JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Umasi Kamono

Author Topic: Shiori Kutsuna / 忽那汐里  (Read 140208 times)

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Shiori Kutsuna / 忽那汐里
« on: January 27, 2011, 05:56:09 PM »
Shiori Kutsuna 忽那汐里  is a rising young television and CM star. I couldn't find a thread with her listed. Born in Australia, she is a fluent English speaker.
Birthdate: 1992年12月22日
Birthplace: Sydney, Australia
This is a very nice OPV by rubyinthedust1363:

« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 02:59:40 AM by muppet »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Re: Shiori Kutsuna
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 05:59:33 PM »
Shiori very convincing as a Pocky pusher (music by OrangeRange):

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 08:11:38 AM »
Shiori does the propers, puts on some traditional git-up, and gives a New Years's greetin'

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 12:50:37 AM »
This clip is a year old, but great to see Shiori and Dante Carver (he plays Aya Ueto's brother and Otousan's son in the Softbank commercials) together...

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 01:04:34 AM »
Trifecta!!!
Shiori along with Emi Takei and Saki Fukuda............. (not sure what you do with a Hi-Kara Downloader???Is it a Karaoke in a box??)

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 11:56:02 PM »
Shiori  is now spokesbeauty for Mos Burger, and during the press interview, she must hold on to the latest variety of Mos Burger (chicken), without taking a bite, and then she takes to the floor to spread the burger love. Girl's working hard:

Luckily, during the commercial she does get a chance to taste the new concoction. Shiori can do!

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 12:11:59 AM »
 I must comfess, I did not know about this show that Shiori starred in :  7万人探偵ニトベ (7 Man Nin Tantei Nitobe/   70,000 People Detective Nitobe)

Described in Wiki: Nitobe Tsugumi has 70 000 friends over the Interent. She solve difficult case by utilizing the brain of 70 000 people. And she is just called "70 000 People Detective Nitobe".

Must look for this show.

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2011, 12:14:39 AM »
HANTSUKI a.k.a. Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora [Looking Up a the Half-Moon|   

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2011, 02:12:49 AM »

Didn't realize that was her in Majo Saiban, that truly is one drama worth checking put. :twothumbs Her part started out small but by the end she was a very key character, played the daughter of a woman on trial for murder, the mother didn't, but who did? Shiori? :sweatdrop:

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2011, 11:16:10 PM »
      Shojotachi no Rashinban (少女たちの羅針盤) is an upcoming Japanese movie directed by Shunichi Nagasaki and based on an award-winning mystery novel by Hiromi Mizuki. It will be released by Klockworx sometime in 2011.

Cast: Ayaka Morita, Ken Ishiguro, Ken Maeda, Masanori Ishii, Mayuu Kusakari, Misa Shimizu, Naho Toda, Riko Narumi, Shiori Kutsuna, Shun Shioya

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2011, 03:03:28 AM »
Shiori and her castmates,  talking up the movie and whatnot   寝るとき以外はいっつも一緒! 成海璃子、忽那汐里らが舞台挨拶

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2011, 11:36:26 PM »
Shiori with her peeps at home

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2011, 03:47:21 PM »
Actress Saki Fukuda introduces 'mini karaoke' product (this article about three years old   ) TOKYO —
Actress Saki Fukuda, 18, was on hand Thursday to introduce toymaker Takara Tomy’s mini karaoke product “Hi-kara,” together with celebrities Shiori Kutsuna, 15, and Emi Takei, 14. The three will appear in a TV commercial, forming an idol group and singing the 15-year-old pop song “Not Come Out The Ace Of Heart” by the group Candies.

Fukuda said, “I know Candies but didn’t know this song. When I told my mother about this, she sang the song for me.” Kutsuna said, “I think this is the last time for me to wear such a (idol-like) costume, which is very exciting.” Takei also said, “The stage (made for the TV commercial production) was very professional which made me feel like I’m a true idol.”

The new product will be released on Oct 18.

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2011, 02:12:28 PM »
Shiori lands a coveted gig promoting Suntory’s latest 飲み物

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2011, 02:22:44 PM »
Shiori is obviously a stunning beauty, but she comes across as very intelligent as well, more to admire   

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2011, 04:37:00 PM »
Shiori keeps the ducats rolling in with CM’s like this Mos Burgr spot

Offline Nezumih

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2011, 02:03:23 AM »
She was Maho in the Beck live action movie

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2011, 04:31:54 PM »
Ueto Aya, Kikukawa Rei, and Kutsuna Shiori play sisters in new CM   On June 14th, actresses Ueto Aya (25), Kikukawa Rei (33), and Kutsuna Shiori (18) attended the CM press meeting for the employment information website “dip“.

The actresses, who are all from the same agency, portrayed sisters in the new CM. Ueto, who is the image character for “dip”, played the middle sister, who is also a temporary worker. She commented, “It felt fresh during filming.”

Ueto entered the entertainment business when she was only 13-years-old, and when asked what her childhood dream job was, she replied, “Until I was about 20, I wanted to be a kindergarten teacher… I’m certified in childcare, and I love kids.”

The CM starring the three actresses will start airing tomorrow, on June 15th. (Wih thanks to tokyohive ) http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/06/ueto-aya-kikukawa-rei-and-kutsuna-shiori-play-sisters-in-new-cm/

Offline muppet

• Member+
Re: Shiori Kutsuna 忽那汐里
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2011, 03:10:11 PM »
Shiori photographs so beautifully, the cinematographers must love working with her  :wub:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 03:21:40 PM by muppet »

Offline muppet

• Member+
Re: Shiori Kutsuna 忽那汐里
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2011, 04:29:07 AM »
an homage to Bollywood

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Umasi Kamono