okay… You’re just in time… So, let’s go?”

Someone’s ringing the doorbell of Mariko’s house; she came out to know who that is.

“Oh, Kayo… What brought you here?”

“We need to talk.” Principal Noro said seriously.

“Let’s go inside.” Mariko and Kayo sat themselves in the living room.

Mariko provided a cup of coffee for Kayo.

“What is it that you wanted to talk about?” – Mariko

“You should’ve thought a thousand times before doing something so reckless.” Kayo said with a straight face.

“What are you talking about?!”

“Kojima Haruna.” She said as she took a sip of coffee.

Mariko’s face turned pale, suddenly she feared of how this talk will turn out.

“How did you know? Are you stalking me?”

“It doesn’t matter. Mariko, you’ll lose many things if this continues – your job, reputation, and Miichan.” When she heard Miichan’s name, she felt slightly upset. “And you’ll be ruining that young girl’s future…”

She now felt a pang of guilt. Yes, she was reckless and selfish. She didn’t take into consideration what will happen to Haruna… She just thought of what makes her happy.

“So… I suggest that you stop this nonsense now… before it’s too late.”

Kayo was now more calm and serious as she talked.

This is what Mariko feared… She knew that Kayo can expel Haruna from the school.

“Then, I’ll be resigning.” Mariko said as she looked straight into Kayo’s eyes.

“What?! This is outrageous!”

“If it’s the only option… then, I will.”

“This is ridiculous! I won’t accept your resignation.”

“Kayo!”

“It’s final! You’ll regret this. You won’t like the outcome of your decision.” And with that, Kayo left.

It has been a long, tiring, but happy day for Sae and Sayaka.

“Thank you for this day, Sae.” Sayaka gave her a peck on her cheek.

“I’ll be going now… Bye! I love you!” Sae waved her hand and rode her bike.

Ring.
Ring.
Ring.

Someone’s calling Sae’s phone.

It’s an unknown number.

S: Hello… Who’s this?
   U: Miyazawa Sae?
   S: Yes it’s me.
   U: I’m Akimoto Sayaka’s mother.
   S: Oh, hello, Akimoto-san. Uhm… may I ask why did you call me, ma’am?
   U: Is it true that you’re my daughter’s girlfriend?

Sae’s heart beat fast when she heard that unusual question from Sayaka’s mother.

S: Yes, ma’am.
   U: Break up with her.
   S: What?!
   U: Didn’t you hear what I said? I want you to break up with her.
   S: B—but… why?
   U: I will not let my daughter marry a girl. I can’t let her do that.

Sae was speechless.

U: If you won’t do it… then, I’ll order Sayaka to leave Japan and live here in the Philippines.

Then, the call ended.

TBC...

the story's about to end...  :cry:

thanks for reading!

:byebye:

PS: Happy New Year in advance!  :D

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Mariko wanted to resign her position as haruna's teacher

Minami and Atsuko at last knew each other as thier childhood love interest

Sae was being told to break up with Sayaka.

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the updates

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Finally! SayaMilky is an item.

Hoping for some Atsumina moments.
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
When I almost think there won't be any saeyaka...  I read the saeyaka part, but.... ah their bad nightmare started!! U gotta a lot of things to write these so many pairs little stories!!!!

Umeyuu finally confess to each other!! So great~!
But mariharu is kowaii....... they are like need big big big difficulty to be tgt.... =[

Offline Hikachi_Jayne

• Lets be a FRIEND , please! .Music & Fashion Fan..
Ohh NO.!! There is problem at SaeYaka and KojiHaru..  :cry: Mariko was so cool to fight for her love.  :inlove:
UmeYuu at the bed Scene..  :drool: .. hope no more conflict at the others couple..
Annything what will happend, i hope the ending will be so great.. :smile:
KEEP IT UP..! *("^_^)* :twothumbs:
*~("^_^)~*

Offline mikiseki

omg your fic is getting more and more interesting!!! conflicts everywhere~ sae what will you do now~ mariko-sama too~

I really love your story so thank you for writing this! :3

Offline Dianalrs

• Member+
    • Acabatelo__MT
Oh my!!! What will happen with Saeyaka and MariHaru  :shocked
I hope update soon, really nice story  :thumbup  :twothumbs

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
thanks for leaving "thanks": Ruka Kikuchi, nicole28549, deH, and Lost Heaven!

REPLIES!

@cisda83: here's the update you've been waiting for!  :on lol: thanks so much for reading!

