JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Already Gone

Author Topic: [END] memoir III: memory (I SLAYED THE BEAST!)  (Read 155321 times)

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
[END] memoir III: memory (I SLAYED THE BEAST!)
« on: November 11, 2007, 02:02:03 PM »
HERE WE GO!
If you did not read memoir, you'll be confused. If you didn't read 100% Kataomoi, you'll be completely lost. So, do read those before starting here. You can also read them at my blog if you don't want to read the comments or whatnot (memoir, 100%)

I abruptly ended 100%, possibly giving JFC emotional scarring considering he went all fetal position singing the Kira Kira Fuyu no Shiny Shiny Knife (c) song. So, I'm kind of thinking of just blabbering on for a while, but I guess I'll be nice (for once) and just post the first part.  XD

--------------------

PART 1
YOSHIZAWA - AUGUST 21ST

Apparently our team plays really well when Miki and I are pissed off. Either that or they all sensed I wasn't all there and they compensated by kicking ass. It was almost funny how well Miki and I could fake normalcy on the field. As soon as we got into the locker room, the smiles and chat were gone. I gave our coach a grateful look when he gave the post-game pep talk for me. But the entire team was eyeing me and Miki warily.

"Ready?" Miki asked me suddenly. She was holding her futsal bag and looking at me expectantly. I nodded and went to get my things.

We drove home together in complete silence.

Miki walked ahead of me into the apartment, leaving me to shut the door behind us. I took a deep breath.

"Miki, I - "

"First, let's get something clear," she interrupted. "I didn't just up and abandon the group. It was planned. I discussed it with the three most senior members before I did it. I thought you understood that, but apparently not."

"I know," I sighed and sat down on the couch. "I shouldn't have said that. I just - "

"And I know you're pissed off about yesterday," she cut me off again. "And I'm sorry about that. It was stupid. Like I said, I went to talk to Aya even though you said I shouldn't. Then I got annoyed when she said you were the better kisser and some retarded part of my brain told me to prove her wrong."

"I really should have known it was something like that," I replied sadly. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

"uh... Right," Miki replied, sounding a bit confused at my reaction. She sat down next to me. "So, are we ok?"

"I don't know," I answered. I didn't know if I could even say the words. I hated myself so much. How could I ever expect her to not hate me? But I had to tell her. I couldn't live with myself otherwise.

"You don't know?"

"Miki, I got drunk last night. Really, really drunk."

"Oh my God, did someone see you?" she exclaimed. "Can't Makoto pay them off or something?"

"No, it's not that," I sighed. "I've never been that drunk in my entire life."

"You get pretty handsy when you're drunk. Did you get arrested for groping some stranger?!" She grinned. God, she was so beautiful. I wanted to lie and kiss her and hold her and keep her smiling like that forever.

"You're not making this easy, you know that?" I gave a half-hearted smile.

"That's because I'm pretty sure I don't want to hear what you're trying to tell me," she replied quietly. Our eyes met.

"I slept with Maki." The words hung in the air between us. I wanted to take them back, to make them not true, to pretend the last 24 hours had never happened.

Miki said nothing. She simply nodded and stood up. She calmly walked over to the kitchen counter and grabbed the keys that were lying there.

"Miki?" She didn't reply. She walked over to the door and put her shoes on. "Miki!" She paused with her hand on the door knob, but didn't turn around.

"I - " She took a shaky breath to steady herself. "I can't talk to you right now." She seemed to be deliberately forcing each word out. "Because I don't want to hurt you." Her voice cracked on the last word. "Because I love you."

"Are we over?" I asked quietly even though I didn't want to hear the answer.

"I don't know." She opened the front door.

"Where are you going?" I asked desperately. I wanted to grab her and stop her from leaving, to beg her to not go anywhere. She turned and smiled at me. There were tears streaming down her face.

"I don't know."

