JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Home Made Kazoku - Home Party

Author Topic: The KameShige Thread  (Read 37402 times)

Offline Tightrope

• Disciple of Bee ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The KameShige Thread
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2010, 11:28:03 PM »
Yes, it was from that concert! During Aruiteru.  Thanks junkie! :heart: So much love in general between the girls during that performance.

Check around 1:42. Everyone just hug and let go, but those two keep hugging a while  XD

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2010, 04:33:41 AM »
Oh, thanks! ^___^ Now I know what song they were performing. Aw they're so cute!!  :heart:

I found some more old stuff! The gifs I have are so cute!!

Offline ShiroiHana

• mukii~~
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2010, 11:17:02 AM »
i like kameshige pair a lot ^^
i like the way sayu showering eri with her affection, lots of mentioning of eri in her blogs, radio, and other places. she could always find a reason to speak about eri
eri, in other hand...shows a different way to show her affection, like when sayu is having a problem and throwing herself into blogging and kinda neglect eri a little, eri shows her concern through her late night message...this, i thought is showing that she cares about sayu a lot
sometimes, sayu said that she always rely on eri
eri also said a similar thing, that she always rely on sayu
the way i see it, they are trusting and needing each other the most..but i may be wrong...^^'
i cant share anything related to kameshige except for words because i dont have much of their picture and such ^^'

and to end this blabber, let me share a little bit of my thought when i think of them

do you know,
the moment i open my eyes,
it is your face that keeps on coming
in every breath that i take,
there's your name

with you,
i can never get jealous of anyone in this world
holding hand, walking, and embracing each other
i am blessed because of your existence
that you were born to this cruel world
that you grow beautifully
that you met and decide to be my friend
you may not think about it in that way
but, you are a present  from heaven

whenever i see you smile,
whenever our gaze meet,
whenever we embrace each other,
i could feel the rush of happiness throughout my body

but, sometimes...
there're times when our points are clashed together
but, that's okay...
because we will eventually get over it

sometimes,
when i talk to someone else,
hearing your name getting involved
things are just getting more exciting to hear

your existence has changed my whole world
everything is different now
the songs that I liked,
it is sung by you

your delicate hands fit perfectly in my hold
winter is always cold
but,
with your hands on mine,
it's strangely feel warm

i'm sorry if it is dull :kneelbow:

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2010, 03:25:36 PM »
^ Hey no problem it may not be KameShige pictures, but it's something. It's always good to have more KameShige fans! Thank you for sharing that poem I can picture it relating to KameShige very well.

Your explanation before the poems seems to me you have them pretty well. I'm always trying to wonder and understand how they react together since I have many fics of them, but I just haven't posted them. lol  Well, here's more old pictures I found of them!

I drew this, but it still counts as KameShige, right...right? lol I'll put it anyway even if Eri doesn't look like Eri.

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2010, 05:49:58 PM »

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2010, 09:23:41 PM »
Wow! Didn't know this thread existed. I lurvve it. Not to brag but I think I was one of the first people to really support this pair. (I think I probably even coined the name KameShige :roll: lol) Everyone back then thought they were an unlikely pair, they thought Reina and Eri were a better pair. But being a 6th gen fan, I always noticed more interactions between Eri and Sayu. Sure they were seem opposite but their personalities are more alike than I thought. I used to call them Dumb and Dumber, and Sayu's the smarter of the two. XD My favorite moments is that one H!M episode when half the of the group went to the north and the other went south, and KameShige were separated. Then they talked on the phone and Sayu was all pouty saying "Last night I was so lonely" and Eri's like "Me too" and everyone else was like "Kimoi!" XD  Ooh, and the Eric Kamezou + Princess Sayu "Passion Dance"!  :wub: Wow, I feel like digging up some old school KameShige pics, this thread could use some. And I need to catch up on the latest KameShige love. But aww, it's sad that they're apart now. I'm sure they see each other off work.

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2010, 09:48:52 PM »
^ Yes, I had to make this thread since they're my favorite pairing. I've liked them since I first got into the MM fandom, which was...two years ago. lol I'm still new. I'm looking back to older clips or trying to and I do see that Sayu and Eri interact more and even in the recent videos. Their interactions are so cute!! XD Dumb and Dumber I like to think that Sayu hides her smarts to make Eri feel good about herself and feel more comfortable around Sayu.

