JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Lonely

Author Topic: Settling (chapter 38-FIN)  (Read 58874 times)

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Settling (chapter 9)
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2008, 09:17:31 PM »
oooh yossy chan chan chaaan  :shifty:

great chapter  :wahaha:

(i hope that my thoughts will be right)  :twisted:

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
Re: Settling (chapter 9)
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2008, 06:15:04 AM »
Sorry for not posting  yesterday =/
I'm trying to post each weekday but just sometimes its hard lol
so I'm going to post BOTH saturday and sunday to make up for it
so yea now heres a new chapter
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter ten: Tanaka Reina

“These are our newest members…” I think he started telling them something about our next tour. I don’t know I tuned the world out just about when he started blabbering.

Why do we have to go through all these stupid introductions?

I suddenly noticed all of Morning Musume, Eri, and Sayumi were staring at me expectantly. I looked over at Eri and she mouthed, introduce yourself.

Oh right. “Hello, I’m Tanaka Reina. Nice to meet you all.” I bowed deeply and smiled politely.

As soon as everyone had turned there attention back to Tsunku I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms in front of my chest. This is so ridiculous, I thought as I blew upwards to get my bangs out of my eyes.

Tsunku finally left and then it really became awkward. The other members stared at us for a moment before resuming what they were doing before Tsunku dragged us all in here.

I looked over at Eri and Sayu. Eri was staring at the ceiling apparently trying not to make eye contact with anyone while Sayu looked so scared I thought she would piss herself.

I noticed a couch in the corner of the room unoccupied and went and sat down in it with my arms still crossed. Eri and Sayu followed me not really knowing what to do with themselves. Hell I couldn’t blame them…no one was really paying attention to us.

Not even Miki who had been introduced just the other day. She was over in the corner talking on her cell phone to someone.

I scanned the room.

Kago and Tsuji were playing rock paper scissors with Yoshizawa and Ishikawa watching intently. Well Yoshizawa was watching. It looked like Ishikawa was clinging to Yoshizawa and barley paying attention to the game. She seemed to be more focused on starring at Yoshizawa. What weird people.

Kei, Mari and Abe were all chatting with each other. I made a mental note to try and avoid talking to Kei because she was graduating soon and I didn’t want to be one of those blubbering idiots at a graduation. I saw Mari jump up excitedly but I didn’t catch what they were talking about.

Abe actually managed to catch my eye and smiled at me. I pretended I didn’t see and let my eyes continue there path around the room.

The four fifth generation members were sitting about in the center of the room playing some sort of card game. Konno had food in her hands of course while Ogawa was starring at her cards with a blatant look of confusion on her face.

Suddenly Takahashi screamed, “yesss!”

And I saw Niigakis eyes get really big, “USO!”

Wow, these people are way to animated for my taste.

The last person I noticed was Iida. I probably wouldn’t have seen her if I hadn’t been covering every square inch of the room with my eyes. She was leaning against one of the counters with the most lost look on her face.

That look reminded me off…I looked over to my side and Eri was wearing that exact same look. Well at least she is going to fit in.

I turned back to Iida and stared at her. It seemed like she was looking at me…but she hadn’t moved so I couldn’t be sure. She seemed to be off in her own little world.

I sighed and leaned back into the couch more puffing out my cheeks a little in frustration. Why did I join this group if I know I’m going to be miserable working with these people?

Oh yea, I had really wanted to just try and audition…but when I met Eri she made me promise we would both try are hardest to get into Morning Musume together.

I looked back at Eri. She still looked lost but it was really cute. I just can’t so no to her for some reason.

Suddenly her trance seemed to be broken and she smiled at me. “What is it?”

I smiled back, “Nothing.”

Hmm…maybe this won’t be that bad as long as Eri is here.

