JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Ima Sugu Kiss Me

Author Topic: Hell or Heaven (YukiRena, SayaMilky, AtsuMina, JuriMayu) - COMPLETED  (Read 21812 times)

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Re: Hell or heaven.(Sayamilky: AtsuMina :Wmatsui : yukirena)
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2015, 02:04:58 PM »
Poor Rena *munching chips * how dare Author hurt her we should kill her and feed her to sharks.

I don't want to continue this fic.

Reason : not because of lake idea or anything just not feeling well (╯3╰)

Should I drop this fic?? O_o

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2015, 03:49:43 PM »
YukiRena please! You have to finish everything you started~  :cow:

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
Hell or heaven.(Sayamilky: AtsuMina :Wmatsui : yukirena)
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2015, 05:22:52 PM »
eeehhh!!! I want the continuation~ dun drop this fic~

Onegai!!

Hehehe~ nice storyline~ gonna wait for ur update~ :3

Good luck!! Ganbare!! XD
~LoVe My LiFe~

living normally is a best thing I ever want and have..

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2015, 05:40:34 PM »
eeehhh!!! I want the continuation~ dun drop this fic~

Onegai!!

Hehehe~ nice storyline~ gonna wait for ur update~ :3

Good luck!! Ganbare!! XD
Ehhh you read my fic.

YOSH I will going to continue this fic *going to office *

Mine wait me.

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2015, 01:26:04 AM »
Eh? But you are the author>0<
Dont dare to drop this fic or I'll throw you to the shark!>0<
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2015, 07:33:26 PM »
Hello everyone I'm back.

First thing I'm really really really sorry guys *bow* for nothing updating.

It's because I was not feeling well even now I tried my best and finished this part I don't know if it is good.

Now I'm feeling I will going to have fever ╥﹏╥. I hate when I get sick I don't want my readers wait me long.

Please forgive me I will going to try hard to continue it.

Thanks for my silent readers and for those who comments and leave thanks.

I'm really glad to have all of you.

Well I don't know what I'm talking about.
Anyway hope you enjoy sorry for bad grammar and mistakes.

Chapter 6

Rena opens her eyes with the nice smell of food, she gets up from the sofa and went to the bathroom and take showers,and went to the kitchen.
Her jaw dropped as she saw Yuki was making breakfast for everyone.

"Good morning Rena-chan, as always you wake up early your habit hadn't changed at all."

Ignoring Yuki Rena take bottles of water from the fridge and pour it in the glass.

"You also hadn't  changed, same as before." Saying this she Drink all the water in one shot.

"Morning everyone. " Kojima and Yuko enter to the kitchen.

"Yuki-chan are you making breakfast for us." Yuko sits at the dinning table with a big smile on her face.

"We are going to live together from now, so we should help each other. " Yuki smiles and put plates and spoon on the table.

Jurina, Acchan,  Sayanee, Milky, Takamina also come down.

"I'm so hungry." Takamina sit beside Yuko.

"The food seems very tasty!!" Milky helps Yuki.

'I feel sorry for them.' Rena said in her mind.

Acchan and Jurina sit at the dining table without saying anything.

"What's with your long face!" Yuko looked at them and moved her gaze to Takamina.
Takamina ignored Yuko and drink some water.

Rena took some salad from the fridge and wash them.

"Everyone, breakfast is ready, I hope you like it. " Yuki and milky sit at the dinning table.

Rena takes a plate of salad and sit at the dinning table and start eating it.

"Rena-chan are you just going to eat only salad?" Milky asked.

"Rena-chan eat well, we are going to have heavy training today." Yuko said.

"Eto, Yuki-chan, why did rice look like flour."

"Eh, ah sorry look like I poured much water in rice, let's eat, I hope the taste was not that bad." Yuki smile and put some rice in mouth suddenly her smiley face turn into surprise. Everyone looking at her, she brings forced smile. "T-Tasty  it's tasty."

Everyone nodded and start eating as they put rice in their mouth all of them vomit it and looked at Yuki. Rena can't hold her laugh and she starts laughing hard and fall from the Chair.

"The smell is good, but the taste is horrible."Milky drink water.

"Rena-chan why you didn't tell us that Yuki's food taste like this.?? " Takamina glared.

"Rena-chan always says that my food taste good. " Yuki pouted.

Rena stopped laughing and continue eating her breakfast while ignoring  the glares.

"Let's cook Ramen we can't train our body without eating anything."
~~~~~~~

"Everyone we are here." Yuko brings everyone for training to the mountain.

"Seriously!!" Everyone looking at the top of the mountain. "Yuko do you want us die??"

"I'm always serious and don't worry, it's not that dangerous as all of you thinking, I have climbed at this mountain 5 time already."

"OMG,  five times how come you are alive??" Sayanee joked.

"I'm alive because I haven't died."

" It's not a big deal for me." Rena giggled.

"Stop giggling ." Jurina glared.

"Did you get any problem??" Yuki glared at Jurina her black Aura start showing.

Jurina ignored her and move her gaze to the mountain.

"OK, everyone wears the robe and don't forget to tie it tight."Yuko gives everyone robe.

Everyone starts getting ready. " I don't believe we are going to climb on the mountain without eating anything." Takamina sighed.

"Acchan and milky why aren't you wearing the robe??"

"Because we are normal people who only going to help you indoors so we don't need to train our body." Milky replied Acchan nodded .

"No matter who you are and how will you going to help, you need to train, we don't know what kind of trouble comes tomorrow." Yuko gives them rope.

"Everyone get ready as I will going to shoot this gun in the sky all of you start climbing on the mountain." Kojima face the gun to the sky.
"One, two, three. "

BANG

As kojima fire the gun everyone start climbing on the mountain, Yuki was faster than everyone.
"Yuki-chan clam down you will going to fall."

"Milky speed up you are so slow!!"

~~~~~~half hour later~~~~~~~

"  I never thought that I will going to climb the mountain." Milky is panting heavily.

"Why the hell we have to climb the mountain, we are supposed to catch gangster not become mountainstern!!" Takamina said angrily.

"Why the hell Yuki is climbing so fast??" Sayanee staring at Yuki who continue climbing.

"I have never seen Yuki that serious before." Milky amused.

"I hope she didn't fall, the place is so dangerous." Acchan wipe the sweat from forehead.

"Let's continue, we have to reach at the top." Takamina continue climbing.

"I can't walk anymore, I'm hungry!!" Milky complained.

Three of them sighed,"OK, you can rest here, let us continue." saying Takamina and other two start continue.

Yuki didn't rest even little and she continues climbing she didn't want to lose as they climb up more danger start coming close.

Rena is not good with sports, but she didn't want to lose from Yuki or she doesn't want to leave her alone.

Even though Jurina is An athlete, but she is far from Yuki and Rena, she can't believe how can Rena is so strong and fast.

"They are so fast, we can't reach them." Acchan sighed

" Acchan can you believe that Rena were eating Yuki's horrible food for 2 years!!" Sayanee amused.

"This is what we called love and we all know that Rena is the crazy person who can do anything for the person she love just to see her smile." Takamina looked at Rena "Even now she trying her best to catch Yuki because she is afraid that Yuki will going to fall if she step at the wrong place or stone." Acchan and Sayanee nodded.

"Yuko you never told me that you climb this mountain 5 times." Kojima asked amused.

