JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Dao Shu (Countdown)

Author Topic: ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~TakaGaki Fic~ {[COMPLETE][Lame Joke]} 10/04/10  (Read 65762 times)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~TakaGaki.?. Fic~ lol [UP6 6/26]
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2010, 06:18:12 PM »
NOT AN UPDATE  :D

LAME JOKE [for S!hu!] STA~TO!!!

First day of school, Takahashi Ai was eyeing  :mon star: her seat mate, Niigaki Risa  :gmon butt: lol

Ai: What a bummer, my pen’s not working.   :mon duh:

Risa: Uso!   :gmon blonde:

Ai: May I borrow a pen?   :mon sweat:

Risa: Sure, here.  :gmon flowers:

Ai: It ain’t working either  :mon huh2:

Risa: Sure, it does. I’ve used that just a while ago.  :gmon cny:

Ai: Really? Here, try writing your number down and see it for yourself.  :mon lol:

Risa:

~~~
 XD Okay, I know, overly lame   :D

Goodnight people.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2010, 09:13:20 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: OMG

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2010, 04:18:31 PM »
Wow what a fic chapter so Risa and Ai are foster sister but Ai still has naught dreams about Risa, hmm thats all a bit weird... wait to see what happens with Reina in the story now!

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2010, 05:05:41 PM »
LAME JOKE [for S!hu!] STA~TO!!!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
lame kR..u are LAME!!!!
nice one!!MORE!! XD

but i wan an update first..XD

Offline gab98

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love my Takitto XD!
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2010, 07:01:58 PM »

Nice upload  :twothumbs

MORE MORE kRisZ!!!   :panic:

Takitty Blog: http://takkity.blogspot.com/
Blog de fan fics en español http://gab98fanfics.blogspot.com/

follow me @Lovely_Takitty :)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2010, 03:30:02 PM »
S!hu!
 :farofflook:  <- Happy tears. I thought you’d ignore me for good. Again, happy tears  :farofflook:  lol  There was even a time in my recent life that I heart listening to music, say below:

♪ I miss you like crazy, I miss you like crazy
ever since you went away, every hour of everyday
I miss you like crazy, I miss you like crazy ♪

I was listening to it while I was holding my white blanket on the street with my white pajama on and absentmindedly wrapped my body parts especially both of my arms in the process and later on I heard sirens coming my way. lol

And

♪ We'll be wishing on the same star
Looking at the same moon
When you're Are you thinking of me, baby
I'll be Coz I'm thinking of you ♪

Listening to it while staring at the moon and holding a wine glass with a tighter grip, afraid I might drop it because the dish-washing soap is making it slippery.   XD Damn I sounded like crazy, or maybe I'm really crazy  XD

baddie
1) TakaGaki are BFF / foster sisters
2) TanaKame are cousins
3) There is still a chance of GakiKame

:err:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: sorry  XD

rnd-sama
You are killing me! :lol: Foster sisters! Gah, at least they're not really related and Ai-chan's having dreams. But still!
:grin:  :grin:  :grin:

:grin: Have you tried that trick?  :grin:  I did (not exactly the same but similar, it was an email add)  XD the reason why I was lol-ing so hard when I heard that joke. Mine was done in good faith though  :yep:  and the above joke's obviously a trick  :D

oddball
hmm thats all a bit weird... wait to see what happens with Reina in the story now!
Weird yeah.?.  :D

AABatt
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
lame kR..u are LAME!!!!
nice one!!MORE!! XD
First time you said nice one on my posted jokes  :mon money: lol

gab98
Nice upload  :twothumbs
Thank you  :D

UP7

The sun was bright as Reina stepped out from the house. Droplets of water were noticeably falling from her wet hair from time to time. Three hours ago, the bed was so inviting when she stepped inside her room for a shower. ‘Five minutes’, that’s what she told herself when she laid on her bed for a quick nap but woke up only after more than two hours, the reason why she dressed in a hurry after getting out from the shower and dashed toward the door without properly drying her long burgundy colored hair.

She’s starving. It was past 12 noon. A little bit late for her usual lunch and not to mention she’d skipped breakfast again. Outside, she saw her cousin and three others. They were having a backyard barbecue under the shades of a tree. With a growling tummy, she marched forward with quicker steps toward her cousin’s direction.

“Oh, Reina, you’re just in time.” Eri said after noticing her approaching cousin and gestured in the direction of the grilled meat she knows her cousin loves, which of course made Reina licked her upper lip unknowingly. Eri was already holding a plate, in the process of choosing and picking from the array of food set on the table.

“And don’t droll too much.” Sayu added. She was already sitting and happily munching some grilled squid by the table.

Wide eyed, Reina suddenly exclaimed “Sayu! You know Eri’s allergic to seafood, why are we having grilled squid here?!”

Taken aback, Sayu reached out and took her glass of water. She was coughing after almost getting choked on her food. Hitting her chest with one hand, she gulped down and emptied the glass she was holding with the other.

