JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Starboard - Urge

Author Topic: [5/23 - 5/29] HANGRY & ANGRY European Tour 2010 (Germany, Finland, France, UK)  (Read 204728 times)

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
I arrive at 9pm on the 23rd T_T;;; laaaate, ah. I would love, love, love it if someone was willing to come meet me at the central train station. XD; I'm not normally scared of walking around by myself, but.... T_T;

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
I might have to take a waaaay early morning train, so I'd be already in Helsinki Sunday 12:48pm :lol: 's ok I'll just sit around somewhere until someone else comes.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
I arrive at 9pm on the 23rd T_T;;; laaaate, ah. I would love, love, love it if someone was willing to come meet me at the central train station. XD; I'm not normally scared of walking around by myself, but.... T_T;
OF COURSE MY HORSE!!!! I'll be there at least :D

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
^ I hope u can bring your own camera. It'd be too much of a hassle to wait for the pic to develop on site. Imagine THOSE lines :lol:

Fuck yeah! fuyumi and Sparky!! see you there.

THIS IS ALL CRAZY!! one month to go :panic:

What time are people arriving?? Now's a good time to plan places to meet up.
I'll be coming to Helsinki in 23 or 24rd and staying at my cousins place at Espoo. We should make some sort of schedule when we meet and stuff...

Offline Afro_Stud

• ecchi
My camera is a bit big, that it could get damage mid concert if we have to bring our own.
You're not allowed cameras during the concert. They have a cloakroom though which charges £1.50 per item, so if you bring it you could store it in there.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
daigong, u just gotta SHAKE IT LIKE A POLAROID PICTURE, ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
daigong, u just gotta SHAKE IT LIKE A POLAROID PICTURE, ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

:shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:

shirenu edit

Preliminary schedule for H&A in Europe! Please contribute by replying with your own ideas, arrival times, etc!

GJ on the Schedule man!!! EVERYONE CHECK FIRST POST! :jphip:

You forgot "Buying beer" on Sunday  :D

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Yeah :fap
lol daigong posted before I did :lol: What I was gonna say:

See the first post for a preliminary schedule for H&A in Europe. I gathered the info I could find in this thread so far.

As you can see, the schedules for Berlin, London and Paris are quite empty, so if you can contribute with more times or ideas, it would be very cool! When you find out what time your buddies will be arriving and leaving, it will be easier to decide what you have time to do/where to go together, stuff like that. :3

Sched so far (this post won't be updated, only the post on page 1)

Preliminary schedule for H&A in Europe! Please contribute by replying with your own ideas, arrival times, etc!

BERLIN
Saturday 22nd
16:00 Signing session at Media Markt Alexa Center Berlin
Around 9pm Linna arrives

Sunday 23rd
????? Show starts

HELSINKI
Sunday 23rd
12:48 Shirenu arrives in Helsinki?
14:50 Daigong's plane arrives
16:00 Omenahotel opens doors
????? Masa arrives?, kebab
20:55 Twissie's plane arrives
????? Picking up twissie from the central train station

Monday 24th
????? Shopping, random touristing in Helsinki downtown area
????? Grabbing something to eat before the concert & compiling gift basket?
17:00 Lining up for the concert begins
18:00 The doors open
19:30 Show starts

Tuesday 25th
????? Amusement park trip to Linnanmäki (relatively early)
????? More hanging out, touristing??

Wednesday 26th
12:00 Have to be out of Omenahotel

LONDON
Thursday 27th
19:00 Show starts

PARIS
Friday 28th
18:00 Signing session at FNAC Champs Elysées; just the Sadistic Dance CD can be signed
Saturday 29th
19:00 Show starts

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
I don't know the exact times yet so I'll just put some of the things I already know.

Sunday 23rd

Arriving to Helsinki by train ( Probably 10-12:00).
Stopping at my cousins house to leave my stuff there.
Meeting shirenu.

Monday 24th

Probably doing the same things as shirenu to some degree.

Tuesday 25th

I have to check my budget for the whole thing. So I maybe leaving early on tuesday...