"Actually, it was just lies, I just tried once but failed." Yuko giggles.

Kojima shocked and looked up at them with a worried face, and back at Yuko.

"Are you crazy!!!"

"Don't worry, they will going to be fine."Yuko looked up at Yuki."She trying  her best to reach at the top."

Kojima looked at Rena" As she always tries to stay beside her."

Suddenly the rain starts to fall Kojima and Yuko run to their car and sit inside, Milky has already come down and she also sits inside the car, Acchan Takamina looked at each other.

"Should we go back!!" Sayanee said, Acchan and Takamina nodded. "We can't continue in the rain because the danger starts coming close." Acchan looked at Yuki who continue climbing without any fear.

"What should we do??"

"I don't know they are so far we can't reach them."

"We should trust Rena she can protect her."
The rain starts falling heavily, Three of them run toward the car.

Yuki didn't stop even in heavy rain she continues climbing. Jurina shocked from her reaction and start moving her step fast.

"I can't see anything are they Ok!!" Kojima trying to looking out through the window.

"I hope nothing bad happens to them." Yuko starts praying.
"Why did the rain have to fall today!!" Milky asked, worried " I hope they will be fine."

Acchan, Takamina and Sayanee hide inside of the little cave and waited for rain to stop.

Rena runs toward Yuki without caring any danger."YUKI!!" She don't know what kind of feeling she was feeling now, all she knows is to stop her before something bad happens.

The rain started falling more strong all of them already get wet. Jurina can't see anything clearly she can't walk anymore, she stopped at her place and covered herself with a bag that they bring with them.

Yuki stopped walking as her eyes can't see anything anymore, the rain was falling heavily.
Suddenly someone holds rain coat at Yuki head and cover her from the rain. Yuki looked back and shocked as she saw Rena.

"You stupid what are you thinking while walking in this strong rain!! " Rena glared at her.

"Rena!! " Yuki smile.
Ignoring her Rena hold her hand and start running back to the car, they even can't see in the heavy rain, but Rena tight her hold and puts all her power and take Yuki down from the mountain.

"Rena we can't go back back in this heavy its dangerous." Yuki tries to stop her, but she failed, All Rena could think is to take Yuki away from this place, she doesn't care how dangerous would be the way, as long as she can save her she is fine.

After a few minutes later the heavy rain stopped and only little drop start falling.

Kojima,Yuko and Milky come out and looked up at the mountain, they saw Yuki and Rena coming running while holding hands.

Yuko quickly brings blankets and cover their wet body with it and let them sit in the car.
Acchan, Takamina and Sayanee also come down while shivering. Jurina was the last person who comes down and shocked as she saw Yuki and Rena.