“It’s Aichan’s favorite.” Risa’s short reply. She was also getting her food along with Ai and Eri. Reina groaned inwardly. Not sure if it’s because of the poor squids’ presence or because Risa knows Ai more than she does. Slightly irritated, she picked a plate up with extra force added and stood beside her cousin to get her food.

Sensing her cousin’s slight changed of mood, Eri took a piece of yakiniku up by her chopsticks and placed it on Reina’s plate. “There, eat. I put extra love when grilling it.” Reina looked up and giggled after seeing her cousin’s weird looking wink and snorted in amusement, “Silly”

“And here” she picked a grilled squid and was about to put it on Risa’s plate when Ai butted in “She’s also allergic to that one.”

“Oh.” an uncomfortable silence took place. That was Eri’s first attempt to interact with Risa since her guest arrived in the morning. Risa was still nervous around Eri. Eri was still not sure how to act around Risa. Both were still uneasy around each other. When Sayu and Risa got back from the market, all they did was prepare the food. Risa was washing and preparing them and Sayu was taking them to Eri and Ai who were in charge of grilling them, making the two unable to communicate plus the fact that the two were deliberately avoiding each other.

The grilled seafood was airborne with Eri’s chopsticks for a couple of seconds. Risa was about to get it when the youngest butted in “I’ll take that.” taking it from Eri’s, Reina took a big bite of it. “Yummy”

“Really? I guess Ai added some love to it too when she grilled it” playfully said by the runner. Slowly chewing the food inside her mouth, Reina glanced at the oldest but the oldest was not paying any attention, she was busy stuffing her plate with some food.

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~TakaGaki.?. Fic~ lol [UP7 6/30]
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2010, 04:44:46 PM »
i dont really post comment in forum already..^^;
and you are indeed crazy..LOL

more jokes pls :lol: :lol:

Reina groaned inwardly. Not sure if it’s because of the poor squids’ presence or because Risa knows Ai more than she does.
REIAI?!
did i see ReiAi.. :lol:
reina like aichan?! XD

“She’s also allergic to that one.”
gakikame..
hmmm..are they related? like sister? LOL

“Really? I guess Ai added some love to it too when she grilled it” playfully said by the runner.
:lol:
ReiAi..
demand more ReiAi..
seem this fic is becoming GakiKame..LOL..
i dont wan aichan to be alone in the end..LOL..

fast fast fast!!!

Offline gab98

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love my Takitto XD!
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2010, 07:45:33 AM »
Reina glanced at the oldest but the oldest was not paying any attention, she was busy stuffing her plate with some food.

hahaha Ai never change  :shakeit: XD

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2010, 01:16:15 PM »
RenAi! Reina saving the awkward situation at the end there while flirting with Ai, now thats good multi-tasking! :lol:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2010, 06:27:12 PM »
RenAi? :bleed eyes:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2010, 01:37:55 PM »
S!hu!
i dont really post comment in forum already..^^;
Why am I included.?.  :cry:   :ptam-hbk:

and you are indeed crazy..LOL
Maybe  :D

more jokes pls :lol: :lol:
I'll try to find one

REIAI?!
did i see ReiAi.. :lol:
reina like aichan?! XD
:mon evillaff:

gakikame..
hmmm..are they related? like sister? LOL
:stunned:

fast fast fast!!!
I'm trying but my brain is not always cooperating  :P

gab98
hahaha Ai never change  :shakeit: XD
Nee  :shakeit:  :D

oddball
now thats good multi-tasking! :lol:
This one's making me  :lol:

rnd-sama
RenAi? :bleed eyes:
Ummm...  :D

UP8

Lightly pushing her feet on the ground from time to time to sway the hammock she was sitting on as gently as she could, Eri never turned her attention away from her guests who were laying on a picnic blanket that Reina had lent them. Everyone decided to take a nap after cleaning everything up. The two of course obviously were not dozing off because Eri could still hear a faint conversation coming from them.

“What are you looking at?” asked the girl who’s been resting on the hammock with Eri. The runner blinked a few times before turning her head to look at her, but Reina’s eyes was closed when she found them.

“Nothing”

Reina did not counter. Her two arms continued to rest on Eri’s waist, sending warm comfort. Her hand continued to gently tap her cousin’s lap, telling she’s still awake. And she continued to sing softly with her lips closed, filling the air.

Witnessing the laid-back ambiance, Eri smiled before her eyes fixated again on the guests. That’s when she saw Ai stood up and headed toward the house, leaving Risa alone. And at that moment, tension built up a little inside her.

Mustering all the courage she has, she thought loudly “It’s now or never.” and attempted to stand up but her cousin’s arms were still around her.

Noticing the movement and hearing the words, Reina asked with eyes half opened “Where are you going?”

“I need to take care of something.”

Seeing her older cousin’s smile, Reina tapped her cousins’ lap one last time and let go. Eri then stood up but did not leave without messing Reina’s hair first, earning some grumble from the younger. Reina then lifted her head a little and her eyes followed the runner, wondering where she’s heading to. And then she saw Risa at the other end. Slumping onto the hammock, she grumbled more.

