JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AAA - Jewel

Author Topic: [CHI] Ella Koon Yan-Na 官恩娜  (Read 26411 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
[CHI] Ella Koon Yan-Na 官恩娜
« on: October 01, 2009, 07:44:33 AM »
Ella Koon Yan-Na 官恩娜

Ella Koon is a multi-talented artiste born in the French Polynesia islands of Tahiti, of Chinese descendants. She was raised in Hong Kong and attended high school in Birmingham, England. Koon is multi-lingual and speaks Cantonese, English, Mandarin and French.

She can play the piano, guitar, drums and the Gu-zheng; a traditional Chinese musical instrument with 21 strings.

Born July 9, 1979 (1979-07-09) in Tahiti, French Polynesia

Links
Official Site
Official Blog
Wikipedia

oooh Maxim <3

Her albums are pretty spectacular, FINALLY her vocal talents are being noted and she is breaking into Japan.

Quote from: tvbnewsworld.blogspot.com
Earlier Ella Koon participated in "The Voice" and duet an English song with one of the contestants. Netizens strongly praised that she is someone who can sing! Ella who went from the idol card to the ability card was spotted by a Japanese company. Soon she will be going to Japan to shoot a MV and release a photobook.

Ella Koon - Ellacadabra

Released: December 22, 2005

1 - "魔戒三部曲之四" - 4:11
2 - "戲中有氣" - 3:36
3 - "暗戀航空" - 3:41
4 - "完成大我" - 3:37
5 - "捉迷藏" - 3:09
6 - "甚麼甚麼" - 3:04
7 - "魔戒三部曲之四 (Reprise)" - 1:39
8 - "地平線" - 3:29
9 - "上岸" - 3:51
10 - "可以幾愛" - 4:09
11 - "Let Go" - 3:26
12 - "地平線(Lbiza Mix)" - 3:57
13 - "暗戀航空之鋼琴戀曲" - 3:24

DOWNLOAD
http://www.twitter.com/?d=1PR5I0CM

Ella Koon - Abnormal (失常)

Released: 2006

01. 美麗革命
02. 新假期
03. 失常
04. 離戲
05. 作對
06. 代課老師
07. 不理痛
08. 一人世界 (國語)
09. 明天的希望 (國語)
10. 失常 (Deepermix)

DOWNLOAD
http://www.twitter.com/?d=G33EVRVP

Ella Koon - Stages Album

Released: October 24, 2008

01. Time To Play
02. 千帆 (Thousand Sails)
03. 24小時表演 (24 Hours Performance)
04. 慈悲為懷 (Being Merciful)
05. 假如我是一張中國畫 (If I Were A Chinese Painting) 

DOWNLOAD
http://www.twitter.com/?d=SP4MI99W

Credit: Original Uploaders/Rippers :thumbsup

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
Re: [CHI] Ella Koon Yan-Na 官恩娜
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 09:05:05 PM »
HAWT!!! :drool: :bleed eyes:  pretty and talented, that's a great package

any videos of her playing the Gu-zheng?   

oh well, i'm checking the music later when i have more time.  :thumbsup

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 10:09:28 PM »
Woo awesome, I should look into her works :twothumbs

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 10:18:47 AM »
WERD. Check out her official youtube with tons of cute videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ellakoonecity

官恩娜 ELLA KOON 自彈自唱 -The Climb
* daigong watches Masa become a fanboy :lol:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2009, 09:13:46 AM »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2009, 07:22:03 AM »
What do you think of her new track? Never heard of NYCCA

Ella Koon to duet English song with Japanese rapper NYCCA "DARE TO BE"

Ella Koon who has recently been rising in popularity attended a promotion at the Metro radio station to promote her new English song "Dare to Be" which features Chinese-Japanese blood rapper NYCCA (日華). The DJ gave her a "Ella Koon" language card. Crowned as the Goddess, Ella will be performing her song in English, she said: "It's not because I've been popularity lately, the song was already written and completed a long while ago."

Also, NYCCA will be holding a press conference in Tokyo for "Dare to Be" and Ella will be attending. She said: "This is the first time I'm going to Japan for a promotion, it's a rare opportunity. (Do you have confidence to develop in the Japanese market?) See how my company arranges it."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

here's the live video at Tsuen Wan Plaza
官恩娜 ELLA KOON 日華 - dare to be 超級巨聲耀中秋 首次公開演唱

and pimping her new movie!! god she's hot when she's paranoid

Ella Koon was worried about "acid spray" ruining her face in Mongkok

Ella Koon, Elanne Kwong, Shawn Yue, Anson Leung and Chapman To were in Mongkok yesterday promoting their new film "Rebellion". They were accompanied by over 30 security guards, attracted many fans and onlookers in the street. Due to the road being closed, they had to walk to the cinema. There were times when some fans swamped up towards them. Shawn saw a child was being squeezed by the crowd, he quickly lifted him up. Elanne also dared not bend down to tighten up her shoe laces when she saw the chaotic scene.