As Kojima tried to say something Yuko stopped her and give her signal to sit in the car. All of them sit in the car and drive to home quietly and safely.

~~~~~At home ~~~~~~~

After changing their clothes everyone sit in the living room, Rena was not feeling we, so she lay on Takamina bed.

Jurina where drinking hot chocolate and thinking how did Yuki and Rena come down before her and in the heavy rain.

Yuko cleared her throat. "Good job everyone,all of you  worked so hard today." Yuko smiles.
Everyone smiled back. They were not angry because they know what they did is also part of their training.

" The Dinner is ready."Kojima called everyone. All of them went to the kitchen and have their dinner they are so hungry, no they were dying from hunger.

Yuki  cooks porridge for Rena and come to the Takamina room, she knocks, the door and went inside the room, Rena was laying on the bed quietly, Yuki sit beside the bed and out the porridge on the table.

"Here I make porridge for you, eat it before it's get cold."
Rena looked at Yuki and then she sits up and looked at the porridge.

"Don't worry, I tasted it, it was not bad." Yuki smile.
Ignoring her again Rena took the spoon and hold bowl in her hand and  start eating the porridge without saying anything.
"How it is??"

"...." Rena didn't say anything and continue eating, after finishing it, she put the bowl on the table and wipe her mouth with a handkerchief and lay on the bed again she covered herself with a blanket and close her eyes.

Yuki smiles and sit on the bed and lay beside her and hug her tight.
Rena tried to get up and say something, but Yuki hugs her tighter.

"Stop moving and sleep, or else I will going to chain you."
Rena glared at her.'How dare she talk to me like this.' 

"Stop glaring me will you, or do you want me to kiss you." Yuki smirk.

Rena moved her face to the other side and closed her eyes, somehow she was happy being hugged by Yuki, she miss her so much. Rena moved her gaze to Yuki and looked at her beautiful face.

'Whenever I'm with you I feel safer, why!!' Rena said in her mind.
Yuki opened her eyes as she feels someone staring her, she looked at Rena Brown eyes.
They quietly stared each other without saying anything, until Rena falls asleep.

•••••••••••
After having their dinner all of them went to their room and fall asleep they were so tired. Takamina entered her room and looked at Yuki, who hugging Rena tight. She smiles and lay beside them.

"Do you still avoid  Acchan??"

Takamina shocked"I thought you fell asleep!!"

"I'm not!what are you going to do with her??" Yuki asked

"I don't know! What should I do?"

Yuki sighed."You should tell her your feelings!!"

"I already told you I don't want to see her hurt."

"You idiot you are never going to  understand."

"What happened with two of you??"

"She is still ignoring me."

"Of course she will! Anyway, I forgot to ask you, how can you able to run away from that place??"

"It's a long story!!"

Suddenly Rena hugged Yuki while sleeping, she tight her grip and hides her face in Yuki's neck. Yuki can feel her warm breath hitting her neck, her  face became red she blushed.

"She miss you." Takamina said giggling.

"Let's sleep, Goodnight. "

"Goodnight. " Takamina close the lamp and fall asleep.
As Yuki close her eyes, she felt a cold hand enter in inside her shirt.she blushed hard and looked at the Rena sleeping face .' Is she really sleeping?' She thought, then she remembers whenever Rena gets sick, she hugs her like this and hide her cold hand inside her shirts.
Yuki kissed her forehead and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for writing short part.

Offline @gee

• Member+
  • JUST AN ORDINARY WOTA GIRL - I'LL SHIP WHAT I SHIP
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2015, 01:05:37 AM »
Kyaaaa YukiRena moments are so sweet...
I might die from the happiness now....
Thanks a lot for the updates.
I'll wait for your next update.... ^_^
MY FICS LIST:
*Senpai Please Notice Me (TakaYui x Atsumina Fic) (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37676.msg1304156#msg1304156

*Kuroishi Jealosy (One Shoot)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38582.msg1311010#msg1311010

*Nogizaka Girls High School Club Love Story (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39333.msg1337015#msg1337015

* LOVE STRIKE [NOGIZAKA46 FIC / HATSUMORI BEMARS AU] (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=40738.msg1380158#msg1380158

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2015, 01:38:12 AM »
it's really good!

i'm grinning for some reason  XD

so hurry update it :twothumbs

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2015, 01:51:13 PM »
RenaYuki~ love it!!
(≧∇≦)

get well soon!! XD
Gonna wait for the next update..
(^ω^)

~LoVe My LiFe~

living normally is a best thing I ever want and have..

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2015, 11:16:39 AM »
YukiRena! RenaYuki! kyaaaa  :inlove:
thanks for your update Author-san! :thumbsup
I'm so happy when read yukirena part, ugh make more yukirena hehehe :twisted:
minna, ganbatte for the training! hahaha
please make more update :bow: hehe arigatou :)
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline Dianalrs

• Member+
    • Acabatelo__MT
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2015, 07:17:37 AM »
Awww YukiRena  :heart:
hope update soon!

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2015, 12:42:45 PM »
Hello~

How are you and how is your life going on.

Well let me introduce myself my name is Taro it's my nickname my full name is secret.

Hehehehehe xd.

Well at least you should now your favorite author name, right or wrong, well I don't know if I'm anybody's favourite authors *cough *.

OK let's go to the point.

Replies.

@: @gee  glad to hear that you like yukirena moment, actually I thought they are lame so I decide not to write them, but I write it.

Oh don't die that early because if you die now, you can't able to read other sweet moment, OK, save your live for next sweet moment ٩(๑❛▽❛๑)۶

@ blackcold :  thank you. ^_^

Stop grinning how can you easily grin in these moments, what will you do if there is smut xd. Hehehehehe

@Ando : Yeah Yukirena I love it too. 

Thank you I'm fine now and I can write. (๑♡∀♡๑)

@Sastio13 : YEAH *high five *  welcome reader-San.

I'm so happy too, because you are happy. Hehehehe.and yes I will make more yukirena moment xd.
Thank you and here is update.

@Dianalrs : Awwww~ Yukirena~

Don't hope because I already Update it xd.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Wait what chapter it is? I forgot!  Let me go back and look...........!

Hehehehehe sorry weak memory.

Chapter 7

Rena opened her eyes with beautiful dream, As she wakes up clearly, she shocked as she found her hand inside Yuki shirt and her face burying in Yuki chest, Rena froze while wondering what she did when she was sleeping. As she tries to move, she found her leg between Yuki legs, her face become red like tomato.
'What should I do!!' She thought.
As she was thinking, Yuki opens her eyes and stared at Rena. Rena can hear Yuki heart beating fast. Two of them found their self in the awkward position.

'OMG what should I do! My heart is beating so fast like its going to be collapsed  At any time, wait her Leg is between in my leg. Rena please move your leg without any problem please!! ' Yuki said in her mind.

Slowly Rena takes her hand off Yuki shirt and as she about to take her leg out she heard Yuki moaned little.Rena can't help but blush,she close her eyes and quickly takes her leg and get up no she jump up from the bed and run toward the bathroom, while leaving Yuki blushing.

Takamina come inside the room to take something she looked at Yuki red face and shocked." OMG Yuki are you okay, your face is red like  blood!! "

•••••••••••

Everyone eating their breakfast silently, Yuki and Rena still remembering that happened in the morning, their face is red like tomato. They can't even look at each other.

"Hey, did something happen between two of them!!"Yuko whispered to Takamina.

"I think so, because when I wake up they were hugging each other like couples." Takamina said.Yuko start grinning

"Yuki-chan are you okay, your face is red did you have fever??" Milky asked.

"Hmm, no nothing, yes, I'm fine!!"Yuki lost with words, Slowly Yuki moved her eyes on Rena, their eyes meet and they blushed hard. After eating breakfast, they head to the training.
Yuko brings them to the room where they saw large two box that looked like a coffin.
"OK mine are you ready!!" Yuko asked. Everyone nodded.

"By the way, what it Is and what we going to do??" Acchan asked.

"You will going to find out, let's start it with Sayanee and Jurina. Two of you go inside the box and close it." Kojima said.

"Is this going to be fine?" Sayanee raised eyebrow.

"Don't worry and trust me, if you can't handle it you can click the red button we will going to let you out."

Sayanee and Jurina enter inside the box and close it. Kojima takes the mic and speak."How are you feeling now??"

"It's dark and cold nothing more." Sayanee replied.
"Same here."Jurina said

"OK, now I'm going to switch on the freezer button be read Ok!!" Saying this Kojima turn on the freezer, two of them start getting cold.
"It's so cold, but I can handle it." Sayanee said.

"What about you Jurina??" Yuko asked.

"I'm fine."

Kojima raised the temperature to the 40 degrees.
"What kind of training is this they will going to die!! " Milky starts getting nervous.

"Are you okay??" Kojima asked again.

"Yes, I'm it's just a little cold, but I can handle it!!" Sayanee said.
Kojima again raised the temperature to the 55 degrees. After a few minutes later Jurina click the red button and the box open she quickly comes out while freezing.

"Are you ok?" Yuko hand the blank to her.

"Y-yes." She replied shivering.

After that Sayanee also come out.

"Are you two planning to kill us?"Sayanee glared.

"You will know it later that how important training is this."

"OK Jurina timing was 35 minutes as Sayanee timing was 49 minutes and the cold temperatures were 55 degree good job. Now next Acchan and Milky." Yuko looked at them.

"Eh, why we have to train to!" Two of them enter in the box with crying face.

"Omg it's so scary!!" Milky said.

"Feel like I'm a mummy, hehehehe." Acchan giggle.

"Ok, let's start!!" Saying this Kojima click the button.

Milky timing was 20 minutes with 16 degree. And Acchan timing was 30 minutes with 25 degree. After them Takamina and Yuki enter. Takamina timing was 50 minutes with 60 degree and Yuki timing was 65 minutes with 65 degree.
After that Rena entered in the box her timing was 1hour and 10 minutes with 70 degree.
All of them jaw dropped they can't believe that Rena is that strong. But the truth was she wanted to protect Yuki, so that's why all the time she was warming herself while thinking awkward moment that happened in the morning with them, it really helped her and keep her warm.
Kojima make hot chocolate for everyone.

"I can't believe that Rena is that strong." Milky amused. Acchan giggle "After all is Gekikara."

Rena sits beside Takamina and poke her cheeks."What will you going to do with her?"

"What do you mean??"

"I heard about you and Acchan fight, don't be childish and accept her feelings." Rena glared.

Takamina sighed "Rena you don't understand anything!!"

"Let me ask you something, if Acchan was in your place and you were in her what will you do."

Takamina didn't say anything and continue looking at Rena.

"What will you going to do when the person you love is going to face the death, will you going to leave her alone??" Rena asked again.

"No, I will never going to leave her alone, I will going to follow her and stay beside her."Takamina said.

"Even though you were weak?"

"Yes, no matter what will happen, I will use all my power to protect her."

"Then she doing same thing, she staying beside you, she loves you, stop being jerk and go tell her your true feelings."

"What if something happened to her or me?What will she going  to do?? "Takamina asked in sad tone.

"If something happened to her you will going to save her and if something happened to you she and we will going to save you." Rena replied.

"Rena you have grown up."Saying this Takamina hug her tight.
"All thanks go to you, you are the one who make me like this."She smiles.

"OK, I will going to tell her my true feelings."Saying this Takamina went outside to find Acchan. Rena smiled and moved her gaze to the Jurina who were glaring her.
••••••••••
Takamina come close to the Acchan who were watching the flowers, Takamina bowed her head. "Atsuko I'm really, really sorry about that day, I'm sorry for saying you bad things, I'm sorry for hurting you, I'm sorry for not accepting your feelings, I'm sorry for hiding my feelings from you, please forgive me."

"Takamina!!"Acchan shocked it  first time when Takamina called her by her name.
"It's Ok Takamina I understand why you did it. "She smile.

"Atsuko will you be my girlfriend??" Takamina looked at the ground.

Acchan can't believe what she hears now she was so happy, she hugs Takamina and start crying in her hug. "I love you Bakamina!! "

"I love you too Acchan." Takamina hugged her back and pat her head.

"In the end Bakamina and Bakacchan accept their feelings truly. Love is the most powerful thing in the world."Yuki smile and shocked as she saw Rena who were sitting not far from her.

••••••••

"Yuko I need your help." Yuki whispered to her.

"What it is??"Yuko put the book on the desk that she were reading.

"I don't know, but something is wrong with Rena, she kept following me everywhere."Yuki said.

"Eh, following you! Maybe she wants to talk with you."

"She doesn't, she just follows me everywhere I go and when I look at her, she pretend that she doing something else."

"Ah, maybe she is doing this because she feels safe around you." Yuko giggle.

"Feel safe!!"

"Yes Jurina is giving her a scary glare so that's why she follows you, because you are her guardian Angel." She smirk.

"Jurina!! And why did Jurina treating her like this??" Yuki clinched her fist.

"It's because you girlfriend fight with her girlfriend and send her hospital." Yuko said.

"What! And why did she fight with her girlfriend."

"I don't know, why should you not ask her??"

"And you think she is going to tell me, she still avoiding me."

"Then how about you give her power to face Jurina." Yuko said while grinning.

"Give her power how??" Yuki raised eye brow.

"For example, give her sweet kiss."

"You think it will work!!"

"I think so just try it."

Yuki looked at Rena who were playing with her fingers. "Ok, let me try it." Saying this she walk to the kitchen and hide behind the door and waited for Rena to show up.
After a few minutes later she hears footsteps, Yuki smirk, Sarge footsteps comes close and the person enters into the kitchen, Yuki grabs her hand and pin her to the wall.

The person shocked. "Y-Yuki -Chan wh-at are you do-ing??" Milky shuttered.

"Oops, I thought you were Rena, sorry."Yuki leaves her and went outside and start searching Rena.

"Hey Sayanee did you see Rena??"

"Yes, she went to Takamina room." Sayanee replied.

"Thanks." Yuki walks into Takamina room and enter into the room without knocking. As she enters she saw Rena was about to unbutton her shirt. Look like she was changing her clothes, without caring about anything Yuki smirk and push Rena to the wall and pin her. She moves her face close to her ear and whisper."What happened to you Rena?You become so weak lately."Yuki moved her face and looked straight at Rena shocked eyes. "Don't forget you are Gekikara." Slowly Yuki gives gentle and sweet kiss on Rena lips.