~~~

“Can we talk?”

“Huh?” slightly blinded by the light the sun was producing after opening her eyes, Risa blinked several times in order to make out who the person standing next to her was. “Oh” Risa quickly sat up when she finally recognized the person who asked her. She was shaken up a little, it’s either because she was taken aback or because of the fact that it was Eri. With a feeling of panic building inside her, she waited for Eri to sit down but a hand was offered instead. She looked up and saw a smiling Eri still with her hand in the air. Risa hesitated at first but took the hand in the end, panic gradually subsiding after seeing the smile she was given.

~~~

When Ai got out from the house after accomplishing a nature’s call, something caught her eyes or rather someone. It was Risa’s retreating back along with Eri’s.

“What’s with that look? Your girlfriend left without telling?”

Ignoring Reina’s intent, she asked “Where are they going?”

Reina only shrugged and went back to her previous position on the hammock.

After taking one last glance at her best friend’s back, she marched forward to where Reina was “Rei, I think we need to talk.”

Not moving an inch, Reina responded in a flat voice. “There’s nothing to talk about.”

“Yes there is… that night.”

Reina sat up and glared before her mouth opened and words came out. “That was the past! You hear me?! Past! There’s no need to bring it back!” Reina blurted but Ai remained calm.

When Reina slumped onto the hammock once again and with her arms on her face, Ai stepped closer and decided to sit gently on the hammock.

“If only I could turn back the hands of time Rei, I would. And I would never get as wasted as I was back then, because up till now I’m regretting that I ruined our friendship because of my recklessness. I was so sorry then and I am still sorry now, that I was weak and stupid during that night.”

After waiting and not getting any reaction from the younger, Ai continued “It’s been over a year now Rei, can you still not forgive me?”

Reina did not answer. Instead she shifted from her position, facing her back on Ai. “What do you want me to do to earn that forgiveness, Rei?”

“Stop calling me Rei and please leave me alone.” The voice was weak and was almost inaudible. She was fighting not to tremble, fighting hard not to sob. When Ai finally stood up and left, her tears began to flow. Reliving the pain she had during that fateful night, she mumbled “The kiss was not the reason Ai, because I’ve always longed for it ever since I met you. Having you in my bed was not the reason either, because it was always my dream to become one with you. It was not when you kissed me on my forehead after we made love, because my heart jumped in joy when you did it. It was not when you said I love you, because hearing it was like a dream come true. It was when you closed your eyes and I was feeling so high only to be crushed when you whispered her name and not mine.”

“AICHAN!”

~~~
BP smile dear.

EDIT:

LAME JOKE STA~TO!

The TakaGaki couple was having a date under a tree. Sitting on the ground while leaning on the tree was the lovely Ai Takahashi. Resting her head on Ai’s lap was the bubbly Risa Niigaki. Taka was happily whistling a random song while Gaki was happily playing with her own two feet, perching the other with the other.

Gaki: Aichan! Look! A fruit!  :luvluv1:

Taka:  Oh yeah!  :mon star:

Gaki: Quick, climb up the tree to see if it’s already ripe.  :onioncheer:

Taka: *Climbs up and holds it* Yep, I think it’s already ripe.  :mon trannie:

Gaki: Okay. Quick, climb down so that we can start plucking it using this crook.  :on woohoo:

Taka:mon scratch:

:)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 03:21:29 PM by kRisZ »

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~TakaGaki.?. Fic~ lol [UP8 7/03]
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2010, 06:03:40 PM »
kR, just saying it one more time..this fic title should be rename as [ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~GakiKame & ReiAi Fic~ lol]  :lol:

“Can we talk?”
pls dont talk till end up on bed.. :lol:

“Yes there is… that night.”
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

“If only I could turn back the hands of time Rei, I would. And I would never get as wasted as I was back then, because up till now I’m regretting that I ruined our friendship because of my recklessness. I was so sorry then and I am still sorry now, that I was weak and stupid during that night.”
so if ai could go back? she will be with reina after that night??