My thoughts were interrupted by another, “USO!” from Niigaki.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha yea Tanaka seems a little bitchy eh?
Don't worry though =P she's really sweet...just takes some time to adjust lol
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 06:56:19 AM by heyyouhiya »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: Settling (chapter 10)
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2008, 06:40:16 AM »
Yeah, Tanakicchi may be bitchy but we wouldn't have her any other way!
The way she's thinking is probably the kind of thing I'd be thinking.  :lol:
As much as I love them, H!P members can get a little weird sometimes! :P

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2008, 06:40:55 AM »
AHH! i really don't care for Reina being a little bitchy it seemed to suit her yankee character. im just happy for a Reina/Eri chapter!! can't wait for more!!   :luvluv1: :nya:

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2008, 06:43:34 AM »
Tanaka's observation on the room was funny. I hope she gets along with everybody... And:
Hmm…maybe this won’t be that bad as long as Eri is here.
do I read the start of something? Maybe a good friendship, maybe... something else?  :roll:

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2008, 04:06:33 AM »
I know I promised this yesterday but I just got to it today lol
I'll be posting the next chapter sometime later tonight too =]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter eleven: Fujimoto Miki

“Ayaya I’m so bored,” I whined into my cell phone on the set of Touch my Heart with the rest of Otome Gumi. I glanced around at the others who were all chatting amongst each other and I shuffled more into the corner of the room in hopes of not being noticed.

“Oh come on Miki it can’t be that bad.”

“No Aya, you have no idea who I’m in this group with.”

I could almost visualize Aya rolling her eyes as she sighed. “Well, what do you want me to do it about it?”

“Make them go away,” I replied only half-joking. She sighed again. “Okay, okay. How about you just amuse me for now then?”

I heard a muffled sound on Ayas side of the phone, “Be right there! Tan I’d love to amuse you but I really have got to go.” She sounded sympathetic. “I’ll make you dinner tonight?”

“Fiiine…” I whined. “You’re mean to leave me. I should break up with you for not helping me in my time of need.”

“No Tan! I’m sorry. I’d stay if I could. No I will. Let me go talk to-“

“Sarcasm hun. Sarcasm, try and pick up on it sometimes eh?” I laughed at how gullible she could be, so adorable.

“Alright, I’m hanging up now.”

“I’ll see you tonight~” I sang into the phone.

“Bye” –click-

I laughed again as I flipped close my phone. It was so much fun to poke fun at that girl. Just too easy.

I then realized that now not only was I still at the Otome Gumi shoot but now I didn’t even have Aya too amuse me. I sighed and leaned against a nearby wall closing my eyes. Sakura Gumi would have been so much better.

The only one remotely worth talking to was Kaori and it was hard to hold a conversation with her without her zoning out on you. I guess I could talk to the n00bs of the entertainment business but they seem scared just standing in the same room as me.

I opened my eyes and looked around the room again. Maybe there was a fly somewhere around here I can stare at for a while.

I accidentally caught Rikas eye instead. I glanced away but too late she was already on her way over here, crap.

As she approached I slapped a fake smile on my face.

“Hey Fujimoto-san.”

“Hey,” why won’t any of you call me by Miki?

“So who were you talking to just then?”

“Aya,” Not that it’s any of your business who I talk to.

“Oh that’s cool.”

“Yea,” I still haven’t forgiven you for laughing at me that one time.

“Can I ask you a personal question?”

No, “sure.”

She looked down at the floor like she had just dropped some change and was scanning around looking for it. Out with it woman, I don’t have all day.

Finally she looked back up at me and asked wearily, “Are you and Aya involved?”

I narrowed my eyes at her. “Like how?” and if it’s what I think you’re thinking how do you know much less care?

She shrugged, “I don’t know.” Yes you do. “Like romantically?”

“What if we are?” I stood up from the wall and half glared at her. It wasn’t time for the full glare, don’t want to scare her off quiet yet.

“Oh well, I’m just curious. You guys seem really close and you looked really happy when you were talking to her just now.”

I dropped my glare feeling a little bad but whatever. I scratched the back of my head, “Well, yea we are. You’re not going to tell anyone right?”

She waved her hands, “Oh of course not.” Then smiled brightly, “I’m just glad to know Yoshizawa and I aren’t the only couple.”

I raised an eyebrow to which she got an expression I can only explain as The Oh Shit! Expression. “You and Yoshizawa are dating?”

