JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - Battery

Author Topic: My instant girlfriend - chap 25 (WMatsui) 10/08/2016  (Read 68786 times)

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I create and I read. Silent Reader
Re: Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend) chapter 18 + other pairing
« Reply #160 on: February 21, 2016, 03:02:28 PM »
Hey all,
this is next chapter, sorry if it is too short.  Anyway, enjoy and sorry for the bad english. I have give some Sayamillky moment in here.  :cow:

WMatsui Chapter 19 : Danger

They finally arrive to the Toujo island. In the island there is a wall that surround the island. The island looks like small castle.  When the are on shore, the gate open, and let them in. 

Jun : Finally we arrived!!! Yeah!!!

Mayu : welcome to Toujo Island.

Jun : it is so cool, I never know there are huge gate around the island.

Miyuki : our great ancestor build these gate. it is said to prevent another clan to give us surprised  attack that come from water. Since it is not our best to fight from water.

Jun : that is so cool. And the automatic gate??

Mayu : well, we advance it with our newest technology now. so we are able to close or open the gate from inside island.  Right now, there are few people in this island that  is part of Watanabe clan.

They are greeted by Watanabe servants.

Ikoma Rina : welcome to Toujo Island. I am the head servant and the one in charge in here.  Please go inside the bus that we have prepare for you all.

As they all go inside the bus, Sayaka pull Mayu off and have some talk with him.

Sayaka : it is safe right? I  never know that we will near with main island. What are you thinking Mayu?

Mayu : of course, it is safe. Do you doubt about our security here?

Sayaka : but, why here? I thought that  Watanabe clan have  a lot of island instead of Toujo island. And despite all island, you choose here?!

Mayu : believe in me, Sayaka. I won’t do things that I regret or don’t know. Beside.. I wanted to make sure something or maybe.. someone.

Sayaka : what?! what did you mean by that?

Mayu : times up, let’s get inside the bus, shall we? By the way, why don’t you enjoy your time here and have more time with my sister?

Sayaka : wh.. what are you talking about. I..

Mayu : I believe you have some feeling to her right? I don’t want my sister to be suffer just because another political marriage.

Sayaka : I won’t make her suffer.

Mayu : good. I know you are a good man, but sometimes you are too serious. Try not to bear all the problem by yourself.

With that Mayu then go inside the bus followed by Sayaka. Mayu choose to sit beside Yuki. As Sayaka want to sit beside Haruka. He furrowed his eyes, because he see Haruka has sit with Yui. Her face is pouting, but Sayaka see something different from her eyes. So he just give up and choose to sit beside Miyuki.

Sayaka : un… Watanabe san.. can I sit here?

Miyuki : …

Miyuki just ignore him and looked at the scenery through the window.

Sayaka : … I guess not, eh..

As Sayaka want move and choose to sit behind. He hear Miyuki’s voice.

Miyuki : angry milky

Sayaka : eh?

Miyuki looked at him with puffing her cheek and turn her back, somehow her facial expression really caught Sayaka off guard. Too cute to be ignore.

Sayaka : … eh? eh? what? but Why?

Suddenly something flashed in his mind.

“Sayaka : wait!! Watanabe san..

Miyuki : just call me, Milky. I hate when people address me with Family name.”

Sayaka then try again, as he think, he know why the girl said she is angry.

Sayaka : Milky, can I sit beside you?

Miyuki quickly turn back and smile to him.  she give her best smile to her and with cute way she take Sayaka hand and pull him to sit down.

Miyuki : of course you can. I have waiting for you..

Her word really make Sayaka become shy, as his face flustered because of her statement. But it seems, that Miyuki also feel shy of what she say.  Both of them have a very red face. And they continue to go to so called ‘Watanabe Castle’. It is an old building, but with much care and newest technology, it is a nice place to live or have holiday in it.

Different with Yamamoto clan which is more western, or Matsui clan which is more Japanese. Watanabe clan have different concept. They have adapt their lifestyle with more modern. So it is half western and half Japanese.

As they arrive in the ‘castle’, it is already noon. So they decided to have some rest before they head to for dinner. As they are greeted and served by other servant. They have their own room, expect for Wmatsui who is married.  They shared the same room.

Jun : whoah!! Such a big room. Rena chan, look at the window. We can see the sea from here.

Rena : …

Jun : Rena chan?

Rena : huh?

Jun : What happened with you? Are you sick? You become quitter since we arrive in this island.

Rena : eh, I guess I just tired Jun. it is a long trip

Jun : why don’t you rest first. I bet they will call us when dinner is ready.

Rena : un.

Rena POV

I don’t know why, but I have really a bad felling. My heart can’t stop beating, I feel really anxious. I hope there isn’t anything bad happening.

End of POV

…//…

At another place

Fool : ha ha ha, I am so happy. I can meet them again. ha ha ha

Rage : control yourself, fool.  We won’t attack them soon, until black tell us the right time. we can’t even go inside the island.