It was when you closed your eyes and I was feeling so high only to be crushed when you whispered her name and not mine.”
:cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :(
poor reina..
so aichan is whispering gakisan name..
aichan, you should just love reina, gakisan is with kamei in this..kR separate you 2 for sure

“AICHAN!”
YES..REIAI  :lol:

@Lame Joke: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
the previous one is funner..this make me go =.=""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2010, 06:12:29 PM »
S!hu!
kR, just saying it one more time..this fic title should be rename as [ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~GakiKame & ReiAi Fic~ lol]  :lol:
Says who?  :twisted:

pls dont talk till end up on bed.. :lol:
OMG -_- pervert

so if ai could go back? she will be with reina after that night??
I don't know, why don't we ask Ai  XD

:cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :(
poor reina..
so aichan is whispering gakisan name..

aichan, you should just love reina, gakisan is with kamei in this..kR separate you 2 for sure
:lol: I so heart you S!hu!  :lol:

YES..REIAI  :lol:
Better wait for the next update before rejoicing  :twisted:

@Lame Joke: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
the previous one is funner..this make me go =.=""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
That was kinda on the spot, I lost my note, and I was just trying to remember it because someone's emo-ing again. Haiz!

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2010, 06:16:19 PM »
OMG -_- pervert
i didnt say anything.. XD

maybe she is whispering "Sihui"
WAAA  :lol:

Better wait for the next update before rejoicing :twisted:
EHHH?
mayb they going to make out, then someone appear and drag either 1 away..
but gakisan wont be dragging aichan since kR wants gakikame..
OR
maybe reina shouted Aichan and aichan turn around so that she will SLAP her? hmmmmmmm

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2010, 06:25:04 PM »
i didnt say anything.. XD
Direct words aren't always necessary to make it a perverted comment  :P

maybe she is whispering "Sihui"
WAAA  :lol:
Haiz! Okay, I'll pretend I didn't read that one  :roll:

EHHH?
mayb they going to make out, then someone appear and drag either 1 away..
but gakisan wont be dragging aichan since kR wants gakikame..
OMG! kR only loves TakaGaki and TakaGaki only  :angry: but this is a fic so anything could happen  :D

maybe reina shouted Aichan and aichan turn around so that she will SLAP her? hmmmmmmm
Your other side is showing. Tsk tsk tsk

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2010, 06:27:29 PM »
Direct words aren't always necessary to make it a perverted comment
neither did i imagine they are doing something on bed..
opps..did i just say doing something on bed.. :lol:

Haiz! Okay, I'll pretend I didn't read that one 
HEY!WHY?
it's possible? isnt it?  :lol: XD :D

kR only loves TakaGaki and TakaGaki only
i doubt so!!!
u kill aichan once..and separate them twice..

Your other side is showing. Tsk tsk tsk
my good side?  :lol:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2010, 06:33:52 PM »
neither did i imagine they are doing something on bed..
opps..did i just say doing something on bed.. :lol:
There's a lot of things that can be done on bed, say, playing peek-a-boo or playing cards with removing clothes as a punishment or something  XD Jezzz you're infectious

HEY!WHY?
it's possible? isnt it?  :lol: XD :D
No comment, I don't want to ruin your fantasies  :twisted: lol

i doubt so!!!
u kill aichan once..and separate them twice..
:grin: Oh well  XD

my good side?  :lol:
Slapping is a good thing now.?.  :shocked

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2010, 06:36:49 PM »
Oh well
SEE!!EVIL!!!
u always end the fic which will make AAbatt no batt

Slapping is a good thing now.?. 
uh huh..
pls change ur dictionary, that slapping is a good thing.. :lol: :lol:

and btw  :yawn:..AABatt have no more batt..off to bed..
pls give me a happy ending for this..nitzz bye byeeeeee

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2010, 06:43:12 PM »
SEE!!EVIL!!!
u always end the fic which will make AAbatt no batt
The words in bold caught me off guard  :lol: Damn  XD

uh huh..
pls change ur dictionary, that slapping is a good thing.. :lol: :lol:
Okay. Listed but only when I'm talking to you. Which makes me thinking, when people are dear to you, usually you do good things as much as possible right? So that means I can slap you if we'll meet in person.?.  :twisted:

and btw  :yawn:..AABatt have no more batt..off to bed..
pls give me a happy ending for this..nitzz bye byeeeeee
I'll try  :twisted: Goodnight S!hu!  :)

Offline gab98

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love my Takitto XD!
« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2010, 04:18:30 AM »
The kiss was not the reason Ai, because I’ve always longed for it ever since I met you. Having you in my bed was not the reason either, because it was always my dream to become one with you. It was not when you kissed me on my forehead after we made love, because my heart jumped in joy when you did it. It was not when you said I love you, because hearing it was like a dream come true. It was when you closed your eyes and I was feeling so high only to be crushed when you whispered her name and not mine.”

:huhuh  :?  :O  :shocked

Poor Reina!!! Ai-chan say to  her Gaki when she sleeping  :cry: this is so sad for Tanakacchi

MORE PLEASE  :thumbup

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Dao Shu (Countdown)