JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Wild

Author Topic: [5/23 - 5/29] HANGRY & ANGRY European Tour 2010 (Germany, Finland, France, UK)  (Read 203060 times)

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
^now I can't really wait!!! Love yossie's hairdo btw!

Offline differentstory12

• Member+

Omg! Yossy gave hi5 to some people during Sadistic dance???   :shocked
Yeah! I sawXD. I was like awwww how cute Yossie goes to the young ones XD I thought it was cute.
But yep, Yossie was giving high five's to the people on the left. Lucky!!!!! Yossie is so awesome  :wub:

I didnt get to see the livestream because I had to work  :( but thank you Dan for the rip! Im going to download it now. Hope it works =p.
Yossie and Rika looked awesome from the pics! Loved Yossie's hair :heart: and Rika's little hat is so cute!

Hope to hear more reports on how the autographs went  :D Have fun in Berlin everyone =D.

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
There was an 60 year old man at the audience because he listened to the music from the stage and he liked it, so he joined us and bought some photos (and a CD too ? ) later , and then he was at the signing session  :twothumbs  :lol:

He has never heard H+A before
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 01:39:46 AM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
The challenge still stands though, hopefully someone can play that flv I uploaded so we can see the videos of the signing and maybe the live will look better if someone is able to play the flv and convert it.
I can play it but without sound. Also, there seem to be some broken bits (that are probably the reason why converting is difficult etc). I'll play around with it some more

update: the only player that works for me is "media player classic" and only if I skip the first ~3 sec, and I haven't found a way to convert it / cut the first part off. It might be possible with a tool out there that uses ffdshadow since that seems to be the decoder mpc uses. If everything fails one can set the "grab" option on on mpc's ffdshadow and grab every frame as either jpg or even better bmp and create a new video out of those (but it requires a lot of disk space) and then one can also take an audio stream of another rip and mux it together with the newly created video. That would be my approach at least.
Also thanks for the file~

I found out why they won't play.  It's as I suspected, the data is there and it's perfect, it's just the files that are too long.

from: http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-181227.html

max number of frames is about 15 to 16,000

I have solved it with help from a pseudo streaming php script and some implementation of it in the actionscript of the swf (player file). With files of this extreme size you need either a real streaming server which my host didn't have... Then I heard of the pseudo stremig service that you can get from here: http://xmoov.com/xmoov-php/resources/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_Video#Delivery_options

I wonder if there's a program that'll cut flv files.

EDIT: Searching for a flv cutter I found this which wasn't what I was looking for but it enables me to watch flv in media player classic.  But with the vid I ripped all I can do is skip to any frame with the progress bar, but not play.  It's progress though!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 03:44:24 AM by ~Dan~ »
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline +u+u

• Member+
Here's my version of the interview part:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4b8z5x

Quality sucks  :nervous

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
like the interview  :D
tbh: it was boring and not really interesting  :panic:
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
YO.

So liek, absolutely no restriction on pics and vids during the show. I honestly took nearly 500 pictures.  They is hawt. Yossy looked liked she was having the time of her life, bouncing around stage and getting everyone in the goddamn mall HYPE.  Rika was adorable as usual and bouncing along too. (Don't worry, I DID take pics of Rika too XD)  It was so much fun.  I was so excited to take as many pics as I wanted, but I also wanted to rock out to KMKM, Sadistic Dance and The PEAAAAACE!  It was awkward, but hilarious switching from *snapsnapsnapsnap* WOOOOO *fist pump* *snapsnapsnap*. XD

The autograph session was... surprising. I saw ppl getting all kinds of stuff autographed! A bass guitar, photobooks, football jerseys... I was like... wut. :wth

Paul and I were in the second batch of ppl they let to queue for autographs. When I got up there on stage, I started chatting with Yaz. Ummmmmm long story short, she asked me (me, as in the USA lol) for help to HYPE up h&A in the states. 

And she asked for my business card.  FUCK YEA. 
(Special shoutout to dinny for making me those sweeeeeet cards!  They definitely are helpful!)

...OH YEA!  Yossy totally pointed at me during the performance. I can point out where exactly during the live stream she does this.  XD almond and Paul can co-sign on that shiz.  :thumbup 

BTW, thanks to everyone working so hard to bring us the video stream.  You guys are awesome! I heart j00000!  :heart:

ok... it's almost 4am and typing paragraphs on a German keyboard is starting to annoy me.  :tama-mad:

More later!
Eventually!

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
When I got up there on stage, I started chatting with Yaz. Ummmmmm long story short, she asked me (me, as in the USA lol) for help to HYPE up h&A in the states. 
:w00t: AWESOME!!
WOOOOO Kim representing the US of A!!!!  :twothumbs YAY!

..OH YEA!  Yossy totally pointed at me during the performance. I can point out where exactly during the live stream she does this. 
During the Peace? I remember Yossie and Rika pointing at people in the crowd and thought luuuuuuuucky!

Oh and lol 500 pictures of h&A makes me happy =D Thanks for your report. Cant wait to hear more.

I did get to download and watch the livestream and loved it, thanks Dan.
Yossie!!!!  :wub:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
YO.
Awesome! BTW, did they play the original versions of KMKM, Giza Giza & Angelia or the Crash Berlin versions?