She blushed and looked down at the floor, “Yea, for a while now actually.”

“How nice,” not really. That was just all I could think of to say. Now how do I get rid of her?

“Yea it is. Hitomi is really sweet. I remember this one time-“

And then my brain shut off. Wow she could talk for a long time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha Miki is mean too lol
but I'm going off of that whole they didn't get along and basically making it that Miki just wouldn't give her a chance xD

Also, seriously who is Otome Gumi did Miki REALLY get along with super well.
She more got along with Yossui and Eri from my pov
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 04:09:33 AM by heyyouhiya »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Settling (chapter 11)
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2008, 04:54:01 AM »
^ Early GAM! :heart:

And Rika. :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2008, 04:58:47 AM »
lol aww makes me wish miki was still in MM, but her as solo artist is great too!  :yep:
love Miki and Rika talk, it made me laugh.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2008, 05:23:02 AM »
ahh, here is where the stories intertwine. Man, Miki can be a lil bitchy. But I feel a little bad for Rika-chan b/c now Miki's out to get her! :D
Oh, and I agree, otome gumi was a little random.

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2008, 05:32:29 AM »
bad miki is bad, lol
but now rika knows about aya/miki, and miki knows about ishiyoshi... I wonder if that will change anything in the story...
keep it up!

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2008, 06:52:38 AM »
As promised another chapter.
It's longer than my other ones

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter twelve: Yoshizawa Hitomi

I flopped down in a couch on the lobby of the hotel. I didn’t even want to trek all the way up to my room yet. Just sit here and relax. Hawaii is so much fun.

I waved to a couple of the girls as they walked past me to the elevators. They all looked equally exhausted.

Little Yaguchi Mari bounded up to me and for the first time I had to slightly look up at her. Considering I was sitting and she was standing…but I mean barley look up. I don’t know how she can stand being that short. “What’s up Mari?”

“I’m just reminding you to not fall asleep here, okay? It’s kind of chilly in the lobby and I don’t want you to get sick.”

She could be pretty concerned for everyone else. She was pretty cool even though she was so small.

“Don’t worry,” I yawned interrupting my sentence. “I’ll make it up to my room.”

She smiled and basically bounced off to the elevators with the others. She was so hyper all the time, I don’t understand. I laughed inwardly to myself and leaned my head back closing my eyes.

I guess I fell asleep despite Mari telling me I needed to get up to my room because the next time I opened my eyes and looked at the clock it was already one in the morning. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. I was groggy from just waking up and didn’t want to move, but I can’t stay here in the lobby.

I got up and stretched walking over to the elevator. I pushed the up button and waited until I heard a ding and stepped forward to enter when the doors opened, I figure no ones going to be riding the elevator this late. Well maybe Tsuji or Kago…those kids could be so random. But as soon as the door opened I was almost ran over by Fujimoto Miki.

“Oh Yoshizawa!” She said as she quickly turned to the side to avoid running into me. Why was she running out of the elevator so fast for.

“Uh hey Miki. Where’s the fire?”

She blushed, “Oh well, I just came down here to get some ice.” She said as she walked past me to the ice machine in the lobby holding her little ice container.

I laughed, “That still doesn’t explain why you left the elevator like you were about to run a race.”

She turned away and bowed her head down as she filled up her ice container. “I just wanted to do it quickly so I could go back to sleep.” She turned around with an expression I couldn’t read. But for some reason I didn’t believe her because she seemed to be looking around the lobby nervously.

I raised an eyebrow, “You sure?”

“Uh…” She blushed deeper. “You’ll laugh.”

“No I won’t.”

“Yes you will.”

“Oh come on, just say it.”

“I was afraid of being in the lobby by myself. What if some crazy Hawaiian attacked me!”

I stared at her with a blank expression before bursting out laughing. I looked back at her and she had the scariest expression on her face, after which seeing I automatically shut my mouth. “Sorry.”

“Yea whatever.” She said a little cold and brushed past me into the elevator. I followed her inside and pressed the floor where all of us were staying.