~~~~~~~~

Next day Yuko bring everyone to the torchercell. She can see shock at everyone face.
"Ok, everyone this will going to be our last training. Today we will going to see how much pain can you handle, I know it's hurt alot but this is very important." Yuko said while sweat dropping.

"Lets start I'm ready."Yuki said as she remove her jacket.
Everyone looked at her. "What is with her??" Milky asked.

Yuki sit on the chair, as Kojima tie her hands and legs, then she injections some heavy drugs to her.All of them quitely stared at her.
After some minutes later the drug work and Yuki start screaming in pain, her heart rate start getting fast. Milky close her eyes she can't watch her friend screaming in pain.

Rena clinshed her fist as Yuki were screaming,Kojima give more injection to her.
"OK, that's enough."Yuko said.

They open her and lay her on the bed."Are you okay??"Kojima give her class of water. Yuki nodded and take the class and drink all the water in one shot.

"What do these drugs do??" Acchan asked

"They make you crazy and burn your blood, not everyone can handle it, Yuki was very amazing she can handle 5 injections. I don't know about others. Well black widow uses this drug to ask information from police and spy. So if one of us get caught, they will going to injection it and ask her who they are and what is their goal." Yuko explained.
"OK, so who is next??"

"I want to try." Rena said.

Kojima looked at Yuko who nodded in reply. Rena sits on the chair, And Kojima tie her hands and legs.
"Are you are ready, if you can't handle it anymore, you can tell us to stop." Kojima said.

"Haik." After this Kojima give 2 injections in one time, the drug start separating in her body, Rena can feel pain in her heart, liver and brain but she close her mouth and start controlling the pain. Kojima gives her two more injections, But Rena didn't show any expression. Everyone shocked at the room.
"Give me more." Rena said.
Kojima gives her two more injections.  Rena  starts  feeling  like her body is on fire, she starts laughing crazily. "Give me more."She screamed.

"She becomes crazy."

"Let's stop it." Yuko said.

"No!! I need more, GIVE ME MORE."Rena said while laughing.

Quickly Kojima gives her another injection that makes her calm down, Rena fainted, her body start to turn back to the normal. Kojima opened her and lay her on the bed.

"Let's go back that's enough for today"Saying this Yuko went out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rena is really crazy she can do anything for Yuki Lolol.

Thanks for reading.

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2015, 02:21:54 PM »
i still can't stop grinning !!
maybe i have become a pervert person

bakamina and bakacchan XD , that's a funny name
Yuki is really amazing
(the author is more amazing thought)

waiting for the next :thumbup

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2015, 05:41:55 AM »
owh YukiRena BuraGeki!!! :inlove:
what a great idea Yuko, you made yuki kiss rena, kissu~
bakamina & bakaachan
more pwease  :roll:

Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2015, 07:59:50 PM »
Hooooolaaaaaa~

Sorry, sorry  for not updating fast, are you guys angry on me ??

Ok here is the update sorry for bad grammar and mistake hope you enjoy.

Oops first replies as always.

@ blackcold : Geez you are really so weak at that kind of sense.

Thank you  thank you.  You are Also amazing author.

@sastio: hehehehehe yes yes black gekikara xd.

Glad that you like it .

What you need more bakamina and Bakacchan or blackgeki moment?

Wait what was the chapter again?

Ok hehehehehe I'm getting old , forget everything easily.

Chapter 8

"Gekikara-saaaaaaaan. " Gachapin looking girl comes running to Rena."OMG are you really Gekikara??"

"No, I'm black ._."Rena replied in a cold voice.

"Cooool you are really really really sooo cool, Gekikara-san I really really really wanted to meet you from long time ago. Ah, by the way my name is Micchan nice to meet you."

Rena looked at her and smile."You are cute really really cute." Rena pinched her cheeks. "Your cheeks are soo fluffy."

"o////o Arigatou Gekikara-san."

As Rena thought to kiss her cheeks suddenly she felt a black aura coming from behind her, she looked behind and saw Yuki glaring at her with cold and scary eyes, Rena gulped. "Well, I have something to do!!" Saying this Rena smiled at Micchan and went outside.

Rena looked at Jurina who were watering the flowers, Rena come close to her and giggled.
"Stop giggling its annoying!!"Jurina glared.

"Really?  But before you used to say that you like my laugh."

"Yes, but I don't like your giggle, somehow it's scary. " Jurina said last line in a weak voice.

"Nee, Jurina let's finish our problem, because I don't think we will get time after our training."

"Good, let's meet after the training." Jurina finished the watering to plants.

"Do you think you can beat me?? " Rena asked.

"We will find out this later!!"

•••••••••••••••••
"OK, guys this is our last training, all of you had worked so hard."Yuko said proudly.

"Glad to hear that." Milky sighed in relief.