Oh I remember that video with the phone call Eri and Sayu had that was so cute! :heart:

Old KameShige pics are always welcomed! ^__^ The more the better since I'm mostly the one posting whatever pictures I find or have stored in my folder. lol

Offline ShiroiHana

• mukii~~
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2010, 03:44:24 AM »

^ Hey no problem it may not be KameShige pictures, but it's something. It's always good to have more KameShige fans! Thank you for sharing that poem I can picture it relating to KameShige very well.

Your explanation before the poems seems to me you have them pretty well. I'm always trying to wonder and understand how they react together since I have many fics of them, but I just haven't posted them. lol  Well, here's more old pictures I found of them!

nah, i am not sure bout the explanation because i dont know them personally so i just tried to picture what i saw  :nervous
but, most of it may just because of my liking to over analyze things >_<

eh? fics? i cant wait to read it if someday you decide to post it  :w00t:  um...i hope it isnt a too rated fic  :nervous

oh, and sankyuu for all of the pictures and i mean it because i thought kameshige pics is rare, at least i am rarely see it ^^

Wow! Didn't know this thread existed. I lurvve it. Not to brag but I think I was one of the first people to really support this pair. (I think I probably even coined the name KameShige :roll: lol) Everyone back then thought they were an unlikely pair, they thought Reina and Eri were a better pair. But being a 6th gen fan, I always noticed more interactions between Eri and Sayu. Sure they were seem opposite but their personalities are more alike than I thought. I used to call them Dumb and Dumber, and Sayu's the smarter of the two. XD My favorite moments is that one H!M episode when half the of the group went to the north and the other went south, and KameShige were separated. Then they talked on the phone and Sayu was all pouty saying "Last night I was so lonely" and Eri's like "Me too" and everyone else was like "Kimoi!" XD  Ooh, and the Eric Kamezou + Princess Sayu "Passion Dance"!  :wub: Wow, I feel like digging up some old school KameShige pics, this thread could use some. And I need to catch up on the latest KameShige love. But aww, it's sad that they're apart now. I'm sure they see each other off work.

lol, dumb and dumber :lol:

oh, i remember that episode too  XD eh? it is sayu that said that she was lonely..? i thought it's eri, me and my fail Japanese  :smhid

nah, they did see each other off work..umm, according to sayu's blog post ^^

http://gree.jp/michishige_sayumi/blog/entry/530664176

ah, i will end this blabber with this,

stage 1
sayu : nee~ *tugging a sleepy eri*
eri : un? *without opening her eyes*
sayu : i like you
eri : yeah..yeah...*go back to sleep*

stage 2
sayu : nee~~ *lean on eri's shoulder*
eri : hm...
sayu : i'm sleepy
eri : i dont like you because you always lean on me

stage 3
sayu : hmpht~ *pout* 
eri : hn?
sayu : my cellphone's dead, i cant update my blog today >,<
eri : i dont like the way you bit your lips whenever something unpleasant happen

stage 4
sayu : yosh!
eri : hm?
sayu : i am cute even today
eri : i dont like you because you always shout 'i'm cute' for no reason

stage 5
sayu : eri is blablababla *talk in her radio show*
eri : zzz...*said that she never heard it*
sayu : eri is blablabla *speak on her blogs*
eri : i dont like the way you always sounds so excited whenever you talk about me

stage 6
sayu : let's go somewhere~
eri : un..
sayu : your hand's warm
eri : i dont like you because you always hold my hands

stage 7
sayu : eri~
eri : yeah..?
sayu : your hand's cold, let's holding hand so they will be warm
eri : i dont like on how your hand fits perfectly in my hand

stage 8
sayu : nee~~
eri : zzz..
sayu : *lean and kiss eri's cheek gently*
eri : i dont like you, you like to kiss for no reason...you even kiss ai like that...