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
U can add me to the first post

PS: you forgot to add the links to buy the tickets for the german venue
Tickets are available here and here
the show on saturday should also be added

Saturday 22nd

Arriving at 12:00 or 14:00 in Berlin
Leave my stuff at a friends house
going to MediaMarkt
hopefully meeting other ppl from here and other fanforums

Sunday 23rd

the same as on  saturday
driving home at 23:00 with the last train / otherwise I'll drive with my car

If I would had enough money I would go to all  concerts on the tour  :(
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 12:33:46 AM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
still don't know if work is paying or if I will have to pay for it myself or hope for otakon.. going to talk to the boss again tomorrow. If I do get there, I want to go the signing and the concert... anyway, keep your fingers crossed for me.
Worshiping Yoshizawa Hitomi since 2001

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
^ wah good luck :thumbup

hmm :whistle: I might come to Helsinki on friday so i'll be waiting for u others to come on sunday huh XD :) I don't have anything but the gig planned for now so if you wannas to hang out with me also then i'm happily joining XD And hmm. :wth I'm most likely leaving on tuesday -- dunno yet when but i think i'll see about that on the tuesday... hahaha :lol:
and i might sleep over at my aunt's place. tho if someone is looking for ppl to share a room with i might join. :)

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
You can add us too - Kimuuu and I arrive in Berlin at around 10 am on Friday morning. We're tentatively scheduled to do sightseeing with The Kueken and a friend on Friday during the day and go out (maybe to the gay district, not sure yet) on Friday evening. We'll probably staking out the Alexa before the signing on Saturday and dunno about after it's over.

There will be a large group of us for the actual concert as Kue has all three of her roommates and two other friends coming to the concert. Not sure about times for that exactly yet.

I leave for the US on Monday morning and Kimuuu leaves for the Helsinki show around the same time. Not sure about her Finland plans exactly.

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
Thanks, almond!

I'll take it from here... ^_^

I touch down in Helsinki at 2:40 pm.  I'll head straight to my hotel at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel and get ready for the show then.  Then I'm free Tuesday for funteims.  My flight to the US leaves at 12:15 pm on Wednesday.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
 :twothumbs Right on kimmy and almond! Too bad I can't meet y'all in Berlin  :(

Radisson Blu Royal Hotel sounds swanky! wonder if H&A will be there.

I got us some glowsticks mang. I've cracked the green is still glowing after 5 hrs! Fucking Michael's!

http://img152.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=48710_DSC00044_122_492lo.jpg
http://img195.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=48729_DSC00042_122_157lo.jpg

We'll have to figure a main meeting point for everyone, time to study shirenu's guide lol. less than a month to go!!  :panic:

ETA:

I also meant to ask, those peeps going from North America to Europe what kinda plug adapters did u buy for your camera chargers? laptops?

I was looking at those heavy duty 2000 Watt ones wtf. or the cheap plug adapter for 10 bucks :?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 09:50:11 AM by daigong »

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
My train should arrive in London (on the 27th) at 13:22.  The venue is only a few minutes away by tube.  People won't be waiting outside that early will they? :lol: so I guess I'll have to find something to occupy some time for a few hours.

I also meant to ask, those peeps going from North America to Europe what kinda plug adapters did u buy for your camera chargers? laptops?

I was looking at those heavy duty 2000 Watt ones wtf. or the cheap plug adapter for 10 bucks :?

UK plugs have 3 pins, the rest of Europe still only has 2 pins though, I think. :lol:
The main thing to worry about is voltage.  UK & Europe is 240v but USA is 120v.  It wouldn't be just a simple adapter like a Brit would use in Europe to go from 3 pins to 2, you'd also need something that'd step down the voltage from 240v to 120v so you don't damage your equipment.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Yeah, for the most part, make sure you get a converter, not just an adapter. Otherwise, you could fry your equipment.
However, some laptops, video game systems, etc can handle 240v. It should say on the device, usually on or around the battery, what voltage levels it can handle. Someone else might have more expertise on that 'cause I'd just have to google it again. I read up on it and decided to not bother bringing my lappy overseas XD

As far as the outlets themselves, I know Germany's got the two-plug outlets, but I'm not sure about Finland.

Offline +u+u

• Member+

As far as the outlets themselves, I know Germany's got the two-plug outlets, but I'm not sure about Finland.
Yeap, two-plug in Finland too.

Offline orac

• SNSD Jessica for life
  • ecchi
  • Member+
If I remember correctly, my train arrives in London on 27th at paddington at about 15:12.  My tickets should arrive this week(I hope), to be sure about times.  Then the fun of getting lost starts, >.>.

Offline Serafis_CZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • serapiscz
     Yes. These two-pin type electric outlets are all over the Europe (except Britain and few other but for the tour unimportant countries :) ). Most of the laptop adapters are prepared for the wide range input 100-240V and 50 or 60Hz. It's written on them, so check it and you should be probably fine just with the correct plug. No idea for the rest of the stuff.

As for the arriving time to Berlin in case anyone is interested... Me and my brother are gonna arrive at about 11:15 to Südkreuz train station, on sunday. Leaving at 23:55 by bus on the same day. We won't stay long in Berlin...

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Starboard - Urge