JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Leslie Cheung - Let the Wind Continue to Blow

Author Topic: (Group) Cruel Angels [Beckii Cruel]  (Read 18338 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: (Group) Cruel Angels [Beckii Cruel]
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2010, 10:06:08 AM »
BOMB No.359 (January 2010)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2010, 04:44:01 PM »
Zoukan Young Gangan Vol.08 (2010/02/27)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2010, 06:19:15 PM »
Up to Boy Vol.196 (April 2010)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2010, 09:31:22 PM »
The airbrushing/other 'fixing' makes her look weird in these pics lol

Thanks for the pic updates Masa :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline illsafe

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2010, 02:28:20 AM »
why? why? I still dont get this. I hate her.

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2010, 10:37:41 AM »
Random pics.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2010, 07:46:02 PM »
EX Taishu No.03 (March 2010)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2010, 03:04:43 PM »
Up to Boy Vol.197 (June 2010)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2010, 05:42:02 AM »
Young Animal No.10 (2010/05/28)

Offline Marian

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 부기맨
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2010, 02:20:44 PM »

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2010, 08:33:44 PM »
they airbrush her photographs faaaaaar too much  :lol:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2010, 08:35:26 PM »
Saw this featured in an entertainment magazine that came with the Sat newspaper this morning. There's a documentary about her rise to success in Japan being shown this week on BBC:

Manx teenager, Rebecca Flint is to appear in a BBC Three documentary which will be transmitted this week.

The programme tells the story of 14-year-old Rebecca from Ramsey, a seemingly ordinary schoolgirl.

Ordinary that is, except for the internet fame she has experienced in Japan where she transforms into Beckii Cruel, a teen icon.

The programme will be transmitted on Thursday 12 August 2010 as part of the Adult Season on BBC Three.

Beckii became famous in Japan after uploading films of herself dancing on You Tube.

She did this secretly, without telling her parents.

This intimate documentary has exclusive access to her as it explores the real world of Beckii and the other British teenage girls who hope to become famous in Japan.

Beckii's breakthrough posting attracted almost half a million hits and showed her miming an eccentric Japanese dance called danjo.

Beckii was then approached by a Japanese music manager who quickly helped her to take Japan by storm.

Since August 2009 she has recorded five singles, released her own DVD and appeared on Japan's biggest TV shows.

Now she wants success in the UK and there are a lot of businessmen ready to help her crack the teen market.

Despite getting the fame every girl is supposed to dream of, life is not easy for this 14-year-old.

Being a child doing a job in a very adult world isn't always fun and games.

Balancing two different lives on opposite sides of the world is tricky, and wrestling with the consequences of a mainly male Japanese fan base can be embarrassing, especially if you've never even had a boyfriend.

The film explores the fascinating world of Japanese anime and manga, crazes that grip millions in Japan and tens of thousands here, and shows that other girls see Beckii's success and decide they too might like to be big in Japan.

But although getting famous seems as simple as uploading a crazy dance, the implications of being famous at 14 are anything but straightforward.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00tf20x

I honestly would not be surprised if the documentary paid attention to the fact that she has a predominately male audience. In fact, I'd put everything in my account on it.

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2010, 09:51:49 PM »
"....helped her to take Japan by storm."

Wait, when did this happen? XD

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2010, 12:24:50 PM »
I watched the BBC documentary and I thought it was pretty good :3 They showed her at home, at school, followed her to Japan etc. I think they showed really well what Beckii's life is like. Btw I had no idea that she goes to ballet classes

Beckii actually seems to be the most levelheaded out of the family when it comes to this thing XD Her dad talking about the money and success side of things and mom talking about how this biggest Japanese fan of hers is a friend of the family... While Beckii talks about how important education is to her and how this biggest fan needs a 'reality check' and shouldn't spend so much money on her instead of himself :lol: (btw I hope that poor dude never gets to see this or his heart will break lol) After watching the documentary, even if her parents are very involved (go with her everywhere), it's Beckii that I put my faith on to look after herself :3 I think she "gets it" very well especially for a girl her age.

Kinda funny to see people wanting to profit from her so much lol but that's what business is. I was surprised to see these UK music people wanting to get a slice of her 'success' as well. I kinda wish she would stick to Japan though. UK can be very harsh..

Anyway DANG I'm jealous of this girl's HAIR D: Haha it always looks so nice and thick and shiny, even when it's a bit messy.

Also the Gemma girl's interviews were much more awkward than Beckii's, also Gemma admitted that Beckii was able to do everything while she wasn't (during their PV shoot in Japan, she couldn't physically handle it), even if Gemma is older... So yeah Beckii might not be all that talented in singing and dancing, but she does have work ethic/passion or whatever you might call it XD
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2010, 03:22:09 PM »
I saw Sayumi in the opening 5 minutes! XD

I honestly would not be surprised if the documentary paid attention to the fact that she has a predominately male audience. In fact, I'd put everything in my account on it.

I CALLED IT! :lol:

Agree with Shi, she seems very grounded about the whole thing, perhaps she knows that you can only be an idol for so long in Japan, so she's just making the most out of it. I think she can just forget about breaking the UK though.

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2010, 05:15:18 PM »
Here's the file I made for Shirenu and others if anyone's interested~

http://www.twitter.com/?d=PB1B34CC

Also someone put it up on youtube... who could of done that....  :roll:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2010, 01:31:12 AM »
after watching the documentary i respect her a bit more for what she does but i still kinda dont like her^^; in all i kinda feel sorry for gemma^^; i mean u could tell she really was beating herself up over the whole thing about the recording of the pv
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Lenne

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2011, 04:07:10 PM »
they have her own channel on youtube now ^^

(hi i am new here ^^)

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Leslie Cheung - Let the Wind Continue to Blow