@phoenix0i: yeah SayaMilky!  :shy2: here's an AtsuMina moment. thanks for reading!

@luvsidney: tehehe yeah some ideas just pop in my mind then i add in up in the story.  :kekeke: thanks for reading!

@Hikachi_Jayne: the UmeYuu moment was my favorite part of the story!  :on lol: thanks for reading!

@mikiseki: tehehe, really? you liked this? wow.  :shy2: thanks for reading!

@Dianalrs: here's the update! thank you for reading!  :shy1:

thanks to all silent readers out there!  :twothumbs

so... minna-sama.

this is an update...

and also the last entry of this fic...

may i present to you... the ending chapter of Yuri Diary.

:wigglypanda:

Entry #20

AtsuMina no DEETO~

“Where are we going today, Atsuko?” Minami inquired.

“Anywhere!” Atsuko answered with a laugh.

“You don’t have a plan for our date? – friendly date, I mean.”

“Why? Plans are boring! Let’s just do what we feel like doing today!” She laughed again.

Minami and Atsuko walked and walked.

“Let’s watch a movie!” Atsuko suggested.

The two went to the cinema.

“What movie genre?” – Minami

“Horror!” – Atsuko

Minami bought their tickets and Atsuko bought some popcorn and drinks.

They chose a seat near the exit. The cinema was so dark – giving an eerie feeling, especially they’ll be watching a horror/suspense film.

As the film played, they could hear little shrieks from everyone… The movie was nearing its climax… Minami started feeling goosebumps.

“Atsuko~” She called to Atsuko who was watching the film seriously.

“Are you okay?” Atsuko looked at Minami. It’s like she have read Minami’s eyes. She reached for Minami’s hand and held it.

“Waaaaaa!” Unaware, Minami buried her face on Atsuko’s shoulder… The latter held her hand tighter, assuring the midget that she’ll be there for her.

After the movie, they decide to go shopping.

They entered a jewelry store.

“Woah~ Kirakira!” Atsuko said as they made their way to the stalls full of sparkling jewelry – necklaces, rings, bracelets, etc.

“Let’s buy matching bracelets! That one over there is so cute! What do you think Minami?” Atsuko pointed to an item.

“I like that… beautiful.” Minami said, though she’s not looking at the jewel… instead she’s staring at Atsuko.

Atsuko blushed when she caught Minami staring at her.

The two bought those bracelets and wore it on their white wrists.

“So, where are we going now?”

“Where do you want to go, Minami?” Atsuko smiled as she asked Minami.

As she was thinking of where to go, she suddenly saw a poster…

She pointed at that poster and dragged Atsuko towards it.

“Fireworks, huh? Yay! I’m happy we could see it here by the bridge!” – Atsuko

“But it’s quite early… Let’s buy something to eat first!”

They bought hotdog sandwiches, chocolates, and drinks. Then, they ate it at the bench by that small bridge.

There are a couple of teenagers who passed by the bridge. They’ll be going to the main venue where they can fully watch the fireworks display.

“Should we go to the main venue too?”

Atsuko shook her head. “I think we can’t fully enjoy it with so many people around.”

So they decided to wait up to 8PM at that bridge.

“Woah~ Kirei!” Minami said. Her eyes reflect the glow of the fireworks.

“Ki-rei.” – Atsuko

She looked at Atsuko and caught her staring at her, just like what she did to Atsuko at the jewelry store a while ago.

Her heartbeat was so fast and she felt that her cheeks are burning hot.

“Minami…”

Just hearing Atsuko’s voice is enough to make Minami insane.

“Is it normal for a girl to love another girl?” Atsuko asked with an innocent face.

“I—I think so… Look at Sae and Sayaka, they’re lovers… Why are you suddenly asking that?”

“No—nothing. I’m just curious… because of them…” Atsuko looked away.

The fireworks are still shining in the night sky…

Minami thought, “Maybe it’s time… to be honest to myself… and to risk something.”

“Ano… Atsuko…”

“Yes?”

“I want to tell you something.”

“Come on, out with it.”

“I think I’m in love with you… Atsuko…”

Atsuko smiled at Minami. “I’ve been waiting for you to say that…”

Minami’s eyes widened when she felt Atsuko’s warm lips touch hers.

“I love you, too… Minami… Since that day you saved me… I knew you’re my soul mate.”

Sae was sleepless all night. That call from Sayaka’s mom had really bothered her.

She’s thinking of what to do and should she tell Sayaka?

Sae thought to herself, “If I let her go… will she stay as my friend? If I won’t break up with her… I’ll never see her again.”

