JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - Computer City

Author Topic: Emilia Clarke  (Read 16407 times)

Offline ambidextrouness

• Grunge's still alive and kicking in my heart
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • aaaiiiiieeeeeeeesssshhh!!!
Emilia Clarke
« on: May 11, 2011, 05:48:46 PM »

Emilia Clarke

a star of HBO's new original series "Game of Thrones"

Emilia Clarke was born in London and grew up in Berkshire. Clarke's father is a theatre sound engineer. She began acting at the age of three after seeing the musical Show Boat which her father was working on at the time. She was educated at St Edward's School, Oxford (2000-2005).
Emilia Clarke graduated from Drama Centre London in 2009 and shortly after was cast in her third professional acting role in Game of Thrones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emilia_Clarke

http://emiliaclarke.com

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: Emilia Clarke
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 06:40:47 AM »
dear lord she just ozzes sex. I just watched Game of thrones for the first time (Free Moviecentral lol) and WHOA the lil dragon on her shoulder

LQ

gifs

:fap DAT ASS

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 10:47:16 PM »
jacked a ton from emilia-clarke.net THIS THREAD ALIVE!

latimes season 2 preview stills!!

On the cover of EW

Emilia Clarke’s breakout performance as Daenerys Targaryen on HBO’s Game of Thrones landed her on one of four Entertainment Weekly covers this week. Shooting in Croatia last fall, the 23-year-old actress took a break from playing the exiled dragon queen to talk to EW. Below, Clarke discusses her character in season 2, fan reactions, working with dragons, the show’s ratings, and more. Warning: If you wish to know nothing about Dany’s story line in season 2, skip the first three answers below.
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: What’s your character going through at the start of this season?
 EMILIA CLARKE: Things kind of suck, because when you last saw her, it’s like magic was being re?awoken and it’s all wonderful. Now [she's in] complete and utter despair. She has dragons, but they are tiny. They’re babies. She doesn’t even know how to feed them. So, and she’s got all her people looking to her, including Jorah, and she’s losing the will to kind of see her way through it.
 Does your story line pretty much follow the book?
 I don’t want to give too much away. There are a few things that are slightly different, just to give her a bit more meat this season. Dany is going to get a little glimpse of what else is going on in other parts of the world of Game of Thrones. There’s a number of surprises in store for everyone.
Any romantic prospects for Dany with Drogo gone?
 I feel that the audience knows at this point that Jorah’s feelings toward me are dubious. We’re not sure where they lie. Whether it’s paternal. Whether it’s sexual. We’re not sure. And I think that that is something that Dany is becoming increasingly aware of. But I truly believe that she’s still in love with Drogo.
What’s been the toughest thing about shooting this season?
 Working with the dragons, at the moment. They’ve created these beautiful models of the dragons. I’m getting quite maternal towards them. But then they take them away [during filming, with dragons inserted later using CGI] and that’s when I’m seeing nothing. As an actor, there’s so much focus [required] and my imagination is being pushed to its limits. I’m trying to see them in my mind’s eye and I’m trying to work with this invisible thing. And I can tell everyone around me is going, “what the heck, she’s crazy, she’s absolutely lost her mind.” Because I’m just kind of playing with this invisible ball of air.
On the set, the producer noted “the Daenerys stance” that you have, where you look super tough.
 It’s kind of “always being ready.” She just has a strength and it’s not modern. I always try to bear in mind the kind of different physical things that she’s up against that give her a core of steel that physically manifests itself.
 So that’s very much your character, not you?
 Yeah. That’s that’s kind of how she tries to put her armor without actually having any. It’s also like within the book, she’s always continuously asking herself, “What would Drogo do?”
What’s the common reaction on the street when you’re recognized?
 It’s happened twice. Once was the frozen yogurt [shop] where I got free frozen yogurt, which is brilliant. It completely made my day. I just walked in and she just went “Oh! Game of Thrones!”
If I was working a Starbucks, I’d like to think I’d just take your order and say, “It is known.”
 [Laughs] That would be awesome.
How was Comic-Con?
 Oh, it was amazing! I hope that we’re going to please the fans. And by the reaction we had at Comic-Con I think we have. I think we will continue to …all the new characters are like sick. I can vouch for every one of the actors.
With certain popular characters no longer on the show, has there been any concern about the ratings? I suspect they’ll go up anyway. I think that people are hooked and I think that peoples’ curiosity will get the better of them. And their curiosity will lead them to even better stuff than season 1, which will lead to the same, if not better ratings. Knock on wood. That’s my prediction.
 If you had a dragon, what would you do with it?
 Oh my, God, what would I do with it? I would definitely keep it where there were no walls, so it would be as big as it could physically be. Rule the world maybe? Have it. Ride it.

