JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Anyband - Promise U

Author Topic: Morning Musume Fan Club Tour in Hawaii (March 2007)  (Read 48418 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Morning Musume Fan Club Tour in Hawaii (March 2007)
« Reply #240 on: September 09, 2007, 11:33:29 PM »
* JFC wishes he could join in GAM hunt '07. :(

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #241 on: September 10, 2007, 07:10:28 AM »
My report:
Overall: Up-Down eh.

I got to pipeline early and I heard the end of the soundcheck... it was miki doing her parts of songs and someone made a joke which I couldn't hear... I heard her laugh though. Visibility was nil, and there was staff hanging out out the door so getting close was a nil-o other than the wall we could win from. Got to see a lot of wotas, which as always is interesting... no signs of the bunny or spiderman, but the goku did make an appearance.

After which I went to the store with no idea if we could go in till the last 8 minutes.... bought more pictures....^^.

I didn't get to see gam, but heard them good... being out there is always a + but I didn't see anyone else other than my friend... well I did but.... well I don't know if anyone of them was sazabi....

Anyways... It was a good time for me... I'm sure there are people with better tales than I though.

Now to wait to see who's coming in DECEMBER!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 08:05:42 AM by invisname »
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #242 on: September 10, 2007, 09:00:52 AM »
I was told that it was members only at the "store" so no harm, no foul.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #243 on: September 10, 2007, 09:11:04 AM »
Yah they only open the store to us at the last moment... and even then we can't get cool stuff...lol, I mean we can only get pictures and stuff... not the bags or shirts... apparently even on the last day in the last 8 minutes ><.

Oh well
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #244 on: September 10, 2007, 09:11:49 AM »
OK NOW... I was told about this last-minute biz.  Was it at Plaza again?

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #245 on: September 10, 2007, 09:16:53 AM »
Ya on the 4th floor all the way in the back this time... It seems like it opens for non-fanclub members only at the very end...but when the very end is varies (apparently today it was from after GAM left till they closed but last time it was a little later than after the concert). Sorry I thought it was something everyone kinda knew about. We were hoping there would be a point when no one else was in there so we could just stare at things and talk to the workers but the fanclub outlasted us...lol.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline sazabi

• スペース時間破壊者
  • Member+
« Reply #246 on: September 10, 2007, 09:35:11 AM »
i wish i could of gone to the store, but the concert was good enough i guess.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #247 on: September 10, 2007, 09:48:55 AM »
They had up some nice posters I wish I took pictures of... I remember I believe a berryz poster... one for satoda mai, Kirari Koharu, both 10th anni single posters, egao yes nude poster, GAM (of course) in 3 forms.... and of course all the pictures on the wall for the sets you can buy... I felt a little mad though the set that look nice (it was MM with messages on alo-hello background) was split in two and bundled with other people alo-hello title card pics (the one where they hold the alo-hello sign)... so like if you wanted the 9 musume pics (I believe it was all nine) you had two buy 80dollars worth of goods (half in one set with the other 15/16 slots filled with alo-hello sign pics from people like goto and yuko etc.). I was rather >< about that.

Of course I would have loved to get the shirt or the bag...but fanclub only..... I need to go to japan to get my H!P clothing I guess....
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline sazabi

• スペース時間破壊者
  • Member+
« Reply #248 on: September 10, 2007, 09:52:56 AM »
can you fit a large? :cool1:

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #249 on: September 10, 2007, 09:59:14 AM »
...LOL, I wish I could... but now that you've made that offer I'll probably try harder to lose some weight  :lol:
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #250 on: September 10, 2007, 10:08:04 AM »
hehe, yeah Sazabi. wouldn't want you to get in trouble as well too.

Hey, when I go to Japan, I can get clothes for you folks!  :bingo:, remember, I go 2 times a year hehe.

but man...it's still sucks that the fact is I go to Japan to see them and get stuff but when they come to Hawaii...it's like impossible  :cry:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #251 on: September 10, 2007, 10:29:55 AM »
you can still buy pictures from here... and those are usually Alo-hello edition of pictures... I ended up buying a version that didn't have miki or aya... >< it was a silly choice on my part I guess... but I was thinking about sayu, risa, and ai pics that I'd be getting.

The FC members were having fun in that store talking story and even taking pictures with some of the store workers... I mean I know the store workers are cute(really cute sometimes) but I didn't know FC members would do that.

I'm an XL by the way...LOL

Next time maybe you won't have an emergency eh Dj then we can have a party...lol
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #252 on: September 10, 2007, 10:34:35 AM »
hehe...hey anything Hello Project and fans will love them  :bingo:

and it would have been a party.

So i'll be heading To Japan in December, was supposed to be August but my Street Fighter Championship in Las Veags happened to be the time I usualy go Japan So i moved it too December. So if you folks want soemthing just ask  :)
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #253 on: September 10, 2007, 01:32:17 PM »
Open the store for non-fans, and UFA wins, too!

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #254 on: September 10, 2007, 04:25:04 PM »
It was there for several years, a.f.a.i.k. they closed it because of not enough business almost 2 years back now.

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #255 on: September 10, 2007, 11:26:24 PM »

yep and my good friend used to work there *DUBZ* is his nick name, he was good friends with one of the high employers since he also was the manager for a Japanese restaraunt here in HAwaii *Hatsuhana*

man I would get a lot of hook ups...those were the days  :( :cry:

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #256 on: September 11, 2007, 01:10:09 AM »
I got into MM shortly after the store closed... it was kinda a aww man thing. But looking at the store from all the things i've seen... I don't know how good an idea it was to have a store open all the time. I woulda loved if they kept it and it was only open like every so often like the FC store gets to be.... but oh well, one day maybe they'll rethink and try again.

I never had any hook ups  :cry: I don't know what to do about that kind of stuff....><

When they announce the next one someone report it hear! (I hear its in december, which means the forms for it should be....soon?)
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline sazabi

• スペース時間破壊者
  • Member+
« Reply #257 on: September 11, 2007, 01:16:35 AM »
yeah i was told theres one in december and we'll be working with them again as usual. as for who i don't know yet.

lol i think i'm taking it all in and todays been pretty surreal for me after yesterday, it usually doesn't hit me till way after. :lol:

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #258 on: September 11, 2007, 01:32:41 AM »
Hehe thats how it was for me in march with MM, this time it was a bit more grounded cause I didn't get to see GAM... I snapped out of my daze by 1AM....lol it was fun but its one of those things you keep wanting more.

It's awesome you guys get to working with them on it, as a printing company having them as a client must be pretty good business with all the stuff they send up selling out on.

Remind me to scan in the pictures I bought...lol. They aren't that impressive but its still worth a scan in... onna ni sachi are musume with hawaii background!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Anyband - Promise U