Time passed really slowly for her.

She went to school with an unusually quiet face.

“Oi, Sae~ Are you sick?” Sayaka noticed her unusual mood. Sae shook her head and faked a smile… but Sayaka knows she’s lying.

Hours passed slowly for both of them as they await their class dismissal.

Sae hurriedly grabbed her bag but before she could go out of the room, Sayaka held her arm. “Let’s talk.”

Sae knew that Sayaka can feel that something’s wrong.

They went to the rooftop and Sayaka began questioning her.

“Sae… What’s wrong? Hey, look at me.”

It was so hard for Sae to hide something from Sayaka. She knows her so well that’s why she can easily notice things.

Sayaka made Sae face her. Sae bit her lower lip to control her emotions.

“Tell me… What’s bothering you…” The sincere and concerned tone of Sayaka made Sae talk.

“Did you… tell your mom… about us?”

“No… I can’t let her know. She’s a Catholic… She won’t let me have a girlfriend… Why are you asking that?”

“She called me… ordering me to break up with you.”

“What?! How could she know?”

Sae shrugged her shoulders. Sayaka kept on thinking of how come her mother knew…

“Oh! There’s some way… but… quite impossible.”

“What’s that?”

“My father works at a company of one of our classmate’s parents… It’s possible that she knows my mother’s religion… but I can’t see to it why she would do such thing.”

“Who among our classmates?” Sae asked.

“Kashiwagi Yuki.”

Mariko felt a sense of difficulty when she teaches the senior year.

Hers and Haruna’s stolen glances at each other… trying their best to ease the uneasy feeling.

It was so sudden that Mariko didn’t expect a visit from Principal Noro.

She spoke in a very business-like manner. “Vice-Principal, I need Kojima Haruna to talk to me in my office.”

Mariko started feeling nervous. She can’t talk back to Kayo because they’re in front of the students. “Okay, Principal. I’ll send her to your office after class.”

Noro smiled triumphantly.

After class…

“Don’t wait for me, Yuuchan. It’s alright.”

“Demo Nyan Nyan… Yuuchan missed you!”

“But I think this talk will take an hour or so…”

“It’s alright. We’ll wait for her, ne?” She asked Ayaka. The latter nodded.

“Well then… Okay, see you two later!”

Haruna walked up to the principal’s office.

“Please sit down.” And this she did.

“Why did you send me here, Principal Noro?”

Kayo was less serious as she talked, trying to calm and soften her voice a little more.

“You’re pretty… No doubt you can make Mariko fall in love with you.”

Upon hearing her lover’s name, Haruna felt nervous. Mariko already warned her about this.

“She is my best friend since high school… and I really know her. She’s smart and goal-oriented. I’m just wondering how she could’ve done something so reckless and risky – I mean her relationship with you…” Kayo paused for a while. “But you, Haruna… do you know her?”

Haruna was speechless.

“Have she even told you about Miichan?”

“Miichan?”

“Minegishi Minami… was her ex-lover.”

Haruna’s eyes widened in disbelief. Kayo continued on her story.

“They’re happy back then and so in love, until Miichan did something that made them lose their relationship… I knew they’re still both in love with each other… That’s why, it surprised me when I heard about Mariko and you.”

Haruna was teary-eyed. “Does that mean – Shinoda-sensei is just…” She stuttered.

“Yes, just using you… so that she can easily move on with her past…”

Haruna was crying now. The principal handed her a tissue.

“So… I suggest that you stop this… before it’s too late Kojima-san. Student-teacher relationship isn’t permitted – it’s forbidden…unless you’ll transfer to another school.”

Haruna was out of words. She thought, “Is it true? Why does it have to be so hard?”

“So… what do you think?” Noro-san asked Haruna, but the latter didn’t answer.

“It’s alright. You have an ample time to think. You may go now.”

Haruna left the office – her head hurts.

“Nyan Nyaan~” Yuko ran towards her. She saw her bloodshot eyes. “W—what happened?”

Haruna lashed out at Yuko and Ayaka. She told them everything about her and Shinoda-sensei.

“What would I do?” Haruna asked the two.

Ayaka glanced at Yuko, and then looked at Haruna. “Ano… Kojipa… Maybe you should talk to Shinoda-sensei first…”

“But I am… afraid… of the truth.”

“Do you believe what Principal Noro said?” – Yuko

“I don’t know what to believe in… It’s possible that she’s telling the truth… She knows Shinoda-sensei more than I do.”