Rolling Stone

GQ outtakes

glamour

When 24-year-old Emilia Clarke found out she’d been cast in HBO’s cult fantasy hit Game of Thrones, she was thrilled…and a little petrified. “It was like, Great, I’m getting my dream job! Wait a second—I have to have my boobs out all the time?” says the British actress about her oft-nude character, Daenerys Targaryen, an exiled princess who’s vying for control of a warring world. Now Clarke’s the pinup girl for fantasy nerds everywhere. “My hair is brown, and Daenerys is a blond, so that allows me to hide!” Clarke says. Game of Thrones’ first season was capped by a thrilling final scene in which Daenerys emerged from ashes, breast-feeding one of her three baby dragons (yes, it was as crazy and fabulous as it sounds). “The dragons were CGI, so I was just butt naked on a cliff, with a brightly colored toy in one hand and dots painted all over me. I had to use my imagination for that one.”
 The show returns April 1, and great news: “In season two, I get to wear clothes!” says Clarke. “I’m super happy.”

Vanity Fair April 2012

For LA Times

:wriggly: COME ON!!!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 05:32:42 AM »
on BROADWAY!!!! "Breakfast at Tiffany’s" promo shoot 2012

get tickets and review it for JPHiP!! http://broadwayworld.com/article/Tickets-for-BREAKFAST-AT-TIFFANYS-Starring-Emilia-Clarke-Now-On-Sale-20121224

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2013, 02:53:57 AM »
slick new GQ - March 2013

gonna try to follow this Game of Thrones season - and not to suck up to shirenu XD!! WANNA SEE MORE Dragon fucking!

eta: the scans!

« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 09:45:25 PM by daigong »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2013, 08:08:16 AM »
pics of Emila and her pussy...cat.

more like  'Breakfast At Tiffany's' Broadway press preview in NYC - 2/27/13 :P

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2013, 05:53:40 AM »
Divine beauty. At the Late Show with David Letterman in NYC - 3/12/13 funny girl!!!

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2013, 06:28:38 PM »
Went to her play last night, right after walking eleven blocks from the Game of Thrones exhibition.

Was lucky enough to get the last rush order ticket for that day, first row left side. Good spot since most of time she was at that part of the stage. About 2-3 away from where I was sitting. Bad spot, however for the rest of the play. Had a really good view of her in a scene where she's outside her apartment in a nightgown, singing and playing the guitar. If I was allowed to use my camera I could have gotten a crotch-shot.  :lol:  Don't get me started on the bathtub scene.  :drool:  Great vantage point when she takes off her towel and enters said bathtub. Yep, she was nekkid.  :yep: :drool:  Too bad the guy was as well.  :tama-mad: (I'll never get that image of his junk out of my head  :smhid) Didn't pay much attention to the other actors whenever she's around the left side of the stage.  :lol:

Since I haven't read the novella nor the movie, I can't say how well the play is in comparison. I think she did a good job portraying the character of Holly Golightly. I won't compare her to Audrey Hepburn. There's her version of Holly and then there's Emilia's. Overall, worth the two hours and fifteen minutes of my time.

To finish of the night I waited outside the theater for... maybe around 30 minutes. When she came out, I did not realize she was short, around 5' 3''. She and the other main actor were gracious enough to sign playbills and take photos.

I was lucky enough to get her autograph and photo before she left. (reposts from the "show your junks" and "Game of Thrones" threads)

If I didn't check out this thread earlier, I would've missed the chance to see her perform. So thanks, daigong for the info.  :thumbsup

Offline bsijp

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2014, 11:44:36 AM »
Emma Roberts - Emilia Clarke - Amy Adams - Taylor Swift - Jennifer Lawrence - Melissa Rauch
E Special countdown to the red carpet the - Golden globe awards - 2014 - 720p

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 29.97fps [Video]
Audio: Dolby AC3 48000Hz stereo 384kbps [Audio]

Time:07:44 / 147 mb / mkv

http://fileparadox.in/g22uvkur19qz/E_R-E_C-A_A-T_S-J_L-M_R-Escttrc14Gga.mkv
http://rapidgator.net/file/1d2ce3c8b8027fe30be55f1ae490de1a

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2014, 12:26:40 AM »
Strike a pose Khaleesi.

Glamour France April 2014

Offline tocilo

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2015, 01:50:40 PM »
Emilia Clarke - "Sexiest Woman Alive" Esquire, October 2015

36 MB | 00:02:00 | 1920x1080 | MP4
Uploaded
Depositfiles

Offline tocilo

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2015, 07:00:05 PM »
Emilia Clarke - Dior Shoot, November 2015

7 MB | 00:00:47 | 1280x720 | MP4
Uploaded

Offline jessie66

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2016, 02:33:24 PM »
Emilia Clarke - Vogue (Australia) - May 2016

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2016, 08:22:10 PM »
HOLY SHIT HART!! We gravy training you :jphip:

she seems so nice! Too bad she ain't doin Sarah Connor no more. that was a weird movie! POPS! XD

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - Computer City