"Today I will going to teach you how to use the guns, let's start from Jurina."

Jurina put headphones in her head and holds the gun and shot three bullets at dummy head and in heart.

"Waoh!!" Everyone amused.

"Good ,next Yuki." Yuki holds the gun and without any warning she shot at dummy head.

"Amazing!!She is also good shooter."

"OK, next Sayanee." Sayanee took the gun and hold it." It's first time I'm using the real gun, I never thought I would use one." Saying this she fired at dummy. "Eh, where did bullet hit?? "

"On the private place!! " Milky joked.
Everyone starts laughing. Yuko smack on her head. "What were you thinking while shooting you pervert."

"Nothing really, I didn't think anything believe me Yuko."

"OK, next Milky."

Milky hold the gun."Hoowaah why it's so heavy!! Ah, I can't hold it..." Milky is trying to hold the gun, but she accidentally shot it at the floor, she screamed and throw the gun.

"What are you, trying to kill us." Yuko smack her head.

"I'm sorry!! "

" Next Takamina."

Takamina hold the gun and glared at dummy."You bastard !!" She shoots three times at dummy head.

Yuko smack at Takamina head."Stop shooting with anger."

"Sorry!!"

"Next Acchan."

Acchan giggle and took the gun and shoot at a dummy private place.

"Stop being pervert you pervert!!" Yuko hit her head with paper. "Next, Rena!!"

Rena hole the gun and stared at dummy she giggle and shoot at dummy leg shoulder and stomach.

"Stop playing with him and kill him fast." Yuko smack her.
dummy
"None of you can shoot like real shooter. All of you hold the gun in your hand make a spot take a long breath and shoot at  heart.

Everyone did as they told.

"Do it again!! "

Again, all of them shoot at dummy heart.

"Keep shooting!!"

"Haik!! "

"And remember one thing never shoot with anger, or play with your target. Because if you shoot with anger you will miss the spot and if you play with them it can give them a chance to attack you, understand?? "

"YES!! "
••••••••••••••••

"OK, guys our training is finished, and tomorrow we going to start our mission everyone takes rest today, have nice day." Yuki smile and went to do her work, everyone stared at each other.

"Why are you looking like this??" Acchan asked.

"Don't you hear? We are going to fight with him tomorrow."

"So what, this is our mission, let's do it with all our power." Takamina said.

"I'm going to meet my mother i miss Ier." Sayanee said and went outside.

•••••••••••••••

Jurina opened the door and put the flowers on the table, she takes the chair and sit beside the bed.
"It's been a long time Mayuyu, I was busy and can't visit you."

"It's OK Jurina I know you are busy, I miss you." Mayu smile.

"How is your health??" Jurina asked.

"It's good, the doctor said that I can able to walk after some week later, and I'm doing some exercise too, so no need for tension."

"Glad to hear that, I want to see you walking and leave  the hospital." Jurina smile.
"Mayuyu, today I'm going to take your revenge from Gekikara, I'm going to beat her for making you like this."

"What are you talking about Jurina?? " Mayu shocked.

"The one who do you like, this is Gekikara right."

"What!! Who said that, Gekikara didn't have anything to do with me!!"

"Don't lie Mayu I read the challenge latter that she send to you."

"Yes, that's true, she send me the challenge latter, but I didn't fight with her, I was on my way to fight with her, but some people come and they do this to me."Mayu said in a sad tone.

"What??Then why didn't you tell me??"Jurina shocked.

"Because you never asked me, I thought you didn't care about it."

"How does I don't care you are my best friend, I care about you more than anything. So who did this to you, and why??"
Mayu stayed silent and looked out through the window.

••••••••••••••••••

"Father and mother, I come again with yours favourite flowers, sorry for not visiting you from while, I miss you. Tomorrow I will go to catch your killer, and going to beat him to death, I promise you that I will take good care of me."Yuki wiped her tears and looked up at the sky.
"Until when you are going to follow me like this Rena?? " Yuki asked.

"I'm not following you I just come to meet your parents and to thank them." Rena puts a bucket of flowers on the grave and smile.

"Thank them!!"

"Yes, I want to thank them for giving birth to you, if you have not borne , I can't meet you, and if I can't meet you I will be lonely in all my life." Rena holds her hands and start praying.

'As always she is a sweet talker.' Yuki thought.

"Uncle and Auntie, thank you very much for giving birth to Yuki, I'm really thankful to you, and please don't care about her I will going to protect her with all my power, please rest in peace." Rena bowed and went away.

"I really can't understand her!! " Yuki said.

"Of course you can't, no one can understand her, maybe even author too."

"Bakamina!what are you doing here??"

"Hey, hey, do you forget that I'm your cousin and my father also died with yours!!"

"Oops, sorry yeah I forgot it." Yuki giggle.

"Seriously!! "

"Awwh our daughters come to visit us, I kinda miss them so much." Yuki mother said.

"Yeah, they have grown up as beautiful lady."Takamina father said

"Congratulations, Your daughter find someone who loves her more than anything." Takamina mother said.

"Do your best my child's and catch that bastrad and send him here we have to teach him a good lesson." Yuki father said.

"Yeah, yeah Yukirin, Minami gambatte."

"Hey author don't you have anything to write?? " Yuki father asked.

Author : "Eh, I do, I do"

Yuki father: "Then go write about them, why you are writing about us, we are already died!!"

Author : " Haik, Haik, I'm going ~"

•••••••••••••••••••

"Okasaan!!" Sayanee Run toward her mother and hug her."I miss you. "

"Oh my daughter, you come I miss you so much." The old woman hugs her back and cry.

"Don't cry Okasaan, I'm sorry for leaving you alone."

"It's OK, don't worry, I know you have to work hard because of me, I'm really sorry."

"Not again, I already told I don't care you are my everything and if I will not going to do for you than for whom I'm going to work" Sayanee smiled.

••••••••••••••••
Jurina come to home she and looked at Rena who were waiting for her, as Rena looked at her, she giggles, her giggle sounds always send shivers to Jurina body.

After knowing the truth, Jurina didn't help but feel sorry for her, Jurina had done the biggest mistake in her life that she didn't know how to solve it, should she kneel down and ask for forgiveness, or fight with her.
As the rumours say Gekikara is strongest fighter, no one can beat her, and if Jurina fight with, she is sure she will going to end up hurting herself, and even know she can't fight because if she hurt badly she can't go on a mission tomorrow.

All she can do is kneel down and ask for forgiveness, no matter what happen, it was her mistake, she hurt Rena, she played with her, she lied to her, she never loved her, and all this was just misunderstood, she thought she was the one who hurt her best friend.

Jurina come close to her and slowly kneeled down on her knees." Rena-Chan I'm sorry, please forgive me, I did the biggest mistake in her life,  I played with your feelings, I hated you, everything that I did to you was lie, I did all this because I thought you are the one who hurt my best friend and send her to the hospital, I didn't know the truth, but today she told me that you was not one who did that to her, I'm really sorry please forgive me please."
Jurina closed her eyes and waited for punishment.

Rena looked at her, she didn't know what she do, should she forgive her, or should she broke her bones, nothing come to in her mind, she knows Jurina hurt her so much.

After thinking a while Rena leaves Jurina and enter Inside the house.

How was it please comment.

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2015, 01:51:36 AM »
It's good . and i'm not tht weak!