Fool : (giigle) I can’t wait to revenge. My dear Rena, I am coming for you this time. ha ha ha

end of chapter

Next chapter will be chaos, and I will reveal few shocking true.  :sweatdrop:

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend) chapter 19 + other pairing
« Reply #161 on: February 21, 2016, 03:23:16 PM »
Finally~  :on gay: :on gay:

ah who are the fool and rage ? :dunno: :dunno:

Thanks for update :D
i wont complain but be grateful to you  :byebye: :byebye:
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline faanpal

• aozora and shirokumo is a perfect combi
  • Member+
  • my pace is my path
« Reply #162 on: February 21, 2016, 03:56:05 PM »
He.. That sayamilky moment is quite little. I want more. :tantrum:
But hey, thanks for updating. :hee:
Keep updating :grin:
Jaa... 48 is about skinship

Offline Naoru_chan

• AKB Group Bansaiiiiiiiii~~~
« Reply #163 on: February 23, 2016, 02:14:29 AM »
Mou.... Author-san more  sayamilky cute moment    :nya:
Oh no!!!!  :scared: Something bad will happen soon ????  I hope Mayu can investigate it.

Offline culjurio

• ecchi
  • whatever you say about my oshi, I still love her.
« Reply #164 on: February 23, 2016, 05:52:52 AM »
Author saaannnn, why so shoorrrtttt..  :panic: :panic: :panic:
OMG I need morreeeeee wmatsui moment.! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
But, thank you for update..looking forward to next chapter...I hope it will be soon  :twothumbs :twothumbs :lol:
i'm sorry for my poor english~
Matsui Jurina-Kojima Haruna-Yuko Oshima

Offline yumii07

• ecchi
  • Always suport Yukirin, Mayuyu, Rena, Atsuko
« Reply #165 on: February 23, 2016, 07:35:56 AM »
Author san...  it's really short  :bow:
Why? Give me more MaYuki n WMatsui moment

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend) chapter 20 + other pairing
« Reply #166 on: March 28, 2016, 06:56:11 PM »
@buciq : for now on, I just can say enjoy. I don't want to spoil my story. So be patient, I will reveal their true identity.

@faanpal : Sayamilky? I will try to make more for them.

@Naoru_chan : Mayu will, but I think right now he need some holiday. lols  :cathappy:

@culjurio : so sorry, I have my own pace to finish it. Plus,  I actually really need to find my passion to write WMastsui again.

@yumii07 : In this story, I think Mayuki pairing will be the most complicated one. I can't really give them a sweet moment. I will try to make something.

Hi all,

sorry to keep you waiting, this is the next chapter. Enjoy and sorry for bad english.

WMatsui Chapter 20 : Unwelcome Quest

It been three days since they arrive at Watanabe Castle. And they have been enjoying their holiday together. But not everybody enjoy their holiday. As much as Jun wants to enjoy his holiday. He seems can’t fully enjoy it, because of his broken leg.  Rena seems to notice his sometimes bored behavior. It is true, as Jun doesn’t really completely open to her.  He seems more cheerful if he hang out with Mayu. It is true that Jun doesn’t show it to her, but little that Jun know that, Rena really notice everything.

She know that Jun really an outdoor type, and in this beautiful island, there are a lot of thing they can enjoy.  Practically swimming, climbing the mountain, or even hang out around the tiny forest near the castle. As Jun still can’t move around freely, they will leave Jun in the castle, while they enjoy their holiday. Well not all really enjoy an outdoor activity, some of them prefer to stay at the castle, like Mayu and Yuki. 

Mayu say he prefer to read some old books in his father library. While Yuki prefer to stay and accompany Mayu, Rena and Jun here. Sometimes she will disappear, but it is not really a problem, because they know Yuki love flowers, and there are a lot of rare varies of flower grow in this island. Watanabe also have their own greenhouse which contain a lot of flowers.

….///…

But as day four, Jun seems can’t hide his frustration. As they planned to go hiking today. It was a perfect day, as Yui suggest to go hiking. He want to take a lot of beautiful picture. As much as Jun want to stay, he also interested in beautiful things, as he want to become a great photographer. He take a chance when they all have their breakfast.

Jun : nee, can I go with you  all  to climb that mountain. I also want to feel some fresh air.

Yuki : may not, your broken leg is not healed yet. Remember you need to have a lot of rest, and don’t sprain yourself.

Jun : but, I have been here in the castle, and you all can go to have fun out there. it is not different with the hospital.

Yuki : so, you prefer to stay in hospital? I can asked them to send you home.

Jun : meanie…  and why I must listen to you? I can go alone if I want.

Mayu : stop right there Jun. You can go hiking if you want to

Jun : really?

As Yuki give her shock expression, hearing what Mayu said to Jun. But it just as Mayu want to. He really love to tease people. And Yuki reaction really make him happy.

Mayu : yeah. after you  can walked with your own foot.

Jun and Yuki pouted, as they know both of them are being teased by the cyborg boy. as the other just giggle .  As Jun know he won’t have yes as answer, he went straight to his room. Seeing this, make Rena follow her husband back.

Yuki : Rena sama wait! You didn’t even touch your breakfast yet.

Rena : un, just leave it there. I will eat it later.

Yuki : this can’t be right. I will asked the maid to prepare for you some.

Yuki leaving to kitchen.

Miyuki : Oni chan, you are so mean, Jun nii really want to go out from the castle you know. It been three days as he stay at the castle.