“But it’s possible that she’s lying too.” – Yuko

“I don’t understand… Why does it have to be so hard for us? Why can’t we just be happy?”

Yuko pat Haruna’s head. “You better go home now… Come on, take a rest… and maybe tomorrow you’ll be able to find an answer.”

Mariko has dialed Haruna’s number for the nth time now, but she doesn’t answer her calls.

She thought to herself, “What did Kayo tell her?”

She dialed Kayo’s number.

K: Hello.
   M: What did you tell Haruna?
   K: The truth.
   M: What truth?
   K: Everything – your past… with Miichan.
   M: What?! What does it have to do with us?!
   K: She deserves to know the truth.
   M: Tss.
   K: I told you to stop this before, but you refused… So, Haruna will suffer too.

Mariko ended the call. She hated herself for making Haruna suffer.

She drove to the bar – to drink herself to death.

She sat on the end of the counter and ordered some drinks. Her tears started pouring out. She felt so weak…

“Shinoda-sensei?” She looked at where the voice came from.

“Yamamoto… and Watanabe…”

The couple saw their teary-eyed teacher… They sat on the seats next to Mariko.

“Are you okay, ma’am?” Though she knows the answer is no, Miyuki still asked Mariko.

“Just a… little problem.”

But it just left the two more concerned of their teacher.

“Ma’am… Do you need somebody… to talk to?” Sayanee asked.

When Mariko saw the concerned look on both their faces, she can’t help but to cry more.

She told them about her and Haruna.

“I want to resign as her teacher… but Principal Noro won’t accept it.”

“Of you really want her, ma’am… You’ll do anything to be with her.”

“But… what can I do? I know she’s confused about all of this too.” Mariko said as she chugged down a bottle of beer.

“Shinoda-sensei, maybe you should go get some sleep.”

“How can she drive home, Sayanee?”

“We’ll drive her home.”

They assisted their teacher as they walked to the parking lot. They entered her car. Mariko told them her address and the couple drove her home.

“Miyuki… I wonder if we can help Shinoda-sensei?”

“We need a couple of persons to help us, too… persons who’ll understand us.”

“Like Sae and Sayaka! Maybe Yuko will help us… she’s Kojipa’s best friend.”

“Yes… Let’s contact them.”

The next morning…

Stepping out of her luxurious car, Yukirin was called by a familiar voice.

“Yuki!” She looked at that person… and the smile on her face vanished.

There they are. Sae and Sayaka, holding each other’s hand… and they’re walking towards Yuki.

“Can we talk?” Sayaka asked her which she answered with a nod.

The three went to the rooftop, for them to be alone.

“Yukirin… Did you tell my parents about Sae and me?”

“Yes.”

“Why did you do that?” Sae, who was keeping cool, was suddenly fired up.

Yuki smiled mischievously while raising an eyebrow. “Why? Did something bad happen to the two of you?”

“Don’t answer my question with another question! I’m asking you, why did you tell them?”

“Because… I wanted to.”

The couple was speechless and both fired up.

“You never knew… that I like you… Sae. I’ve been watching you from afar but you never notice me because Sayaka was the only person reflected in your eyes.” Yuki was suddenly emotional.

“And now you think I’ll like you because of what you’ve done?!”

“I know you’ll never like me! That’s why I’ve decided to ruin your life!” With that, Yukirin ran away.

Sae and Sayaka were left aat the rooftop.

“I never noticed it… but it doesn’t matter now. What should we do?”

“I will call my mom. We need to talk to her.”

Sayaka dialed her mom’s phone number.

M: Yes, dear?
   S: Mom… we need to talk.
   M: We’re already talking dear.
   S: I love Sae mom…

Her mother didn’t speak.

S: Mom!
   M: Don’t raise your voice to me!

Sayaka cannot control her emotions anymore… She began crying. Sae gently pat her back to comfort her…

M: Dear… Please… Don’t cry…
   S: But mom… I don’t want to break up with her.
   M: But she’s a girl!
   S: I know mom, I know… but I’m certain that I love her…
   M: Will she make you happy?

Sayaka handed her phone to Sae.

S: Akimoto-san… I promise I’ll always make your daughter happy… I would never want to see her sad… I’ve been her best friend for years… and I’m sure of my feelings for her, ma’am…
   M: Will you promise to me… that you will never leave her… and you’ll take good care of her?
   S: Yes ma’am… I promise!
   M: Well… I’m putting my trust on you, Sae…
   S: Thank you so much, ma’am!

Sae gave Sayaka her phone back.