Lol  the died one is talking
and i'm reading their conversation , i haven't died yet right?

Anyway, Who is the one done that to mayu? Yuki?
That pervert acchan :mon lmao:

you did a great job :thumbsup

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2015, 07:55:27 PM »
the died conversation & their last shooting training XD
so jurina did everything for revenge because she thinks rena was the one who hurt mayu? :O
who hve done that to mayu?!
ah, will mayu join this mission too?  :huhuh

ah I need more all of them, author-san
blackgeki then bakaminaachan then sayamilky, em jurimayu (?) hohoho
keep update the fic, onegai  :bow:  :thumbsup

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2015, 06:32:19 PM »
Replies

@blackcold:  No you are not died i think you have power that make you read dead people talks xd
about mayu yes something involved with yuki.

@Sastio13:  glad to hear that you like them xd.

Maybe mayu will join too who knows.
and yeaah i will make all of them sweet moments xd.

Helli everyone I'm back, thank you for reading my fic and commenting at it and also leaving thanks.

here is next chapter hope you enjoy it sorry for mistakes and bad grammar.

chapter 9

"Yuki!!!" Rena giggled while staring at Yuki picture.
"Why you are so rough with others!! hehehehehe!"

She held the scissors and start cutting Yuki's clothes with it while giggling.

"Rough!!"

(Two days ago)

'We are sitting on aeroplanes and going god knows where! Yuko and Yuki didn't tell us anything, aren't we supposed to catch my uncle! Then why the hell we going god knows where!' Takamina drink orange juice.

'I'm getting nervous, it will be my first time to use real guns and kill somebody, I never killed anyone before, I wonder if we will be okay!

All I wish is no one of us get killed and we come back home safely, I hope everything finishes quickly.' Takamina sighed.

"Minami are you okay??" Acchan asked worriedly.

"Yes, I'm all right, don't worry about me." Takamina bring fake smile.

Acchan give sweet kisses on Takamina right cheek."Bakamina don't think too much, I'm here for you, we will stay together until the end."Takamina smiled and capture Acchan lips with her, she bites her upper lip.

"I love you." she whispered between their kiss.

"I love you too Bakamina."

"Kyaaaaaaaaa." Sayaka screamed and looked round. 'Hmm? Where am I?? '

"Sayaka are you okay." Milky wipes sweat from Sayaka forehead.

"Ah, yes, I'm all right, I just had a bad dream, I'm fine." Sayaka sit down on the seat while taking a long breath and calming herself.

"Are you nervous??"

"Yeah little, but don't worry Milky I'm fine."

Milky hugged Sayanee, she pats her head softly and give light kiss on her shoulder.

"I wonder why I'm feeling that something bad will happen."

"It's because you are thinking so much, believe me nothing will happen, we will be fine." Milky continue patting her head. "Take rest don't think so much."

"Haik."

"All of are nervous." Kojima said while eating cake.

"Beside her." Yuko pointed at Rena who were peacefully playing with magazines.

" I wonder why she isn't nervous!! "

"Because there is nothing new for her." Yuki said while reading the novel.

"But she never had a serious fight like this she always used to fight for fun, but now it's different, we have to kill them."

"But for her nothing changed, she will fight while having fun."

"Nee Yuki, there is something disturbing me."

"What is that?? " Yuki raised eye brow.

"Aren't you used to be player? Then how you did, you fall in love with Rena?" Yuko asked.

Kojima nodded "Yeah, you are right when you first told me that you fall in love, I thought she may look so hot and sexy like me, but when I found it is bloody monster Rena I already fainted."

Yuki looked at Rena, then she moved gaze back at Kojima and Yuko. "She have a sexy and hot body, and also her beautiful like a princess, no one can believe that she is a monster."

Yuko and Kojima Looked at Rena. "But she isn't famous like other girls whom you used to date!!"

"Yes, that's why I Iove her." Yuki smiled.

"Mind to tell us your love story." Yuko crossed her arms.

"Yes, yes, I want to hear your love story, I believe a hundred percent that it will be very interesting." Kojima enter full spoon of cake in her mouth.

"It's a long story."

"Make it short." Two of them told in the same time.

"OK, first time I saw her in the college she was sitting beside me, when I looked at her, she give me most beautiful smile in the world, that kind of smile I never seen before, I heard from my colleagues that she is so scary person, who can kill anyone without any fear, so I find her little interesting, I tried to get close to her, slowly we become friends, we did everything that friends do, she had very beautiful heart like her smile, i love her smile, her hand, her lips, i love her everything, she is always like angle to me, then one day she Confess her feeling to me and give me heart shaped necklace and said.

"This is my heart, I'm handing it to you, you are free to use it as you want, whatever your decision will be, I will accept it."

And I have her heart and keep it with me as a precious thing, she is hundreds percent different from those whom I have met before, since that day I swear to myself that no matter what happens, I will never break her heart, I will give my everything to her, I will protect her and take good care of her and her heart." Yuki smiled and looked down through the window.

"AMAZING, your love story is amazing." Yuko amused.

"Shall we write it in novel and sell it, I think we will get a large amount of money." Kojima giggled.

Rena who was heading to the toilet, she stopped as she heard Yuki telling her love story, she giggled and start jumping happily, Rena is so happy, finally she found out that Yuki never played with her, she loves her, but why did she break with her, she wanted to know the truth, what happened with Yuki.

"By the way Yuki what happened with necklace that she presents to you??"

"I'm wearing it." Yuki took out the heart shaped necklace and give to Kojima.

"Woow Kawaii." Kojima took the necklace and looked at her. "Eh, OMG I can't believe this isn't normal necklace."

"What do you mean??"

"This necklace is connected by Rena heart, if you break it something will happen to her heart and she will die."

"WHAT!! Are you joking??" Yuki shocked.

"Do you think I'm joking, my friend had same necklace she got by her girlfriend, accidentally she broke the necklace and her girlfriend died."

Quickly Yuki took the necklace from Kojima's hand. "Thank god that I always take care of it, then that's what she meant by giving her heart! No matter what happens, I will protect her. "

" Mayuyu, I miss you, I promise you when I will come back, I will propose you, please wait for me until then, we will get married and live happily in our little house with two beautiful children. ." Jurina smiled while looking at Mayu picture.

"Ladies and gentlemen, after half hour later we will arrive in Moscow, thank you for waiting everyone. " The captain speak from mic.

"MOSCOW!!" Everyone said.

"Why the hell we come to Russia??" Takamina asked.

"Calm down, you guys will find out later." Yuki said

"What you guys hiding from us, why you do not tell us anything, what's going on why we are in Russia? Aren't we supposed to catch my uncle? " Takamina glared at Yuko.

"Calm down Takamina, I know how you feel, but please be patient you will find out when we reaches." Yuki calmed her down.

After half hour later the plane set down at the airport, all of them took their luggage and went outside, there was a black van waiting for them, they put their luggage in the Van and sit inside it.

"OK, everyone, listen to me carefully in Russia we are going to stay at one of my old friend's house, we will going to stay at her house until our mission complete." Yuko explained.

"Okay!!" Everyone replied in a lazy tone.

After few minutes later they reached at Yuko friend house, everyone took their luggage out of the Van and went to her house, Yuko knocks, the door, the maid open the door and let them in and lead them to the living room.