Mayu : don’t worry. I will make up with him. beside, his leg is still no good if he force himself. I know he love to take picture.

Sayaka : And it will be troublesome if something bad happened. I agree with Mayu.

Miyuki : mou, Sayaka wa baka!!!

Sayaka : eh? why I am the only one get angry with?

Miyuki then leaving. As Sayaka is confuse why he the only one get yelled at.

Mayu : alright, I will leave to prepare something.

Mayu also leave the dining room.

Haruka : well, Saya oni chan is stupid after all.

Sayaka : eh?  why?

Yui : it is better to listen than talk. You know silent is gold. May be I can give you more lesson about girl? I think I know more than you about girls, right?

Haruka : so you do have a lot of experience with girls huh? pervert! player!

With that Haruka also leaving the room, back to her room.

Sayaka : heh, looks like it is better to be called stupid than player. (smirk)

Yui : seriously? Ha ha…. Looks like we will be a good friend for a while, Yamamoto san.

Sayaka : Sayaka is okay. No need to be formal.

Yui : hee? I thought that you have high pride, and you love to be adored with Sayaka Sama.

Sayaka : no, I don’t really like that.   Somehow I wonder if I can really have more carefree life. Like yours maybe..

Yui look at him and then smile. Sayaka didn’t understand the meaning of his smile at all. He is quiet bad at reading people. But somehow, Sayaka feel that he is hiding something.

Yui : well, you can be both. Why don’t you try to listen to what your heart not what you father told you to do. you will end up become someone else you know?

Sayaka : what?! I… I don’t understand what are you saying.

Yui : well, well.. why don’t we prepare? I still need to prepare my camera enquipment. So excuse me Sayaka sama.  It is better if I called you like that. If you don’t mind.

...///…

Back to Wmatsui

Jun then drag his wheel chair and go back to his room.

Jun POV

Stupid Mayu, he know I love to take picture so much, and now they all went to the mountain together. leaving me in here. I really bored with this so called castle, there aren’t much to play with. And because of my broken leg, I can freely go whatever I want to go. They said I can go to the beach, but somehow I really dislike beach. It is like there is something bad will happened if I go to the beach. I don’t understand myself. I used to be okay with beach, sea. But now, somehow every time I pass the beach, I will be feeling very sad. May be there is something bad happened, and I forget about it.

I go and take my camera. Luckily, I still have camera with me, so I won’t be bored. I know I am not alone. But, I don’t think I can get along with Rena, especially when Yuki was around. She give me some scary aura, when I try to flirt with Rena. Although, officially I am ‘his husband’. I prefer to be called close friend or maybe girlfriend. Maybe she know that I don’t really love her. Blame me, I have special ability to get girls heart with ease whatever I want. Just like Mayu called me, a playboy, lady killer. I know I can’t blame Yuki for that, for what  Mayu tell me, Yuki is Rena butler. She is special to Rena and Rena once told me that she sees Yuki as sister.

One thing I know, that the older me, have a different taste than the younger me. I mean she indeed is beautiful, but I never know I will like a traditional like girl and chose her as wife, than modern type girl, like… Miyuki maybe... there won’t be any silly rule to follow by.  But, one thing for sure is, I hate when she have that sad face. Somehow, my heart will aches, and there some urge from myself to save her. Maybe I have forgotten what have happened between us. But, my heart won’t.

It is a lie, if I said I doesn’t care for her, or jealous when she smile to other guys. She is just too kind. She even smile the male maid. With her caring attitude, and angelic smile. Gosh!! It will be hard not to fall for her.

End of POV

Rena looked at Jun from behind. She want to cheer him up, but she really doesn’t know what to do. she has done almost all she can.  Their friend already leaving, including Yuki. Mayu force her to join the rest, as he think, Yuki also need some fresh air, and refreshing.

She know her husband isn’t an indoor type. Things must be difficult for him. she do try to started to talk to him, but with his condition now. it is really like talking to her little brother than her husband. She is to shy to talked about some lovely dovey things with him, and she realize that something do never change. His puppy attitude, seeking for attention.

Rena actually realize that when she is smiling or talking with one of male maid, Jun will called her, saying that he need something, or his leg is hurt. So he need to go back to the room. But, once they are in their room, there will be some gap between them, Jun seems sociable, as he talked about random things that are popular back then, but Rena seems never know those things. Sometimes, Yuki will accompany them. As sometimes, she will be missing.  Rena ever try to asked him about what happened when he got kidnapped, but he will have a great headache when he try to remember. so she stopped, she afraid that she will make Jun suffer that before. since his body still need some recovery.

Rena then remember something, she did talked with Mayu about the younger Jun. She asked him what will make him happy, since she doesn’t really know what did younger Jun like.

Flash back

Rena : Mayu, can I talked to you?

Mayu : regarding Jun?

Rena : I .. yes. I want to know what will make him happy. At least, what did he liked, what did he hate, will it be different than the older Jun?

Mayu : hm… to tell the truth, I don’t really see any different between the younger him and the older him. He still like to have some attention. Why don’t you try to take some action.

Rena : wha… eh? I don’t think I can… (blushed)

Mayu  : sigh.. you are to shy Rena. Remember both of you are married.