stage 9
sayu : nee~nee~
eri : what is it?
sayu : *smiles brightly*
eri : i dont like the way of how your smiles make my heart pounding at an extreme speed

stage 10
sayu : eri~~
eri : have you wait long? i'm sorry, i overslept today
sayu : eh? it is okay~ as long as you are arriving safely, it is okay even if you late for 1 hour ^^
eri : i dont like you because never being angry at me

stage 11
sayu : nee~
eri : un..
sayu : *hugs*
eri : i dont like it, because your hugs makes me feel comfortable with everything

stage 12
sayu : eri
eri : hm..
sayu : we will always be SayuEri together, right?
eri : i dont like the way you always being by my side

stage 13
sayu : eri~
eri : yeah?
sayu : do you like me?
eri : i dont like you because i like you

stage 14
sayu : eri
eri : nn?
sayu : i like you
eri : i like you

i'm sorry if it is fail  :kneelbow:

« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 05:50:43 AM by ShiroiHana »

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2010, 03:09:16 PM »
^ That's cute although I found the ending pretty funny. lol Old school KameShige pics! Or...I think they're old school.

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2010, 11:00:29 AM »

:cry:

Offline ShiroiHana

• mukii~~
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2010, 11:37:09 AM »
^ i remember that one, it is from eri's futarigoto or something along that..and she said something like 'sayu is such a mysterious person, but she is reliable...that while she will always forget things, sayu wont forget and instead reminds her and that eri will always rely on sayu. even from that earlier time, eri has believed in sayu a lot  :oops:

^ That's cute although I found the ending pretty funny. lol
:lol:

eh...i actually dont have much to say except for this blog post of sayu,
http://gree.jp/michishige_sayumi/blog/entry/532924566
recently, she is dreaming of eri and she is sleeping in sayu's house and apparently there're ants..and sayu tried to shooed the ants away before eri noticed it :lol:
sayu is awesome with her dream bout eri :D

umm, ah..let me end this blabber with this,

There is something that I always want to say
Could you read it through my smiles?
I always...always want to say it

As we holds hands,
As we embrace each other,
Could you hear what my heart said?

Thank you for coming to me
Among the countless people in the world
Thank you for meeting me
For giving me someone that can tell me they love me

It is you
The person who is always walk on her own pace
You, who hold me when i fall
You, who always there next to me

Thank you for being here
You, who are very gentle and kind
Thank you for always hold my hands
Through all of those sad times

Thank you for always worrying and thinking about me
Everytime i turned my head
I could find you smile at me
I am thankful for your exsistance

Without you
I cant take any step forward
I will stuck forever

As you hold my hands
Could you feel my thankfulness?

Because i met you,
I could find this happiness
Because you love me
I could see how colorful this world is
How beautiful this world is

Although the world is changing
Though the sky is breaking
Even if there’s pain
My heart will not shake

You, who cry for me
You, who wipe my tears away
I pray for you
"Please be happy forever"

Thank you to fill my empty heart
With your precious love....

ano, i'm sorry if it's bad  :kneelbow:

Offline Tightrope

• Disciple of Bee ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2010, 02:06:03 PM »
^ hey why don't you open your own thread in the fic section? I see you write stuff now and then and is always nice to read some KameShige love  :heart: More people would read it there  :) I myself check more often fic section that this part of the forum XD

http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/teamkame/DSC09797.jpg

Nice drawing  junkie <3 Keep drawing KameShige for us?  :heart: That reminds me I have to comment in your thread...

Old school Kameshige is WUB  :wub:  But it still makes me kinda sad to watch to those old photos now that Eri is gone :cry:

Do you guys remember this? Sayu massaging Eri XD I just re-watched this the other day. I search for the video on youtube but I don't find it so... here~

And random gif ~

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2010, 11:23:55 PM »
Massage! What is that from? It's subbed? :panic:

Offline Tightrope

• Disciple of Bee ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2010, 12:07:48 AM »
^ Yes, it's subbed  :heart: It's from Morning Musume’s America’s First Landing Live FC DVD.
The whole thing is on youtube too, but I don't know in which part is the massage thing.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2010, 02:50:40 AM »
Wow, really? I think I have that one. Um, somewhere around here...