"Sorry for making you wait." A beautiful Young lady come in the living room and greeted them. "It's been while Yuko-San." She hugged her.

"Yeah, it's been awhile. Mina this is Iriyama Anna my old friend.

"Nice to see you guys, Eh, Yuki, Takamina, Sayanee, I can't believe that we meet again."

"Yes, I also never accepted to meet you again." Sayanee giggled awkwardly.

"Oh, you know them??" Kojima surprised.

"Of course, I know them, how can I forgot my handsome girlfriends."

"GIRLFRIENDS!!" Everyone shocked and looked at Yuki, Sayanee and Takamina.
Three of them face plamed and replied with an awkward smile.

"I never knew that you dated three girls at once." Yuko amused

"Eh, no I dated them separately, but I have dated  three of them, even now I miss our old times." She smiled.

Acchan glared at Takamina, while the Milky stares Sayanee with teary eyes, while Rena just sit silently.

"Mind to tell your date story." Yuko winked as she feels black aura coming out of Acchan and milky, she wanted to tease them little.

"Really!! OK, I will be very happy to share my unforgettable date with you guys."

"You don't have." Sayanee tried to stop her, but she continues.

"One day when I was driving to my home, something bad happened to my car and that day I meet Sayanee she gives me left to the home, her handsome look makes me fall for her, I asked her phone number and like this we know each other, Sayanee is such nice person,  whenever I feel sad she always sing me a song that make me happy,  I love her voice, even now I want to hear her songs."

"Songs!!" Milky grits her teeth in anger.

Sayanee gulped and swallowed her saliva as she felt the black aura around her.

"Oh, so you guys enjoyed your days very well. And what about Takamina, how you guys meet?? " Yuko smirked.

'How dare you trying to ruin our relationship.' Takamina thought while glaring at Yuko.

"Well, my apartment was near Takamina apartment."

"Ohh, I see, so you guys are neighbour!!"

"Yes, but we rarely talk to each other, and one day I was my way to home, some bad guys surrender me and about to do something bad to me, I felt a punch come and throw one of the guys flying, I never meet someone strong like Yuko, I amsued about her power and coolness, I can't stop myself and ask her to out with me, and she gladly accepts it."

"WOOOAAAH, AMAZING we should write all these stories in the novel I'm sure it will sell in big amount." Kojima clap her hands.

"Yeah kojima-San you should write them in a novel." Annin winked

"And what you liked about Takamina other than her coolness??"

"Hmm, her lips, she have very soft and warm lips, she is the best kisser and also she is so romantic, her romantic word always makes me fall for feel."

"Romantic!!" Acchan looked at Takamina with wide eyes.

"Good luck, Romantic-chan." Yuki whispered to Takamina.

"What do you mean by good luck huh?? Don't forgot that you also dated her."

"Well, I was player, so yeah, I dated many girls without any problem, but you guys are, hmm, normal Nee." Yuki giggled.

"How about Yuki! How you meet her and what was she good at." Takamina asked while smirking at Yuki, Yuki replied her with a cold glare.

Annin smiled and said." I accidentally hit my car with her cars, and like this we meet... "

As Annin about to continue the heard large scream voice come druthers upstairs.

"KYAAAAAA!! ANNIN-SAMA!!"

Without any warning Yuki take her gun. Out and run upstairs."What happened??" Yuko looked at sacred maid who were pointing at big box that were not far from them.

"What about the box??" Takamina asked.

"It's moving!!" The maid replied.

"Ehh!!" Everyone looked at the box who moved slowly.

"Look like there is someone inside, then box." Yuki whispered.

"Takamina you open the box, and we will attack on it.' Yuko gives Takamina signal, who replied with a nod, and open the box with pocket knife, as the box open everyone jump on the person who come out of the box and start punching at him.

"STOOP ITS MEE."

"Everyone stops! Micchan! What the heck you doing inside the box?"

"Eto, I also wanted to join in the mission, but Mariko didn't allow me, so I hide in the box." Micchan scratch her arm.

Kojima sighed. "Guys let take some rest, we have so many things to do tomorrow."

"Haik!!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'I should talk with her.' Sayanee nodded and enter into the room, she looked at Milky who were unloading her clothes.

Sayanee cleared her throat. "Milky I know you are angry, but you know it was past, now I love you so please don't be angry."

"Did she more beautiful than me??"

"No, of course, no, you are the most beautiful woman for me in the world."

"Then why you never sing a song for me??"

"Eh, it's because I didn't get time for it, you know I was always busy with work."

Milky took some clothes, towel, pillow and went outside.

"Eh, milky where are you going? Please forgive me! I promise I will sing you a song, milky."Sayanee run after her.

•••••••••••••••••••

"Acchan please try to listen me!!"

"Romantic and good kisser!! I never heard any romantic word from you yet." Acchan glared at her.

"It's because we just start dating, so I didn't get any prefect time to tell you something romantic."

"The time doesn't matter, take your clothes and get out!!" Acchan push Takamina out of the room and close the door loudly.

"Acchan!! Acchan!! " Takamina knock the door. " Please listen to me!! Acchan!! "

"Move away!!" Milky pushed Takamina away from the door and make her fall on Sayanee.

Jurina can't help but laugh at them.

•••••••••••••••••
"Yuu-Chan, all this happening because of you." Kojima poke Yuko cheeks.

Yuko giggled. " Gomen, gomen, I just wanted to see some jealousy fight."

"How come you are saved??" Kojima asked to Yuki, who were looking at the map.

"Eh, why did Rena didn't say to you anything??"

"Because she knows I dated many girls, so I don't think it's a new thing for her."

"Souka!!"

"I wish if she felt jealous for me, even a little." Yuki murmured in a low voice that only heard my Yuko.

••••••••••••••••••

"It's been a long time since we slept together like this."

"Yeah, I miss that days."

"Nee, Yuko today, you did something very horrible."

"Hehehehe,  well you know I just wanted to see the little love fight."

"Wait for that day when we will do the same thing to you."

"I will wait for it."

Imagine of Takamina kissing Annin and telling her romantic word can't let Acchan a sleep.
"Takamina you are the most amazing person whom I meet on my life."

"You are too Annin, most beautiful princess, I saw in my life."

"I want to die with you Minami."

"I love you Annin."

Acchan hides her face in the pillow." Annin I will KILL YOU!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

*GLUP*PANT*

"Nee, Sayanee did you hear screams or it was just my imagine??"

"I think it was Acchan screaming voice."

"Yuko I will kill you."

"Shhh, close your ears and eyes, don't think about it, they will come down in mourning."

••••••••••••••••••••••

"Good morning everyone, did you guys slept well??" Annin greeted.

"Yeah, thanks to you we slept very well." Sayanee can't help but cursh her life for dating someone like her.

"Where is Yuko and others are they still sleeping??"

"They are getting ready for work."said Yuki.

"OK, guys, eat breakfast and get ready."

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"So where are we?" Sayanee looking around.
"Eh, what is this? It looks like great of wall China." Takamina shocked.

"This is the place where he lives." Yuki said.

"What? Unbelievable, since when?"

"It's been two years since he live here, no one can inside that easily." Yuko said.

"So what are you guys planning to?"

"First thing is, we have to enter inside like a normal person, and second we have to find the hiding room where he hides drugs, weapons and others smuggler things." Yuko explained.

"OK, what we have to do?"