Rena : but, I don’t think Jun think me as his wife. He… he doesn’t even try to steal a kiss from me

Mayu : hoo, somebody have been missing Jun touch?

Rena : it is not like that… mouu… forget about it.

Mayu : ha ha, sorry. You know, I think it is because Jun always loved you. I can see from his eyes. The way he looked at you is different from what he looked at girls, he used to flirt. He just doesn’t realize it yet.  Take first action Rena. I doesn’t think it will be hard to open his heart, after all he once choose you to be with him forever right? he even married you. He is known as playboy, because he love to seek attention and never really want to be in relationship with any girl.  With his big decision, I think he really love you.

End of flashback

Rena POV

Alright, you can do it, Rena. I just need to be brave. I walked from behind, it seems that he is in his deep thought. I round my hand around his neck and hug him from behind. I can feel that his body is tense, but slowly he relaxed. Jun then turned around, I can see that he is blushing. While I myself try to calm my own heartbeat.

End of POV

Jun : Re.. Rena chan.. don’t scare me like that

Rena : I am sorry, you seem in deep thought and looks like you are thinking of something really hard. so I think by hugging you, somehow will make you feel better. Did you hate it?

Jun : no.. I don’t hate it. Instead I love it.

Rena : eh..? (blushing..)

Jun : your blushing face is cute. I never know you can be this cute.

Jun then take his camera, and take picture of blushing Rena.

Rena : Jun, stopped it. I looked terrible.

Rena then try to hide her face with her hand. Preventing Jun to take another picture. She sit in the edge of their bed, to prevent Jun to take any of picture.

Jun : don’t be shy. Maybe you never know, but.. you really have a beautiful face.  Whatever face you make, I always like to see it.

Jun then held Rena hand, and remove it from her face. As  their eyes finally meet with each other. it really make Jun heart beating very fast. He move closer and closer, until their lips meet. And when, Rena reply his kiss. He pull Rena closer to him, as he want to taste Rena more. He deepened the kisses. They kissed each other until they are out of air.

As they break the kiss, they stared at each other for a while. Until Jun try to say something.

Jun : Re.. Rena.. I.. (GROWLL)

Inside his heart, he really cursed his stupid stomach, for ruining the moment.

Rena : you must be hungry. I will cooked for both of us, okay. I will cooked meatball spaghetti (giggle)

Jun : really? I love spaghetti so much!! Yeah!! Rena chan daisuki

Jun give Rena a tight hug, before releasing her, his action make Rena heart beat beating faster again.  As he is too happy to realize it. That day, they really enjoy each other presence until they hear a knock.

Rena : come in

Maid : Rena sama, here is your warm milk.

Rena : but, I never remember I ordered you to bring me a milk.

Maid : Yuki sama has told me to bring the milk to you and Jun sama.

Rena : is that so, Thank you. I never see you before, but somehow I feel like I know you somewhere. Did we ever meet before?

Maid : it is just you imagination, Rena sama. I never leave this island since I was born. When Rena sama arrive in this island, I am sick, therefore Ikoma sama told me to take a good rest.

Rena : souka. Okay, you may leave.

Maid : as your wish, Rena sama. Now please excuse me.

As Rena closed the door, the maid smirking.

Maid : of course you know me Rena. just because I disguise myself, you don’t remember me. I will surely make you remember.

She then go out to the balcony and phone somebody.

Fool : this is fool, began the operation now. everything is clear.

Fool : A ha ha ha, I can wait to see you suffer my dear Rena. Soon, I will take back what is mine. You will be regret of what you have done to me. I WILL!!! (giggle).

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend) chapter 20 + other pairing
« Reply #167 on: March 28, 2016, 11:28:06 PM »
thanks for this new chapter!

The truth is that the story is very interesting.

And I'm sure we're all waiting for an intimate moment married Rena and Jun  :P :P 8)

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #168 on: March 31, 2016, 06:21:45 AM »
Wmatsui  :wub: :wub:
Thanks for the update Author-san  :thumbup
Can't wait for the next chapter  :w00t: :w00t:
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline culjurio

• ecchi
  • whatever you say about my oshi, I still love her.
« Reply #169 on: March 31, 2016, 09:28:32 AM »
Eehhhh????  Who is that fucking maid.  :angry: :banghead:
i'm sorry for my poor english~
Matsui Jurina-Kojima Haruna-Yuko Oshima

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #170 on: March 31, 2016, 01:27:09 PM »
Eventho mayuki's relationship is complicated, i still want them, :bow:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline Naoru_chan

• AKB Group Bansaiiiiiiiii~~~
« Reply #171 on: March 31, 2016, 01:32:58 PM »
Eh ~   :shocked  No ~ Jun Rena  .....   That maid  arrrrrrr  :angry:  :angry:

Offline yumii07

• ecchi
  • Always suport Yukirin, Mayuyu, Rena, Atsuko
« Reply #172 on: April 01, 2016, 01:20:11 AM »
That maid blame Yuki?  :angry: :angry:
Ahhh thanks author san..