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2010, 04:12:12 AM »

Offline ShiroiHana

• mukii~~
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2010, 06:38:00 AM »
^ hey why don't you open your own thread in the fic section? I see you write stuff now and then and is always nice to read some KameShige love  :heart: More people would read it there  :) I myself check more often fic section that this part of the forum XD

eh? i could open one? i am not confident enough :nervous i like writing stuff but i am not sure if that's enjoyable enough for others  :nervous

yesterday, i watch eri's graduation dvd and got all teary eyed, i smiled and cry at the same time. at sayu's part, her message is long :lol: eri's laughing at her message, she said something like sayu sounds like she's depending on eri a lot while, according to eri, sayu will be just fine without her. but, the moment sayu entered the scene, eri is instantly crying and sayu's quickly asking whether she's hurt or something. that, for some reason is funny yet sad and warm at the same time. then, they're having an actually good time together.  at 23:13 or so, sayu said that eri is a good part- a good companion, i thought she may want to say partner instead of companion. eh...i cant explain it but, it is funny that she changed it to companion instead. and eh...she ended it with 'loving you forever'  :oops:

ah, besides that one, i also watch the graduation concert at the graduation message part. sayu's graduation message to junjun and linlin is quite long. and this girl, who leader-san said is a genius in talking, she cant say anything to eri when it's her time to say her message. she said something like,'i dont know what to say' eri, for some reason, didn't look at sayu, i mean, she's looking at her but she isnt looking at her. she's like facing other way at first. oh, and near the end, she's like teasing sayu when sayu said that she will say something that she always say to eri. 'eh, what...what..what is it?' eri's like asking that and lean to sayu to hear her words clear, sayu said 'i love you'
when it's time to say her graduation message, it may be sunk into her mind, that eri's really going to graduate, the reality may have hit her, so that her mind went blank at that moment and at the end, she cant really say anything.
it's just.... :(

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2011, 11:52:36 AM »

Credit: possumomo @deviantart

Offline ShiroiHana

• mukii~~
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2011, 10:29:12 AM »
days ago, i watched hello morning x mas special. for some reason, sayu kept being chosen to ride the attraction lol. if it's counted, she's taking 5 rides in total.
ah..she's taking the first ride with eri, what is it called...um..something with mai-hime something.... they're told to answer a question while taking that ride. at first, she kept saying, i'm scared..i'm scared..lol.., but as soon as the ride started to move, she's the one that answering the question and because eri is not in the right condition to say anything except for scream, she said something like, 'it's okay, you dont have to say anything, i'll answer it all'   >_<

on the second attraction, sayu and eri are chosen to go to the haunted house. at first, sayu is like all cool and saying something like, 'dont worry' to eri.  :cool1:

but, moments later, she's all scared  XD

and as soon as the ghost attack , she looked really scared. but, the things that she kept saying is whether eri's alright or not  :oops:

oh...another video that i watched is fun something. it's in 2003, they're going to promoted 'shabondama' i think. the show is really funny >_< i like seeing all the girls reaction to the ghost, they're like running everywhere when the ghost appeared :lol: and sayueri is practically glued together during the show >_<

ah...then i remembered this okajo show, where the girls are being tested bout their physical ability. on the special footage, the okajo's crew are fighting and make the girls scared.

i notice that eri....for some reason, likes to cling on sayu whenever the situation needed her to. i mean...at that fun show, she actually could hold someone else, she's sitting in the middle, but she always hold sayu's. in that okajo special, she's running away with sayu too.

and whenever the situations are like that, sayu will say something like,'everything's going to be alright, dont worry eri. i'm here..so it's okay' and calm her down. eh...i cant seem to explain it clearly...i mean, if..i was in that sort of situation, i will cling into my friend too, let's say that i saw a scary dog walking to me and my friends, i will by some reason, hold the one that's the closest to me, that..what is it..umm..that i felt like that person will be able to protect me, that i feel safe with that person..something like that. eri and sayu may feel something like that too, that's why they like to hold into each other that much >_< eh...but, it's only my over thinking things lol, not sure if that's really the reason ^^;

Offline mmsuki

• rabid YajiSuzu fangirl!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2011, 12:40:26 AM »
^ hahaha Sayu sandwich?! it looked like she too wanted to hug someone when Sadako appeared instead she was stuck in the middle..  :panic:

Credit: possumomo @deviantart
:shocked   :on_hot:

btw i wanna watch the episode of Hello!Morning when Eri was first accused of 'using' Sayu because i only watched
the second one (the one with Gaki).. can anyone point me to the right direction..  XD and what did Eri do in order
to gain Sayu's forgiveness ??

EDIT: isn't this pic AWESOME?!  XD  :inlove:  :panic:  :twothumbs
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 01:34:06 PM by mmsuki »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Home Made Kazoku - Home Party