--------------------

« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 03:02:46 PM by almond »

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
Re: [part 1] memoir III: memory
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 02:04:07 PM »
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
reading

read

OMGGGGGGGGGG WHERES MIKI GOINGGGGGG is she going to get drunk and meet Rika? :ding:
serious ana: These two are so weird lately, like... they don't argue, they don't fight, they don't make up, they just keep hurting each other without wanting to. It's just plain sad, where's the angst? where's the passion? DANG IT
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 02:19:25 PM by anammm »
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 06:34:20 PM »
Miki in tears... :( NOT good! Yocchan you idiot!!  :angry: Aaaahhh..... can she create a time machine and went back to the time before she went into that cursed bar??  :banghead: (I've never abused Yossie character in any fic I've read, just this one. Have I gone completely mad? Oh Noooooooooooo......*echo*)
I hope this season angst won't stay too long. I see the dear author goes  :wahaha: with emotional reactions from her readers. God, almond you do enjoy teasing us don't you? Sadictic maniac.  :grin:

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 07:29:15 PM »
 :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:
Damnit Yochan!!!! Damnit Maki!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! (If at the end this was all a joke from Maki I really gonna be  :mon uggh: with her)
"I - " She took a shaky breath to steady herself. "I can't talk to you right now." She seemed to be deliberately forcing each word out. "Because I don't want to hurt you." Her voice cracked on the last word. "Because I love you."
:pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease: Miki...
"Where are you going?" I asked desperately. I wanted to grab her and stop her from leaving, to beg her to not go anywhere. She turned and smiled at me. There were tears streaming down her face.
:gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: Miki...

Where she's going? I hope she will go with Aya... she's going to tell her everything and they will cry together :pleeease: Then, when Maki come back from Korea, Aya will look for her and when she find her  :kickass: :knee: yeah... a big fight!!!
Well, I think my imagination exceeded the limits today  :sweat:
I'll be waiting the next chapter!!!!  :whistle:

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2007, 08:49:25 PM »
I was in shock..I really can't wait to see how this ends!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 09:00:54 PM »
I abruptly ended 100%, possibly giving JFC emotional scarring considering he went all fetal position singing the Kira Kira Fuyu no Shiny Shiny Knife (c) song. So, I'm kind of thinking of just blabbering on for a while,
meanie  :'(

but I guess I'll be nice (for once) and just post the first part.   XD
:heart:

Apparently our team plays really well when Miki and I are pissed off. Either that or they all sensed I wasn't all there and they compensated by kicking ass. It was almost funny how well Miki and I could fake normalcy on the field. As soon as we got into the locker room, the smiles and chat were gone. I gave our coach a grateful look when he gave the post-game pep talk for me. But the entire team was eyeing me and Miki warily.
It would be nice to think that it's the team compensating, as it shows that they're not always depending on one or two players to win. However, the whole "playing angry" thing makes sense too. Right now both Yossi and Miki are both very emotional, and they're channelling that energy towards their game.

"Miki, I - "

"First, let's get something clear," she interrupted. "I didn't just up and abandon the group. It was planned. I discussed it with the three most senior members before I did it. I thought you understood that, but apparently not."

"I know," I sighed and sat down on the couch. "I shouldn't have said that. I just - "

"And I know you're pissed off about yesterday," she cut me off again. "And I'm sorry about that. It was stupid. Like I said, I went to talk to Aya even though you said I shouldn't. Then I got annoyed when she said you were the better kisser and some retarded part of my brain told me to prove her wrong."
Classic Miki-sama. She lays it all out on the table. No fuss, no muss. This is how it is, this is how she feels. No tiptoeing around it.

"So, are we ok?"

"I don't know," I answered. I didn't know if I could even say the words. I hated myself so much. How could I ever expect her to not hate me? But I had to tell her. I couldn't live with myself otherwise.

"You don't know?"
Yossi's not sure what to say...because she's not sure what she CAN say.  She's drawing a complete blank regarding what she did the previous night, and it's that uncertainty that's confusing/upsetting her so much. It isn't a question of IF she should tell Miki, it's a question of WHAT she should tell Miki.

"You don't know?"

"Miki, I got drunk last night. Really, really drunk."
Oh, here we go... :O

"You're not making this easy, you know that?" I gave a half-hearted smile.

"That's because I'm pretty sure I don't want to hear what you're trying to tell me," she replied quietly. Our eyes met.
Miki realizes that Yossi probably wants to tell her something, but that she's scared stupid to do so. Miki knows that if this is something that's big enough to scare Yossi, it's big.

"I slept with Maki." The words hung in the air between us. I wanted to take them back, to make them not true, to pretend the last 24 hours had never happened.

Miki said nothing. She simply nodded and stood up. She calmly walked over to the kitchen counter and grabbed the keys that were lying there.