Offline AcchanLeo

• A guy with a smile on his face but with a black aura <3
  • I'm the forever Acchan-guy <3 :)
« Reply #173 on: April 05, 2016, 03:40:08 PM »
i really loved this story, it's been so long that i haven't read it, but still :)
Author-sama
more power!!! Please update soon :))

I'm the forever Acchan guy :)
HKT48 NMB48 AKB48 SKE48 Lover

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #174 on: April 05, 2016, 07:32:07 PM »
Omg my wmatsui . . They are really danger now ! !

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
« Reply #175 on: May 15, 2016, 05:36:13 PM »
Did that fake disguised-maid poison the milk?! If so... DANGER DANGER!!  :angry: :angry:
And then maybe something very bad is gonna happen. OH NO!!   :shocked :shocked
Thx for the update author-san and lookin forward for more.  :) :)
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend) chapter 21 + other pairing
« Reply #176 on: July 22, 2016, 05:23:13 PM »
@Minami-chan : i know right? I hope i can write more about it. :lol:

@MatsuiLee : this is the next chapter, but i will postpone the Wmatsui first, i want another sweet moment from another pairing. :P

@niineechan : yes, they are complicated, I will give more after this chapter. Just don't expect much for their sweet moment.  :nervous

@Naoru_chan & @ yumii07 : yes, that maid is fake one. I will explain who is he/ she in the further chapter.

@AcchanLeo : I am sorry, I can't update soon. But I still manage to continue the chapter.

@kumabear & @Janix123: YES, they really are  :bleed eyes: But I won't reveal what danger they have.

Hi All, I know I have ignore this fanfic quiet long time, although I really want to finish this fanfic, somehow I still wondered how should I finish it.

Well, anyway this is the update, enjoy and sorry for the bad English.

I think my writing style change a bit, but I hope you all still enjoy my fanfic.

WMatsui Chapter 21 : Sweet Moment

Back to Mayu ETC,

After they leave the mansion, they began to climb the mountain. Well, most of them are really happy about the idea expect Yuki, and Haruka.

Haruka : I started to regret when I agree about this climbing idea, sigh… (facepalm)

Yuki : I never really agree about this THING!! To think I will leave Rena sama alone with Jun!!

Yui : what wrong with that? I guess you two are notreally athletic, are ya?

Haruka : I am strong than I look you know!! hummpt

Yuki : YOU?! don’t mess with me, Yokoyama.  Just because you are Jun friend doesn’t mean I will forgive you if you mess with me. (dark aura)

Yui : ou.. scary.. I wonder when you will be able to have a boyfriend with your attitude like that. Come one, don’t grumble like that, look at this beautiful scenary, and look at those birds that are rare. You never see something like this in Japan often. I have to go to capture the photo. I will be able to make some income from that, you guys leave first. I will join you soon.

Haruka : I will go with you, who know you will be eaten by the wild boar and I will use that moment to take your camera and capture it.

Yui : fine by me, but I guess you just want to follow me, hm.. Ha ru ka chan? (Smirking)

Haruka : humppt!! In your dream!! (blushing a bit)

Sayaka : sure.. but don’t forget to follow the track again.

Sayaka give unsure look to Haruka, but when his eyes met Yui, Yui give him a signal to leave his sister in his care.

Yui : don’t worry, I always go to take photos in the nature, so I am fine with it. 

With that Yui and Haruk go and leave the gang, as they started to climbing, the older Watanabe started to breath heavily and he walk behind all the gang. Which make the younger Watanabe complain.

Miyuki : oni chan!! Quickly or we are going to leave you!!

Mayu : hah! Hah! Give .. hah! Me a hah… break..

Miyuki : but we just have a break twenty minute ago. Mouu.. we are not going to the top with you like that.

Yuki : I will accompany him in here, why don’t you go to the top first Miyuki?

Miyuki : really?  Alright since Yuki are with Onichan, I will go first. Let go Sayaka

Sayaka : Milky wait for me..

Milky run and run, ignoring Sayaka call, which made Sayaka worried. He then run faster to chase up Milky pace, and hold her hand.
Milky then hug him and giggling, seeing this action, made Sayaka blushed and can’t really angry at her. But he pretend to be angry, because he doesn’t want Miyuki to leave him running like that again.

Sayaka : Watanabe san.

Milky stopped giggling and look at him, from his sound, Milky know he is angry. She have that cat eyes look and started to loose her hug. Before Sayaka continue to talk, Miyuki have said sorry, but she looks somehow scared to Sayaka.

Milky : sorry… Sayaka kun… I.. guess I look like a troublesome child, right?

Sayaka cursed himself because of his action. He just want to tease her, but looks like his stern word really make Miyuki believe that he is really angry with her. Sayaka then held her face and caress her face gently. There are a bit of tears that fall from her face and Sayaka quickly remove her tears.

Sayaka  : I am sorry nee.. I just want to tease you a bit, but I guess my serious nature really scared you a lot… please don’t cry.
Milky then hold him, and hide her face on his chest. She started to hit Sayaka , which Sayaka just ignore and try to caress her until she calm down. Sayaka then break the silent.

Sayaka : Milky..

Milky : hm…?

Sayaka : why do you want to have an engagement with me? why did you agree? I am not a romantic type guy.

Milky : Sayaka, do you love me?

Sayaka : wha…

Milky look at his eyes and repeat the question again

Milky : do you love me?