"Let see, Milky you hack all of those cameras in two days, Sayanee and Takamina you guys stalk his son Kein 24 hours."

"OK, Roger!!" Everyone replied.

"What about you guys." Takamina asked.

"We will find another way to enter the castle, let's start."

"Wait, Yuko how you want me to hack their cameras in two days? It's not something that easy." said Milky.

"I know, but you can do it, we believe in you." Yuko patted her head.

"Ah, Yuko another thing, you have to send Kojima to Kein." Yuki said.

"WHAT!!"

"To make him fall for her."

"It's impossible, how dare you want me to send my NyaNay to that's bastrad?" Yuko glared.

"You have to do it, other else we can't arrest them."

"Why we didn't send Annin beside her?" Yuko looked at Annin.

"Eh, me? No way I hate the men."

"OK, but if something.... "

"Nothing will happen with her Sayanee and Takamina will protect her." Yuki cut her words.

"OK, I believe in you guys." Yuko hugged Konjima." NyaNay don't worry, they will protect you, please take care of yourself."

"Yuu-Chan don't worry, I will do my best." Kojima give light kiss on Yuko lips.

"OK, guys, let's go!!"

"Nee, Atsuko are you sure they will not able to recognize me." Yuki said while putting on a tie and coat.

"Don't worry my makeup never failed, you are looking handsome guy."

"Atsuko nee-chan why I'm wearing a maid uniform??" Jurina looking herself in the mirror.

"Because you will give food to my uncle and look inside his room and other things." Yuki replied.

"Atsuko where did you put... " Rena stopped as she looked at Yuki in men cloth, she can't help but drool at her sexy look. Yuki realizes that Rena stares at her, a smirk appears on her lips, she looked at Rena and wink at her. The wink almost sends her electronic shot and Rena fall on the ground, without wasting any more time she quickly stand up and run outside.

"What's with her??" Atsuko shocked, as Yuki giggled.

RENA POV

OMG she is damn so handsome, my heart can't stop beating, why Yuki! Why? Why you always look cool no matter in men's clothes or in girls clothes, I don't like when you look to others girls, I only want you look at me, only me.

"ne!! "

"Rena!!"

"RENA!!

"Yes, what! What happened??" I shocked because I didn't realize that Yuko-San calling me.

"Where is a tool box that I asked you??"

Oh, yes, I was about to ask Atsuko about it, when this accident happens.

"I will bring it now." I replied and went out of the car.

NORMAL POV

"Thanks for waiting Sae." Yuki smiled and hugged her.

"It's been long time Yuki, you are looking so handsome, I can't even recognize you." Sae chuckled.

"Thanks, did everything is ready?"

"Yes, let's go, I asked help from one of the maids and agreed, Jurina you will be cousin of that maid ok, be careful don't make any mistakes." Sae smile.

"I know don't worry, I will be careful."

As the door open trio of them enters, Yuki looked around there were 10 guards forward door, 10 guards backwards, there was Cameras all over the castle. "Very strong security system." Yuki murmured.

Jurina went inside and bowed to head maid.

"I heard Aki is sick so she send her cousin in her place, today we will have some guests so that's why I can't give her a day off, it's good that she send someone in her place, by the way what is your name?"

"My name is Matsui Taro."

(Author: "Eh, why my name⊙_⊙?"

Jurina: " Why you want me to get caught while saying my real name._."

Author: " No, but why me? @_@"

Jurina: " Shut up do your work and let me do mine."

Author:" Haik! →_→)

"Ok, Taro, delivers this food in master room." Jurina took food tray and went to the Yosuo room, she knocks the room and went inside, after putting food on the table, she looked at every corner of the room, carefully she put the device inside one of the table and went outside.

On the other side Yuki walks all over the castle and recognizing all the place, until she reached the room where he hides every expensive thing inside.

"All we have to do is catch him in perfect timing." Yuki smirk.

"Why we are here??" Annin asked.

"This is another place where we can enter in the castle." Yuko said.

"Eh, from the gutter pipe! Ewwwww!!"

"And who will enter from here??" Rena asked.

"Well about that I don't  know yet, let's go back."

"Haik!!"

"What are you thinking about??" Sayanee asked while looking at Kein who were talking with someone.

"Let's kill him!! Takamina glaring at Kein.

"Ah, are you crazy!!"

"If he died, my uncle will become weak and we will able to arrest him." Takamina smirk sip the coffee.

"I don't  think it is a good idea, I don't  want to spend all my life in jail."

"Ah, our plan is working." Takamina smirk as she saw Kein walk toward Kojima and sit beside her.

"By the was Annin about Yuki what was she good in??" Yuko asked while driving the car.

"Eh, eto I can't  tell you, it's embarrassing." Annin blushed.

"Come in tell me, I want to know."Yuko pouted.

"Ok." She moved close to Yuki and whispered. "She was so bold and rough in bed, I never meet someone like her before, she was amazing." she spoke in a low voice, but Rena able to hear her because she also moved her ear close.

"Rough!! Bold!"Rena looked out through the window and giggled.

Annin shocked with her giggle and looked at Yuko with a scared face, who replied with an awkward smile and continue driving.

"My job is done Yuki." Yuko murmured under her breath.

At evening everyone come home and wait for Yuko to arrive, as Yuko car arrived Rena run toward her room and locked the door behind.
"
Whats with her." Takamina raised eye brow.

"Don't know!!

"Ok, guys so tell us what happened!"Yuko sit on the sofa.

"I looked all around the castle and memorized every corner of it." Yuki said.

"I put the device in the Yuki uncle room, that will give us every information that will happen in it." Jurina showed a victory smile.

"Sayanee and I are following Kein everywhere." Takamina said.

"We planned to meet tomorrow at evening." Kojima said.

"I,m still working on program."Milky said.

"Good everyone you did a great job."

"Let,s eats dinner and take rest."

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Did your girlfriends still angry at you."

"Yes, all thanks go to you."

"Hehehehe, sorry, sorry."

"Let,s sleep, good night."

"Goodnight."

"Nee, can I ask you something??"

"What it is Jurina??"

"Who was the Rena first girlfriend?"

"......."

"......."

"Why you aren't answering?"

"........."

"Eh, do you guys sleep??"

"......."

Suddenly they hear laughing voices coming out of Rena room.

"Eh, isn, t this Rena laughing voice??"

"It is!!"

"What happened to her she was acting very strange."

"Just something happens"

"OMG her laugh is scary, I can't sleep."

"Are you scared of her laugh, and you were trying to fight with her!!"

"Yuko did you say something to her? Why she is angry??"

"No, I don't know anything, I'm  innocent!!"

"Let just sleep and see in morning."

"Un!!"
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 05:25:33 PM by wmatsui fanfic. »

Offline giotuyet

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2015, 01:38:26 PM »
Yuko-san, good job ! Hurray ! Rena is jealous ! Hurray !! " Are you mad ?" hahaha gekikara < 3 I can't wait to see what yuki will do to calm down jealousy rena !?! Looking forward for your next updating !!!
If you are Ju Jing Yi, I will be your Lin Si Yi.

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2015, 03:48:57 PM »
'just passing by

Im hereee~..ur update author san..'hugs author san

jealousy in the air...~ex's~..LOL
so why rena laughing that night..??
ready to punish yuki..??

'vanish

Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Ima Sugu Kiss Me