"Miki?" She didn't reply. She walked over to the door and put her shoes on. "Miki!"
:scared:

:mon cry: :mon cry: :mon cry:

Please... PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE SAY THEY'RE NOT OVER!!!  :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease:

"I don't know."
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH~!!!
 :frustrated: :OMG:  :mon whine: :mon waterworks::gyaaah: :pig cry: :k-sad: :tantrum:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2007, 09:01:04 PM »

"Miki?" She didn't reply. She walked over to the door and put her shoes on. "Miki!" She paused with her hand on the door knob, but didn't turn around.
:cry: :cry:

:gyaaah:

:pleeease:

"I don't know."
:mon hanky:
Okay, maybe it's better that Miki is leaving, so she won't say something she might regret later... Now I only hope she won't DO something she will regret later...

Offline Shiru

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2007, 12:47:33 AM »
OMG! I was absent a few days and now there's a third part!!  :shocked: :shocked:

awww, that makes me happy xD Even now things between Yocchan and Mikkity seem to be in danger >_<

But please, don't make us cry ne -__- xD

almond, ganbatte!! ò_ó
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 12:49:37 AM by Shiru »

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2007, 03:58:04 AM »
Miki in tears... :( NOT good! Yocchan you idiot!!  :angry: Aaaahhh..... can she create a time machine and went back to the time before she went into that cursed bar?? 

Ahaha, ive heard, if Yossie had a time machine, she'd go back to... AFRICA!!!   :on lol:

Offline Liv

• Member+
  • Eri Eri Eri
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2007, 08:59:53 PM »
You gave me quite a scare when you said the 2nd part was over XD
Yay!! memoir III! 

:gyaaah: :gyaaah: :pleeease: :pleeease: Oh god, no....

:mon whine: Don't leave, Miki....  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Maki, why'd you have to take off Yossie's shirt?! Hurry up and get back to Tokyo and explain EVERYTHING!

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2007, 10:55:42 PM »
YEAH HURRY UP ALMOND SECOND CHAPTER PLS WHY AM I HOLDING SHIFT IF THERES CAPS LOCK OMGOMGOMG

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2007, 11:36:01 PM »
hese two are so weird lately, like... they don't argue, they don't fight, they don't make up, they just keep hurting each other without wanting to. It's just plain sad, where's the angst? where's the passion? DANG IT
Sometimes life is like that.  :sweat:

I hope this season angst won't stay too long. I see the dear author goes  :wahaha: with emotional reactions from her readers. God, almond you do enjoy teasing us don't you? Sadictic maniac.  :grin:
:wahaha:
Yeah, the angst is around just as much as the fluff was in 100%
I really should have titled them
memoir : A New Fic
100% Kataomoi : The Fluff Strikes Back
memory: Revenge of the Angst

Oh well....

(If at the end this was all a joke from Maki I really gonna be  :mon uggh: with her)
If this is all a joke from Maki, Yossy's going to kill her.

It would be nice to think that it's the team compensating, as it shows that they're not always depending on one or two players to win. However, the whole "playing angry" thing makes sense too. Right now both Yossi and Miki are both very emotional, and they're channelling that energy towards their game.
Yeah, when I found out there was a Gatas game during this oh-so-crucial point in my timeline, I initially freaked out, but I decided to just go with it. Hell, they won the damn thing anyway! *waves Gatas flag around*

]Classic Miki-sama. She lays it all out on the table. No fuss, no muss. This is how it is, this is how she feels. No tiptoeing around it.
Yep. Miki only censors herself if it's really really important.

Miki realizes that Yossi probably wants to tell her something, but that she's scared stupid to do so. Miki knows that if this is something that's big enough to scare Yossi, it's big.
After seeing Yossy come in acting weird wearing clothes she'd never seen before, Miki probably has a pretty good idea what Yossy's about to say.

Please... PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE SAY THEY'RE NOT OVER!!!  :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease:
JFC:  :tantrum:
Me:  :wahaha:

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH~!!!
 :frustrated: :OMG:  :mon whine: :mon waterworks::gyaaah: :pig cry: :k-sad: :tantrum:
:hiakhiakhiak:

Okay, maybe it's better that Miki is leaving, so she won't say something she might regret later...
Yeah, if there was ever proof that Miki's in love, this would be it. She's biting her tongue to stop from hurting Yossy any more.

But please, don't make us cry ne -__- xD
Writing this stuff is actually rather emotionally draining for me as well. But, I think of these awesome reactions and it keeps me going.  :wahaha:

Miki in tears... :( NOT good! Yocchan you idiot!!  :angry: Aaaahhh..... can she create a time machine and went back to the time before she went into that cursed bar?? 

