JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toddle - A Sight

Author Topic: [Poll] Favorite Acchan Drama/Movie Performance  (Read 5440 times)

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
[Poll] Favorite Acchan Drama/Movie Performance
« on: August 19, 2012, 02:28:29 PM »

Atsuko is working up the apps in television and movie. Pick your favorites (up to three), and explain why :thumbup
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 03:56:42 PM by Masa »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: [Poll] Favorite Acchan Drama/Movie Performance
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 03:17:40 PM »

My first experience with Acchan acting was in Shiori to Shimiko no Kaiki Jikenbo. A lot of people were negative about her acting, but I couldn't disagree more. She was perfect for this role imo. In fact, I still enjoy watching this from time to time. Wacky horror show with Acchan megane. What more could you want?

My favorite Acchan related show has to be Q10. Acchan as a robot? Genius on various levels. Most importantly, she looked so damn cute.

Let's see, what else we got. Densen Uta was hilarious. A movie with AKB48 and the super ace gets killed in the first minute. One of AKi-P's first big trolls, haha. Acchan's acting in both Majisuka Gakuen seasons was nothing to write home about, but I blame her character. She had nothing to work with. In Sakura kara no Tegami we saw her in a more dramatic role, which I think she did pretty well.

I haven't seen much of Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata: Ending Planner but the first episode was pretty serious as well. I think she can handle there more mature roles and I think she'll only get better at them.

I didn't really care for Moshidora and I don't really remember much about it. My least favorite Acchan related acting was in Hanazakari no Kimitachi e. Re-hashed show, bad cast and Acchan isn't really convincing as ikemen.

I haven't seen:
- Ashita no Watashi no Tsukurikata
- Kueki Ressha
- Ryomaden
- Swan no Baka
- Taiyo to Umi Kyoushitsu

If anybody has links, or has seen them I'd like to hear your opinion about it.

Offline akaiseigo

• Member+
Re: [Poll] Favorite Acchan Drama/Movie Performance
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 07:43:36 PM »
Ashita no Watashi no Tsukurikata was definitely be the best for me 'coz some AKB members where in the cast long before they were as a group and it's an arthouse film.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toddle - A Sight