We stood in the elevator together in silence when suddenly there was a weird screeching noise and it stopped. I glanced over at Miki who had began to look around the elevator confused.

I looked up at the top where it said what floor you were on, we were nowhere near our floor yet we had stopped. I started to push buttons on the panel but nothing happened.

“Miki, I think we’re stuck.”

“You have got to be kidding me,” she said glancing over at me with an annoyed expression.

I looked around until I found the emergency phone and picked it up. “Crap.”

Miki glanced over at me, she was repeatedly pushing the door open button on the elevator like if she hit it a certain number of times it would finally go. “What?”

“There speaking in English. I have no idea what the hell they’re saying.”

She rolled her eyes, “Well we are in Hawaii.”

“Oh yea,” I said hanging up the phone.

Miki sighed and sat down on the floor of the elevator holding her ice container in her lap. “This sucks!” She yelled.

“Shh you’ll wake people up,” I said sitting down next to her.

“Hitomi you are brilliant.” She then stood back up and banged on the elevator doors, “HELP!”

After about five minutes of Miki yelling and banging still no one came to our rescue and the elevator didn’t magically turn on. She finally kicked the doors in rage and plopped back down next to me.

“Now what?” I asked.

“Want some ice to eat?” She asked sarcastically.

I laughed at least she could hold up a sense of humor in a crises situation. If this was probably any other person I was stuck with they would be freaking out. Like I can just see Takahashi or Gaki pacing back and forth in the elevator if they were stuck in this predicament.

Another ten minutes or so passed by when Miki suddenly said, “Let’s play twenty questions.”

“What? That’s so random.”

She looked over at me, “You have a better idea for passing the time?”

“No.”

“Then ask a question.”

“Uhmm…” I couldn’t think one…

“Any day now.” For some reason her annoyed attitude was oddly comforting.

“I can’t think of a good one. So, what’s your favorite color?”

“You serious? That’s so lame,” she said laughed as she punched me in the arm playfully.

“Well, you think of one!” I said defensively.

She sat there for a moment almost like she hadn’t heard me. I was about to say it again when she piped up with, “Okay this game is stupid.”

I looked at her like she was crazy but she just smiled at me. “You’re weird.”

“Yea and?”

Eventually we started talking about anything and everything in our lives. Being trapped in an elevator kind of opens you up to the other person. I don’t usually like to talk about my family or anything personal but it was easy to talk to Miki.

After an hour or two we decided it was time to try and go to sleep. I leaned against the side of the elevator while Miki curled up in the adjacent corner. At some point Miki must have moved because she was cold or something because soon she was over by me leaning against my shoulder.

I opened my eyes and looked down at her. She had her lips slightly parted as she breathed slowly seemingly in sleep. She stirred a little before going back into that calm peaceful state.

I closed my eyes again and then Miki shivered next to me. Instinctively I wrapped an arm around her. I hear a mumble something like a thank you but I can’t be sure.

Another moment passed where there was a silence like something had to be said. It wasn't awkward and considering Miki and I hadn't really talked or spent any time with each other before this incident that was pretty strange.

“Miki?”

“Hmm?”

“Were you really scared to go to the lobby by yourself?”

“Yea, why?”

“No reason.”

“Okay.” She snuggled up to me for warmth.

“Night Miki.”

At about eight in the morning I felt the elevator lurch to life again and gently woke up Miki who hadn’t moved again. It began to move down to the lobby and we both stood up still a little groggy. The doors opened to a Hawaiian man who I am assuming either works at the hotel or is some sort of repair man. I didn't care, just glad to be out of the elevator.

He said something in English but Miki just rushed past him, “Shall we take the stairs to our rooms?” she sarcastically asked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm..what could I be planning? btw I redid my outline and its 42 chapters now XD
So keep in mind people there is still thirty more chapters!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 03:41:35 PM by heyyouhiya »

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
Re: Settling (chapter 12)
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2008, 10:00:59 PM »
That's some extreme way to know each other better... stuck in an elevator!  :lol:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2008, 12:30:31 AM »
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo...this elevator one takes place before the whole "Yossi plotting with Maki and others to hit Aya with a car so that she and Miki form a duo which will make Miki have to quit MM" thing, right? It has to, considering Miki's supposed to have found out that Yossi was involved in the plot, which wouldn't exactly make her toooooooo sociable towards her.