Offline Za_Wolf

• INFP
  • Member+
Holy Crap!  Looks like alot of fun! Lol.  You guys are lucky!  :grin:

CDevil!  Thanks man appreciate it.  Dont worry we gonna kick it in the future no doubt.  Have fun out there!   :thumbsup

Dai:  Tear that shit up yo lol

Luving how jphip's representin!   :jphip:
Stand tall and shake the heavens.

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
How long as the show? like approximately, haha.

I may have to run for my train after our show so I was a bit worried lol

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
  • ~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~
LOL xD
Kimmeh you awesome!!!!!!!! :D

Yossy pointed at you and you're still alive?!?!
Strong Kimmeh is strong xP

Cant wait for more reports and pics and whatnot~~
From the other countries too ^^

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'm going hyper here :panic: tomorrow is the day~ I hope I don't faint when I go ask my question  :P Always when I'm near some idol my hands start shaking... Well, I hope it don't get worse now because Yossie is my number 1 idol :,D

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
If everything fails one can set the "grab" option on on mpc's ffdshadow and grab every frame as either jpg or even better bmp and create a new video out of those (but it requires a lot of disk space)
Can you explain how to do that?  I only know how to save single frames as bmp in mpc.
Save all as bmp would be 18~19gb though I think and I haven't got the disc space, as jpg would be smaller, yes?
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
There was an 60 year old man at the audience because he listened to the music from the stage and he liked it, so he joined us and bought some photos (and a CD too ? ) later , and then he was at the signing session  :twothumbs  :lol:

He has never heard H+A before
Haha nice  :lol:
Some startstomeet stream guys also liked them it seems, they said so in the stream chat and on their forum  :twothumbs

If everything fails one can set the "grab" option on on mpc's ffdshadow and grab every frame as either jpg or even better bmp and create a new video out of those (but it requires a lot of disk space)
Can you explain how to do that?  I only know how to save single frames as bmp in mpc.
Save all as bmp would be 18~19gb though I think and I haven't got the disc space, as jpg would be smaller, yes?

On my mpc it's on the menu "Play -> Filters -> ffdshadow Video Decoder" then opens a new window and on the left there is a "grab" option you can enable, select "every frame", choose a save path and image format and then it'll extract the frames while you play the video. JPEG is much smaller but of course also bigger loss of quality.
I don't know how easy or difficult putting them together as video will be though

I btw. don't think it's limited to frames in this case since it's actually an mpeg4 h264 video according to mpc and that should be able to handle lagers files (like it does on hd youtube videos too). Unless flv as container is limiting it but ... dunno  :bleed eyes:
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
nimrod!  I saw that elderly man too! I thought he was so adorable.  He looked so pleased when he got off the stage after getting his CD signed. From young to old, everyone loves hANGRY&ANGRY!!!

Masa and pika, they performed KMKM, Sadistic Dance and The Peace, NOT the Crash Berlin versions. :)  Couldn't really tell you how long it all took, I didn't have a watch or anything, but I did know they came to the stage kinda late... but only by about 10 min.

ds12, YEAAAH!  I chatted it up w/ Yaz as I waited my turn to see Yossy, and she asked me again where I was from.  I said Washington DC and she was like aahhhh ok. And I can tell you guys for sure that h&A aren't coming to Otakon this year, BUT they want to try sometime in the future.  They want to come to the East Coast (well, back to the US in general) but h&A NEEDS MORE SUPPORT! 

And then suddenly it was my turn to go up to Yossy, but I was distracted cuz Yaz and I were having a nice chat... so I went to Yossy and went DOSUN! then looked at Yaz and said "I'll be back". My photocard had already been passed to and signed by Rika at this point, so I think I just nodded and smiled at Rika.  :sweatdrop:

Then I went back to Yaz, exchanged a few more words and I gave her my card.  w00000000t.   :thumbsup  I wonder what poor Yossy was thinking when I kept talking to Yaz. I didn't give Yossy as much attention!  GAH!  :doh:  Well, I'm just hoping it's better for the long run. I guess my marketing classes weren't a waste. XD Who in the US wants to join me in a grassroots campaign to bring enough fans together to warrant a return visit from h&A?!?!  We need to WORK to get them back to the US!

Offline +u+u

• Member+
Helsinki concert people! Anyone planning to go to the airport tomorrow? I'm not going, but my friend was wondering what time would they be there... So, according to this timetable the earliest flight on Monday is at 1:10pm?

I dunno does that include all the flights, but that's what I found ^^; I dunno is there some night flights either , but somehow I would think that they wanna get a good sleep after Berlin concert before starting their flight to Helsinki.

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
^I'll bet they don't use Air Berlin or Blue1(I mean maybe they want to travel a little more comfy, those planes are usually kinda small). So my guess is that they will use either SAS or Finnair... Or then I'm wrond XD dunno. But I won't go to the airport, both of my family's cars are in use tomorrow so I can't drive to airport. I'm too lazy to go by train and bus xP Anyway, if anyone is going they should post here what it was like~

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
Back from the concert!
It was SUPER AWESEOME but much too short!!!!!
Congrats to the people who got to ask questions and came on stage!

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
GJ coachie :D

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Wild