Ahaha, ive heard, if Yossie had a time machine, she'd go back to... AFRICA!!!   :on lol:
TRUE! Polidread gets the "Random Yossy Trivia of the Day" award.

You gave me quite a scare when you said the 2nd part was over XD
Thanks! I do so try.

Maki, why'd you have to take off Yossie's shirt?! Hurry up and get back to Tokyo and explain EVERYTHING!
The question is will Maki coming back make things better or worse?  :wahaha:

...wow I think I'm at a new record for number of :wahaha: in a post! XD

YEAH HURRY UP ALMOND SECOND CHAPTER PLS WHY AM I HOLDING SHIFT IF THERES CAPS LOCK OMGOMGOMG
DUDE, I DO HAVE A FULL-TIME JOB! DON'T MAKE ME GO BACK TO UPDATING ONCE EVERY 10 DAYS!! XD

Anyway, I was working late today, so that's why the post is a bit delayed. Part 2 coming up in a few!

Narrator is....

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [part 2] memoir III: memory
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2007, 11:42:44 PM »
PART 2
MIKI - AUGUST 21ST

It was after I left that I realized I hadn't even grabbed my own keys. I hadn't grabbed anything of mine. My wallet, my purse, my toothbrush, my clothes, my heart, my sanity... everything was still there. Part of me wanted to go back, but I knew if I did, I might not be strong enough to leave again. And I knew I couldn't keep myself from screaming, demanding, crying, pleading...

I couldn't go back, so I started walking.

I wanted to pretend none of this had ever happened. I wanted to turn around and walk back in the door. To run into her arms and tell her that I loved her and nothing else mattered.

But I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Yocchan, was she better than me? Did she make you lose that cool front you try so hard to maintain? Did she tease you to the point that you became almost irritated? Did she know what would make you moan? What would make you cry out? What would make you beg for more? Did you think of me during it? ...have you been thinking of her?

Did you touch her the way you touch me?

But I could never ask her these questions. Because I could never bear to hear the answers.

I don't think I could bear much more of anything anymore.

I walked and walked, and when I thought I couldn't go any further, I kept walking. When I finally stopped, I looked up at the building before me. Without realizing it, I'd come here, but really, where else was I going to go.

Aya took one look at my sweat-drenched, tear-stained face and let me inside without a word.

---------------

I personally nicknamed this chapter Aruiteru -the dark ver.-  :lol:
Sorry it's so short, but it seemed to fit well.

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2007, 11:47:42 PM »
best humor relief ever!!!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 01:05:37 AM by anammm »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2007, 11:56:37 PM »
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

So who's Yoda? :wahaha:

OMGASS WHERE DO YOU GET THESE GIFS!!! LINK PLEASE!!! ME WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS DEM!!!

I hadn't grabbed anything of mine. My wallet, my purse, my toothbrush, my clothes, my heart, my sanity... everything was still there. Part of me wanted to go back, but I knew if I did, I might not be strong enough to leave again. And I knew I couldn't keep myself from screaming, demanding, crying, pleading...

I couldn't go back, so I started walking.
Miki...:cry:

I wanted to pretend none of this had ever happened. I wanted to turn around and walk back in the door. To run into her arms and tell her that I loved her and nothing else mattered.
The problem here is, it DOES matter. This bombshell that Yossi has dropped isn't something that can be ignored or brushed aside.

Did she make you lose that cool front you try so hard to maintain? Did she tease you to the point that you became almost irritated? Did she know what would make you moan? What would make you cry out? What would make you beg for more? Did you think of me during it? ...have you been thinking of her?

Did you touch her the way you touch me?

But I could never ask her these questions. Because I could never bear to hear the answers.
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

Without realizing it, I'd come here, but really, where else was I going to go.

Aya took one look at my sweat-drenched, tear-stained face and let me inside without a word.
Aya and Yossi are the two most important people Miki has in her life. They're the only two people right now that she can truly be herself around without having to put on the facade that she wears in front of others.  For Miki, there really was not other option, no other place, and no other person to whom she could turn in this time of grief.