S: Mom… Thank you! You’re the best mom in the world! I love you!
   M: Anything that makes my daughter happy will make me happy too.
   S: Okay mom… Our class is about to start. Bye, mom! Take care! Thank you!
   M: Bye, dear… Take care. I love you!

The two girls headed to their classroom. There is a commotion there.

“What’s happening here?” Sayaka whispered to TakaMina.

“Principal Noro went here – furious of Vice-Principal’s resignation.”

“Why would Shinoda-sensei want to resign?” – Sayaka

“She’s KojiHaru’s girlfriend.” – TakaMina

“Eh? Kakkoi~” – Sae

FLASHBACK (just a while ago)

At Noro’s office…

Mariko handed her a folded piece of paper.

“What’s this?” Noro said as she unfolded it.

“Please accept my resignation letter.”

Noro didn’t speak; instead, she stood up and walked out of her office. Mariko followed her. She was walking in the direction of the senior’s classroom.

She tried to stop Kayo. “Kayo… Please, don’t blame Haruna. This is my own decision.” But Kayo just continued on her agenda.

She opened the door. “Kojima Haruna.”

All of the students’ eyes were fixed on her. Mariko soon entered the room too. She walked towards Haruna’s direction and held her hand. Mariko’s actions really pissed Kayo.

“Kojima, you’ll be expelled from this school. It’ll leave you a bad record. Do you understand that?”

“Yes, principal. I fully understand that.” Haruna said as she tightened her hold on Mariko’s hand.

END OF FLASHBACK

Kayo was having a hard time controlling her anger… Suddenly Dr. Ohori, Oshima-sensei, Masuda-sensei, and Minegishi-sensei arrived.

“What’s this all about?” – Mai

The teachers walked towards Kayo. Upon seeing Mariko and Haruna together, Miichan’s heart seems to break into pieces.

“Shinoda, I will not accept your resignation letter… and that’s final!”

The students inside the room were in confusion.

“MariHaru!” Yuko shouted.

It caught everyone’s attention, most especially the principal’s.

“What?”

“MariHaru!” Yuko said again. “MariHaru!” And now Ayaka joined Yuko in the chant.

"MariHaru! MariHaru!” Taking the hint, the other couples started shouting it too. “MariHaru! MariHaru!”

Haruna’s eyes were suddenly filled with tears. Both of them were touched of the support of Haruna’s classmates.

“Stop!” Kayo shouted, stopping them.

“Noro-san…” – Miichan

“What I’ve said a while ago, it’s final! Kojima, expulsion!” Kayo was about to leave.

Yuko and TakaMina hugged Haruna. Mariko’s tears started to fall.

“Kayo-san! Matte kudasai!”

That voice.

Kayo stopped walking and turned her head towards the speaker.

“Miichan…” And in front of her, there’s a crying Minegishi Minami.

“It’s alright… You don’t have to do this to them.” Miichan whispered to Kayo.

“B—but… What about you?”

“I’ll be fine… besides… I’m the one who ruined my past relationship with Marichan… She deserves to be happy.”

Kayo looked at Mariko’s crying figure, gently embracing Haruna. Her heart almost melted because of the scene. She suddenly felt a sense of guilt.

Miichan smiled at Kayo. “Thank you so much, Kayo-san.”

“Miichan…”

Kayo went towards Mariko with her head down.

“Mariko… I—I’m sorry…”

Mariko smiled at Kayo. “I’ll accept your resignation, Marichan. Haruna… I’m sorry. You’re expulsion is now void.”

“Yay~” The students cheered.

Haruna hugged Mariko. “At last… the disaster finally ended.”

Mariko approached Miichan and said, “Thank you.” She just smiled.

Principal Noro and the other teachers returned to their respective offices.

“So… class… I won’t be your teacher anymore. I just want to thank all of you…” The students applauded.

“Yuuchan! Thank you!” – Haruna

“Anything for my best friend.” – Yuko

At the corner of the room, Yukirin approached Sae and Sayaka.

I want to say sorry… I’m really sorry. I hope I can do something to make you forgive me.” - Yukirin

“It’s alright… Everything’s okay now.” – Sayaka

“Eh? Thank you… I’m relieved.” – Yukirin

EPILOGUE

Three years later…

Atsuko grabbed her diary and began scribbling today’s events.

February 14, 20XX

Today we attended Mariko and Haruna’s wedding. They’re so sweet. Well, almost all of the couples there. They’re both so beautiful and very much in love.

