JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angel`In Heavy Syrup - First Love

Author Topic: [TEAM K] SEXY ~ The Akimoto Sayaka Thread  (Read 535758 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: [TEAM K] SEXY ~ The Akimoto Sayaka Thread
« Reply #1620 on: April 25, 2014, 10:41:54 PM »
New trailer for Doreiku

« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 04:30:34 AM by Ruka Kikuchi »
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1621 on: May 10, 2014, 04:19:29 AM »
New issue of Matsudo Walker.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1622 on: June 01, 2014, 03:16:32 AM »

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1624 on: June 04, 2014, 10:30:20 PM »

Offline kaiser5077

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1625 on: June 05, 2014, 02:41:09 AM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1626 on: June 13, 2014, 01:45:23 PM »
Quote from: Ruki, post: 871558
More articles about Mayuyu~

Akimoto Sayaka
comment about Mayuyu after Sousenkyo:
"As an Idol she's perfect being. She's shining now, I'd like to have some of (the shine) leftovers!"
http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2014/06/13/kiji/K20140613008358130.html

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1627 on: June 13, 2014, 06:20:50 PM »

At a press conference Friday for Orange Act as Sayaka was appointed an ambassador for them to help fight early dementia. :?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPBUI6njcq0#aid=P-Bq45LSW1w

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1628 on: June 13, 2014, 07:00:54 PM »
At a press conference Friday for Orange Act as Sayaka was appointed an ambassador for them to help fight early dementia. :?

Dementia is a brain disfunction that can cause illnesses like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1629 on: June 15, 2014, 04:47:33 PM »
Watch it before it goes away

WP

Guest today is Sayaka, with delicious pasta, amazing sight seeing, and a cute mix of Italian and English. :heart:

Edit: Found a replacement video. This one should stay longer.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/te02dr03BfY/
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 04:58:00 PM by Ruka Kikuchi »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1630 on: June 20, 2014, 05:20:05 PM »
Press conference for the premiere of Doreiku

Translation by sasuga-kashira:
2014.06.19 Doreiku -Boku to 23 nin no Dorei- Premiere

Sayaka said when she read the original novel, Eia was described as “a girl who has a very attractive appearance and is intelligent, but is also very weird. Like, everytime she’s excited, she would pick her nose.” Sayaka thought that she would have a chance to challenge a new thing, but when she talked with the director, he told her she wasn’t allowed to do that, and changed Eia’s habit into “biting nails”.
Then, Kanata giggled and said “But I wanted to see you picking your nose though”. Sayaka said, “I wanted to do that too! It’s not like I have many chances to pick my nose in front of public though!!”

When media told Sayaka that the teaser of her “licking the floor” scene had been all over the news, she said “If only by doing that can get me to the news then I wouldn’t mind do that again and again though (lol)”

To Kanata, the scene that left the most impression to him was when he had to wear girls’ clothes. He said “it was really hard”, because there were kids around, so when he wanted to go to toilet, he couldn’t because it wouldn’t be good for the kids to see (a guy, wearing girl’s clothes, go to male toilet) so he had to endure it. Also the scene where he sank his face into a fish tank, because he’s a bit OCD, so he felt really uncomfortable after a while.

When asked in real life whether they are the “master type” or the “slave type”.
Sayaka said she’s usually the “master type”, to which Kanata agreed “As I thought. I know it.”
But Sayaka also added when she met the right person that she want to obey, she might turn into a “slave type”. “I want to have a slave, but I also want to be a slave.”

Kanata answered he’s a “master type.” Simply because he has a dog, so he’s a master. “I didn’t prepared any comment other than having a dog (lol)”
Sayaka said “I can see why. If Kanata-kun tell you something, you feel like just want to obey him. He has this mysterious and charming aura that stirs up your interest.”

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1631 on: June 21, 2014, 07:56:40 PM »
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 04:08:34 AM by Ruka Kikuchi »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1632 on: June 26, 2014, 04:06:42 AM »
Akimoto Sayaka and her mom singing “Matud Nila" at "Damo Nga Salamat!"@ Philippine Independence Day celebration

Sayaka went to the Philippines for a celebration on Philippines Independence Day, and she and her mom got to sing on stage together.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1633 on: July 02, 2014, 06:01:11 PM »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1634 on: July 05, 2014, 06:43:54 PM »
Has anyone else heard about this?

Source: sasuga-kashira's tumblr

Akimoto Sayaka and Chiba Yudai hosting a new cooking TV show titled “Couple Kitchen”

Starting from July 16th, new cooking variety show “Couple Kitchen” will be aired on Sky Perfect TV! at 21:30~22:00.