There was concerns about the recent news about a mad man spraying acid in the street of Mongkok, and they haven't caught him yet. Ella said she was a bit nervous going to MongKok that day. Fortunately, there were many security guards, and she wasn't touched by any one with "Salty pig hands " either. Ella said "I am more worried about the acid spray! I should have brought my umbrella. I looked around to see if there was anybody looking suspicious before I got out from the car. Earlier, I saw a girl whose face was ruined by the acid attack, I was heart broken. I hope they catch him soon, I don't want to have my face ruined."

Source: On.cc/Takungpao(image)
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

Here's the movie they be pimping:

同門 (原裝預告) Rebellion (Originial Trailer)

Chapman To :twothumbs

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 10:06:19 PM »

Peep this photoshoot

http://www.pinkwork.com/musicshop/nycca.htm

& interview:

http://www.pinkmessage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=167

Ah it was this performance of ENDLESS LOVE that had the net buzzing. EXCEPT HERE!! NOW have a taste:

Ella Koon - Endless Love Live

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2009, 11:42:19 PM »
so much for that debut XD

Ella Koon has lost her voice

Ella Koon attended the promotion press conference for Windows 7 the other day. She also demonstrated the various functions of the computer. Reporter asked whether she had asked her boyfriend for help when she has problem with the computer? Ella replied that she didn't want to talk about her boyfriend.

Ella revealed that she has lost her voice recently and she is worried about her health. She said "The doctor said I need to rest my voice for at least 3 moths. If I continue to sing too much, it would damage my vocal cord. Nowadays, apart from singing, I hardly talk." Ella went on to say she has never worried about her health before and now she has to rearranged her workload. She may have to decline some of the invitations. This is because she doesn't want to push herself too much. Ella disclosed that she likes to talk, but now she has to be quiet." Ella added "I don't talk to people I don't know very well on the phone, instead I use the text."

Source: MingPao

Holy shit! looks at this channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/queenmeanbee

Ella Koon 官恩娜 2 Target Shopping
Looks like some video of her at TARGET! No makeup!  :jerk:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2009, 07:07:39 PM »
mmm sexy. That's another fetish of mine, Ancient Costumes  :fap

Ella Koon reveals Ancient Beauty look

Earlier Ella Koon went to Beijing to shoot new movie (財神到). She uploaded pictures of the filming on her blog to share with her fans. Despite the weather being extremely cold, she still took pictures of herself there. Dressed in ancient costume she took a closeup headshot in black and white and while having dinner. You could tell that she really liked her ancient costume look.

Source: On.cc
Translation: matchbox @ http://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net/

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2009, 08:35:12 AM »
she really broke through this year, who knew her ponytail style would be her hottest yet!

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2009, 10:03:26 AM »

:twothumbs

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2010, 08:36:57 AM »
I posted that already fool!! XD

here's her debut:

Ella Koon - ORIGINAL

Release Date:     2004-07-30

01. 遙遠的東西最美麗
02. 上岸
03. 地平線
04. 可以幾愛
05. Let Go
06. 藍、白、紅

Bonus Track
07. 繼續微笑 - acoustic version
08. 上岸 - no haters mix - featuring Ghost Style
09. 可以幾愛 - hustler mix - featuring Hanjin

DOWNLOAD (62.84 MB)   
http://www.multiupload.com/TP4BQT1CRH

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2010, 09:30:56 AM »
she's DEEP!! well there goes my chances with her:

Ella Koon can't tolerate guys who only have a bath once a week

Ella Koon's will be releasing her next new album before June. She is busy practicing her songs as well as jogging everyday. Ella revealed that she is taking care of herself by avoid going to places where people smoke. She knows this is a very important time for her and she needs to hold on to her chances. Reporter asked if she knew about the beggar looked guy from the mainland called (犀利哥) "sharp brother" who is very hot in the internet these days? She said she had heard about that when she was in Taiwan. She admired his free "look", but it would be better if he has a proper job. Ella went on to say since he is "hot" he should hold on to his chances and has a bath. When she was studying abroad, many students only had a bath once a week. She can't tolerate that.