Sorry it's so short, but it seemed to fit well.
I see it like an interlude of sorts. Gotta get from one point to the other SOMEHOW, after all. :thumbsup

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2007, 12:08:11 AM »
God!!! I was all  :cry:  :mon cry: :cry: while I was reading the fic but then
I personally nicknamed this chapter Aruiteru -the dark ver.- :lol:
and I couldn't avoid go all  :on lol: :on lol:

Poor Miki... I knew it she was going to go with Aya, she's her best friend after all

The question is will Maki coming back make things better or worse?  :wahaha:

...wow I think I'm at a new record for number of :wahaha: in a post! XD
For some reason, I think her coming back will attract more problems... and yes, for some other reason I am waiting for a confrontation between her and Aya :on lol: I think Miki is really hurt, deeply hurt, to any kind of confrontation, specially one with Maki :mon cigar:
But who knows?!! :bigdeal: Only the great Almond-san knows what's going on,  but I'm pretty sure she's going to make us suffer for a long time  :depressed:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 12:11:03 AM by Kreuz_Asakura »

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2007, 01:36:23 AM »

I'm so sad right now that I could only think of this...

...that Maki came back from Korea and told Yocchan that they didn't do anything... they didn't sleep together.... Maki unhooked Yocchan bra to change her clothes... that's all.... it was just a misunderstanding Yossy had...  haha....

okay, I need to read more...

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2007, 04:35:07 AM »
Dude, this chapter is so sad....not contents wise but length wise. I think I spent like a minute reading the one paragraph disguised as 10 short ones.  :smoke: You need to..........nah, I think I'll refrain myself this time. No need to put the entire thread on torture for that 'once every 10 days' threat.

That last sentence....yeah no need to be a mind reader, almond is going to make the readers cry once again cuz Miki is going to sleep with Aya and Yossy found out, the two got into a big fight where they eventually broke up and Maki to the rescue, where she's gonna say "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know you were gonna take my note seriously. But seriously, all I did was admiring your nude beautiful sculpted body the entire night", in which Miki will proudly say, "Yeah she does have beautifully sculpted body doesn't she?" Then she and Maki bonded, Yossy forgave Aya for sleeping with Miki so they're even plus she had a crush on Her and and everybody living happily ever after.

THE END

aaaaand with that I think I just made my own alternate ending.  XD

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2007, 11:37:56 PM »
best humor relief ever!!!
:lol:

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

So who's Yoda? :wahaha:
Yaguchi. Short and Yossy's ex-mentor.

OMGASS WHERE DO YOU GET THESE GIFS!!! LINK PLEASE!!! ME WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS DEM!!!
KenPeace

Aya and Yossi are the two most important people Miki has in her life. They're the only two people right now that she can truly be herself around without having to put on the facade that she wears in front of others.  For Miki, there really was not other option, no other place, and no other person to whom she could turn in this time of grief.
Yeah, the only other option was going back to Hokkaido, but I didn't want her out of town.

For some reason, I think her coming back will attract more problems... and yes, for some other reason I am waiting for a confrontation between her and Aya :on lol: I think Miki is really hurt, deeply hurt, to any kind of confrontation, specially one with Maki :mon cigar:
But who knows?!! :bigdeal: Only the great Almond-san knows what's going on,  but I'm pretty sure she's going to make us suffer for a long time  :depressed:
OF COURSE! XD
Actually, I've been having a bit of writer's block the past few days, so I might actually pause a day or two between 3 and 4...

...that Maki came back from Korea and told Yocchan that they didn't do anything... they didn't sleep together.... Maki unhooked Yocchan bra to change her clothes... that's all.... it was just a misunderstanding Yossy had...  haha.... 
:wahaha:

That last sentence....yeah no need to be a mind reader, almond is going to make the readers cry once again cuz Miki is going to sleep with Aya and Yossy found out, the two got into a big fight where they eventually broke up and Maki to the rescue, where she's gonna say "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know you were gonna take my note seriously. But seriously, all I did was admiring your nude beautiful sculpted body the entire night", in which Miki will proudly say, "Yeah she does have beautifully sculpted body doesn't she?" Then she and Maki bonded, Yossy forgave Aya for sleeping with Miki so they're even plus she had a crush on Her and and everybody living happily ever after.

THE END
FANTASTIC! No need to worry about my writers block anymore! g4rfield just finished the fic for me.  :on lol:

Anyway, part 3 coming up in a few!

Narrator is....

(hey YOU try finding a non-photo pic of her!)

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2007, 11:53:32 PM »
nice coconuts you got there, ayaka-chan.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Already Gone