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2008, 05:23:46 AM »
I hope this marks the beginning of Miki and Yossie's friendship

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2008, 05:53:40 AM »
My mother actually got stuck in an elevator once...funny story xD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter thirteen: Fujimoto Miki

I sat in the dressing room and propped my elbows up on the counter. I felt my eyes drooping; okay I’ll just close my eyes for a second. I leaned my head against my hands and closed my eyes. I drifted off and on for a while until I felt someone put there hand on my shoulder.

Slightly surprised I wheeled around in my chair to look up at Yoshizawa Hitomi. I yawned slightly rubbing my eyes, “what’s up?” We’d become really good friends over this past year. I was so glad I wasn’t a loner in Morning Musume.

“We’re needed on set.”

I yawned again and stood up, lightly scratching the back of my head as I tried to get rid of my grogginess. My hair was a little askew from sleeping but I quickly fixed it.

“You alright? You seem way too tired. Aya keep you up all night?” She teased smiling.

I laughed, “Yea actually she did.” I smirked at her.

She dropped her smile and turned to the door. “Way too much information Miki.”

I laughed wickedly as I followed her out of the dressing room to the My Dear Boy set. All we had to do left was the dancing shots and then I was finally home free to sleep.

Why do we have to sit and watch the playback as well as the crew? Aren’t they the more qualified to see if we did it right. I honestly don't care if I look retarded, well I do but the crew is going to catch it. I don’t have to stand here.

Whatever.

I kept almost nodding off as we watched but Yossui kept nudging me in the side and then laughing. Probably so I wouldn’t completely fall asleep and pass out on the floor. That would be a great scene for the making of video. I’d probably get a concussion in the process from hitting the concrete floor.

I felt myself nodding off again and damnit there it was that annoying poke from Yossui. I actually turned and gave her a full on Miki glare but she…she laughed. What the hell?

“I think your so tired that you can’t even get the glare up to full capacity,” she started laughing harder but tried to keep her voice down to a whisper. “That glare looks like your trying to win a funny face contest.”

I punched her in the arm “playfully.”

“Itai,” she said a little loudly causing a couple of girls to glance over from the monitor but only for a second. She rubbed her arm, “Jeez you don’t have to be such a grouch just because you stayed up with Aya all night doing god knows what but it cannot be appropriate for an idol to do.” She smirked and stuck her tongue out at me.

I leaned towards her and whispered in her ear, “As much as I love the visual of Aya and I sweaty and panting in bed that’s not why I was up all night.”

I saw her get a strange expression on her face, “I don’t love that visual as much as you do.” She leaned in closer to me because a couple of the younger kids seemed to be trying to listen in a little. “And if you weren’t doing That, then what were you doing?”

I raised an eyebrow at her, “What you don’t like the visual of me naked? I would think that would be a pretty nice image.”

She looked at me oddly.

I laughed, I love messing with peoples brains. Especially Yossui because she made the craziest faces out of anyone I knew. “Well, I don’t really see why its any of your business what Aya and I were doing but if you must know all it was is she had me on the phone till four in the morning because she was rambling on about how good her day was.” There was a slight scoff at the end of my sentence, yea I was pissed she had kept me up all night and morning for something so mindless. She probably only did it because she got today off. She was probably nice and rested, whatever.

“You sound pretty annoyed.” She frowned, “I thought you used to always talk with Aya until the early hours of the day?”

I rubbed the back of my head, “Well yea I did. But lately there isn’t much substance in our talking. It’s usually her just talking about well…her. She can be painfully narcissistic sometimes you know?” I sighed.

“Yea that is Aya,” she laughed. I didn’t. She stopped and then proceeded to look down at the floor. Sorry, for killing our conversation Yossui. I’m just not in the mood to talk about Aya.

The director suddenly raised his voice and gave us the okay. All the shots were done and we could go get changed and go home. I saw Yossui walk over to Rika and they linked hands as they walked back to the dressing room.