Source: MingPao

why do Hongers LOVE these cookies :lol:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2010, 07:06:09 AM »
Each of Ella Koon's past boyfriends have their own fragrance

SaSa Cosmetics held the first "Fragrance Oscars" yesterday, and as a result of Cho Yun's unavailability, the company invited Janet Ma to substitute her spot as awards presenter. Apart from special performance guest Ella Koon, model Ana R., Mikki Yao, Balia Chan, and Marie Zhuge were catwalk models. Ana R. attracted the most attention after successfully losing weight, wearing a sparkly tube top that showed an ample bust that wasn't there before. No wonder she doesn't mind earning money through showing her sexiness!

As the fragrance ambassador, Ella didn't allow herself to be overshadowed by the beautiful models. She also attracted attention in a low black dress with an exposed back, as if inviting the competition closer. Ella expressed that she has had a practice of using perfume, and reveals: "Some fragrances bring back feelings and memories of my first love, I use different fragrances with all the different boys I used to date. Once, in order to forget a certain someone and to stop thinking about them, I stopped using a certain brand of perfume, and in the end gifted it to a worker."  :lol:

Source: mingpao
Translation: casablanca-- @ AsianFanatics

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2010, 08:58:19 AM »
what new album? :lol:

Ella Koon tears up while promoting for new album

Yesterday Ella Koon held a press conference for her new album under the rainy weather. Yesterday the Ella who enetered the industry for 6 years already appeared at the conference in a white sports car with over hundred fans at the location supporting her. Ella felt and teared up. Asked if Ella's doctor boyfriend came to the event too? Ella sweetly said: "I don't know, I didn't really invite him. I don't see him, but he did SMS me to show his support. I gave him a copy of my album too and he praised me." Reporters suggested that her boyfriend go sweep all her albums and pass them out to the nurses. Ella laughed: "The hospital is for treating patients, hope everyone stays healthy. But I do hope that he'll consider suggestion." Also, getting popular through her English singing, Ella reveals that her album includes 1 English and Mandarin song.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: aZnangel@http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2010, 11:03:15 AM »
and here it is:

官恩娜 - Being

Release: 2010-07-09

1. 珊瑚島
2. 殘念
3. 歐遊
4. 響不了的紙鳶
5. 簡單就是美
6. DARE TO BE (feat. Japanese rapper)

DOWNLOAD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2010, 07:46:55 AM »
ELLA!!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2010, 11:17:47 AM »
Ella Koon has a new insight on life after portraying a drug addict

In the movie, Merry Go Around Ella Koon plays a female druggie and later gets an incurable disease. Ella didn't deliberately lose weight to portray this drug addict and cancer patient because at the same time she wanted to be more than thin now. She's just sacrificing for acting, didn't use any cosmetic powder, but appears in her true self. She said: "I don't feel that it's a sacrifice, the director asked me to play this role, I felt that it was pretty fun, lots of room to develop and is challenging. This is a rare opportunity, basically I have never thought about the topic appearing as my true self."

After accepting the role, Ella started worrying about controlling the role. She has watched a lot of movies relating to drug addicts and people with cancer. "When it was time to shoot, I had to grasp it for some time before I could master it well, fortunately I encountered experienced seniors Teddy Robin and Nora Miao that brought me into character."

Asked if she had been pressured into doing drugs while she was studying overseas? She said: "Yes, but I didn't get affected. My parents had never told me about the damage drugs can do to you, but I already knew since I was young that drugs are bad for you, it does harm to yourself and others. Drugs is not a responsible action, if they make fun of me saying that I'm a coward, then don't be my friend, I will not give drugs a try." She expressed that she once broke off the relations with a friend who wouldn't give up on drugs.

After completing Merry Go Around, a new insight on life was born for Ella, that death can happen at any time. This makes her cherish all the people around her and everything that she has, don't let it be difficult on herself. "Have to live in the present, be happy every day and at the same time actively face work. I haven't seen enough of the world yet, there are so many things I haven't done yet, I don't want to have any regret when I leave this world.

Source: Mingpao
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

Offline shurrupak

• ecchi
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2010, 01:27:43 PM »
don't know her music but  she's pretty at least :p

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2010, 12:09:02 PM »
don't know her music but  she's pretty at least :p

OH YOU FANCY HUH!! HAIR DONE WIG DONE EVERYTHING DONE RUN!!

in Okinawa, Japan

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AAA - Jewel