Sayanee and Milky flirted with each other; Sae and Sayaka kept on teasing everyone there, most especially Ayaka and Yuko; Yuko kept on pointing out that Ayaka’s oppai is so small compared to Nyan Nyan’s!

I’m missing Minami… She didn’t attend the wedding because she’s 3x busier than ever.

I hope I’ll be able to see her soon. It’s sad that I didn’t have the chance to spend Valentine’s Day with her.

//entry #143

Atsuko thought to herself, “Wow! What a lucky coincidence – 143!”

Suddenly, her mom called out to her. “Atsuko… Minami’s here.”

Her heart raced as she walked to the living room.

Minami’s really there – right before her eyes.

“Happy Valentine’s Day!” Minami said as she handed her a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates.

Atsuko immediately hugged Minami. “Happy Valentine’s Day! I really really really missed you! I love you, Minami!”

“I love you, Atsuko!” Minami said as she kissed Atsuko’s cheek.

THE END

Author’s Notes

Hello minna-san! Finally! It’s done! Thank you so much to my readers! Thank you for inspiring me to write this fan fiction. I found it very challenging to write this because since the beginning I don’t really have a plot in my mind. I just write what comes to my mind. So I’m sorry if the ending feels a bit rushed. It’s because classes will resume and being a third year college student really… sucks? Hahaha. Not really – it’s just that I’ll be busier so I’ve decided to finish this story. I'm really sorry for the typographical and grammatical errors... English is not my mother tongue.  :sweatdrop:

I feel that the SayaMilky part here is the least exposed pair, so to the SayaMilky shippers out there… I’m really sorry. My favorite part in this story is when UmeYuu finally confessed to one another! Kyaah I was really emotional when I wrote that part. The idea of MariHaru is student-teacher relationship. I did it because my first love is my high school teacher (though we didn’t have a relationship). I just fantasied what if we had a relationship… then all of MariHaru moments are based on that fantasy! The AtsuMina part here was the most unplanned story. Ideas for AtsuMina just came to me as I was writing the SaeYaka and MariHaru part! And as for the SaeYaka part… I thought it will be the first story to end… but then I remembered Sayaka is a Half-Filipina (I’m a Filipina though) and most of the Filipinos are Catholics and same-sex marriage is still an issue here so I decided to add it up on their story… But since she’s in Japan I considered only her parents’ permission for her relationship with Sae to continue. So, I guess that’s all that I want to say regarding the story! Jaa minna…

I hope you liked this story and I hope you’ll read my next works in the future.

Hello to all Umeda Ayaka Oshis there!  :heart:

Hontou ni, hontou ni… Arigato gozaimashita!

- ametakarano  :heart:

Offline Natsuko

• Kami-Oshi:前田敦子
  • Real love stories never have endings.
    • Akimoto.Natsuko14
Thank you Author'san for this story  :) :)

It's already last entry but I want more UmeYuu moment :wub:
*I hope there is still* :)2

and again thank you so much :cow: :cow: :cow:

This picture[Credit to Owner] :)
I'm Natsuko Akimoto(夏子秋元).
Kami-Oshi: Maeda Atsuko
Oshimen: Takamina, Miichan, Yuihan, Mayuyu, Kojiharu, Yukirin, Sasshi, Rena, Jurina, Miho.
Oshimen ExMem.: Yuko, Mariko, Sayaka, Chiyuu, Tomochin, Meetan.
OTP: Atsumina
Other/s: wMatsui, Mayuki, KojiYuu and a little bit Atsuyuu (but I really like AtsuHarem

That's all!! Douzo Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu.
[I'm not that really good in English, I'm still in the long long way to get better.]

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Thank you for finishing up the story.

Very nicely done.

Nearly everyone has thier happy ending

Can't wait to see another Atsumina story or a sequel of this story.

Thank you for the update

Offline Hikachi_Jayne

• Lets be a FRIEND , please! .Music & Fashion Fan..
HONTONI. ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU..!!
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2015, 12:43:36 PM »
I don't know if i should happy or sad.. this fanfict is so great. But now its already end.. huaa..
Thankyou so much to autor..  :hip smile: i'll waiting for another fanfic..  :love: :kiss: (^_^")
*~("^_^)~*

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Thank you for the final update. And your Atsumina moments are awesome.

Glad to have read your fic.  :rock:
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi

Happy end... ureshii~ TwT

Offline mikiseki

happy ending!! tbh i kinda want this fic to be longer bcs i really like it but well i guess i'll just look forward to your future stories :3

Thank you for the yuri diary! yey!

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - Dear WOMAN