JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: C-ute - That`s the Power

Author Topic: Morning Musume Fan Club Tour in Hawaii (March 2007)  (Read 48431 times)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
Morning Musume Fan Club Tour in Hawaii (March 2007)
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2007, 04:14:58 AM »
hehe I'm more into it than ever cause its my first time being so informed, I'll be into the chase for ya...lol

Going hunting? COOL! if anything good happens you'll let everyone know right?

I'm thinking of trying to come up with a schedule for my saturday of hunting... with possible Aloha Tower, Waikiki, Waikiki Shell. There is a range of places to be... so what order and how much time to dedicate to each... hmm the deep thought.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline ShoujoHino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2007, 05:23:21 AM »
From 2ch:

まだ会ってないよん
欠席メンバーの話もなし
今のところわかってることは
イベントは4回にわけてやる
そのうちのひとつは写真撮影(ポーズ指定あり
もうひとつはライブ&握手会(野外
あと2つはな謎なんだが
ひとつは急遽決まったらしいイベントで
汚れてもいい服装で来いと言われた
今わかってるのはこれくらい

"We haven't met them yet
There isn't any talk of absent members
What we know now is
The events are split into 4;
One of those is the photo session (with reserved/set poses)
Another is the live and handshake session (open-air..this might mean The Shell)
The other two are a mystery;
One seems to have been decided suddenly,
They told us to come in clothes that can get dirty
That's about all I know for now."
My letter is read on DokiMiki Night!!!!
http://bit.ly/1Ck34YC

Okitegami Karaoke Contest!

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2007, 05:53:37 AM »
hmm that means they are probably gonna be at Hawaiian Waters like the tsuji mari event... dang, of course it would have to be at Hawaiian Waters cause its the only way they can keep people from walking in on them.... probably. Hmm... it seems weird that the raibu event thing called the wakuwaku event on that flyer isn't already assumed to be a live concert... Hmm... anxious!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2007, 05:56:43 AM »
Hawaii+Yossi=bikini?

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2007, 06:59:00 AM »
If they get to go to the beach then yes, Hawaii+Morning Musume = great bikininess. And possibly the last time we'll see Yossie down here unless as a H!P person she gets to have an alo-hello. Either way I'd just like to be able to see them in person even if its far away with binoculars.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline ShoujoHino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2007, 07:30:49 AM »
Wonder if DJ found anything...
I've been making friends with the wota. I upped my vid from their 2004 August tour on Youtube, the one where I stalked them. And giving them tourist info. LOL.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2007, 08:05:13 AM »
You did what? wait as in you had found them back in 2004?? Where's is this? I still don't know everything about everyone on here, so I didn't know you did that. I guess the wota's have their phones to make posts. Are they nice back? Yes I'm very ignorant T_T. Hmm I would think even with the sleeping on the plane they'd all have jisaboke for today at least.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2007, 08:10:54 AM »
kraygk always screamed at me online that she shoulda gone to the Info Village that afternoon in summer 2004...

Offline ShoujoHino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2007, 08:21:36 AM »
It's mostly the wotas in Japan on 2ch right now, occasionally someone from the hotel or a net cafe drops in to give updates, a lot of them are watching the Duke statue webcam and some of the wotas in HI are doing weird stuff in front of it.
Here's the vid of me stalking MM (I didn't take the vid, another guy on JPM did it)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2007, 08:28:40 AM »
Ahhhh coolies!...thats where the store is?... I have no idea where the store use to be or is suppose to be...lol, perhaps I should ask before i go... less I end up somewhere totally off from my goal. Then again I don't recognize that place at all. Not that I go into waikiki a lot. I didn't know the Duke statue had a webcam either... all the stuff you never know being in hawaii yourself...lol.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline ShoujoHino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2007, 08:32:20 AM »
That store was there until sometime early 2005, I think. It closed a little before Mari left MM.
Last few FC tours they opened up a temp store for the fans (they would do that in addition to the existing store, that place is more like a museum/information center where they had costumes on display and such), but I have no idea what's up this time.

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2007, 08:39:55 AM »
Quote from: ShoujoHino;336119
Wonder if DJ found anything...
I've been making friends with the wota. I upped my vid from their 2004 August tour on Youtube, the one where I stalked them. And giving them tourist info. LOL.

Nope not yet, just came back but so far no luck :ONsweat:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2007, 08:40:50 AM »
Well I know about the store closing in 2004 but I wanted to look at what was there in its place or the sort of ruins to what once was (and what I missed cause I didn't know morning musume that well then), but I've gone into waikiki under some random directions and ended up no where near where that area looks like it is... Hmm, I was thinking maybe they set up the temp store in Aloha Tower with them taking all the wotas there, but if thats more them just tourist shopping I guess maybe it was a bad assumption.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline ShoujoHino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2007, 09:54:41 AM »
ワイキキショッピングプラザ4階だってよグッズ屋
24日10時30~16時00
25日10時30~15時00
26日18時30~21時30

It says 4th floor of Waikiki Shopping Plaza. (Do they have a 4th floor?

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2007, 10:00:25 AM »
Yup I went there several times (2x to see if it was there), There was some offices, a Wedding Dress store, and Tanaka of Tokyo... but you were somewhere else right? so I was surprised. I guess we'll have to visit there and see if there are people there. But can we go there too, I mean I thought only fanclub people can go during the time they are here? And so the fans get to shop, morning musume won't be there, and we can watch from the outside?
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2007, 10:35:46 AM »
Quote from: ShoujoHino;336210
ワイキキショッピングプラザ4階だってよグッズ屋
24日10時30~16時00
25日10時30~15時00
26日18時30~21時30

It says 4th floor of Waikiki Shopping Plaza. (Do they have a 4th floor?

Yep there is, me an my mom today went there all 5 floors.
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2007, 10:40:28 AM »
Were there any signs of the store being there this time? Every time I go there I always pass by that JCB place (or whatever its called) and I notice that they and Hello!Project get their Hawaii posters from the same place...lol.
Its kinda fun to go there, though I probably don't look enough like a tourist to warrant me walking up and down that thing at random. So should someone try going tomorrow since that would be the day before its open for the Fanclub?
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline ShoujoHino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2007, 10:51:48 AM »
Well, the store before was a museum/store, so the girls went and signed things, took pictures with the goods and all for display in the store afterwards. So while there is a slim chance of MAYBE the girls going to the store in the Shopping Plaza, they went to the H!P Museum/Store almost every time, and even recorded CMs and stuff that went on the video so we knew they would be there.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2007, 10:58:34 AM »
Well even if they aren't going to be there going to buy things might be fun, but that would have to be done on Friday by the sound of it... too bad work and class go till 4:30, otherwise.... well thats assuming that that store is open to us, as I've always been confused as to which was being referred to as open for locals the day before, whether it was that museum/store or this waikiki plaza store
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2007, 11:06:19 AM »
Quote from: invisname;336238
Were there any signs of the store being there this time? Every time I go there I always pass by that JCB place (or whatever its called) and I notice that they and Hello!Project get their Hawaii posters from the same place...lol.
Its kinda fun to go there, though I probably don't look enough like a tourist to warrant me walking up and down that thing at random. So should someone try going tomorrow since that would be the day before its open for the Fanclub?

Nope, no signs or any thing whatsoever :ONdunno: .

I'll see I f I can go tommorow again cause I know I will be looking on Saturday & Sunday for sure :ONbingo:

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: C-ute - That`s the Power