Sayaka doesn’t answer instead he quickly lean forward and give her a kiss. it is a lovely kiss, not a passionate kiss, and it is enough to make Sayaka sure about his decision. He break the kiss and look straight to her eyes to answer back her question.

Sayaka : I love you, Watanabe Miyuki. At first, I don’t really understand my feeling well, but I guess I really are fall in love with you Milky. Actually I really annoyed when you talked so friendly and closely to Yokoyama san or toward Jun. I know it is just a friendly act of yours, but every time you did that, I started to wonder, did you did all those thing to all guy? but I realize that it doesn’t matter anymore. I love you and I will make sure that you understand that I will make you become mine alone.  I am sorry to become this pathetic.

Milky : baka Sayaka.. you really are not a romantic type at all. (giggle) what kind of confession is that? And you kiss me first before confess. You really are something, to think you have steal my first kiss like that.

Sayaka : ah… sorry… I…

Milky quickly seal his mouth with a kiss. This time, she held her closely and give him a deep kiss.

Milky : don’t say sorry for that, I love you. I just a little bit sad when you asked about my feeling for you. you might not realize it, but I really like you since we are small. 

Flash back

That day, Yamamoto Family held a birthday party for Haruka. And her family have invite a lot of people from other clan, family, friend, and even some people from government. That day, Watanabe clan also come, but that time it is just Milky who come together with her parent. Mayu is sick that time, so he was left in home.

At that time, little Milky is a shy little girl, she always hide behind her parent all the time, just like Mayu. And worse, she is a crybaby that time. As her mother try to make her have some friend, she just cry and try to hide between her mother dress.

Milky : I want to go home.. hiks… oka san… I don’t like in here.

Watanabe Maiko : but we just come here, dear. Try to make friend with them.

Milky : they think I am weird. My face and hand have a scar

That time, Milky just have a chicken pox, she have been fully recovered, but because she try to scratch her itchy body no matter how many time her parent and nanny try to stopped her, she have a marks. Maiko then lift Milky up and try to soothe her daughter.

Maiko : I am sorry Milky, I think this is a wrong decision to bring you here, I will tell Otou san about this, and we will be leave soon, okay?

But suddenly, Maiko felt a little tug from below. And when she look down, there was little Sayaka.

Sayaka : what happened? why did she cry?

Maiko : ah.. you must be Yamamoto eldest son. 

Sayaka : My name is Yamamoto Sayaka

Maiko then bend down and try to made Miyuki face him, but she ignore him and still crying. Sayaka then give a gentle pat on her head.

Sayaka : yosh… yosh… don’t cry, what is your name?

Milky : Milky…hiks….

Sayaka : Milky? sound like milk name.. but I like it!!

Seeing Sayaka grinning like that to her, Milky started to calm down a bit. Her mother then put her down, and let Sayaka played with her.

Milky : you don’t hate me? or afraid of me?

Sayaka : why?

Milky : I have some scar because of chickenpox

Sayaka : don’t worry, my mama give me some cream to put, and mine was gone. Yours one will also be gone too.

Milky : really?

Sayaka : un!!

Sayaka then take her to have some snack and play some game, but suddenly they hear the other children voice,  they are the one who made fun of Milky just now. Milky try to hide behind Sayaka but the other children just try to make fun of her again.

Child A : Ugly!

Child B : you better go away from her, or you will get chickenpox.

Sayaka : say sorry to her.

Child A : What? I don’t want. she is the ugliest girl I ever see, and that is the true.

Sayaka : say sorry!

Sayaka then least out and hit the other two boys, and it make some noise, until their parent come. Both of boy are crying so hard because Sayaka had hit them. As for Sayaka, he also get hit, but he try to be strong.

Saito : oh my god?! What happened here? Sayaka you come with me now!

With that Sayaka was force to follow his father.

End of POV

Sayaka : I don’t get it…

Milky : that is the first time we met, and for me, you really are very cool. I started to asked about you from Otou sama. I asked about an update from him from the time to time. At first, I thought that what I have for you are admiration, but for the time to time, I started to wonder is it is just an admiration, because the more i know about you the more i want to be with you. So when Otou sama  asked me about the engagement, I said yes.

Sayaka : I see.. that mean I have a stalker huh?

Milky : well,I will prefer to be called you no. 1 fan.  My cool boyfriend.

End of chapter 21

I am sorry, it is more of Sayamilky, right? But, I will update the other couple sweet moment and I have my reason for that before we go to main drama again, so enjoy the sweet moment from now.  :sweatdrop:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #177 on: July 22, 2016, 11:35:27 PM »
thanks for this sayamilky autor san!

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #178 on: July 24, 2016, 12:57:50 PM »
@Minami-chan : you are welcome. Glad you like it.  Lately there are so many Sayamilky, so I  am able to pull some story.  :lol:

Hi all, enjoy the next chapter.

Wmatsui Chapter 22 : Where the love bloom

Mayuki Moment

After Sayaka leave with Miyuki to go up first, Yuki accompany Mayu who want to have some rest.  There are some silent between them, and things become a bit awkward.  Yuki then give some drink to Mayu, as the latter thank her.

Yuki : it is maybe quite late already, but congratulation for your graduation for your master degree, I never really did say it, didn’t I?