I sighed and followed behind everyone else. Why weren’t Aya and I as happy as we used to be? I stared at Yossui and Rika who were now laughing and enjoying each others company.

I love Aya to death. Hell I would die for her. I would do anything for her. She was my best…friend. Yea, friend.

I heard Rikas annoying laugh and cringed. Oh my god, Yossui darling, you’re hot as hell and you pick her? Seriously the one girl I cannot stand. Oh well I’m Yossuis good friend, if shes happy it’s okay, I guess I can deal with Rika. But I swear if she hurts Yossui in any way, shape or form I will personally beat the living daylights out of her.

I smiled broadly at the visual I now had in my head. It was like that kids arcade game “Wack a mole” only it was “Wack a Rika.” Ah joy~

When I got back to the dressing room Yossui was waiting for me with my phone in her hand, it was ringing. “Oh there you are I was about to pick it up for you. It’s Aya.”

I looked from the phone to Yossui then back to the phone as she handed it to me.

“Thanks.” I looked down at the called ID, yep that very clearly said “Ayayayaya.”

After a moment I clicked the button on the side of my phone to send it straight to voicemail and then set it down on the counter. I looked into one of the mirrors and saw Yossui who was looking at the phone very confused.

Then she looked up and our eyes locked. Her gaze seemed sympathetic and worried, and she took a step forward towards me. Please Yossui come over and talk to me, I could really use just a good long talk with a nice friend right now. But then I saw it: interception.

Rika was heading towards her fast and she had only taken two more steps when Rika wrapped her arms around Yossuis waist and pulled her away and to the door babbling about something or another.

I briefly watched Yossui go keeping eye contact the whole time before she and Rika turned the corner and out of the dressing room.

I sat down on a stool and sighed looking back at my cell phone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

poor Miki

btw: within the next couple of days I will probably be going back and adding and re-editing my old chapters because well I just do that stuff a lot xD
So if you guys want I can let you know when I finish editing a chapter and you can choose to reread it or not.
Sometimes I will be adding maybe a whole lot of things or maybe just one word haha...but the overall series of events will not change
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 02:10:16 AM by heyyouhiya »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Settling (chapter 13)
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2008, 06:25:28 AM »
Oshit, "Whack a Rika"! :on lol:

Hmmm...could it be that Yossi was wary of Miki's growing feelings towards her and thus came up with the "Aya plan" to get the two of them to hook up so that she can peacefully be with Rika?

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2008, 06:31:38 AM »
JFC I think you're mixing this fic with Gomattou, but if you're only joking then ignore this comment XD

Mmm... it seems that not everything is happiness between Miki and Aya, but yeah, problems are part of life so we have to deal with it.
I like this interaction between Yossy and Miki
and sorry Ishiyoshi fans, it just a coment, but as a Yomiki fan:
I heard Rikas annoying laugh and cringed. Oh my god, Yossui darling, you’re hot as hell and you pick her? Seriously the one girl I cannot stand. Oh well I’m Yossuis good friend, if shes happy it’s okay, I guess I can deal with Rika. But I swear if she hurts Yossui in any way, shape or form I will personally beat the living daylights out of her.
I cannot agree more with you Miki :) 
*runs to hide of IshiYoshi fans before they catch her*
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 06:57:28 AM by Kreuz_Asakura »

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2008, 10:34:58 AM »
lol i like the  “Wack a Rika.”  very nice touch  :hee:
Miki swinging over to Yossi? very interesting, can't wait for the next chapters  :hehehe:

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2008, 07:36:20 PM »
“Thanks.” I looked down at the called ID, yep that very clearly said “Ayayayaya.”
I lol'd. That's a lot of "yayaya"!
This chapter was funny, with angry Miki and all, but she really needs to talk to Aya. Maybe tell her to stop talking about herself all the time!  :lol:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2008, 03:19:08 AM »
JFC I think you're mixing this fic with Gomattou, but if you're only joking then ignore this comment XD
Just trying to do my part to get more people to reply here...even if it's to point out my "errors". :D

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Lonely