This is a virtual marriage cooking show for “girly angelic type of men” and “manly handsome type of ladies”, where Akimoto Sayaka and Chiba Yudai are secretly married to each other! A newly wed couple!

They’re still all lovey-dovey since wedding, calling each other “Yukun” and “Saaya”. They cook for each other, planning recipe idea together, and will make all couples who are watching want to stand in the kitchen together as well!

WHEN AND HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?! :shocked

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #1635 on: July 13, 2014, 06:49:26 PM »
Went to Taiwan to promote her latest movie.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1636 on: July 16, 2014, 09:52:09 PM »
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 01:03:39 AM by Ruka Kikuchi »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1637 on: July 26, 2014, 01:26:03 AM »

Happy 26th Birthday, Sayaka!

This year is also the 5th year anniversary of Sayaka's solo, "Mushi no Ballad"

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1638 on: July 26, 2014, 07:35:37 AM »
Happy Birthday!!!!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1639 on: August 07, 2014, 03:43:31 PM »
Special GARO event for Sayaka's character Biku took place August 4th

Interview translation(by sasuga-kashira):
GARO -Makai no Hana- event: BIKU NIGHT 2014.08.04 report

- Amemiya Keita, creator and director of the GARO series, actually offered Sayaka another role before. But back then her schedule can’t fit with the filming so they had to rejected it. And this time Amemiya director offered her again. And the role Biku was written for her.
Biku was said to be the strongest Makai Priestess ever appeared in Garo with not only magic power but also physical strength. Amemiya said “You can even see Biku as a Makai Knight”. Technically gender-wise, Biku is impossible to become a Makai Knight because there’s a rule written that female can’t become Makai Knight, so they become Makai Priest instead. But in Biku’s case, she’s closer to a Makai Knight than a Makai Priest.

Dang. Now I'm gonna be left hanging, wondering what other role Sayaka could've been. :banghead:

But still, I think Biku suits her the most. She's so cool~~~ :inlove:

- About Biku personality, she’s a lone-wolf and doesn’t show feeling on her face. Sayaka said the most challenging thing is how to convey the character feeling without changing her facial expression. Amemiya director recommend the highlight of the episode: Biku’s way of walking. “It’s easy to make you look cool in action scene because you can somehow fake it with CG. But to look cool in ordinary scene is really hard. I want you to pay attention to her way of walking because she’s cool just by walking normally.”

- Nakayama Masei, the leading actor who played Raiga - Golden Knight, said that his first impression about Sayaka is that she’s a really stoic person. He watched the practice video of her first before meeting her in person, and he couldn’t believe that she had just practiced it the day before because the quality was too high.
During action scene, when Sayaka was flying, she kicked into the camera and broke the glass XD Masei-kun was like “My position is so dangerous…-_-”

OMG :shocked That'll be hilarious in the blooper reel(if they have one... :huhuh )!!!

- About her costume (and the nipple thing)
Different with other Makai Priestesses, Biku is more genderless in appearance. She wears long trousers and high neck, which makes her look more masculine than others. To create her feminine side, they put a lot of effort into her accessories. Her necklace and rings all made from real silver (necklace is around 130.000 yen, ring is around 150.000 yen). The amount of work put into her costume is about the same with that of leading actors.
Sayaka said all the previous Makai Priests wore revealing clothes, showing their boobs and legs… But Sayaka don’t have boobs! So Amemiya director created them for her with the costume. (A perfect creation with nipples included XD)
Masei-kun said that when he first meet her in Biku costume, he couldn’t help but commented “Your boobs are out!”
Sayaka replied, “Yes, they are.”
Amemiya director thought that if she’s the real Biku, she wouldn’t get embarrassed about that. So he assumed that Sayaka would be like the same too. In fact when they did costume fitting, at first for a moment Sayaka looked embarrassed but the next moment she already came back to normal, and Amemiya director was like “See, I knew it!”

Not really surprised that Sayaka isn't embarrassed with that kind of stuff. :nervous But, still, they really did go all out making her costume look good.

I mean, expensive jewelry and fake b**bs. People, this is TV magic. :rofl:

(Sorry, I'll stop now.)

- When asked between the gentle Raiga and mysterious Crow, which one is Sayaka’s type.
Sayaka said she preferred Crow. Which made Raiga sitting next obviously disappointed XDDD

:cathappy: Sayaka love the cool mysterious type. She also like strong and silent type, it seems. Better write that down...

Poor Raiga.. :sweatdrop:

Trailer for Episode 18

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angel`In Heavy Syrup - First Love