Mayu : thank you, well. It really doesn’t matter anyway. I know you are always busy to take care everything.

Yuki : … you are mad aren’t you?

Mayu : I am not.  I just no body to you anyway.  We just a childhood friend that’s all.

Yuki : don’t say like that.

Mayu : sigh…. Then why did you reject me,  back then?

Yuki : I… we are different, that’s why we can’t be together. ..

Mayu : is it because of that damn rule of clan again?  I don’t see anything wrong for us.

Yuki : Mayu please understand my situation.

Mayu : why? Because I am in higher rank? Actually I am glad that Rena is with Jun right now. if not, I think we will force to married with each other.

Mayu then move closer to Yuki which made Yuki step back. But he quickly take her hand held her closely to him, his face so close as he want to close their gap. But Yuki just look beside, refuse to have this close intimidate with Mayu. She gently push Mayu away, in which made the latter become more angry.

Mayu then forcefully kiss her. which made Yuki flinch, Yuki try to push him away, but his grip toward her is to strong. The kiss is rough, and with the second attempt, Yuki manage to break free.

“SLAP!”

Yuki slap him hard, as tears suddenly fall from her eyes. Her slap manage to snap Mayu from his anger, and when he see the wowan he love is crying and he is the cause of her tears, he silently curse himself. it is really are a shame for him to lose his temper in this situation.

Mayu : I am.. sorry… Yuki I..

Yuki : forget it, let’s go. I bet Miyuki and Sayaka already waiting for us.

Yuki started to walk again leaving Mayu behind, as he look at her with sad eyes.

Mayu : you did it again, Yuki. Each time… I guess I should move on. I will never reach your heart whatever I do.

YuiParu Pov

Haruka : wait for me, Yui…

Yui : faster, and be quiet, you will scare the bird with your voice.  Ah!! there it go.

With that Yui go faster and leave Haruka behind. Haruka try to catch up with him, but with his speed. It is not possible for Haruka to catch up. As now, she is in middle of the woods and she has lost Yui track. Haruka try to call him, but no answers from him. Haruka become afraid, she is now alone.  She try to call for Yui again, but there is no answer from him. Tired of calling for Yui name, she then sit down and hide her face on her knee. Sobbing..

Until she hear the sound of grass. She is very afraid. What if .. something wild go out from the grass. She ready to take the tree branch to hit the things. Until Yui face pop out from the grass. He has a wondered look.

Yui : what make you so long? what happened?

Haruka : what HAPPENED ? Did you really asked me that? You leave me alone. I am so afraid… I try to call for you, but you didn’t answer back. I hate YOU!!!

Haruka scream all her might, about the last part. She is really angry on Yui right now. How can this guy be so dense? She learn that he is a photographer freak, but at least… Haruka really want Yui to notice her.

Yui : I AM SORRY!!!

Yui doing a dogeza right away. Much to Haruka surprised because of his loud voice and his action. Haruka still didn’t say anything at all. She just wait for him to lift his head. As Yui take a peek from his position. He find out that Haruka still in her ferocious aura. 

Yui : I am sorry, I know, I got carried away when I see those rare bird. And I know I am at fault, that I leave you alone in here. I promise this will be the last time I do that. As my apologize, I will do whatever you want.

Haruka lift her eyebrow seeing a bit disbelief with what just the guy said. But she make sure she hear it clearly and correctly.

Haruka : Everything?

Yui : Yes… well, expect… please spare my Camera.

Haruka twitched, hearing that. At this time, Haruka feeling more pissed toward Yui’s camera. But she manage to calm down a bit.

Haruka : fine. From now on, you will be my personal servant.

Yui : What?! Personal servant?

Haruka : what? you don’t want? but you said you will do whatever I want.

Yui : but… as servant?

Haruka : yes, you will be my servant.  Did you regret you mind? Yokoyama Yui?

Yui : sigh… no..

Haruka : good. Now , let’s go. I want to catch up with the other.

Yui : but…

Haruka : hm..? (still have dark aura)

Yui : fine, as you wish ojou sama (pouted)

Haruka just smile at his pouting face. But to Haruka surprised, Yui held her hand and started to walk.

Haruka : wha.. what are you doing?

Yui : well, helding hand.  I don’t want to leave you at back again. so I will hold your hand. is there any problem?

Haruka : well… not really..(blushing)

Yui notice this and try to tease Haruka

Yui : Oo… what happened Ojou sama? You face look red, do you have some fever?

Yui then come closer and make a temperature check with his forehead attach to Haruka’s. which made the girl blush even more.  Haruka then notice that Yui is teasing her, because she saw he is grinning. This made Haruka become made again, so she head but him, hard.

Yui : ouch!!!

Haruka : you dare to tease me!

Yui : a ha ha.. sorry, but I can’t help it. your blushing face is too cute.

Haruka heart skip very hard, when Yui uttered the word cute to her. but she hide it well, and make Yui to take all her things for her.

Haruka : take my luggage and hurry, baka Yui.

Yui : eeeh??! I won’t be able to take picture then..

Haruka : hm? What did you say? (emitting dark aura)

Yui : no.. let’s go, Ojou sama.

