JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Kirakira

Author Topic: [5/23 - 5/29] HANGRY & ANGRY European Tour 2010 (Germany, Finland, France, UK)  (Read 202930 times)

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
I can go to the Helsinki trips too :P since I live 25 minutes away from Helsinki by train. Just notify when you're gathering in Helsinki and where. I can show some places too :D I really can't wait~

Btw, closest hotels from Tavastia are Scandic Simonkenttä, Scandic Marski, Radisson Blu Royal and Sokos Hotel Presidentti. So, maybe they are staying some of those...first two are three stars and last two four stars so, start guessing : PPP

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'M THERE!!!!! I am going to Paris for work. I will definitely be at the concert on the 29th. If  I can find cheap enough lodging I'll go on Friday night too. Maybe even get in on Thursday. got to scroll backwards to see what type of lodging people have come up with...
Worshiping Yoshizawa Hitomi since 2001

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
Thanks for everyone's input on the converter/adapter questions!  I was about to ask the same thing, cuz I think I still have my adapter I used last time in Paris.

Yeah, the Radisson Blu Royal looks fancy enough (and close enough) to be where h&A will stay.  I did notice Sokos Hotel, too, during my hotel search, but DAMN that place is pricey.  I still wonder if h&A management would dole out $$$$ for that place. XD  My bet is still on Royal Blu.  :D

Edit:
WOOHOOOOOOOO!  Yay yossierocks!!!  :cow:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ we'll be hanging in yer room if they do, prolly has a bigger fridge :P

Thanks everyone for the adapter answers too :D I got me the converter (just to be on the safe side) for the lapper and an adapter, which all the battery charger (camera, DS) is good to go.

Nice yossierocks! You're gonna have helluva time!

See ya there Kio!!

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
anyone staying in Paris or know a inexpensive hotel near the metro in a safe area ? I need cheap lodgings until I can move into the 170 Euro a night hotel for the conference.

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
oh yes my children
pm
Arrives: Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) (Terminal: 1) Friday - May 28 - 6:55 am
Equipment: Boeing 777 (2 Engine Jet)
Class: Economy/Coach Class (V)
Info: Stops: 0, Time: 7:31, Miles: 3,845

i'm staying until June 5, but on the evening  30th, I switch to work mode...

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
wow 170 euros a nite? How much are y'all paying for hotels / nite.

Omena in Helsinki is pretty cheap, Canadian standards - like 90 a nite. There better be free shampoo :lol:

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
^omenahotel is pretty cheap. Other what I know is cheap is Eurohostel....

But thank god I live nearby so I don't have to stay in hotel etc.  :P I wouldn't have enough money for that :sweatdrop:

Anyway, less than a month to go!! YAAAAAAY! Yossie~ :inlove:

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'm too old and too cranky for a hostel. I need someplace safe with good security for more stuff...anyway, I'll look at omenahotel..... thanks for the advice... Merci beaucoups.

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
If I'm right Omenahotelli is like a combination of hotel and a hostel  :O But yeah, choose whatever suites your budget and liking  :)

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
WHAT HOSTEL! lol well my room looked good :P http://www.omenahotels.com/huone-esittely_copy ah well. I stayed at the Mayfair in LA xD

We gotta check this statue out doing touristry shit:

then we could run around the streets like in Sandstorm

I like NAzu's recommendation of bar -> getting shit drunk -> kebab :jphip:

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
i have to admit, ever since the whole thing started, i've been jealous of everyone going..still am actually

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
oh now I'm confused, cause I thought there was an omena in Paris, but I guess that is Finland.. so if anyone has a clue for Paris... I emailed the conference hotel asking for a budget rate for the two nights before I check in. if they go low enough I'll just go there for convenience sake, but I'm not paying $200 a night. I can move hotel. Hey CKD I feel your pain, and all I can say is hang in there, cause I felt like you do not so long ago.

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yeah the rooms at omenahotelli are like the ones at real hotel. If I'm right there's no services or very little at the hotel.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
oh yeah totally. shirenu said there's no services, I just need a place to shit and sleep and not share a shower :lol:

lol whoops yossierocks.

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
If I remember correct in omenahotel there isn't even reception...when you pay a room, you get door code and in that you get inside ^^" In Eurohostel there is reception and all and it's pretty cheap, but location is quite far from Tavastia.

Anyway, right next to Tavastia are two shopping centers Forum and Kamppi, so if you need to shop, go there :P There is also some restaurants and markets....Hmm, well, if you need to know something about Helsinki just ask me :D

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Finland stuff:
For those interested in going to the amusement park, here's some more info. The park will open at 11am & close at 9pm. I think it'd either be best to go early, or go late. lol

The wristbands (allow you to get on any rides) are 35 euros. SEA LIFE combined it's 45 euros, but it's just a bunch of fish.
Individual rides are 6 euros. I guess if you plan on going only on 5 or less rides, it's better go pay individually? :P
There's also a night wristband for 26 euros; it's the same as the normal wristband but only lasts the 3 final open hours, so basically from 6pm to 9pm. That's why I guess we should decide whether we want to go early or late :3 I'm not sure if all the snack places are open in the park until 9pm; anyone got experience?

I'm thinking of just buying candy and getting fat while others are going on rides. :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
hmm shi, I'm gonna be on a limited budget, don't think i be going on the rides....hang out there and take crazy pics and do DOKYU footage. YES.

Yeah Kio, what about the Hartwell Arena? Like typical transit, I wanna see some hockey stuff!

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
I was thinking...What are other peoples thoughts about the amusement park? I mean if nobody is going to the rides isn't it kind of waste to go there? Maybe we could think something else.

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
All I can say is from tonight forward, I'm sleeping with Hangry. Paris people can hug the Hangry.

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Kirakira