End of chapter 22

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend) chapter 23 + other pairing
« Reply #179 on: July 31, 2016, 09:19:26 PM »
enjoy and sorry for the bad english

Chapter 23 : Ambush!

As Yui and Haruka try to catch up with each other, suddenly they saw Yuki dashed out, she run with her full speed, as later they saw Mayu, Sayaka, and Miyuki behind her. They have worried look in their face, as Sayaka asked for Yui to accompany the girls first, Milky has lost her breath because she has run from just now, as for Sayaka and Mayu followed Yuki to go down.

Haruka : actually what happened? why you all in such a rush?

Milky : well, actually…

Flash back

As Sayaka and Milky waiting for the rest to catch up with them, they have little rest, as Milky gets bored, she remembered that near here there is a binoculars to see the whole island below. Milky take Sayaka to see the binoculars. She used to play here with Mayu when they small, it is happened before Mayu leave the clan to study abroad.

Milky : look, the binocular is still there. we can see the whole island from below, we also can see the castle.

Sayaka : sugoi!! To think there is a binoculars here.

Milky : well, otou san think it will be good to have this on the top of mountain, it also can set to see the stars here.

Sayaka : I want to try it.

Sayaka used the binoculars to look around, as he see below, he see a boat that come to the castle, he has a weird feeling about that, because he remembered clearly that Mayu didn’t said there will be somebody come to see them in the island, what more weird is, the gate doesn’t closed right after the ship come inside. Usually, the gate will be closed.

Sayaka then turn around and want to asked Milky, but Sayaka doesn’t aware that Milky is so close to him, his action almost make them kissed.  It made Sayaka blushed hard and fall down because of panic. As Milky just giggle because of his baka action, but her smile doesn’t last long.

Sayaka : Mil..Milky, you are too close !!

Milky : I never know that you don’t like me near you…

Sayaka : No! that not what I mean.

Milky : then what is it?

Milky furrowed her eyes, and look directly at his eyes, it is made Sayaka flinched, because he can see a hinted of sadness from her eyes.  Yes, he does yelling a bit, but he doesn’t mean to be angry at her.

Sayaka : ah.. I am sorry, I didn’t mean to yell at you. I just too surprise, because we almost kiss.

Milky : what wrong with that?

Sayaka  flinched once again, because now Milky sound is a bit wavering and there are tears fall down from her eyes. He lost word because too shocked.

Milky : I thought it is normal to be always near your loved one… but I guess I was wrong…

Sayaka then moved closer and held Milky face, he wipe her tears, and giving a kiss on her forehead, before continue to hug her, giving pats on her back. His action success made Milky a bit calm.

Sayaka : I am sorry.. I am not a romantic type person, and to be honest I really not used to be closed to girls aside from Haruka. It make my heart skip really hard to tell you the truth, when we almost kiss… I think my heart are going to be exploded, because of the closeness.

Milky : baka…

Sayaka : yes, I am baka, now please don’t cry. Forgive me nee…

Milky : I will, if you give me a kiss.

Sayaka : ki..kiss?! I … I ..

Milky : you don’t want to? (pouted)

Sayaka : ah.. no, I mean close your eyes Milky…

As Milky close her eyes, Sayaka then process to kiss her, but before they manage to kiss. A cold voice interrupt them.

Mayu : don’t you think it is too fast for you two to kiss? sigh… don’t scare me like this you two. When I saw you left your things behind the track, I was afraid something happened with you two.

Milky : I am sorry Oni chan, I just want to show Sayaka the binoculars we used to play back then.

Sayaka then remembered what just he saw.

Sayaka : ah, Mayu  look at the binoculars please, there is something weird about the gate.

Mayu : weird? Let me see…

Mayu then look through the binoculars, and see the gate opened,  and he didn’t know the ship that landed in near the castle. He has a bad feeling about this. He then try to contact the castle, but no answer.  Notice there is something bothered Mayu, Yuki then process to look through the binoculars, her hand shaken when she saw the ship.

Yuki : Rena sama is in danger!!

With that Yuki rush to go back to the castle, leaving the other. 

Mayu : we need to go too, I can’t contact people in the castle. Let’s go!

End of flash back

…///…

Rena POV

Urghh… what happened? why my body feel stiff and hurt, and why I am sleeping in the floor.  This is not my room. I try to look around, but my body still feel weak for some reason, and I still feel a bit sleepy. I finally realize that I am not in my room, but at a ship instead. I can hear the sound of wave and machine.  The last thing I remembered is I drink the milk that the maid give to me, I also give it to Jun.

End of POV

As Rena in her deep thought, the door finally opened, and it is reveal the person with a mask and cloak, Rena feel afraid as she move backward when the person walk forward. She can feel the dangerous aura from him/her.

Rena : don’t come here!!

But the person ignore her, and went closer to her. As Rena try to run, she is being pushed and trapped on the wall. She try to escape but the grip is too strong.  Her body is shaking, due to fear.

“aha ha ha… nee… do you angry?”

The next thing, Rena know is, there is pain from her stomach, she is being beat, and she is force to look at the person. next thing that make Rena surprised is the person remove the mask and reveal a girl. she have the same brunette eyes, and a face that looks like Rena.

“aha ha ha!!! Nee… do you remember me? aha ha ha!!”

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - Battery